PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Storm
01-05-2008, 11:00 PM
yep yep, Good pitt/jac game.

check two
01-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Congrats to the Seahawks, I underestimated them. Their defense was coming up strong.

Also, a big win for the Jaguars. What a game there at the end.

Storm
01-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Yea, especially on 4th down when Jaguars had to get the first down to continue the game or loose.

racist randy
01-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Jacksonville vs. New England
San Diego vs. Indianapolis
New York vs. Dallas
Seattle vs. Green Bay

check two
01-06-2008, 11:25 PM
That was a close call in that Chargers/Titans game when it looked like the Chargers were stopped on fourth and goal. I thought the refs were going to blow the whistle when LT was originally stopped. If the Titans had taken over then, I think they might have won. Though, Young didn't seem to throw many passes over 5 years. I think LT and Rivers are going to be throwing temper tantrums next week.

My picks for next week:

Jacksonville over New England
Indianapolis over San Diego
New York over Dallas
Green Bay over Seattle

hectis
01-06-2008, 11:30 PM
That was a close call in that Chargers/Titans game when it looked like the Chargers were stopped on fourth and goal. I thought the refs were going to blow the whistle when LT was originally stopped. If the Titans had taken over then, I think they might have won. Though, Young didn't seem to throw many passes over 5 years. I think LT and Rivers are going to be throwing temper tantrums next week.

My picks for next week:

Jacksonville over New England
Indianapolis over San Diego
New York over Dallas
Green Bay over Seattle

jacksonville over new england seems like it could happen

racist randy
01-06-2008, 11:58 PM
If the patriots don't win it all the whole season was a waste.

Killah Tek
01-07-2008, 12:01 AM

i dont know about all that, but the Titans probably should of threw Collins in there oh well maybe next time. and the Chargers have a good history against the Colts so i wouldnt doubt them out.

my picks for next week:

Jags > Pats

Chargers > Colts

Cowboys > Giants

Seahawks > Packers

wuswordz95
01-07-2008, 02:36 AM
well my team lost. too bad i really couldnt get in to the game. better luck next time. go any one but dallas and new england

Dirty Knowledge
01-07-2008, 03:03 AM
His name is Eli Manning. All the idiotic NY media and retard fans made this guy out to be some great player or the second coming of Peyton when pretty much everyone who watched him in college knew he sucked. NY fans know nothing about college football cuz there are no teams worth a shit there.

If the Giants had a better QB, they'd be a better team. But they bought into the BS hype that was Eli Manning.

http://assets.giants.com/uploads/photo/2B55CD85FE5A4666A220694D01F937AB.jpg

Vegan
01-07-2008, 04:04 AM
with the giants road record now being 9-1, they have one hell of a shot at upsetting dallas next week. i still have to go with dallas on this one.

my picks:

colts over the chargers
cowboys over the giants
green bay over seattle
in a huge upset - jags over the pats

Orion Nebulus
01-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Wow I'm shocked you all are picking the Jags. Let's slow down there a bit lol. I think it's going to be a great game but the Pats are winning this. It's going to be Pats vs. Colts in the AFC championship.

It was a great win for the Giants and I really feel they got a good shot at beating Dallas. They have all the momentum.

baby jesus
01-07-2008, 10:47 AM
3rd Times A Charm Fuck The Cowboys. Giants Are A Scary Team Right Now Hitting On All Cylindars And Eli Playing Well Giants Are Gonna Be Tough To Beat. I Cant Believe Its The First Time There Playin In The Playoffs Should Be A Great NFC East Battle Cant Wait.

Storm
01-07-2008, 03:11 PM
We shall see who wins, it's set up to be one freat game though and I get to watch it in HDtv. WOHOOO! lol

Dirty Knowledge
01-07-2008, 04:48 PM
I Cant Believe Its The First Time There Playin In The Playoffs Should Be A Great NFC East Battle Cant Wait.

Yeah I was surprised as well... I think it will be a great battle and a great game for both fans of the teams.. the Giants/Cowboys isn't as big as Cowboys/Redskins but people sleep on this rivalry.. G-Men got the momentum and Eli is playing with some confidence. I think our defense is ten times better than theirs.

Front 7 = Giants
DBs = Tossup
Running game = Giants
QB = Tossup
Wideouts = Tossup
Special Teams = Giants
Speed = Giants

And the 3rd time is a charm.

hectis
01-07-2008, 11:09 PM
colts over the chargers

the sea hawks over the packers (fuck the packers i will never pick them for any thing they can go to hell)

the giants over the cowboys

pats over the jags

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2008, 10:47 PM
The Bucs are a playoff team???? Jeff Gaycia is like a bye in the first round.

Luther Large
01-09-2008, 11:11 AM
The Bucs are a playoff team???? Jeff Gaycia is like a bye in the first round.

nah yo you got it it twisted....he said GOODbye in the 1st round :thumbup:

oh yeah and fuck the giants.......i feel bad 4 any1 who aint a PATS fan it must suck knowing your team has no chance in hell

Storm
01-09-2008, 11:23 AM
nah yo you got it it twisted....he said GOODbye in the 1st round :thumbup:

oh yeah and fuck the giants.......i feel bad 4 any1 who aint a PATS fan it must suck knowing your team has no chance in hell

Giants had that game and were up 13 so I wouldn't say that.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/andrewherrera/Spam/Asterik.png

Luther Large
01-10-2008, 04:46 AM
Giants had that game and were up 13 so I wouldn't say that.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/andrewherrera/Spam/Asterik.png

it's hard to explain.......but anytime a team had a lead on the pats i wasnt worried at all somehow i knew they'd win like against the ravens eagles and cowboys........the only team that had me a little worried was that colts game in week 9

hectis
01-10-2008, 12:37 PM
westbrook made the all pro team over all day what the fuck kind of bull shit is this

check two
01-10-2008, 03:00 PM
I thought Westbrook is one of the top running backs in the league though.

Storm
01-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Yea, didn't he have a good year?, I thought so.

hectis
01-10-2008, 04:25 PM
I thought Westbrook is one of the top running backs in the league though.

he did but All day was better and he missed two games

kurupt_kw
01-10-2008, 04:50 PM
It's been a few days since I've said it but.....
JACKSONVILLE Bitches!!!

Can't wait to see my boys win the game and cement themselves in the history books.

Storm
01-10-2008, 04:54 PM
^^I really hope they do

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Fuckin Titans suck. The Browns would have been a much more exciting team. I hope Indy goes down for benching there players like that so early.
I think the Giants playing the Pats like it was a meaningful game helped them tremendously with their confidence, and what better practice than a real game against possibly the greatest team all time. Fuck that resting your players shit.

IM pullin for JAX....I love Freddy Taylor and Jones-Drew.

Storm
01-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Yea, they have a good combination of rbs, Jones-Drew is one heck of a player, have you seen his legs?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2008, 09:53 PM
5'6"'s of straight bowling ball.

Dirty Knowledge
01-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Can't wait till the Giants destroy Dallas.

Luther Large
01-11-2008, 05:03 AM
It's been a few days since I've said it but.....
JACKSONVILLE Bitches!!!

Can't wait to see my boys win the game and cement themselves in the history books.

imma rub it in your face when ya'll lose.........bad

ur team just aint good enuff my friend, keep dreamin tho

Killah Tek
01-11-2008, 05:38 AM
Gooooooo Chargerrrrrrrsss!!!!!!!!

num2son
01-11-2008, 08:10 AM

More and more people are think the giants will be the only team to win on the road this weekend. :thumbdwn:

Orion Nebulus
01-11-2008, 10:11 AM

I don't think ther are going to destroy Dallas but I do think the have the chance to pull off the victory here. It's going to be close and I see the Giants going to the NFC champioship. They just need to play mistake free football and the defense needs to step it up here this time. Go Giants!!

More and more people are think the giants will be the only team to win on the road this weekend. :thumbdwn:

Well they are the road team that has the best shot so why not?? I wouldnt be suprised if Seattle beats Greenbay either.

racist randy
01-12-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm watching the Green bay game right now, this nigga Ryan Grant choking, TWO fumbles in 2 mins.????

Storm
01-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Yea, I can't believe that, it must suck to be him right now. But those fumbles weren't that bad though, the second one was just a good hit.

Storm
01-12-2008, 03:59 PM
14-7 Seattle, Greenbay came right back.

racist randy
01-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Green Bay killed them niggaz, Patriots win like i thought.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2008, 11:06 PM
I'm watching the Green bay game right now, this nigga Ryan Grant choking, TWO fumbles in 2 mins.????

LOL...He ended up doing aiight. Im surprised at how Grant has played this year. He was just ok for Notre Dame in college and I think he lost his job to Darius Walker.

Storm
01-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Yea, he ended up with 3 tds and over 200 yrds in rushing.

SWAMP WATER
01-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Yea, he ended up with 3 tds and over 200 yrds in rushing.

GREENBAY STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orion Nebulus
01-13-2008, 10:37 AM
For those that thought the Jags were going to win must have been sniffing too much markers lol. It's going to be the Pats Vs Colts. After seeing that average defense agianst the Jags....Peyton is going to torch them.

Colts over the Chargers and I hope the Giants beat the Cowboys. Eli will play well and the defense better play great.

hectis
01-13-2008, 10:51 AM
I really don't care who wins between the cowboys and giants as long as they beat the fucken packers fuck the packers

Storm
01-13-2008, 10:57 AM
For those that thought the Jags were going to win must have been sniffing too much markers lol. It's going to be the Pats Vs Colts. After seeing that average defense agianst the Jags....Peyton is going to torch them.

Colts over the Chargers and I hope the Giants beat the Cowboys. Eli will play well and the defense better play great.

It's not like Jacksonville were demolished, it was a close game towards the end of the game so yea, jacksonville could've won the game.

Orion Nebulus
01-13-2008, 12:51 PM
It's not like Jacksonville were demolished, it was a close game towards the end of the game so yea, jacksonville could've won the game.

It's the playoffS. Coulda shoulda woulda doesnt matter. Pats are going on and the Jags ain't.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2008, 03:07 PM
New England just has too much firepower for Jax.
In order to beat New England, you really have to control both lines of scrimmage. I know analysts say that about every game, but against a team with their talent, this is probably moreso a truth.
But in doing so, you can't attempt to outscore them, you have to shorten the game and convert on big third downs.
You also have to play the field position game and get good special teams play. You will give up some plays but the key is to make them earn everything they get.
Get pressure on Brady and stuff the run...D-Line play.
I actually think SD is better suited for pulling off the uspet than Indy.

Storm
01-13-2008, 03:10 PM
All i'm just saying is you basically said Jacksonville had no chance at all to defeat New England but they did play well and had an opportunity to win.

Storm
01-13-2008, 03:20 PM
San Diego won, they'll be traveling to New England, should be a interesting game..

Orion Nebulus
01-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Wow the Colts lost. Now the Pats got an easy ticket to the Superbowl. This sucks. I hope the Giants beat Dallas.

racist randy
01-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Colts Choke! Should've went for the field goal, then game back.....bullshit...

racist randy
01-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Colts defense was fucking ass......

