PDA

View Full Version : New Big Noyd Album

tragedykhadafi12
04-06-2007, 06:40 PM
From the man himself, the album is called real recognize real.

Cesar
04-06-2007, 06:42 PM
I have Only The Strong & On The Grind hows the other one after that??? I heard it has a couple of songs from the previous albums.

tragedykhadafi12
04-06-2007, 10:29 PM
yea, but its still a real good album. I got episodes of a husler too and that shit would have been dope if he didn't go to jail and it was a full album. That shit is still good though even though its an ep

Durag
04-07-2007, 04:16 AM
Only the strong isnt sposed 2 b dat great doh is it? a friend of mine has it and said he hasnt listend 2 it fuck all

tragedykhadafi12
04-07-2007, 08:07 AM
its pretty good. I don't listen to what people thinnk you should think for yourself. I likeit

CharlesJones
04-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Only The Strong Survive album sucked. Only songs i liked were Shoot Em Up part 1 and Shoot Em Up part 2 with Mobb Deep. I wasn't feeling most of the beats on the album but Big Noyd's lyrics i like. I gotta check out his On The Grind album. I forgot about that album. I'll check out his latest album also. Big Noyd is a tight mc. I was looking at Mobb Deep's videos dvd i got a few days ago and i looked at Mobb Deep's Burn and Give Up The Goods videos and Big Noyd's lyrics on those songs are tight.

tragedykhadafi12
04-07-2007, 10:03 PM
yea he sounds really good when he is on mobb deeps albums. He even sounded good on juvenile hell. I think he may have been the only guest on that album, i forget

WUHEADSINCE93
04-07-2007, 10:06 PM
episodes of a husler is my shit

Scribbles
04-08-2007, 10:59 AM
His last retail album was On the Grind. The other tape he dropped in August was just a mixtape called "The Stick Up Kid." Trust me, I know him personally. He knew people was gonna blast him saying "Oh why did he add old tracks to his new album."

The truth is it was supposed to be a mixtape to introduce new people to Big Noyd - the independent artist.

People mistook it for an album release when there was no promo put behind it whatsoever lol.

But the new album "Real recognize Real" is going to be flames. His tour did good as well.

So stay tuned ya'll.

PS. What Up Ceasar, it's Scribbles from the Cormega Boards. What's the deal with that page. Is it coming back up or what?

Miliato
04-08-2007, 02:05 PM
Stick Up Kid is a very good mixtape, 2 tracks i think are from On The Grind, but the remaining do not dissappoint......ima definately get the new shit tho

Dr Sleepwalker
04-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Thanks fer the heads-up, i've always liked Noyd, dudes rugged as hell.. I'mma look for this next time I hit my record spot.. pea2e and good lookin'

Cesar
04-08-2007, 06:18 PM
His last retail album was On the Grind. The other tape he dropped in August was just a mixtape called "The Stick Up Kid." Trust me, I know him personally. He knew people was gonna blast him saying "Oh why did he add old tracks to his new album."

The truth is it was supposed to be a mixtape to introduce new people to Big Noyd - the independent artist.

People mistook it for an album release when there was no promo put behind it whatsoever lol.

But the new album "Real recognize Real" is going to be flames. His tour did good as well.

So stay tuned ya'll.

PS. What Up Ceasar, it's Scribbles from the Cormega Boards. What's the deal with that page. Is it coming back up or what?

Whats whats, i knew ur name looked familiar. Right now Cormega is looking for a new host to put the website on or something like that. Dream XL is helping him with that, i cant wait. Do you know by when Real Recognize Real is going to be released?

Scribbles
04-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Whats whats, i knew ur name looked familiar. Right now Cormega is looking for a new host to put the website on or something like that. Dream XL is helping him with that, i cant wait. Do you know by when Real Recognize Real is going to be released?

Oh I see...

Last time I asked Noyd about the album which was like a month ago he told me he's looking at a late summer release. Not sure though. Next time I see him, I'll ask him about that. But it shouldn't be that long....

Miliato
04-09-2007, 02:37 PM
yo hows Episodes Of A Hustla? i been meaning to get that online but havent gotten around to it.....i havent heard one song off it, but i dropped on 96 right, shit got to be gritty

Deity Allah
04-09-2007, 02:52 PM
I have all 3, Eposides of A Hustla, Only The Strong & On The Grind.

I brought Eposides of A Hustla the first week it dropped back in 96' basically based off of Recognize & Realize. For those of you who are old enough and from The East Coast ya know that that song was like the hood anthem for the summer of 96'! The marketed the project like an Lp when it was really an Ep. Only the Strong is a solid East Coast banga, but On the Grind is wack to me. The only joint from that album that I really liked was "Louder".

Miliato
04-09-2007, 06:05 PM
^ pick up The Stick Up Kid......theres some really dope tracks on there

Miliato
04-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Big Noyd Presents The Co-Defendants Volume 1

Tracklisthttp://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/rnnr/codefendants1.jpg

1. Big Noyd, Ty Nitty, G.O.D. Pt. III - Infamous Chick
2. Big Noyd, G.O.D. Pt. III, Flame Killa - N.Y. Shit
3. Big Noyd - That's My Style
4. Big Noyd & Ill Bill - Street Villain
5. Big Noyd - Snitches
6. Big Noyd - Get It Poppin
7. Big Noyd & Prodigy - Kill That There
8. Big Noyd & Mobb Deep - Off The Wall
9. Infamous Mobb - 4:20
10. Infamous Mobb - Capital Q
11. Big Noyd & Trez - How We Do

any of yall know about this, upcoming i guess

CEITEDMOFO
04-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Noyd Is The Man

tragedykhadafi12
04-10-2007, 09:08 AM
thats really cool, where you find that? I guess noyd has a few things in the works

tragedykhadafi12
04-10-2007, 09:10 AM
it says it comes out april 24th by traffic entertainment

Miliato
04-10-2007, 11:14 AM
thats really cool, where you find that? I guess noyd has a few things in the works

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/rnnr/home.html

found this website a while back when searching on Google for a tracklist or some shit.....its pretty good tho, with news and upcoming albums in all

tragedykhadafi12
04-10-2007, 11:25 AM
yea i use that too lol