PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Can you feel it Cleaveland?

http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/afc/clevelandmainjs.jpg

http://www.globalsportsbuzz.com/assets/03_MNF_303x254.jpg

For one night.......in your pathetic excuse for a sports town...you all get to sit down...and for 60 minutes you get to WITNESS....championship quality play from TRUE CHAMPIONS...

http://www.nflgearstore.com/images/ny_giants_car_magnet.jpg

^^^^ NICKYTOUCH ^^^^

You May As Well Right Click and Save, Even Put IT In There Now..Why Waste Time Later?

GIANTS - 35 BROWNS - 12

portis24
10-13-2008, 04:19 PM
:lmao: can't wait to read what Portishit has to say about his beloved Redskins loosing to the fucking RAMS the previously 0-4 dudes that have a D that's been just fuckin Walked Over for ever single game. I was researching defenses to possibly replace jacksonville on my squad for fantasy football right cuz they keep getting into fuckin shootouts, just weird for the jag's but anyways, in FOUR games the Rams D had ONE single solitary point earned ahahahahaha- FOUR GAMES-ONE POINT,

that's the team that just beat the Redskins :b

but really its way too early in the season to really know for sure about much. sometimes teams peak too early in the season and then kinda loose momentum as the season progresses. The Giants didn't start off too good last year and the Cowboys swept 'em in the regular season. People was thinkin Eli was close to done in NY, a team with good players gets hot at the right time and you can forget about all that shit. We still got almost 3/4 of a season to play, true for every team out there. In this league no one's guarenteed anything.

WHO IS YOUR TEAM AGAIN????????? I DON'T REMEMBER YOU TALKING SHIT THE LAST FOUR WEEKS AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU POP UP TALKING SHIT GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE FAGGOT

portis24
10-13-2008, 04:22 PM
On a sidenote.
Dallas....exposed
Redskins...exposed
Bears....exposed
Matt Cassel is just not that good
Miami was never good
Carolina...exposed

Eagles are back just like I predicted. 3-3 at bye week. Come back Fresh against the Falcons with our full arsenal. Curtis, Andrews, Brown, Westbrook. 11-5 going into post season.

REDSKINS EXPOSED PLEASE THAT NO.1 RUN DEFENSE WAS EXPOSED WHEN PORTIS AND CO. RAN ALL OVER IT FOR 200+ YARDS AND IF SAN FRAN DIDN'T HAVE JT WHAT'S HIS NAME AT QB YOU WOULD HAVE LOST YESTERDAY ASWELL FACE IT JUST LIKE LAST YEAR THE EAGLES ARE THE WEAK LINK IN THE EAST

portis24
10-13-2008, 04:25 PM
You pick the best ones.

YEAH BUT IF YOU THINK COOLEY AND AN OFFENSIVE LINEMAN ARE GOING TO FUMBLE EVERY WEEK YOUR FUCKING HIGH

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 04:44 PM
I can't wait til the Cry-ants take a fucking beating tonite and you have to wear the logo of the gods on your shitty account.

11th Chamber
10-13-2008, 04:46 PM
the vikings would beat all those teams in the east

considering you barely beat the Lions, and ONLY beat them cause the ref's assisted you in the win, sure of course you can beat everyone in the NFC East...

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 04:48 PM
The Vikings need a QB and a better WR

Visionz
10-13-2008, 04:58 PM
WHO IS YOUR TEAM AGAIN????????? I DON'T REMEMBER YOU TALKING SHIT THE LAST FOUR WEEKS AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU POP UP TALKING SHIT GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE FAGGOT
YOU LOST TO THE RAMS

THE RAMS

I've been on here long before you ya lil' bitch and steady rep the Texans

here I'll save you the time though for your retorts on that one

blahb blah blah blhadkslfjsld f ksjdf df l blah.............blahsd blhad l blha blah BLAH!!!!!

you're the most dickriding fag on these entire boards, all that shit talking won't take away from you loosing to the muhfuckin RAMS ahahahahahahaha

Visionz
10-13-2008, 05:02 PM
If the Texans played the Dolphins every week for a season, do you think they'd go 16-0? The Dolphins, a storied NFL franchise, has yet to EVER beat the Texans. 0-4 versus them.

I had the Texans in that game and thought it was all over. But then the fumble was called back because Shacub's arm was going forward. THEN..on an impossible, what 4th and forever? That grab by Andre Johnson..oh maaan. After that it was elementary...I was shocked to cover that game. Dolphins looked to have them stopped on that final drive.
nah Schaub almost threw another interception on that drive (they ruled it on the field as one) but the ball hit the ground a split second before he got his hands on it. Andre Johnson is a BEAST, that grab he made on 4-10, he practically willed the ball into his hands, dude can't be covered one on one. period.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 05:12 PM
portis, cleveland is gonna stomp out the savages right after we slay the giants...but i need Jason Campbell to put up good numbers cuz ill be starting him that week. Warner is on a bye.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Can you feel it Cleaveland?

http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/afc/clevelandmainjs.jpg

http://www.globalsportsbuzz.com/assets/03_MNF_303x254.jpg

For one night.......in your pathetic excuse for a sports town...you all get to sit down...and for 60 minutes you get to WITNESS....championship quality play from TRUE CHAMPIONS...

http://www.nflgearstore.com/images/ny_giants_car_magnet.jpg

^^^^ NICKYTOUCH ^^^^

You May As Well Right Click and Save, Even Put IT In There Now..Why Waste Time Later?

GIANTS - 35 BROWNS - 12

Do you have one of those new york lisps too cuz your obviously dyslexic and can't spell....