THE W
01-13-2008, 03:36 PM
so much for having an entertaining matchup between the pats and the colts in the afc championship.

that colts defense was P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. they got no pass rush all game. none....nadda...zilch. they missed dwight freeney BADLY in that game. they got 3 stops in that game.

you know your defense is shit when a no name backup can come right in and drive right down the field like he's john elway.

congrats to the chargers but they're gonna get beat by the patriots anyway cuz the only reason rivers(and the backup) had such a good night was because of the absolute lack of ANY pass rush. my mama could've put together drives against that D.

Fatal
01-13-2008, 04:58 PM
Every Sports Analyst And Every Fan Other Than The Chargers' Said The Colts Were Gonna Dominate This Game. So Dont Underestimate The Bolts, They've Been On A Tear Since Late This Season. Chargers All Muthafuckin Day!!!!!!1

Storm
01-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Yea, they played very well and proved alot of people wrong but now they're going to have go through New England.

racist randy
01-13-2008, 05:40 PM
Chargers gonna lose next week. This Cowboys and Giants game is wack, I don't like neither Teams. I'm already going for Patriots and Packers...fucking Colts defense exposed...

IronFingaz7
01-13-2008, 07:01 PM
In my opinion, the Cowboys should have never changed their running game. There was a reason Julius Jones started because Barber closed, now he was all gone during the second half.

P.E.A.C.E.

THE W
01-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Every Sports Analyst And Every Fan Other Than The Chargers' Said The Colts Were Gonna Dominate This Game. So Dont Underestimate The Bolts, They've Been On A Tear Since Late This Season. Chargers All Muthafuckin Day!!!!!!1
and they had good reason to. though i myself didnt think this game would be a blowout. i thought the colts would win by two touchdowns but it would be hard fought for most of the game. no one knew the colts D line would get bitch-handled like that, but in their defense they were missing dwight freeney. no way are they gonna do that against a healthy pats D line.

also the chargers D didnt exactly shut down the colts. they just had one more stop than the colts did. one of them was a key stop with 4 minutes to go. both defenses struggled for most of the game as their were hardly any punts from either team.

and congrats to eli and the giants on an nice upset win. i didnt watch that game, what happened to the cowboys?

STYLE
01-13-2008, 07:31 PM
brady vs farve?

yup i see it. that might be a good bowl game.

Dirty Knowledge
01-13-2008, 08:28 PM
All you bitches get back it's time for DK to drop some knowledge.

I'll tell you what happened Wadebitchital.

The Giants punked the Cowgirls in their house.

Eli played like a pro.

The Defense Stepped UP!

THE GIANTS ARE MOVING ON BITCHES!!!

HOllow Darts == Philly is GARBAGE don't even watch the Playoffs no more kid. You need to go play Madden for a week and suck your thumb.

HOW BOUT THOSE GMEN?!?!?!?!?

WHERES ERIC UNSEEN

WHERES QUIET STORM??

WHERES ALL THE FRONT RUNNIN COWGIRLS FANS??

DK IS IN THE HOUSE

FUCK THE BULLSHIT

ITS PARTY TIME BITCHES!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2008, 08:33 PM
I'm tellin you dirty, playing that New England game full force was the best thing the Giants could have done. Resting your players only hurts you. They got so much confidence and experience just from that game, the fact that they stuck with NE and were able to compete very well.

Orion Nebulus
01-13-2008, 08:35 PM
All I have to say is......how about them GIANTS!!!!! What a great victory. Dallas go bye bye lol. Giants been a great road team...9 in a row baby!!! Now it's time to go to Green Bay. But first I'm going to enjoy this win. :)

baby jesus
01-13-2008, 09:29 PM
Oh Fuckin Man The Giants Did It It Feels So Good. I Could Of Fuckin Ran A Mile After The Game Super Amped Up. The Giants Are A Team To Be Reckon With . All You Cowboys Fans You Teams Gonna Be Sittin On The Couch Watchin The Giants Goin Into Lambau Field To Take Down Favre And The Packers. Its The GGGGGGGGGGGG-Men Bitches.

racist randy
01-13-2008, 10:24 PM

Eli played like a pro.

The Defense Stepped UP!

HOllow Darts == Philly is GARBAGE don't even watch the Playoffs no more kid. You need to go play Madden for a week and suck your thumb.

WHERES ERIC UNSEEN

WHERES QUIET STORM??

DK IS IN THE HOUSE

FUCK THE BULLSHIT

ITS PARTY TIME BITCHES!

LOL nigga Green Bay gonna kick that ass next week boy!

check two
01-14-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm not saying this because of today's game. I said it before in the past, why isn't Billy Volek a starting QB on an NFL team? He had a very high passing rating during his games in the past, and he's a better QB than a bunch of the starters in the league.

The streak of consecutive playoff losses continues for the Cowboys. At least T.O. didn't blame the QB... yet. Looks like another trip out of the country for Romo and some of the other Cowboy players.

Hardly anybody was giving the Chargers a chance against the Colts(including me). Now the same thing is being applied for the Pats game coming up. Don't count the Chargers out just yet though.

THE W
01-14-2008, 08:16 AM

Eli played like a pro.

The Defense Stepped UP!

WHERES ERIC UNSEEN

WHERES QUIET STORM??

DK IS IN THE HOUSE

FUCK THE BULLSHIT

ITS PARTY TIME BITCHES!
i didnt watch the game so i dont know what happened and im not gonna expect you to give me a accurate report since you're obvious a staunch giants homer. congratulations though dude, you must be very happy.

Dirty Knowledge
01-14-2008, 09:31 AM
http://www.footblog.com/images/0_61_owens_terrell.jpg

http://cheryl.dewolfe.bc.ca/baby/crying.jpg

hectis
01-14-2008, 09:54 AM
I hope the giants win and end that QB's career

Ozmosis
01-14-2008, 10:23 AM
i'm a sad panda

Dirty Knowledge
01-14-2008, 10:36 AM
KLZDStiY08w

THATS UNFAIR MAN

WAAAAAAHHHHHH

baby jesus
01-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Chill Dirty It's Unfair It's Really Unfair. Hahahahaha Nothing Better Then Seein T.O. Cry Like A Little Bitch And See Jerry Jones Sittin There Shocked Man That Shit Was Great.

Orion Nebulus
01-14-2008, 11:57 AM
Chill Dirty It's Unfair It's Really Unfair. Hahahahaha Nothing Better Then Seein T.O. Cry Like A Little Bitch And See Jerry Jones Sittin There Shocked Man That Shit Was Great.

Yeah that shit is priceless lol. Goodbye to the so called America's team. Now we got to get to the task at hand. Playing Green Bay is going to be tough but the Giants can pull it of.

Dirty Knowledge
01-14-2008, 12:20 PM
http://assets.giants.com/uploads/photo/82370E11F15E4068BF751E515BB2C5EE.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
01-14-2008, 12:26 PM
I can't believe the Giants are going to Lambeau Field the Frozen Tundra the Confines the home of LEGENDS.. the lowly NY Giants.. can make more history with a rare win against GB in GB this week...let's show the world why we got rid of Grant and why Jacobs and Bradshaw remained!!!

Storm
01-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Congrats for your team moving on, we didn't play as well as we should've but I can't deny the great year we had. And, to answer your question Wadedigital36, we played well mostly throughout the game but we never could never really seperate ourselves from ny, so they ended up winning in a close game.

racist randy
01-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Giants getting flamed next week. Green Bay gonna torch dat ass!

Dirty Knowledge
01-14-2008, 03:53 PM
LOL @ Philly, Dallas and Skins fans rooting for Green Bay next week LOL

Storm
01-14-2008, 03:56 PM
If Giants had loss, who would you root for? Dallas or Green Bay?

Dirty Knowledge
01-14-2008, 04:00 PM
Green Bay all day. But I get to laugh at you guys for being the disgruntled ones though.

wuswordz95
01-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Go Green Bay And San Diego!.

THE W
01-14-2008, 05:39 PM
T.O. is either the biggest attention whore of all time or he has some real problems that he needs to sit in front of psychiatrist and solve.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Patriots Vs Packers

Farve Vs Brady

Records Vs Records

Maybe A Classic SuperBowl Ahead

THE W
01-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Patriots Vs Packers

Farve Vs Brady

Records Vs Records

Maybe A Classic SuperBowl Ahead
yeah i hope that happens. fuckin chargers spoiled the pats/colts matchup. they'll get busted up by the pats anyway so whatever. a chargers/giants superbowl would be a disaster.

i would've been interested in a colts/giants matchup too. a manningbowl would be intriguing.

hectis
01-14-2008, 10:32 PM
green bay going to the super bowl and winning it would be an even bigger disaster

Storm
01-14-2008, 10:34 PM
how? is it because your a Vikings fan?

hectis
01-14-2008, 10:37 PM
yup

Storm
01-14-2008, 10:40 PM
lol.

check two
01-14-2008, 11:40 PM
T.O. is either the biggest attention whore of all time or he has some real problems that he needs to sit in front of psychiatrist and solve.

I think it's both. lol

Olive Oil Goombah
01-15-2008, 06:12 AM
T.O. is just a super emotional dude. He is almost like a woman. I wouldnt doubt if that fucker is gay. Trying to deflect attention off of himself on to Jeff Garcia(an easy target)....but Jeff Garcia is fuckin a playboy bunny who had to go to court cuz she beat down some other bitch jeff was fucking.
That dont sound gay to me. Crying, depression, phony suicide and throwing tantrums does.

num2son
01-15-2008, 07:59 AM
KLZDStiY08w

THATS UNFAIR MAN

WAAAAAAHHHHHH
That suprising to me...8O, finally a QB TO likes and worth crying for.

Hard for me to say this but, Congrats to the Giants, they did their thing and won the game. This is another disapointing end to a good season the cowboys had. Wade phillips still believe the wrong team one that game, but WE LOST.

Eli has finally arrived, lol and his older brother is home watching.
I am picking the giants to go to the superbowl, they are good on the road and the green bay packers cant avoid that. But if the weather is the same as the seahawk its going to be tuff.

To bad for romo..again..;(

A superbowl machup of giants and chargers would be...I dont know...boring I guess.

Storm
01-15-2008, 09:05 AM
It's going to be hell for Eli if he has to play in that weather that Seattle had to play in.

Orion Nebulus
01-15-2008, 09:27 AM
Colts losing ruined everything. I'm hoping for a Giants vs Patriots superbowl. After all playing the Pats well is what started this run and finishing it there would be something. But first Giants got to get through Green Bay. Go Giants!!

num2son
01-15-2008, 10:07 AM
The most disappointing team to lose has to be the Colts.

baby jesus
01-15-2008, 10:29 AM
It's Tuesday And I'm Over The Cowboys Victory Now The Focus Is On The Green Bay Packers. I Love That Everyone Wants To See The Cute Story Of Pats Vs. Packers In The Superbowl That The Type Of Shit The Giants Have Fed Off This Season No One Wants To See Them In The Superbowl And There Gonna Dissappoint Alot Of People When They Get There.

