$0
AFRICAN AMERICAN BLACK DECENDANTS

WHAT’S A MATTER WITH THIS PICTURE?

WARPATH
04-10-2007, 03:42 PM
U.S.A
$105 Million
SIOUX OF SOUTH DAKOTA

For the record, this money is still in the bank and has never been touched. If you compare it to what the US actually owes, you'd understand why.

http://www.dlncoalition.org/dln_issues/black_hills_articles.htm

Black Man
04-10-2007, 04:02 PM
U.S.A
$105 Million
SIOUX OF SOUTH DAKOTA

For the record, this money is still in the bank and has never been touched. If you compare it to what the US actually owes, you'd understand why.

http://www.dlncoalition.org/dln_issues/black_hills_articles.htm

...but "they" were given something, so whatchasayin?

WARPATH
04-10-2007, 04:31 PM
^^Don't be so naive, even I thought you were smarter then this BM.

That info, you posted, is a little bit off, but that's the besides the point. I was looking for a link that explains the actual case that awared the Oglala Sioux tribe this money.

"They", meaning my fellow tribal members- our ancestors, defeated the U.S. government in the battle of little Big horn.

In a nutshell:

After the many battles with the white settlers, The U.S. struck treaties with the natives for PEACE. The treaties were to give safe passage to the west coast through Indian territory.

We became a nation that has political interest in the U.S. The government was suppose to give us provisions to help us live among other things, and we were to stay in our territories and maintain peace, which included the Black Hills.

To make a long story short, there has never been a treaty stuck where Natives gave away the Black Hills. The government took that through shady dealings after they discovered it was rich with gold and other minerals(not to mention the loss at the Battle of Little Big Horn). When a case came up where it was ruled that we had not been properley compensated, they tried short change us.

The black hills are like the holy city of mecca in America. You don't sell it.

Combined with that, and the fact they were trying to under pay the amount. If you combine the amount of money that has been made off of the black hills(through tourism, mining, and other resources- homestake mind is one of the biggest mines in the world and averages 11 bars of silver and 3 bars of gold a day, or somthing like that) The price that was offered didn't even scratch the surface.

If you take that money, and give every tribal member(other tribes are included in that settlement) their share that has a claim to that money. Each person would only get about $500 dollars. That wouldn't even cover half of the monthly bills for me.

WARPATH
04-10-2007, 04:45 PM
This link has some info on the treaties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Fort_Laramie_%281851%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Laramie_Treaty_of_1868

Black Man
04-10-2007, 06:16 PM
something > nothing

WARPATH
04-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Land > Money

Black Man
04-11-2007, 10:26 AM
zip, zilch, zero, natta, nathan, nothin', nothing < money <land

WARPATH
04-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Since we're on the subject of reperations, BM, tell me, where do you live. I mean post up your adress, because if my calculations are correct, then you owe me:

Your house.
Your Job.
Your Car.
The clothes off your back.

And while i'm at I need to kill your family. Yup, I think that'll repair this whole stituation i'm in.

Again this whole fucking thread is stupid....Why?

Your only goal is to demonize whites and divide races. People should be about peace, not worrying about how much someone else owes them. But since you brought up the subject:

All your shit, all that shit that you love, all that material shit you own- That's my shit right there. Remember that next time your out for a lesiurley stroll through the park.

V4D3R
04-11-2007, 05:21 PM
^^hooah

Black Man
04-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Since we're on the subject of reperations, BM, tell me, where do you live.

I live on planet Earth.

I mean post up your adress, because if my calculations are correct, then you owe me:

Your house.
Your Job.
Your Car.
The clothes off your back.

why do i owe you all of these things?

And while i'm at I need to kill your family. Yup, I think that'll repair this whole stituation i'm in.

how will that repair your situation? how will that repair the Lakota situation? I see, you really don't care about your people all you care about is what you feel is owed to you. "Yup, I think that'll repair this whole situation I'M in."

Again this whole fucking thread is stupid....Why?

What is more stupid? The thread or the person who calls the thread stupid but continues to participate in it?

Your only goal is to demonize whites and divide races.

