PDA

View Full Version : elder scrolls oblivion-the shivering isles

SID
04-12-2007, 08:09 AM
iam a mmmmaaadddddd fan of elder scrolls but the exspansion pack has to be downloaded from x-box live which is a bitch....whos played it on 360?

pneumatic
04-12-2007, 08:41 AM
I have it for 360, but not the expansion.

TeknicelStylez
04-19-2007, 04:28 PM
I played on PS3, no expansion, sweet ass fuckin game though, I'm a level 15 vampire orc who abides by no rules, I try to whipe out whole towns, and I exterminate any gaurd trying to kill me, I accumalated a 120,000 dollar bounty, and I've been to jail for 3 years for whiping out half of the Market Section in Imperial City...

Niggaz crazy

Bloo
04-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Gotta love the Elder Scrolls franchise. All that don't can't ever consider themselves a true RPG fan. WOW and FF can't hold a torch.

I tried to get that game today actually but even Wal-Mart still wants $50 for it brand new and $30 for the expansion pack. I'll just wait till next week when I get paid again :)

TeknicelStylez
04-20-2007, 01:22 AM
w/e the price be, oblivion is worth it, hottest non mmo RPG out there to date, just the shear amount of bullshit you can do in that game will keep you occupied for hours on end...

AcidPhosphate69
04-20-2007, 02:42 AM
I played on PS3, no expansion, sweet ass fuckin game though, I'm a level 15 vampire orc who abides by no rules, I try to whipe out whole towns, and I exterminate any gaurd trying to kill me, I accumalated a 120,000 dollar bounty, and I've been to jail for 3 years for whiping out half of the Market Section in Imperial City...

Niggaz crazy

Haha, I can picture you saying shit along with the game too. "What nigga...you want some undead orc bitch? GET SOME GET SOME"

But yeah, Elder Scrolls is fucking nasty beyond belief.

Alcryt
04-20-2007, 01:13 PM
I got it on pc with the expansion and all the other downloadble content.

Got two characters but i stopped playing because there is a MAJOR problem with shivering isles which affects every user (i think console users are safe) which leads to entire saved games being lost.

Theres a beta patch but im waiting for a final patch before continuing my game, dont wana lose all my progress..

Heres more info on the bug if your interested/worried:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Reference_Bug

TeknicelStylez
04-20-2007, 02:46 PM
I wish I had it on PC so I can show screen shots of my ORC straight deeboing the shit out of niggaz, I love waiting till I'm full blow vampire, I run into a city and go apeshit on everyone I see, the gaurds all sweat me because I'm full blown vamp so they don't even attempt to arrest me, they're like "I WON'T LET A CREATURE LIKE YOU RUN AROUND" and I'm all like "SHINNNNNNG BANG BANG BANG" than they just fly 10 feet and stay on the floor.

EAGLE EYE
04-20-2007, 04:33 PM
i hate that fucking game lol