The Best Part About This Giants Team Is There Willing To Do Anything To Win They Want It More Then Any Other Team.

hectis
01-15-2008, 10:43 AM
a lot of people in my fam like the giants

Storm
01-15-2008, 10:47 AM
My dad and brother are Giants fans so I had to hear them bragging all night after they won.

Orion Nebulus
01-15-2008, 10:58 AM
It's Tuesday And I'm Over The Cowboys Victory Now The Focus Is On The Green Bay Packers. I Love That Everyone Wants To See The Cute Story Of Pats Vs. Packers In The Superbowl That The Type Of Shit The Giants Have Fed Off This Season No One Wants To See Them In The Superbowl And There Gonna Dissappoint Alot Of People When They Get There.

The Best Part About This Giants Team Is There Willing To Do Anything To Win They Want It More Then Any Other Team.

Yes I totally agree. To hell with that superbowl that everyone wants. Never mind cute....we need gritty. The Giants need another shot at the Pats. But first Green Bay is in the way.

hectis
01-15-2008, 11:28 AM
My dad and brother are Giants fans so I had to hear them bragging all night after they won.

I have to hear that shit all the time when they play the vikings it is like war but i hate the packers i hate the city of green bay fags wearing cheese on there dam heads what homos

check two
01-15-2008, 04:58 PM
So if a guy goes through some depression, you consider it to be gay, or feminine? :? lol

Some 'poor loser' type comments by Wade Phillips by saying the better team lost. He'll be in a better mood tomorrow when it's Whopper Wednesday at Buger King.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-15-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm not saying this because of today's game. I said it before in the past, why isn't Billy Volek a starting QB on an NFL team? He had a very high passing rating during his games in the past, and he's a better QB than a bunch of the starters in the league.

The streak of consecutive playoff losses continues for the Cowboys. At least T.O. didn't blame the QB... yet. Looks like another trip out of the country for Romo and some of the other Cowboy players.

Hardly anybody was giving the Chargers a chance against the Colts(including me). Now the same thing is being applied for the Pats game coming up. Don't count the Chargers out just yet though.

I agree. Philip Rivers is garbage, i think they have a better chance of winning with Volek.
Same thing with the Titans. They should have stuck with Kerry Collins. There offesne is so stagnant with Vince.
In the NFL, you need to be able to throw and read defenses. If you can scramble..thats just like a bonus.

Killah Tek
01-15-2008, 11:36 PM
i just hope the Chargers pull of an upset, cuz they need this and deserve it...

wuswordz95
01-16-2008, 12:29 AM
^^^ yes they do. after all they got screwed in last years playoff game against the cheating patroits.

if patroits win then its officail; the nfl is fixed just like pro wrestling

Orion Nebulus
01-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Some 'poor loser' type comments by Wade Phillips by saying the better team lost. He'll be in a better mood tomorrow when it's Whopper Wednesday at Buger King.

Yeah Wade Phillips is a sore loser hahaha. Giants are the better team and now he has to face that fact.

^^^ yes they do. after all they got screwed in last years playoff game against the cheating patroits.

if patroits win then its officail; the nfl is fixed just like pro wrestling

If the Pats win this Sunday is because they're the better team....and how is the NFL fixed?? Because Chargers will lose???

wuswordz95
01-16-2008, 09:08 AM
no not cuz of a possible charger loss but because the patroits cheated to win their first game.

hectis
01-16-2008, 10:15 AM
ok does any one really think the pats needed to cheat to beat the jets?

Killah Tek
01-16-2008, 10:34 AM
we all know the Patriots most likely would of beat the Jets without the cameras. but for them to cheat that one game they deserve to have one lose.

InvincibleArmor79
01-16-2008, 10:51 AM
as far as the GB-NY game is concerned, just look at week 2... green bay dominated 35-13... without a running game... now they have the second best rusher in the nfl since week 8...

and the NE-SD game... chargers been playin some sick defense, but reality is with LT and gates questionable with injuries, dont stand a chance..

my predictions for this weekend....
green bay 24-new york 17

new england 31- san diego 10

Orion Nebulus
01-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Well thats week 2. The Giants are a far different team now. I guarantee Green Bay will not dominate them again. The Giants got too much momentum. It's going to be tough in that weather but I think they can pull this one out.

check two
01-17-2008, 01:51 AM
Father arrested for forcing son to wear Green Bay Packers jersey:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-disorderlyfan&prov=ap&type=lgns

THE W
01-17-2008, 08:42 AM
my predictions for this weekend....
green bay 24-new york 17

new england 31- san diego 10

i'd give the giants 3 more points but other than that i'll WAR these predictions.

Dirty Knowledge
01-18-2008, 03:06 PM
So if a guy goes through some depression, you consider it to be gay, or feminine? :? lol

I hope I don't gotta get on that Extra Strength Robotussin and Crown Royale Monday morning...ya'll know how I do when the Giants lose in the postseason.

Dirty Knowledge
01-18-2008, 03:13 PM
as far as the GB-NY game is concerned, just look at week 2... green bay dominated 35-13... without a running game... now they have the second best rusher in the nfl since week 8...

That's funny. I've been giving Grant credit since he first started touching the ball. I've been saying that GB's got a running game all year and to watch out for it. But people give Grant way too much credit because he's having a break out year. Second best rusher? You nuts. The best rusher in the game is L.T. without a doubt and I don't care what anyone says, the second is Adrian Peterson.

Dallas has a better running game than Green Bay.

Brandon Jacobs was out in Week 2. Ahmad Bradshaw was benched for a fumble in Week 2 on a Punt Return. And it was the second week in to a new defensive coordinator's first year.

ESPN reminded me of that Chicago / GB game.. where Chicago owned them at home in some reallllly bad conditions. Not sure if it snowed, but I remember the wind in that game - LOL. Chicago OWNED the Pack in that game.

I think this is going to be the Giants day. Green Bay is starting to talk shit on Shaun O'Hara. It's football. And they're saying he had a late hit on some LB. LOL. I see the Giants are just laughing at it, LOL.

Shaun O'Hara said "I shower, I use deoderant.. and you know.. sometimes I may use conditioner" LOL

Osi said "dfm,dnfdskhfdf" I couldn't understand Osi, but it was funny nonetheless.

Strahan says the biggest things on Justin Tuck's arms this weekend will be his goosebums because some G-Men wanna go sleeveless, LOL. Strahan said "Shiiit, I'm not freezing my ass off" HAHahahahah

Dirty Knowledge
01-18-2008, 03:15 PM
It's going to be hell for Eli if he has to play in that weather that Seattle had to play in.

If? ... It's January in Lambeau.. If...

Dirty Knowledge
01-18-2008, 03:16 PM
The most disappointing team to lose has to be the Colts.

Without a fucking doubt. Just the way that last drive they had ended too. Dallas Clark dropped pass. Just a very odd and strange ending, never reallly believe S.D. would pull it out.

Dirty Knowledge
01-18-2008, 03:20 PM
I noticed a lot of kids saying "my dad is a Giant fan".

How come you guys didn't take to your dad's team as a kid? Just wondering.

sakk
01-18-2008, 08:05 PM
I want the chargers to beat the pats. Hopefully LT and Gates, and Rivers can play the whole game.

Storm
01-18-2008, 08:08 PM
How come you guys didn't take to your dad's team as a kid? Just wondering.

I always watched Yankees game with him when I was a little kid and thats what made a Yankees fan but I have no idea what led me to a Cowboys fan.

InvincibleArmor79
01-19-2008, 08:46 AM
That's funny. I've been giving Grant credit since he first started touching the ball. I've been saying that GB's got a running game all year and to watch out for it. But people give Grant way too much credit because he's having a break out year. Second best rusher? You nuts. The best rusher in the game is L.T. without a doubt and I don't care what anyone says, the second is Adrian Peterson.

Dallas has a better running game than Green Bay.

no... i am not nuts actually, jus statin facts.. if u cant handle it.. Grant has the 2nd most rush yards since week 8, google it if u dont believe me.. i aint sayin he the 2nd best rusher in the nfl, just since week 8 is all..

as far as dallas having a better running game, thats cool.. look where they at now.. romo is romo, and favre is favre.. no comparisons, period... they got the short passin game locked up, and with grant runnin the ball to eat up clock and the defense's energy, i aint worried

check two
01-19-2008, 05:42 PM
Is Rivers a better QB than Volek?

sakk
01-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Is Rivers a better QB than Volek?

Rivers is much better than Volek. That pass to chambers between 2 defenders for 6 was the best pass TD of the playoffs IMO.

Fatal
01-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Eveyone Will Be Playing Today, Lets Go Chargers!!!1

wuswordz95
01-20-2008, 05:10 PM
I sttopped watching the charger game at the start of the 4th. they where down by 2. i checked the net. they were down 12- 21. with lt they probally would be closer. fuck I hate the patroits. its gonna be a sad in football.

the cheaters are succesful.

hectis
01-20-2008, 09:20 PM
hahahahahhahahaha fuck the packers

Storm
01-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Congratst to NE and NY for making it to the super bowl..

racist randy
01-20-2008, 09:22 PM
Fuck the Giants! FUCK!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Honestly I think the Packers & Patriots would've made a better SUPERBOWL.

I HOPE ELI MANNING & THE GIANTS WIN IT!

baby jesus
01-20-2008, 09:37 PM
I Told You Motherfuckers The Giants Are Unstoppable They Have The Heart They Refuse To Lose. The G-Men Going To The Super Bowl. You Got To Love This Team No Quit The Underdogs Road Warriors Shout Out To My Giants. Now It's Time To Celebrate.

racist randy
01-20-2008, 09:47 PM
That's gonna be a wack superbowl. WTF AL Harris got EXPOSED. Charles Woodson got ran the fuck over.....Cornerbacks get MVB awards.

check two
01-20-2008, 10:42 PM
I said this in the past, but why does the Super Bowl always have to be in a warm weather area, or in a dome? All the cities of the different NFL teams should get a chance to host the Super Bowl. Football is supposed to be gritty, not a fashion show. Who cares if the cold weather could hinder the halftime show. Usually only girls watch the crappy halftime shows anyway.

check two
01-20-2008, 10:45 PM
The Chargers couldnt stop the Patriots running back at all in the second half of that game. That was kinda weird how Rivers played, and LT didn't play much. I thought it would have been the other way around.

Congrats to the Giants on their win. Once again, an off season discussing whether Favre will retire or not. How many years in a row does he do this? lol

Orion Nebulus
01-20-2008, 10:46 PM
GO GIANTS!!! They are the road warriors. Next stop is Arizona baby!!

11th Chamber
01-20-2008, 11:03 PM
I said this in the past, but why does the Super Bowl always have to be in a warm weather area, or in a dome? All the cities of the different NFL teams should get a chance to host the Super Bowl. Football is supposed to be gritty, not a fashion show. Who cares if the cold weather could hinder the halftime show. Usually only girls watch the crappy halftime shows anyway.

Cause the press/players/coaches/fans dont want to be stuck in a cold city for a full week. Who would want that when you could be in Florida or Arizona in nice weather, and on the beach n shit.

