PDA

View Full Version : United Nations

Black Man
04-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Peace,

In New Heaven there are various places where you can find a congregation of original people interacting. On one end of the economic social scale you can take a journey down to Yale and see various Original people whom are bonded by the goal of scholarship. This does not insure that they will see the commonality in originality yet it does provide an environment for this to happen.

Another place on the opposite end of the economic ladder where you will find original peoples congregating is at the weekend Flea market. Here you will find everyone rubbing elbows working to sale their wares. You will hear a multitude of tongues as though you were in some trading post or bazaar.

Another place where you will find a congregation of original people is amongst the Gods and Earths. It is interesting to note that after all of this time people still think that Black in the context of the Nation of Gods and Earths is synonymous with 'African-American'. I will continue to stress that within our world view Black includes the black, brown, and yellow seed (man)/soil (woman). In layman's terms it includes any non-white individual.

I have already written about the 'Latino' presence in the Nation of Gods and Earths (which by the way was there from early on in our history). What may be surprising to those who depend on 3rd hand weak accounts of my Nation is that within our ranks are various Gods and Earths of various nationalities and ethnic groups.

I personally know Gods and Earths whose lineage is Korean, Iranian, Philippine, Indian, Pacific Islander, West Indian (Haitian, Dominican,Cuban, etc), Latin American (Mexican, Venezuelian, etc.), Pakistani, and of the Native Nations.

Damn. I didn't even realized that I knew that many people in our Nation who came from various different lineages until I sat down to write this post.

In the past all of the seven continents were together as one. We refer to this unity as Asia (in the literature of the west it is refered to as Gondwana). Asia is derived from the Akkadian word 'Asu' (a civilization in asia minor/ the fertile crescent) which means to go out or to ascend. It refers to the direction of the sun. Thus it is one of the first 'trans-national' words that transcends such identity.

The seventh coordinate in the Supreme Mathematics is Allah God. This points to the origin of mankind resting in the Asiatic Blackman. It also points to the responsibility of the Asiatic Blackman to transcend ethnic, nationalistic, and 'racial' boundaries to reveal the science of unity. Seven is the largest prime number. Thus it is only divisible by one and itself. This is synonymous to the original man with the knowledge of himself. He is able to see his SELF whether his self is speaking Arabic, Cantonese, Farsi or Spanglish.

If you really want to see the original family interacting on a level of great social equality I suggest that you check out the Educational and Scientific Show and Prove this year.

Peace

by: c'bs alife allah

froth
04-10-2007, 01:39 PM
as long as theyre not crackers

Taylor_Made
04-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Peace Blackman, People on this board give you a lot of negative feedback. Sometimes I fail to see why. People are on a website praising a collective of artists who spout the same things that you are saying, its funny to me. You make informative posts and as a black man Ive been able to read your posts take some things aways from them and apply them. I may disagree with some things but I've never felt the need to bash and ridicule...The Irony of that is your name. Black man delivers ideas that may not be accepted by the general public, black man gets demonized and ridiculed. Thats how its been throughout history. I don't care if your White or black but keep posting, you bring balance to this board where im reading posts about whats wrong with the "Black community" and "why black women have so many babies" and its written by mostly white people anyways. A white man spouting about unity and empowerment within the Blacks is somewhow wrong on a Site dedicated to WUTANG!

Black Man
04-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Peace Blackman, People on this board give you a lot of negative feedback. Sometimes I fail to see why. People are on a website praising a collective of artists who spout the same things that you are saying, its funny to me. You make informative posts and as a black man Ive been able to read your posts take some things aways from them and apply them. I may disagree with some things but I've never felt the need to bash and ridicule...The Irony of that is your name. Black man delivers ideas that may not be accepted by the general public, black man gets demonized and ridiculed. Thats how its been throughout history. I don't care if your White or black but keep posting, you bring balance to this board where im reading posts about whats wrong with the "Black community" and "why black women have so many babies" and its written by mostly white people anyways. A white man spouting about unity and empowerment within the Blacks is somewhow wrong on a Site dedicated to WUTANG!

Peace. The negative feedback don't bother me none. If it was negative constructive feedback, that would grab my ear, but all I hear is stupid people talking about things they don't know and understand.

This is how funnystyle some of the people are here. When they thought I was black, they treated me one way, when I said I was white, they flipped the script. They want to call me "racist" and all that, but why is it that you interact with me different now that I'm white verses when I was black? Hmmmmm....

People are on a website praising a collective of artists who spout the same things that you are saying, its funny to me.

This is funny to me too. Love Wu-Tang, hate to hear the blackman is god. Love Wu-Tang, but are unable to talk about the issues within the music that actually exist in the real world. Love Wu-Tang, but hate to hear about the foul things white people have done.

You make informative posts and as a black man Ive been able to read your posts take some things aways from them and apply them. I may disagree with some things but I've never felt the need to bash and ridicule...

This deserves mucho respect. With all things, you're supposed to be able to take the best part for self. I see that you're able to think outside the box or look beyond the everyday. What you're demonstrating is wisdom, wise words (what you say) ways (how you do something, or how you get down) actions (how you respond to your environment) judgement (how you decide what to do or not to do).

you bring balance to this board where im reading posts about whats wrong with the "Black community" and "why black women have so many babies" and its written by mostly white people anyways

What you say right here is very very very important. The only people qualified to really speak on the black experience is black people themselves. White people do not know how to conduct themselves when "black" issues are on the table. What white people need to do if they want to make progress with that black community that they admire is be quiet and listen first. You can't understand without first knowing and white peoople really don't know. White people know what's going on on the surface, but understanding is when you scratch beneath the surface. It's white people who say racism don't exist while black people are yelling racism left and right. White people say we're all equal but black people are still saying they're fighting for equality. Which is it? Are we to believe the people who's been the cause of the trouble or should we believe the people who are the victoms of the trouble maker? Like Malcom was saying, you put the knife in my back and just because you pulled it out half way doesn't mean that we're making progress. Not an exact quote....

All in all, I respect what you wrote, and I respect your observations. Hopefully I can continue to add on with some thought provoking threads/ideas. It's good that you don't always agree, it's even better when you take and preserve the best part for yourself.

The Blackman is God, the Black Woman is still the Earth, and the Babies are still the greatest! Go ahead and deny the first and second, the first shall be last and the last shall be first, the babies will forever be the greatest!!!

Peace.

V4D3R
04-10-2007, 06:26 PM
This is funny to me too. Love Wu-Tang, hate to hear the blackman is god. Love Wu-Tang, but are unable to talk about the issues within the music that actually exist in the real world. Love Wu-Tang, but hate to hear about the foul things white people have done.
Not all of the Clan is 5%.

My fav nicest mc in the clan KP is not a 5%

Black Man
04-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Not all of the Clan is 5%.

My fav nicest mc in the clan KP is not a 5%

um, kp is not in the clan like that. the clan has 9 members and kp ain't one of them. kp knows the blackman is god btw.