PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

sakk
08-23-2008, 04:35 PM
still need people huh? I wasn't gonna play any fantasy football this year just cuz I got season tickets to the Texans but I might have to do that. you got a live draft or just the auto-pick deal?

Auto pick

Visionz
08-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Auto pick
I'm registered :b

sakk
08-23-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm registered :b

cool main

One more.

sakk
08-23-2008, 11:59 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080824/capt.8122b0f2112d4d328270bf46228662f7.saints_benga ls_football_pbs108.jpg

Saints D with a shutout. Yes its still preseason. But its better than no football at all.

SWAMP WATER
08-24-2008, 02:15 PM
No OSI,my prediction of no playoffs for the Giants is starting to come true just like I said.

Dirty Knowledge
08-24-2008, 09:02 PM
No OSI,my prediction of no playoffs for the Giants is starting to come true just like I said.

I'd rather my best Defensive player go down....

http://www.wizznutzz.com/images/hardaway/hardaway_kyleorton.jpg

..then for my starting QB to go down...on another dude.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-25-2008, 07:30 AM

This is what happens when you play preseason games like playoff games. bwahahahahaahahah!

Come Honor Face
08-25-2008, 08:21 AM
Alright I'm registered. When is the draft?

Queen Of Poetry
08-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Eagles spanked the 1st string Pats! I love it! And............2 different players ran returns all the way down for 2 seperate touchdowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagles baby! Watch out for em!

CharlesJones
08-25-2008, 04:20 PM
LOL@Cleveland got beat by Detroit Saturday 26-6 hahahahahahahahaha. Looks like it's gonna be another losing season for the Browns LOL. They can't even beat Detroit. I know it's just the preseason but come on, they got blown out by Detroit? LOL.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-25-2008, 05:59 PM
LOL@Cleveland got beat by Detroit Saturday 26-6 hahahahahahahahaha. Looks like it's gonna be another losing season for the Browns LOL. They can't even beat Detroit. I know it's just the preseason but come on, they got blown out by Detroit? LOL.

LMAO...yea they have been pretty pathetic so far. i love it how Clevelanders jump all over the Browns nuts every year yet they have been the worst team in the city by far for the past 10 years....
I love my Browns but i save my fanaticism for the Buckeyes, LeBron and the Tribe

Visionz
08-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Alright I'm registered. When is the draft?good question

Olive Oil Goombah
08-25-2008, 07:04 PM
I believe the draft is SUnday at 11 est but its going to be automated so we wont be picking our players, the CPU will...

It kinda sucks but i do have another draft that day in a 100 dollar league and since this is free i really dont mind. You could always trade and shit.

Visionz
08-25-2008, 07:10 PM
I believe the draft is SUnday at 11 est but its going to be automated so we wont be picking our players, the CPU will...

It kinda sucks but i do have another draft that day in a 100 dollar league and since this is free i really dont mind. You could always trade and shit.
there's a method to adjusting the rankings that's tried n' true for me with the autopick joints, I guess I'll see how effective after sunday

Olive Oil Goombah
08-25-2008, 07:14 PM
yea we shall see.

CharlesJones
08-25-2008, 07:14 PM
LOL@NickyTooch's comments about the Browns hahahahahahahahahahaha. You made me spit up my drink when i read your comments LOL. Cleveland Browns fans crack me up because they always expect the Browns to do good every year and every year they get disappointed LOL.

sakk
08-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Alright I'm registered. When is the draft?

good question

Wednesday August 27

Come Honor Face
08-26-2008, 12:12 AM
LMAO...yea they have been pretty pathetic so far. i love it how Clevelanders jump all over the Browns nuts every year yet they have been the worst team in the city by far for the past 10 years....
I love my Browns but i save my fanaticism for the Buckeyes, LeBron and the Tribe

Not so fast. I am not a Browns fan (Titans) but the preseason really means nothing. Teams run a really vanilla form of their offense in the preseason. Watch how they rarely even put guys in motion before the play. Any plays they really feel good about, they will save for the regular season games. The preseason is about getting down timing, and blocking schemes offensively. I feel no different about any team than I did before the preseason. Seriously, it don't mean nothing.

Visionz
08-26-2008, 12:23 AM
gotta alot of AFC South fans on these boards, good to see, something gotta give this year, Texans in 08 BABY

Surreptitious
08-26-2008, 12:29 AM
NFC south Visions, Panthers since day one, sleeper this year, watch out for Johnathan Stewart

Visionz
08-26-2008, 12:31 AM
NFC south Visions, Panthers since day one, sleeper this year, watch out for Johnathan Stewarthe ain't a sleeper I was hopin he'd fall to us :lmao: the dude's sick, Fox finally found the rb he needs for his offence, I was rootin for yall when you played the Patriots, its still all about that H-town :beer:

Surreptitious
08-26-2008, 12:42 AM
he ain't a sleeper I was hopin he'd fall to us :lmao: the dude's sick, Fox finally found the rb he needs for his offence, I was rootin for yall when you played the Patriots, its still all about that H-town :beer:

well shit, thats right, my parents were in H-town for that, permanent seat license lottary winners, that was a dope Super Bowl, even though we lost

Im glad someone else knows how much of a beast he is, yall got some talent, Andre Johnson? nasty

and this is John Fox's new and improved Stephen Davis, revamped line, but Smitty is suspended the first two games, which pisses me off, but he earned it

Visionz
08-26-2008, 12:51 AM
yeah but it won't matter much cuz the division is kinda weak, I think Tampa's a pretender and we don't even have to mention the falcons. The saints are gonna be more 06' then 07, that's where your competition'ss coming from. Smith is a fuckin beast though, he was KILLIN the Pats in that game, if it wasn't for that bullshit kick outta bounds smh, still def top 5 superbowl games ever.

Come Honor Face
08-26-2008, 02:26 AM
I know I'm bias as a Titans fan, but anyone seen this Chris Johnson kid play? He looks REALLY explosive to me. I'm very excited to see him get the ball this year. Obviously, he's got phenominal speed, but I am impressed with his other skills as well watching him this preseason. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't trade him for Mcfadden. I believe he will be better than Mcfadden.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-26-2008, 02:59 PM
Not so fast. I am not a Browns fan (Titans) but the preseason really means nothing. Teams run a really vanilla form of their offense in the preseason. Watch how they rarely even put guys in motion before the play. Any plays they really feel good about, they will save for the regular season games. The preseason is about getting down timing, and blocking schemes offensively. I feel no different about any team than I did before the preseason. Seriously, it don't mean nothing.

i agree.....Cuz Shaun Rogers looked great against Detroit and Braylon, Lewis, Anderson didnt play, plus other guys on defense, and Winslow is barely in there....

As a Browns fan, you have to understand what its like in Cleveland...people go nuts over the
Browns. Even with LeBron and how shitty the Browns have been they are still hands down the favorite team of the city.....Only the mid 90's Indians rivaled them.
Not saying we dont love the Cavs and Bron but its definately always been a Browns town.

Visionz
08-29-2008, 10:05 PM
there's a method to adjusting the rankings that's tried n' true for me with the autopick joints, I guess I'll see how effective after sunday

yea we shall see.

1. (2) LaDainian Tomlinson
2. (19) Ryan Grant
3. (22) Andre Johnson
4. (39) Greg Jennings
5. (42) Roddy White
6. (59) Donovan McNabb
7. (62) Vernon Davis
8. (79) Stephen Gostkowski
9. (82) Barrett Ruud
10. (99) Baltimore
11. (102) Donald Driver
12. (119) Jerricho Cotchery
13. (122) Matt Schaub
14. (139) Kevin Boss
15. (142) Kris Brown
16. (159) DeMeco Ryans

I can't feel too bad about that, in retrospect I probably shouldn't have ranked Roddy White quite as high as I did n' I think yahoo doesn't always follow your preset rankings, I ranked all kickers, defense and defensive players last in my list but it seems to have ignored that order with picks 8 n' 9

sakk
08-29-2008, 11:24 PM
Shockey went 13th overall!

Let the add/drops begin.

Visionz
08-29-2008, 11:34 PM
If anyone needs help with WR Donald Driver is on the trading block for a good RB

11th Chamber
08-30-2008, 12:20 AM
Chad Johnson just legally changed his last name to Ocho Cinco

No seriously, he really did...

Visionz
08-30-2008, 12:28 AM
Chad Johnson just legally changed his last name to Ocho Cinco

No seriously, he really did...
holy shit, I had to go see for myself

The Cincinnati Bengals receiver has legally changed his name to Chad Javon Ocho Cinco in Broward County, Fla., a switch that became official this week, according to several media reports. Johnson, who lives in Miami, didn’t return a message left on his cell phone Friday night.

“It’s something I don’t think anyone has ever done before,” he told the team’s Web site. “Have I ever had a reason for why I do what I do? I’m having fun.”

