PDA

View Full Version : I am angry as Hell

Ultimate Fist
04-10-2007, 03:18 AM
Ever since about middle school, I have been angrier than anybody I know. Everyday since about the age of 12, I've just come home and bashed the shit out of cardboard boxes/bricks/ whatever doesn't cost money. When I wake up in the morning, I am already imagining arguing with people I think are wrong. When I read the paper, at least once a week I'll read something that pisses me off, either an editorial or a story about something I care about, and I'll just put the paper down and start punching shit. At school, I'm always calling out motherfuckers. Then when I try to go to sleep, sometimes I can't fall asleep. Then, I'll think of something that pisses me off and just start going loco at like midnight. I'm coming off of one of those explosions right now. I usually fall asleep around 3-4AM because I'll get my adrenaline pumping and cant fall asleep.

The problem is I always justify my anger with serious shit. And its true- I am angry about the way the world is. Shit is frustrating. I'm not a Christian and I'm living in a fundy area. I don't really know what I believe religiously and I have all these fanatics online (Christian, muslim, jewish, even sikh) trying to threaten me into believing their shit. Then, my politics are kind of right-winged but whenever I try to chill with Republicans they just want to harass me and shit with their "this is a Christian nation" "atheists are fucking shit up" (cuz apparently you're an atheist if you dont know what you are- nevermind the scapegoating going on there) talk. Then I go to the liberals and they're self-righteous too. "Everyone but us is racist." "People who are against abortion hate women." Blah, blah blah. And I'm just tired of it. Some nights I just stay up thinking about all the fucked up shit going on in the world. Y'know? Right here in America, we've got this great standard of living (compared to everyone else) but we can't appreciate it because people have put up all these walls- religion, race, politics, the standards. It's not our fault; we just inherited it from the last generation and the one before that. But we have to live with it. Then there's the world. It's like my shits fucked up but then there's a starving child or theres someone who just got blown up and there's nothing I can do about it.

I don't think I'm ever going to find peace. Somedays, I just want to run off and live in the woods or go live in a monastery. But I don't know if it'd make a difference. I already know how fucked up the world is and that knowledge is gonna follow me wherever I go.

Kong
04-10-2007, 04:54 AM
I can relate to part of what you are saying, you just cant let the world get to you like that, got to try and crack on with your own life.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-10-2007, 05:37 AM
Sounds like puberty to me. It'll pass

Hellspawn
04-10-2007, 05:58 AM
I feel you on that, theres alot of things that piss me off too and I turn insomniac coz I think too much (it's like you speak about me when you relate that adrenaline pumpin shit). My friends say I'm too nervous but I think they're wrong, they're livin brainless and if you dont carry about the things around you, you're like a zombie. Any reasonable person shouldnt have a sleep in this world, theres too much things goin wrong.
I feel you on alot of what you said. it's not about religion or culture for me. it's about people are stupid (dont get me wrong i dont feel superior or more intelligent) and they dont make their mind neither in speakin nor acting.
peace

SID
04-10-2007, 07:01 AM
not to be funny but more sex might help you calm down.....

Hellspawn
04-10-2007, 07:56 AM
Lol :)

Os3y3ris
04-10-2007, 08:34 AM
Drugs. Get some good psychadelics, analyze the scenario, then fortify your mind against negativity. Since I learned how to trip, nothing has bothered me. I still get shit done, but with so much less stress.

AcidPhosphate69
04-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Lift weights. Get fucking pissed and start lifting. You'll feel better and you'll be toolin' house on the weights so, if you're often angry, you get like...angry muscles and be jacked and shit.

That way, you'll be taking out anger and bettering yourself at the same time which is all you should really focus on in this world, yourself and how you feel. Fuck everybody else and what they think or do.

num2son
04-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Find peace in something you enjoy doing.

Prolifical ENG
04-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Sounds like puberty to me. It'll pass

That was my first instinct. If you are older than 20 then it's a bigger problem and perhaps your testosterone level is abnormally high. After that age things that used to anger you, you just don't care anymore.

Os3y3ris
04-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Oh yeh, I didn't consider that he may just be young. Starting around middle school? Hmm...

LHX
04-10-2007, 02:52 PM
you will find Peace eventually

dedicated work

eat well

WARPATH
04-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Lift weights. Get fucking pissed and start lifting. You'll feel better and you'll be toolin' house on the weights so, if you're often angry, you get like...angry muscles and be jacked and shit.

That way, you'll be taking out anger and bettering yourself at the same time which is all you should really focus on in this world, yourself and how you feel. Fuck everybody else and what they think or do.

That's the wrong advice to give someone that has temper tantrums. Now he'll just be walking around like the incredible hulk punching peoples heads off with all that testosterone built up. :frusty:

Revert that energy back at your self in your mind. Next time you get mad and your all like:

"EERRR, mother fucking cocksucking world, i'm gonna punch this brick wall!!!!!"

Then in your mind say to yourself:

"What are you such a fucking pussy that you need to act out and start punching shit. You flimsy little bitch, no wonder your such a cock sucking pussy, letting everything get to you like this. Why don't you quit acting like such a cherry faggot and chill the fuck out."

Try that, if that doesn't work, we'll move to phase 2.

WCR
04-10-2007, 03:14 PM
I have that 2 sometimes, nobody really cares.

Dirty Knowledge
04-10-2007, 03:58 PM
If he can only find peace in being aggressive will this cat ever learn to live happily?