PDA

View Full Version : Racist that hate their own race

Big Risk
04-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Whats up with that? Are they just mislead or is it a mental disorder?

"The ultimate sin is to be ashamed of your skin" - IT

Rame
04-14-2007, 04:09 PM
There's also midgets that hate tall people, they were on Jerry Springer haha

begongo
04-14-2007, 04:26 PM
i truly love and hate all races equally (so that includes mine too) ... and i`ve seen some other people around here that do the same (or at least say they do)
so in your opinion am i mislead or do i got a mental disorder?

Big Risk
04-14-2007, 04:34 PM
do you openly protest against your race on a national basis, such as television and radio?

Big Risk
04-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Or do you, look at your own people as enemies?

Big Risk
04-14-2007, 04:36 PM
And read my post again, I never implied that I thought they were mislead or had a mental disorder, I ASKED

begongo
04-14-2007, 05:03 PM
ok ... i don`t ever protest against any race, but i don`t sympathize any race either ... i`m sorry for misunderstanding your post, i re-read it and also regarding that quote ... at least in my case i would be as proud or ashamed if i had any other skin-color as i am now ... so ... in my opinion the people that hate their race the most and are ashamed or their skin, they`re probably ..hmm .. i`d just say confused

AcidPhosphate69
04-14-2007, 06:05 PM
I got pride in my race but I choose to like or hate people on an individual level. I mean, I can't lie...I don't like gypsies. I have my reasons. Don't judge me.

Dokuro
04-15-2007, 01:08 AM
im part irish and i cant stand white people whats wrong with that

Urban_Journalz
04-15-2007, 02:40 AM
Racism is stupid. Racism against your own particular group is profoundly stupid. Instead of hating the people, hate the ignorance that consumes them.

LORD ZERO
04-15-2007, 04:01 AM
Racism is stupid. Racism against your own particular group is profoundly stupid. Instead of hating the people, hate the ignorance that consumes them.

^^^TRUE WORDS RIGHT THERE

Rame
04-15-2007, 05:39 AM
im part irish and i cant stand white people whats wrong with that

So you hate yourself for a part?

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-15-2007, 09:25 AM
White people are pretty annoying Prince Paul made a whole cd about it; I wouldnt say a hate any whole race though because that just dosent work.

Big Risk
04-15-2007, 12:55 PM
Ive known two black dudes that HATED black people. I mean all black people, Joey told me they are lazy people an shit like that, both said their people are ugly n all this shit and I feel bad for them, I dont know how they turn that way.

Urban_Journalz
04-15-2007, 01:47 PM
White people are pretty annoying Prince Paul made a whole cd about it; I wouldnt say a hate any whole race though because that just dosent work.

Prince Paul and Dan The Automator. Plus, seeing as they were dressed pretty "Lifestyles Of The Rich and Famous" if you will, for the first album, "So, How's Your Girl?", I'd say it's part of the persona their carrying as a group. I heard more comedy and magnificent music on those albums than anything else. But the second one, "White People", if I remember correctly, only had that one song with Pharrell about a rich b**ch that was stuck on herself and her lifestyle. Even at that, I think that applies directly to the people who worship money, and white people arent the only ones who do that.

To hate an entire group though, that makes no sense. Number one, no one is "pure" anything. If you go back far enough on a person's family tree, you're certain to find everyone else standin' on a few of those branches. Plus WTF man, we all breathe the same congested air, bleed the same blood and I know damn well if I threw any one of you into a fire, I'd get a charred heart, lungs, liver, spleen, brain and skeletal system.

living_undead
04-15-2007, 02:09 PM
why hate anybody?
thats some negative shit.
not good for your mind.

Urban_Journalz
04-15-2007, 05:31 PM
^^^^
Beats me. Seems like in most cases, it's either the parents raising the children with their twisted beliefs, or a person was done wrong by a person of a particular group and demonizes the whole group based on the actions of that one or a few.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-15-2007, 07:11 PM
i look at everyone equally..dont digg why would someone hate his own race??or why spread the hate on color basis at all?

T-Wisted
04-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Guess I'm a racist too, I do hate some people.

Urban_Journalz
04-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Hatred is useful. Just like anything else. If we didn't need it, we wouldn't have it. It's o.k. to hate Bush, because he's a war-monger and a moron with no regard for human life. But again, it's the ignorance that you should hate, not the person. When the people make that ignorance the very air they breathe, then yeah, they deserve what they get.

murkoutz
04-16-2007, 04:26 PM
like chris rock says i love black people but i cant stand niggaz!

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-16-2007, 05:48 PM
Prince Paul and Dan The Automator. Plus, seeing as they were dressed pretty "Lifestyles Of The Rich and Famous" if you will, for the first album, "So, How's Your Girl?", I'd say it's part of the persona their carrying as a group. I heard more comedy and magnificent music on those albums than anything else. But the second one, "White People", if I remember correctly, only had that one song with Pharrell about a rich b**ch that was stuck on herself and her lifestyle. Even at that, I think that applies directly to the people who worship money, and white people arent the only ones who do that.

To hate an entire group though, that makes no sense. Number one, no one is "pure" anything. If you go back far enough on a person's family tree, you're certain to find everyone else standin' on a few of those branches. Plus WTF man, we all breathe the same congested air, bleed the same blood and I know damn well if I threw any one of you into a fire, I'd get a charred heart, lungs, liver, spleen, brain and skeletal system.
Yeah I dont get hating an entire nationality/race but I do hatred will burn you out and take your soul. Use that energy on something you like.