This right here is how I know you don't pay attention, and when you don't pay attention you miss the information being presented. When you miss the information being presented, you'll never come to any understanding, only a misunderstanding. When you eat the wrong foods, what do you expect?

1. I don't know what "race" is. I don't advocate race. Race and racism was derived by white people only for their benefit.

2. I do recognize there's a difference between whites and non-whites.

3. I'm not about seperation (for the most part), I'm about unity. All the non-whites, the Black, Brown, and Yellow man are all ONE...they're ONE ORIGINAL (UNIVERSAL) FAMILY!!!

4. Caucasians, whites, the colored man, non-black,brown, yellow are not part of that original family mentioned in the above. They are no longer original.

5. I speak of two people. The original man and the colored man.

People should be about peace, not worrying about how much someone else owes them. But since you brought up the subject:

What should happen and what actually is happening right now is two different things. The Black, Brown, and Yellow (Original People) of the world tried to live in peace with the colored man, the white man however they (the original people) agreed that this could not be done. I know you didn't learn you lessons....maybe you should have a little talk with you chief so you can better understand the nature of the "white man."

Peace...yeah you use that word alot, however you cause alot of confusion around these parts.

All your shit, all that shit that you love, all that material shit you own- That's my shit right there. Remember that next time your out for a lesiurley stroll through the park.

What I love is not of the material world. That's you! What I own, is mine, and if you think you're man enough to take it, then feel free to do so. When I know something is mine, I go out and get it.

When that black man woman and child is "repaired" by having the proper knowledge of self, then they will and do take back what belongs to them. You, you sound like a coward trying to E-THUG it out.

WARPATH
04-11-2007, 10:47 PM
I live on planet Earth.

It's obvious my point was just way over your head.

I'm not about hurting people physically, but you need to realize how blessed you are with just a few simple advantages.

why do i owe you all of these things?

You tell me, you started the thread about reperations.

how will that repair your situation? how will that repair the Lakota situation? I see, you really don't care about your people all you care about is what you feel is owed to you. "Yup, I think that'll repair this whole situation I'M in."

You sure are right about that. It'll take a lot more rich families willing to share "their" wealth to clothe all my children. Let's not forget who the "Whiteman" is here that your always trying to stereotype.

What is more stupid? The thread or the person who calls the thread stupid but continues to participate in it?

Damn, your on fire tonight BM.

I came into the thread hoping to expand on this conversation. Instead you try and turn it into a thread about who got shitted on the most. Open your fucking eyes. We all got shitted on......Maybe not all of us, since that concept seems to have escaped you.

This right here is how I know you don't pay attention, and when you don't pay attention you miss the information being presented. When you miss the information being presented, you'll never come to any understanding, only a misunderstanding. When you eat the wrong foods, what do you expect?

Actually, if you payed attention to my second post in this thread, you would've got the quick history lesson. The real NGE that I build with actually study and bring somthing to the table. Your just some fucking kid jumping on a bandwagon.

1. I don't know what "race" is. I don't advocate race. Race and racism was derived by white people only for their benefit.

1. I don't give a fuck about your philosphy on race.

2. Which is what? Besides a shade of pigment, absolutely nothing at all.

3. I'm not about seperation (for the most part), I'm about unity. All the non-whites, the Black, Brown, and Yellow man are all ONE...they're ONE ORIGINAL (UNIVERSAL) FAMILY!!!

3. You always bring to light the negative social and personality traits of people that share some of the same physical traits with you. You use the guise as "Black Man" to mislead people into thinking your some disgruntled NGE of African decent, and you give real NGE a bad name because of it.

4. Caucasians, whites, the colored man, non-black,brown, yellow are not part of that original family mentioned in the above. They are no longer original.

4. Originality is a term your using to divide. Your ignorance exceeds your ability to build with real "Gods."

5. I speak of two people also, and I keep it real simple. Good guys and Bad Guys.

What should happen and what actually is happening right now is two different things. The Black, Brown, and Yellow (Original People) of the world tried to live in peace with the colored man, the white man however they (the original people) agreed that this could not be done. I know you didn't learn you lessons....maybe you should have a little talk with you chief so you can better understand the nature of the "white man."

