PDA

View Full Version : Camron is a dickrider

tragedykhadafi12
04-10-2007, 09:45 AM
dam camron is certified garbage. I hate this fucking loser, any respect I had for him went down the poop shoot. Peace

DJMethods
04-10-2007, 10:05 AM
???

Edgar Erebus
04-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Agree witcha, but can you say something more about him being a loser?

tragedykhadafi12
04-10-2007, 10:12 AM
I don't know, I wasn't really feeling this cat much to begin with. He was alright but now he is naming his album about 50 cent its like this dude is retarted. Also hearing him go crazy on the radio he sounded like a little baby. But to each his own right?

Edgar Erebus
04-10-2007, 10:33 AM
I'ma quote first song from his first album, Glory from Confessions of Fire:

How ya'll feel about me, yo, I think I'm pretty hot
Cause when I rhyme niggas grab they dick and diddy bop

Nuff said. Ever heard anything so homosexual in whole rap game?

TSA
04-10-2007, 12:03 PM
-actually he owned 50 undisputedly on the radio and in the track afterwards
-that line ends ur career when u think about it.. cuz a lotta niggas did grab there dick and diddy bop ya know

but yeah im not standin up for him or anything hes nothin special, im just saying u guys have really bad reasons for him being a "dickrider"

TrueDciple
04-10-2007, 12:08 PM
I don't know, I wasn't really feeling this cat much to begin with. He was alright but now he is naming his album about 50 cent

what???

tragedykhadafi12
04-10-2007, 12:22 PM
-actually he owned 50 undisputedly on the radio and in the track afterwards
-that line ends ur career when u think about it.. cuz a lotta niggas did grab there dick and diddy bop ya know

but yeah im not standin up for him or anything hes nothin special, im just saying u guys have really bad reasons for him being a "dickrider"

I just called him a dickrider strickly because I think hes a clown.

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-10-2007, 12:24 PM
lol i heard a couple of cam songs from the first album and it was mad tight, but he sounded like dmx. But i only liked his music cause it went well with the beat.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-10-2007, 12:24 PM
he wears pants covered in flowers....

and hes another one of the talentless dips.

beats is hot. lol/

Edgar Erebus
04-10-2007, 12:31 PM
lol i heard a couple of cam songs from the first album and it was mad tight, but he sounded like dmx. But i only liked his music cause it went well with the beat.

You listened to SDE then, his sophomore, cause on his debut he sounded mad gay. Fo real. He was on some smooth Diddy-imitating shit then, he started going rugged after Confessions of Fire. About beats - yeah, Cam'Ron and Dipset have always been biggest waste of awesome beats.

ThaGoldenChild07
04-10-2007, 12:42 PM
I think dude is mad wack too. Never really felt him or the Dipset. Some tracks he could come through aight but it always seemed to premeditated or something like that to me.

Same thing but more with the rest of his group. I always thought of Juelz constantly repeating himself, and Jim Jones just straight gets on my nerves!!!!
I also agree with everyone on them being a waste of beats.

But then again this is only my opinion. 1 luv

oLd_KaiNry
04-10-2007, 12:56 PM
dam camron is certified garbage. I hate this fucking loser, any respect I had for him went down the poop shoot. Peace

who is he dickriding ?

i see fabolous dickriding him more than anything right now....

oLd_KaiNry
04-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Same thing but more with the rest of his group. I always thought of Juelz constantly repeating himself, and Jim Jones just straight gets on my nerves!!!!
I also agree with everyone on them being a waste of beats.

jim and juelz felled off real bad

back in 99 juelz that straight fire! go grab some old mixtapes

jim voice gets worst every year

he went from a funny voice to someone who constantly sounds constipated

Ghost Deini
04-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Iunno...I like listening to Dipset. Yeah they ain't lyrical geniuses, yeah yeah they say some stupid shit. But meh...they're entertaining/funny as fuck, and usually have nice production.

J.T.S.
04-10-2007, 02:06 PM
he wears pants covered in flowers....

and hes another one of the talentless dips.

beats is hot. lol/

:lmao: Not to mension the pink infaguation! What a fag!

ThaGoldenChild07
04-10-2007, 02:43 PM
jim and juelz felled off real bad

back in 99 juelz that straight fire! go grab some old mixtapes

jim voice gets worst every year

he went from a funny voice to someone who constantly sounds constipated

Really? I'll be sure to check some out but i never felt Juelz's flow.
LOL bout that Jim Jones line.....hahahahaha that's so true though man.

Something else that gets me is the fact that Jim and Juelz take shots at Nas like its nothing. Thats a suicide act rite there on some real shit. Cam at least has some talent for at least a few punch lines at Esco.

That dam Stan diss really pissed me off, he really went after Nas' emotions and belittled him on that one.

