PDA

View Full Version : Living In The World No Different Than A Cell

Ultimate Fist
04-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Anyone else notice that the world around us is just like a prison? You have these rival factions fighting it out, religion hustlers trying to get you, all this stupid drama. Some people go crazy. Some people go into their own little world. The authorities are scary. Its fucked up shit.

AcidPhosphate69
04-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Man has made this world a living hell in some ways. Undeniable fact.

The trick is to find the beauty in a world of ugliness.

Kong
04-18-2007, 05:55 AM
True. They closing people in like that, be aware of it but ignore it.

J.T.S.
04-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Anyone else notice that the world around us is just like a prison? You have these rival factions fighting it out, religion hustlers trying to get you, all this stupid drama. Some people go crazy. Some people go into their own little world. The authorities are scary. Its fucked up shit.

Word i was listening to C.r.e.a.m. last night, and just analizing those timeless jewels that Deck dropped on that song.
Real deep man it's like that verse struck a vital nerve, living in a world no different from a cell i know we can all relate to that!

rubyspirit
04-19-2007, 09:34 PM
A ha...I see some of you recognize the truth in the lyrics. Keep listening...

Captain_Cumstain
04-21-2007, 11:59 AM
Lol if watching OZ and hearing people talk about prison is anything to go by, prison is like the world on a smaller scale.

LHX
04-21-2007, 10:44 PM
and there is the limitations of our own perceptions
which are very much like a prison

RAMESH
04-22-2007, 03:43 AM
there is nothing worse than living in a cell all you get to eat is pup & fella surounded with devils & picking fleas off your boddy whole day

Dirty Knowledge
04-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Yes, it's fucked up I hope you're one of the many trying to do something about it sometime for the future.

Ultimate Fist
04-23-2007, 03:24 PM
i was thinking about this again last night. Its also like a cell because most people in prisons waste their time and just do nothing. People spend their whole lives on stuff that is superficial. But then you get someone like Malcolm/Malik who spent his time in prison/the world to better himself and others.