Altho we had the Superbowl 2 years ago here in Detroit, so I guess we were the exception. ALTHO, if we didnt play in a dome, we wouldent have had the game.

BTW, Ford Field is an amazing stadium, but I HATE how its in-doors. I agree with you that football should be gritty, and playin in a 75 degree air conditioned/heated building is far from it. Makes me envy Green Bay and Chicago.

I love nothing more than a rainy/snowy game, which is the average weather in Detroit. Altho I guess I do get to sit in the shitty weather when i goto Michigan State games.

Storm
01-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Cause the press/players/coaches/fans dont want to be stuck in a cold city for a full week. Who would want that when you could be in Florida or Arizona in nice weather, and on the beach n shit.

Altho we had the Superbowl 2 years ago here in Detroit, so I guess we were the exception. ALTHO, if we didnt play in a dome, we wouldent have had the game.

BTW, Ford Field is an amazing stadium, but I HATE how its in-doors. I agree with you that football should be gritty, and playin in a 75 degree air conditioned/heated building is far from it. Makes me envy Green Bay and Chicago.

I love nothing more than a rainy/snowy game, which is the average weather in Detroit. Altho I guess I do get to sit in the shitty weather when i goto Michigan State games.

Co-sign, I hate how they do that but they want their customers to all nice, warm and fuzzy watching a game that shouldn't played and watched like. I've been told that the tickets to the game are only sold to ppl who work in big corporate jobs too, I don't know if that's true though.

num2son
01-21-2008, 08:12 AM
Congrats to the giants, still cant believe it.

I think the giants will beat the patriots this time.

The giants had a tougher time to get to the superbowl, they beat my cowboys 1# and the packer #2

The patriots beat the jaguars and chargers..ok.

Storm
01-21-2008, 10:56 AM
I wonder how it feels to be Tiki Barber right now.

THE W
01-21-2008, 11:19 AM
giants got it done. favre went back to throwing bonehead passes and getting picked.

wasnt so easy for phillip to make plays when you had pressure coming at you consistantly. the bolts made a game out of it anyway, they played some good defense.

this will be an okay superbowl. it'll be interesting to see if the pats can finish the "dream season".

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Favre may have all the records but I'd take Steve Young, Aikman, Montana, Brady, Elway and a bunch of others over him.

hectis
01-21-2008, 01:50 PM
so would I

Dirty Knowledge
01-21-2008, 05:09 PM
http://assets.giants.com/uploads/photo/4C9C18E4E44A452CBD63BE9A0003CA9F.jpg

WE'RE GOING TO THE STUPID BOWL!!!

NEW YORK GIANTS LETS GO DEFENSE
NEW YORK GIANTS LETS GO DEFENSE
WE FLY HIGH NO LIEEEE SUPER BOWWWLLL
GIAAANTSSS
LETS BRING IT BACK FOR THE 08!

Shoutouts to the REAL Giant Fans on the Corp.. BabyJesus.. Orion..IlzPotent.. and I know there's a couple more if I forgotcha my bad homie.. let's SMOKE ONNEEEEEE!!!

check two
01-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Yeah, there are bunch of pussy fans and other people that can't take cold weather, that go to the Super Bowl.

ilzPotent
01-22-2008, 03:05 PM
Ohhh Very interesting? We have Giant fans now.

I gotta check the archives because every time I posted a comment about the Giants, some one was talking shyt. I've been saying it from the very begining..... MUTHA FUCKING GIANTS BABEEEE!!!

11th Chamber
01-22-2008, 03:25 PM
[COLOR="Magenta"]Ohhh Very interesting? We have Giant fans now.

yea thats usually how it works. Everyone hates on a team, but once they make it to the big game, people jump all over there nuts.

Im a Lions fan til the day I die. So you know were I stand.

baby jesus
01-22-2008, 06:05 PM
And when has Burress been a big time WR? never
All The Talk About Searchin The Archives Got Me Looking Back I Figured I Would Bring This Quote Back Up.

Killah Tek
01-22-2008, 06:12 PM
giants are gonna lose, chargers were the only team to have a shot at beating the pats

baby jesus
01-22-2008, 06:16 PM
But Who Would Of Thought The Lowly Giants With The Garbage Coach And Quaterback Would Take The Toughest Road To The Superbowl Beating The Nfc South Champs With A Good Defense, The #1 Seeded Cowboys In Dallas, #2 Seed Packers In Green Bay. Just One More Game!!!! Cheers To The NFC's Best Team And Truthfully They Are The Best Team In The NFC And Probably The Only Team Who Has A Shot At The Patriots. Who Would Of Thought It? Hahahahaha

11th Chamber
01-22-2008, 08:30 PM
giants are gonna lose, chargers were the only team to have a shot at beating the pats

Colts would have faired better

wuswordz95
01-22-2008, 09:14 PM
Favre may have all the records but I'd take Steve Young, Aikman, Montana, Brady, Elway and a bunch of others over him.

you must be a favre hater. how dare you put brady on that list he dosent deserve to be on it.

so what if the cheaing new england go 19-0. the fact is they didnt defeat the following teams below

houston texans, oakland raiders, kansas city chiefs, denver broncos, iennese titans, green bay packers, minnesota vikings, detroit lions, chicago bears, san fransisco 49ers, arizona cardinals, st louis rams, seattle seahawks, new orleans saints atlanta falcons , caroloina panthers and the mighty mighty
[SIZE="7"]TAMPA BAY BUCCS.

I checked the 2006 schedule and yes the patroits defeated titans, texans, lions bears , green bay and the vikings. they didnt beat the [SIZE="7"]broncos.
haha brady. you fag!

now im checking the 05 schedule. they defeated saints, falcons and my mighty tampa bay buccs

but they probally cheated, they lost to carolina panthers. guess who they lost to again? THE DENVER BRONCOS. one in the regular season and another in the post season.

checking the 2004 schedule. they defeated the whole nfc west, seahawks niners, rams and cards. looks like no game against denver in 2004.

checking the 2003 schedule. big dweal they dft denver.and carolina in the superbowl.

checking the 2002 schedule. they beat the chiefs. but they lost to the raiders
and the broncos at home. best of all they didnt make the play offs. losers!!!!!

checking the 2001 season. so far the broncos have done well against new england lets see if the raiders gave new england trouble.

okay okland lost in the playoffs by 3. denver reigns over new england.

2000 season haha they lost to my buccs and a lot of other teams. they did beat denver. who cars they sucked that year

1999 season they beat the broncos. but they didnt win the superbowl or even go there. hahaha

98 they lose to denver the eventaul superbowl champs.
97 another loss to the super bowl champs denver and the mighty buccs
96 they lost to denver. and to green bay in the super bowl
95 they lose to denver. where are the raiders I think they fear the raiders
94 they lose to the raiders93. they lost to the oilers. they cant get revenge on them cuz the oilers dont exist. haha poor new england.
92 season haha only 2 wins
91 season 2 loses to denver

90 season they only won 1 game. they came close to being 0- 16,
they lost 14 games in a row.

89 they lose to the raiders.

88 trouble in denver.

87 trouble against the broncos. they beat raiders that year.

86 lost to denver

85 afc champs but got punded by the bears. lost to oakland in reg season beat them in post season

84 a loss to to the broncos

well it looks like since 1984 denver has given new england a run for their money.

it looks like out of their past 18 meetings with denver they only managed to win only 3.
they havent beat the raiders since 1987

they didnt play the raiders much . i guess they fear the silver and black.

they came close to being 0-16.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm far from a Favre hater. I wanted him to win this year. The guys I mentioned weren't bums...those guys are all hall of famers. All I'm sayin is, that if I'm trying to win the big game, I'd take any of those guys over Favre.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Why is there this perception that the Giants are so horrible? They have a solid defense, especially the D Line, a tough running back in his prime, and solid recievers with big play ability.
Everything was banking on how well Eli played, and he has been playing very good, not making too many mistakes and making some great plays.
Plus the NFC was pretty much a joke this year, Dallas was overrated, and Green Bay at Lambeau was a great test.

I'm telling you, that last game against New England when the Giants went full go was the best thing that they could have ever done. They hung with NE, so they knew they could beat anyone in the NFC.

Now we will see if they can hang with possibly the best ever.

BTW....the Colts fuckin blew it man. I was waiting for that matcup all year in the AFC championship, and we had to settle for and LT-less Chargers team led by PHilip 'yellow' Rivers.

hectis
01-22-2008, 10:12 PM
the pats the giants there both wack everyone should enjoy it cuz the vikings are going to win it all next season

wuswordz95
01-22-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm far from a Favre hater. I wanted him to win this year. The guys I mentioned weren't bums...those guys are all hall of famers. All I'm sayin is, that if I'm trying to win the big game, I'd take any of those guys over Favre.

you must be upset. tom brady is a joke. the field goal kicker gave him his first super bowl ring.
jim kelly is a btter qb then brady. farve just has trouble with his interceptions. i think hes colored blind. brett farve is my all time favorite quaterback

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Well obviously you are on Favres nuts, thats why you are getting so sensitive about the subject. I will tell you yet again. I am a fan of Brett Favre, I just think he is too much of a gunslinger and not careful with the football. He should have won more than he did.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2008, 10:22 PM
And to be honest with you...it took me a while to like Brady because I'm a die hard Ohio State fan and i hate everyone from Michigan....including Braylon Edwards, and im a Browns fan.
I just kinda look the other way in the pros.

Orion Nebulus
01-23-2008, 11:53 AM

Ummm the way the Giants been playing ....they have the best shot at the Pats. GO GIANTS!!!!

the pats the giants there both wack everyone should enjoy it cuz the vikings are going to win it all next season

Umm the Giants and the Pats are in the Superbowl. So as far as I'm concerned..those two teams are the best. As for the Vikings....they have a long way to go.

Dirty Knowledge
01-27-2008, 06:40 PM
CAn't wait for MEDIA DAY!!

Queen Of Poetry
01-28-2008, 07:39 AM
Ummmm.................some ruffling of feathers in the Pittsburgh camp............Big Ben and Hines Ward.............

Storm
01-28-2008, 11:09 AM
Yea, that was a bad decision to say that to the public.

Treazon
01-28-2008, 12:41 PM
you must be upset. tom brady is a joke. the field goal kicker gave him his first super bowl ring.
jim kelly is a btter qb then brady. farve just has trouble with his interceptions. i think hes colored blind. brett farve is my all time favorite quaterback

your clearly wayyyy more of a brady hater than anybody on this forum is a favre hater.

3 rings in 4 years, now probably 4 in 6, not to mention an 18-0 season with only a few scares. you cant just say he sucks because you think he sucks

go giants

check two
01-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Ben Hamburger seems upset by his own QB inadequatecies, so he takes it out on his other teammates.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-29-2008, 11:05 AM
http://www.bustedplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/eli.jpg

Storm
01-29-2008, 04:57 PM
lmao @ his face.

Visionz
01-30-2008, 03:54 PM
^his mouth is that wide-open when he plays, just with his eyes open

Dirty Knowledge
01-30-2008, 09:13 PM
Lmfao @ Eli shitfaced. Old picture.

