PDA

View Full Version : I had a vision that....

CID DIGITAL
04-12-2007, 01:11 PM
The concept of time was only brought to us because we only have so much of it. Its like , when the gods came down and added on to aid us ,they gave us time so that we could keep track of how much of it is left before they come back and "clean up".

They have to clean up after us and it hasnt been the first time.

So, we fight and have wars to cover up the true dates. Hence , many calanders and concepts of time.

idk...this was a quick vision but thats whats up.

Figured that I would post this here so it could be picked apart.

PEACE

Os3y3ris
04-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Was this vision chemically or herbally aided?

CID DIGITAL
04-12-2007, 03:39 PM
No. I hadnt smoked yet. I only smoke herb and I had this vision first thing in the morning after I woke up. It was while I was preparing for my day.

What do you think about it though? Could somebody bring some calender data up in here and at least ....idk....show me something?

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
04-12-2007, 04:57 PM
See, it makes sence that you should bring that up now, cause I just posted that shit about MY vision concerning time over on the shroome post,

It seems that eveything is comming down to time, and its becoming a very petainent non issue these days.

The first thing I am going to say is Alux Huxley when he was writing on his drug experiments was questioned concerning time, and his responce was,

"well, there seems to be plenty of it", which is ironic, because like MEF said,
Real like them raway lifers, "sound of beeting off in the bak round", nothing but time on my hands", maning not guilt, inocence, but further

In the dead sea scrolls, there are all proficies and laws, and there is a presribed calender for the people to follow so they can witness the way god works with the son and moon and such.

To me, today is the 9th day of the 10th month, because I decied the Perpetual 13 Moon calander was a plausablile solution to the world's problems, but I cant for sure say that it isnt arbitary. Supposedly it was prescribed by some Galactic Federation from outer space based on harmonic numbering systems, but i dont have the scientif mathamatic brain capable of looking too far into the shit to the point of deciding weather or not it is "REAL", or just plausible. You can check it out at, "Tortuga.com", some really intellegent people on there too, but I was told by a very wize adept in ancient sytems to dismiss "new age" theories and the like, though the term really doesnt apply, and I have witnesed miricles of sorts from the framework of the socalled, "dreamspell" count.

One thing that really hits me about time is how, when we were brought up, time was treated, like all misunderstood things such as religon and wisdom, how it was just ignored the fact that we dont coralate ower actions with our understandings, or further most people are unwilling to recognize ower ignorence. More ready to dismiss shit. For that reason its like OutKast said, why are we so in denial, when we know were not happy here, because, what makes loven special if it dont last forever...

This hardship has become so ingrained into my phyche, that real factors that influence the nervous system and should be the predicate for all actions, are irellevent, as I feel to much presure to act and react, then to subnit to the natural "True I. Master Equality", of time, but thats just "me".

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
04-12-2007, 05:08 PM
And by "THE WAY",

nothing I have ever read had realy justified things like the pupu vuh, the mayan bible, becase the way it explains gods and men is clear.

basically the same forces that manifested heaven and earth manifested beings that had the same components. Then the gods try to create men, or "the great knower", who can witness the creation, and the men must go though a couple of tributations, but the cycle becomes almost perpetusous, because the men's names will represent the days onwhich they were born, which will coralate to the planetary forces such as jupitor or venus that are taking place on the earth at the time, so everything is eveything.. and it goes on.

I cant really explain it too well, but its a start

diggy
04-13-2007, 02:51 AM
I read somewhere that "the watch" is based on the rotation of certain planets. The Sun is the part in the center. The planet mercury is the second hand because it moves fast. I thing venus (not sure) is another planet that represents the minute hand. And I think it is pluto ( again no sure ) that represents the hour hand cuz its so slow.

Any way the watch is based on planetary movements and calculations in the universe. The ancients learned of time by studying many planets and their orbits.

