PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about Ephreda and the FDA?

check two
04-13-2007, 01:23 AM
I was wondering why things like Ephreda get banned, but other things don't? I'm not saying the FDA should ban aspirin, but about 2,000 people die every year from taking it. A small amount of people died from ephreda, by taking more than the recommended dose.

Also, trytophan(spelling) was banned years ago, because a batch of doses got tainted. I don't know why it was even banned, because it wasn't the trytophan that was harmful, it was just the tainted substance in those particular batches.

check two
04-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Ephreda?

zeppelin2k
04-16-2007, 11:04 PM
bc the fda is stupid as fuck
they arent looking out for health
they are looking out for $$$
whoever pays them off, gets what they want

V4D3R
04-17-2007, 08:11 AM
The FDA is killing - not healing

zeppelin2k
04-17-2007, 02:44 PM
lol lets not start the splenda debate again

but yeah fda is bullshit, if the pharma arent making $, they want to ban stuff so they can come up with fucked up shit for the people

they even trie banning creatine, bc they thought it was like steroids, when you can find creatine in most meats especially beef
fucking tards

check two
04-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Yeah, isn't Monsanto one of the leading producers of genetically engineered seeds and soybean, and other crap?

I've been hearing about a bill that might go into effect that would regulate the vitamin and supplement industry. Then the FDA could go and put whatever prices on supplements that they wanted. Does anyone have anymore info about that?