PDA

View Full Version : E 1999 Eternal

Bedlam
04-07-2007, 12:42 AM
respect this album

The flows and beats on this album are revolutionary. They suck now, but Bonethugs were rediculously good in 1995.

Down 71 (The Getaway) > almost anything

crass
04-07-2007, 12:45 AM
yo this album fucking rules. i have mad love for bone thugs. one of the few groups with R&B/singing that i really love. it's just too sick.

Dante
04-07-2007, 01:22 AM
One of the greatest album of all time. Krayzie is the only member of Bone who is as good as back in the day.

SKANK HILL
04-07-2007, 01:28 AM
does anyone else have 'east 1999' song censored ? ive herd other cds with it uncut and mines censored wtf ... BTNH at their best ...

Os3y3ris
04-07-2007, 01:52 AM
You musta just copped a wal mart version.

Anyways, this shit is one of the best of all time. Bone fell off, but before they did, they blessed us with this classic.

tekunique
04-07-2007, 01:58 AM
instant classic.

11th Chamber
04-07-2007, 02:32 AM
respect this album

The flows and beats on this album are revolutionary. They suck now, but Bonethugs were rediculously good in 1995.

Down 71 (The Getaway) > almost anything

nice to see the appreciation for this album, very underated and not talked about enough, imo.

Altho, dont say they suck now. They still put out nice shit and are all still good on the mic, they just dont got the right production they should be getting.

I have been lookin forward to their new album comin out, but it pisses me off to see some of the guest appearences they're getting(Akon, Bow Wow, etc.).

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
04-07-2007, 09:27 AM
in my top 10 easy.

THE W
04-07-2007, 10:19 AM
excellent album indeed. was one of the first rap albums i bought. had it on tape.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Being a clevelander, u kno i love bone thugs, and this album got countless rotation in 95....mo murda is my cut. Also off of creepin on a come up....no surrender...one of my all time favorite. Bizzy comes in hard on the first verse.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Theyre new video with akon aint bad. They must have filmed it this winter judging by the two feet of snow they were in.

Mumm Ra
04-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Bone was my favorite group before I knew of Wu-Tang. But yeah, I've listened to this album a ridiculously amount of times back in the day.

drippie k
04-07-2007, 12:34 PM
bone, wu and outkast are my favorites of all time no matter what

e 1999 is a fuckin classic, Die Die Die is the craziest shit EVER
though im still upset at bizzy bone not being in the group i still cross my fingers for him gettin back in and recordin with the rest of the group including flesh-n-bone, whos gettin released in 2008

Bedlam
04-08-2007, 12:54 PM
good to see no one has hated yet, I know this forum has a history of hating Bonethugs N Harmony. (see bonethugs vs wu-tang thread).

Assassinator
04-08-2007, 03:16 PM
this album is a classic but welcome to 1995, they've got a new album called Strength and Loyalty coming out on May 8th, no Bizzy.. no Flesh (except maybe one verse) but Kray Lay and Wish can hold their own...

11th Chamber
04-08-2007, 06:24 PM
good to see no one has hated yet, I know this forum has a history of hating Bonethugs N Harmony. (see bonethugs vs wu-tang thread).

Oh, its just a matter of time til the haters arive

chiba
04-08-2007, 07:55 PM
this album is a classic but welcome to 1995, they've got a new album called Strength and Loyalty coming out on May 8th, no Bizzy.. no Flesh (except maybe one verse) but Kray Lay and Wish can hold their own...

thats like wu tang makin an album without ugod, cappadonna, and INS
or Boot Camp Click doin an album without buckshot and sean price

without bone and bizzy BTH are not the same

Bedlam
04-08-2007, 10:17 PM
they could drop wishbone and i wouldnt really care. he was always a notch below

Os3y3ris
04-08-2007, 10:26 PM
I don't know. He's murdered a couple tracks. All Original comes to mind.

TUCO
04-08-2007, 10:31 PM
down '71, mo murda, and shotz to tha double glock are my JOINTS!!!!
never get tired of Krayzie's verse on The Getaway....fuckin crazy
same for Layzie on Mo Murda...crazy yo
simplistic lyrics but damn they got sum fuckin melody
no one can ride beats like they do

SniperShot
04-08-2007, 10:34 PM
yea bone thugs r real good, E 1999 Eternal is my fav album by them, def their best.

Dante
04-09-2007, 07:47 AM
actually i don't mind Bone without Bizzy, since for the past few years he's been wack. Now if Krayzie would of left the group, that would of been a problem.

TrueDciple
04-09-2007, 10:13 AM
LOL that's one of my Fav's...it brings me a lot of flashbacks, i remeber around the time it first came out all the dudes around my way were mad at me and wasnt talking to me cause i dunked on a B-Ball game and broke the Rim..lol

J-DON
04-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Great album, i get hooked on it from time to time. Mr.Bill Collector is my joint.

Rebel_INS
04-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Word man E1999 is nice. Shotz To Tha Double Glock. Good production and flow no doubt. Easily theyre best album.

drippie k
04-09-2007, 02:40 PM
naw man, its gonna be hard for me to listen to bone without bizzy cuz even on the most mellow songs, he hyped that shit up...dudes fuckin insane...i can do without flesh cuz he aint around on the albums that often, but it would be great to have flesh on there, he murdered on BTNHRessurection

the one i can do without is layzie...i never liked his voice and his solo efforts are laughable, iŽd prolly buy a wish bone solo over another layzie bone or šl-burnaš

wish has been deliverin some good verses more recently which im very happy about

Olive Oil Goombah
04-09-2007, 03:00 PM
I agree, I liked the original 4....Wish is ok, but he does come real wack at times.