Maybe you should start looking at yourself before your start judging others.

Peace...yeah you use that word alot, however you cause alot of confusion around these parts.

I agree. I'm that motherfucker the people love to hate, and it always stems from my alternitive point of view or beutiful use of grammar. If it ain't some hardcore christian calling me down, then it's some wannabe God that can't even fathom what it means to be a God. And when people can't seem to keep up with the conversation they take my words out context to fit their needs, or they just attack what little bit they know about my culture.

What I love is not of the material world. That's you! What I own, is mine, and if you think you're man enough to take it, then feel free to do so. When I know something is mine, I go out and get it.

I wasn't speaking literally. I'm not about to take your shit, you can keep it. You earned it. ^O^ But humble yourself boy, everything you own, everything you love, can be lost in a day. The only thing you own, or anyone own's for that matter is their flesh.

When that black man woman and child is "repaired" by having the proper knowledge of self, then they will and do take back what belongs to them. You, you sound like a coward trying to E-THUG it out.

You speak as if the black families are inferior to you. As if some kid from the burbs knows what's good for another man's family. Yeah I just keep exposing your bullshit.

Damn Opie, you really brought out the worst in me in this thread.

For Everyone Else:

To all the White, Red, Yellow, Black, or whatever shade of man/God/Human you consider yourself to be-

Don't let my anger and agressive words blind you from the real message I was giving in that last post. Children are still suffering today from atrocities commited within the last 150 years.

We can blame each other, we can make inellectual discussions about history, but ultimatley these only relieve our stress without finding a cure for the source of that stress.

End Transmission.

Black Man
04-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Reparations is repairing, it's giving satisfaction for a wrong or injury.

Most people believe that reparations equals a cash handout...the black family in america also known as african americans, afro-americans, negro, etc. etc. do not need "money" to be repaired. That is not the solution to their personal equation.

The Black family in america is in a unique position for the injuries inflicted upon them are not the same as any other group here in america.

The Black family in america has also had unique treatment throughout their stay in america. Keep in mind, black people (african americans) are not immigrants, they did not have a will to come here, they were forced against their will, while "immigrants" legal or illegal, are here because they wanted to come here.

When these black men women and children were brought here against there will, they had 100% job security, there was no black unemployment. Blacks were brought here to work. Now its 2007 and the same nation who brought blacks over to work, no longer can provide suitable work her "slaves."

The Blackman, woman, and child was stripped of their language, name, god, dietary laws, home, dignity, pride, self esteem, family, friends, knowledge of who they are, history, etc. etc.

Money will not repair the black family. Ignoring their condition, circumstance, and voice will not fix the situation. Acting as if their situation is not real will not change anything.

Black Man
04-12-2007, 02:27 PM
I came into the thread hoping to expand on this conversation. Instead you try and turn it into a thread about who got shitted on the most. Open your fucking eyes. We all got shitted on......Maybe not all of us, since that concept seems to have escaped you.

you say you came here hoping to expand on this conversation, however you didn't. i always see you putting the blame on others when it's you who comes out of pocket. every thread i see you in, you're always at war with somebody. fall back on the alcohol, leave the cat, rat, dog (pork) alone, and get your mind right.

"We all got shitted on" no we "all" didn't get shitted on, and those who got "shitted" on, didn't get the same shit! Since you've been fooled yet again, you really don't know and understand this topic, history as it relates to various people today, or other concepts that some utilize. While you're complaining about "race" you keep reinforcing it and you don't realize it, nor do you realize that everytime you mention "unity" your actions and ideas contradict that.

Quote:
Actually, if you payed attention to my second post in this thread, you would've got the quick history lesson. The real NGE that I build with actually study and bring somthing to the table. Your just some fucking kid jumping on a bandwagon.

The real "NGE" that you build with...haha don't make me laugh!!! For somebody to build with the NGE there has to be respect there first and you lack that respect. It's shown all over this site. On top of the disrespect you show, you also don't know the fundamentals of the NGE so I already know that you don't "Build" with anybody within that "Nation" like that!