Two years ago, Johnson gave himself the moniker—a reference in Spanish to his No. 85—and put it on the back of his uniform before a game. Quarterback Carson Palmer ripped it off before the kickoff. After the season, coach Marvin Lewis—who dislikes Johnson’s attention-getting stunts—referred to the receiver as “Ocho Psycho.”

idk why but I found that part funny

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AmPUkcT91L58whQ7azJjpxb.uLYF?slug=ap-bengals-ochocinco&prov=ap&type=lgns

Orion Nebulus
08-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Lmaooo Chad is crazy. Right on time before the season starts. Now they have no choice but to call him Ocho Cinco. His coach is livid lol.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-30-2008, 10:14 AM
shit i gotta check my squad

hectis
08-31-2008, 02:29 PM
one week and a day The Vikings Vs the pack I think are defence is going to be a force this year and I think Jackson Has improved a lot and is going to be good maybe even shock people and make the pro bowl; I think berrian and Rice are going to make teams pay when they stack 8 or 9 in the box and we might have the best one two running back combo unfortunately we took a big hit with The mountain being suspended for 4 games but I think we will be all right

11th Chamber
09-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Lions jus signed Rudi Johnson

Johnson and Kevin Smith in the backfield is quite nice if you ask me

Olive Oil Goombah
09-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Damn i knew i shoulda drafted Rudi Johnson

hectis
09-02-2008, 10:51 AM
rudi is going to find out how rude The vikings are to running backs

pneumatic
09-02-2008, 11:23 AM
rudi is going to find out how rude The vikings are to running backs

We will see...

Queen Of Poetry
09-03-2008, 11:11 AM
I live in NY and folks are just talkin about their Giants.............I think I will have to wear one of my Eagles Jerseys tomorrow..........LOL

11th Chamber
09-03-2008, 03:48 PM
hahaha check this

ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) - Detroit Lions running back Rudi Johnson says his luggage was taken from the team's practice facility by Tatum Bell.

Johnson was waived by Cincinnati, met with Lions president Matt Millen on Monday and signed a free-agent contact. During the meeting, his two duffel bags were taken from the team's headquarters.

Johnson said Wednesday he was shown surveillance footage Tuesday afternoon that captured the theft.

A message seeking comment was left Wednesday with Bell's agent, Kennard McGuire. Johnson replaced Bell on Detroit's 53-man roster.

The empty bags were returned Tuesday evening, but Johnson said he is still missing $200, his ID, credit cards and clothes. Johnson said he had spoken with Bell and did not plan to involve the police.

hahahha Tatum got pissed that he lost his job, so he jacked Rudi's shit

check two
09-03-2008, 05:03 PM
what a loser, lol

pneumatic
09-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Heard that on the radio 11th.

lol at Bell. Wish him the best

Dirty Knowledge
09-04-2008, 02:25 PM
http://bop.nppa.org/2006/thumbnails/512/00009288-SPY-68358/135312.jpg

HUq52S0Pa38

Dirty Knowledge
09-05-2008, 02:12 PM
ahahahahahcheck the sig

ilzPotent
09-07-2008, 01:25 AM
AHHAHHAHAA BRANDON MONSTER

yea GIANTS NUCCAS!!

11th Chamber
09-07-2008, 12:28 PM
god what the fuck are the Lions doing....

....o yea, being the Lions..

check two
09-07-2008, 02:16 PM
How did the Raiders make it onto Monday Night Football tomorrow? lol They have been the worst team for years now, and will suck for centuries to come.

crust
09-07-2008, 04:00 PM
so for along time growing up i was always a san diego charger fan. i used to watch the games every sunday while the family had the mexican BBQ going. haha carne asada with mexican rice and beans. beer and weed. haha.

and today we're watching the game and having some pizza and beer. oh and the bongs and jayz are about to makes thier rounds.

chargers are playing the panthers. score is 3-0 panthers in the second. we gotta start converting on the 3rd downs! haha

*big rip*

niiiice. f00tball. beer. and bongs.

:b

crust
09-07-2008, 06:33 PM
fuck dude! i cant believe we lost!

damn!!!!

:(

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 06:44 PM
god what the fuck are the Lions doing....

....o yea, being the Lions..

hahaha. i hear ya. I'm glad im not one of those Browns fans that gets excited about them every year. I save it for the Bucks and the 'Brons.

tekunique
09-07-2008, 08:10 PM
JETS !!!!!!

wuswordz95
09-07-2008, 08:20 PM
dag my buccs lost to those pretenders the saints. it was all good. the buccs gave up 2 explosive plays. something the buccs never do. buccs didnt manage the clock well and jeff garcia has on work on his passing that is beyond 25 yards.

on the goodnote tom brady is injured

hahaha patriots suck!!!!!!

tekunique
09-07-2008, 08:31 PM
on the goodnote tom brady is injured

lol how sweet was that ?

Dirty Knowledge
09-07-2008, 08:45 PM
How did the Raiders make it onto Monday Night Football tomorrow? lol They have been the worst team for years now, and will suck for centuries to come.

Two words.

Darren McFadden.

Dirty Knowledge
09-07-2008, 08:48 PM
hahaha. i hear ya. I'm glad im not one of those Browns fans that gets excited about them every year. I save it for the Bucks and the 'Brons.

...tell me LeBron didn't wear a Yankee cap to throw out the first "pass" or whatever today.

....as for the Bucks...you better hope Beanie's ready to go..

...even if...I see a rout happenin' down in South Central.

Orion Nebulus
09-07-2008, 09:11 PM
ahahahahahcheck the sig

Hahahaha Brandon Jacobs plowed over that dude. Those Wackskins don't want it anymore. GO GIANTS!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Bron can sport that Yankee cap all he wants. He plays for the Cavs. That is all that matters to me. Plus we embarassed him last year to the point he left early.

As for the Bucks...you better believe they need Beanie. But Pryor is going to be a beast. Tressel better play him.

ONe side note...Michigan blows cock. Braylon Edwards, whom i reluctantly cheer for, can't hold onto a pass and is the whiner pussy he was in college.
And im LOLing all the way to hell because of the Tom Brady injury...F BOSTON.

Storm
09-07-2008, 09:38 PM
hahaha check this

ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) - Detroit Lions running back Rudi Johnson says his luggage was taken from the team's practice facility by Tatum Bell.

Johnson was waived by Cincinnati, met with Lions president Matt Millen on Monday and signed a free-agent contact. During the meeting, his two duffel bags were taken from the team's headquarters.

Johnson said Wednesday he was shown surveillance footage Tuesday afternoon that captured the theft.

A message seeking comment was left Wednesday with Bell's agent, Kennard McGuire. Johnson replaced Bell on Detroit's 53-man roster.

The empty bags were returned Tuesday evening, but Johnson said he is still missing $200, his ID, credit cards and clothes. Johnson said he had spoken with Bell and did not plan to involve the police.

hahahha Tatum got pissed that he lost his job, so he jacked Rudi's shit
Caught me off guard, hilarious and weird at the same time.

And im LOLing all the way to hell because of the Tom Brady injury...F BOSTON.
Amen to that!:b I was watching the game when it happened.

Great game we played, O-Line was very impressive, we could have done better on defense but over all I feel good about us right now.

ahahahahahcheck the sig
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/andrewherrera/Spam/PWNED.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
09-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Yea if i was a cowboy fan i'd be feelin good too....i was talkin shit to all the Romo jersey wearers giving them the old and expected 'romo is a homo' shit talking

Dirty Knowledge
09-07-2008, 10:02 PM
LOL....the Pats are bringing in Tim Rattay(SP?) and CHRIS SIMMS for a workout tomorrow..tryout..whatever...LOL..

Whassup now DAUNTE? LOL, you could've been the PATRIOTS STARTING QB if you'd of just hung in there a little longer.

11th Chamber
09-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I guess that they could give Daunte a call. Regardless of him retiring he can still come back. Hell of a better option than Rattay and Sims

Guarded By Martyrs
09-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Bears look good

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-07-2008, 10:39 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/andrewherrera/Spam/PWNED.jpg

yo they got PWNED easily and the Giants look good but Brady is down now it's gonna be a free-for-all in the AFC i think the NFC is going to even crazier

BRONZBODY
09-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Bears look goodindeed.....im not a bears fan but as i did play nose guard in high school i love a good defense and the bears D looked fantastic.

tough break for brady tho....i hate the pats but tearing an acl sucks. a lot of times players are never the same after an injury like that

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2008, 12:19 AM
I need Forte to tear an ACL so Kevin Jones can take over the starting job

hectis
09-08-2008, 10:15 AM
vikings tonight vs the pack

check two
09-08-2008, 01:30 PM
The Raiders are still going to suck no matter who they got.

