PDA

View Full Version : Prophetic x-files episode .

iniquity
04-05-2007, 10:23 AM
tB6EWF3vulc

Kong
04-05-2007, 10:32 AM
strange..

V4D3R
04-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Strange how Masons love doing shit in your face - Fox has a Bush working there don't they(Fahrenheit 9/11) ??

iniquity
04-05-2007, 11:27 AM
SCENE 12

BYERS SNR: John.

BYERS: Dad.

BYERS SNR: What the hell are you doing? Why can't you stay out of this. Leave me buried.

BYERS: What is scenario 12-D?

BYERS: We know it's a war game scenario. That it has to do with airline counter-terrorism. Why is it important enough to kill for.

BYERS SNR: Because it's no longer a game.

BYERS: But if some terrorist group wants to act out this scenario, then why target you for assassination?

BYERS SNR: Depends on who your terrorists are.

BYERS: The men who conceived of it the first place. You're saying our government is planning to commit a terrorist act against a domestic airline?

BYERS SNR: There you go again. Blaming the entire government as usual. In fact, a small faction ...

BYERS: For what possible gain?

BYERS SNR: The Cold War's over, John. But with no clear enemy to stockpile against, the arms market's flat. But bring down a fully loaded 727 into the middle of New York City and you'll find a dozen tin-pot dictators all over the world just clamoring to take responsibility, and begging to be smart-bombed.

BYERS: I can't believe this. This is about increasing arms sales?

BYERS: When?

BYERS SNR: Tonight.

SCENE 15

BYERS: Find anything?

BYERS SNR: Well the luggage hold's clear if this thing can be trusted. What did you do - make with your Erector Set?

BYERS: Are you absolutely sure this is the targeted flight?

BYERS SNR: This flight was chosen primarily for its visibility. It's schedule to pass over Manhattan on its way to Boston.

BYERS: You said they intend to bring this down in the middle of New York City?

BYERS SNR: Shush!

BYERS: What if there is no bomb.

BYERS SNR: Well, how they going to bring it down?

BYERS: The same way a dead man can drive a car.

WARPATH
04-05-2007, 01:41 PM
I heard he bleeds black, not red like the rest of us.

iniquity
04-06-2007, 11:31 PM
iefgRDgytM4

.. Longer version ..