PDA

View Full Version : GTA: Vice City Stories (PS2)

Miliato
04-11-2007, 04:38 PM
anyone play this one?......i just picked it up the other day 20$, havent played it tho.....i played all the other ones, tho i thought the original Vice City was kind of weak....but ya, let me kno whats good

The Hound
04-11-2007, 04:40 PM
one of my mates reckons its far superior to LCS and that its actually playable - and if youve played LCS youll see wot he means becos that game sucked dick - ... ive read lots of reviews that say its pretty weak and full of bugs and glitches and shit ... havent played it myself but ...

Miliato
04-11-2007, 04:45 PM
ya i got LCS......that game was a mess, didnt really feel it, dope music in it tho......but good looks on the heads up

The Hound
04-11-2007, 04:48 PM
when you play it ... report back and drop a line if its worth gettin or not ... i need a GTA fix until GTA 4 comes out lol ...

Miliato
04-11-2007, 10:36 PM
...so far its alright, ive dont about 6 missions......Its prob the closest one to San Andreas with the amount of shit you can do; swim, change outfits, etc. Its a completely different story than VC, and this time they start out on the opposite island.......its def a lot better than LCS, id say its worth it if u need somethin to hold yaself over till IV

The Hound
04-12-2007, 02:53 AM
i just bought this game ... bot to go play it ... im liking the radio stations from what ive read ...

The Ghost
04-13-2007, 11:27 PM
This game is the shit. I've taken over everything in the game period grossing like 60 thou every 24 minutes lol

Miliato
04-14-2007, 12:25 AM
yea i just started buyin up businesses n shit....i like the game a lot

Ink Is My Drink
04-15-2007, 04:07 PM
i got it a couple days ago for psp. its alot better than liberty city stories. you can swim and shit but what does my head in is that when you fall in the water theres like nowhere to get bak onto the shore.

im just where u can take over business and stuff. its a good game def buy it. only 15 for ps2

Oztradamus
04-17-2007, 05:19 PM
It's an excellent game, I bought it about 3 weeks ago and been playing it ever since.. I'm going to try to flip every GTA game from III to Vice City Stories, before IV drops in October :D

11th Chamber
04-18-2007, 06:01 PM
It's an excellent game, I bought it about 3 weeks ago and been playing it ever since.. I'm going to try to flip every GTA game from III to Vice City Stories, before IV drops in October :D

I was thinkin bout doin that, but goin in chronlogical order.

- V.C. Stories
- Vice City
- San Andreas
- L.S. Stories
- GTA III

Miliato
04-18-2007, 06:50 PM
III had my favorite ending....the gunfight on the damn n shit (prob my fav one story wise), that was crazy.......Vice City ending was too much like Scarface.....& i thought SA & LCS endings were weak

Ink Is My Drink
04-21-2007, 01:51 PM
this been anoying me for abit. how do you unlock the other empire building types. you already have prostitution and loan shark and protection bracket but how do you unlock drugs, smuggling and whatever the other one is?

The Hound
04-21-2007, 01:57 PM
i havent fuckd with the game much ... but dont you have to do missions with your gang members outside your business then go fuck up other business and take over ... like how you started n shit ...

born invincible
04-21-2007, 02:23 PM
had the game for about 3 weeks.. aint had a chance to pop it in yet.

Ink Is My Drink
04-21-2007, 02:30 PM
i havent fuckd with the game much ... but dont you have to do missions with your gang members outside your business then go fuck up other business and take over ... like how you started n shit ...

yeh its really easy to take over the other businesses. and when u own them you can pick what type of building u want it to be then do levels for it (lil side levels not proper levels really) . like for prostittution you have to drop off the girls and pickt ehm up and stop people frm beating them up and shit. and for loan sharks you have to steal vans full of stuff. its alright

just dont know how to unlock the drugs and smugglin gtype of businesses??

Miliato
04-23-2007, 03:17 PM
yo got to get a lil more in the game........i think it doesnt happen until you get to the second island.....not to long after first i got there n started fuckin around i was able to do it

The Hound
04-24-2007, 01:25 AM
i read a review that when you start taking over business rival gangs constantly attack your business and when you defend your business basically straight away another busiess is attacked ... is that true or over exaggeration ?

Ink Is My Drink
04-25-2007, 05:47 AM
i read a review that when you start taking over business rival gangs constantly attack your business and when you defend your business basically straight away another busiess is attacked ... is that true or over exaggeration ?

i only own the whole of the first island so it prob abit diff when you own nearly every business. but you barely ever get attacked

The Ghost
04-25-2007, 06:05 AM
i only own the whole of the first island so it prob abit diff when you own nearly every business. but you barely ever get attacked
Not true I get attacked all the time but then again everyones after me for having their shit lol

Ink Is My Drink
04-25-2007, 07:38 AM
where are the best places to make your businesses liek ive heard that smuggling is best made near the airport and docks. how about the other business types? as apparently the better you place your business the more money you get

The Hound
04-25-2007, 07:56 AM
sorry dude i can't really help you much ... but hit up this site it should have some info

http://www.gamefaqs.com

you should be able to find infor there in FAQs or if not hit up the message board ...

Oztradamus
04-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Finally beat the game on Sunday night, Had all 30 businesses.. The game was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be..

Miliato
04-26-2007, 11:28 PM
i havent played it in a few days........i havent beat any of that clown Reni's missions yet........im doing Mendez Brothers and Lance Missions......yo Oztradamus.....was the ending dope??.....i just want to know if it was good or not....i thought LCS was weak

Oztradamus
04-27-2007, 10:38 PM
^The ending was eh, but I just had to finish it...

The Hound
04-28-2007, 01:56 PM
is it a long game ? ... ive herd its on par with GTA 3 is that true ...