I'm not a Patriots fan, but they have a bunch of really good players besides Brady. I wouldn't count them out.

How long do you think Vince Young will last before getting benched for Kerry Collins?

11th Chamber
09-08-2008, 03:35 PM
How long do you think Vince Young will last before getting benched for Kerry Collins?

Collins might get the start if Youngs knee is still fucked up. I dont know tho..

The thing with Young, I mean first you gotta realize that he has one of the worst WR corps in the NFL. So its not like his guys are getting opened, yet he is still throwing awful picks when his recievers arent even 10 yards in the area.

So the whole Vince Young being NFL ready or not thing is still up in the air for me

Olive Oil Goombah
09-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Hindsight is always 20/20 but i never thought he would be a great NFL QB or even a good one. He was basically a runner in college who could throw the ball a little bit, had a good arm, and found guys open after scrambles...

...but that shit doesnt translate to the pro's...Mobility is nice to have but the ability to read defense and pass is much more important. I think the experience of Vince Young and Mike Vick have both shown that.

A big reason Terrelle Pryor went to Ohio State was because he did not want to become just an option read QB at WVU or Michigan. He wanted to be molded into a true QB, and after what Tressel did with Troy Smith he was sold (even though Troy was already a pretty good passer).

check two
09-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Bears look good

Kyle Orton was looking good along with the defense. Maybe a team to beat in the NFC this season.

Storm
09-08-2008, 06:02 PM
The Raiders are still going to suck no matter who they got.

I'm not a Patriots fan, but they have a bunch of really good players besides Brady. I wouldn't count them out.

Before he got hurt, I thought they were a lock to win the AFC east but now it'll a battle, I think the AFC east is really up for grabs, NE won't be going down easy though.

check two
09-09-2008, 03:16 PM
I have to admit, the Raiders surprised me. They might be even worse than I thought.

CharlesJones
09-09-2008, 04:13 PM
LOL@Cleveland Browns losing to Dallas 28-10 in Cleveland hahahahahahahahahahaha. The Browns fans booed them when they were walking off the field at halftime hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Braylon Edwards dropping about 4 passes hahahahahahahahaha. It's gonna be another losing season for the Browns and Romeo Crennell will probably get fired after this season LOL.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-09-2008, 04:24 PM
I have to admit, the Raiders surprised me. They might be even worse than I thought.

Hahahaha...The commentators were giving me joke talking about how poor they were.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-09-2008, 04:46 PM
LOL@Cleveland Browns losing to Dallas 28-10 in Cleveland hahahahahahahahahahaha. The Browns fans booed them when they were walking off the field at halftime hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Braylon Edwards dropping about 4 passes hahahahahahahahaha. It's gonna be another losing season for the Browns and Romeo Crennell will probably get fired after this season LOL.

Braylon is a Michigan bitch!!! It pains me to even root for his Dropsy ass

sakk
09-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Braylon had a great year last year. 16 TD's.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-09-2008, 06:37 PM
I know....he's a good player, loads of talent, but he STILL always drops passes....and not meaningless ones...BIG passes that need to be caught.
He was this way in college too..trust me i've watched him his entire collegiate and pro career thus far.
Against Ohio State he dropped an easy first down catch on like 4th and 3 in the 4th quarter of a close game with like 2 minutes left and basically blew the game for them cuz he couldnt catch a 3 yard pass.

Storm
09-09-2008, 07:10 PM
I think he'll only get better and better, this what, only his 3rd yr in the league?

It's gonna be another losing season for the Browns and Romeo Crennell will probably get fired after this season LOL.
Giants went 0-2 and went on to win the Super Bowl against a team nobody picked to win, anything can happen.

11th Chamber
09-09-2008, 07:24 PM
I know....he's a good player, loads of talent, but he STILL always drops passes....and not meaningless ones...BIG passes that need to be caught.
He was this way in college too..trust me i've watched him his entire collegiate and pro career thus far.
Against Ohio State he dropped an easy first down catch on like 4th and 3 in the 4th quarter of a close game with like 2 minutes left and basically blew the game for them cuz he couldnt catch a 3 yard pass.

I also remember him single-handidly beating Michigan State in his last college year all by himself, making catches that most pros wouldent dream of making

Giants went 0-2 and went on to win the Super Bowl against a team nobody picked to win, anything can happen.

Exactly. Im sure the Cowboys are gonna do that to 10-11 other teams this year with ease. So I wouldent take the loss that hard

Olive Oil Goombah
09-09-2008, 08:24 PM
I think he'll only get better and better, this what, only his 3rd yr in the league?

The difference is the Giants had a DOMINANT defensive line, and when your D-Line is that good, you can shut down the run game and tee off with the pass rushers, force turnovers....Line play on both sides is the most important aspect of football in my opinion.
If you have a great defensive line, you can neutralize any offense.

I also remember him single-handidly beating Michigan State in his last college year all by himself, making catches that most pros wouldent dream of making

Yea, I mean he has had some great games. T.O. drops alot of passes two. I guess some guys will never have hands like Jerry Rice.

sakk
09-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Jerry Rice is the unquestionable GOAT WR.

racist randy
09-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Before he got hurt, I thought they were a lock to win the AFC east but now it'll a battle, I think the AFC east is really up for grabs, NE won't be going down easy though.

that's afc south. But I know what you mean...

racist randy
09-09-2008, 11:45 PM
On a Sidenote... The Eagles are gonna be kicking ass on Monday night, I gotta watch the panthers game too, Steve Smith needs to stop smacking niggaz....

Storm
09-10-2008, 12:01 AM
The difference is the Giants had a DOMINANT defensive line, and when your D-Line is that good, you can shut down the run game and tee off with the pass rushers, force turnovers....Line play on both sides is the most important aspect of football in my opinion.
If you have a great defensive line, you can neutralize any offense.
You do have a point there. Agreed with that line both sides is the most important aspect.

that's afc south. But I know what you mean...
Totally forgot about that hah.
On a Sidenote... The Eagles are gonna be kicking ass on Monday night
We'll see about that.|)

Visionz
09-10-2008, 12:13 AM
that's afc south. But I know what you mean...if we're talking NE, thats afc east, afc south is the texans, colts, jaguars n' titans

one week alone is hard to tell what's what especially early in the season, didn't detroit start 6-2 last year? Brady being out opens up the east, Manning's time out of practice certainly seemed to fuck with the colts. I didn't get a chance to see the Texans play but I don't think we're gonna get run over all season like we did. only time will tell

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2008, 09:15 AM
On a Sidenote... The Eagles are gonna be kicking ass on Monday night

:cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie: :cheerlie:

hectis
09-10-2008, 10:13 AM
sorry eagle fans but the cowboys are not the rams but at the same time the eagles d is not the browns

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2008, 10:15 AM
True........this is the test right here...........if we can beat the Cowboys or at least have a close game............we can make it to the Superbowl.........

Storm
09-10-2008, 10:19 AM
I think the game will def be a close one, Marion Barber was injured during last weeks game with a rib injury and that really really can hurt us.

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2008, 10:24 AM
I think the game will def be a close one, Marion Barber was injured during last weeks game with a rib injury and that really really can hurt us.

Oh he was? I didn't realize that........I watched that game and I ain't heard nothing about that..........sad for him but good for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

hectis
09-10-2008, 10:29 AM
I heard he might play besides AP he is my favorite running back to watch I like westbrook too

the vikings play the colts this week hopefully we don't go the first half passing the ball like 5 times

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Deshawn Jackson...............Eagles got it right with him.................FINALLY!

11th Chamber
09-10-2008, 10:58 AM
yea I called that DeSean Jackson thing back in the preseason, much better option than those other 2 idiots that start ahead of him

That Cowboys/Eagles game is gonna be really good, prolly be the game of the week

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Truth............

Did ya'll see that commercial with Romo real big then at the end Dawkins is real big and chases him.............hilarious!

Storm
09-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Oh he was? I didn't realize that........I watched that game and I ain't heard nothing about that..........sad for him but good for us!!!!!!!!!!!!Yea, he got hurt like at the end of the game or something, it's probably nothing too serious.

Truth............

Did ya'll see that commercial with Romo real big then at the end Dawkins is real big and chases him.............hilarious!
Hahaha yea, love that commercial.

BRONZBODY
09-10-2008, 12:15 PM
if we're talking NE, thats afc east, afc south is the texans, colts, jaguars n' titans

one week alone is hard to tell what's what especially early in the season, didn't detroit start 6-2 last year? Brady being out opens up the east, Manning's time out of practice certainly seemed to fuck with the colts. I didn't get a chance to see the Texans play but I don't think we're gonna get run over all season like we did. only time will tellwouldnt be suprised if the texans won 10 this year...i think they got it together now.

im a bucs fan myself and garcia has always been a quality qb....but if the pats dont call daunte maybe the bucs should....

