PDA

View Full Version : the front page of this site is ridiculous.

OwnageNinja
04-08-2007, 05:37 PM
this is the official site of the WU TANG CLAN, not Wu affiliates.

it bothers me that this site is now littered with cilvaringz ads and songs. i dont care if he owns the site, he should make another site CILVARINGZ.COM where he puts all this stuff.

and no, i'm not buying the album.

Dante
04-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Not too mention that dude looks like a retard.

Ultimate Fist
04-08-2007, 07:15 PM
I know. Why's Cilva own the website? That seems kind of fucked up to me. Too much power in one set of hands.

11th Chamber
04-08-2007, 07:22 PM
I know. Why's Cilva own the website? That seems kind of fucked up to me. Too much power in one set of hands.

you would do the same thing if you were an artist, and you had a site that gets thousands of hits a day

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2007, 10:53 PM
RZA can afford paying $6.95 a month for webhosting

the silencer
04-08-2007, 10:58 PM
well it is the newest Wu shit coming out (and the Wu-Tangy-est shit in a LONG time)...

we dont know anything about 8 Diagrams right now (release date, album cover, whatever) and that wood be the only other thing i wood expect to see on the front page...

the Cilvaringz-hatred is getting a little too crazy here lately....

Monkdude
04-09-2007, 02:21 AM
the only thing that bothers me is how loud it is

GENERAL WISE
04-09-2007, 03:13 AM
i like it, just bookmark the forum, not the front page

The Hound
04-09-2007, 03:25 AM

it bothers me that this site is now littered with cilvaringz ads and songs. i dont care if he owns the site, he should make another site CILVARINGZ.COM where he puts all this stuff.

cilva already explained this ... maybe you should uhh search ...

im with Monkdude ... that sword clash sample is far too loud for me ... especially when the volumes up high and u dont realise ...

Jet Set
04-09-2007, 06:41 AM
I don't even bother the FP anymore since the crash.

Bis Fan
04-09-2007, 02:19 PM
well it is the newest Wu shit coming out (and the Wu-Tangy-est shit in a LONG time)...

we dont know anything about 8 Diagrams right now (release date, album cover, whatever) and that wood be the only other thing i wood expect to see on the front page...

co-sign

maestro wooz
04-09-2007, 04:27 PM
cilvaringz owns the site cause no one else in the clan would take responsibility for it

Kong
04-09-2007, 04:37 PM
There is some truth in what he is saying though, People would go to a Cilvaringz site if they were a fan of Cilvaringz. They could of linked the sites up or something like it was with the old killa beez one.

LORD ZERO
04-09-2007, 05:22 PM
practically none of the clan is TRULY interacting w/ da site due to so-called fans, haters and stans........STOP IT

Jet Set
04-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Maybe they should have came here earlier. They misse dthe first wave, the second and I doubt they will catch the third wave.

Edgar Erebus
04-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Hatred to Cilvaringz: he was a guy like us all, posting on forums and shit, and look at him now... he already made a debut album. Something 99,99% of posters here will never do.

Plus he's a mod.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-14-2007, 03:28 AM

cilvaringz has explained this shit so many fucking times.

blame the wu members who cant take any criticism after they release shit albums for the lack of wu generals info on this forum, not the guy who started the site, and constantly releases news and answered about 100 questions from members of this forum in an interview.

vahacris
04-14-2007, 09:50 AM
dont worry about those haterz cuz from what i see they are those 'soundclick rappers' who waits for their debut for 10 years now...........

its all about jealousy.........

you ask why cilva is admin here? well its good question but for generals not him..... dont you think its generals fault not the cilva that none of them wants to pay 9 dollars monthly for their OFFICIAL SITE??
without cilva all you haterz would have wumembers forums (like inspectah bouard) which pop on just before album release (to make a hype) and pop off just after that........... dont you get it???

...dont know for sure but some of you haterz got to have big problems with IQ level if you dont understand that shit most of us are constantly said to you.......

J-DON
04-14-2007, 10:11 AM
I dont mind the amount of advertising.Its just that ITS SO FUCKING LOUD!

Ghost Deini
04-14-2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah...to me Cilvaringz and any other affiliate like him is part of the Wu camp and therefore deserves 100 percent to be on the site and adverstised on the site. Plus there's not a whole lot of Wu news right so meh...

But like J said, it's just way too fuckin loud. Annoying having that sword SLAM sound everytime I hit up the site.

crass
04-14-2007, 11:19 PM
just bookmark the forum or whatever. i n ever go to the front page unless someone says something is new on it.

The Lost Prophet
04-14-2007, 11:50 PM
i wouldnt hate on cilvaringz if his album actually hit some stores..........and for that reason im haten cuz he hyped it up and i got nothing

Skellington
04-16-2007, 09:13 AM
who gives a rats ass....

Fresh Breath
04-20-2007, 08:49 AM
co-sign

Agree

J-DON
04-29-2007, 11:17 PM
hey they changed the sword!

THE SYSTEM WOIKS!

Ghost Deini
04-30-2007, 12:04 AM
Chea! They changed it 9:|6

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-03-2007, 09:41 PM
yeah its kinda anoying, everytime i bounce on the frontpage, fuckin loud sword shocks my eardrums...
i dont go 2 da frontpage lately...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-03-2007, 09:48 PM
yeah, no sword...

Dante
05-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Too bad a picture of him looking like a retard is still there.