PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia.

Big Risk
04-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Yo I dont knwo what it is, but when I go out, Im worried about cops. Even when Im not doing anything, Im looking over both shoulders cause im worried that a fucking cop will come fuck with me. I smoke everyday, is it the weed? Is it the shit in my food? When I smoke I feel like every cop in the city is looking for me. I dont know man, ever since I got detained by some undercover narcs, Ive been scared man, not scared, paranoid. What can I do to stop this? Stop smoking weed? I need help man, I hate living like this. Shit is bugging with my head non stop. I dont answer phone numbers I dont know cause Im worried about someone fucking with me or something. Shits wacked out.

TeknicelStylez
04-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Just calm your mind. We call that shit being pet (petro, petrified; paranoid). We make fun of niggaz for that it's like a herb quality. I'm not saying you're a herb it's just that you're giving police too much credit. We smoke weed right in the middle of the street. God forbid a cop was to roll up while I was smoking a blunt and ask me what I was doing, I'd casually reply smoking a blunt, and if he was to lock me up for a half of blunt which would be a very fuckin odd scenario, I would probably be released at the police station because they don't detain people in jail for stupid shit, it's a waste of the judges time.

You wanna be paranoid? Try selling crack, coke, or killing somebody, after that every other crime you commit seems like you're skipping in fields. I sell weed like that shit is legal, because I know for a fact half the police precint smokes the fuckin shit. If you get ran down on by narcs for weed it's probably cause they're bored.

Bottom line is, just relax, and don't think about it, be like "fuck the cops I'm just smoking a blunt, what are they gonna do".

Cmon kid you call yourself big risk and you scared of some police

Big Risk
04-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Man I never was scared man, but the shit the cop told me fucked with me man, he caught me right after a deal. This is a different area from yours man. And Im not even scared of the jail shit man, its the effect it would have on my family if I was in jail. But around here, cops are cracking down on people for weed, lockin cats up for fuckin a gram. They are trying to abolish all of it here cause its our own county now since the big split. The cop that arrested me too down all my info, car i drive, tatoo i got, everything, tellin me that other squad cars are going to keep an eye out for me. And since then, i have been confronted by cops over stupid shit. Its become more than a fear.

TeknicelStylez
04-11-2007, 01:45 PM
so than get the fuck out the suburbs, why you think I hate those areas

Big Risk
04-11-2007, 01:48 PM
every since my ma and pops got out of LA, lifes been nice man. Im moving out but I dont want to move to a bad area just so i can smoke weed. I dont want to go back.

froth
04-11-2007, 01:48 PM
heat got the fear after smoking weed

TeknicelStylez
04-11-2007, 02:03 PM
every since my ma and pops got out of LA, lifes been nice man. Im moving out but I dont want to move to a bad area just so i can smoke weed. I dont want to go back.

Don't move to gunshot central, just move to a nice little minority area, like hylia or some bullshit like that. Get away from the white people and the big houses, those are the motherfuckers that call the cops every 2 minutes.

SniperShot
04-11-2007, 02:10 PM
yeah move to a white area so they can call the cops on a nigga lol....

Urban_Journalz
04-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Yo Risk, learn how to cook with your ganja son. That's one of the illest and safest ways to use weed. You could make some weed butter and drizzle that shit on a bag of popcorn and no one would know the difference.

Os3y3ris
04-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Nah man. White people got more drugs than anyone. I was chilling with some white folks the other day and we had a shit load of research chemicals and a ton of weed. No problem. What you gotta do is be out when you see the police roll by. Just flip your direction. Once they get on you, its a done deal. You just can't let them see you posted up. They'll stop you when they see you, but only if its convenient.

TeknicelStylez
04-11-2007, 03:11 PM
White folks got alot of drugs but most of em are snitches. Especially the older ones. I don't mean white people in general I mean like W.A.S.P's those suburban gated mofuckas that look at themselves like high society.

Sexy Jasper
04-11-2007, 05:26 PM
I'm a very paranoid person. Paranoia can save you a lot of trouble. That's all I can tell you.