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2008, 12:27 PM
wouldnt be suprised if the texans won 10 this year...i think they got it together now.

im a bucs fan myself and garcia has always been a quality qb....but if the pats dont call daunte maybe the bucs should....

Yeah ur right about Garcia...........we were dumb to let him go..........

check two
09-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Maybe Culpepper would be better in NFL Europe.

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2008, 02:08 PM
What is up with Vince Young? Is he depressed or something? His moms says he needs a break.............I don't know...........

check two
09-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Yeah, I think his playing bad and the fans booing him are getting to him. They were talking about about it on the Mike and Mike show today and most people seemed to agree that the Titans are better off without him right now.

hectis
09-10-2008, 03:49 PM
I don't think there is an NFL Europe any more

check two
09-10-2008, 05:09 PM
My bad, you're right, I just checked. Well, then maybe the Arena League.

wuswordz95
09-10-2008, 07:12 PM
u guys cant deny the denver broncos. mark my words they will beat the patroits on oct 21 monday night football

Olive Oil Goombah
09-10-2008, 07:19 PM
What is up with Vince Young? Is he depressed or something? His moms says he needs a break.............I don't know...........

He's probably got some kind of issues. Or it could be he is just a hyper sensitive person who was used to getting praise all his life, and now that he is facing some criticism he can't handle it.

SWAMP WATER
09-11-2008, 11:31 AM
u guys cant deny the denver broncos. mark my words they will beat the patroits on oct 21 monday night football

Without Brady,thats not sayin much.

SWAMP WATER
09-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Giants=NO PLKAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orion Nebulus
09-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Giants=NO PLKAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm I don't know what the hell ''PLKAOFFS'' is but yeah they wont be making that. They will make the playoffs though. Awww you're still mad that your team caught an L. Every post you make is about the Giants lol. I'm glad you give them that much attention but relax dude. Just worry about your wack ass team. :lmao:

Queen Of Poetry
09-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Ouch that was harsh...................

P.S. I hate the Giants

Orion Nebulus
09-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Ouch that was harsh...................

P.S. I hate the Giants

P.S. I don't care. :Y

check two
09-11-2008, 02:30 PM
I thought Swamp Water was a Bears fan though, and they destroyed the Colts?

Queen Of Poetry
09-11-2008, 02:32 PM
P.S. I don't care. :Y

Well while I'm at it...............I hate Dallas too;D

Orion Nebulus
09-11-2008, 02:41 PM

Ohhh that explains his hatred for the Giants. Bears suck....but I'll admit that was an impressive win.

Well while I'm at it...............I hate Dallas too;D

Hahahaha well at least we both can agree on that.

wuswordz95
09-11-2008, 05:59 PM
do reggie bush haters love vince young. would they want to see bush crash and young excell. this is coming from the usc vs texas championship game.

hectis
09-11-2008, 08:16 PM
the USC fans need to get over that game and move on

if they don't want to see the titans do good cuz of young then they are saying fuck one of there own p.s look at who is one of there running backs and where he played but college is college and the pros is the pros so move on

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
T. O. still ain't learned to keep his mouth shut.............this guy man......what an ass..........

"The fans and just the excitement of me coming there and being there, it became too overwhelming for Donovan," Owens said Thursday. "I think at one point in time, I will say that we had a good relationship. I think I got too big for Philly, too big for him. I just feel like in a sense that he felt like I was just probably getting too much attention."

"I feel strong about my position and what happened in Philly, and I really don't feel like it was my fault," Owens said.

hectis
09-12-2008, 11:04 AM
that is just T.O nothing he does will ever surprise me

it is funny how the first QB he seems to like is a romosexual

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 11:07 AM
LOL...........u got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!! OY!

Orion Nebulus
09-12-2008, 11:48 AM
http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/terrell_owens_crying.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 12:04 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying ass dirty bird!

IronFingaz7
09-12-2008, 12:33 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying ass dirty bird!

You're still going to lose on Monday night. LOL, nah it should be a good game though, looking forward to it.

P.E.A.C.E.

Storm
09-12-2008, 12:40 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/_photos/2005-11-15-mcnabb.jpg

Yea, boooooooooooiiiiiiii

IronFingaz7
09-12-2008, 12:41 PM

Word up, we're going in on Monday night.

P.E.A.C.E.

hectis
09-12-2008, 12:58 PM
so the Texans/ravens game is going to be on Monday too

Storm
09-12-2008, 01:15 PM
And at the same time lol. Nobody is going to watch it unless the Cowboys or Eagles are winning by a large margin.

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 01:15 PM
Word up, we're going in on Monday night.

P.E.A.C.E.

:(W:(W:(W:(W:(W:(W

And hectis.................that's what I read too Texans/Ravens on Monday night........

IronFingaz7
09-12-2008, 01:51 PM
:(W:(W:(W:(W:(W:(W

LOL...Good luck though for real. Hope its a good game.

P.E.A.C.E.

Dirty Knowledge
09-12-2008, 02:16 PM

THATS

MUW

QUARTAHBACK

MAYN

racist randy
09-12-2008, 02:42 PM

LMAO! Fuck that picture nigga! We going hard on Monday!!1

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2008, 02:53 PM
U live in Philly? My sister lives there............

spiggity_ace
09-12-2008, 10:44 PM
ill be watchin that ravens texans game,but then again i dont really watch any other football other than ravens games, or the playoffs these days. Love watching the ravens tho.

racist randy
09-13-2008, 12:24 AM
U live in Philly? My sister lives there............

yeah but i'm in college right now...

check two
09-13-2008, 12:30 AM
So Vince Young's therapist told the Titans coach that Young mentioned suicide to her several times?

Olive Oil Goombah
09-13-2008, 09:35 AM
wow isnt that a breach of doctor/patient confidentiality?

RynMur
09-13-2008, 11:38 AM
^thats what i was thinking

check two
09-13-2008, 12:14 PM
True, but if you're seriously concerned that a person might take their own life after they talk about suicide several times, that might over ride that.

hectis
09-13-2008, 02:30 PM
damn I hope vince can get his self together

hectis
09-14-2008, 03:19 PM
T jackson is not good enough to start at QB for a jv football team the vikings need to put in gus he gives us a way better chance to win about a 88% better chance

Olive Oil Goombah
09-14-2008, 04:03 PM
I know...i been sayin that. They shoulda went out and got Pennington or brought Culpepper back.

check two
09-14-2008, 06:21 PM
What a pathetic showing by the Chiefs today against the worst team in football. They should get rid of Larry Johnson soon. He's a whiny crybaby.

portis24
09-14-2008, 07:11 PM
T jackson is not good enough to start at QB for a jv football team the vikings need to put in gus he gives us a way better chance to win about a 88% better chance

hate to say i told you so

wuswordz95
09-14-2008, 07:22 PM
yes!!! my buccs won.

darn it patroits won. i hope they lose next week.

hectis
09-14-2008, 08:27 PM
hate to say i told you so

I don't think childress realizes his job is also on the line zigy is not going to put up with this for long I rather see gus as the starter but I know am going to have to deal with jackson for at least 1 more week or worse a whole season

Olive Oil Goombah
09-14-2008, 09:02 PM
What a pathetic showing by the Chiefs today against the worst team in football. They should get rid of Larry Johnson soon. He's a whiny crybaby.

yea, for the second year in a row i drafted that faggot. Ironically it was cuz of him a few years back that i lost the championship...when he went off.

I thinkt he problem tho is that the Chiefs have no line and no QB....and there coach sucks too.

Dirty Knowledge
09-14-2008, 09:34 PM
http://assets.giants.com/uploads/HOMEPAGE_STORY/05A09331231E4F19BA4F16B88079E0DA.jpg (http://www.giants.com/news/headlines/story.asp?story_id=29078)

Yezzur! Other than a fluke TD (that Phillips actually made a nice play on to swat at the ball initially), the Giants D was SWARMIN!!

Tuck's Pick/TD was INCREDIBLE! That dude was BEASTIn' em today! How many times the Lambs I mean the RAMS got called for Holding on big ole 91? I saw atleast a few, and then there were some where they didn't throw the flag! Kiwi was REALLY Silent today which is concerning to me, but I'm willing to give dude at least 4/5 weeks to get back in the swing of things as he missed mostly all last year on IR.

DBs were SOLID.

G-Men have only given up TWO Touchdowns so far in two games. The D having played so far against two awesome backs (Clinton Portis and Stephan Jackson) havent allowed a rusher to gain more than 85 yards on the ground, as well a Rushing TD!

Eli was POISED, he got the ball around, he is CONFIDENT now. Like the watch commercial says..YOU CANT STOP ELI MANNING.

Jacobs ran out've control, AHMAD BRADSHAW changed things up in the 2nd half with his explosive running, and the boy Derrick Ward was doing his thing as well. The BEST stable of NFL running backs.

