PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

King Tron 1
04-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Did I say Check Two is arguin'? I don't think so, LOL. Shit even the regular season don't mean shit in the playoffs.

portis24
04-29-2008, 03:12 PM
IF i recall correctly they went in 2001. Your not hurting my feeling tho, cuz the redskins havent won anything either, so i dont really kno where you going with that. The Browns were better last year and will be better this year.

Brady Quinn, in his only action, led the team down the field for a TD. He hasn't played enough to anoint him a great QB but he hasnt played enough to call him a bad one. But from everything I've seen he will easily be a better player than Todd Collins.

PLease. Have you seen our offense??? Our line is sick, recievers are sick, TE is sick, RB is a beast.....
you really talking out of your ass right now. IM glad we play you this year.

have you seen our offense everything you've mentioned we've got the same on offense but the difference is we have defense and you don't that's just the fact's and were going to punish the browns this year

hectis
04-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Jason Campbell is the redskins best QB

check two
04-29-2008, 04:32 PM
The last thing I wanted to say about it was that the Todd Collins thing last season was kinda similar to the Jeff Garcia/Eagles thing a couple seasons back. The Eagles were going nowhere that season until McNabb got injured, and Garcia filled in and took them to the playoffs. Similar to how the Redskins were going nowhere last season until Campbell got injured, and Collins took them to the playoffs.

King Tron 1
04-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Then the starting QB comes back and ruins everything, yes I see what you're saying.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2008, 04:40 PM
have you seen our offense everything you've mentioned we've got the same on offense but the difference is we have defense and you don't that's just the fact's and were going to punish the browns this year

You continue to talk out of your ass, but your from DC so i wont hold that against you.

Braylon> Santana Moss (i had moss on my fantasy team last year. One word: BUST)

Stallworth > Randle El

Anderson > Campbell

Jamal Lewis and Portis you could call even.

Browns OLine > Redskins OLine

Kellen > Cooley

Browns got stacked up front with additions of Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams. We'll see wuts up. I can't wait to run thru the whole overrated NFC East.

portis24
04-29-2008, 06:34 PM
moss>edwards
devin thomas>stallworth
no i can't call jamal lewis and portis even portis is in his prime while lewis is on the downside of his career
campbell>anderson campbell hasn't had a whole season under his belt yet
redskins ol>browns ol we made the playoffs last year without the starting right side just imagine what were going to do this year if they stay heathly.
and last but not least cooley shits on winslow

it's funny you say i'm talking out of my ass when your franchise has had 1 winning season in the last decade and you'll go 0-4 in the very tough nfc east like i said before your division is weak comeback and talk to me when cleavland actually makes the playoffs

King Tron 1
04-29-2008, 06:36 PM
^^^ Browns suffer cause of the strength of the AFC, it's not their fault they can't hang.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2008, 07:29 PM
moss>edwards
devin thomas>stallworth
no i can't call jamal lewis and portis even portis is in his prime while lewis is on the downside of his career
redskins ol>browns ol we made the playoffs last year without the starting right side just imagine what were going to do this year if they stay heathly.

YOur not even worth debating with if you actually believe this. Your a total homer. I'm at least basing my shit on facts.

portis24
04-29-2008, 08:48 PM
my shit is based on fact's too i know it hurts you but it's not going to hurt as much as when we give you that ass whipping

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2008, 09:16 PM
u still talkin?

portis24
04-29-2008, 09:33 PM
you can read right?

thatKid
04-30-2008, 03:58 PM
moss>edwards
devin thomas>stallworth

it's funny you say i'm talking out of my ass when your franchise has had 1 winning season in the last decade and you'll go 0-4 in the very tough nfc east like i said before your division is weak comeback and talk to me when cleavland actually makes the playoffs

wrong

winslow = cooley, edwards alot more versatile, better redzone target, donte's a proven vet-thomas is a 1 year wonder so far, anderson can go toe to toe with the vets, o-line = toss up

but if it weren't for those moto accidents... winslow >>> gates I dare say

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 04:12 PM
^^^ That dude's a fuckin' soldier.

portis24
04-30-2008, 04:59 PM
hey tooch what team what team were you pulling for when art modell moved his team out of you stinkin ass city

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 05:03 PM
Someone's feelings got hurt.

portis24
04-30-2008, 05:06 PM
wrong

winslow = cooley, edwards alot more versatile, better redzone target, donte's a proven vet-thomas is a 1 year wonder so far, anderson can go toe to toe with the vets, o-line = toss up

but if it weren't for those moto accidents... winslow >>> gates I dare say

WRONG

donte's garbage he's alway's been a second or a third wide reciever thomas has a chance to be a no.1 and anderson can go toe to toe with the vets after only one good season really? i don't think so he's the one hit wonder cleavland will not have a running game j. lewis is old and clevland i believe redid his contract so he has nothing to play for now so teams will be keying in on anderson

portis24
04-30-2008, 05:08 PM

who's your's i just asked a simple question that i'm curious about and also i want to know do the people from cleavland still claim baltimore's super bowl or have they let that go

King Tron 1
04-30-2008, 06:25 PM
I ain't say shit, but the fact that you got all defensive on the Redskins even tho the shit is irrelevant today. Wait til August or something, it's barely gonna be May.

thatKid
04-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Yea. I pulled for the Skins 2 year in a row to win their shit/division. Just cause I'm a fan of "The U." They MIGHT/COULD have a explosive offense, but Betts ain't even a quality #2 back. Their o-line has too much mileage on their tires. Campbell will get hit alot. I mean. Kendall, rabach, samuels, jansen and thomas aren't even what they used to be. but I do like Jason Campbell.

Dirty Knowledge
04-30-2008, 07:19 PM
hey tooch what team what team were you pulling for when art modell moved his team out of you stinkin ass city

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnn.

portis24
04-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Yea. I pulled for the Skins 2 year in a row to win their shit/division. Just cause I'm a fan of "The U." They MIGHT/COULD have a explosive offense, but Betts ain't even a quality #2 back. Their o-line has too much mileage on their tires. Campbell will get hit alot. I mean. Kendall, rabach, samuels, jansen and thomas aren't even what they used to be. but I do like Jason Campbell.

yeah thier not what they used to be but portis had 193 yards rushing against the jets last year wihtout jansen and thomas rigggggggggght

portis24
04-30-2008, 08:02 PM
I ain't say shit, but the fact that you got all defensive on the Redskins even tho the shit is irrelevant today. Wait til August or something, it's barely gonna be May.

listen i'm not trying to be disrepsectful towards you but if you don't like what i'm saying don't respond or don't read it i know what month it is but the draft just passed so it's a good time to start talking shit

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2008, 09:26 PM
who's your's i just asked a simple question that i'm curious about and also i want to know do the people from cleavland still claim baltimore's super bowl or have they let that go

They can have those nasty uniforms and that little title they won against a scrub Giants team (what else is new). I rooted for no one. Just my fantasy players.