Orion Nebulus
01-31-2008, 08:52 AM
Haha yeah I seen that pic way back. Looks like he had fun. Hopefully he can have some more fun in the Superbowl. GO GIANTS!!

CharlesJones
01-31-2008, 04:15 PM
I heard about Ben Rothlisberger's comments on ESPN about he thinks Pittsburgh management should try to get a taller wide receiver. I also read Hines Ward's comments about what Ben had to say. Hines was speaking the truth. Ben needs to shut his damn mouth because Pittsburgh did win a championship a few years ago and they didn't have a tall wide receiver. So what's the problem now? I see the Browns signed Romeo Crennell to a 2 year extension. The Browns are gonna be sorry again for the remainder of his contract LOL. The Browns are never gonna be shit. Sorry bastards.

THE W
02-03-2008, 09:14 PM
AWWWWWWW...so close, yet so far away.

so much for the pats dream season. all those records being broken and this season will more than likely will be thrown away and forgotten like a used condom. what a waste.

what pisses me off is that those faggots from that 72 dolphins team can continue to tout their gay ass undefeated season.

brady did what he had to do. the pats D couldnt make a stop when they needed it. the giants D-line bitch-handled the pats. brady was under pressure the whole game. kudos to those giants, they damn sure earned it.

well, looking forward to the new episode of house.

midGet
02-03-2008, 09:22 PM
GIIIAAAAANNNTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! and their great defense, oh yeah!!!!!!! 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6

wuswordz95
02-03-2008, 09:35 PM
AWWWWWWW...so close, yet so far away.

so much for the pats dream season. all those records being broken and this season will more than likely will be thrown away and forgotten like a used condom. what a waste.

what pisses me off is that those faggots from that 72 dolphins team can continue to tout their gay ass undefeated season.

brady did what he had to do. the pats D couldnt make a stop when they needed it. the giants D-line bitch-handled the pats. brady was under pressure the whole game. kudos to those giants, they damn sure earned it.

well, looking forward to the new episode of house.

hahhaha you seem upset. btw I didnt see the patroits shake the giants hands. what kind of respect is that? the patroits are frauds and the giants exposed that.

hectis
02-03-2008, 09:54 PM
congrats to all the real giant fans of the world

racist randy
02-03-2008, 10:01 PM
I'm mad as shit..this is ridiculous..Pats season is wasted.....

check two
02-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Congrats to the Patriots on a great season. Records galore, and with a dream team comprised of players like Brady, Moss, and Wesley Walker. Moss does scare me a little though with his Grady from 'Sanford and Son' look he has going.

Congrats to Mercury Morris of the 72' Dolphins for his comments to ESPN... about how he didn't like how ESPN has been acting like this year's Patriots were already the Super Bowl champs, since early in the season. It came oh so close, but the 72 Dolphins will still go down as the best team of all time.

And last but not least, congrats to the Giants for winning the Super Bowl in grand fashion. Now Tiki Barber looks like a chump, for dissing Eli, and also for retiring, cause he didn't want to mess up his hair anymore by putting a helmet on.

baby jesus
02-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Hahaha Giants They Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Is Why You Watch Sports For Moments Like This. I'm So Happy For This Team Truly One Of The Greatest Moments In New York Sports. Who Thought They Could Beat The Patriots Now 18 And 1. Hahaha

Storm
02-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Yea, NE looks so dumb now for trade marking 19-0 BEFORE playing San Diego, idiots.

CuzinBilly
02-04-2008, 12:33 AM
fuck that this shyt was upsetting to me.They Where Goin To Be The Greatest Team Ever In Sports history.everybody was claimin that other team players.the giants did they thing though. eli pulled one of the nastiest plays ive ever seen took down to defensive ends.and home boy made a crazy catch. upsetting to me but the giants deserved it.

num2son
02-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Congrats to the giants and their fans.

I bet the patriot fans are in shock, so cocky that they thought they were going to win.
Pats got the records but the majority who dont like the pats will say their season was a waist.

Mercury morris must be dancing in his house knowing that the pats wont be there.
I am just glad the superbowl champs are back in the NFC.

THE W
02-04-2008, 07:45 AM
hahhaha you seem upset. btw I didnt see the patroits shake the giants hands. what kind of respect is that? the patroits are frauds and the giants exposed that.
i am pretty disappointed that the pats couldnt finish.

to the point of them touting 19-0 before actually doing it, coaches need to to tell their players that when their in a situation where they have a chance to do something great, they should just play ball and shut the hell up. that shit is bad karma.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Congratulations to The New York Giants & thier fans for what was an enthrawling
Football game.

I was routing for The Giants and I was over the moon with how they done it...
Eli Manning stepped up and showed what he is made of with that crazy
Throw at the end after staying on his feet from the couple of tckles !!!!
The Giants defence was a monster...
What a game...What a game.

I was not that surprised to be honest...
The Patriots were going for the perfect season and that clearly was on their minds
As they just never really got going...
Brady was kept down for the most part andd that as that.
The last time they played it was mighty close as was this one.
Probabally the greatest NFL Game I have ever seen !!!!

num2son
02-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Eli Manning stepped up and showed what he is made of with that crazy
Throw at the end after staying on his feet from the couple of tckles !!!!

Probabally the greatest NFL Game I have ever seen !!!!

He pulled a tony romo when he escape those tackles.

This even a bigger upset then the pats beating the rams back in 2002.

Dokuro
02-04-2008, 04:32 PM
is it just me or did it seem like brady whasent tying last night

Dirty Knowledge
02-04-2008, 07:41 PM
His name is Eli Manning. All the idiotic NY media and retard fans made this guy out to be some great player or the second coming of Peyton when pretty much everyone who watched him in college knew he sucked. NY fans know nothing about college football cuz there are no teams worth a shit there.

If the Giants had a better QB, they'd be a better team. But they bought into the BS hype that was Eli Manning.

Hey, listen here SHIT-4-BRAINS.. YOU REP OHIO.

OHIO.

BOW THE FUCK DOWN SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
02-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Eli manning = journeyman quarterback

Another fucking BRILLIANT comment by Wade Digital. Damn dude do you get your info STRAIGHT FROM JIM ROME?

Now WADE... 9:|6 the fuck down

Dirty Knowledge
02-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1002031#post1002031)
Jacobs and Bradshaw > Peterson and Taylor

That's a Super Bowl Champion Tandem now.

Dirty Knowledge
02-04-2008, 07:51 PM
And all you Patriot fans damn son, ya'll was prolly choking on ya fucking biscuits when ya'll seen Eli fucking Manning on that first drive last night. It is what it is..

I think right this second the Giants have a faster, stronger, better defense than New England. I think our running game is about 500 times better. I think Plexico could go stat for stat against Randy Moss any game they play eachother. I think our WR's are the same. The Giants in a game where THEY had something to play for? I think would get the job done that time around.. see ya'll in the Super Bowl..

We Came, We Saw, WE VictimiZeD!!!!

Ozmosis
02-04-2008, 07:52 PM
congrats ny giants fans that game was dope just watching it

Dirty Knowledge
02-04-2008, 08:11 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5VwQKNBZ5I/AAAAAAAABAI/G3V3kYPsljs/s400/brady+bunch.jpg (http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5VwQKNBZ5I/AAAAAAAABAI/G3V3kYPsljs/s1600-h/brady+bunch.jpg)

http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5VTaKNBZ2I/AAAAAAAAA_w/Rc8photNE1Y/s400/HELLICHECK.jpg (http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5VTaKNBZ2I/AAAAAAAAA_w/Rc8photNE1Y/s1600-h/HELLICHECK.jpg)

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5VbxqNBZ3I/AAAAAAAAA_4/WCFlSDo7S1U/s400/spanked.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5VbxqNBZ3I/AAAAAAAAA_4/WCFlSDo7S1U/s1600-h/spanked.jpg)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1100/1419745010_9617aeccd1.jpg?v=0

http://a502.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/61/l_e4337b7a040203ee53ed8a9168242cd5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sickboy215/strahan.jpg

http://a103.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/l_afd2f808f19e5bde06ed58bbc1a3d8de.jpg

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5X-oqNBZ7I/AAAAAAAABAY/yq2X8xfTlM0/s400/tom+and+rod.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5X-oqNBZ7I/AAAAAAAABAY/yq2X8xfTlM0/s1600-h/tom+and+rod.jpg)

http://a905.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_680b61b51088014d34eddb8fe23c7a50.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/cammms.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/bechickspyvision-734844.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7403/bradyincastbmp2jl8.png

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5ZYjaNBZ9I/AAAAAAAABAo/0Y9UjtyYrZY/s400/cheat.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5ZYjaNBZ9I/AAAAAAAABAo/0Y9UjtyYrZY/s1600-h/cheat.jpg)
" ROOFS CLOSED. YEAH COPY THAT. LOOKS LIKE WE'LL HAVE TO GO WITH PLAN B "

http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5Zli6NBZ-I/AAAAAAAABAw/CdpCLF7ASjc/s400/wedgie.jpg (http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5Zli6NBZ-I/AAAAAAAABAw/CdpCLF7ASjc/s1600-h/wedgie.jpg)

Dirty Knowledge
02-04-2008, 08:31 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5ZyqKNBaAI/AAAAAAAABBA/qKVb62ouQXY/s400/seguay.jpg (http://bp1.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5ZyqKNBaAI/AAAAAAAABBA/qKVb62ouQXY/s1600-h/seguay.jpg)

http://www.dummocrats.com/images/x/2005/moss3.jpg

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2129/ssspc0.jpg

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/0f/04/20060629161709990001
^ THIS ONE IS UN-PHOTOSHOPPEd, LOL ^^

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5aWhaNBaBI/AAAAAAAABBI/6nToQm18zaY/s400/randy.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5aWhaNBaBI/AAAAAAAABBI/6nToQm18zaY/s1600-h/randy.jpg)

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5abSaNBaCI/AAAAAAAABBQ/tHj1Eyw78PQ/s400/superbowl.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5abSaNBaCI/AAAAAAAABBQ/tHj1Eyw78PQ/s1600-h/superbowl.jpg)

http://bp3.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5a3hNoTUFI/AAAAAAAABBg/fmz9RXAQsDc/s400/MISERY.jpg (http://bp3.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5a3hNoTUFI/AAAAAAAABBg/fmz9RXAQsDc/s1600-h/MISERY.jpg)

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/darthgiant.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/starwars_rotj_inse2.jpg

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5fFktoTUJI/AAAAAAAABCA/BrK1tDMVyFc/s400/BOOT.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5fFktoTUJI/AAAAAAAABCA/BrK1tDMVyFc/s1600-h/BOOT.jpg)

http://blogs.redding.com/redding/pfountain/archives/DATELines%20Randy%20Moss.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/jb-giants02/belichick-chunk1.gif?t=1201236547

THROWBACK STYLE

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6165/topopcornms3.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/emporer.jpg

BRITNEYS DOWN
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x44/JohnPerry2005/britney_giants.jpg (http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x44/JohnPerry2005/?action=view&current=britney_giants.jpg)

