PDA

View Full Version : The Official Too $hort Lines

TSA
04-12-2007, 08:27 PM
"....I just laugh, over and over when a bitch drinks sperm like it's a soda.."

"..bumped into a girl named Tina..Tina...Tina...the speerrm eater.."

"..She siad oh he's got a dirty mouth, but BITTCCHHHH i kept talking shit, mothafuck you dman shit head bitch.."

"..H..E..A..D, I need a docter just for me.."

"..I want big freak, fat and slopped, ill sit on back and watch her mop me, 2 tons of fun, big mama jama, a country girl from alabama.."

and the line that changed my life...

"..A young girl diieeedd just last night...She choked on sperm in her wiiindpipe.."

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-12-2007, 09:18 PM
i never listened to too short

11th Chamber
04-12-2007, 10:45 PM
^^^ Ur missin out

TSA
04-13-2007, 10:54 AM
yeah, infact if i were you i'd take a listen to his greatest hits CD, cause dude....

"...All the blad head bitches in the oakland world, running round town with Jheri Curls, Nappy Head niggas like myself, see a bald head and say got to hell, cause youz a snake.....youz a worm...ya bald head bitch you need a perm!"

and hello ppl am i the only one that's gonna bless this board with some TP treatment or what?

Edgar Erebus
04-13-2007, 11:24 AM
The whole "Freaky Tales" is fucking classic. I listened it first on an internet radio, reading something else, and after, like, 6 minutes I noticed that it doesn't end.... and doesn't end...... and doesn't end...........

Sideoutfox
04-13-2007, 02:12 PM
GIRL.....that's Yo life (don't do it!)
GIRL......SMOkin' that GLASS PIPE (don't do it!)

Just suck dick til you see no other,
I think my homey is bringin his brother!

Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch make me rich!!!!!!

The Hound
04-13-2007, 04:07 PM
..."they call me $hort but igot a big dick in the draws ... " ...

TSA
04-17-2007, 05:48 PM
"...slapped on the head and said you ready to switch.."

Sideoutfox
04-18-2007, 01:16 AM
"when I drop my drawyers all be ready, blow more head than blowjob betty/ suck my dick and suck it cool, and suck my homey when he comes thru"

Bigot Hitman
04-18-2007, 01:20 PM
" I lay bunnies.....like Hue Heffner"

TSA
04-19-2007, 10:49 AM
"..im trying to get funky like female funk.."
and
"...biiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyytttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your just a bitch, you work fastfood and you think your rich..."