We kept the colors and the history. Cleveland wasn't gonna let some New York kike play us like that. Again tho, nice try.

portis24
04-30-2008, 09:28 PM
you mean the shit BROWN?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2008, 09:28 PM

yea, he knows what he's sayin isn't true.

portis24
04-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I know it had to hurt u i bet eveybody in cleavland was rocking a purple ravens jersey and little title that's the championship buddy that they won right after moving from that garbage state and my guess is you'll most likely be moving again in the next couple years seeing as the browns will still be losing

InvincibleArmor79
05-01-2008, 03:51 AM
all i can say bout this argument is this..

CLEVELAND... pulled somethin together, an unknown qb came from nowhere.. won 10 games.. give'em credit, i do...

WASHINGTON... have a ton of talent... lost sean t... a defensive leader... cooley aint no punk at t.e. .... got the money to hire the talent needed, just need cohesion..

either way, reds made the playoffs last year, though showed no playoff shit... cleveland is a team to watch this upcomin year.. im guessin theyre in the playoffs, if anderson (qb) stays healthy... we'll see...

thatKid
05-01-2008, 01:17 PM
I like both the Browns and Redskins, behind the Jets of course. But. Watch out for the Chiefs to win some games this year, barring a major injury to a key player. The 1st 3 rounds of the draft. They got 5 players who could contribute alot this year. Glenn Dorsey (DT), Branden Albert (LT), Brandon Flowers (CB), Jamaal Charles (RB), and DaJuan Morgan (S). In my opinion.

portis24
05-01-2008, 04:07 PM
I like both the Browns and Redskins, behind the Jets of course. But. Watch out for the Chiefs to win some games this year, barring a major injury to a key player. The 1st 3 rounds of the draft. They got 5 players who could contribute alot this year. Glenn Dorsey (DT), Branden Albert (LT), Brandon Flowers (CB), Jamaal Charles (RB), and DaJuan Morgan (S). In my opinion.

yeah all that is true but they still don't have a qb unless brody croyle steps up big this year

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 04:41 PM
listen i'm not trying to be disrepsectful towards you but if you don't like what i'm saying don't respond or don't read it i know what month it is but the draft just passed so it's a good time to start talking shit

Shit right now I ain't worried about the season, it's basketball time. So my shit-talking doesn't occur until basketball season is completely over.

11th Chamber
05-02-2008, 04:09 PM
anyone hear about what just happened with Marvin Harrison?

He got in a fight with a guy at his bar in Philadelphia, beat the shit out of the guy, than alledgedly got in a shootout with the guy.

He also owns 25 guns which is alot, and the gun in question is a .50 cal custom handgun which is crazy

King Tron 1
05-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Marvin Harrison? I didn't know he was like that.

11th Chamber
05-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Yea I kno, dudes all quiet n shit, but you know what they say about the quiet ones...

King Tron 1
05-02-2008, 04:25 PM
That's fuckin crazy, you got the source, or where did you hear this?

check two
05-02-2008, 04:28 PM
That's just a stereotype though about the quiet ones. It's something louder people say to make themselves feel better, about being loud and annoying. lol

11th Chamber
05-02-2008, 04:31 PM
That's fuckin crazy, you got the source, or where did you hear this?

It was announced on ESPN first on Outside The Lines an hour ago, and they been talkin about it on and off the last hour. Prolly wont hear anything about it on Around the Horn or PTI as they are taped earlier in the day

King Tron 1
05-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh alright then.

num2son
05-02-2008, 09:53 PM
I'm surprise he owns a gun even more he has more guns.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-02-2008, 10:19 PM
i heard its BS and he had nuthing to do with it, but because he owns the bar, they are making it out like he did it.

But who knows.

InvincibleArmor79
05-04-2008, 10:10 AM
wether marv was involved or not, who the hell saw this one poppin up outta nowhere??

hectis
05-04-2008, 11:53 AM
I just heard jay cutler has diabetes that sucks his whole lifestyle is going to have to change

Dirty Knowledge
05-08-2008, 01:51 PM
http://assets.giants.com/uploads/HOMEPAGE_STORY/EC236CE81DB14CD7BE01DDE2A45516DD.gif (http://www.giants.com/news/special_features/story.asp?story_id=27098)

Eli goes to Disneyland
Confetti flew on Main Street USA today as Disneyland hosted SBXLII Eli Manning (http://www.giants.com/news/special_features/story.asp?story_id=27098#)

MAY 8, 2008

Anaheim, CA - Fans cheered and confetti flew on Main Street USA today as Disneyland hosted newlyweds Eli and Abby Manning.

Super Bowl XLII MVP Eli Manninghttp://www.giants.com/images/relatedicon.gif (http://www.giants.com/news/special_features/story.asp?story_id=27098#) brought his new bride to Disneyland two and a half weeks after their lavish wedding ceremony on the western coast of Mexico. The newlyweds were showered with confetti as they rode down Main Street USA in a 1958 vintage baby blue Cadillac.

In February, Manning and the New York Giants won a nail biter in Super Bowl XLII beating the New England Patriots 17 to 14. After the game, Manning was asked the famous question “You just won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do next?” His answer, “I’m going to Disneyland!”

This afternoon, Manning continued the 22-year-old Super Bowl tradition by heading from his “field of dreams” to the “place where dreams come true” at the Disneyland Resort in Southern California.

The world famous commercial began in 1987 when Phil Simms of the New York Giants shouted the unforgettable phrase “I’m going to Disneyland!” following the Giant’s win in Super Bowl XXI.

The “I’m going to Disneyland” 2008 Championship Victory Parade is just one of many special events happening at Disney Parks during the Year of A Million Dreams.

http://assets.giants.com/uploads/assets/disney_eli.gif

My dogg living it up.

portis24
05-08-2008, 05:05 PM
smh that's prolly the first woman he's ever had and he married her man if i was the super bowl mvp i would be having sex with all types of women and this douchbag marries the first one what a disgrace to all men

Dirty Knowledge
05-08-2008, 05:12 PM
^^ Redskins fan.

portis24
05-08-2008, 05:14 PM
nah it ain't got nothing to do with him being a giant i'm just saying he should be using his fame to his advantage i know i would if i was him

Dirty Knowledge
05-08-2008, 05:15 PM
^^ Ain't had pussy since pussy had him.

portis24
05-08-2008, 05:22 PM
^yeah that's all i was saying about eli and did you hear about andy reid's son smuggugling drug's in jail lol what a loser

abasi
05-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Reid's son has a lot of problems
i hope he can somehow turn things around

check two
05-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Both of his sons have a lot of problems. lol

hectis
05-10-2008, 01:47 AM
yeah they do

abasi
05-10-2008, 09:31 PM
damn

Guarded By Martyrs
05-10-2008, 10:20 PM
When does the season begin ???
Is it me or does the NFL get the shortest season in america ?
Compared to Baseball & Basketball ect...

portis24
05-11-2008, 10:31 AM
sep.4 redskins at giant's it's shorter yes but i think one of the reasons why it's more popular then others because it's not drawn out like the other sports.your not worried if you baseball game early in the year because you know there's going to be a 100 more to watch but football every game count's

hectis
05-11-2008, 11:03 AM
I love basketball and hockey is cool so is baseball but I really can't wait for the football season to start

portis24
05-11-2008, 11:37 AM
i can watch and get interested in other sports but nowhere near the level of football it's just on a whole other level

Olive Oil Goombah
05-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Football games are so rare and few that it makes you appreciate it while its going on.