Rame
04-10-2007, 03:28 PM
I think he's pretty good, recently bought ''come home with me'' (or something like that) and already had Confessions of Fire

Some dipset songs are good too, not classic material or anything like that, just good

ofWvXlAw5yw Cool song

dAmtCyYk9Xk Wack

^They have both good and wack music^

I know it's mostly about the beats but that doens't take away the fact they have good songs

11th Chamber
04-10-2007, 03:32 PM
^^^ooo, make sure you cop Cam's "Purple Haze", my favorite album from him.

Its a shame you posted Juelz "Whistle Song", cause most of his last album was pretty tight.

Also, just found out that Cam's new album is gonna be called "Courtesy Curtis". smh....

Rame
04-10-2007, 03:34 PM
I posted ''Whistle'' song to show what I think is wack, and what I think is good

Santana's town = Good
Whistle song = Wack

11th Chamber
04-10-2007, 03:35 PM
^^ makes sense.

Still, cop that Purple Haze

Rame
04-10-2007, 03:37 PM
^^ makes sense.

Still, cop that Purple Haze

Sarcastic? Haha I was just showing they have good and wack songs but nevermind

I'll listen to Purple Haze and cop it if it's good, although I heard some other people say it's wack

Meta4
04-10-2007, 04:03 PM
As huge as they are I'm amazed that they still make some street shit. They definetley know how to hustle properly. They might not be on a conscious tip but they can still make hot shit when people start doubtin'.

TSA
04-10-2007, 04:55 PM
I just called him a dickrider strickly because I think hes a clown.

all im saying is your whole life is a clown though you know?

xHard to Earnx
04-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Jesus Christ on crutches you people are stupid.

Dipset sucks, it's fun to listen to, no one's forcing you to listen to them or read about them, and no one's making you post about them. LOL at you people.

Did Cam's rhyme book get posted yet?

http://www.ohword.com/gallery2/691/camrons-rhyme-book-found

TSA
04-10-2007, 05:03 PM

Cam'ron also sonned Jay-Z, Severly, even Jim jones did. Jay claimed to not reply but when he did it was lukewarm if anything and only at Jim caus eJim owned the coutnry at the moment, then the got him back and made a dick of him cause dude...

"..I wish nas buy's you a Coofie for christmas........ so i can smack that shit off.."

"..You say 30's the new 20, well im 30 and you 40 so whose 20.."

"Beyonce fiance....check you second LP....Had you bird fuckin singin bout sellin CRACK"

"..And you stabbed Un over Charlie Baltimore..sucka for love mmm mmm sucka for love..."

"..the real reason you don't drink cristal anymore is cause Pun smacked you over the head with a bottle of it"

"..you and nas remind me of the golden girls......just a couple of old bitches.."

and so on... so

Dipset > Jay-Z.

TSA
04-10-2007, 05:05 PM
As huge as they are I'm amazed that they still make some street shit. They definetley know how to hustle properly. They might not be on a conscious tip but they can still make hot shit when people start doubtin'.

the "conscious tip" rappers are the dumbest ones.

Wu-tang still consciously works for the white man.

Jim Jones and Master P consciously don't.

so whose really more conscious.

xHard to Earnx
04-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Cam'ron also sonned Jay-Z, Severly, even Jim jones did. Jay claimed to not reply but when he did it was lukewarm if anything and only at Jim caus eJim owned the coutnry at the moment, then the got him back and made a dick of him cause dude...

"..I wish nas buy's you a Coofie for christmas........ so i can smack that shit off.."

"..You say 30's the new 20, well im 30 and you 40 so whose 20.."

"Beyonce fiance....check you second LP....Had you bird fuckin singin bout sellin CRACK"

"..And you stabbed Un over Charlie Baltimore..sucka for love mmm mmm sucka for love..."

"..the real reason you don't drink cristal anymore is cause Pun smacked you over the head with a bottle of it"

"..you and nas remind me of the golden girls......just a couple of old bitches.."

and so on... so

Dipset > Jay-Z.

I really wouldn't say anyone won that one. Neither side was very good, though Jay did pretty much end it with

"only time you went play my chain was around your neck - that's an actual fact"

and

"Outside of your league, thats not what you do - niggaa throwing ROC signs outside of your coupe"

TSA
04-10-2007, 05:23 PM
I really wouldn't say anyone won that one. Neither side was very good, though Jay did pretty much end it with

"only time you went play my chain was around your neck - that's an actual fact"

and

"Outside of your league, thats not what you do - niggaa throwing ROC signs outside of your coupe"

legit, but the Beyonce line is known world wide as the funniest shit ever, and all of Dip's shit was true except for the ones that didn't happen yet like the kufi thing. cam also said...

"..you act old? you are old, asshole.."