Os3y3ris
04-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Here's my take on the matter. Time is the measurment of change. It doesn't feel like that, but to me, thats what it is. In measuring change, I'm assured that one moment is connected to the next, giving my actions sustained worth. When time stops, meaning that I lose the ability to effectively measure and recognize change, neurosis kicks in and I have to resort to blatant, oft destructive measures of forcing change on the surrounding environment.

The date is of little importance to me, only continuity.

CID DIGITAL
04-13-2007, 08:27 AM
"neurosis kicks in" - So are you saying that we would go mad without the concept of time? Time keeps us civilized?

WARPATH
04-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Time for me is just a cycle of one year.

It snows, it rains, it's get's hot, it get's cold, it snows again.

I think the concept of the end times, or the last days- Armeggdon.....is for the most part, christian concepts. I mean, it's discussed in other cultures and religions but it doesn't need to happen. Am I assuming to much about Christianity in that respect?

WARPATH
04-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Here's my take on the matter. Time is the measurment of change. It doesn't feel like that, but to me, thats what it is. In measuring change, I'm assured that one moment is connected to the next, giving my actions sustained worth. When time stops, meaning that I lose the ability to effectively measure and recognize change, neurosis kicks in and I have to resort to blatant, oft destructive measures of forcing change on the surrounding environment.

The date is of little importance to me, only continuity.

I can kinda see what your getting at.

On my visit to the north pole, I was there for a week during the time of year when the sun is up all the time.

It felt like one long day, where I took a series of naps. I tried to be up when people were up, but often found myself moving in off hours. The other people my age were the same way.

TeknicelStylez
04-13-2007, 11:09 AM
I would love being there, I get so fucked up by the night time, for some reason I don't feel comfortable sleeping when its dark outside

Os3y3ris
04-13-2007, 11:57 AM
"neurosis kicks in" - So are you saying that we would go mad without the concept of time? Time keeps us civilized?

Yep. Drugs can stop it. Watch people flip out when they do.

CID DIGITAL
04-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Where did minutes and seconds and hours develop from? How is the origin explained?

diggy
02-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Where did minutes and seconds and hours develop from? How is the origin explained?

3 hands on a watch ARE SIAD TO relate to 3 planets associated with time:

the hour hand meaning horus the sun

the minuite hand meaning moon

the second hand is for mercury, the fastest planet

LHX
02-12-2009, 11:56 PM
they dont sound as cool, but here are the alternatives:

hour
c.1250, from O.Fr. hore "one-twelfth of a day" (sunrise to sunset), from L. hora "hour, time, season," from Gk. hora "any limited time," used of day, hour, season, year; cognate O.E. gear "year" (see year). Greeks borrowed the notion of dividing the day into hours from the Babylonians, but the Babylonian hour was one-twelfth of the whole day and thus twice as long as a modern hour. The Greeks divided only the period of light into 12 parts, and the Romans adopted the system from them. Night was not similarly divided till much later, and thus the period of time covered by an hour varied according to the season. In 16c. distinction sometimes was made between temporary (unequal) hours and sidereal (equal) ones. The h- has persisted in this word despite not being pronounced since Roman times. Replaced O.E. tid, lit. "time," and stund "period of time." Hourglass is from 1515.

minute (n.)
1377, "sixtieth part of an hour," from O.Fr. minut, from M.L. minuta "minute, short note," from L. minuta, fem. of minutus "small, minute" (see minute (adj.)). In M.L., pars minuta prima "first small part" was used by mathematician Ptolemy for one-sixtieth of a circle, later of an hour (next in order was secunda minuta, which became second (n.)). The pl. minutes "record of proceedings" developed c.1710, perhaps from L. minuta scriptura "rough notes," lit. "small writing."

second (n.)
"one-sixtieth of a minute," 1391, from O.Fr. seconde, from M.L. secunda, short for secunda pars minuta "second diminished part," the result of the second division of the hour by sixty (the first being the "prime minute," now called the minute), from L. secunda, fem. of secundus (see second (adj.)). Shortened form sec first recorded 1860.

Mumm Ra
02-13-2009, 06:11 AM
I had a dream the other day in which the moon melted away
and the earth began to tremble uncontrollably
good night