Guarded By Martyrs
05-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Yep^
I am just realizing how little they play compared to the other sports.

sep.4 redskins at giant's it's shorter yes but i think one of the reasons why it's more popular then others because it's not drawn out like the other sports.your not worried if you baseball game early in the year because you know there's going to be a 100 more to watch but football every game count's

Thanks...
I agree..I couldn't belive how long the Baseball season is !!!!!!!!!!!!
A shame though I really like watching The NFL.

I love basketball and hockey is cool so is baseball but I really can't wait for the football season to start

I love watching The NFL, Basketball & Baseball...
I can't really watch Hokey though..
I can't see the puck for the most part !!!!
Great game I got respect for the Goalies !!!!

Dirty Knowledge
05-13-2008, 03:42 AM
sep.4 redskins at giant's

Redskins 12 - Giants 34

Visionz
05-13-2008, 03:59 AM
Season tickets to the Texans, trip to Jamaica................september in my mind has a HUGE fuckin circle around it '08 is THAT YEAR on the real

portis24
05-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Redskins 12 - Giants 34

IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR DIRRTY.you'll get your ring's then you'll get an ass whopping 21-0 r.i.p. sean taylor.just remember teams that win the super bowl don't make the playoff's the next year only one did it and that was seattle and we all know why that was weak ass division

Orion Nebulus
05-14-2008, 11:52 AM
IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR DIRRTY.you'll get your ring's then you'll get an ass whopping 21-0 r.i.p. sean taylor.just remember teams that win the super bowl don't make the playoff's the next year only one did it and that was seattle and we all know why that was weak ass division

LOL you're just hoping they don't make the playoffs. And you just said teams that win the superbowl don't make it to the playoffs...ummmm seattle won a superbowl??? Colts...Patriots... they won and made the playoffs...lol you better know your history of the NFL before making stupid comments like that. :nonono:

And oh yeah...Giants going to destroy those wackskins.

portis24
05-14-2008, 03:09 PM
LOL you're just hoping they don't make the playoffs. And you just said teams that win the superbowl don't make it to the playoffs...ummmm seattle won a superbowl??? Colts...Patriots... they won and made the playoffs...lol you better know your history of the NFL before making stupid comments like that. :nonono:

And oh yeah...Giants going to destroy those wackskins.

your right about the patriot's and colt's and seattle although i did name them having said that the giant's are not any of those team's and i don't need to hope i know they are not going to make the playoffs.I'll give them credit they won the superbowl but don't expect anything close to that this year thier not going to be hungry anymore manning will prolly throe atleast 3 int as we give you that ass whooping

Orion Nebulus
05-15-2008, 09:38 AM
your right about the patriot's and colt's and seattle although i did name them having said that the giant's are not any of those team's and i don't need to hope i know they are not going to make the playoffs.I'll give them credit they won the superbowl but don't expect anything close to that this year thier not going to be hungry anymore manning will prolly throe atleast 3 int as we give you that ass whooping

Of course I'm right. Lmaooo not hungry anymore??? What...you're in their lockerooms or something?? Let me tell you....I follow the Giants. They are already practicing. Eli is working on getting better. So is Plax and the rest of that offense. The defense are going to be like a bunch of caged animals. They already have bulletin board material. They hear the whispers..."oh let's see if they do it again''....''they got lucky''. So yeah they are still hungry. Your team should be honored when they bow down to the champs on opening day. :)

portis24
05-15-2008, 05:54 PM
i'm not in the lockeroom but the way it sounds you are blowing them and you said they are practicing most team's are.Eli is GARBAGE there's not enough time in the sseason for him to get better and they did get lucky.nobody from the redskins will bow down to the giant's but they will take thier heads off

wuswordz95
05-15-2008, 10:08 PM
patroits suck!!! i hope they play denver . denver owns the patroits haha

Dirty Knowledge
05-15-2008, 11:33 PM
^^ The Giants just owned the Pats in the Super Bowl. That wasn't good enough for ya, homie?

Orion Nebulus
05-16-2008, 09:49 AM
i'm not in the lockeroom but the way it sounds you are blowing them and you said they are practicing most team's are.Eli is GARBAGE there's not enough time in the sseason for him to get better and they did get lucky.nobody from the redskins will bow down to the giant's but they will take thier heads off

Lmaoo!!! Eli has a ring and made the best play in Superbowl history. They beat the Pats. Who does your team have....ummmm nothing lol. If garbage means winning then I love garbage. :)

^^ The Giants just owned the Pats in the Super Bowl. That wasn't good enough for ya, homie?

Word up!! Portis is mad cause his team could never do what the Giants did. The wackskins aint doing shit. They will never be anything.

portis24
05-16-2008, 10:44 AM
no david tyree made the best play in THAT game not in history only groupie giant fan's say in history and sorry to say this but that play was lucky as fuck.now i give the giant's credit for winning the superbowl i'm just not convinced eli's that good and portis is better then any runing back you got on your team

hectis
05-16-2008, 10:55 AM
I say that was the best play in the history of the super bowl first of all Eli escaped getting sacked if he was then game over 19-0 and we have to hear about the pats being the greatest team of all time for the rest of are lives then david makes a hell of a omg did he just do that randy moss type catch and he is no randy moss

portis24
05-16-2008, 11:16 AM
to me the catch was more amazing then him escaping the pass rush you see qb's do that all the time but you don't alway's see a catch like that from an average player

Dirty Knowledge
05-16-2008, 06:45 PM
I gotta watch that Super Bowl again this weekend. Dick Stockton's call of the Great Escape sends goosebumps down my spine everytime.

Orion Nebulus
05-16-2008, 08:30 PM
no david tyree made the best play in THAT game not in history only groupie giant fan's say in history and sorry to say this but that play was lucky as fuck.now i give the giant's credit for winning the superbowl i'm just not convinced eli's that good and portis is better then any runing back you got on your team

Hahaha poor Portis. It's not just ''groupie'' Giants fans saying it. Everyone had to give that play props. It's a 2 part play which is why it's the greatest play in SB history.....whether you like it or not. You have one running back...we have a decent 3 and they all do their jobs well. Portis and the Wackskins don't have shit and haven't done shit. You're in a losing battle. Giants are going to steam roll your pathetic team. :yes:

Orion Nebulus
05-16-2008, 08:31 PM
I gotta watch that Super Bowl again this weekend. Dick Stockton's call of the Great Escape sends goosebumps down my spine everytime.