Quote:
1. I don't give a fuck about your philosphy on race.

Lack of respect. For somebody who just mentioned how they "build" with real NGE, but you don't give a fuck about their philosphy. By not giving a fuck, as you said, your brain is still manifesting the effects of your conqueror!

Quote:
2. Which is what? Besides a shade of pigment, absolutely nothing at all.

If pigment is the only thing that seperates whites from non-whites, then the fact still remains whites are different from non-whites. the original man is not a made man like the white man. the original man will not get poisoned, diseased, or killed by the natural life giver to this planet called the sun. that biochemical melanin (that when rza spoke about so many people on this board who deny it when i say it, was all on his d*ck for saying it) does not allow white who lack it, to be highly fertile (men and women) unable to vibe to the rhythm of the universe, whites are unable to tune into the higher states of conciousness because they lack that pigment that isn't just a pigment called melanin.

if whites were the same as non-white they would be able to produce non-whites, however they can't!

however small the difference, its still a difference.

Quote:
3. You always bring to light the negative social and personality traits of people that share some of the same physical traits with you. You use the guise as "Black Man" to mislead people into thinking your some disgruntled NGE of African decent, and you give real NGE a bad name because of it.

in reference to the nge, before i posted on word on this board, i already seen you disrespect the nge, so don't try and say i give them anything. your a foul dude just like your eating habits are foul.

your judgement of anything is irrelevent and in error.

i use the "guise" as "Black Man" to show how ignorant you are and how everything you say is just talk. there's no reinforcing action behind it. your true nature is easily detected. when "you" thought i was "black" you responded and reacted to the same post i post today different because you thought i was black. when i said i was white your whole steez flipped and now i'm a "race" trader.

you're not about truth. if you were it wouldn't matter who said it. however since a white person says the blackman is god, the black woman is the earth, the babies are the greatest (or anything i write other than who the original people are), i'm a wigger, i hate white people, i'm a racist. yeah ok.

Quote:
4. Originality is a term your using to divide. Your ignorance exceeds your ability to build with real "Gods."

Black, brown, yellow are all ONE...where's the division? i keep unifying the original family, it's you and others members here who try and divide.

Quote:
5. I speak of two people also, and I keep it real simple. Good guys and Bad Guys.

that's nice. good and bad are relative terms and are not universally applied for what's good for one is bad for another. for you eating DOG is good. to the wise man of the east, that is bad.

Quote:
Maybe you should start looking at yourself before your start judging others.

i have no problem looking at myself, for i know my deeds and actions. it's obvious that you're unable to look at yourself. your ego is getting the best of you. maybe thats why you resort to childish name calling and using foul language. you don't have the proper intelligence to express yourself in a civilized manner....or it may be the poison animals you eat.

Quote:
I agree. I'm that motherfucker the people love to hate, and it always stems from my alternitive point of view or beutiful use of grammar. If it ain't some hardcore christian calling me down, then it's some wannabe God that can't even fathom what it means to be a God. And when people can't seem to keep up with the conversation they take my words out context to fit their needs, or they just attack what little bit they know about my culture.

you point of view is the point of view of the masses. your language is not beautiful nor is the use of your grammer. the bolded part, you do that alot. you take damn near everything out of context.

Quote:
I wasn't speaking literally. I'm not about to take your shit, you can keep it. You earned it. ^O^ But humble yourself boy, everything you own, everything you love, can be lost in a day. The only thing you own, or anyone own's for that matter is their flesh.

you can't take my shit. you don't have the power to do so. everything i own and love, will be here forever. it'll never be lost.

Quote:
You speak as if the black families are inferior to you. As if some kid from the burbs knows what's good for another man's family. Yeah I just keep exposing your bullshit.

i'm not from the "burbs" the black family is the dominant family. i know what good for the black family because the root of the black family told me so. you speak out of your opinion. i speak the words that god put in my mouth. that's the difference. you speculate, i don't. my foundation is knowledge, yours is belief, faith, opinion.

so many people keep trying to say they expose me, nah not at all, if that was the case then all these different people wouldn't be saying the "positive" things they say about me. in private or in public.