Bring on Ocho STINKO and those garbage ass Bengals. Marvin Lewis is already starting the shit talkin ....

On Football Night In America (NBC):

"We're 0-2, but we're gonna get to work,
and we're gonna go
BEAT THE NEW YORK GIANTS, IN NEW YORK"

ORLY, Marvin? We all know what Lewis is trying to do. He's 0-2, on his way out, facing the champs, he wanna FIRE HIS GUYS UP. Fuck around Marvin..you gonna GET your guys LIT UP.

So bring that shit on...BECUZ WE KNOCKIN HEADZ AROUND!!
http://www.pikipimp.com/pp/pimped_photo/s/image/35/467/588/09000d5d80ac8ccb_gallery_600.jpg?ts=1221423748428

11th Chamber
09-14-2008, 09:55 PM
^^^ word is, is that Marvin Lewis is really close to losing his job, I guess thats his way of desperation

Suga Duga
09-15-2008, 03:04 AM
everybody thinking philly has a chance today is pathetic.

hectis
09-15-2008, 08:01 AM
philly could give the cowboys a game today I would not count them out

portis24
09-15-2008, 08:41 AM
philly will prolly end up winning

Orion Nebulus
09-15-2008, 09:49 AM
http://assets.giants.com/uploads/HOMEPAGE_STORY/05A09331231E4F19BA4F16B88079E0DA.jpg (http://www.giants.com/news/headlines/story.asp?story_id=29078)

Yezzur! Other than a fluke TD (that Phillips actually made a nice play on to swat at the ball initially), the Giants D was SWARMIN!!

Tuck's Pick/TD was INCREDIBLE! That dude was BEASTIn' em today! How many times the Lambs I mean the RAMS got called for Holding on big ole 91? I saw atleast a few, and then there were some where they didn't throw the flag! Kiwi was REALLY Silent today which is concerning to me, but I'm willing to give dude at least 4/5 weeks to get back in the swing of things as he missed mostly all last year on IR.

DBs were SOLID.

G-Men have only given up TWO Touchdowns so far in two games. The D having played so far against two awesome backs (Clinton Portis and Stephan Jackson) havent allowed a rusher to gain more than 85 yards on the ground, as well a Rushing TD!

Eli was POISED, he got the ball around, he is CONFIDENT now. Like the watch commercial says..YOU CANT STOP ELI MANNING.

Jacobs ran out've control, AHMAD BRADSHAW changed things up in the 2nd half with his explosive running, and the boy Derrick Ward was doing his thing as well. The BEST stable of NFL running backs.

Bring on Ocho STINKO and those garbage ass Bengals. Marvin Lewis is already starting the shit talkin ....

On Football Night In America (NBC):

"We're 0-2, but we're gonna get to work,
and we're gonna go
BEAT THE NEW YORK GIANTS, IN NEW YORK"

ORLY, Marvin? We all know what Lewis is trying to do. He's 0-2, on his way out, facing the champs, he wanna FIRE HIS GUYS UP. Fuck around Marvin..you gonna GET your guys LIT UP.

So bring that shit on...BECUZ WE KNOCKIN HEADZ AROUND!!
http://www.pikipimp.com/pp/pimped_photo/s/image/35/467/588/09000d5d80ac8ccb_gallery_600.jpg?ts=1221423748428

Word up man. I felt the Giants needed to expose that weak defense and they did. Rams got destroyed!! They are probably the worst team in the NFL right now. Eli was awesome. Earth, wind, and fire baby. Now we need to take care of business at home against the pathetic Bengals and enter the bye week at 3-0.

Storm
09-15-2008, 10:31 AM
The thing is we lack any real depth to our receivers corp. T.O. and Patrick Crayton are our only good receivers. So they can match-up well. I know we have Jason Witten but with no depth with our receivers, they could double-team him.

check two
09-15-2008, 10:35 AM
How are the Cowboys any better than last year? Besides a few solid teams in the NFC last year like the Giants and Packers, that was a real weak league.

Storm
09-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Mainly, just more depth to the team. So far replacing Julius Jones with Felix Jones is looking like a good decision, signing Zach Thomas and Adam Jones.

Visionz
09-15-2008, 10:59 AM
^yep the secondary is much better than it was last year, NFC east is still a monster division, looking like the toughest in the league right now, ahead of the AFC south

11th Chamber
09-15-2008, 01:20 PM
haha Lions and Marrineli are getting ripped apart all day on sports radio

Olive Oil Goombah
09-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Yea the Cowboys are looking good this year. Marion Barber is goign to be a top 3 back.

BTW did anyone see how badly San Diego got hosed against Denver.....What a fucking joke that was. That shit was a fumble all day.

Storm
09-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Everybody knows it was a fumble but what happened was the ref called the ball dead before the San Diego player was able to grab the ball. Either way, they still had a chance to stop them and couldn't. The game overall was great though.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-15-2008, 05:12 PM
i realize that the ref blew the whistle, but i dont think it affected the play at all. Regardless, they whistel should have never been blown...thats the whole point. Hochuli BLEW the fuckin game....he should focus on the rules, put the protein shakes down and spend less time during the pregame shaving his arms.

racist randy
09-15-2008, 07:30 PM
LMAO!!! the bitch who sung the national anthem got booed...

IronFingaz7
09-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Felix Motherfucking Jones!!!

P.E.A.C.E.

racist randy
09-15-2008, 08:39 PM
Romo fumbled the roc....

IronFingaz7
09-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Very good game. Why did this dumb ass Desean Jackson throw the ball out of his hands before he was even in the endzone, LMFAO!!!

P.E.A.C.E.

hectis
09-15-2008, 08:51 PM
hahahah what a dumb ass jackson

11th Chamber
09-15-2008, 08:51 PM
thank god I started Hines Ward over DeSean...

I mean thats not even a "Rookie" NFL mistake, thats fuckin pee wee football

racist randy
09-15-2008, 09:23 PM
LOL we still in the lead though!!

portis24
09-15-2008, 09:23 PM
all i know is everybody's super bowl pick just gave up 30 point's in the first half to a team without it's starting wide recievers

check two
09-15-2008, 10:30 PM
How can you accidently post a nude picture of yourself? lol

---Washington Redskins tight end Chris Cooley apologized Monday for posting an explicit photo of himself on his Web site.

Cooley accidentally revealed more of himself than he wanted when he took a picture Sunday morning while preparing for the game against the New Orleans Saints. Cooley wanted to show the readers of his popular blog some of the study materials the players were given by coach Jim Zorn.

Cooley, however, was studying in the nude, and he didn’t examine his photo closely before posting it.

“All apologies from the website. … We did not want to offend anyone,” Cooley said in a posting Monday afternoon after the photo was removed. “The picture wouldn’t have been up for so long, but we were in the middle of winning a big game. Once again, this was a complete accident, and we regret not reviewing the post more closely.”

-sports.yahoo.com

11th Chamber
09-15-2008, 10:43 PM
^^ he jus needs to get his ass in the endzone and stop bullshitin

Great game between the Boys and the Eagles

check two
09-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Some bad playing by McNabb there at the end of the game. On second down, he could have easily ran for several yards, and probably would have gotten close to the first down.

I think I saw Wade Phillips on that Dateline: Catch a Predator show before.

racist randy
09-15-2008, 11:05 PM
Mcnabb fucked up, Deshawn fucked up, we need curtis back, overall good game.

11th Chamber
09-15-2008, 11:23 PM
You should be happy you have DeSean instead of Curtis. Regardless of him fucking up that one play, he is proven that he is able to step up on the big stage. First reciever since 1940 to have over 100 yrds. in each of his first two pro games

Storm
09-15-2008, 11:28 PM
all i know is everybody's super bowl pick just gave up 30 point's in the first half to a team without it's starting wide recievers
Two touchdowns were scored with fumble and a bad penalty but we were bad. I knew this game was not going to be easy. We really really really need to be a hell of alot better in our pass rush if we want to get into the playoffs. Felix Jones was great, could have broke out for two scores, O-Line was good.
Overall, we still got long ways if we want to be the top team in the league.

check two
09-15-2008, 11:48 PM

A lot of people are picking them to go to the Super Bowl?

Dirty Knowledge
09-16-2008, 02:54 AM
LMAO!!! the bitch who sung the national anthem got booed...

I'd fuck though. She was fine. I was thinking "Why were they booing?" I guess I know why. ONly dumb ass Cowboy fans boo the National Anthem.

Dirty Knowledge
09-16-2008, 03:01 AM
Is it me, or was T.O. getting grilled by the ESPN dudes on the post game interview? It was on Sportscenter following the game. I watched, I admit it. But I felt like Emmit, Steve Young were really grilling the shit out've T.O. Interrogation type shit. I could tell he was uncomfortable.

