PDA

View Full Version : New Siris Track..Ides of July-Icon The Mic King Beef

Siris
07-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Whats popin every1? Check this short track out and leave Some "Real Love for this 1" "Beat Produced by Ancient Arts"
Its been awile and I know some of ya been waitin on the album , i'v had a few situations hold me back but our album iz commin along real good. I just recorded this shit today and wanted to show all the artists in here some love. Trust me, this booty shakin bitch music they puttin out today wont last forever and the new era begins wit us.

Leme get some feedback on "Ides Of July" Much appreciated. Beat produced by Pi-Pol. Dont Forget To Put Smash On My Message Board. Peace to the God'z

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/siris_music.htm

My soundclick page will be updated with new tracks soon

Yourz Truly,

Pharaoh Siris

Siris
07-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Oh Yea, Beat Produced by Pi-Pol, Mad Props for the man U hear me.

Yourz Truly ,
Pharaoh Siris

Vegan
07-23-2005, 05:18 PM
Ides of July is tight. Your delivery is insane on that. I've only heard one Icon track and dude souded wack as fuck. He's not seeing you.

Can't wait to hear the full verion of Aware.

DAREALCAS
07-25-2005, 01:02 AM
Dope Track

Siris
07-25-2005, 09:54 PM
Yo good looks for them replies Sun. Yea that aware joint will be done soon.

LORD ZERO
07-26-2005, 01:27 AM
Dope Shit On Da Real God, Word Up, I Hit Up Ya Message Board Too

Peace And War

-z-

Shitao
07-26-2005, 09:16 AM
Very nice prod. Fucking good flow.
Dope shit son.
PEACE

Larro
07-26-2005, 04:31 PM
A yo your not fam with him so shut ya mouth ya cry baby..... Whaaaa icon do a track with me Whaaaaa what do you mean you want to charge me...... Whaaaaa whaaa... quit cryin like your 5 years old and ya mom took ya ball away.and Icon is a battle vet yo stick to the fast food line buddy, i'll take a number 2 no onion.

Golden_Armz
07-26-2005, 04:34 PM
nice beat and flow, good pauses with the rapping etc. PEACE

Siris
07-26-2005, 04:55 PM
A yo your not fam with him so shut ya mouth ya cry baby..... Whaaaa icon do a track with me Whaaaaa what do you mean you want to charge me...... Whaaaaa whaaa... quit cryin like your 5 years old and ya mom took ya ball away.and Icon is a battle vet yo stick to the fast food line buddy, i'll take a number 2 no onion.I see u make silly moves, That track was an open invite for him and any of his weak ass cronies too. put icons dick down and grab a mic ya Fuckin cry baby..."Whaaaa whaaaa, Siris Please dont hurt icon."

.................................................. .........Yer a Fuckin Stan

Yourz Truly,
Siris

Larro
07-26-2005, 11:40 PM
lol a stan.... well you no talent fucka you said it in ya rhymes that he wanted dough and you werent have'n that silly ass, broke ass, slimey ass, shitty ass, faget....thats what i heard of that wack ass diss and shitty beat
and stopp goin by the canibus book of hiphop

Siris
07-27-2005, 12:13 AM
LoL, u heard what i said in my last reply. Dont play yourself Icon, We know its you. I told you where to find me but i didnt think youd hide behind that name.

LORD ZERO
07-27-2005, 01:45 AM
Lol I Wanna Hear This Icon Kid, This Is Intresting

imbrator
07-27-2005, 07:36 AM
a big up to tha pharoah record :pp h haroah snefru and siris real dopeness
Pz

LORD ZERO
07-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Haha Empera, What Up God

-z-

Larro
07-27-2005, 03:52 PM
no faget its larro www.BadkarmaHiphop.com..... word of advice dont start sucking your own dick just yet

imbrator
07-27-2005, 05:35 PM
heyy zero whut up god
it s al ong ass time :-)
how s life bro?

i m right now relaxin in my country so this s why i aint online on yahoo messenger and slsk
so when i be back in september so we should make some collabo fam

hey i peep the ghost ninja trax they re all amazing off tha hook especialy the track dissin this shitty production i like ya verseeeeeeeeeeeee

a big up to my man LORD ZERO

much luv and respect tho

Pz

Vegan
07-27-2005, 06:17 PM
Lol I Wanna Hear This Icon Kid, This Is Intresting
You don't want ot hear him, he is wack. Dude has a nerdy ass voice which will immediately make you want to stop playing his shit. You can find his garbage on Soulseek and the like.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-27-2005, 06:59 PM
LMFAO AHAHAHA damn

LORD ZERO
07-27-2005, 08:10 PM
Lmao Word Word

Pharaoh Snefru
07-29-2005, 06:26 PM
This is what the fuck im talkin about right here. Thats what I call puttin shit on smash. Dope Track Sun. Im glad that you let the world know how you felt about that shit wit Icon. He shouldn't have came at you like that, tryin to be bigger then he actually is. WTF is that? Im still waitin for the reply from the mic lisp. The bottom line is that the underground should be showin luv back and forth, not tryin to charge dough for some colab shit. Cats need to get the mind right!!!aight

PEACE

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/snefru_music.htm

Killer Falcon
07-30-2005, 10:44 AM
tight track, this is really good. the beat is nice, your delivery is on point too. lyrics were dope. this has been mixed down very well too i noticed, sounds very proffessional. alltogether this is a great track, look forward to hearin the next one. keep up the good work

peace

Siris
07-30-2005, 07:19 PM
tight track, this is really good. the beat is nice, your delivery is on point too. lyrics were dope. this has been mixed down very well too i noticed, sounds very proffessional. alltogether this is a great track, look forward to hearin the next one. keep up the good work

peaceYo, I appreciate all the feedback. Wu-Corp shows nottin but love. Peace

Yourz Truly,
Siris

Siris
05-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Whats popin every1? Check this short track out and leave Some "Real Love for this 1" "Beat Produced by Ancient Arts"
Its been awile and I know some of ya been waitin on the album , i'v had a few situations hold me back but our album iz commin along real good. I just recorded this shit today and wanted to show all the artists in here some love. Trust me, this booty shakin bitch music they puttin out today wont last forever and the new era begins wit us.