Don't let my anger and agressive words blind you from the real message I was giving in that last post. Children are still suffering today from atrocities commited within the last 150 years.

yeah, don't let his words blind you because instead of one blind charging soldier there'll be a multitude.

people today are still suffereing from autrocities committed over 400 years ago!

We can blame each other, we can make inellectual discussions about history, but ultimatley these only relieve our stress without finding a cure for the source of that stress.

eff a blame...to fix the problem the root of the problem must be known, it must be acknowledged. from what i see, most people here don't want to address the problem, they really want to leave it alone because they know they are part of the problem.

WARPATH
04-12-2007, 03:16 PM
great posts in here CS

Thanks man......

Let me tell why this thread get's me so angry.

I work for the reservations water system, and sometimes I have to drive a water truck to people without water. Everyday I see children suffering. It's exspecially hard in the winter, when I come to a house and see kids burning trash to stay warm by a wood stove, or their sleeping on a dirty matress on the floor in a snow jacket and snow boots. Or I see an elderly person bed ridden on a bed in the living room, because all the bedrooms are filled in a house that's falling apart.....then I come through a week later and the home burns down from the wood stove, and now the family is living with someone else. I see this every day.

Than I travel deep into our holy lands, where we can't live unless you have the money to afford it. I see rich white people pushing their boats on man made lakes, or having fun on jet skis. Rich people with nice warm houses, and plenty of wood to burn in their fire places. Kids smiling happy in nice schools. And I think, dam, I'm happy they're happy but why can't my kids have that nice stuff too? I'm not even talking about materialistic shit either, I'm just saying a more comfortable healthy lifestyle. That's it, that's all I want.

Then I see these giant faces carved into the rocks of our holy land. Faces of men that encourged Manifest Destiny. Men that didn't give a fuck about natives. And America carves that shit in like a slap in the face.

So I study the history, and how it came to be like this. And I learn that this land was never given up. It was never signed away. Legally, the land still belongs to the natives. I mean it belongs to everyone to share, but legally we should be controlling it. All that money the state and government get's from the gambling in Deadwood, or the tourism for Mount Rushmore and the sturgis Bike Rally, all that money they make off of mining Gold (burrowing thousands of feet into the earth descrating the land even more, while contaminating the water at the same time, you have to see this hole in the ground with your own eyes to believe it, it's like an upside down pyrimid).......that should be putting our youth through college, giving them education, filling their bellies with food, and keeping them warm at night. And all the jobs that these ventures make should be keeping natives employed so we can meet the basic needs in life.

Then you got this phony kid making threads and speaking blasphemy to me. The true face of God shines through my persona. Everytime I try and contribute, I got kids attacking me and my culture. Making judgements off of me, based off of a few sentances I made on here. Not to much has changed in the last 100 years.

People here did the math. If we took that money, we'd get a $500 dollar check each, that would be gone in a weekend. It wouldn't repair anything. No amount of money can bring back to life the dead that die from just the living conditions here. Reparations in the form of money are just crumbs being brushed off the table. And people expect us to sniff around like some fucking dogs? Reparations are a joke. We need to reach out into each other's communities and get understanding of each other. Stop all that judging bullshit and start giving respect where respect's due.

Damn, This drunk injun is signing off again, because i'm all out of firewater and I need to cash my welfare check. I need to go to the grocery store because I ate all my dogs, and i'm all out of frybread. My savage mind can't comprhend the discussions here because of my diet, and these conversations are giving me a headache. Plus I didn't pray to any of my drunk gods today, and Gods will be angry with me. I almost picked up and read my bible today, but I didn't have any toilet paper so I had to make a comprimise. I wish those mormon boys would come back and offer to babtise me because I really need some help. These pagan rituals and animal sacrifices I practice have summoned demons and I think I need a exorcisim.

