PDA

View Full Version : Aids

RAMESH
04-11-2007, 10:29 AM
i know this shit has been spoken about a million times but there is so much people dieing from it
my friend muskarain his legs is as thin as my wifes arms, he can't stand he can't wash himself, he doesn't really even eat anymore he say somtimes he looses his vision the man talks soft & slow, he was as strong as me
i got a few friends with aids & it's very sad to see
aids doesn't hit you 1 time it can take years before you start getting sick
you can't tell if someone got aids
aids got no restrictions evryone can be touched

Longbongcilvaringz
04-11-2007, 01:19 PM
yeah itsa fucked up desease...

what do you think the best method to tackle it is in africa?

from an outside perspective education about it would be the manin solution, but i dont think people outside of africa have a real perspective on whats going on there.

TeknicelStylez
04-11-2007, 01:25 PM
MY uncle died from AIDS, he caught it from a dirty syringe. It's sad, especially at the very end before they die.

RAMESH
04-11-2007, 02:45 PM
yeah itsa fucked up desease...

what do you think the best method to tackle it is in africa?

from an outside perspective education about it would be the manin solution, but i dont think people outside of africa have a real perspective on whats going on there.

the thing with african men is they got no fear it's almost like we don't care if we live or die
a man is never going to use a condom on a beatiful women some guys won't use a condom on any women because it's not as enjoyable
only a cure can save us
aids is not only in africa it's evrywhere

alot of cats believe if you sleep with a virgin it will cure you from aids & they trully believe it, cats be running around raping children even babies because that what the sangoma (witch doctor) tells them but i think that's where the education comes in to prevent things like this

TeknicelStylez
04-11-2007, 03:12 PM
No doubt, don't they see they're boys dying of aids and get scared though? That would make me slap a condom on...

RAMESH
04-11-2007, 03:49 PM
you would worry for a month or 2 but then it's back to the same thing but it's not only in africa alot of people thinks it's only down here, it's mostly down here but a man must be carefull these days no matter where you are or how hot a women looks those the 1's you must be most carefull of.
the only way to get around it is to stick with 1 partner problem is most cats don't see it that way
aids hit this world hard any man sleeping with multiple partners in the new millenium is an idiot it's not worth it
a man will never meet the perfect women because it doesn't exsist & you will always find a more beatifull women than what you got
my advice is be very selective & once you made your choice stick with it

knewcheeze
04-11-2007, 04:14 PM
you wanna stop the AIDS in Africa you gotta kick all the western influences out cuz thats what put it there in the first place

kick all the european corporations out.....european doctors

AIDS is not caused by HIV

SID
04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
yo i was wondering can you get AIDS from saliva?

RAMESH
04-11-2007, 04:43 PM
no you can't get aids from saliva but when you brush your teeth & your gums bleed you might be able to get aids from that
i wouldn't risk it

SID
04-11-2007, 04:48 PM
i know this chick whoz worried she might have caught it from a dildo, (on tha real) she thinks that someone who might have aids used it...i dont know how many dayz after she used it ..but could you still catch it like that?

RAMESH
04-11-2007, 04:50 PM
i think the germ dies within 24hrs she could atleast wash it
i wouldn't screw her if i was you

V4D3R
04-11-2007, 04:53 PM
^^not sure but Hepatitis can live for 5 days on a surface - google it up.

SID
04-11-2007, 04:54 PM
lol...trust i stayed way back after she told me that shit (but it worried me)

TeknicelStylez
04-11-2007, 04:57 PM
the HIV virus dies as soon as it's exposed to air, its actually not very resiliant outside of the body. Why wouldn't she clean the dildo after someone else used it?

SID
04-11-2007, 04:59 PM
good question...one that i did not ask!

RAMESH
04-11-2007, 05:03 PM
one thing that is quite strange is that you can't get aids from a mosquito
if you could can you imagine how fucked the world will be then
do you think there cure for aids
i heard of an english kid who had aids & in time he had no aids his boddy faught it off
look at zuma he raped a chick with aids & he's fine it's like playing russion roulette with an automatic
his advice is that you must scrub your dick straight after with very hot water

RAMESH
04-11-2007, 05:04 PM
the HIV virus dies as soon as it's exposed to air, its actually not very resiliant outside of the body. Why wouldn't she clean the dildo after someone else used it?

why would she even want to use a dildo after somone else used it?

SID
04-12-2007, 04:52 AM
she jus told me that she dident know it had been used(thought it was new, in the box and all) but her friend told her she used it (whos pretty much a stank ass hoe), very fuckin embarrsin for the poor girl

diggy
04-13-2007, 03:07 AM
One day I was going to a place to buy shoes when I saw a suspicious looking woman walking up and down the sidewalk. She was too thin to be healthy; her legs was too thin like a baseball bat and her skin looked tight on her arms she looked like a walking toothpick. She was also wearing a skimpy skirt.

I kept on watching her cuz she was walking aimlessly and looking all over the place. Then a car pulled up. She went up to it to talk, then got in with a man. They drove behind a store. I then understood what she was- a prostitute.

A few months later, I landed a job near that area where I saw that woman. One day I left work at 7:30 pm and was hungry to buy some KFC, so I did. I then took a short cut through this neighborhood so I can catch my bus quicker.

As I walked through the neighborhood I noticed a poster. It had a logo of the local police and had a picture of that woman I saw a few months earlier. On the poster it said that woman was HIV positive, and if anyone saw her to call police.

I was shocked and just stood there looking at the poster in disbelief. I looked at the poster to see if it was authentic, and I think it really is.

If it is tru, I think that woman was infecting people with HIV on purpose, because I've heard a few people across the country who do that.

I wonder how many other tricks she infected and how many people those tricks infected?