LOL@ l-burna....one song off his solo effort was aiight, the one with those little robotic things chasin him in the video.

Assassinator
04-09-2007, 05:10 PM
thats like wu tang makin an album without ugod, cappadonna, and INS
or Boot Camp Click doin an album without buckshot and sean price

without bone and bizzy BTH are not the same

they're not the same but why dwell on the past. bizzy is a great loss but he fucked up almost all the tracks on thug world order back in 2002, when this interscope deal came up he passed on it.. its all on him.

there'll be a full reunion one day and with flesh comin out next year thats something to look foward to.

im still confident kray lay and wish will hold their own.

rubyspirit
04-09-2007, 07:42 PM
True. This was their one and only good disc.

Dante
04-10-2007, 07:56 AM
^ Have you heard Creepin' Oh Ah Come Up???

Another classic Bone album, but E 1999 is definetly their best album.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2007, 08:43 AM
creepin on ah come up was better i thought. It was just too short. Its funny, alotta people dont know about creepin...for some reason. My ex was in the music industry and she never heard it, i was like...WOW, branch outta NY a little bit.

drippie k
04-10-2007, 12:39 PM
art of war and btnhressurection are awesome as well...not on the same level, but still good

anyone hear faces of death??? back they were B.O.N.E. Enterprise

infamousWu
04-10-2007, 02:48 PM
i still smoke out to this album

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2007, 02:50 PM
My boy had a copy of Faces of Death back in the day...I dont remember much but it wasn't overly impressive, if i recall correctly it sucked...but its been awhile since i heard it...about 14 years so....

Dirty Knowledge
04-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Down 71 was the shit.. I love the whole concept of that track and the skits in it.. Krayzie rips it.. new Bone isn't as respected as much but I think that has to do with the problems within the group and not the lyrical talent of each member. You can see with groups like Bone...Three-6...how they have "changed" after fall-outs or arguments with group members. I will wait to judge the next album but I don't expect anything like E 1999. That's a memory right there..

WuTangMaster
04-10-2007, 04:24 PM
I got to agree with y'all, this album is a CLASSIC. I had this album on tape and I played it so much, it wore out:(

Hip Hop sucks now, what happened? I want hip hop back!! Bring back the old Bone, and all the real MC's.

I love every track!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2007, 08:20 PM
hip hop will never be what it was unless there is some kind of anti-glam movement a la what happened in rock n roll with the grunge scene. So it could happen, i guess it probably will happen, its just a matter of when.

Os3y3ris
04-10-2007, 08:36 PM
actually i don't mind Bone without Bizzy, since for the past few years he's been wack. Now if Krayzie would of left the group, that would of been a problem.

I'd rather have bizzy around than not, but I do fucking agree tht Krayzie is THE essential bone member.

True. This was their one and only good disc.

Nah. Art of War was good. Thug Luv alone makes it a respectable CD. Creepin on ah Come Up was just classic.

Bedlam
04-11-2007, 11:46 PM
Aftr having this shit in my car on constant play for about a month now, I can say this shit is officially a top 10 album.

ONLY beef with this cd is that there are alot of recycled lyrics and phrases. Like "runnin, duckin, jumpin" in various orders. But the lyrics arent even important when they're flowin so melodically.

side note: Does anyone have any instrumentals from this cd?

RynMur
04-11-2007, 11:57 PM
Classic for sure. I also liked Art of War.

Os3y3ris
04-11-2007, 11:58 PM
Yeh, Bone recycles shit like nobody's business. Songs, lines, lyrics, whatever. But they flow so well its all good.

J.T.S.
04-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Definetly a classic album i played it for like 2 years straight when it dropped, Krazy, and bizzy murdered every track!

drippie k
04-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Yeh, Bone recycles shit like nobody's business. Songs, lines, lyrics, whatever. But they flow so well its all good.
yeah they do it with style

Poetic Disciple
04-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Well Bizzy has actually gotten back on track. Have you guys not heard his Dont Matter Remix & Listen Remix??? Both are on his official myspace ran by Afterplatinum (Ppl who worked on the album) www.myspace.com/bizzybone Also before niggas come in here & start doubtin they're real remixes, not just a fan made remix with old verses. Bizzy actually wrote to these beats & recorded over them. The Dont Matter Remix can get on radio if enough people support it.

FlamingSwordz
04-13-2007, 07:06 AM
One of my favorite albums aswell, still listen to it!

Hollow Dartz
04-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Yall Niggaz like e1999. It's a classic but I fucks with Art Of War more. They were destroying all the haters on that cd. Krayzie did every hook. It was fire.

drippie k
04-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Well Bizzy has actually gotten back on track. Have you guys not heard his Dont Matter Remix & Listen Remix??? Both are on his official myspace ran by Afterplatinum (Ppl who worked on the album) www.myspace.com/bizzybone (http://www.myspace.com/bizzybone) Also before niggas come in here & start doubtin they're real remixes, not just a fan made remix with old verses. Bizzy actually wrote to these beats & recorded over them. The Dont Matter Remix can get on radio if enough people support it.
damn man, that remix is pretty sweet

Poetic Disciple
04-13-2007, 03:13 PM
^^Yaw, dude went back to that E.1999 Lil' Ripsta style.

Bedlam
04-20-2007, 12:43 AM
anyone listen to the new album yet?

How is it?

Bloo
04-20-2007, 03:53 AM
Haven't heard anything but that single they have out for I Tried. If you can excuse the fact that Akon is on the hook it's actually a good song. BONE is returning to form.

drippie k
04-20-2007, 02:20 PM
i dunno, having read their playlist and some of the featured artists (bow wow...please god NO!!!) im having mixed thoughts on actually buying it