Word!! I never get tired of watching the Pats get owned. ^O^

portis24
05-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Hahaha poor Portis. It's not just ''groupie'' Giants fans saying it. Everyone had to give that play props. It's a 2 part play which is why it's the greatest play in SB history.....whether you like it or not. You have one running back...we have a decent 3 and they all do their jobs well. Portis and the Wackskins don't have shit and haven't done shit. You're in a losing battle. Giants are going to steam roll your pathetic team. :yes:

well as i recall we split the season series last year and if it wasn't for a second half collapse it would have been a clean sweep.Your right everyone gave the play props but not everyone is saying it's the greatest in super bowl history only and this applies to [giant groupies].I would rather have one great running back then 3 average ones even are backup running back ladell betts is better then your three you prolly be better talking about another position

hectis
05-17-2008, 11:19 AM
THIS SEASON U BETTER FEAR THE VIKINGS

portis24
05-17-2008, 11:50 AM
nobody fear's tavaris jackson

Orion Nebulus
05-17-2008, 02:28 PM
well as i recall we split the season series last year and if it wasn't for a second half collapse it would have been a clean sweep.Your right everyone gave the play props but not everyone is saying it's the greatest in super bowl history only and this applies to [giant groupies].I would rather have one great running back then 3 average ones even are backup running back ladell betts is better then your three you prolly be better talking about another position

Wrong...it applies to a lot of people not just Giants fans. I know people who doesn't like the Giants ....still gave that play it's props. For someone who roots for a pathetic team that hasn't done anything, you sure talk a lot of gaga lmaoo. But hey...whatever makes you feel better. I shouldn't even waste my time with a wackskins fan lol. I'll just wait till the season starts. Talk to me when your team is actually a team lol. *D

hectis
05-17-2008, 03:08 PM
nobody fear's tavaris jackson

there going too

wuswordz95
05-17-2008, 04:43 PM

it was good enough for me. im talking about 2008 nfl season. people are gonna probally expect another 16 -0 patroit season. if they play denver this year im gonna put like 1oo bucks on the line. ppl are gona think im stupid for picking denver and when the patroits lose ill be 100 dollars more rich.

hectis
05-17-2008, 05:13 PM
nope no 16 and o for the pats this year maybe they do not even make the playoffs

portis24
05-17-2008, 08:11 PM
there going too

you have a good team but tavaris jackson is garbage

portis24
05-17-2008, 08:15 PM
Wrong...it applies to a lot of people not just Giants fans. I know people who doesn't like the Giants ....still gave that play it's props. For someone who roots for a pathetic team that hasn't done anything, you sure talk a lot of gaga lmaoo. But hey...whatever makes you feel better. I shouldn't even waste my time with a wackskins fan lol. I'll just wait till the season starts. Talk to me when your team is actually a team lol. *D

stop saying wackskins that shit is lame and i said EVERYONE gave the play props just not as the greatest in super bowl history.you should talk your GAGA now because when the season start's you won't have anything to say

Orion Nebulus
05-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Ok I'll stop picking on your Wackskins. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this season.

portis24
05-18-2008, 05:14 PM
i not worried about what you you say about them just stop saying wackskins its lame come up with something different

Orion Nebulus
05-18-2008, 06:36 PM
Lame huh? Ok ...I won't say Wackskins anymore. :)

portis24
05-18-2008, 06:56 PM
thanks you just showed that not all giant fan's are pricks

Orion Nebulus
05-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Yes, and you Wackskin fans are some pretty cool folks.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 03:15 PM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/giants-vs-redskins-655.jpg

The Turning Point.

portis24
05-19-2008, 04:06 PM
yeah that was the turning point we should have finished you off but we didn't

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 04:34 PM
How come you guys handed off to Betts that game instead of Portis?

If Portis is so got damn fucking good.

How come you guys handed off to Betts for the win, at the Goal Line?

portis24
05-19-2008, 04:37 PM
we had no time out's and betts was already in the game

portis24
05-19-2008, 04:38 PM
if cp was in there he would have gotten in

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 04:50 PM
The Redskins wasted 22 seconds between plays before running Betts on 4th and 1. You either don't know football, never played, or really are stupid as fuck.

So I ask again. Why Betts over Portis? Betts wasn't spelling Portis, because Portis didn't touch the ball at all on that drive. Betts was the main back on the comeback attempt. Not Portis.

But, since you don't wanna say it I'll say it it's because your Coaches and OC were stoopid az fukk.

Good luck with Jim Zorn. Hahaha.

hectis
05-19-2008, 06:20 PM
you have a good team but tavaris jackson is garbage

he is going to have a break out year

portis24
05-19-2008, 07:49 PM
^^yeah sure he is and the giant's are going to go 16-0

portis24
05-19-2008, 07:57 PM
The Redskins wasted 22 seconds between plays before running Betts on 4th and 1. You either don't know football, never played, or really are stupid as fuck.

So I ask again. Why Betts over Portis? Betts wasn't spelling Portis, because Portis didn't touch the ball at all on that drive. Betts was the main back on the comeback attempt. Not Portis.

But, since you don't wanna say it I'll say it it's because your Coaches and OC were stoopid az fukk.

Good luck with Jim Zorn. Hahaha.

i hear you talking alot about that one but you don't mention the ass whooping your team took in new york with a backup quartback nonetheless.i remember portis getting a 100 yards that game and scoring a touchdown or did you forget and the right side of our o-line was hurt most of the year so either you have bad memory or you downed to much of eli's cum and it's in your brain.I'm not sure which it is but i'm leaning toward the latter

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Whooping? WTF it was 22-10. Not even two TDs.

Yeah, Portis ran for 126.

Brandon Jacobs bowled niggas over for 130.

Also, that's the game where the wind was like 25 MPH swirling in the Meadowlands boy you should know bout that wind.

And our gameplan was to have Eli throw 53 times. Bad gameplan from the getgo that night. Also do you remember the dropped passes in that game? Holy shit was it unbearable. Good thing that shit goes for null as the Giants beat the Patriots in The Super Bowl.

What did the patriots beat you guys by?

ohohohohoo

I won't even go there wit'cha my dude.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-19-2008, 08:59 PM
^---dis nigga wanna get gangbangd by the Gmen

portis24
05-19-2008, 09:06 PM
i'm sure he has been gangbanged by the g-men

portis24
05-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Whooping? WTF it was 22-10. Not even two TDs.

Yeah, Portis ran for 126.

Brandon Jacobs bowled niggas over for 130.

Also, that's the game where the wind was like 25 MPH swirling in the Meadowlands boy you should know bout that wind.

And our gameplan was to have Eli throw 53 times. Bad gameplan from the getgo that night. Also do you remember the dropped passes in that game? Holy shit was it unbearable. Good thing that shit goes for null as the Giants beat the Patriots in The Super Bowl.

What did the patriots beat you guys by?

ohohohohoo

I won't even go there wit'cha my dude.

hey jackass the wind hurt both teams not only the giant's oh and tommer and plax were afaid landry was going to rock there ass that's why they were dropping passes and i'm not your dude. you already have 53 others banging your ass out

hectis
05-19-2008, 09:20 PM
omg a giants and redskins fan arguing who would have ever thought lol

hectis
05-19-2008, 09:22 PM
^^yeah sure he is and the giant's are going to go 16-0

it could happen the pats did it

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 09:24 PM
I know you ain't my dude, you some punk ass teenager just getting in to Hip-Hop who needs advice on NORE's first album ahahahah

But yo that's aside the point little man.

