B.O.N.E.
04-12-2007, 12:53 PM
In "Cant C Me", is pac dissing dre?

"D-R-E you got me heated
my words like a penatentary dick
hittin' bitches where it's most needed"

CID DIGITAL
04-12-2007, 12:55 PM
"we shook Dre's punk ass , now he outta tha closet" "believe me I take this rap shit deeply" - 7 day theory

B.O.N.E.
04-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Hmm, I never really knew there was beef between them.

I did hear that track "Fuck Dre" which supposedly had pac in it, but I could never really tell if it was truly pac.

CID DIGITAL
04-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Pac never really wanted to be on tha Row. He just wanted to be free. Suge gave him freedom for a deal.

Thats why there was animosity in the camp and things fell apart.

g_flex
04-12-2007, 01:53 PM
he disses dre in toss it up..and if i m not mistaken dre produced dat 'cant c me'

pneumatic
04-12-2007, 01:59 PM
In "Can't C Me" he might be saying that the beat Dre made got him pumped up.

CID DIGITAL
04-12-2007, 02:09 PM
I think you are correct P. He wasnt dissin Dre in Cant C me. Dre made that beat. Really if you wanna get tech with it. Clinton made most of Dre's music back then cuz Dre straight lifted whole P-funk grooves with no shame.

tekunique
04-12-2007, 02:14 PM
pac dissed dre after dre's deoparture from deathrow cuz suge prolly told pac to. plus pac wrote dre's verse on cali love.

CID DIGITAL
04-12-2007, 02:25 PM
I doubt (even though I dont and didnt know them cats) that Suge made Pac do anything besides sign to tha row to get early dismissal from prison.

Pac prolly had shit writtin about Dre while they worked together. Vicious shit.

Thing is though , this is all speculation. Only based on what he gave us and promised that it was the "truest shit he ever wrote, truest shit he ever spoke"........

Cesar
04-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Pac dissed Dre in "Toss It Up" as somebody already mentioned

WuTangWarrior
04-12-2007, 06:12 PM
yea they had beef cuz during snoops trial it seemed like dre showed no support, and i think he dissapeared from death row

so pac started dissin dre, iono anythin about dre dissin back

11th Chamber
04-12-2007, 09:55 PM
To Live and Die In L.A.....

"California Love part mothafuckin Two
Without gay ass Dre"

SKANK HILL
04-12-2007, 11:05 PM
yea they had beef cuz during snoops trial it seemed like dre showed no support, and i think he dissapeared from death row

so pac started dissin dre, iono anythin about dre dissin back

and i read some shit pac was with daz and daz laced the beat for "got my mind made up" then pac was like cool ima go write, so pac went off and wrote then at some point dre came up and was like 'yo i got a beat i want u to check out' and pac was like cool, then dre played the beat and pac was like pissed off dre was jackin daz beat ...i dont remember the whole story just that basis ... and dre's another jacker fuck him ...

pac didnt diss dre until 7 day theory ... on a few cuts too ... and dre never responded cos he was too busy suckin dick ...

Edgar Erebus
04-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Don't forget Fuck Friendz (published in 2001, Until the End of Time), it has whole verse dissin Dre.

Now as I know, 2Pac wasn't in good relations with Dre because he had the feeling he doesn't do anything on Death Row, he only takes other people's credits. He was never in good relations with Dre, and when he left Death Row Pac was free to diss him. It never got big cause Pac got shot too early.

Cesar
04-13-2007, 06:52 AM
The beef didnt start because of the "I GOT MY MIND MADE UP", that was suppose to be a Daz track, and Tupac heard it and liked it so much that he jumped on it, thats why they took off Inspectah Decks verse, cause the song would had been too long and Pac wanted that track.

The reason why Pac was dissin Dre was cause Dr. Dre left Death Row not in good terms, Dre's reason was "because niggas were to violent, studio beatings and all that" and Pac didnt like that shit, it wasent because no "Got My Mind Made Up" beat.

Kong
04-13-2007, 07:08 AM
pac exposed dr. dre haha it was funny how much shit they could talk sometimes.