Anyway, both defenses looked horrid. Sure there were turnovers and such, but neither team could make a defensive stand. Until the Boyz did in the closing moments of the game. WAs very, VERY impressed how they answered on defense after Philly gained that 1st down and the facemask penalty to put em at midfield on their last drive. Even though the Boyz defense didn't look good all night (and Philly..ya'll was horrid on D)..they stepped up when needed. That's what this team needs.

Great MNF game...what more can you expect from the NFC BEast?

Dirty Knowledge
09-16-2008, 03:03 AM
How can you accidently post a nude picture of yourself? lol

Portis24 made a request on the Chris Cooley Fansite?

Orion Nebulus
09-16-2008, 08:28 AM
I agree both defenses looked horrible. It makes me glad to see that the Giants got the best defense in that division. Anyway, it was a pretty good and exciting game. The NFC East is going to be a dog fight this year.

IronFingaz7
09-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good game though, real good game. From beginning to end. Peace to the Eagles fans.

P.E.A.C.E.

racist randy
09-16-2008, 10:15 AM
You should be happy you have DeSean instead of Curtis. Regardless of him fucking up that one play, he is proven that he is able to step up on the big stage. First reciever since 1940 to have over 100 yrds. in each of his first two pro games

Yeah true, he just needs Brown or Curtis to get back in the line up because Avant is a bum, baskett and lewis make 1 good play a game, they ass...

I'd fuck though. She was fine. I was thinking "Why were they booing?" I guess I know why. ONly dumb ass Cowboy fans boo the National Anthem.

LOL she was fucking up the song though....

Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good game though, real good game. From beginning to end. Peace to the Eagles fans.

P.E.A.C.E.
Peace!!! We got ya'll the last game...

SWAMP WATER
09-16-2008, 10:24 AM
Ummmm I don't know what the hell ''PLKAOFFS'' is but yeah they wont be making that. They will make the playoffs though. Awww you're still mad that your team caught an L. Every post you make is about the Giants lol. I'm glad you give them that much attention but relax dude. Just worry about your wack ass team. :lmao:

LOL LOL Playoffs nigga,they will be watching,not playing them.

SWAMP WATER
09-16-2008, 10:28 AM

I am a Bears fan,but we still need a QB.

hectis
09-16-2008, 10:40 AM
I am a Bears fan,but we still need a QB.

so do we

Visionz
09-16-2008, 12:08 PM
so do we
moreso than the Bears, the Colts had no business winning that game but c'mon how many fuckin times they gonna call roll-out right with the receivers crossing??? either its horrible coaching or the staff has next to zero faith the dude can complete a pass. Orton looked atleast solid in being able to manage a game. He's probably not ever gonna go out and straight win one for the team but he can atleast dink and dunk all day.

Come Honor Face
09-16-2008, 01:21 PM
My Titans are looking good. Great running game with Lendale White power style, and Chris Johnson the obvious steal of the first round last spring with his 4.24 speed. Then u have imo the best defense in the NFL. A great kicker, and punter, and one of the best coaches in the league in Jeff Fisher, and last but not least............................................. ....................

A QB that can throw the football! (Kerry Collins)

Visionz
09-16-2008, 02:35 PM
My Titans are looking good. Great running game with Lendale White power style, and Chris Johnson the obvious steal of the first round last spring with his 4.24 speed. Then u have imo the best defense in the NFL. A great kicker, and punter, and one of the best coaches in the league in Jeff Fisher, and last but not least............................................. ....................

A QB that can throw the football! (Kerry Collins)the South has definitely not look like people thought it was gonna be up till now, the jags aren't running the ball, the Colts look downright fuckin sloppy, and I still don't know what to make of my Texans, the hurricane left'em only playing a single game so far. The Titans D is setting them apart from the rest of the division right now, I'm a lil' scared for Schaub's life this weekend :lmao:

kurupt_kw
09-16-2008, 03:44 PM
Damn my Jags are looking terrible. O-line is not helping Garrard or the running game and the defence aren't making plays.

The Titans may end up winning the division this year if the Colts continue to play mediocre football.

11th Chamber
09-16-2008, 03:50 PM
Is it me, or was T.O. getting grilled by the ESPN dudes on the post game interview? It was on Sportscenter following the game. I watched, I admit it. But I felt like Emmit, Steve Young were really grilling the shit out've T.O. Interrogation type shit. I could tell he was uncomfortable.

Yea I noticed that too. Not really sure what the deal behind that whole thing was

CharlesJones
09-16-2008, 04:06 PM
LOL@Cleveland losing to Pittsburgh 10-6 in front of their home fans hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know the Browns fans gotta be pissed off at these faggots. They can't win for shit. They gotta play Baltimore this weekend and they'll probably lose that game LOL. That'll be a damn shame if they can't beat a team that has no offense LOL. I was surprised the Redskins came back and beat the Saints.

Storm
09-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Yea I noticed that too. Not really sure what the deal behind that whole thing was
They probably just don't like him, I saw that too, they seemed to be a little hostile towards him.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-16-2008, 05:48 PM
I don't think anybody really likes T.O. Everyone realizes he is a great player but the way he keeps callin out McNabb for no reason and his prima donna BS...i think its just getting old. Same with Chad Johnson....i just think the fad is wearing thin.

You can be a cocky reciever, but you don't have to be a complete asshole.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-16-2008, 05:50 PM
LOL@Cleveland losing to Pittsburgh 10-6 in front of their home fans hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know the Browns fans gotta be pissed off at these faggots. They can't win for shit. They gotta play Baltimore this weekend and they'll probably lose that game LOL. That'll be a damn shame if they can't beat a team that has no offense LOL. I was surprised the Redskins came back and beat the Saints.

It would have been nice if the Browns won one of those games, but actually I think we should win these next two at BAL and CIN so I wouldnt freak out just yet. Shaun Rogers is playing great and the defense was solid against Pitt. The offense will be there.

Madden hit it right on the head with Kamerion WImbley...he needs more moves.

hectis
09-16-2008, 05:59 PM
I don't think anybody really likes T.O. Everyone realizes he is a great player but the way he keeps callin out McNabb for no reason and his prima donna BS...i think its just getting old. Same with Chad Johnson....i just think the fad is wearing thin.

You can be a cocky reciever, but you don't have to be a complete asshole.

it is very old and the thing with chad is the Bengals really suck now and Lewis is prob going to be fired and I feel bad cuz he is a good HC but brown basically threw him under the bus with the Henry thing

T.O can not talk about his QB in dallas or the cowboys cuz this might be his last stop and no other team might put up with his bs but then again yes they would

Olive Oil Goombah
09-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Plus his whole drama with his suicide shit and the thing when he was crying....hahaha..that makes me crack up everytime...

...'thats my quarterback'

He was callin out Garcia for being a homo, but Garcia is banging a playboy playmate...
TO??? He's cryin over Romo...i think Owens is the real homo.

hectis
09-16-2008, 07:59 PM
that could be why he hated jeff he found out he was not gay I mean think about it if your T.O your living in san fran a place where lots of homosexuals live (no disrespect to any one living there) and u have a crush on your QB and u then u find out he is not gay and well although there are lots of gay people in sf u dont live near any of them so then u diss your qb and go on to philly and well there fans wont deal with a gay player and mcnabb is not gay so u diss him so then u land in dallas and at first it does not look good your coach (bill) is not gay and would smack the shit out of u if u try that gay shit but then a guy name wade takes over and a romosexual beomes your QB and u two "get close" and now T.O is happy oh and if u wonder why he still disses Mcnabb well although him and toney are happy T.O hears how black people are BIG and he wanted one (toney worries this one day will end there relationship)

check two
09-16-2008, 10:31 PM
lol at hectis. That Desean Jackson for the Eagles seems like he could turn into a drama queen like T.O. if he doesn't mature. Trying to do a cartwheel into the endzone, but ending up short and fumbling the ball, and then what happened this past Monday... stupid.

hectis
09-17-2008, 09:57 PM
The vikings benched jackson this could be a good thing gus will throw 2 tds this week and lead us to victory

11th Chamber
09-17-2008, 10:04 PM
I agree that Tarvaris jus wasent doing the job, but his confidence has to be shot now. Especially since they are saying that he is basically shut down for the year for playing time

but Garcia is banging a playboy playmate...

hhaha yea I never got that at all. Dude looks like a burn victim

T.O. is my dude tho

"thats my teammate.....thats my quartaback"

hahahhahahaha

Its Big Lu baby
09-18-2008, 12:20 AM
The vikings benched jackson this could be a good thing gus will throw 2 tds this week and lead us to victory

gus fret is trash
dont get me wrong i dont dislike the vikings... they arent my fav but i dont dislike them... but gus frerotte sucks... he used to start for my team... and he blows... dont get your hopes up on those 2 tds

Visionz
09-18-2008, 12:29 AM
gus fret is trash
dont get me wrong i dont dislike the vikings... they arent my fav but i dont dislike them... but gus frerotte sucks... he used to start for my team... and he blows... dont get your hopes up on those 2 tdsyeah but Jackson couldn't complete a pass for 10 yard to save his life in that Colts game. After watching that game I can understand why they made the change.

on a side note, what up Lu?? ain't seen your around here in fuckin forever

Its Big Lu baby
09-18-2008, 02:03 AM
yeah but Jackson couldn't complete a pass for 10 yard to save his life in that Colts game. After watching that game I can understand why they made the change.

on a side note, what up Lu?? ain't seen your around here in fuckin forever

Man i havent been on here in a while i stop by to check out wu news and shit
im on another tip. i got school and shit. its a difficult ass school. but its also rated no.1 party school in the nation. the university of florida... gators nah meen. copped a dewey tho trying to take care of that... fucking wackness but other than that its gravy. i can understand why they made the change im just saying frerotte aint gonna do much better. how you been unseen?

