PDA

View Full Version : Uptown Saturday Night by Camp Lo anyone?

Ghost Deini
04-17-2007, 04:59 AM
I don't really see this mentioned much anywhere but I think it's an amazing album...gotta admit I myself stumbled upon it just last christmas.

Whole thing is really dope though. I love the entire mood of the album, feels straight outta downtown NYC, late at night on the weekend or somethin. And that track Sparkle is one of the illest songs i've heard in the last couple years.

Crackhead Bob
04-17-2007, 05:25 AM
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, If I ever get my own talk show the entrance music will be luchini. Dope album. A classic.

ironwizard
04-17-2007, 05:28 AM
Straight classic, no doubt.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-17-2007, 12:15 PM
my fav track is Negro League...........

anti-fraud..................

that LP is way ahead of it's time

4-Bar Killer
04-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Yeah, way overlooked, check out my review in the album reviews-forum.. Luchini is a classic track, but every beat is more than ill (amazing production by ski) and the lyrics/flow is just craaazy.. Black Nostaljack is my favorite song on the album

4-Bar Killer
04-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Just check the steez... how can that shit not be classic?

USSyICRkrFM
cRUG6bYr-RQ&mode=related&search=

Ghost Deini
04-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Glad to see other people feelin this album...shit is really dope.

I love the Mr. Midnight remix of Sparkle too, tight as hell.

BRONZBODY
04-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah, way overlooked, check out my review in the album reviews-forum.. Luchini is a classic track, but every beat is more than ill (amazing production by ski) and the lyrics/flow is just craaazy.. Black Nostaljack is my favorite song on the albumski's illest work by far. this is a classic album man. if u dont got it get it

Ghost Deini
04-18-2007, 01:57 AM
ski's illest work by far. this is a classic album man. if u dont got it get it

Word. It's actually kinda hard to find around here. Heard Luchini before and would always hear people talk about it but could never find it in stores.

Finally found it last Christmas, was the last copy and in the wrong spot, under 'Common' lol. Definitely a good purchase.

Mr. Midnight mix of Sparkle is smooth as hell :spin:

Bloo
04-18-2007, 02:07 AM
I still bump Luchini on a regular basis.

This is it, What
Luchini pourin from the sky
Let's get rich, What

Hellz Jeah

J.T.S.
04-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah this was my shit in high school, gotta get another copy of it!

Ghost Deini
04-18-2007, 09:48 PM
I still bump Luchini on a regular basis.

This is it, What
Luchini pourin from the sky
Let's get rich, What

Hellz Jeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRUG6bYr-RQ

classic