The fact is like Orion has stated and I have plenty of times that you just mad the Giants are Champs. Hatin' ass fucka.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 09:26 PM
omg a giants and redskins fan arguing who would have ever thought lol

Ahahahahahahaha

And who's the Big Dogg in this fight, Hectis?

Ahahahahahahaha

hectis
05-19-2008, 09:29 PM
well since the giants won some game that eveyone wants to win I guess we know who

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Ahahahahaha damn mufuckin Skippy

hectis
05-19-2008, 09:38 PM
hahahah I cant wait for your teams to play each other

portis24
05-19-2008, 09:53 PM
I know you ain't my dude, you some punk ass teenager just getting in to Hip-Hop who needs advice on NORE's first album ahahahah

But yo that's aside the point little man.

The fact is like Orion has stated and I have plenty of times that you just mad the Giants are Champs. Hatin' ass fucka.

ahhhh shit someone's mad what happend shockey didn't let you suck his sweaty balls after practice today or eli had to spend time with his wife either way if your mad now just wait until september 4 when the redskins stomp a mudhole in that ass well atleast you'll have a shoulder to cry on and a dick to suck BITCH

portis24
05-19-2008, 09:54 PM
well since the giants won some game that eveyone wants to win I guess we know who

hectis stop dickriding that shit aint cool man

hectis
05-19-2008, 09:58 PM
hectis stop dickriding that shit aint cool man

dickriding wtf u typing about I hate the giants but they did win the super bowl

portis24
05-19-2008, 10:19 PM
don't let him pump you up

hectis
05-19-2008, 10:31 PM
let it be knowen i hate every team in the nfl but one

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2008, 11:32 PM
ahhhh shit someone's mad what happend shockey didn't let you suck his sweaty balls after practice today or eli had to spend time with his wife either way if your mad now just wait until september 4 when the redskins stomp a mudhole in that ass well atleast you'll have a shoulder to cry on and a dick to suck BITCH

That shit don't work on me, kid.

portis24
05-20-2008, 05:11 PM
how the hell dallas keep resiging all these player's for alot of money are they the only team without a salary cap

jay.robinson15
05-22-2008, 10:11 AM
I never understood that either, why doesn't the salary cap apply to teams like Dallas and Washington?

SWAMP WATER
05-22-2008, 11:33 AM
dickriding wtf u typing about I hate the giants but they did win the super bowl

FUCK THE GIANTS,THEY WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
05-22-2008, 01:33 PM
--shines up Swamp Water's Disgruntled Fan of The Year Award--

It's gotten dusty where ya been kid?

Storm
05-22-2008, 01:48 PM
how the hell dallas keep resiging all these player's for alot of money are they the only team without a salary cap

I never understood that either, why doesn't the salary cap apply to teams like Dallas and Washington?

They know how to structure players contracts.

Dirty Knowledge
05-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Lol. Tell em Storm..

These niggas is like 14 trying to talk about the NFL with some grown folk, ya dig?

portis24
05-22-2008, 04:53 PM
dallas is doing something illegal that's what i was getting at ya dig? that cocksucker jerry jones runs the league ya dig? they can do whatever the phuck they want ya dig?

Storm
05-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Damn, why do you hate so much? Your owner spends money like there's no tomorrow though they didn't have an active off-season this year,

hectis
05-22-2008, 05:02 PM
well in 2010 there will be no salary cap so then the spending will go crazy

2011 there will be a strike

Dirty Knowledge
05-22-2008, 05:06 PM
Glad I got to see my Giants do it the old-fashioned way then.

King Tron 1
05-22-2008, 05:18 PM
well in 2010 there will be no salary cap so then the spending will go crazy

2011 there will be a strike

With the following year possibly being a stoppage year, I wouldn't doubt some owners will give any number away in order to get the players to sign for a chance at the chip in 2010.

Dirty Knowledge
05-22-2008, 05:42 PM
2008/2009/2010

A Giants Dynasty is born.

And then the entire league collapses.

I can see it now..

Orion Nebulus
05-22-2008, 07:30 PM
FUCK THE GIANTS,THEY WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch your mouth little one. Bow down and show respect to the champs.

--shines up Swamp Water's Disgruntled Fan of The Year Award--

It's gotten dusty where ya been kid?

Disgruntled is not even the word. I bet this fool buys Giants merchandise just so he can throw it in the garbage. LMAO!

portis24
05-22-2008, 09:38 PM
no salary cap in 2010 you know what that means redskins will have the most money to spend and will prolly be our 2nd championship by then

jay.robinson15
05-29-2008, 10:55 AM
The 2010 offseason is going to be a fun time then. Teams can finally spend and get who they want to get, while retaining players they want to keep for once. I wish we could get rid of the cap altogether, I always hated it, even with the perceived increased competition.

hectis
05-29-2008, 12:40 PM
that is true, but the owners are going to lock the players out in 2011 until the agree to a new contract so this is not good

portis24
05-29-2008, 11:50 PM
^^they'll get something worked out by then they are not that stupid

hectis
05-30-2008, 03:53 AM
maybe

Dirty Knowledge
05-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Same ole shit in the NFL. Players will fucking picket and shit. After the Giants won in 86' they did it in '87 I believe. Did it what, in '94 too? Or some shit. It's gonna be the same shit. Giants going back2back for now though.

Bet dat.

portis24
05-30-2008, 04:54 PM
won't be no back2back this year ya dig

Dirty Knowledge
05-30-2008, 05:01 PM
Definitly not for the Redskins you right.

They going for what?

A trio of playoff exits back2back2back now? 3peat of playoff blunders and fuck upz? Thats what yall getting this yea.

portis24
05-31-2008, 12:20 PM
if we had played the giants first we would have atleast made it to the championship game it's just something about seattle i don't what it is but we def would have beat the giant's in the first round no doubt about it.

Orion Nebulus
05-31-2008, 12:55 PM
if we had played the giants first we would have atleast made it to the championship game it's just something about seattle i don't what it is but we def would have beat the giant's in the first round no doubt about it.

LMAO!!! It's always nice to dream. :)

portis24
05-31-2008, 11:07 PM
@@just like you giant fags saying your going back to back

Orion Nebulus
06-01-2008, 12:18 AM
@@just like you giant fags saying your going back to back

Awww you're getting emotional. You're in no position to be calling anyone a fag with a pic of portis in his colorful get ups lol. Don't worry about the Giants success. You should be more worried about your wackskins even making it to the playoffs.

