Punch
07-28-2005, 12:03 AM
No one has an opinion on this???

iNtell3kT
07-28-2005, 01:09 AM
whats this movie about?

Punch
07-28-2005, 01:24 AM
Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, V For Vendetta tells the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey (Natalie Portman) who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked vigilante known only as V. Incomparably charismatic and ferociously skilled in the art of combat and deception, V ignites a revolution when he detonates two London landmarks and takes over the government-controlled airwaves, urging his fellow citizens to rise up against tyranny and oppression. As Evey uncovers the truth about Vs mysterious background, she also discovers the truth about herself and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plot to bring freedom and justice back to a society fraught with cruelty and corruption.

Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving star

Wachowski Brothers produced it

Punch
07-28-2005, 01:30 AM
Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, V For Vendetta tells the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey (Natalie Portman) who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked vigilante known only as V. Incomparably charismatic and ferociously skilled in the art of combat and deception, V ignites a revolution when he detonates two London landmarks and takes over the government-controlled airwaves, urging his fellow citizens to rise up against tyranny and oppression. As Evey uncovers the truth about Vs mysterious background, she also discovers the truth about herself and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plot to bring freedom and justice back to a society fraught with cruelty and corruption.

Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving star

Wachowski Brothers produced it

SHRAP
07-29-2005, 03:56 AM
i dont read books

Nexodus the Nth Entity
07-30-2005, 11:37 AM
haven't read the graphic novel, but I'll check this one out when its released...looks solid