PEACE MOTHER FUCKERS AND I DO MEAN PEACE

Black Man
04-12-2007, 03:42 PM
500 dollars to each individual (within said nation) with no economic plan is basically pointless. 500 dollars to each individual (within said nation) with an economic plan = endless possibilities.

when you think on a individual level then you won't see how significant $500 is as a collective. saying 500 ain't shit...no that's not it, you ability to think and use your resources is what ain't shit.

CharlesJones
04-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Black Man i agree with Charging Soldier that if you were to give every black person a $500 check for reparations, the money would be gone in a week because blacks are stupid when it comes to saving money. Blacks would take reparation money and spend it on car rims, jewelry, sneakers, tv's, stereo system, tattoos, strippers and other dumb materialistic shit that they don't need.

WARPATH
04-13-2007, 04:20 PM
500 dollars to each individual (within said nation) with no economic plan is basically pointless. 500 dollars to each individual (within said nation) with an economic plan = endless possibilities.

when you think on a individual level then you won't see how significant $500 is as a collective. saying 500 ain't shit...no that's not it, you ability to think and use your resources is what ain't shit.

White man, did you even read my posts? How you gonna ask every familly to chip in their money for the big picture when then lack the basic nessesities in life? People struggle just keeping their homes heated in the winter, and you want to take their share of the money?

If the tribes took the money they wouldn't have their claim on the land anymore. Even if we did do somthing postive with that cash as a collective:

It would never repair the hardships we've endured as a nation already.

and

The people that are currently occupying the area would still be reaping far more benefits then what we can do with some crumbs.

and

The basis for our culture will be lost . If we gave into that money then our nation will finally be deystroyed.

Black Man i agree with Charging Soldier that if you were to give every black person a $500 check for reparations, the money would be gone in a week because blacks are stupid when it comes to saving money. Blacks would take reparation money and spend it on car rims, jewelry, sneakers, tv's, stereo system, tattoos, strippers and other dumb materialistic shit that they don't need.

I never siad any thing like that.

CharlesJones
04-13-2007, 04:26 PM
I know you didn't say that but i'm saying it. You said that the money would be gone in a week if you gave a free check to blacks and i'm telling you what ignorant blacks would spend the money on.

Black Man
04-13-2007, 04:50 PM
White man, did you even read my posts? How you gonna ask every familly to chip in their money for the big picture when then lack the basic nessesities in life? People struggle just keeping their homes heated in the winter, and you want to take their share of the money?

dog eater, what happened to the unity you keep preaching about?

if they already don't have and are surviving, then giving up that money so they can have in the future or atleast the next generation can have, they will continue to survive even if they give up the $ only now they're working toward making a better future.

If the tribes took the money they wouldn't have their claim on the land anymore. Even if we did do somthing postive with that cash as a collective:

they don't have it now!

It would never repair the hardships we've endured as a nation already.

the money won't repair the hardships but what the money can provide can repair the hardships.

The people that are currently occupying the area would still be reaping far more benefits then what we can do with some crumbs.

you have no foresight nor do you have any financial know how when it comes to upward mobility. you also don't know the power of the collective....

your answer is why your people won't have anything. you're saying something can't happen without first trying or exploring the possibilities.

The basis for our culture will be lost . If we gave into that money then our nation will finally be deystroyed.

the only way a culture is destroyed is when you don't live it out.

WARPATH
04-14-2007, 11:56 AM
dog eater, what happened to the unity you keep preaching about?

if they already don't have and are surviving, then giving up that money so they can have in the future or atleast the next generation can have, they will continue to survive even if they give up the $ only now they're working toward making a better future.

they don't have it now!

the money won't repair the hardships but what the money can provide can repair the hardships.

you have no foresight nor do you have any financial know how when it comes to upward mobility. you also don't know the power of the collective....

your answer is why your people won't have anything. you're saying something can't happen without first trying or exploring the possibilities.

the only way a culture is destroyed is when you don't live it out.

White guy.....

Your ignorance leaves you in bliss. Pick up a book sometime, better yet, take a field trip out of your happy little world.

I wish you were born as a Minority in the U.S. (I already know what your gonna say), then maybe you could actually understand these struggles that your always preaching about, instead of living vicariousley through us.