PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

11th Chamber
09-22-2008, 10:00 PM
Apparently you havent watched a Cowboys game this year. However great you think your team is, that Cowboys offense is just unmatched.

Regardless, I will be rooting for the Skins, atleast Jason Campbell as im forced to start him next week in Fantasy since Peyton has a bye

portis24
09-22-2008, 10:11 PM
^campbell has been playing better than peyton anyway and i will admit it's hard to beat dallas and the officials but if we can limit the refs to one major bad call against us we'll win oh and i hope one of our linbacker's charlie wiess jerry jones in the closing minutes of our victory

Storm
09-22-2008, 10:37 PM
IF I RECALL THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON LAST YEAR THE FAGBOY'S HAD ONE YARD RUSHING THE LOWEST IN NFL HISTORY,I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/andrewherrera/Other/wtf.jpg

Seriously, why are you referring to a meaningless game for us and a meaningful game for you guys.
^campbell has been playing better than peyton anyway and i will admit it's hard to beat dallas and the officials but if we can limit the refs to one major bad call against us we'll win oh and i hope one of our linbacker's charlie wiess jerry jones in the closing minutes of our victory
Biggest shit talker on here.

Storm
09-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Offensive Statistics
Points Averaged- 32.0(2nd)
Yards Average- 440.0(1st)
Pass Yrds- 289.3(4th)
Rush Yrds- 150.7(9th)

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Yea, the Boys are pretty tough right now. The skins aint on their level. just accept it man. MAYBE they can upset them, but it would def. be an upset.
I mean Dallas has everything.

Hollow Dartz
09-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Philly will be going 5-1 or 4-2 going into the bye week. I can only see us losing to teams in our division. 11-5 will be the worse our record can get this season. The bears have no Quarterback or Devin Hester. 49ers are ok, but I think we can take them, then it's the bye week...

Storm
09-22-2008, 11:21 PM
All we need to do better is pass defense, which might have actually got better with Roy Williams out at the moment. Philly does look a hell lot better this year and I think we got lucky a bit because their top 2 receivers weren't even playing that game.

Hollow Dartz
09-22-2008, 11:27 PM
LOL you think Roy Williams is the problem? I checked the Cowboys Schedule..if these niggaz don't go to the NFC Championship this year THERE IS A PROBLEM. I think there will be a NFC East showdown in the NFC Championship, lol what if the whole NFC east is in the playoffs lol j/k..

netscape check two
09-22-2008, 11:53 PM
In the Browns defense, they do have a lot of injuries right now such as Donte Stallworth, Joe Jurevicius and some players on the offensive line. If Brady Quinn comes in as QB, I hope he doesn't do well though cause he seems like a dickhead, and Notre Dame is a joke.

It's a little early in the season to be talking about NFC championship. lol Dallas will probably choke again in the playoffs. Pacman Jones wll probably get in trouble before the end of the season. And T.O. will probably have his own bi sexual dating reality show on VH1.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-22-2008, 11:58 PM
Yea the Brownies got injuries, but still, those aren't MAJOR injuries. The defense is just awful and if the offense isn't a strenght, well you might as well chalk it up.

I did hear that Crennel will be fired by Wed.

I also heard that Cowher bought a house in Strongsville, a suburb of Cleveland were alot of the athletes and Browns players live.

Storm
09-23-2008, 12:18 AM
LOL you think Roy Williams is the problem?
Roy is awful at pass coverage and has been a flaw in our defense the past 2 years.
I think there will be a NFC East showdown in the NFC Championship, lol what if the whole NFC east is in the playoffs lol j/k..Yea, I think so, Giants did struggle with Bengals but I don't think they'll play like all year. Philly looks to be a 10+ wins team, Washington, idk yet.

Dallas will probably choke again in the playoffs.
Maybe, maybe so, but you can't say we look even better this year so far.
And T.O. will probably have his own bi sexual dating reality show on VH1.
Hahahaha.

wuswordz95
09-23-2008, 02:33 AM
yes the buccs won. hahaha. and the paroits lost . so much for being undefeated.

stop it with those dallas cowboy praises. dallas cowboys are looking good. but they wont win it all.
its all about tampa bay!!!!

CharlesJones
09-23-2008, 04:42 PM
NickyTooch you saying Bill Cowher might replace Crennell because he bought a house in Strongsville? I think Cowher might be able to turn the Browns into a good team.

hectis
09-23-2008, 05:30 PM
so far Anderson looks like he was a fluke

portis24
09-23-2008, 05:33 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/andrewherrera/Other/wtf.jpg

Seriously, why are you referring to a meaningless game for us and a meaningful game for you guys.

Biggest shit talker on here.

IT MUST NOT HAVE BEEN THAT MEANINGLESS BECAUSE YOUR STARTERS WERE IN THERE UNTIL THE THIRD QUARTER TRYING TO BOOST THIER STAT'S WHICH WENT BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF FORWARDS.I HAVE NO IDEA HOW DALLAS HASN'T WON A PLAYOFF GAME IN 13 YEAR'S OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT THE NFL STARTED DRUG TESTING COULD THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT? YOU FUCKING RIGHT IT DOES AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW JERRY JONES HAS THE NFL IN HIS BACK POCKET HOW ELSE COULD A PLAYER THAT IS SUSPENDED PRACTICE WITH HIS TEAM AND PLAY IN PRESEASON?

hectis
09-23-2008, 05:47 PM
when do the redskins play the cowboys?

11th Chamber
09-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Sunday at 4:15

portis24
09-23-2008, 06:30 PM
can't wait

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 06:54 PM
NickyTooch you saying Bill Cowher might replace Crennell because he bought a house in Strongsville? I think Cowher might be able to turn the Browns into a good team.

Thats the rumor. I hope its true. I'm sick of Crennel.

so far Anderson looks like he was a fluke

Yea, i was never completely sold...i don't think the Browns were either, which is why they kept Quinn. So its time to see what Brady can do.

hectis
09-23-2008, 07:25 PM
I think Brady could be a good QB, he is working with one of the best receivers in the NFL, but for romeo it might be too late, however do not expect bill to be the next coach

cowboys vs skins this week should be good but I say cowboys by 10

VIKINGS vs titans this week, I think are D is going to crush them and are O if going to do good

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 07:28 PM
I think the Cowboys are going to destroy Washington.

Storm
09-23-2008, 07:36 PM
IT MUST NOT HAVE BEEN THAT MEANINGLESS BECAUSE YOUR STARTERS WERE IN THERE UNTIL THE THIRD QUARTER TRYING TO BOOST THIER STAT'S WHICH WENT BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF FORWARDS Wouldn't they want to play the WHOLE game to boost their stats and not just the first half. Think about it, we had a bye week and not playing out starters at all would have given them THREE WEEKS before the Divisional Game, who the hell would do that? Don't you look smart now.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW DALLAS HASN'T WON A PLAYOFF GAME IN 13 YEAR'S Oh, we're going to go into the past now, how many super bowls have you guys won? Oh yea, 3, when was the last one won? 91'. How many have we won? 5, last one in 95', please stop referring to the past, we've been more successful.

OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT THE NFL STARTED DRUG TESTING COULD THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT? Lol, and nobody playing for the Redskins during the years you guys won the Super Bowl never took steroids or any performance enhancement drug. Go watch Cocaine Cowboys too. Maybe you'll learn something.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW JERRY JONES HAS THE NFL IN HIS BACK POCKET HOW ELSE COULD A PLAYER THAT IS SUSPENDED PRACTICE WITH HIS TEAM AND PLAY IN PRESEASON?
On June 2nd, Commissioner Roger Goodell notified Jones that, effective immediately, he may participate in organized team activities with the Dallas Cowboys, including training camp and preseason games. On August 26th Jones was fully reinstated for the 2008 NFL season (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_NFL_season) .

Have anything else to say?

hectis
09-23-2008, 07:41 PM
barber is my favorite running back to watch besides ALL DAY

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 07:59 PM
portis is the biggest homer on these boards....even worse than dirty knowlege

portis24
09-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Wouldn't they want to play the WHOLE game to boost their stats and not just the first half. Think about it, we had a bye week and not playing out starters at all would have given them THREE WEEKS before the Divisional Game, who the hell would do that? Don't you look smart now.

they didn't play the whole game because in the 3 quarter's they were in there they didn't do shit and romo injured his hand

Oh, we're going to go into the past now, how many super bowls have you guys won? Oh yea, 3, when was the last one won? 91'. How many have we won? 5, last one in 95', please stop referring to the past, we've been more successful.

let's be honest you know you bought a couple of those championship's

Lol, and nobody playing for the Redskins during the years you guys won the Super Bowl never took steroids or any performance enhancement drug. Go watch Cocaine Cowboys too. Maybe you'll learn something.

dexter manley sure but we cut him

Have anything else to say?

the only reason pacman was PARTIALLY reinstated was because of jerry jones you know that and i know that any other team and the comish would have waited until the season started to reinstate him and btw if i'm not mistaken wasn't tank johnson's suspension lifted early also? i believe it was face you pull for a dirty team but you already knew that

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 09:20 PM
the cowboys are AMericans team. They are like the Yankees of the NFL.

portis24
09-23-2008, 09:21 PM
portis is the biggest homer on these boards....even worse than dirty knowlege

hey sue me i like my team sorry i don't shit on them like you do the browns

portis24
09-23-2008, 09:23 PM
the cowboys are AMericans team. They are like the Yankees of the NFL.

