04-18-2007, 01:09 AM
"Never Again":

"Late night, eyes closed, clutched to my shotty
Having visions, flashes of death camps and prisons no provisions
Deceived by the devils decisions"

"Muslim and a Jew" (RZA's verse)

"Please Educate Allah's children everyday
A lesson a day keeps the devil away"

I'm no 5%er and I have nothing against white dudes but last time I checked, "devil" was a diss on white people. Why the fuck is Remedy talking about "the devil" and how is studying the lessons going to help him "keep the devil away"

???

Tetsuo
04-18-2007, 05:27 AM
"Devil" is not necessarily a reference to white people. "Devil" in that context would mean the ails of society.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Israelites baby....Jews aren't necessarily considered "white people"....Its racist propoganda this whole devil nonsense...no different that hitler calling jews inferior.

Kraze
05-11-2007, 01:03 PM
I think remedy means with the 'devil'' the nazis

Leo Angel
05-11-2007, 01:16 PM
I think remedy means with the 'devil'' the nazis

yup, it's obvious. Remedy's right: Nazis were the devil, no doubt...

RAMESH
05-11-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm no 5%er and I have nothing against white dudes but last time I checked, "devil" was a diss on white people. Why the fuck is Remedy talking about "the devil" and how is studying the lessons going to help him "keep the devil away"

???[/quote]
to read somthing spiritual in the begining of the day even somthing as preying before you leave the house will have you in a good mindset so you don't do somthing bad
the devil is within you all the time that's why it's good to read a chapter out of the bible/quran evryday do keep your mind right, makes you think a little before you do somthing evil

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-11-2007, 05:50 PM
???
to read somthing spiritual in the begining of the day even somthing as preying before you leave the house will have you in a good mindset so you don't do somthing bad
the devil is within you all the time that's why it's good to read a chapter out of the bible/quran evryday do keep your mind right, makes you think a little before you do somthing evil[/quote]

Yeah thats what I think it is god and the devil are in us all and heaven and hell are both really present on earth

RAMESH
05-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Yeah thats what I think it is god and the devil are in us all and heaven and hell are both really present on earth[/quote]
that's right

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-12-2007, 05:04 AM
Yeah thats what I think it is god and the devil are in us all and heaven and hell are both really present on earth
that's right[/QUOTE]

I fully agree