Kong
04-12-2007, 01:10 AM
No1 is getting locked up for a gram of weed.

Weed introduces you to your true self, there's fear in people and they don't realise it till they smoke. At least now you see your fear you can deal with it.

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2007, 09:43 AM
I quit smoking for bout 6 months cuz I felt similar to how Big Risk was feeling (not so much scared of the 5-0 thing) but just feeling a lotta anxiety cuz it runs in my family history.

If I get a few beers in me an smoke the paranoia goes away..

TeknicelStylez
04-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Thats cause the beer takes care of the fear, than the bud does the rest.

diggy
04-13-2007, 02:55 AM
How about just sticking to something legal like alcohol. And stay away from cops.

I do my best to stay away from cops even when I don't do anything, cuz cops are ignorant, corrupt, racist fucks, at least some of them. And since u don't know which one will pull out on you, stay away from them all

CID DIGITAL
04-13-2007, 12:11 PM
I have an associate that is this same way. Scared all the time. I barely even make moves with the mf any more cuz his paranoia gets on my nerves bad.

Civilison
04-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Yo I dont knwo what it is, but when I go out, Im worried about cops. Even when Im not doing anything, Im looking over both shoulders cause im worried that a fucking cop will come fuck with me. I smoke everyday, is it the weed? Is it the shit in my food? When I smoke I feel like every cop in the city is looking for me. I dont know man, ever since I got detained by some undercover narcs, Ive been scared man, not scared, paranoid. What can I do to stop this? Stop smoking weed? I need help man, I hate living like this. Shit is bugging with my head non stop. I dont answer phone numbers I dont know cause Im worried about someone fucking with me or something. Shits wacked out.

look at it from a psychologic point of view, that shit is called emotional programming. it goes like this...

some unpleasant thing happens to you and your mind programs the emotions that are the strongest and associates those emotions with what your eyes see and eyes hear at the moment (talking about that whole police thing you described).

then you get blunted and get more in tune with your insides and because that one emotion in you is so deeply programmed in you it invokes paranoia or whatever you go thru.

it's not the weed, weed might trigger thinking which then links with the paranoia. you gotta chill out man, if your blood pressure is up lower it down, chill out your mind. quit smoking ganja for a few days or whatever it is you need to do. it won't change until you change it. don't let the emotion get stronger than you.

life is a mental battle... so fight man.

FULLFELT
04-14-2007, 07:36 AM
If I've learned anything day and nightin' on this ball we all share, it is that what each of us have chosen to do, for whatever our reasons are, realize you already have made your choice cause its happenin' . So "Big Risk" you should realize you've already maintained the resolve to smoke. So do yourself the favor in enjoying when you smoke, and dont let that mind set penetrate, cause more so than any of our societies made up penalties, their attempts at controlling us starts with them envoking the non- enjoyment and disruption of the free mind. Squash that shit ! Its right there for you! STAY UP.....

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-15-2007, 06:17 PM

yo, sometimes i have parania 2,and i know some guys that feel the same way.. but its aight to be aware.. dont quit smokin weed, go to amsterdam, and blaze some wit a pig! :D

Civilison
04-16-2007, 08:01 PM
yo, sometimes i have parania 2,and i know some guys that feel the same way.. but its aight to be aware.. dont quit smokin weed, go to amsterdam, and blaze some wit a pig! :D

haha... this is good therapy man.

like if you afraid of spiders you spend time around them to get out your fears.

peace

J.T.S.
04-17-2007, 11:12 AM
If you fear the cops like that man theyv'e controlled your mind!
Iv'e been locked down for straight up punching 2 cops once for being harrassed after a friend was shot at a party, they acted like we weren't the victims.
I would shoot a cop just like i would shoot anyone in self-defense,
All the time i give cops the finger spit at them and grab my balls!
Cops (80 percent) of em are pigs brainwashed by this government so i show most of em no respect.
and i'm living fine, and the swine fears me