I DON'T HOW YOU CAN BE A BROWN'S FAN AND SAY THAT AND I WOULD LIKE TO WHO STARTED THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE FAR FROM AMERICA'S TEAM AND FUCK THE YANKEES'S TOO

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 09:42 PM
they deserve it.

V4D3R
09-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Broncos

Olive Oil Goombah
09-23-2008, 10:25 PM
I DON'T HOW YOU CAN BE A BROWN'S FAN AND SAY THAT AND I WOULD LIKE TO WHO STARTED THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE FAR FROM AMERICA'S TEAM AND FUCK THE YANKEES'S TOO

The Cowboys are not in our division nor conference. We play them once every 4 years. I dont have a hatred for them. I used to like their teams from 92-93...so i've always seen them as my second fave. team. But my hatred is reserved for Pittsburgh.

Broncos

They need to wear those orange jerseys all the time.

Storm
09-23-2008, 10:49 PM
the only reason pacman was PARTIALLY reinstated was because of jerry jones you know that and i know that any other team and the comish would have waited until the season started to reinstate him and btw if i'm not mistaken wasn't tank johnson's suspension lifted early also? i believe it was face you pull for a dirty team but you already knew that
Lmao, seriously, do you really think Goodell would reinstate Adam Jones way too early because Jerry Jones? Don't you think people would have talked about Adam Jones being reinstated too early? I sure never heard any peep of controversy about that and Johnson:

On May 16, Johnson met with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to determine punishment for his off-the-field transgressions, with Goodell eventually imposing an eight-game suspension, with the possibility of a reduction to six games if Johnson followed certain requirements. On June 25, after another run in with the law, the Chicago Bears waived Johnson, ending his three-year tenure with the team. After being waived, Johnson has stated that he still wishes to play in the NFL, although if signed by another team he would have to serve the same eight game suspension he was given when he was with the Bears.

After being released from the Bears, Jerry Jones showed interest in signing Johnson. The two shortly came to terms, though Johnson was forced to miss several games on account of his suspension. He returned to the field on November 11, during a game against the New York Giants. In the game, Johnson recorded three solo tackles, and a single sack.

Storm
09-23-2008, 10:56 PM
hey sue me i like my team sorry i don't shit on them like you do the browns
yea but you talk ruthless shit. Atleast try not to be so blindly biased against other teams and players.

Come Honor Face
09-24-2008, 01:42 AM
Titans are 3-0 baby! I've watched all three games, and although we haven't played any of the best teams in the league, I have to say, i have NEVER seen a defensive tackle play like Albert Hayneswoth is right now. He is literally blowing up the line of scrimmage even when he is double teamed! The guy is flat out unblockable! I believe we have the best defense in the league this year. Chris Johnson is a stud already. With him, and Lendale White as our short yardage back, as long as Kerry Collins can just not turn the ball over, which shouldn't be a problem, this could be our year. U wanna see a smashmouth old fashioned football game? Watch the Vikings @ Titans Sunday.

portis24
09-24-2008, 06:40 AM
yea but you talk ruthless shit. Atleast try not to be so blindly biased against other teams and players.

i don't hate all the other team's just your's

11th Chamber
09-24-2008, 11:20 AM
After 8 bullshit ass years, Matt Millen has FINALLY been fired

Thank fuckin god

SWAMP WATER
09-24-2008, 02:03 PM
Wanted in Chicago...............................1 real QB........2A REAL OFFENSIVELINE......3A REAL WR.

netscape check two
09-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Kyle Orton is doing a decent job so far. Give the guy a break and see what he can do.

Hopefully Trent Green doesn't get another concussion while starting for the Rams.

pneumatic
09-24-2008, 04:31 PM
After 8 bullshit ass years, Matt Millen has FINALLY been fired

Thank fuckin god

Happiest day of my life. But the real question is will it even make a difference?

11th Chamber
09-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Happiest day of my life. But the real question is will it even make a difference?

No, not this year

But it will for sure in the future

wuswordz95
09-24-2008, 10:57 PM
I Love The Buccaners

I Hate The Cowboys

hectis
09-25-2008, 11:31 AM
what do u think about plex being suspended?

Orion Nebulus
09-25-2008, 11:50 AM
what do u think about plex being suspended?

He's a bozo for not showing up to team meetings but then again I really don't know what the situation was. Some kind of family matter I guess. But anyway that suspension shouldnt be that much of a problem....he's only going to miss one game and it's against Seattle. The Giants have enough weapons on offense. They will be fine.

Its Big Lu baby
09-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Kyle Orton is doing a decent job so far. Give the guy a break and see what he can do.

Hopefully Trent Green doesn't get another concussion while starting for the Rams.
haha i havent even heard the news
thats funny
its almost as funny as gus frerotte starting for the vikings...yes yes he got them the first win
but with an interception his first of many in the games to come
btw
just to rub it in for all the pats fan again... if you missed my lovely post...

38-13

ciao

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-25-2008, 05:41 PM
Lil Wayne is now blogging heavily on the ESPN website.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=3607474&type=story

netscape check two
09-25-2008, 07:30 PM
Lil Wayne is now blogging heavily on the ESPN website.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=3607474&type=story

What does he blog about? About which player looks better in his uniform?

hectis
09-26-2008, 12:57 AM
he likes the packers? well there goes any chance of me ever buying one of his albums

Its Big Lu baby
09-26-2008, 06:19 PM
EARLY NFL PREDICTIONS
LETS DO THIS... IF U KNOW HOW TO PHOTOSHOP OR EVEN USE PAINT
USE THIS AND CLEAR "DIVISION WINNER 1" WITH THE APPROPRIATE TEAM NAME, ETC.
AS TO HOW THE PLAYOFFS WILL UNFOLD... ITS GOOD BECAUSE ITS WEEK 4 AND ITS EARLY ENOUGH TO PREDICT WHO WILL DO WHAT AND THEN THERES A LITTLE BIT OF FAITH THROWN IN THERE... ANYWAY USE THIS...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/NFL_playoff_tree.PNG

ILL POST MINE IN A SEC

Its Big Lu baby
09-26-2008, 06:49 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/odbrip/Untitled-1-2.jpg

SWAMP WATER
09-28-2008, 11:42 AM

Any QB whos job is maneging a game will never win a Supperbowl in todays NFL.

Visionz
09-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Any QB whos job is maneging a game will never win a Supperbowl in todays NFL.
Trent Dilfer

man, the Texans game today was a fuckin heartbraker, they left it all on the field though and as a fan that's all you can ask for. congrats to the Jags fans on these boards, hell of a game just sucks to come out on the loosing end

netscape check two
09-28-2008, 04:35 PM
The Titans win once again. One of the best teams right now.

wuswordz95
09-28-2008, 04:52 PM
the buccs win. take that you doubters. 3-1

11th Chamber
09-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Washington's Center is a fucking idiot

Jus costed me 6 fantasy points

Storm
09-28-2008, 07:39 PM
Now I gotta hear from Portis24 all year. Not going to like this at all.

wuswordz95
09-28-2008, 08:50 PM
oh god cpuld it be dallas lost. i hope so

Dirty Knowledge
09-28-2008, 08:57 PM
I guess this makes the Giants the obvious #1 Team in the League....that is if ya go by those NFL Power Rankings bullshit chart thingies....which I'm only assuming will have the Giants at #1 after this week.....
....bring on the Hawks.

portis24
09-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Now I gotta hear from Portis24 all year. Not going to like this at all.

YOU DAMN RIGHT YOUR GOING TO HEAR FROM ME FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND NOBODY ON THIS BOARD THOUGHT THE SKINS COULD PULL IT OFF.THE GIANT'S ARE LUCKY THEY PLAYED US THE FIRST WEEK BUT THEY'LL GET THIER'S LATER

11th Chamber
09-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Eagles are such a different team without Westbrook in the lineup

Hollow Dartz
09-28-2008, 11:41 PM
Yo i'm mad as shit. We had like 4 opportunities to score on these faggots.