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6935/bradycrazyww4el1.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/bansaw_photoshop/EaSyE.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/BuschGardens123/Brady.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/BuschGardens123/billlyboy.jpg

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/e2575a1f91.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9577/wilforkstoogesnz1.jpg\

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/animation4.gif

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/jb-giants02/belichick-chase.gif?t=1201499474

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/jb-giants02/tbrady-bed1.gif?t=1201554341

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/tb2.gif

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/tvalterego/Strahan-chase-brady.gif?t=1201663413

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/tvalterego/Mel-Gibson---Braveheart--C101020331.jpg?t=1201738066

http://66.79.163.197/_images/articles/2008/01/07/bb1.jpg

http://66.79.163.197/_images/articles/2008/01/07/bb18.jpg

http://66.79.163.197/_images/articles/2008/01/07/bb14.jpg

http://66.79.163.197/_images/articles/2008/01/07/evil_patriots.jpg

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Third_Party_Graphic/2008/01/09/1199924682_3611.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/fire-1.gif

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R2y0x6NBYKI/AAAAAAAAAyU/bPJBrkfgzuQ/s400/Iwogmen_edited-1.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R2y0x6NBYKI/AAAAAAAAAyU/bPJBrkfgzuQ/s1600-h/Iwogmen_edited-1.jpg)

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x44/JohnPerry2005/tiki_alley.jpg (http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x44/JohnPerry2005/?action=view&current=tiki_alley.jpg)

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/jb-giants04/chips.png?t=1201897277

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7612/bradyyb6.jpg

http://img1.picturewizard.com/132419B/0/AliBRady.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/Soonerpsycho/spfarksandpics/bradydorfongolf.jpg

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/5125/bradyredneckne8.jpg

WHATS WES WELKER DOING?
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3672/68435372ex7.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5784/91062914el3.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg266/jb-giants03/brady-nerdy.gif?t=1201932891

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/bradymoss.gif

http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R6S7D9oTUdI/AAAAAAAABEg/ZSuELD3ErgM/s400/TIME.jpg (http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R6S7D9oTUdI/AAAAAAAABEg/ZSuELD3ErgM/s1600-h/TIME.jpg)

baby jesus
02-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Ben Rothelisberber > Eli Manning, now and forever.

I'm Gonna Have To Disagree With That Eli Will Be Better And Is Slowly Catching Up Or Has Already Surpased Roth. Pitt Is A Much Easier Team To Work With He Throws The Ball What Like 5 Times A Game.
Told You Motherfucker Who's A Super Bowl Mvp Not Ben Rothsberger. It's Eli Manning Thats Right The Comeback Kid.

hectis
02-05-2008, 12:38 AM
http://photos-646.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v190/198/51/725415646/n725415646_2250651_7538.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35401286&id=14229969&op=1&view=all&subj=7792924366&aid=-1&oid=7792924366)

Dirty Knowledge
02-05-2008, 12:51 AM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1228/454541512a41bd970dbbnz0.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6349/grandcentralterminal01yx8.jpg

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/350/timessquaresq2.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8670/nyrockefellerda5.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5403/nycnewyorklibertystatuezm5.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4599/115599wy7.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
02-05-2008, 07:17 AM
Big parade today in NY............goes right past my job so I think I may step out and take a look...........

THE W
02-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Another fucking BRILLIANT comment by Wade Digital. Damn dude do you get your info STRAIGHT FROM JIM ROME?

Now WADE... 9:|6 the fuck down
trent dilfer and brad johnson won superbowls too. kurt warner went to two in 3 years and won one of them. where are these 3 quarterbacks now?

eli manning is a superbowl winning QB. that can never be taken away from him....until he falls off the face of the planet like the 3 QBs i mentioned.

the new york giants found lightning in bottle and carried it to a championship. it was no fluke, they beat 3 DAMN good teams to get there. but momentum is powerful drug(rick james).

we'll see how eli performs over the course of the next 5 years. everyone said the same things about tom brady when he beat the rams and he proved his greatness by conintuing to win.

enjoy

hectis
02-05-2008, 11:35 AM
so is this the biggest waste of a season (the pats) u go 18-0 your QB breaks the td record your WR who u got for nothing breaks the td record you break the scoring record and then of all games u lose the one that counts the most and now both moss and samuel are free agents who do they keep?

moss if i was him I would go back to were he started but if he wants to stay then if i was samuel I sign with the vikings

hectis
02-05-2008, 11:37 AM
so dirty knowledge If they still has tiki do u think they win or even go to the super bowl?

I say no him retiring was a blessing

num2son
02-05-2008, 12:00 PM
The majority of football fans are glad the patriots so am I.

The Giants Superbowl win is big for New York, now if only the rest of the other sports team in NY can start winning championships again.

SWAMP WATER
02-05-2008, 01:08 PM
The majority of football fans are glad the patriots so am I.

The Giants Superbowl win is big for New York, now if only the rest of the other sports team in NY can start winning championships again.

Fuck the giants,the Bears gave them a game they should have lost in Chicago.Giants Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

hectis
02-05-2008, 01:29 PM
yeah your right they suck I mean what did they do besides beat the team who was 18-0 and win the super bowl and did it by winning all there playoff games on the road vs 4 teams everyone said was better

check two
02-05-2008, 02:05 PM
How did those QB's fall of the face of the planet? Ok, maybe I'd agree with Dilfer, but he's still in the NFL. I'd have to disagree with Warner. He's gotten older, but he's still a good QB, and a starter. He could start on a bunch of teams in the NFL. Maybe people would hear of him more if he didn't play for the Cardinals, but they are an improving team.

Brad Johnson is older, but he could also start somewhere in the NFL. Maybe he could start on the Cowboys, but they have a soap opera type QB who's fans and teammates would rather blame losses on a girlfriend being at the games, then to fess up to getting outplayed.

Orion Nebulus
02-05-2008, 09:46 PM
trent dilfer and brad johnson won superbowls too. kurt warner went to two in 3 years and won one of them. where are these 3 quarterbacks now?

eli manning is a superbowl winning QB. that can never be taken away from him....until he falls off the face of the planet like the 3 QBs i mentioned.

the new york giants found lightning in bottle and carried it to a championship. it was no fluke, they beat 3 DAMN good teams to get there. but momentum is powerful drug(rick james).

we'll see how eli performs over the course of the next 5 years. everyone said the same things about tom brady when he beat the rams and he proved his greatness by conintuing to win.

enjoy

Well based on Eli's performance in the Superbowl, he is far ahead of those qbs you mentioned. What he did on that last drive was remarkable. To compare him to those you mentioned doesnt carry weight. He silenced all critics. Eli will do just fine in New York. I have a great deal of respect and confidence in him.

THE W
02-06-2008, 10:19 AM
How did those QB's fall of the face of the planet? Ok, maybe I'd agree with Dilfer, but he's still in the NFL. I'd have to disagree with Warner. He's gotten older, but he's still a good QB, and a starter. He could start on a bunch of teams in the NFL. Maybe people would hear of him more if he didn't play for the Cardinals, but they are an improving team.

Brad Johnson is older, but he could also start somewhere in the NFL. Maybe he could start on the Cowboys, but they have a soap opera type QB who's fans and teammates would rather blame losses on a girlfriend being at the games, then to fess up to getting outplayed.

paalease, all three of those QBs are nowhere now. warner got a starting job for a team thats been one of the bottom-feeders of the league for years and he had to fight off a rookie to get it. if brad johnson and difler were good enough to start in the NFL they would be, BUT THEY'RE NOT. these are superbowl winning QBs that cant get a starting job. hell, trent dilfer lost his job after winning it all. and as far as them being older, that isnt stopping brett favre.

Well based on Eli's performance in the Superbowl, he is far ahead of those qbs you mentioned. What he did on that last drive was remarkable. To compare him to those you mentioned doesnt carry weight. He silenced all critics. Eli will do just fine in New York. I have a great deal of respect and confidence in him.

that game was 7 to 3 all the way to the 4th quarter. its not like he was moving up and down the field the whole game. the giants came out with a game plan to eat clock. they ran on first an second down and threw on third down. it was a good plan. they ate up half the first quarter with one drive.

the D line of the giants deserves that MVP as much as eli did. brady was CONSTANTLY under pressure while eli had a good pocket for most of the game. brady couldnt get the ball to moss because he just flat out didnt have enough time. if brady had the time that eli did the whole game he carves your defense up. defense still wins championships and it won this game.

philip rivers was able to complete many 3rd down conversions against the patriots as well. the difference is the chargers D line didnt get anywhere near as much pressure on brady as the giants thus brady was a lot more affective aginst their D.

still you have to give eli props. he stepped up in the 4th and lead two excellent drives to win. i think that pass on the last drive that put them in the red zone could've and should've been either picked or deflected but the reciever made a great play.

again, he's a superbowl champion. you cant take that away from him. but i dont wanna hear about him being a great quarterback or better than peyton until he can perform at a high level over the course of many years.he's taken a big step though.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Theres nothing more annoying than New York winning something.

num2son
02-06-2008, 12:07 PM

LOL.

Dirty Knowledge
02-06-2008, 12:40 PM

Nothing more annoying then some 34-year old faggot who still posts online.

Orion Nebulus
02-06-2008, 12:52 PM
paalease, all three of those QBs are nowhere now. warner got a starting job for a team thats been one of the bottom-feeders of the league for years and he had to fight off a rookie to get it. if brad johnson and difler were good enough to start in the NFL they would be, BUT THEY'RE NOT. these are superbowl winning QBs that cant get a starting job. hell, trent dilfer lost his job after winning it all. and as far as them being older, that isnt stopping brett favre.

that game was 7 to 3 all the way to the 4th quarter. its not like he was moving up and down the field the whole game. the giants came out with a game plan to eat clock. they ran on first an second down and threw on third down. it was a good plan. they ate up half the first quarter with one drive.

the D line of the giants deserves that MVP as much as eli did. brady was CONSTANTLY under pressure while eli had a good pocket for most of the game. brady couldnt get the ball to moss because he just flat out didnt have enough time. if brady had the time that eli did the whole game he carves your defense up. defense still wins championships and it won this game.

philip rivers was able to complete many 3rd down conversions against the patriots as well. the difference is the chargers D line didnt get anywhere near as much pressure on brady as the giants thus brady was a lot more affective aginst their D.

still you have to give eli props. he stepped up in the 4th and lead two excellent drives to win. i think that pass on the last drive that put them in the red zone could've and should've been either picked or deflected but the reciever made a great play.

again, he's a superbowl champion. you cant take that away from him. but i dont wanna hear about him being a great quarterback or better than peyton until he can perform at a high level over the course of many years.he's taken a big step though.

I totally respect your viewpoints but no one is saying he's better than Peyton. I'll tell you this though...Eli is off to a quicker start than his older brother.

