PDA

View Full Version : RB6 Vegas Update?

Dough Snatcher
04-17-2007, 08:21 AM
I've been hearing a buzz this week about an update for Vegas. Does anyone know what all this update includes? Or is just a Rumor? (New Maps, New Guns, etc...)

And for future reference where can i go to keep up with the latest downloads and stuff ahead of time?

Peace...

InfamousRD
04-17-2007, 11:49 AM
nah its true theres gona be 2new maps 8 old ones and 2 new game modes

kurupt_kw
04-20-2007, 11:04 AM
Well I set this update to download while I'm at work. Hopefully the new maps are fun. I just wish there were more than three new ones.

kurupt_kw
04-20-2007, 11:06 AM
Oh and if you don't know by now there are three new maps, two existing maps that are re-lit (killhouse and bordertown I believe) as well as two new game modes. The one that I am looking forward to is where there will be three zones on the map that your team has to control to win the match. That should set up some good battles.

Dough Snatcher
04-26-2007, 07:59 AM
Yeah that one is kinda like H2's king of the hill mixed with assault because you gotta do that thing where you hold X to activate the satilite.

Dirty Knowledge
04-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Welp, I dunno bout the update.. but is this game good? Sounds like it has a badass multiplayer mode. I remember the commercials and it's been a while, so I could prolly get it for cheap, I just wanted to know if it's better than games like Halflife 2 or CS.