Storm
09-29-2008, 12:09 AM
YOU DAMN RIGHT YOUR GOING TO HEAR FROM ME FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND NOBODY ON THIS BOARD THOUGHT THE SKINS COULD PULL IT OFF.THE GIANT'S ARE LUCKY THEY PLAYED US THE FIRST WEEK BUT THEY'LL GET THIER'S LATER
Please just shut up, it was a let down game. If you honestly think Washington is better than Dallas than you might as well say Miami is better New England.
You might as well say Oregon st. is better than USC too.

11th Chamber
09-29-2008, 12:14 AM
SWDA67sdfPg

heres that helmet to helmet play with Boldin and Smith, Luckily neither were seriously hurt, altho Boldin did get stretchered off the field

Storm
09-29-2008, 12:26 AM
Yea, that was nasty. Boldin got sandwiched by those two players.

Its Big Lu baby
09-29-2008, 12:31 AM
The Titans win once again. One of the best teams right now.
Titans are overrated
collins is weak
landale is weak
and they will start loosing games soon

Hollow Dartz
09-29-2008, 12:39 AM
^^^I agree, titans didn't play anyone good yet.

Its Big Lu baby
09-29-2008, 04:00 AM
excactly they are 4-0 against pretty sorry teams...
their d might be strong but they are not contenders in the long run

they now face a baltimore team that is stronger then previous years and will most likely fall to them
4-1
next is the chiefs... another easy win
5-1
indy... no way they will compete against indy... indy is a slow starter but will become a powerhouse the following 2 weeks. manning, p didnt play in the pre season so these past few games are kind of his pre season
5-2
Packers. they will be no match to the packers ... rodgers little shoulder injury isnt gonna stop him from throwing deep and collins and white dont have the power to score as much as the packers
5-3
Chicago is looking nice... just beat the eagles... theyll beat the titans as will jacksonville the following week (the jaguars are not going to let the titans beat them twice in one season specially at home)
5-5
Jets. Favre 6 TD's tonight... jets are finally looking nice
5-6
detroit and then cleaveland both easy wins
8-6
then houston pittsburg and the colts...houston could win at home and will probably win... maybe not
so tennesse fans are looking at 8-8 or 9-7

a team in the afc with that record probably will not make the playoffs
but hey im no analyst just a motherfucker bored at 4 am
haha

titan fans dont get ur hopes up

Orion Nebulus
09-29-2008, 09:19 AM

Hahahaha you still feeling the bruises the Giants inflicted on your Wackskins??? Your team will get sonned again.....you can count on that.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-29-2008, 10:39 AM
SWDA67sdfPg

See, this is the sort of thing I show heads over here who think American Football is weak-
And that Rugby is a mans game.

That looked horrific...damn.

SWAMP WATER
09-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Eagles are such a different team without Westbrook in the lineup

They still should have won the game,and Im a Bears fan.We dont have a full team as long as they get lucky win games they wont ever try to build a real team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

netscape check two
09-29-2008, 12:30 PM
I remember people saying the Bears didn't have a chance against the Eagles, and the Eagles never led at all the whole game. lol No excuses, if McNabb can't get in the endzone that close, he has problems. The Bears should be undefeated.

I don't hear many people talking about the Ttians, so I wouldn't say they are overrated. lol They could win their division, just like the Bills could win their own division.

Once again T.O. is a sore loser and starts talking trash about his QB. Maybe he should try to stop dropping so many passes and act like a man.

Orion Nebulus
09-29-2008, 12:47 PM
Once again T.O. is a sore loser and starts talking trash about his QB. Maybe he should try to stop dropping so many passes and act like a man.

Hahaha I been waiting for this. That's how T.O. always act. When things are good and going his way...it's all good. When the chips are down and they lose....he starts acting like it's everyone's fault except for his. Romo is going to realize that as the season goes on. All I know is Giants are leading that division and still undefeated. Cowboys lose...Eagles lose...I'm a happy man at this moment.

11th Chamber
09-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Titans are overrated
collins is weak
landale is weak
and they will start loosing games soon

That defense isnt overrated tho. Not at all

With solid D play threwout the year, and a decent offense, I see them atleast making the wildcard no problem (assuming the Colts eventually get their shit together and take the division)

11th Chamber
09-29-2008, 02:15 PM
See, this is the sort of thing I show heads over here who think American Football is weak-
And that Rugby is a mans game.

Yup

Theres a show, I think its called sports science, and they tested the discussion of which is a more violent sport

They got pro's from each respected sport, and they showed that an NFL hit has almost 3 times more of an impact than a rugby hit

Complex
09-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Chiefs is back mfs.....

whitey
09-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Yup

Theres a show, I think its called sports science, and they tested the discussion of which is a more violent sport

They got pro's from each respected sport, and they showed that an NFL hit has almost 3 times more of an impact than a rugby hit

because of the pads. guys can go in harder without fear of injury.

kurupt_kw
09-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Sad day for me. Richard Collier of the Jags had his leg amputated. He was pushing to be the starting left tackle in training camp and then got shot. I guess there were 14 bullet wounds.

I'm glad to see he'll survive but it's sad he had his career cut short because of this.

portis24
09-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Please just shut up, it was a let down game. If you honestly think Washington is better than Dallas than you might as well say Miami is better New England.
You might as well say Oregon st. is better than USC too.
how do you have a let down game at home against a rival? answer it wasn't a letdown you just got your ass handed to you and if that wasn't enough we even got some controversy started in the dallas locker room.I mean we had two corners out and still shutdown your recievers and marion barber supposed to be tough right? 20 yards rushing,FELIX WHO? FACE IT YOUR TEAM IS SOFT AND THAT BULLSHIT STADIUM IS OFFICIALLY SHUTDOWN

Storm
09-29-2008, 06:25 PM
how do you have a let down game at home against a rival?Were easily a much better team and we let that go to our heads and played with no emotions.
answer it wasn't a letdown you just got your ass handed to you 26-24, guess we're really that bad.
and if that wasn't enough we even got some controversy started in the dallas locker room.
Yea, being ecstatic over winning a late September game really shows how good your team really is.
I mean we had two corners out and still shutdown your recievers
J. Witten 7 90 12.9
P. Crayton 7 87 12.4
T. Owens 7 71 10.1
M. Austin 3 45 15.0

marion barber supposed to be tough right? 20 yards rushing
M. Barber 8 Rushes 26 yards If you know anything about football and how Dallas plays, we would have to give up 17 points at maximum to win a game that featured less than 10 carries by Barber. Just horrible play calling by Jason Garret.
FELIX WHO? FACE IT YOUR TEAM IS SOFT AND THAT BULLSHIT STADIUM IS OFFICIALLY SHUTDOWNYea, were soft, we got in a shootout with Philadelphia and won, we went into Lambeau and controlled the whole game and won.
New Dallas Cowboys stadium>>>>>>FedEx Field.

You guys are such a great team and so above everybody else that one player decided to dance on the star

on week 4
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Dancing-on-the-Star-Starring-Tank-T-O-and-a-;_ylt=Aqi4tV4BkEH4081DFpX0taJDubYF?urn=nfl,111252

11th Chamber
09-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Just horrible play calling by Jason Garret.
[/url]

Thats what it all boils down to

Storm
09-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Thats what it all boils down to
And unfortunately, ppl just over-react to stuff like this. I mean honestly, if you think New England Patriots are a inferior team to Miami Dolphins, you're just playing you're self.

portis24
09-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Were easily a much better team and we let that go to our heads and played with no emotions.
26-24, guess we're really that bad.

Yea, being ecstatic over winning a late September game really shows how good your team really is.

J. Witten 7 90 12.9
P. Crayton 7 87 12.4
T. Owens 7 71 10.1
M. Austin 3 45 15.0

M. Barber 8 Rushes 26 yards If you know anything about football and how Dallas plays, we would have to give up 17 points at maximum to win a game that featured less than 10 carries by Barber. Just horrible play calling by Jason Garret.

Yea, were soft, we got in a shootout with Philadelphia and won, we went into Lambeau and controlled the whole game and won.
New Dallas Cowboys stadium>>>>>>FedEx Field.

You guys are such a great team and so above everybody else that one player decided to dance on the star

on week 4
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Dancing-on-the-Star-Starring-Tank-T-O-and-a-;_ylt=Aqi4tV4BkEH4081DFpX0taJDubYF?urn=nfl,111252

look you can type up all the reason's why you didn't win the game but basically we were just the more physical team and if you knew anything about football you would know that you scored 10 of those point's against are prevent defense and that have the ball a whole quarter more than the other team mean's we DOMINATED the game.i expected you to come with excuse's like last year oh the starter's didn't play the whole game and this year were the better team we just had a letdown bullshit you just got outplayed.now go ahead and change that number to 3-1

Dirty Knowledge
09-29-2008, 07:27 PM

....typical fair-weather fan.