Orion Nebulus
02-06-2008, 12:53 PM

I guess you're going to hang yourself when we win more.

baby jesus
02-06-2008, 01:15 PM
To Bad We Wouldnt Know How Annoying Cleveland Is When It Wins. Cleveland Always Loses.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2008, 01:40 PM
It doesnt bother me that much, its just annoying cuz you always think its some great achievement but you always have some enormous payroll and all the advantages. Thats whats annoying.
If you knew anything about football in the Northeast you'd know that the Giants matched up perfectly against the Pats....I was saying this all along, I was calling it when Coughlin didnt rest his players the last game....
AND I said it all depended on how Eli played....and I was right.

So dont get ur panties in a knot.

I'll take lebron over anything you got.

check two
02-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Yeah, but the QB that Warner was competing against was one of the top QB's to come out of college. Warner is still a real nice passer, and could start for just about any team in the league. The Cardinals are on their way up.

Like I said, Brad Johnson would be starting for the Cowboys if Romo wasn't there. Romo helps the Cowboys get publicity though, cause he's like the Lindsay Lohan of the NFL. And with T.O. on the team also, he's like the Britney Spears of the NFL, so it's like an Entertainment Tonight show.

THE W
02-06-2008, 04:17 PM
I totally respect your viewpoints but no one is saying he's better than Peyton. I'll tell you this though...Eli is off to a quicker start than his older brother.

eli inherited a playoff ready team while peyton went into a rebuilding situation with the colts.

Yeah, but the QB that Warner was competing against was one of the top QB's to come out of college. Warner is still a real nice passer, and could start for just about any team in the league. The Cardinals are on their way up.

Like I said, Brad Johnson would be starting for the Cowboys if Romo wasn't there. Romo helps the Cowboys get publicity though, cause he's like the Lindsay Lohan of the NFL. And with T.O. on the team also, he's like the Britney Spears of the NFL, so it's like an Entertainment Tonight show.

but kurt warner was in the superbowl twice. people were saying he was a shoe-in for the hall of fame at one point and he lost his job to a rookie in mark bulger who is decent but far from great. if brad johnson is good enough to start then he would be starting, especially right now when teams are hurting for quality QBs.

check two
02-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Well I would say that Mark Bulger is more than decent. lol He was injured this season with broken ribs, and his team sucks, but he's one of the top QB's in the game when he's healthy.

Orion Nebulus
02-06-2008, 09:57 PM
eli inherited a playoff ready team while peyton went into a rebuilding situation with the colts.

True but bottom line is it's 1-1. Eli more than got of the shadow of Peyton.

SWAMP WATER
02-07-2008, 11:15 AM
yeah your right they suck I mean what did they do besides beat the team who was 18-0 and win the super bowl and did it by winning all there playoff games on the road vs 4 teams everyone said was better

They got hot at the right time.They wont even make the playoffs next season.

Dirty Knowledge
02-07-2008, 12:51 PM

Funny we were ..4-12 the year before drafting Eli?

playoff ready..?

more like... REBUILDING...

the entire Giant's secondary has been rebuilt since then

and also remember when Kurt Warner was ON the Giants? We couldn't protect him for shit.. same with Eli when he came in the 2nd half of that season when Kurt went down. Our O-Line was EMBARRASING for the early parts of 2000's. O-Line has since been totally rebuilt.

Eli basically had Tiki Barber, and he had a young front 7 anchored by Mike Strahan.

Oh, and not to mention: we were injured from 04 even till this year. Strahan missed a year I believe Eli's 1st or 2nd year... Shockey...Toomer missed a year last year...it seems every year he's been here one of our mainstay players always goes out for the season.

Eli won this Superbowl just as much as the Defense and Special Teams and the rest of the Offense did. What a great win it was.

And Swamp.. as for next year? We got Derrick Ward and Jeremy Shockey coming back, both of whom can be traded for talent. Also, we've got the young LB, the beast Kiwanuka who went down. That dude's someone I'm looking for to step up BIG TIme next year. Plaxico will have a HEALTHY leg next year.. ELi will be playing with CONFIDENCE.. we'll be playing better at home.. It'll be a struggle as it always is in the NFC and especially the NFC East.. but I think the Giants are more than capable of going back to the playoffs.

BTW.. who caught Eli on Letterman? Classic shit!!
And Strahan on Conan.. LOL

hectis
02-07-2008, 01:22 PM
They got hot at the right time.They wont even make the playoffs next season.

I think your mad cuz they came back to beat the bears it is hard to win a game on the road they won 11 in a row the pats were scoring 37 points per game the giants held them to 14 and there RB's are the 3rd best combo in the nfl

Dirty Knowledge
02-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Ahaha Bears fan that's all I had to hear thanks Hectis.

THE W
02-07-2008, 09:06 PM

playoff ready..?

and also remember when Kurt Warner was ON the Giants? We couldn't protect him for shit.. same with Eli when he came in the 2nd half of that season when Kurt went down. Our O-Line was EMBARRASING for the early parts of 2000's. O-Line has since been totally rebuilt.

Eli basically had Tiki Barber, and he had a young front 7 anchored by Mike Strahan.

Oh, and not to mention: we were injured from 04 even till this year. Strahan missed a year I believe Eli's 1st or 2nd year... Shockey...Toomer missed a year last year...it seems every year he's been here one of our mainstay players always goes out for the season.

Eli won this Superbowl just as much as the Defense and Special Teams and the rest of the Offense did. What a great win it was.

embarassing enough to go to the superbowl in 02 with kerry collins? you went to the playoffs rather consistantly after that, though you didnt get too deep. the gaints were hardly a piece of crap when eli got there.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-07-2008, 09:18 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5ZyqKNBaAI/AAAAAAAABBA/qKVb62ouQXY/s400/seguay.jpg (http://bp1.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5ZyqKNBaAI/AAAAAAAABBA/qKVb62ouQXY/s1600-h/seguay.jpg)

http://www.dummocrats.com/images/x/2005/moss3.jpg

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2129/ssspc0.jpg

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/0f/04/20060629161709990001
^ THIS ONE IS UN-PHOTOSHOPPEd, LOL ^^

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5aWhaNBaBI/AAAAAAAABBI/6nToQm18zaY/s400/randy.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5aWhaNBaBI/AAAAAAAABBI/6nToQm18zaY/s1600-h/randy.jpg)

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5abSaNBaCI/AAAAAAAABBQ/tHj1Eyw78PQ/s400/superbowl.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5abSaNBaCI/AAAAAAAABBQ/tHj1Eyw78PQ/s1600-h/superbowl.jpg)

http://bp3.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5a3hNoTUFI/AAAAAAAABBg/fmz9RXAQsDc/s400/MISERY.jpg (http://bp3.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5a3hNoTUFI/AAAAAAAABBg/fmz9RXAQsDc/s1600-h/MISERY.jpg)

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/darthgiant.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/starwars_rotj_inse2.jpg

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5fFktoTUJI/AAAAAAAABCA/BrK1tDMVyFc/s400/BOOT.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5fFktoTUJI/AAAAAAAABCA/BrK1tDMVyFc/s1600-h/BOOT.jpg)

http://blogs.redding.com/redding/pfountain/archives/DATELines%20Randy%20Moss.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/jb-giants02/belichick-chunk1.gif?t=1201236547

THROWBACK STYLE

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6165/topopcornms3.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/emporer.jpg

BRITNEYS DOWN
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x44/JohnPerry2005/britney_giants.jpg (http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x44/JohnPerry2005/?action=view&current=britney_giants.jpg)

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6935/bradycrazyww4el1.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/bansaw_photoshop/EaSyE.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/BuschGardens123/Brady.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/BuschGardens123/billlyboy.jpg

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/e2575a1f91.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9577/wilforkstoogesnz1.jpg\

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/animation4.gif

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/jb-giants02/belichick-chase.gif?t=1201499474

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg92/jb-giants02/tbrady-bed1.gif?t=1201554341

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/tb2.gif

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/tvalterego/Strahan-chase-brady.gif?t=1201663413

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/tvalterego/Mel-Gibson---Braveheart--C101020331.jpg?t=1201738066

http://66.79.163.197/_images/articles/2008/01/07/bb1.jpg

http://66.79.163.197/_images/articles/2008/01/07/bb18.jpg

http://66.79.163.197/_images/articles/2008/01/07/bb14.jpg

http://66.79.163.197/_images/articles/2008/01/07/evil_patriots.jpg

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Third_Party_Graphic/2008/01/09/1199924682_3611.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/fire-1.gif

http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R2y0x6NBYKI/AAAAAAAAAyU/bPJBrkfgzuQ/s400/Iwogmen_edited-1.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R2y0x6NBYKI/AAAAAAAAAyU/bPJBrkfgzuQ/s1600-h/Iwogmen_edited-1.jpg)

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x44/JohnPerry2005/tiki_alley.jpg (http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x44/JohnPerry2005/?action=view&current=tiki_alley.jpg)

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/jb-giants04/chips.png?t=1201897277

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7612/bradyyb6.jpg

http://img1.picturewizard.com/132419B/0/AliBRady.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/Soonerpsycho/spfarksandpics/bradydorfongolf.jpg

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/5125/bradyredneckne8.jpg

WHATS WES WELKER DOING?
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3672/68435372ex7.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5784/91062914el3.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg266/jb-giants03/brady-nerdy.gif?t=1201932891

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/easterbeast/bradymoss.gif

http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R6S7D9oTUdI/AAAAAAAABEg/ZSuELD3ErgM/s400/TIME.jpg (http://bp0.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R6S7D9oTUdI/AAAAAAAABEg/ZSuELD3ErgM/s1600-h/TIME.jpg)

Dirty Knowlegde you had me rolling around with laughter over this...
You took it deeper !!!!!
Ha Ha Ha...

My favourite would have to be the one with Ali knocking out Brady...
But they all had me fearing for my saftey !!!!!!
My face hurts !!!
Funny shit...

PEACE

KZA
02-07-2008, 11:06 PM
those pics are funny XD

Orion Nebulus
02-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Hahahaha great pics Dirty Knowledge!!! ^O^

SWAMP WATER
02-09-2008, 10:24 AM

playoff ready..?

And Swamp.. as for next year? We got Derrick Ward and Jeremy Shockey coming back, both of whom can be traded for talent. Also, we've got the young LB, the beast Kiwanuka who went down. That dude's someone I'm looking for to step up BIG TIme next year. Plaxico will have a HEALTHY leg next year.. ELi will be playing with CONFIDENCE.. we'll be playing better at home.. It'll be a struggle as it always is in the NFC and especially the NFC East.. but I think the Giants are more than capable of going back to the playoffs.

BTW.. who caught Eli on Letterman? Classic shit!!
And Strahan on Conan.. LOL

I how the Bears play yall next season,so we can show you the beating of your lives.

SWAMP WATER
02-09-2008, 10:31 AM
I think your mad cuz they came back to beat the bears it is hard to win a game on the road they won 11 in a row the pats were scoring 37 points per game the giants held them to 14 and there RB's are the 3rd best combo in the nfl
Our defence was dipleted,our offensive line had a bad year,yet the Giants barely won.If anybody has the Giants regular season schedule next year post it.Hopefuly the Bears are on it.

SWAMP WATER
02-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Ahaha Bears fan that's all I had to hear thanks Hectis.

