PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feel cheated??????

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
04-11-2007, 02:41 AM
I ain't saying no names ....but anyone here feel like a wu-affiliate or someone browsing the forums been stealing inspiration from you?... I decided to take all my beats down....I'm only uping tracks from now on.

Ozmosis
04-11-2007, 02:53 AM
say names

INF
04-11-2007, 03:02 AM
If somebody was to do something that was spot on, then they busted. If they just season with hints of your groove....what can you do?

I would hope that it didnt happen but it aint a perfect world and if you hear something dope and you feel the callin to do whatever ... well...shit happens.

It would be nice if somebody even fucked with an idea , they could at least let the creator know. I would be cool with just somebody lettin me know they was bumpin my shit and workin on something.

On the other hand , I wanna get paid. I got a family to feed and if somebody else feed they family off of me and leave me and mine out......

If you straight with life then life is straight with you.

PS____dont set ur shit for D/L if you dont feel right. Just Stream ur shits. It can still be jacked if its just being streamed though.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
04-11-2007, 03:06 AM
say names
i don't like name calling.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
04-11-2007, 03:19 AM
If somebody was to do something that was spot on, then they busted. If they just season with hints of your groove....what can you do?

I would hope that it didnt happen but it aint a perfect world and if you hear something dope and you feel the callin to do whatever ... well...shit happens.

It would be nice if somebody even fucked with an idea , they could at least let the creator know. I would be cool with just somebody lettin me know they was bumpin my shit and workin on something.

On the other hand , I wanna get paid. I got a family to feed and if somebody else feed they family off of me and leave me and mine out......

If you straight with life then life is straight with you.

PS____dont set ur shit for D/L if you dont feel right. Just Stream ur shits. It can still be jacked if its just being streamed though.

thats exactly how it feels....like niggas is stealing the groove....the chop style...the samples....and I can't even do anything about it cuase its not like they Just straight up jacked one of my beats....But as i said before...I don't like name dropping....But if you did it....you know who you are....just Know ....I'm watching. No disrespect to you though.

LORD ZERO
04-11-2007, 05:11 AM
someone jackin shit again? man you gotta be fuckin kiddin me......

The Ghost
04-11-2007, 07:55 PM
someone jackin shit again? man you gotta be fuckin kiddin me......
People jackin styles not beats like that other dude was doing

LORD ZERO
04-11-2007, 08:42 PM
^^^exactly

12weLvE
04-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Thats interesting...got me curious now...do you mean a signed artist like a wu-affiliate...or are you hinting that one of the wu-corp members are bitting of you? and if it is one or the other drop the the beats.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
04-11-2007, 11:17 PM
I hate to keep you in the dark like that...but i refuse to name drop....All i have to say is be careful with your music....keep your samples to yourself and watch which beats you decide to put on your page...
Alot of people tell you that the internet makes it easier for everyone to network....Buts it also makes it easier for other producers to steal your originality.

Scribbles
04-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Damn. Well what can you say. I stopped putting up my music on the internet the past year after I also noticed people biting my flavor. So any hot tracks I do make, I send em off to local artists, mixtape efforts and such forth. The internet is a breeding ground for leechiers.