Dirty Knowledge
09-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Yup

No fucking doubt.

netscape check two
09-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Well they did say though that the last 7 times the Cowboys played the Redskins, that the Redskins won 5 of those games.

Dirty Knowledge
09-29-2008, 07:45 PM
I wonder what the record for wins is by a division as a whole. Right now, I've got the NFC East as a whole winning about 40 games.

hectis
09-29-2008, 08:09 PM
Fire Childress

Storm
09-29-2008, 08:15 PM
....typical fair-weather fan.
Agreed, like Nicky Touch said, Portis24= typical homer. Won't say shit when his team is down and out but once they get a win, they all babble along like their the best.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-29-2008, 08:20 PM
But you gotta give em credit.....i thought dallas would kill them.

I think they throw the ball too much. Barber barely got any carries. The offense needs to go through him.

I still don't think Romo is a great QB yet, but, still...RUN THE FUCKIN BALL. Barber is a fuckin beast.

But i dunno. Dallas's defensive line got pushed around, Portis and Betts ran all over em....
plus Moss went off again.

Did Newman play??? Cuz maybe Pacman aint the answer.

Storm
09-29-2008, 08:20 PM
look you can type up all the reason's why you didn't win the game but basically we were just the more physical team and if you knew anything about football you would know that you scored 10 of those point's against are prevent defense and that have the ball a whole quarter more than the other team mean's we DOMINATED the game.i expected you to come with excuse's like last year oh the starter's didn't play the whole game and this year were the better team we just had a letdown bullshit you just got outplayed.now go ahead and change that number to 3-1
Still hasn't answered my question whose the better team, USC or Oregon St.? Miami or New England? Dallas or Washington(well, don't bother answering that because we all know who)?
Romo threw for 300 yards but was dominated all day, good logic.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-29-2008, 08:27 PM
It dont matter tho....winter warz. This aint college.

Washington isnt a scrub team, that was a statement game. I came away impressed with the Redskins the way they ran the ball and played defense.

Dallas, as good as they can be, still hasnt proven anything when it comes down to it...

So i'd say Portis has a point.

portis24
09-29-2008, 08:28 PM
^why does that record still say 3-0?

Its Big Lu baby
09-29-2008, 08:30 PM
That defense isnt overrated tho. Not at all

With solid D play threwout the year, and a decent offense, I see them atleast making the wildcard no problem (assuming the Colts eventually get their shit together and take the division)
the colts will get their shit together
and a wild card in the afc aint no joke
so idont know about that

on another note the cowboys are solid stop talking shit... cowboys will win the superbowl. quote me on this a couple months from now.

btw what did t o say about romo i missed that

Olive Oil Goombah
09-29-2008, 08:36 PM
The Browns suck........i apologize for even bringing them up. I was more interested in watching the Packers play the Buccaneer cuz i had Jennings, GB defense and Ike Hilliard going.......

I hate Braylon Edwards....always have.

Dirty Knowledge
09-29-2008, 09:07 PM
^^ Good, because in 2 weeks the Giants gonna really make you forget about the garbage ass Browns.

And LOL @ NickyTouch asking "Did Newman Play?"

I dunno if you can call it playing..but yeah..he tried to do something similar to playing ...

Storm
09-29-2008, 09:12 PM
But you gotta give em credit.....i thought dallas would kill them.

I think they throw the ball too much. Barber barely got any carries. The offense needs to go through him.

I still don't think Romo is a great QB yet, but, still...RUN THE FUCKIN BALL. Barber is a fuckin beast.

But i dunno. Dallas's defensive line got pushed around, Portis and Betts ran all over em....
plus Moss went off again.

Did Newman play??? Cuz maybe Pacman aint the answer.
I understand that, no doubt they outplayed and out coached us but honestly we needed it anyways, beating Philadelphia and Green Bay away this year back to back, I bet any team would slack against Washington, I watched the whole game and Idk if you did but they never played with any real emotion or urgency. I do think our defense is overrated. The main reason I think why we lost was we started passing waaaaaaay too early, Marion Barber has EIGHT RUSHES, we don't win games like that, never. We score alot on big plays and we pressed too much and tried relying on that which turned into short drives and 3 and outs. Again, Washington played well and was a real problem but I feel that we were too quick to give up on the run and ended up losing because of that. We scored 26 points and I think a struggling offense doesn't score that much. We only gave up 9 in the 2nd half too.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-29-2008, 09:19 PM
I understand that, no doubt they outplayed and out coached us but honestly we needed it anyways, beating Philadelphia and Green Bay away this year back to back, I bet any team would slack against Washington, I watched the whole game and Idk if you did but they never played with any real emotion or urgency. I do think our defense is overrated. The main reason I think why we lost was we started passing waaaaaaay too early, Marion Barber has EIGHT RUSHES, we don't win games like that, never. We score alot on big plays and we pressed too much and tried relying on that which turned into short drives and 3 and outs. Again, Washington played well and was a real problem but I feel that we were too quick to give up on the run and ended up losing because of that. We scored 26 points and I think a struggling offense doesn't score that much. We only gave up 9 in the 2nd half too.

They have Barber and Jones and they pretty much used neither.

^^ Good, because in 2 weeks the Giants gonna really make you forget about the garbage ass Browns.

And LOL @ NickyTouch asking "Did Newman Play?"

I dunno if you can call it playing..but yeah..he tried to do something similar to playing ...

I'll be at that game. If you lose that one, you know your going to hear it all year, so if i was you, I'd pray for a win.

Dirty Knowledge
09-29-2008, 09:22 PM
I'll be at that game. If you lose that one, you know your going to hear it all year, so if i was you, I'd pray for a win.

Yeah right. You ain't going to shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-29-2008, 09:24 PM
im not going to shit???????

i'll sell you my ticket for 100 bucks

Dirty Knowledge
09-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Assuming I'd want to go to the Doghouse...and get dog biscuits thrown at my ass....naw thanks anyway kid.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-29-2008, 09:36 PM
hahahahha...dont be a pussy....my boy is a giants fan from brooklyn/shaolin and his brothers are flyin in for the game. bunch pr's......ill hook u up wih them

u aint no true fan!

11th Chamber
09-29-2008, 09:47 PM
^^ If Detroit was playin yall id buy off you

Theres nothing better than going to an opposing teams stadium and raising hell

Its Big Lu baby
09-30-2008, 12:19 AM
That MNF game was intense
i covered and won $100 on Ravens +6

Dirty Knowledge
09-30-2008, 12:43 AM
^^thats wussup...

but I took the steelers...so unfortunately I lost a few bills.. but not big ones, lil ones, so they won't be missed....fuckin steelers had it too for a minute..

good game though..it's gonna be steelers/ravens all year in that AFC North, with the clowns and the bungals playing door mat all year

Its Big Lu baby
09-30-2008, 01:33 AM
ya pretty much hah
next weeks baltimore game is gonna be sick
two top defenses going at it
baltimore beats tenesse 24-13
my prediction

11th Chamber
09-30-2008, 06:06 PM
hahaha

Al Davis just put Lane Kiffin on blast

baby jesus
09-30-2008, 08:56 PM
And The Giants Stand Alone On Top Of The NFC bEAST. I Guess The Redskins Werent As Bad As Everyone Thought. Giants Will Beat Them Again Anyway.

portis24
09-30-2008, 09:22 PM
on NFL REPLAYthey are getting ready to show the redskins vs. cowboys game again everybody go watch

Storm
10-01-2008, 01:22 AM
on NFL REPLAYthey are getting ready to show the redskins vs. cowboys game again everybody go watch
^^Celebrates a win like it's the super bowl in September.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-01-2008, 01:00 PM
it pretty funny tho cuz its gettin to ya...hahahahaha

Its Big Lu baby
10-01-2008, 05:43 PM
it pretty funny tho cuz its gettin to ya...hahahahaha
haha ya it definetly is getting to you
haha
well its a rivalry game man what do you expect? it doesnt matter if its 1 game out of the season its a RIVALRY. if your team wins your gonna be talking shit until next week.

do you know how much shit ive been talking to pats fans since miami shit on them 2 weeks ago?

"i think ronnie brown left sum of his cum on the field at foxborough"

"your lucky the patriots have a bye next week cause the whole city is on cleanup duty cause of ronnie brown"

and lets not forget the pic i posted

but its a rivalry
so accept the fact that you lost
i mean i even like the cowboys their my no. 2 team so i felt kinda shitty
but its cool cuz cowboys are the superbowl champions this season
mark my words

Storm
10-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Nah, it's not getting to me, if it was, wouldn't I just post straight hate ? I already said we lost and we were out-played and out-coached(If I haven't said that already) lol. I'm just saying, celebrating a win like it's the super bowl in September is pretty weak since it's the beginning of the season and anything can happen during the course of the season and the Giants proved that last year. I don't think I've shown any anger to show that, just proving a point imo. Games done and it's Wednesday, let's just go ahead and look to week 5 schedule. Not going to argue anymore.