Mic Tyson
06-01-2008, 12:25 AM
Giants ain't repeatin, thats a well known FACT. ESPECIALLY if strahan ain't comin back

Orion Nebulus
06-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Giants ain't repeatin, thats a well known FACT. ESPECIALLY if strahan ain't comin back

LOL you mean OPINION. But hey, the season is still ways ahead. We will just have to wait and see.

portis24
06-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Awww you're getting emotional. You're in no position to be calling anyone a fag with a pic of portis in his colorful get ups lol. Don't worry about the Giants success. You should be more worried about your wackskins even making it to the playoffs.

no i'm not get emotional and that ain't portis that's bro sweets bitch.so once again you are a fag and the giant's aint shit.Making the playoffs is not going to be the problem it's going to be trying to securing homefield advantage throughout the playoffs

Orion Nebulus
06-01-2008, 04:20 PM
no i'm not get emotional and that ain't portis that's bro sweets bitch.so once again you are a fag and the giant's aint shit.Making the playoffs is not going to be the problem it's going to be trying to securing homefield advantage throughout the playoffs

LMAO you're such an emotional pantywaist. Your wackskins ain't no threat. Thats 2 Ws easy for us. Look at the contrast......

Wackskins

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/1118/5353646_320X240.jpg

The champs

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/02/06/alg_giants_parade1.jpg

You can run off now.....you are starting to bore me. Your team is just appetizers. The Giants have bigger fish to fry. Enough said. :)

portis24
06-01-2008, 06:55 PM
by midseason when were leading the division the only thing you'll be able to say is well atleast we won it last year as were heading into the playoff's and the giant's the no.1 draft pick

Visionz
06-01-2008, 07:27 PM
the No 1 draft pick????? cmon' I'm not a Giants fan at all but there's no way the dudes are destined for the worst record in the leauge

portis24
06-02-2008, 04:16 PM
^^you never know

Mic Tyson
06-02-2008, 04:33 PM
nah they won't, and they might even make it to the play offs again, but i doubt they will get no further than the wild card. Hey Orion, u know if strahan gonna play next year? and is shockey gonna come back? i aint heard nothin about them

hectis
06-02-2008, 05:39 PM
I say the VIKINGS will win it all this year and I hear there is no chance of shockey coming back

portis24
06-02-2008, 05:52 PM
^^lol The Vikings If You Had A Qb Then Maybe But You Do Not Have One Good One On Your Roster

sakk
06-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Im ready for some football.

This thread will be 3 years old on the 23rd!

Blackdrunknmasta
06-08-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm READY for my BUFFALO BILLS!

hectis
06-08-2008, 10:35 PM
what is going on with marshawn lynch?

I always want the vikings to play the bills in buff so I can see them

Storm
06-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Whats everybody take on a rookie salary.

Dirty Knowledge
06-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Damn man Peace to Mike Strahan.

portis24
06-09-2008, 06:11 PM
^^he was a bum anyway

portis24
06-09-2008, 06:14 PM
i think the rookie contract''s should be performance drivin and no way should it be more then a veteren

Orion Nebulus
06-09-2008, 07:41 PM

Word up man. Strahan retired on top. Peace to the dude. Theres a lame team in wash that wished the had half the athlete he was.

portis24
06-09-2008, 09:03 PM
shockey's going might aswell retire to he don't want to play for yall niether

sakk
06-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Whats everybody take on a rookie salary.

I dont like the current system. Although I am for everybody getting paid as much as they can.

I like the nba rookie system much more.

The flaw in the NFL is , rookies are taking away respect from the veterans.
You should prove yourself then get paid, not get paid on potential.

JRoll
06-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Yeah I don't like the rookie salary. And I definately agree with sakk. Now a days the rookies don't care at all about the vets. Honestly if you ask me I think during draft day these players get way overhyped, and they haven't even played one game in the pros yet.

portis24
06-11-2008, 09:15 PM

man you should say peace to plax,shockey,and those superbowl rings cause somebody got em ya dig LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
06-11-2008, 09:18 PM
they are all overpaid. I could see them makin six figures....but tens of millions??? nah.

SWAMP WATER
06-12-2008, 12:07 PM

Dont matter if he was,they still not going to the playoffs.

Storm
06-13-2008, 03:34 PM
I dont like the current system. Although I am for everybody getting paid as much as they can.

I like the nba rookie system much more.

The flaw in the NFL is , rookies are taking away respect from the veterans.
You should prove yourself then get paid, not get paid on potential.

I agree with that.

Charles Barry
06-13-2008, 08:59 PM
A man is worth whatever someone is willing to pay them.

hectis
06-16-2008, 09:33 PM
A player who has yet to prove him self should never get that kind of money but that is what the market has become and how it is going to be until they change the rules but any one is going to try to get the most money they can in there respective job

Dirty Knowledge
06-17-2008, 04:29 AM
shockey's going might aswell retire to he don't want to play for yall niether

So fucking what we got the BOSS son.

portis24
06-19-2008, 10:53 PM
^^redskins practice squad tight end is better then that garbage ass player

InvincibleArmor79
06-20-2008, 06:06 AM
havent been in the sports thread lately, always dug the nfl thread..

my thoughts on some things from the last few pages...

all props due to the new york football giants.. they did the damn thing.. beat my packers (best team in the nfc) in lambeau, then shocked the world by sonning brady like no one else has, ever... i respect eli for mannin up (no pun intended), plus the d stoppin the sickest offense ever...

boss had his spots where he seemed to shine during the playoffs, but cmon, he aint shit to shockey.. shockey walks what he talks.. period..

strahan was as dominant as they come, even at an old age.. he retired the right way.. i think his absence will affect the defense more than most realize..

the skins have a yankee's type roster, full of stars but havent performed up to the level they could be..

Blackdrunknmasta
06-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Watch out for them BILLS, shit's about to get drastic.

sakk
06-21-2008, 04:05 PM
So fucking what we got the BOSS son.

Who is the "BOSS" ?

Dirty Knowledge
06-22-2008, 07:22 PM
5zGRewuXs9c

word

Orion Nebulus
06-22-2008, 07:45 PM
^^^^^No doubt. Respect power. :thumbup:

portis24
06-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Sep.4 Is Coming Real Fast You Giant Bitches

sakk
06-24-2008, 09:10 PM
When the Wu Tang Ballers fantasy football startin up again? Yall know i want in.

Dirty Knowledge
07-04-2008, 02:57 AM
You gonna come in last again, Sakk?

sakk
07-04-2008, 01:43 PM
You gonna come in last again, Sakk?

check the fantasy profile not great but i hadnt been last

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/ar0gUMYK4A85x_SUk60ApN5UXbruh?sport=football&groupby=0&sort=year&order=1

King Lizard
07-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Fuck DALLAS, Fuck PHILADELPHIA, and Fuck MINNESOTA. My teams are GREEN BAY and CHICAGO! What? That's right, I said GREEN BAY and CHICAGO!!!

hectis
07-08-2008, 01:23 PM
The Vikings defence is going to break the neck of your QB's

kurupt_kw
07-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Jerry Porter, Drayton Florence, two new pass rushing defensive ends.

