PDA

View Full Version : What's Sharpton good for?

Ultimate Fist
04-10-2007, 12:20 AM
This came up in another board.

Louis Farakhan advocates economic self-sufficiency and self-empowerment. Even Jesse Jackson, marched with MLK. But what the fuck has Sharpton done and why should we listen to him?

maestro wooz
04-10-2007, 01:26 AM
he's the emperor of black people i thought

Black Man
04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
This came up in another board.

Louis Farakhan advocates economic self-sufficiency and self-empowerment. Even Jesse Jackson, marched with MLK. But what the fuck has Sharpton done and why should we listen to him?

what have you done?

before asking in an open forum "what the fuck has Sharpton done..." (what have you done?) how about doing a little research on the man and find out what he has done.

froth
04-10-2007, 01:38 PM
sharpton has done plenty, hes a wonderful public servant. i agree with him on almost all of his political views

Dirty Knowledge
04-10-2007, 04:05 PM
I love how Imus and Sharpton are on the radio going at it, but never take their faces away from the mics and never show any signs of physical pissed-off'ness. C'mon now.. Cam'Ron at least acts his shit out correctly.

Ultimate Fist
04-10-2007, 09:09 PM
what have you done?

before asking in an open forum "what the fuck has Sharpton done..." (what have you done?) how about doing a little research on the man and find out what he has done.

Peace treaty off with that comment you lil cracker. What has your bitch ass done for the 50,000 threads on nothing you're posting?

Black Man
04-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Peace treaty off with that comment you lil cracker. What has your bitch ass done for the 50,000 threads on nothing you're posting?

What's with all the hate? To ask another man what's he done before asking yourself that same question is foolish. Has your works equalled his works?

What I've done is hard to detect with the naked eye when viewing from the view of a computer. I have done many of things to help first and foremost myself, then my family, then my works moved toward the people I socialize with, then it went to the community and then to other place where I don't live.

Teaching people how to fish instead of fishing for them is what I do. Being a support system is what I do. Encouragement is what I do. Being one to lead in the right direction and not the wrong direction is what I do. Mentoring is what I do.

Ultimate Fist, do you eat pork? I'm asking because how your emotions quickly changed like the currents of the atmosphere....I mean you're acting like a beast right now and I know that's not you. I'm about the peace, so I'm still going to honor the "Peace Treaty" because I'm a man of my word and a man of honor.

Peace.

iniquity
04-11-2007, 12:51 PM
lol @ Sharpton getting a wedgie cuz dude called those girls nappie headed hoes

I mean seriously did he say black or nigga/nigger?

on the real, those girls coulda used some hair lotion yameen :lmao:

and they may have been hoes. wouldn't doubt it

btw, I hope Sharpton doesn't waste anyones(including his) money anymore running 4 Pres

.. Wrd, some ppl are way too sensitive ..

Black Man
04-11-2007, 01:09 PM
/\ is that what it is really? or maybe some people have dignity and self respect

iniquity
04-11-2007, 01:18 PM
/\ is that what it is really? or maybe some people have dignity and self respect

.. Nah ..