Visionz
10-01-2008, 11:27 PM
I finally get to go watch the Texans live, we should've won last week but instead are down 0-3 but we gotta be the best team in the NFL to have not won a game :lmao: I think the banged up line for the Colts is gonna get stomped on this weekend. I'll be doing my part to make it a true homefield advantage.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-02-2008, 04:25 PM
I was thinking today.....Why didnt Houston go with the Oilers logo and colors again??? Those were classics man. I hate this Texans shit.

11th Chamber
10-02-2008, 04:31 PM
I was thinking today.....Why didnt Houston go with the Oilers logo and colors again??? Those were classics man. I hate this Texans shit.

well the Titans are the Oilers, so I guess that could be part of it

Im sure the owner wanted a new identity for the team

I mean I love the old Oilers shit, but the Texans look is nice too

Speaking of the Titans/Oilers. They play Detroit this year on Thanksgiving. Apparently the Lions dropped their Black jerseys so they could rock the old school Blue and Silver this year. Wouldent that be the dopest shit ever if the Titans followed suit, and rocked the Oilers shit??

Visionz
10-03-2008, 02:04 AM
I guess not everybody gets the Cleveland treatment :lmao:

what can you do? South Texas represent regardless, we've gotta kick the Colts ass on Sunday, 0-4 is just too damn big a hole to crawl out of in the AFC though our schedule is about to get a whole lot easier, playing the next four games at home which includes the Doplhins, Lions and Bengals so we can turn the season around and be sitting at 4-3 a month from now. (sorry 11th but yall takin the L :b )

Come Honor Face
10-03-2008, 02:44 AM
I finally get to go watch the Texans live, we should've won last week but instead are down 0-3 but we gotta be the best team in the NFL to have not won a game :lmao: I think the banged up line for the Colts is gonna get stomped on this weekend. I'll be doing my part to make it a true homefield advantage.

As a Titans fan, I gotta say, GO TEXANS! the farther back the Colts gat, the better. Go Steelers as well this week.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-03-2008, 08:03 AM
I guess not everybody gets the Cleveland treatment :lmao:

haha....you mean the whipping boy treatment. Its Brady Quinn time, if only fat Romeo would think in terms of saving his own job.

hectis
10-03-2008, 10:21 AM
vikings vs saints on Monday, Bryant Mckinny is back from suspension and that should be a major boost to are O-line, but E.J Henderson is not going to play and that is really going to hurt are D.

CharlesJones
10-03-2008, 10:35 AM
LOL@Cleveland finally won against Cincinnati hahahahahahahahahahaha. Boring ass game. I fell asleep on it. The Browns finally scored 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter. I saw Derek Anderson and Braylon Edwards arguing on the sidelines and Jamal Lewis got in between the both of them to break it up. Derek needs to be benched and Brady Quinn should start. NickyTooch who do the sorry ass Browns play this week? LOL. Redskins and Cowboys game was good. I watched that. LOL@Terrell Owens complaining like he usually does after the game. The Redskins played good defense on him so he needs to admit that and stop bitching.

CharlesJones
10-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Chad Johnson is a retard. His new last name hasn't been put on his jersey yet LOL. He's still getting called Johnson by football commentators. I'm surprised i haven't heard him bitching to the media yet about how sorry Cincinnati is so far. You know your team is pitiful when you lose to the Browns hahahahahahahahahahaha.

hectis
10-03-2008, 10:42 AM
what happened to the Bengals a few years ago they might have won the super bowl if palmer did not get injured in the steelers game (yes the bangles would have won and they would have beat the hawks and with out the help of the refs too) but now the really suck there playing like the Bengals of the 90's

CharlesJones
10-03-2008, 11:04 AM
That Fitzgerald dude that was playing in place of Palmer last week for Cincinnati sucks. He threw several interceptions and bad passes.

Queen Of Poetry
10-03-2008, 01:41 PM
I am going to Eagles vs. Redskins on Sunday!

Queen Of Poetry
10-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Chad Johnson is a retard. His new last name hasn't been put on his jersey yet LOL. He's still getting called Johnson by football commentators. I'm surprised i haven't heard him bitching to the media yet about how sorry Cincinnati is so far. You know your team is pitiful when you lose to the Browns hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I read somewhere that b/c he waited until the last minute to change his name, he has to buy all of the Johnson jerseys before they'll put his new name on his jersey............he's an ass.

Dirty Knowledge
10-03-2008, 02:26 PM
what happened to the Bengals a few years ago they might have won the super bowl if palmer did not get injured in the steelers game (yes the bangles would have won and they would have beat the hawks and with out the help of the refs too) but now the really suck there playing like the Bengals of the 90's

I remember that play. First play of the game he heaves a TD and someone rolls in to his leg.

Dirty Knowledge
10-03-2008, 02:29 PM
I am going to Eagles vs. Redskins on Sunday!

Battle of 3rd Place.

Its Big Lu baby
10-03-2008, 02:43 PM
The dolphins play the Chargers this weekend
we killed NE but they are not the same NE... the Chargers arent the same Chargers either though... I say we got a 40% chance of winning...

Dirty Knowledge
10-03-2008, 03:27 PM
I think the Fins got a shot this week. It's in Miami.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Charles....the Browns are off this week....but next week they got the Giants on monday night...so maybe you will see me on TV cuz i'll be at the game.

CharlesJones
10-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Oh well another loss for the Browns hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chad Johnson is a dickhead. He's just as bad as Terrell Owens. Both of them just want attention. They're attention whores.

netscape check two
10-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Some team should sign this free agent:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/NCAA_Football_08_Coverart.png

The Texans might have won a game if they didn't cut him. The Steelers would have been better with him.

Visionz
10-04-2008, 11:22 AM
^pLease, no rookie QB was gonna get us a win in either Pittsburg, Tennessee or Jacksonville (we needed someone who could tackle for that last game)

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Schaub isnt bad. SLaton looks like a real back, i wish i would have drafted him.

Its Big Lu baby
10-05-2008, 12:25 PM
sundays finally here

11th Chamber
10-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Schaub isnt bad. SLaton looks like a real back, i wish i would have drafted him.

I was really pulling for Slaton too. I hate to see exciting college backs end up being busts in the NFL

11th Chamber
10-05-2008, 03:47 PM
I cant believe Rosenfels just fumbled the ball back to back times

netscape check two
10-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Kyle Orton threw for 334 yards today and a 121.4 QB rating. Yeah, it was against the Lions, but still. So far he's the QB of the week. The Bears are going to win that division.

Also, the Titans impoved to 5 and 0. Let's see if the Bills can reach 5 and 0 also. Right now they are down big to the Cardinals.

portis24
10-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Redskins Bitches!!!!!!!!!! Keep Doubiting Us

Olive Oil Goombah
10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Larry Johnson fucked me this week....

But yea, the Redskins are looking good. Portis is running like he did 3 years ago, the year before i drafted him and he was a bust.

Its Big Lu baby
10-05-2008, 08:39 PM
I cant believe Rosenfels just fumbled the ball back to back times
I cant believe the Texans lost with that lead they had

and this week proved two things
1.I was wrong about the titans loosing to Baltimore.
and
2.MY DOLPHINS ARE FOR REAL
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/odbrip/dolhpins.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
10-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Ronnie Brown is a pimp......Ricky is just in the way.

portis24
10-05-2008, 09:21 PM
redskins just dominated another nfc east team on the road and now if we don't lay down against are next three opponets we could be 7-1 going into our game against pittsburgh on monday night a month from now

Olive Oil Goombah
10-05-2008, 09:24 PM
yea yea yea.....

portis24
10-05-2008, 09:37 PM
we beat them without springs,talyor and washington on defense and then mcfag is going to have the nerve to say they lost to a team that thier better than

Olive Oil Goombah
10-05-2008, 09:39 PM
blah blah blah........

KZA
10-05-2008, 09:45 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/jofizz/2008-10-05_115018-1.jpg

portis24
10-05-2008, 09:47 PM
the eagles had no first downs in the second and third quarter

portis24
10-05-2008, 09:48 PM

KZA YOU ARE THE MAN FOR POSTIN THAT SHIT FUCK ALL THEM MUTHAFUCKA'S ON THAT FOX PREGAME SHOW

Olive Oil Goombah
10-05-2008, 10:12 PM
wha wha wha wha wha wha

portis24
10-05-2008, 10:20 PM
hip hip hooray hip hip hooray hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollow Dartz
10-05-2008, 11:46 PM

Fuck you nigga LOL. I'mma keep it real though, if we don't win next week then we can hang it up.

Visionz
10-06-2008, 12:40 AM
MuthaPHUcka!! I was right for 3 1/2 quarters. Then we completely self-destructed. We're the best winless team in the NFL right now, sonumabitch.....sometimes it hurts to be a Texans fan :lmao:

Come Honor Face
10-06-2008, 01:20 AM
How bout them Titans 5-0 baby!!!!!!

Visionz
10-06-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm just glad its not the Colts in the south this year, thats two games know I know they pulled out their ass. The Vikings had 'em beat too. Houston better get that next one when we play 'em, the ending of that game was just fuckin sickening, people had already started heading to their cars thinkin the games over. They had to shit when they turned on sportscenter or whatever.

netscape check two
10-06-2008, 02:35 AM
Da Bears!!!

Soul Poet
10-06-2008, 02:37 AM
colts were crazy at the end of the game

11th Chamber
10-06-2008, 02:38 AM
I feel you

Rough day for being a Texans fan. I was kinda half cheering cause I got Peyton in Fantasy, and he needed some TD's, but it sucks cause Houston needed that game

Atleast with the Lions I knew they were gonna get blown out after the first Bears TD. I was so close to buying the tickets for this game last month too. Thank god I didnt

Its Big Lu baby
10-06-2008, 02:51 AM
Ronnie Brown is a pimp......Ricky is just in the way.
Ricky aint in the way
at all
if it wasnt for Ricky ... that wildcat formation wouldnt work
i mean the game agains the pat he had 98 yard
its like split almost even tho ronnie does most the work ricky is a beast

and the cowboys are winning the superbowl and they deserve it
the skins should win it next year

netscape check two
10-06-2008, 03:12 AM
The Cowboys first have to win a playoff game this decade before they can think about a super bowl.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Ricky brings down Ronnie's fantasy production

Queen Of Poetry
10-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Fuck you nigga LOL. I'mma keep it real though, if we don't win next week then we can hang it up.

Truth........I went to the damn game all hyped up just to be silenced.......

Orion Nebulus
10-06-2008, 10:37 AM
The Cowboys first have to win a playoff game this decade before they can think about a super bowl.

You got that right. It's funny that people always pick them to go to the Superbowl. Right now the best team in football are the Giants. Plus the two best in the NFC East are them and the wackskins...I have to admit they are doing their thing right now. It's early though.... I just hope things keep going the way it is.

11th Chamber
10-06-2008, 02:45 PM
if it wasnt for Ricky ... that wildcat formation wouldnt work

thats the truth

hectis
10-06-2008, 02:56 PM
vikings get back on track with a win tonight if not then let the fire childress campaign start

hectis
10-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Truth........I went to the damn game all hyped up just to be silenced.......

eagles chance of making the playoffs is slim because they have fallen behind the pack in the east and one team will win the division and the other two will get the wild card and to make matter worse they have 2 division loses but the vikings are in the same boat we need to win are division or hope one of those 3 teams goes on a big losing streak

Hollow Dartz
10-06-2008, 05:27 PM
They need to sit Westbrook out this week because of his Ribs, they have a bye week after this game which gives him 2 weeks to recover. 49ers look aight too, so this won't be an easy one. Like I said if they don't win this they can hang it up. If they do win, they'll have Westbrook and Curtis back after the bye week. Our offense was dead on Sunday I don't know wtf, they did but the Redskins shut us down, and our goal line offense still sucks ass. At least my back up team is 4-1 and running the NFC south.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-06-2008, 05:54 PM
thats the truth

Ronnie was runnin wild last year w/o Ricky.

All im sayin is Ronnie brown should get 25 carries to rickys 5, thats how much better he is...plus he can catch the ball.

portis24
10-06-2008, 10:04 PM
i hope clevland wins this week

11th Chamber
10-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Ronnie was runnin wild last year w/o Ricky.

I was saying regarding Ricky in the Wildcat formation

hectis
10-06-2008, 11:26 PM
I hope after the game childress gets fired

Hollow Dartz
10-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Reggie Bush is in his bag tonight.

11th Chamber
10-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Reggie Bush is a grown man.

hectis
10-06-2008, 11:32 PM
I don't care if we come back and win zigy better fire childress

hectis
10-06-2008, 11:34 PM
oh fuck what bad luck we complete a deep pass and gus gets hurt and now that means Jackson is going to come in as QB fuck me

hectis
10-06-2008, 11:37 PM
ok gus is still in there

11th Chamber
10-06-2008, 11:39 PM
nice collision

Hollow Dartz
10-07-2008, 12:22 AM
How these motherfuckers lose? I left my room after some guys on the 8th floor were showing porn on the roof of the lobby and the other building off a projector, and I come back and see 30-27

hectis
10-07-2008, 01:17 AM
every time the vikings punted I got nervous

hectis
10-07-2008, 11:54 AM
I hope people vote for winfield to make the pro bowl this year

Olive Oil Goombah
10-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Antoine Winfield is one of my favorite Buckeyes of all time. That dude was like a blanket, no one ever caught shit on him, and he used to fuckin blast dudes running the ball. Great tackler too.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72456428.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193875DCB1DD8387ABB7948F123C9F04A03 A40A659CEC4C8CB6

hectis
10-07-2008, 09:39 PM
he is are best defensive player and that is saying something when u have players like the williams twins, allen, and henderson

Its Big Lu baby
10-08-2008, 01:18 AM
hectics i fucking hate your vikings cuz they cost me $100

but nice win

and did u see reggie on those two td's what a beast

netscape check two
10-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Yeah, about time Reggie does something. The Saints will be lucky to get third place in their division this season.

hectis
10-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah, about time Reggie does something. The Saints will be lucky to get third place in their division this season.

bush could have had 3 punt return for TD's luckily the turf monster was on are side that day. man how hard is it to punt the ball out of bounce?

netscape check two
10-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Here's an interesting article about Willie Williams, who at one time was one of the top prospects out of high school:

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=859720

-Here's a look at the Rivals.com top 10 prospects from the signing class of 2004:
1. RB Adrian Peterson: Starred at Oklahoma and was a first-round pick of the Minnesota Vikings in 2007.
2. WR Ted Ginn Jr.: Starred at Ohio State and was a first-round pick of the Miami Dolphins in 2007.
3. WR Early Doucet: Solid player at LSU and was a third-round pick of the Arizona Cardinals in 2008.
4. QB Rhett Bomar: Signed with Oklahoma but now a senior at Sam Houston State.
5. LB Keith Rivers: Starred at USC and was a first-round pick of the Cincinnati Bengals in 2008.
6. LB Willie Williams: Signed with Miami and now at Union College in Barbourville, Ky.
7. DE Brandon Miller: Played at Georgia and now is on the Atlanta Falcons' practice squad.
8. DE Derrick Harvey: Starred at Florida and was a first-round pick of the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2008.
9. DE Jeff Schweiger: Signed with USC but now a senior at San Jose State.
10. QB Xavier Lee: Played at Florida State and currently out of football.

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2008, 12:13 PM
FUCK

THE

BROWNSSS!!!!

BITCH, NICKYTOUCH!

BIG BLUE IS GONNA SWARM THAT ASS FOR THE FUCKING WORLD TO SEE ON MNF IN THE DOGHOUSE.

I HOPE YOUR NY FRIENDS BEAT THE SHIT OUT'VE YOU IF WE LOSE.

I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT CLEAVELAND AINT GOT SHIT ON THE GRITTY CITY AND COME MONDAY NIGHT WE FINNA TAKE A BIRD CRAP ON YOUR NEWSPAPER

hectis
10-08-2008, 12:19 PM
I bet the NFL is thinking fuck we give the browns all these prime time games and they decide to suck this year and I bet romeo is thinking fuck you derrick I might get fired cuz u and I bet tiki is thinking man I retire then they (the giants) win the super bowl and now there the best team in the NFL fuck me

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Don't ever say that name again Hectis. Alright? We all understand that #funny1 wishes he were back and never ran off in to the gay sunset.

With that said...no the Browns aren't doing nothing but getting ready to lay down.

As will the Vikes in Week 17.

hectis
10-08-2008, 01:36 PM
eli will throw 4 ints vs the vikings and two will be returned for TD's in a 21-7 win by the vikings

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2008, 01:39 PM
In a game where the Giants are 14-1 and only play Eli for 1 and a 1/2 quarters kid

hectis
10-08-2008, 01:43 PM
well 4 pics in that short of time will get you benched and if Brandon tries to run up the middle he will be crushed but that is weeks away and right now it is all about the lions

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Hectis...I hope you know....that I hate the Vikings....the Vikings and the Ravens are the only 2 teams I hate. Other than that..I don't hate teams. I don't hate Dallas...Dallas is like the Yankees. They just got that mystique. Philly is like our lil bros. Washington is our lil sis. But the Vikes? Damn it Hec if we meet up you know its on.

Orion Nebulus
10-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Let's slow down and take it one game at a time Dirty. It's going to be a long season. My focus is on the Browns right now. We are 4-0 and hopefully the Giants will keep that momentum going. I'm glad they are in front of the NFC east.

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Aiight Oriion. You wanna go the underground route again. Aiite.

Not me.

I want to put a fucking STAMP on this era. a GIANT stamp.

this is going to be a special era for giant fans

2004-2014

trust

peace

baby jesus
10-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Yeah Got To Focus On The Browns But I Cant Wait For Them To Get Into The Bulk Of That Schedule If The Giants Play On All Cylindars It's Clear There The Best Team In The League.

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Eli Manning has been downing bottles of Tuss before every game, this guy is a fucking beast. No one wants to go against Eli. Put your teams best Linebacker in the middle, have him call the play...step up..and Eli is going to see that shit. Read your coverage. OMAHA!!!! OMAHA!!!! Eli Manning is the fucking REAL DEAL and people are going to start realizing it, REAL soon. People will be fucking BLINDSIDED by this mufukka..let me tell ya.

GMen Ain't Going NO WHERE....FUCK THE BROWNS...IF THE BROWNS WIN, NICKY, I PUT A BROWNS LOGO UNDER MY NAME....IF THE GIANTS WIN....YOU PUT THAT BIG BEAUFITFUL NY UNDER YOUR NAME

Orion Nebulus
10-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Hahaha no doubt Dirty. I feel what you saying. I'm just taking the cautious approach. It's still early. I been telling people Eli Manning is going to be great eventually....just give him time. He's got a ring and now he's sonning teams. It's time to put him among the elite quarterbacks in the league. The Giants have so many weapons on offense and their defense gives opposing QBs nightmares. They are in fact the best team in the league right now. They are so well ballanced. OMAHA!! OMAHA!! GO GIANTS!!

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2008, 03:16 PM
O
M
A
H
A

Bitch!

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Yo, O, J, who ya'll think we should release?

Out've Earth Wind N Fire.......just in case we were to get rid of 1 for a 1st rd pick. Who woild you wanna drop?

baby jesus
10-08-2008, 06:21 PM
If I Had To Drop One For Me It's Ward, Jacobs Is A Beast And Amhad Bradshaw Is Like The Homerun Hitter Ever Time He Touches The Ball He Can Run One For A Td. Plus I Dont Think Wards Ever Finished Out A Full Season.

11th Chamber
10-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Out've Earth Wind N Fire.......just in case we were to get rid of 1 for a 1st rd pick. Who woild you wanna drop?

who the hell would give up a first round pick for that?

portis24
10-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Nobody Would Give Up A First Round Pick For Any Of The Giant's Running Back's

Olive Oil Goombah
10-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Eli Manning has been downing bottles of Tuss before every game, this guy is a fucking beast. No one wants to go against Eli. Put your teams best Linebacker in the middle, have him call the play...step up..and Eli is going to see that shit. Read your coverage. OMAHA!!!! OMAHA!!!! Eli Manning is the fucking REAL DEAL and people are going to start realizing it, REAL soon. People will be fucking BLINDSIDED by this mufukka..let me tell ya.

GMen Ain't Going NO WHERE....FUCK THE BROWNS...IF THE BROWNS WIN, NICKY, I PUT A BROWNS LOGO UNDER MY NAME....IF THE GIANTS WIN....YOU PUT THAT BIG BEAUFITFUL NY UNDER YOUR NAME

hahaha....alright muther fucker your on...but for how long?

Its Big Lu baby
10-09-2008, 02:25 AM
^^ by the way you are gonna lose... haha i would not make that bet

Key Matchups.. .everyone pick a winner this week

Chi/ATL

i pick chicago

MIA/HOU

i pick miami

BAL/IND

i pick ??? fuck it ill pick baltimore

CAR/TAMPA

i pick carolina

JAC/DEN

i pick denver

Dal/ARi

i pick dallas

NE/SD

i pick san diego

the other games are pretty one sided... including your lovely browns which are geting crushed by the gmen

netscape check two
10-09-2008, 02:46 AM
If Warner and the recievers are on point, I'd go with the Cardinals.

The Bears are going to decimate the Falcons and then they are going to maul the loser Vick supporters.

Visionz
10-09-2008, 03:33 AM
I say the Texans pick up their first win of the season.

Chi over the ATL

Bal over Indy (Colts timing is bad right now, the Ravens D won't help make anything better)

Carolina over Tampa

Dallas over Arizona

NE over the Chargers

Jax over Denver

Come Honor Face
10-09-2008, 03:35 AM
Anyone else think it's kinda strange that the Titans, who made the playoffs last year get one primetime game this season, while teams like the Raiders, who are HORRIBLE EVERY YEAR get 3 or 4? Bullshit!

Visionz
10-09-2008, 03:43 AM
Anyone else think it's kinda strange that the Titans, who made the playoffs last year get one primetime game this season, while teams like the Raiders, who are HORRIBLE EVERY YEAR get 3 or 4? Bullshit!
wasn't aware but there's no way the Raiders should have that many slots. Alot of people were expecting the Titans to finish either 3rd or 4th in the South, maybe it has to do with the perception of how a team is going to do. The Browns are proving that last year don't necessarily mean shit.

Raiders, Browns

who else is getting a lot of primetime spots and just shouldn't be?

Storm
10-09-2008, 12:20 PM
It's all based on what happened last year and yea you guys made the playoffs but I guess it's how you win or as they say "style" points. I'm sure you guys will get atleast one more because if you remember, after I believe week 12, every Monday or Sunday night game can change so the networks can get better ratings.

netscape check two
10-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Yeah, but if it was mainly based on what happened last year, the Raiders wouldn't have gotten any primetime slots cause they sucked last year. Like has been said, they probably got some exposure because of that draft pick they have. Though, the Raiders don't even deserve to have their games televised in the Oakland area.

Its Big Lu baby
10-09-2008, 04:35 PM
I say the Texans pick up their first win of the season.

Chi over the ATL

Bal over Indy (Colts timing is bad right now, the Ravens D won't help make anything better)

Carolina over Tampa

Dallas over Arizona

NE over the Chargers

Jax over Denver

you think the texans will do it? miami just beat NE and the chargers.. .both afc finalists...?
you dont think cutler will fuck up jacksonville?

Visionz
10-09-2008, 05:42 PM
you think the texans will do it? miami just beat NE and the chargers.. .both afc finalists...?
you dont think cutler will fuck up jacksonville?I'm a Texans fan man, I have to believe we'll get it done. :lmao: besides our D is getting better and better and really we should be 2-2 with wins over the jags and colts (that weren't :ouch:) NE and the Chargers are both realing from injuries. I don't think you beat a NE team with Brady at qb.

Cutler's the real deal but denver's D is GARBAGE! if Jacksonville decides to pound the ball with some smashmouth football (which I think they will) Cutler's not going to be on the field for all that long

11th Chamber
10-09-2008, 05:47 PM

the Browns have FIVE primetimes games. Pathetic

Olive Oil Goombah
10-09-2008, 06:14 PM
iF any of you think that your hurting my feelings cuz of your attacks on the Browns, you don't realize that i'm 100 times more harsh on them than you....

What happens if we actually beat the Giants????

Do I relentless talk shit to the point of being an asshole?

Do I take the high road?

hmmmmmmmm....

You dirty at least my NY boys got the sack to come to the stadium........u scurred????????

Its Big Lu baby
10-09-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm a Texans fan man, I have to believe we'll get it done. :lmao: besides our D is getting better and better and really we should be 2-2 with wins over the jags and colts (that weren't :ouch:) NE and the Chargers are both realing from injuries. I don't think you beat a NE team with Brady at qb.

Cutler's the real deal but denver's D is GARBAGE! if Jacksonville decides to pound the ball with some smashmouth football (which I think they will) Cutler's not going to be on the field for all that long
Thats true that Den Jack game is gonna be a shootout... if you like gambling id pick the over any day. Well see visions we should make a bet
just like this brown and giants fan are doing
if the fins win u put a fins logo on ur sig for a week
texans win i put a texans logo on my sig for a week
deal?

portis24
10-09-2008, 09:20 PM
pacman should be suspended but i'll be suprised if he is because the commish and jerry jones are tight

Visionz
10-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Thats true that Den Jack game is gonna be a shootout... if you like gambling id pick the over any day. Well see visions we should make a bet
just like this brown and giants fan are doing
if the fins win u put a fins logo on ur sig for a week
texans win i put a texans logo on my sig for a week
deal?
bet as long as winner gets to pick the caption for the logo

Its Big Lu baby
10-10-2008, 03:27 AM
bet as long as winner gets to pick the caption for the logo
DEAL
give me an example

Dirty Knowledge
10-10-2008, 01:44 PM
hahaha....alright muther fucker your on...but for how long?

A month. I'll have the logo ready to send to you.

Storm
10-10-2008, 02:36 PM
pacman should be suspended but i'll be suprised if he is because the commish and jerry jones are tight
It happened in the team hotel I believe, a scuffle with security. It's a whole different story if it was in a strip club or club imo but I can understand you're hate for the Cowboys|).

netscape check two
10-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Can't Pacman go more than a few months without getting into some type of altercation though? lol

portis24
10-10-2008, 04:01 PM
he should be kicked out of the league for being a retard

portis24
10-11-2008, 05:37 PM
i will be at the skins game tommorow!!!!!!!

11th Chamber
10-12-2008, 03:29 PM
it looks like the NFL Ref's do not want the Lions to win this game.

Fuck them.

11th Chamber
10-12-2008, 04:07 PM
The Vikings need to thank the ref's for the assist on the win today

not even just the CJ "fumble", but the phantom pass interference in the last few minutes

hectis
10-12-2008, 04:56 PM
childress is a very shitty coach

Visionz
10-12-2008, 05:29 PM
I'm typing this on my blackberry as we drive away from Reliant stadium a winner, Lou the dolphins put up one hell of a fight, but you're rocking that logo lol my stomach was in a knot on that final drive but a great win , we played with a lot of poise at the end to overcome a lot of mistakes

11th Chamber
10-12-2008, 07:49 PM
great game between Dallas and Arizona

Storm
10-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Nobody deserved to win this game but they end up on top. Funny that a missed 30 yard field goal ends up being a huge play.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Bullshit...arizona deserved that win. They played good. Dallas was lucky....the 5 yard offsides bullshit, the screen play that went all the way....

Dallas aint lookin so good these days. I dont kno what the problem is. The O line played liek crap. Romo gets flustered under pressure.

Storm
10-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Both teams played like crap and sloppy from what I saw. That play Barber made was not luck, don't blame it on Dallas for poor tackling. Both teams had opportunities to score from turnovers and both didn't take advantage. 12 penalties on each side too.

Its Big Lu baby
10-12-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm typing this on my blackberry as we drive away from Reliant stadium a winner, Lou the dolphins put up one hell of a fight, but you're rocking that logo lol my stomach was in a knot on that final drive but a great win , we played with a lot of poise at the end to overcome a lot of mistakes
Okay okay... its on there you fucker lol
man that was an intense game
we should of had you on 4th and 10 then 4th and 2 jesus christ!
how SICK was the first Fins touchdown... that crazy trick play... nuts
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Injrjd8-RKw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Injrjd8-RKw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Olive Oil Goombah
10-12-2008, 11:09 PM
If Miami would just give Ronnie Brown the ball more, they'd win.

Ricky Williams is a joke anymore.

Visionz
10-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Okay okay... its on there you fucker lol
man that was an intense game
we should of had you on 4th and 10 then 4th and 2 jesus christ!
how SICK was the first Fins touchdown... that crazy trick play... nuts
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Injrjd8-RKw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Injrjd8-RKw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
no doubt, formation is crazy watchin and yall broke some really big plays but we squandered some chances in the game to keep it as close as it was,

the interception that got fumbled away in the return, Andre getting the ball punched away when we were driving, etc all due respect though, IT WAS a hell of a ball game, I'm just glad I didn't make the 2 1/2 hour drive to see 'em lose. The Colts game was horrible, this was great :b

btw we need to get you a bigger logo, that shit could fit in your avy,

you need one of these :lmao:

http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/images/Houston-Texans-Logo.gif

Come Honor Face
10-13-2008, 12:24 AM
Can we all get off of the NFC East nuts now? Redskins lose at home to the Rams, Philly have a 500 record, and the Cowboys are suddenly average as well. The Giants are the only team playing really well in that division.

Hollow Dartz
10-13-2008, 12:39 AM
NO we can't NFC East still running shit.

Visionz
10-13-2008, 12:42 AM
Can we all get off of the NFC East nuts now? Redskins lose at home to the Rams, Philly have a 500 record, and the Cowboys are suddenly average as well. The Giants are the only team playing really well in that division. :lmao: can't wait to read what Portishit has to say about his beloved Redskins loosing to the fucking RAMS the previously 0-4 dudes that have a D that's been just fuckin Walked Over for ever single game. I was researching defenses to possibly replace jacksonville on my squad for fantasy football right cuz they keep getting into fuckin shootouts, just weird for the jag's but anyways, in FOUR games the Rams D had ONE single solitary point earned ahahahahaha- FOUR GAMES-ONE POINT,

that's the team that just beat the Redskins :b

but really its way too early in the season to really know for sure about much. sometimes teams peak too early in the season and then kinda loose momentum as the season progresses. The Giants didn't start off too good last year and the Cowboys swept 'em in the regular season. People was thinkin Eli was close to done in NY, a team with good players gets hot at the right time and you can forget about all that shit. We still got almost 3/4 of a season to play, true for every team out there. In this league no one's guarenteed anything.

Hollow Dartz
10-13-2008, 12:43 AM
On a sidenote.
Dallas....exposed
Redskins...exposed
Bears....exposed
Matt Cassel is just not that good
Miami was never good
Carolina...exposed

Eagles are back just like I predicted. 3-3 at bye week. Come back Fresh against the Falcons with our full arsenal. Curtis, Andrews, Brown, Westbrook. 11-5 going into post season.

Visionz
10-13-2008, 12:50 AM
On a sidenote.
Dallas....exposed
Redskins...exposed
Bears....exposed
Matt Cassel is just not that good
Miami was never good
Carolina...exposed

Eagles are back just like I predicted. 3-3 at bye week. Come back Fresh against the Falcons with our full arsenal. Curtis, Andrews, Brown, Westbrook. 11-5 going into post season.You can't say Miami isn't a good squad though, that Wildcat offense is crazy and they got the right players to run it. I'm not a Miami fan but watchin play today I give them respect for what they're doing. They still beat the Chargers team that demolished the Patriots tonight.

remember almost 3/4 of the season to go.

Orion Nebulus
10-13-2008, 11:42 AM
It was a great weekend in the NFL. The Cowboys and Wackskins lose. The Giants are on top and with a win tonight against the Browns...they will widen that gap. They just need to take care of business.

Orion Nebulus
10-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Holy shit!! I just heard Tony Romo is out for four weeks with a broken finger or something like that.

Visionz
10-13-2008, 01:22 PM
^broken pinkie on his throwing hand

hectis
10-13-2008, 01:23 PM
romo is out for a month and the vikings would beat all those teams in the east

Come Honor Face
10-13-2008, 02:12 PM
Yeah I still think Young has a chance but he's gotta mentally approach things right. Sitting on the bench and doing nothing but learning can do a young QB alot of good. Rodgers is an example of that, dude's not playing like a first-year starter at all, he's playing like a vet. I think the Titans are behind him and as long as that's the case then he's got a chance. Leinart was done before he started basically cuz he a fag. His little comments after the Rose Bowl have made me a hater for life :lmao: "I still think we where the best team on the field tonight" ...........really faggot??? then why did you lose? can't stand Leinart

LOL @ really faggot??? Shit struck me as very faunny!

Come Honor Face
10-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Faunny, otherwise known as funny.

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2008, 03:33 PM
i will be at the skins game tommorow!!!!!!!

You pick the best ones.

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2008, 03:38 PM

If the Texans played the Dolphins every week for a season, do you think they'd go 16-0? The Dolphins, a storied NFL franchise, has yet to EVER beat the Texans. 0-4 versus them.

I had the Texans in that game and thought it was all over. But then the fumble was called back because Shacub's arm was going forward. THEN..on an impossible, what 4th and forever? That grab by Andre Johnson..oh maaan. After that it was elementary...I was shocked to cover that game. Dolphins looked to have them stopped on that final drive.

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2008, 04:02 PM
Both teams played like crap and sloppy from what I saw. That play Barber made was not luck, don't blame it on Dallas for poor tackling. Both teams had opportunities to score from turnovers and both didn't take advantage. 12 penalties on each side too.

Arizona definitly wasn't crappy and sloppy on defense prior to playing the pussy prevent which allowed Barber to break those weak arm tackles by DBs. I felt like Dallas would get lucky as usual and win this game, but it just never happened. Much respect to the Cardinals.

THE COWBOYS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE.

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2008, 04:05 PM
People was thinkin Eli was close to done in NY,

SYKe!!

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2008, 04:08 PM
romo is out for a month and the vikings would beat all those teams in the east

SyKe!!!!!