Jacksonville is going to knock the Colts off the top of the division and the take the title. Can't wait for the season to start!!

portis24
07-08-2008, 03:21 PM
The Vikings defence is going to break the neck of your QB's

good defense and no QB=AVERAGE TEAM

check two
07-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Michael Vick filed bankruptcy? What a loser. lol

portis24
07-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Michael Vick filed bankruptcy? What a loser. lol

cosign to have all that money and lose it over dog fighting of all things

check two
07-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Yeah, and what has Michael Vick's younger brother been up to lately? I remember that he was a skilled college football player, but that he got kicked off his team cause he was an idiot and got into so much trouble. Their family must be proud of them. lol

Ritter
07-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Hahahaha @ Favre possibly returning

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8092e064&template=with-video&confirm=true

Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of the Packers, and a big fan of Brett Favre, but I think it's just too much. He did what he could with the Packers, won that Superbowl, got so close to the second. I really think he should let Aaron Rodgers to show his potential. He did play great against the Cowboys when Favre got injured (something we don't see often).

Even if he doesn't return for the Packers... where will he go?

He's the Legend Of Lambeau.

I just think he should live his life, and say "Screw you guys! I'm going home!" Cartman style.

portis24
07-08-2008, 06:50 PM
if i'm the packer's then i want brett farve back. yeah aaron rodgers had a good game against a shitty cowboy's secondary but brett farve had a great year and almost led them to the super bowl

11th Chamber
07-08-2008, 07:51 PM
The owner doesnt seem to want Favre back, so it looks like its not gonna happen

Its better he just stays retired, last thing I wanna see is him in another uniform

KZA
07-08-2008, 07:57 PM
favre to the vikings would be epic lolz

check two
07-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Favre is really irritating by acting like he's going to retire for the last ten years, and then never really retiring until after this past season. And it was pretty obvious that he wasn't going to stay retired anyway. Somebody get this guy his own reality show cause he's more of a drama queen than some of the female celebrities.

And some of those Packer fans in Green Bay are a little creepy. I bet Favre could kill somebody, and they would want him to not get charged at all, and be able to keep playing QB for them.

hectis
07-09-2008, 05:45 PM
good defense and no QB=AVERAGE TEAM

if we play the redskins we will put your RB and QB away for the year

hectis
07-09-2008, 05:47 PM
favre to the vikings would be epic lolz

that would kill green bay fans on the inside some would even hang them selves but if jackson does not work out and we sign him then he would know how it is to play 4 a real team

portis24
07-09-2008, 08:03 PM
if we play the redskins we will put your RB and QB away for the year

we played last year with a backup qb and you did nothing and portis threw a td against that sorry secondary.I think peterson only had about 30-40 yard's and this year it would be worse

portis24
07-09-2008, 08:04 PM
that would kill green bay fans on the inside some would even hang them selves but if jackson does not work out and we sign him then he would know how it is to play 4 a real team

yeah a real team who's never won a super bowl

hectis
07-10-2008, 12:01 AM
redskins are going to be among the worse teams in the nfc I bet all the eagles, cowboys and giant fans on this forum are like well at least we know we have two wins next year

wuswordz95
07-10-2008, 01:57 AM
watch out on oct20. the broncos will own the patroits in new england.

Siris
07-10-2008, 04:52 PM
I should have posted this in here, I didnt even see the NFL thread.

I know alot of cats might not be feelinmy team but I hope your feelin the track, alot of cats are lovin this joint. Click on the lo-fi button or it only plays 2 mins. Lemme know if your feelin that team spirit gettin us all ready for 08-09 baby.

Siris

"BILLEVE"
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=358088 (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=358088)

hectis
07-14-2008, 01:22 AM
I hope vick gets his life back together and when he gets out he signs with the browns

check two
07-14-2008, 01:50 AM
I don't think any team will want Vick. lol Maybe he can be a backup QB on an NFL Europe team or something. Or third string in the arena league.

hectis
07-18-2008, 04:02 PM
fuck the packers

check two
07-18-2008, 04:25 PM
It's time for the Packers to trade Favre to another team, and let that other team deal with his General Hospital type crap.

hectis
07-18-2008, 04:30 PM
MADDEN CURSE even if u retire it still finds a way to fuck things up muhahahahahaha oh and green bay better keep favre on speed dial cuz week one we are going to put there QB on the shelf for the whole damn year

portis24
07-18-2008, 04:35 PM
traning camp for the redskins start's sunday it's about to be on bitches!!!!!!!

sakk
07-20-2008, 12:27 AM
If you have the number one pick in your fantasy league, who will you select?

I would go LT.

Guarded By Martyrs
07-20-2008, 12:35 AM
I can't wait for the season to finaly begin...

When is it again ?

portis24
07-20-2008, 08:16 PM
sep.4 redskins vs.pussy's

Orion Nebulus
07-21-2008, 07:44 PM
sep.4 Giants vs.pussy's

There I corrected that mistake for you. Wackskins don't have a prayer. ^O^

portis24
07-21-2008, 07:49 PM
i'm going to love it when jason taylor get's his fist multi-sack game against eli and the redskins stomp the shit out of yall

whitey
07-21-2008, 11:37 PM
shockey to the saints for a 2 and a 5. idk if someone already posted, i cant give a fuck to look a page back.

Dirty Knowledge
07-22-2008, 01:11 AM
Giants will only keep getting better with this move. Jerry Reese is a beast with the draft picks. And we added a 2 and a 5 for next year. I'm really excited about this. We have two nice, up and coming TEs in Boss and Matthews. Two guys who won't get pissy when they drop balls, and blame it on Eli when the ball isn't thrown their way 13 times a game.

Shockey honestly thinks he should be getting the ball 13 times a game, at least. As a Tight End, in the NFC east? Hahaha.

And as for Jason Taylor playing the G-Men twice in a year now? I expect to see more of this...the dancing fag on the ground watching #10 rushing it in:

http://www.observer.com/files/imagecache/article/files/102907_curtis_web.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44203000/jpg/_44203376_manning_td416.jpg

OOOF...TD

Queen Of Poetry
07-22-2008, 10:58 AM
I can't stand Shockey...........he is just like T.O. (whine whine whine).............

Orion Nebulus
07-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Giants will only keep getting better with this move. Jerry Reese is a beast with the draft picks. And we added a 2 and a 5 for next year. I'm really excited about this. We have two nice, up and coming TEs in Boss and Matthews. Two guys who won't get pissy when they drop balls, and blame it on Eli when the ball isn't thrown their way 13 times a game.

Shockey honestly thinks he should be getting the ball 13 times a game, at least. As a Tight End, in the NFC east? Hahaha.

And as for Jason Taylor playing the G-Men twice in a year now? I expect to see more of this...the dancing fag on the ground watching #10 rushing it in:

http://www.observer.com/files/imagecache/article/files/102907_curtis_web.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44203000/jpg/_44203376_manning_td416.jpg

OOOF...TD

Haha word!! Wackskins fans are going to be highly disappointed when Jason Taylor doesn't produce. I can't wait till the season starts man.

portis24
07-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Haha word!! Wackskins fans are going to be highly disappointed when Jason Taylor doesn't produce. I can't wait till the season starts man.

he's on a winning team now and by the way he did have 11 sacks last year considering he was the only pass rusher they had.you giant fans are losing player's left and right and now burass is mad at yall damn even he said the giant's would be lucky to win 5 games damn that's gotta hurt but he's right

sakk
07-23-2008, 09:56 PM
Well see about shockey.