Visionz
09-18-2008, 02:15 AM
Man i havent been on here in a while i stop by to check out wu news and shit
im on another tip. i got school and shit. its a difficult ass school. but its also rated no.1 party school in the nation. the university of florida... gators nah meen. copped a dewey tho trying to take care of that... fucking wackness but other than that its gravy. i can understand why they made the change im just saying frerotte aint gonna do much better. how you been unseen?
been good man, just chillin and moving things forward (slowly but surely) I'm headed out to Jamaica this saturday so that's gonna be dope as hell, mostly its the same ol' same ol'. good to hear things are alive n' kickin,

guess you've always got college ball with the dolphins playin how they are

SWAMP WATER
09-18-2008, 10:21 AM
moreso than the Bears, the Colts had no business winning that game but c'mon how many fuckin times they gonna call roll-out right with the receivers crossing??? either its horrible coaching or the staff has next to zero faith the dude can complete a pass. Orton looked atleast solid in being able to manage a game. He's probably not ever gonna go out and straight win one for the team but he can atleast dink and dunk all day.

When you tell your QB to dink,and dunk more times than not he has no talent.The Bears should draft a Quarterback every year until they get it right.

hectis
09-18-2008, 10:43 AM
gus fret is trash
dont get me wrong i dont dislike the vikings... they arent my fav but i dont dislike them... but gus frerotte sucks... he used to start for my team... and he blows... dont get your hopes up on those 2 tds

hahaha well if I am happy that gus is the starter that should show how much faith I had in T.jack.I don't think childress wanted to bench him but he has a lot of pressure on him, from the owner (he is in the last year of his contract) from the media, and for the fact that lots of people think the vikings could go deep into the playoffs maybe even go to and win the super bowl so another 8-8 or 9-7 season won't cut it this year and if that happens I say fire him

Orion Nebulus
09-18-2008, 10:52 AM
LOL LOL Playoffs nigga,they will be watching,not playing them.

Hahahahaha keep wishing upon a star buddy. You act as if the Giants are in your division. News flash...they are not. Instead of worrying about the Giants like you always do...think about the teams in your division. The Packers are killing your neighborhood.....you need to worry about them. Poor Bears lol.

Orion Nebulus
09-18-2008, 10:55 AM

Hahahahaha Mr. Jones is at it again. Your take on your team is hilarious. Keep hope alive man.

check two
09-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Watch out for Kurt Warner and the Cardinals. The best trio of receivers in the NFL.

CharlesJones
09-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Alright NickyTooch don't be surprised if the Browns are 0-4 when they lose to Baltimore and Cincinnati hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Its Big Lu baby
09-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Alright NickyTooch don't be surprised if the Browns are 0-4 when they lose to Baltimore and Cincinnati hahahahahahahahahahaha.
theyll be 0-4 with the fins cuz we got pats and chargers to play next

is there ANY god damn chance we might beat the pats?
i mean Matt "im not tom brady" cassel is starting
plus lawrence maroney is out
which means Sammy "my hands are made of butter" morris is in.... DO WE HAVE A CHANCE DEAR GOD

Its Big Lu baby
09-18-2008, 06:34 PM
been good man, just chillin and moving things forward (slowly but surely) I'm headed out to Jamaica this saturday so that's gonna be dope as hell, mostly its the same ol' same ol'. good to hear things are alive n' kickin,

guess you've always got college ball with the dolphins playin how they are
nice man
jamaicas gonna be dope
when im rich ima travel to jamaica
so soon enough ill be on that boat
ya uf is on route to a national championship this year
watch out
the dolphins are mad slacking man
its sad... theyll be good soon tho... soon... 2 more yearS?

portis24
09-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Watch out for Kurt Warner and the Cardinals. The best trio of receivers in the NFL.

well shut em down just like we did new orleans

Olive Oil Goombah
09-18-2008, 09:00 PM
hell yea im all about Kurt Warner dominating this year...thats my starting QB

Storm
09-18-2008, 09:03 PM
well shut em down just like we did new orleans
You guys won the game at the end, don't see how you guys "shut'em down".

RynMur
09-19-2008, 02:27 AM
Warner should put up high numbers in fantasy. I say they should start trying to trade Leinart because he isn't worth a damn.

hectis
09-19-2008, 08:52 AM
Warner should put up high numbers in fantasy. I say they should start trying to trade Leinart because he isn't worth a damn.

the only QB from that draft who looks like he is going to pan out is jay cutler. remember the rose bowl a few years back lots of people thought leinart and young where going to be good NFL QB's but so far both are not living up to expectations

warner has always been pretty good and he will use the talent of his receivers to better his self; with the receivers the cards have it is weird that mat cant get the job done

check two
09-19-2008, 01:28 PM
I hadn't heard much before about the starter for the 49ers, J.T. O'Sullivan?

http://news.aol.com/article/osullivans-nfl-odyssey-takes-traveling/172638

Visionz
09-19-2008, 02:54 PM
the only QB from that draft who looks like he is going to pan out is jay cutler. remember the rose bowl a few years back lots of people thought leinart and young where going to be good NFL QB's but so far both are not living up to expectations

warner has always been pretty good and he will use the talent of his receivers to better his self; with the receivers the cards have it is weird that mat cant get the job donesame thing with the Lions, Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams together is a nasty starting duo

The rose bowl was maybe the most exciting college game ever played, a game that lived up to its hype. I like Young's chances at succeeding better than Leinarts though dude needs to get his head right.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Really??? Vince Youngs career is close to being done i think.

Leinart was just the product of a system at USC that had a great line and a ton of skill players at reciever and running back.

Warner is a former MVP....fantasy wise, he usually always has the most 300 yard games when he plays. Plus he's got great wideouts and a good back.

Cutler and Aaron Rodgers look to be the breakout QB's.

Visionz
09-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah I still think Young has a chance but he's gotta mentally approach things right. Sitting on the bench and doing nothing but learning can do a young QB alot of good. Rodgers is an example of that, dude's not playing like a first-year starter at all, he's playing like a vet. I think the Titans are behind him and as long as that's the case then he's got a chance. Leinart was done before he started basically cuz he a fag. His little comments after the Rose Bowl have made me a hater for life :lmao: "I still think we where the best team on the field tonight" ...........really faggot??? then why did you lose? can't stand Leinart

check two
09-19-2008, 03:49 PM
Packers over the Cowboys on Sunday. And Eagles over the Steelers.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Yeah I still think Young has a chance but he's gotta mentally approach things right. Sitting on the bench and doing nothing but learning can do a young QB alot of good. Rodgers is an example of that, dude's not playing like a first-year starter at all, he's playing like a vet. I think the Titans are behind him and as long as that's the case then he's got a chance. Leinart was done before he started basically cuz he a fag. His little comments after the Rose Bowl have made me a hater for life :lmao: "I still think we where the best team on the field tonight" ...........really faggot??? then why did you lose? can't stand Leinart

Well thats how USC is...very arrogant..as a buckeye im really hating USC right now. I heard Rome said sumthin like even if ohio state had Eddie George, archie griffin, Terry Glenn, David Boston etc. they still would lost..
The ARE that arrogant..

Vince Young dominated everyone that year....except Ohio State. we beat ourselves that game..hahahahah!

check two
09-19-2008, 04:57 PM
How come Eddie George's career was cut short? Cause of injuries?

portis24
09-19-2008, 04:58 PM
You guys won the game at the end, don't see how you guys "shut'em down".

we held thier offense to 17 point's and they were supposed to be high powered i mean i know it's not the 37 dallas gave up to the eagles but it's still pretty good

11th Chamber
09-19-2008, 05:20 PM
How come Eddie George's career was cut short? Cause of injuries?

