PDA

View Full Version : Are the schools these days not disciplined enough towards the students?

check two
04-06-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm not saying that teachers should be able to hit the students hands with rulers like back in the 50's and 60's. But I think some schools are getting over run by out of countrol students. And there isn't really much the teachers can do to try and control the students. Student's parents can sue for just about anything you could think of. Do you think more discipline needs to be put back into the schools or not? Should the student's parents be straightening out their unruly kids more at home?

Recently in Germantown PA, a student kept listening to his Ipod while math class was going on. The teacher asked him to take it off during class time, but the student wouldn't listen. So the teacher ended up taking the Ipod away from the student, I guess until class was over. Out in the hallway, the student ended up knocking over the 60 year old teacher. The teacher fell towards another student(who was cutting class). So both of these students hit the teacher, and he ended up with a broken neck and head injuries. I think the two students should get sentenced as adults, not juveniles.

CharlesJones
04-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Students that behave badly in school often need to be expelled because that'll teach them a lesson that you need education to survive because if you're not educated, you won't survive in the world. Students that act up all the time in school end up being criminals when they get older because they can't get a good job if they don't know shit. The parents of these bad ass kids need to whip their kids asses and stop being afraid of their kids. Some of these parents are some pussies. How are you gonna be afraid of your own kids? I never acted up in school because i knew my father would beat my ass if i did. I bet if these bad ass kids got their asses whipped naked, i bet they would stop acting bad LOL. Has anybody ever gotten their ass whipped naked by their dad when you were a kid? I got whipped naked once by my dad and when that belt would hit my ass, i would holler hahahahahahahahahahaha. A belt hitting a naked ass hurts like hell.

Alesco
04-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Yes, it does hurt

A smack in tha face hurts more though