Could go either way.

Dirty Knowledge
07-26-2008, 01:30 AM
Injured Reserve by Week 12.

Blackdrunknmasta
07-28-2008, 08:05 AM
I don't have long now to see my Bills, countdown is on now people.

sakk
08-02-2008, 08:32 PM
PRESEASON TOMORROW

Orion Nebulus
08-02-2008, 08:36 PM
^^^^Thats right!!! Finally.

portis24
08-02-2008, 11:03 PM
did you guy's see all the redskin fan's in ohio today that's why were the best fan's in the world and art monk and darrell green def. deserved to be in the hall of fame

RynMur
08-03-2008, 04:56 PM
has anyone started wtc fantasy football yet?

sakk
08-04-2008, 04:08 PM

No but im about to.

Ill give everyone the password and league name soon.

11th Chamber
08-04-2008, 04:09 PM

yea, Rock already set up a league a week or two ago

sakk
08-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Alright I just created a fantasy league. Wu Tang Ballers. Password is ballers. Its on yahoo league ID# 300950.

Join up!

check two
08-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Steve Smith is a trouble maker.

hectis
08-05-2008, 06:38 PM
bret might go to the bucs; where ever he plays he is going to get hurt,

madden curse wins
flawless victory
fatality

Storm
08-06-2008, 01:32 AM
did you guy's see all the redskin fan's in ohio today that's why were the most annoying fan's in the world and art monk and darrell green def. deserved to be in the hall of fame
Corrected^O^

RynMur
08-06-2008, 04:16 AM
yea, Rock already set up a league a week or two ago

is it full yet?

check two
08-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Chad Pennington might possibly go to the Vikings?

hectis
08-07-2008, 06:16 PM
I would welcome him with open arms (no Norway) but like I said I think Jackson is going to have a good season this year

check two
08-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Yeah, Pennington ranks first in NFL history among quarterbacks with a 65.6 completion percentage(with at least 1,500 attempts). If he went to the Vikings, I would think that he would compete for the starting job.

sakk
08-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Alright I just created a fantasy league. Wu Tang Ballers. Password is ballers. Its on yahoo league ID# 300950.

Join up!

Need 2 More!

11th Chamber
08-07-2008, 10:54 PM
I would welcome him with open arms (no Norway) but like I said I think Jackson is going to have a good season this year

im surprised a Vikings fan would say that. Lion fans hate Favre, we would never want him on our team

hectis
08-07-2008, 11:46 PM
im surprised a Vikings fan would say that. Lion fans hate Favre, we would never want him on our team

I was talking about chad not bret

Suga Duga
08-09-2008, 02:42 AM
Everybody check the "Hard Knocks" Series on nfl.com.

11th Chamber
08-09-2008, 03:07 AM
Everybody check the "Hard Knocks" Series on nfl.com.

props on that, that is cool as hell

I had no idea that they stay in lil hotel rooms like that, hahaha cool show

o shit there is more parts to it, ima peep the rest

Surreptitious
08-11-2008, 11:36 PM
^this season with the Cowboys is definately better than last year with the Chiefs, the T.O. Pacman matchup is pretty sick

11th Chamber
08-12-2008, 01:28 AM
^this season with the Cowboys is definately better than last year with the Chiefs, the T.O. Pacman matchup is pretty sick

yea that was cool as hell to watch. Its especially funny cause they like 2 rooms down from each other, so u kno they're always fuckin with each other

11th Chamber
08-17-2008, 02:09 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80a0d506

pause at :24

good lord....

Visionz
08-17-2008, 03:04 AM
Reggie Bush is crazy no doubt, Schaub throws lasers though finished something like 14-16 for 180 yards and two touchdowns. Texans are gonna surprise some people this year as long as we're relatively healthy. someone's gonna emerge as a true starting RB and we're stacked at WR

hectis
08-17-2008, 03:17 AM
T.Jack has really impressed me so far

the Saints are going to win there division this season

the Texans could be a wild card team this year

sakk
08-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Does anybody wanna join the Wu Tang Ballers fantasy league?

There is ONE spot left.

go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
and use this information
ID# 300950
Password: ballers

Dirty Knowledge
08-18-2008, 09:48 PM
That 1st quarter was only a PREVIEW, NickyTouch.

Orion Nebulus
08-18-2008, 11:42 PM

Giants looked sharp on that first quarter. It's only preseason but I'm thrilled that they got on a roll and Eli looked awesome. Let the season begin already.

Dirty Knowledge
08-19-2008, 12:09 AM
For real..

Hixon, THREE TDS in the 1st Quarter? Are you kidding? I was going nuts when he ran that punt back...

Bring on the Deadskins.

11th Chamber
08-19-2008, 02:26 AM
The first quarter alone had enough action for a full game.

Browns starting squad looked flat. I realize they're missing Braylon, and its just preseason, but they were missing the easiest stuff.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-19-2008, 06:57 AM

I don't get excited over anything I see in a preseason game, so i could care less what happened. I'll be their when you walk away with your tail between your legs like the front runner you are. You'll be a Jets fan after that week just like you bailed on the Knicks.

CharlesJones
08-23-2008, 12:36 PM
LOL@Cleveland Browns are gonna be shitty again this year hahahahahaha. I bet they'll finish in 3rd place. I think Baltimore is gonna be in last place in their division but don't be surprised if Baltimore surpasses the Browns and the Browns finish in last place hahahahahahahahaha. The Browns were getting killed in the first half against the Giants Monday. I'm surprised they came back and made it a close game.

Visionz
08-23-2008, 02:15 PM
LOL@Cleveland Browns are gonna be shitty again this year hahahahahaha. I bet they'll finish in 3rd place. I think Baltimore is gonna be in last place in their division but don't be surprised if Baltimore surpasses the Browns and the Browns finish in last place hahahahahahahahaha. The Browns were getting killed in the first half against the Giants Monday. I'm surprised they came back and made it a close game.that division is a two-way race between the Browns and the Steelers, the Ravens don't have a qb they can count on and the Bengals have no defense, plus the AFC north is playing the AFC South teams this year, so everyone's gotta schedule that's gonna seperate the real from the fake pretty quickly

sakk
08-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Does anybody wanna join the Wu Tang Ballers fantasy league?

2 spots remain.

go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
and use this information
ID# 300950
Password: ballers

Come on down.

Visionz
08-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Come on down.
still need people huh? I wasn't gonna play any fantasy football this year just cuz I got season tickets to the Texans but I might have to do that. you got a live draft or just the auto-pick deal?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-23-2008, 03:35 PM
LOL@Cleveland Browns are gonna be shitty again this year hahahahahaha. I bet they'll finish in 3rd place. I think Baltimore is gonna be in last place in their division but don't be surprised if Baltimore surpasses the Browns and the Browns finish in last place hahahahahahahahaha. The Browns were getting killed in the first half against the Giants Monday. I'm surprised they came back and made it a close game.

The Browns got too much talent to be judging them by a 1st quarter performance in the preseason.