PDA

View Full Version : NEW BEAT---The Gift of Life (Life of a Soldier) Check it out!!!

12weLvE
04-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Check out my new beat, is inspired by our soldiers at war...If anybody would like to lay some rhymes over this one get at me. Feedback please...Peace and enjoy.

The Gift of Life (Life of a Soldier)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=619571&songID=5211781

12weLvE
04-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Damn not one comment...I guess nobody likes it...maybe because is such a slow tempo track...but that was the point of it...I actually put a lot of time into putting this track together... Feedback anybody???

INF
04-09-2007, 01:40 PM
hold on. I'm listening. yesyerday by the beatles by who?

INF
04-09-2007, 01:47 PM
the break down around 2 minutes coulda been smoothed out a bit more but once the trumpet comes back in its straight. tell you the truth, this track is butter. Aint nothin wrong with the tempo. this shit is original.

no offense to anybody up in here but I felt happy when I opened this track and there was no kung fu sample.

tight track Chek.

12weLvE
04-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Good looks Infinity...and what did you mean by "coulda been smoothed out a bit more" I dont get it?? I do it if it makes the track any better lol. Tahnks again man.

INF
04-09-2007, 01:55 PM
smoothed out like something in the drums was lagging. Maybe I heard it wrong idk , but Still , this is some of the best work that you have done so far.

Concept is ill.

GameOfDeath
04-09-2007, 06:06 PM
This is sick Chek. People are sleeping on you. This is smooth and the flow feels natural. The drums work. Everything is on point. The timing and the pace of the changes show that you spent time on this. You're concepts are really coming together keep pushing the limits.

Crazy.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
04-09-2007, 06:15 PM
listeing now.........sounds like some old soul\gospel....

this is nice but to slow to spit over ......i like this thou its real mellow

12weLvE
04-09-2007, 07:35 PM
This is sick Chek. People are sleeping on you. This is smooth and the flow feels natural. The drums work. Everything is on point. The timing and the pace of the changes show that you spent time on this. You're concepts are really coming together keep pushing the limits.

Crazy.

Thanks a lot man...I would have to say that part of the reason that I am improving so much has to do with the feedback that you always seem to provide me with lol. I can go way back and remember, it was like October when I first started making beats you giving me advice...always encouraging me use the mixer and the compressors, which have helped me step it up a lot. Thanks for the support man...and keep your shit up b, you're a monster on the boards.

Thanks to all those who give up 2 to 3 minutes of their time to listen to my shit lol. Keep the feedback coming...PEACE

100pr00f
04-09-2007, 08:19 PM
listeing now.........sounds like some old soul\gospel....

this is nice but to slow to spit over ......i like this thou its real mellow

agree

Slang_Apostle
04-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Nice beat...maybe too slow to spit something but I can see some one like Tekitha or Blue Raspberry singing on it. Nice work.

12weLvE
04-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Well I say it depends on your style of rhyming...I can Definately hear Bronze Nazareth over this...or maybe Killah Priest. Thanks again for the feedback.