Dont hate we gonna be back on top of the NFC next year!!.........AHAAHAAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orion Nebulus
02-09-2008, 05:04 PM
I how the Bears play yall next season,so we can show you the beating of your lives.

1 strike...

Our defence was dipleted,our offensive line had a bad year,yet the Giants barely won.If anybody has the Giants regular season schedule next year post it.Hopefuly the Bears are on it.

2 strikes....

Dont hate we gonna be back on top of the NFC next year!!.........AHAAHAAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 strikes....you're out!! Bears ain't doing shit. Sorry buddy. :nonono:

baby jesus
02-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Wow Someones Mad The Bears Horribly Let Down The NFC Last Year. Giants Tried To Hand The Bears The Game This Year And They Still Didnt Take It. The Bears Suck. Giants Are Champions!!!!!

hectis
02-09-2008, 11:11 PM
well i dont knw if the bears play the giants but they do play the vikings 2x's so right there put 2 in the lose part of the bears

Dirty Knowledge
02-10-2008, 03:09 AM
Swamp is crazy.

Urlacher may be out for ever.. never be the same..

Grossman is HORRIBLE and seems done..

The Bears have so much work to do in this year's draft, it's crazy. IF they have a great draft, they can compete. But I don't think the Bears got a shot other than the fact they play in the black n blue 2008 style Central Division. The weak as Central where the PAck will I THINK go back to being an average team... the Vikes could possibly be the front runner.. Detroit could make bigger strides..and the bears? I don't see the Bears doing much in their own division, let alone the NFC.

Giants and Cowgirls are going to be the top teams next year.. in all right they should be. The Packers I just don't think will have TWO MIRACLE runs back2back. That loss to the G-Men in Lambeau flattened their spirits. Brett MAY come back..but with what? He put a lot out there this year.

It's a Giant world... I garuntee you you're going to either hear a lot of Giants/Patriots Rematch predictions next season.

SWAMP WATER
02-11-2008, 11:53 AM
1 strike...

2 strikes....

3 strikes....you're out!! Bears ain't doing shit. Sorry buddy. :nonono:

Like I said,the giants wont make the playoffs next year,so get over it.

SWAMP WATER
02-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Wow Someones Mad The Bears Horribly Let Down The NFC Last Year. Giants Tried To Hand The Bears The Game This Year And They Still Didnt Take It. The Bears Suck. Giants Are Champions!!!!!

Giants got lucky.Bears had less than half a defense.Giants should have blown them out,but didnt.Cults got lucky last year.The truth sets in on the maning family a year latter,they can only get lucky once.PS GIANTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP WATER
02-11-2008, 12:02 PM
well i dont knw if the bears play the giants but they do play the vikings 2x's so right there put 2 in the lose part of the bears

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

SWAMP WATER
02-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Swamp is crazy.

Urlacher may be out for ever.. never be the same..

Grossman is HORRIBLE and seems done..

The Bears have so much work to do in this year's draft, it's crazy. IF they have a great draft, they can compete. But I don't think the Bears got a shot other than the fact they play in the black n blue 2008 style Central Division. The weak as Central where the PAck will I THINK go back to being an average team... the Vikes could possibly be the front runner.. Detroit could make bigger strides..and the bears? I don't see the Bears doing much in their own division, let alone the NFC.

Giants and Cowgirls are going to be the top teams next year.. in all right they should be. The Packers I just don't think will have TWO MIRACLE runs back2back. That loss to the G-Men in Lambeau flattened their spirits. Brett MAY come back..but with what? He put a lot out there this year.

It's a Giant world... I garuntee you you're going to either hear a lot of Giants/Patriots Rematch predictions next season.
Giants cant beat the Cowboys,because they wont underestamate them anymore.Linebackers are easy to find Urlacker or not.You can talk about our divison all you want.All I know iz Greenbay went to the NFC championship game this year.The Bears went to the Superbowl last year.Giants divison sucks just like them.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Bears got kinda fortunate to make it that year....but that just shows you that a great defense, special teams and a running game is all you need sometimes.
Getting rid of Thomas Jones was stupid cuz Benson is garbage. reminds me of Ron Dayne.
The d is getting banged up every year.....but they still got hester.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2008, 03:48 PM
The biggest problem has been QB for chicago...Grossman wasnt that good in college. He just has a cannon.
Orton is a product of that Purdue spread offense that puts up big numbers but he is terrible. I think I have a better arm than him.

hectis
02-11-2008, 04:09 PM
NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

two words ALL DAY

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2008, 04:10 PM
The Vikings need a QB.

Orion Nebulus
02-12-2008, 09:01 AM
Like I said,the giants wont make the playoffs next year,so get over it.

LMAO! The Giants are Superbowl champs and are going to continue their rugged play on to next season. The Bears suck......so you get over it. :'o

SWAMP WATER
02-12-2008, 10:28 AM
LMAO! The Giants are Superbowl champs and are going to continue their rugged play on to next season. The Bears suck......so you get over it. :'o

The STEALERS,CULTS,BUCS all thought the same thing only to fall short the following year.The Bears sucked this year,like the Giants sucked last year!Remember my words.Giants will not make the playoffs next year.Now get over dat shit nigga!

Dirty Knowledge
02-12-2008, 02:10 PM
The Bears lost.

Orion Nebulus
02-12-2008, 02:12 PM
The STEALERS,CULTS,BUCS all thought the same thing only to fall short the following year.The Bears sucked this year,like the Giants sucked last year!Remember my words.Giants will not make the playoffs next year.Now get over dat shit nigga!

Lmaoo!! You mad? First of all learn how to spell you dumbass. Second...just because those teams didnt do it doesnt mean it's going to happen. You remember my words.....Giants are going to the playoffs again. The Bears will never be a success with their shitty ass QB. I said my peace..... go on if you want to. :)

KZA
02-13-2008, 01:52 AM
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6950/howdoesphillyou4.jpg

SWAMP WATER
02-13-2008, 09:28 AM
Lmaoo!! You mad? First of all learn how to spell you dumbass. Second...just because those teams didnt do it doesnt mean it's going to happen. You remember my words.....Giants are going to the playoffs again. The Bears will never be a success with their shitty ass QB. I said my peace..... go on if you want to. :)

Fuck you I aint no computer all day nigga like you so yeah my spelling iz fucked up so whatWe gonna have a new QB next year while the giants at home watching us in the playoffs.Now chew on dat shit nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP WATER
02-13-2008, 09:30 AM
The Bears lost.

Everybody do at some point.

allah truth
02-17-2008, 12:23 AM

It's a Giant world... I garuntee you you're going to either hear a lot of Giants/Patriots Rematch predictions next season. na sorry buddy the packers are here to stay. the giants had more of a "miracle" run then the packers. the only reason it was a surprise that they did so good was that 75% of the starters were young and unproven. but now theyve proven, i believe, to be the best team talent wise in the whole nfl. they didn't play their best football in the nfc champ game. infact they played pretty bad football in it. but still only lost by a field goal in overtime. they probably woulda went down and scored if brett didn't thow that pass. and even if brett doesn't come back rodgers will be as good as anybody

InvincibleArmor79
02-18-2008, 12:20 AM
na sorry buddy the packers are here to stay. the giants had more of a "miracle" run then the packers. the only reason it was a surprise that they did so good was that 75% of the starters were young and unproven. but now theyve proven, i believe, to be the best team talent wise in the whole nfl. they didn't play their best football in the nfc champ game. infact they played pretty bad football in it. but still only lost by a field goal in overtime. they probably woulda went down and scored if brett didn't thow that pass. and even if brett doesn't come back rodgers will be as good as anybody

COSIGN

Orion Nebulus
02-18-2008, 09:34 AM
na sorry buddy the packers are here to stay. the giants had more of a "miracle" run then the packers. the only reason it was a surprise that they did so good was that 75% of the starters were young and unproven. but now theyve proven, i believe, to be the best team talent wise in the whole nfl. they didn't play their best football in the nfc champ game. infact they played pretty bad football in it. but still only lost by a field goal in overtime. they probably woulda went down and scored if brett didn't thow that pass. and even if brett doesn't come back rodgers will be as good as anybody

COSIGN

No sorry buddy but all your excuses carry no weight. The Giants out played everyone in the playoffs and all you guys are bitter lol. Theres no such thing as coulda..shoulda..woulda in the playoffs. Wins are wins and losses are losses. Just face the reality. Your team lost and the Giants are the champs. Theres nothing that any of you guys can do about it. :Y

Visionz
02-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Giants cant beat the Cowboys,because they wont underestamate them anymore.Linebackers are easy to find Urlacker or not.You can talk about our divison all you want.All I know iz Greenbay went to the NFC championship game this year.The Bears went to the Superbowl last year.Giants divison sucks just like them.
c'mon man, people here talkin outta emotions like they was female. NFC East & AFC South are the two toughest divisions in football. That's regardless of who your team is, that's just the truth. It's the reason why each of 'em put 3 teams into the playoffs last year.

The Bears fucked up when they decided that Benson could carry the running game (you know the QB wasn't gonna get it done) When your punt returner is your most dangerous weapon its not saying much for the offense.

hectis
02-18-2008, 12:24 PM
does any one know when free agency begins?

Storm
02-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Sometime around June I believe.

Dirty Knowledge
02-18-2008, 08:07 PM

Hahahah... Rodgers will be 30 by the time he starts. If The Packers are here to stay, and next year they start off doing gooD? I'll admit I was 100% wrong. But we went in to Lambeau and punked the Holy Packers and Brett PillPoppin Favre, So HOLLA

Dirty Knowledge
02-18-2008, 08:12 PM
No sorry buddy but all your excuses carry no weight. The Giants out played everyone in the playoffs and all you guys are bitter lol. Theres no such thing as coulda..shoulda..woulda in the playoffs. Wins are wins and losses are losses. Just face the reality. Your team lost and the Giants are the champs. Theres nothing that any of you guys can do about it. :Y

:beer: toast to the good life...and all the disguntled fans

Visionz
02-19-2008, 02:24 AM
Sometime around June I believe.

More like Feb 29th

allah truth
02-19-2008, 12:29 PM
No sorry buddy but all your excuses carry no weight. The Giants out played everyone in the playoffs and all you guys are bitter lol. Theres no such thing as coulda..shoulda..woulda in the playoffs. Wins are wins and losses are losses. Just face the reality. Your team lost and the Giants are the champs. Theres nothing that any of you guys can do about it. :Yno im not saying coulda woulda shoulda. its just obvious which team is more talented, the packers. its also obvious who out played who, the giants, by a whole field goal in overtime. im not bitter at all infact i routed for them whole heartedly in the superbowl. but lets be real the regular season for the giants was shit you were lucky you even got in the playoffs. and i would credit their outstanding performance in the playoffs to some kinda divine miracle.

allah truth
02-19-2008, 12:32 PM
Hahahah... Rodgers will be 30 by the time he starts. If The Packers are here to stay, and next year they start off doing gooD? I'll admit I was 100% wrong. But we went in to Lambeau and punked the Holy Packers and Brett PillPoppin Favre, So HOLLAhopefully lol. you went in to lambeau and the packers punked themselves.