"..your label like my coke, shook it, cook it, rocked it...broke it up.."(OUCH)

pep
04-10-2007, 05:33 PM
I don't know, I wasn't really feeling this cat much to begin with. He was alright but now he is naming his album about 50 cent its like this dude is retarted. Also hearing him go crazy on the radio he sounded like a little baby. But to each his own right?
didn't know where you were going with this but I gotta agree...hes going to be remembered as the kid that named his album after 50

Ghost Deini
04-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Sarcastic? Haha I was just showing they have good and wack songs but nevermind

I'll listen to Purple Haze and cop it if it's good, although I heard some other people say it's wack

Purple Haze is dope. Probably my favorite Cam album.

TSA
04-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Balllliinnnnnnnnnn!

Edgar Erebus
04-11-2007, 05:28 AM
Purple Haze is dope. Probably my favorite Cam album.

Yeah, dope.

Cam'Ron - Soap Opera

"Yo my mommy toy was my pride and joy
She would drive the toys plus ride the boy
To supply the boys I got it live from croy
Yes a ninner boy bought five in Boyce
Over the chick shit I shoot five with Roy
Now load the 4-5 shoot five a Roy
Ain't like my job boy gots unemployed
Lifestyle I enjoy but I'm the livest doy
A hustler and Cam famous you damn anus
I don't know but I can't change this
Can't paint it, pop it, champagne it
stop it, car drop it and look dog, damn paint it
She would throw a pout how I'm showing out
how I'm outgoing but don't be going out
its things to know about when you got Dough
and cloud ways to move murder route baby girls close your mouth
Cause I feed you well every sneaker held
you eat Louie, shit Gucci and breath Chanel,
Carl Lagerfeld acting like Gargamel
front of car, cop the cell in the bar, stop at hell
Whats wrong with you she said whats wrong with you always got
a song to do can't get along that's true so I skipped marriage
bought her six carrots grab a dada then I live average"

ILL

TrueDciple
04-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Some of ya'll take hip hop too danm serious, Is not a religion for christ sakes. Is just fun man, just limit your self to listen to what you like and thats all. Me personally i listen to Cam from time to time even tho he be saying some stupid shit , so what. And out of the dips i like juelz the most (that Second Coming Joint is Crack) and at the same time am a true fan of Nas so is all love peeps.

Seriously is not that serious na'mean yao ming? lol

Edgar Erebus
04-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Some of ya'll take hip hop too danm serious, Is not a religion for christ sakes. Is just fun man, just limit your self to listen to what you like and thats all. Me personally i listen to Cam from time to time even tho he be saying some stupid shit , so what. And out of the dips i like juelz the most (that Second Coming Joint is Crack) and at the same time am a true fan of Nas so is all love peeps.

Seriously is not that serious na'mean yao ming? lol

Yeah, same here bout listening to Cam (I even listen to G-Unit sometimes). But he got top stupid lyrics in hip-hop world.

BTW why did he make such a fall-off? In COC days he had smart lyrics, excellent flow and everything, and look at him now... Sounds and talks like he's unable to count to 5. Jeez..

Edgar Erebus
04-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Did Cam's rhyme book get posted yet?

http://www.ohword.com/gallery2/691/camrons-rhyme-book-found

OMG that's really him!!!

Just try to rap it off-beat and with voice like you got a carrot in the ass and you hear Cam. My god, excellent post! We need rep points back.

TrueDciple
04-11-2007, 12:08 PM
OMG that's really him!!!

Just try to rap it off-beat and with voice like you got a carrot in the ass and you hear Cam. My god, excellent post! We need rep points back.

it cant be ...lol

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2007, 01:13 PM
just before i post these, i dont actually mind dipset because they're amusing, i would never get an album, but the clips are pretty funny.

these pics are classic, and yes i did rip them off another forum, and they are old.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1929/cambz8.jpg

http://www.massappealmag.com/img/page/gallery/jim%20jones1.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/mkw3dw.jpg

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8733/2287680mediavast6242006105858pmmn8.jpg

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1305/camronjpgw300h400ik4.jpg

Tetsuo
04-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Everyone needs to stop hating on Cam for the simple fact that he invites you to laugh at him -- wearing pink, rhyming like a preschooler, stalking 50. If you take him seriously enough to actually criticize him then you're really playing into his hands. I find his antics amusing.

SniperShot
04-11-2007, 01:58 PM
lol camron isnt good but i dont think he's horrible. and the beef with 50 cent was so terrible

SniperShot
04-11-2007, 02:00 PM
just before i post these, i dont actually mind dipset because they're amusing, i would never get an album, but the clips are pretty funny.

these pics are classic, and yes i did rip them off another forum, and they are old.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1929/cambz8.jpg

http://www.massappealmag.com/img/page/gallery/jim%20jones1.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/mkw3dw.jpg

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8733/2287680mediavast6242006105858pmmn8.jpg

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1305/camronjpgw300h400ik4.jpg

roflllllllllll i do find camron very funny though lololol i like the one where hes wearing PJ'S. he had time to put on his chains but no time to change into pants haha