PDA

View Full Version : Producers...It's Time To Step Ya Game Up...Ableton Live 6.03 FULL

Miliato
04-09-2007, 03:33 PM
whats good ya'll.......i got this from a guy i kno whose pretty good with all music programs n all, he said this was his favorite & is prob. one of the best shits out...> Ableton Live 6.03...for producing, recording, what ever you need to do, it also has Tutorials to teach you how to do everything (right panel on main screen) its pretty easy to figure out. Hope yall enjoy it, if theres any problems let me know.

Ableton Live 6.03 FULL
http://download.yousendit.com/849394D55DEADBB5 (http://download.yousendit.com/849394D55DEADBB5)

I also got this program called "Nuendo 3.2" i think its for doin movies n shit, i have no idea how to fuck with it but if anyones interested, get at me

Miliato
04-10-2007, 06:37 PM
...noone gives a fuck?..

V4D3R
04-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Im'a check it out- Nothing compares to Reason though I think.

oDoUoSoKo
04-10-2007, 07:15 PM
reason is for recording and workin wit vocals?

Miliato
04-10-2007, 07:51 PM
true Reason is one of the best.....this shit "ableton" is $$ tho and its pretty easy to work.......i just got reason the other day but i dont have a keyboard yet.....i need to get one to work that

reason is for recording and workin wit vocals?

i may be wrong.....but i dont think you can work wit vocals on Reason

Visionz
04-11-2007, 01:27 AM
...noone gives a fuck?..lol, on the real good lookin out, bout to dl that shit and see whats up

reason is for recording and workin wit vocals?you can't do any live recording with Reason but its great for production and decent for sequencing

and Mil if you waiting on a keyboard the Matrix pattern sequencer does a decent job for a replacement (though it can be either tricky or pointless with some patches)

Visionz
04-11-2007, 01:56 AM
Has anybody else gotten this to work? I DL'ed it but didn't have any luck opening the file, its got an .ace extension, not sure what that is

EAGLE EYE
04-11-2007, 03:49 AM
some form of compression i think..... ill look into it.

Visionz
04-11-2007, 03:58 AM
some form of compression i think..... ill look into it.figured it would be cuz the file's only about 60mb but Stuffit wouldn't open it, thought maybe it'd work better if I was on a pc

Miliato
04-11-2007, 05:26 PM
ya i used winace to compress it.......didint know if i could up it w/o doin that

and Mil if you waiting on a keyboard the Matrix pattern sequencer does a decent job for a replacement (though it can be either tricky or pointless with some patches)

yo tell me bout this.....Matrix pattern sequencer?

Visionz
04-12-2007, 04:31 AM
ya i used winace to compress it.......didint know if i could up it w/o doin that

yo tell me bout this.....Matrix pattern sequencer?it might be a lil' different if you're on a pc but its near the very bottom of your selection list under the create option. Its a device that is set up the same premise as piano keys. The notes are to the side and run a sequences of up to 32 counts. Theres the notch to the lower left that says tie gate. Pressing it will then either tie the notes together (for something like bass or pads) and then unselect to pluck the notes (more like piano keys and guitar strings) The left is the note the bottom is when its played and how loud each note is. The notch to increase the steps is to the top right. YOu can use it to play any instrument you'd normally need a keyboard for. Just create the instrument first and then the matrix sequencer and the program will auto-wire 'em for you

......edit,,,,,found a good screen shot here
http://www.scenerep.org/images/matrix.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
04-12-2007, 08:33 PM
which is the best live recording program? HELP....juan.

V4D3R
04-12-2007, 09:07 PM
get powerarchiver to open any archived file Powerarchiver 2007

Thanatologist
04-13-2007, 01:38 PM
it might be a lil' different if you're on a pc but its near the very bottom of your selection list under the create option. Its a device that is set up the same premise as piano keys. The notes are to the side and run a sequences of up to 32 counts. Theres the notch to the lower left that says tie gate. Pressing it will then either tie the notes together (for something like bass or pads) and then unselect to pluck the notes (more like piano keys and guitar strings) The left is the note the bottom is when its played and how loud each note is. The notch to increase the steps is to the top right. YOu can use it to play any instrument you'd normally need a keyboard for. Just create the instrument first and then the matrix sequencer and the program will auto-wire 'em for you

......edit,,,,,found a good screen shot here
http://www.scenerep.org/images/matrix.jpg

you can also click on the second button at the top left of the main sequencer... its called the "show key lane" button

Thanatologist
04-26-2007, 01:06 AM
yo guys,

did the program end up working or what?
let me know so i can download it too... haha

The Hound
04-26-2007, 01:20 AM
it works for me i just don't know how to use it lol ...

Thanatologist
04-26-2007, 03:35 PM
yea i just peeped some screenshots, looks confusing

INF
04-26-2007, 07:17 PM
DAMMIT! I didnt even know this was here. That sux. I gotta get torrent. Thats it.

I just got a new controller that came with the demo of this and I want the whole thing.

LINK IS EXPIRED. Fuck.

This program is tight. I already did a few lessons.

Visionz
04-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Is there any way you or someone else could re-up this? It'd be much appreciated (gonna get my brother to put it on his PC) thanks fam

Miliato
04-26-2007, 08:15 PM
re-up......

Ableton Live 6.0.3 FULL
http://download.yousendit.com/67947723402303A4 (http://download.yousendit.com/67947723402303A4)

this is an '.ace' file.......cause i didnt think i could up it w/o compressin it......but the shit definately works...enjoy, let me kno wat yall think

Visionz
04-26-2007, 08:44 PM
good lookin homie

INF
04-27-2007, 03:58 PM
oh hell yeah!!!! thank you!