I think that was it. He jus said recently on Best Damn Sports Show that he hated his time in Dallas and couldent learn the system for shit

Olive Oil Goombah
09-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Most backs like Eddie have short careers cuz they take a beating physically. Watch how many hits a running back takes during an NFL game. It looks like they could get injured on almost every play. Than factor in the physical running backs who look for contact.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-19-2008, 11:53 PM
But again, if Eddie was running behind Orlando Pace and Troy Smith had the option of throwing to Terry Glenn and David Boston with Teddy Ginn in the slot....i dont think USC coulda kept up....
Jim Rome just like to get reactions outta people.

check two
09-21-2008, 04:26 PM
Trent Edwards and the Bills pick up another win.

whitey
09-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Thats My Muh Fucking Dolphins...what It Do!

Olive Oil Goombah
09-21-2008, 11:15 PM
FUck the browns...no defense at all...all are guys are slow or fat or skinny.

Anderson sucks....Edwards is the same Michigan douchebag he always way. Winslow got POPPED by Lewis...i was actually happy to see that.

I hate the fact that alot of the guys on the Browns i hated in college

racist randy
09-22-2008, 12:03 AM
Eagles Defense was on point. Jim Johnson was mad from last week, I feel sorry for big ben. We should easily take care of the bears. No Hester, no good QB.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-22-2008, 12:49 AM
Eagles Defense was on point. Jim Johnson was mad from last week, I feel sorry for big ben. We should easily take care of the bears. No Hester, no good QB.

you know as much as i liked that Eagles won cuz McNabb played 4 'Cuse i also wanted the Steelers to win but the Eagles were on a roll and are showing they might have whatever "it" was back from a few years ago. plus the patriots lost which i was happy 4 because i hate them n brady they deserve all they get for just running up the score when they blew out everybody last year. but i hope my J-E-T-S wins tommrrow i'm crossing my fingers and praying to GOD for this one. we need it.

Art Vandelay
09-22-2008, 03:28 AM
FUck the browns...no defense at all...all are guys are slow or fat or skinny.

Anderson sucks....Edwards is the same Michigan douchebag he always way. Winslow got POPPED by Lewis...i was actually happy to see that.

I hate the fact that alot of the guys on the Browns i hated in college

cleveland is a shit hole city. what do you expect?

hectis
09-22-2008, 07:11 AM
idk if it just where I live but Time Warner is getting rid of CBS that would suck since when the bills play it is the only NFL game on tv and some times the game on CBS is better then the one on fox fuck time Warner

good thing the Vikings are on fox most times even though they don't play to many vikings games in the western new york area

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2008, 07:45 AM
cleveland is a shit hole city. what do you expect?

Hey man as bad as our day was, it was no where near as embarassing as what you guys displayed. Pukesburg fans got all excited cuz they beat two shit teams to start the year, but than they played someone good and got embarassed.

check two
09-22-2008, 10:55 AM
I don't know if the Eagles will have an easy time with the Bears. The Bears should be 3-0 right now. The last two games they had a comfortable lead in the fourth quarter, but ended up losing. The Bears defense needs to step it up against the Eagles.

hectis
09-22-2008, 12:17 PM
the eagles will beat the bears by at least 13 or so I hope

to all the cowboy fans good job with the fudge packers

11th Chamber
09-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Eagles Defense was on point.

that play at the end by B Dawk was insane

OddioPellMell
09-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Da Bucs took out the Bears yesssir lil OT freshness. we goin back to the bowl baby

portis24
09-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Bring On Them Fagboy's!!!!!!!!!!!

check two
09-22-2008, 03:20 PM
If the Bears defense plays at their potential, they can beat the Eagles next game.

What are your choices for worst teams so far?
The Rams, Lions, and Chiefs are looking pretty bad. The Raiders should just fire their coach already and get it over with. It's time for Al Davis to step down as the owner. He's doing a terrible job.

CharlesJones
09-22-2008, 03:55 PM
LOL@Cleveland losing to Baltimore 28-10 hahahahahahahahahahahaha. What you gotta say now NickyTooch? LOL. Romeo Crennell is gonna get fired soon i bet.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2008, 04:38 PM
I said it a page ago. And trust me, I don't mind ripping on the Browns.

CharlesJones
09-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. They're gonna lose to Cincinnati this week and they'll be 0-4. Can the Browns beat any damn body? Hahahahahaha. I didn't see the game yesterday. Did Braylon Edwards drop the ball a lot? LOL.

Dirty Knowledge
09-22-2008, 05:35 PM

http://www.giants.com/uploads/assets/08_0921_eisen.jpg

3-0!

Giant's Remaining Schedule:
Bye Week
Seattle
@Cleaveland (MNF)
San Fran
@Pitts
Dallas
@Philly (SNF)
Baltimore
@Arizona
@Washington
Philly
@Dallas (SNF)
Carolina
@Minnesota

Gets tough once we get in to Pittsburgh..real tough..but I think this team should be able to start 6-0.

On a side note, it was sad to hear this morning that Jason Taylor will be missing some time and so will Jeremy Shockey. That's really tough. The Deadskins Injury Report is already filled to the top. I'll be cheering for the Hogz to pull one out of their ass this week...but I doubt it.

Also, the Dolphins squashed the Patriots. Hahahaha. Too bad they couldn't do it when Tom Brady was there. But aye..a nice win for the Fins no doubt.

And LOL @ Kornhieser dissing Ohio Football. Damn. Once LeBron leaves to play for the Brooklyn Nets in 2010..it's Mass Suicide for ya'll.

Dirty Knowledge
09-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Eagles Defense was on point. Jim Johnson was mad from last week, I feel sorry for big ben.

I know how ya feel bruah.

We sacked McNabb 12 times last year. I was honestly waiting for an LT/Theisman moment. Was hoping they would take McNabb out for his own health.

Dirty Knowledge
09-22-2008, 05:44 PM
that play at the end by B Dawk was insane

Dawkins is fucking insane all together.

http://www.the700level.com/images/dawknkobe_1

Its Big Lu baby
09-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Thats My Muh Fucking Dolphins...what It Do!
THIS IS ALL I GOTA SAY
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/odbrip/patsdestroyed.jpg
FUCK YEAH

portis24
09-22-2008, 06:01 PM
I thought the the team that won the super bowl the previous year was supposed to have one of if not the toughest schedule's in the nfl? oh well the giant's still won't make the playoff's

Dirty Knowledge
09-22-2008, 06:31 PM
....dumb fuck...the schedules are predetermined for the next 4 years...I knew this year's schedule in like 04...LOL..you fuckin bum

Orion Nebulus
09-22-2008, 06:31 PM
I thought the the team that won the super bowl the previous year was supposed to have one of if not the toughest schedule's in the nfl? oh well the giant's still won't make the playoff's

Hahahaha this fool still have the nerve to talk shit. Saying the Wackskins were going to win the season opener....epic fail. Your team got sonned by the Giants. Sorry but the Wackskins are the weak link of the NFC east. You'll be lucky to even be at .500. Giants, Cowboys and Eagles are far superior....sorry but it's true. :)

Storm
09-22-2008, 07:09 PM
Bring On Them Fagboy's!!!!!!!!!!!
We're home this week, good luck. We scored on Philly at will and did the same yesterday. Good luck stopping Romo, Witten, Owens, Barber II, Jones the WHOLE game. With added contributions from relatively unknown players we still scored 27 and almost 30+ if it wasn't for the fumble at the end. Choose you're poison.
Dawkins is fucking insane all together.

http://www.the700level.com/images/dawknkobe_1
Hahahaha I remember that play. I've always envied Dawkins.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2008, 07:27 PM
[

And LOL @ Kornhieser dissing Ohio Football. Damn. Once LeBron leaves to play for the Brooklyn Nets in 2010..it's Mass Suicide for ya'll.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Kornheiser will be back suckin Ohio cock when Pryor starts really showin off his abilities. Not that it matter, dude still rocks a combover with like 3 strands of hair. Looks like homer.

And if lebron leaves, which i doubt he will for that cruddy team, he better not make the trip to Cleveland to play the cavs cuz we'll kill him. Modell knew to stay away, but he was a new yorker....wut lebron would be doing is TRAITOROUS..You are warned 'chosen one'.

portis24
09-22-2008, 08:50 PM
We're home this week, good luck. We scored on Philly at will and did the same yesterday. Good luck stopping Romo, Witten, Owens, Barber II, Jones the WHOLE game. With added contributions from relatively unknown players we still scored 27 and almost 30+ if it wasn't for the fumble at the end. Choose you're poison.

Hahahaha I remember that play. I've always envied Dawkins.

IF I RECALL THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON LAST YEAR THE FAGBOY'S HAD ONE YARD RUSHING THE LOWEST IN NFL HISTORY,I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM