PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up wit tha killin spree at V tech

shinobi4227
04-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Does anyone here knew what really want down at v tech, and y an asian dude wuz on som murder shit? After tha whole deal then he killed himself whats up wit that.

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-17-2007, 09:37 AM
What does he being asian matter? I dont get it

J.T.S.
04-17-2007, 10:56 AM

Yeah for real people will never look past a persons race!

WARPATH
04-17-2007, 12:42 PM
The guy just needed a hug.

If you look at some the mass murdering that took place in schools by students:

Columbine killers(Caucasion Males):

Got picked on by bullies. They just needed someone to hug them.

Jeff Weise(Native American Male):

Mother was brain dead in nursing home, and lived an abused life. Got picked on at school. He needed someone to hug him.

Cho(Asian male):

Lonely guy. Some one could've been his friend and this shit would've never went down. Needed a hug.

You see a lonley person, help them out. Be their friend. It's always good to have friends. It's not a race thing, it's people that just need someone to builid with and work things out.

Alcryt
04-17-2007, 12:55 PM
I agree ^

Loneliness fucks you up, people will either go down two paths Suicide or Killer.
Of coure thats in extreme situations.

When your lonely you get misguided a little, start hating society n shit, i've never heard of a killing like this thats been done by some popular dude that has it all.

Its quite shocking though, something like 33 dead? damn...

WARPATH
04-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Lonley people in school start fantaszing about shit like that. I've talked to people who fantazied about taking a semi Automatic and unloading in the hallways when the bell rings, or dropping a pipe bomb during a pep rally. I don't know if people really realize how much death can be avoided just by befriending somone and bringing them out of their own hell. The next life you save might be your own.

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Yeah I think alot of us were lonely and had violent daydreams like this. I cant imagine how it became a reality for this guy though. It just seems like people dont know their enemy, another case of innocents being slaughtered senselessly. You would think schools would learn and be prepared but everytime the outcome gets worse

Alcryt
04-17-2007, 01:46 PM
I have to admit i've had messed up thoughts like that, obviously with no intention to harm anyone..

Hell, i still have messed up thoughts i think theirs somethin wrong with me right now, i should prob be more social...

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-17-2007, 01:51 PM
Thoughts are one thing though, we´ve all had them. Learning to direct or channel your anger into something constructive is key. I cant really relate to actually snapping like that though; he must of had serious mental problems and alienation

Urban_Journalz
04-17-2007, 05:33 PM
32 dead, he made the 33rd and truth be told, he doesn't count.

It's not loneliness, it's the inability to deal with loneliness that drives some people to do things like this. Piss on 'em though, I hope they burn for all time.

What's even more foul, and what really has me pissed, is the 2 hour window that stood between the first shooting on one side of the campus and the second, and more fatal shooting on the other. Nobody hits up a loudspeaker, but they send out a message via e-mail. WTF is that?! E-mail?! I hope they get rid of the president of the school and the police chief. The police chief claims, "We did the best we could, under the circumstances." Yo, if that were me, if I had to drive that damn squad car through the glass, I'd have gotten on somebody's loudspeaker. Poosies.

WARPATH
04-17-2007, 05:39 PM

It's not loneliness, it's the inability to deal with loneliness that drives some people to do things like this. Piss on 'em though, I hope they burn for all time.

Still judging people. Why should this man have to burn for eterenity for his inability to deal with his emotions?

Ultimate Fist
04-17-2007, 09:01 PM

What's even more foul, and what really has me pissed, is the 2 hour window that stood between the first shooting on one side of the campus and the second, and more fatal shooting on the other. Nobody hits up a loudspeaker, but they send out a message via e-mail. WTF is that?! E-mail?! I hope they get rid of the president of the school and the police chief. The police chief claims, "We did the best we could, under the circumstances." Yo, if that were me, if I had to drive that damn squad car through the glass, I'd have gotten on somebody's loudspeaker. Poosies.

What happened is they arrested the wrong guy and they thought it was over.

Ultimate Fist
04-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Still judging people. Why should this man have to burn for eterenity for his inability to deal with his emotions?

Are you serious? He killed 32 people in a vicious rampage! Its not like he just punched someone or broke something.

maestro wooz
04-17-2007, 09:12 PM

what loudspeakers? Its a college campus, not high school. Theres really no effective way to communicate on a college campus, aside from emails. Especially a huge one like vtech. If youve ever been there, youd see its like a minature city. Email and website are the only effective means of communication that you know will actually reach everyone, its up to them to read their emails.

Poetic Disciple
04-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Well they said Cho kept to his self. That people would communicate with him, but he wouldnt respond. So I doubt a friend would've helped this dude, especially if he didnt wanna talk to the people that were interested in him. Dude was time bomb waitin to go the fuck off.

EAGLE EYE
04-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Well they said Cho kept to his self. That people would communicate with him, but he wouldnt respond. So I doubt a friend would've helped this dude, especially if he didnt wanna talk to the people that were interested in him. Dude was time bomb waitin to go the fuck off.

Sounds like that weird kid that I live with.

Luckily I wont be living here much longer.

maestro wooz
04-17-2007, 10:09 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_04_2007/post-2163-1176865696.jpg

LORD ZERO
04-17-2007, 10:26 PM

BECAUSE ITLL BE REGARDED AS A "TERRORIST ATTACK", DUE TO RACE.....AND BUSH

EAGLE EYE
04-17-2007, 10:42 PM
BECAUSE ITLL BE REGARDED AS A "TERRORIST ATTACK", DUE TO RACE.....AND BUSH

I dont think so.

brown_dogg
04-17-2007, 11:31 PM
what loudspeakers? Its a college campus, not high school. Theres really no effective way to communicate on a college campus, aside from emails. Especially a huge one like vtech. If youve ever been there, youd see its like a minature city. Email and website are the only effective means of communication that you know will actually reach everyone, its up to them to read their emails.

They used loudspeakers while the second shooting was taking place. They have em, but they didn't choose to use them after the first shooting.

I would've put the school in lock down for sure.

WARPATH
04-18-2007, 09:14 AM
Are you serious? He killed 32 people in a vicious rampage! Its not like he just punched someone or broke something.

Yeah what he did was fucked up. Really fucked up. Innocent people died, but innnocent people are dying every day from war and all kinds of foul shit. I just don't think it's our place to judge anyone.

Ultimate Fist
04-18-2007, 10:42 PM
People are trying to tie it to Islam already... how pitiful...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1818766/posts

Ultimate Fist
04-18-2007, 10:43 PM
I'll say this str8 up...

I dont care if you want gun control, teachers to have guns, school prayer, or tighter immigration laws, you are a fucked up bastard if you try to use this incident for your politics.

maestro wooz
04-18-2007, 10:59 PM
apparently he mailed nbc a package with a bunch of pictures and (i think) a voice recording of him reading his letter. Thats what he was doing in the 2 hours in between, mailing the package. Creepy shit.

Ultimate Fist
04-19-2007, 01:50 AM
It looks like the Republicans are going to try to scapegoat Muslims even though it was a South Korean guy so I just want to tell the Muslims on this board that I'm behind you guys and I'm sick of you getting blamed for crap like this that doesn't even have to do with you guys. Many, many Americans feel the same so dont let anyone make you feel small.

I found this blog reporting on this nonsense from a muslim perspective:
http://salaamsblog.wordpress.com/

Urban_Journalz
04-19-2007, 01:40 PM

Don't start with me again. I'm starting to think you're just a closet homo. Take it how you want to take it.

Now to answer your stupid question (and that's not a judgement, that's just truth.) if someone you loved or cared about was there, you'd have said the exact same thing. And if not, that just means, in truth, you're a coward and have no regard for the sanctity of human life. No one I know was there, but the fact of the matter is, people lost sons, daughters, brothers, sister, aunts, uncles, maybe even mothers and fathers. I care, and if I had the chance, I'd have killed him myself. So you can sit there with that goodie-two-shoes, can't we all just get along, violence isn't the answer shit all you like, just don't bring it around me. It's because of punk ass faggots like you, that people, good people, are scared to walk down the street in some areas of the world, because they know that most people are too afraid to do anything to help them.

So again, if you don't like what I say, don't read it because you're makin' yourself look really stupid and weak. WTF kind of name is "Soldier" when you're asking me why I wish the worst torment possible on somone who, with malice and forethought, killed a bunch of innocent people?? What would YOU recommend? You're spineless and you like to argue, both were proven with what you said. So just find someone else to latch onto because your stupidity makes me sick.

You're soft homie. All that "Charging Soldier" shit just went out the window. It's a front and you proved it. You charge with a fuckin' pixie wand.

Call me judgemental all you like, I'm making an observation and I'm speaking on it. Truth be told, I couldn't give 2 shits what you think I'm doing, because your tiny mind makes all of no difference in my world. For all intensive purposes, niether you, or it, even exists. Your opinion only matters to you. So again, don't over-estimate your importance. When you type something, you give people a window of opportunity to say whatever they see in your post. And again, SEEING IS OBSERVING. Therefore, I bare witness that your name should be switched to "Retreating Puss". So there.

:tease:

Urban_Journalz
04-19-2007, 01:42 PM
What happened is they arrested the wrong guy and they thought it was over.

They still should've gotten on the loud speaker.

Urban_Journalz
04-19-2007, 01:43 PM

Then somebody's fuckin' up aren't they?? If we can put tracking deveices in cell phones and send little buggies to Mars, surely we can build a loudspeaker system for a college campus.

adedwutang
04-22-2007, 09:57 PM
yea but i think its like over 100 buildings on that campus, and they thought the situation was already resolved, so u gotta cut them a little slack, with over 20,000 students spread out its not that easy, even people that work there said its almost impossible to warn everyone.

Scáth Bán
04-22-2007, 10:21 PM
Did he have a select people he wanted to kill? Because 32 dead seems low, sometimes there are over 100 students in classrooms, especially at a big school like VT. Also considering that security isn't airtight, and he was on the prowl for a long time.

living_undead
04-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Did he have a select people he wanted to kill? Because 32 dead seems low, sometimes there are over 100 students in classrooms, especially at a big school like VT. Also considering that security isn't airtight, and he was on the prowl for a long time.low? 32 is a hell of a lot of people to shoot.

WARPATH
04-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Don't start with me again. I'm starting to think you're just a closet homo. Take it how you want to take it.

Now to answer your stupid question (and that's not a judgement, that's just truth.) if someone you loved or cared about was there, you'd have said the exact same thing. And if not, that just means, in truth, you're a coward and have no regard for the sanctity of human life. No one I know was there, but the fact of the matter is, people lost sons, daughters, brothers, sister, aunts, uncles, maybe even mothers and fathers. I care, and if I had the chance, I'd have killed him myself. So you can sit there with that goodie-two-shoes, can't we all just get along, violence isn't the answer shit all you like, just don't bring it around me. It's because of punk ass faggots like you, that people, good people, are scared to walk down the street in some areas of the world, because they know that most people are too afraid to do anything to help them.

So again, if you don't like what I say, don't read it because you're makin' yourself look really stupid and weak. WTF kind of name is "Soldier" when you're asking me why I wish the worst torment possible on somone who, with malice and forethought, killed a bunch of innocent people?? What would YOU recommend? You're spineless and you like to argue, both were proven with what you said. So just find someone else to latch onto because your stupidity makes me sick.

You're soft homie. All that "Charging Soldier" shit just went out the window. It's a front and you proved it. You charge with a fuckin' pixie wand.

Call me judgemental all you like, I'm making an observation and I'm speaking on it. Truth be told, I couldn't give 2 shits what you think I'm doing, because your tiny mind makes all of no difference in my world. For all intensive purposes, niether you, or it, even exists. Your opinion only matters to you. So again, don't over-estimate your importance. When you type something, you give people a window of opportunity to say whatever they see in your post. And again, SEEING IS OBSERVING. Therefore, I bare witness that your name should be switched to "Retreating Puss". So there.

:tease:

Whaaa, your a whiney bitch. Here, I found you a friend.
W7IxliAPjAk

Pixie Wand? that's really cute, coming from a kid that makes Carrie Bradshaw's Sex in the City column look GANGSTA. Urban Journals, you should change your name to GAYBOY DIARIES.

All this just because I have a little bit of compassion for you emo kids......