Braylon gets revenge cuz Michigan blows, Jamal Lewis runs all over your faggoty justin suck...and you WILL be rockin this avatar.......see after our victory homo.

http://www.wmnttv.com/images/Cleveland_Browns.jpg

portis24
10-13-2008, 05:18 PM
YOU LOST TO THE RAMS

THE RAMS

I've been on here long before you ya lil' bitch and steady rep the Texans

here I'll save you the time though for your retorts on that one

you're the most dickriding fag on these entire boards, all that shit talking won't take away from you loosing to the muhfuckin RAMS ahahahahahahaha

YOU LIKE THE TEXANS THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU HAVENT BEEN TALKING SHIT THE LAST 4 WEEKS AND THEY FINALLY WIN AND YOU SUDDENLY APPEAR HMMMMM SO I GUESS I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN IN ABOUT ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO???

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 05:22 PM
If the browns beat washington, you realize that im going to be able to run my mouth for what??? 3 or 4 years if im still posting here.....
Even tho you havent said shit to me, im salivating at the opportunity....i may even make another avy wager if you got the sack...

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 05:23 PM
If the browns beat washington, you realize that im going to be able to run my mouth for what??? 3 or 4 years if im still posting here.....
Even tho you havent said shit to me, im salivating at the opportunity....i may even make another avy wager if you got the sack...

Visionz
10-13-2008, 05:23 PM
YOU LIKE THE TEXANS THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU HAVENT BEEN TALKING SHIT THE LAST 4 WEEKS AND THEY FINALLY WIN AND YOU SUDDENLY APPEAR HMMMMM SO I GUESS I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN IN ABOUT ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO???you're a dumbass, I've been postin even after the L's we've been taken. aside from the first two games cuz I didn't watch 'em. but you're the biggest dickrider on these boards though hands down.

You lost to the RAMS, the fuckin RAMS!!!!

Visionz
10-13-2008, 05:25 PM
He says this cuz you're known for being these boards biggest DICKRIDER

portis24
10-13-2008, 05:33 PM

I KNOW WE LOST AND ALL AND WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BUT IT WAS A FLUKE PLAY THAT THEY SCORED THERE ONLY TD ON I MEAN THEY HAD 8 FIRST DOWN'S AND 200 TOTAL YARDS THE WHOLE GAME SO DON'T GO AND GET TO HAPPY JUST YET

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 05:41 PM
Noooooooo pathetic exuuuuuuses. Beat the Browns, or I talk shit until your flesh falls off.

http://www.asklopan.com/pictures/indeed.jpg

portis24
10-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Noooooooo pathetic exuuuuuuses. Beat the Browns, or I talk shit until your flesh falls off.

http://www.asklopan.com/pictures/indeed.jpg

WERE GOING TOO I'M JUST SAYING DON'T GET TOO HAPPY OFF OF ONE LOSS

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 06:13 PM
WERE GOING TOO I'M JUST SAYING DON'T GET TOO HAPPY OFF OF ONE LOSS

i could care less what you do against everyone else.....just so you kno.

Are you a wizards fan too??

Heres something your used to seeing/

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2006/04/29/PH2006042900040.jpg

Its Big Lu baby
10-13-2008, 06:20 PM
ah you know thats too big for my sig
and ricky williams is still sick

ey i forget who the giants fan is on here
but you fuckers better win by more than 8 points
i got 300 on that shit

portis24
10-13-2008, 06:20 PM
Actually I'm Not

Storm
10-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Arizona definitly wasn't crappy and sloppy on defense prior to playing the pussy prevent which allowed Barber to break those weak arm tackles by DBs. I felt like Dallas would get lucky as usual and win this game, but it just never happened. Much respect to the Cardinals.

THE COWBOYS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE.
Yea and we allowed 24 to one of the better offenses in the league.
SYKe!!
SyKe!!!!!
Lol, you're just too much sometimes.
considering you barely beat the Lions, and ONLY beat them cause the ref's assisted you in the win, sure of course you can beat everyone in the NFC East...
And won because of a idiotic play by Dan Overlasky too.

When it rains it poors
Romo out a month
McBriar out the season
Hurd out possibly for the year

Only good thing is we have a bye after we play Giants and play St.Louis next(though they beat Washington this week), I'd be happy we go 1-2 without Romo. Defense will have step up and make some plays during this stretch, hopefully the defense will play as good as they did the first half of this game.

Its Big Lu baby
10-13-2008, 06:33 PM
If the Texans played the Dolphins every week for a season, do you think they'd go 16-0? The Dolphins, a storied NFL franchise, has yet to EVER beat the Texans. 0-4 versus them.

I had the Texans in that game and thought it was all over. But then the fumble was called back because Shacub's arm was going forward. THEN..on an impossible, what 4th and forever? That grab by Andre Johnson..oh maaan. After that it was elementary...I was shocked to cover that game. Dolphins looked to have them stopped on that final drive.
we shoulda stoped them on 4th and 10!!! that catch by johnson was redic... if it was just knocked down that game woulda been over. fuck that was such a hard loss

portis24
10-13-2008, 09:21 PM
Yea and we allowed 24 to one of the better offenses in the league.

Lol, you're just too much sometimes.

And won because of a idiotic play by Dan Overlasky too.

When it rains it poors
Romo out a month
McBriar out the season
Hurd out possibly for the year

Only good thing is we have a bye after we play Giants and play St.Louis next(though they beat Washington this week), I'd be happy we go 1-2 without Romo. Defense will have step up and make some plays during this stretch, hopefully the defense will play as good as they did the first half of this game.

ALL OF THAT MAKES ARE LOSS TO THE RAMS THAT MUCH EASIER TO TAKE I MEAN I WAS HAPPY WITH THE LOSS BUT TO ADD ALL OF THOSE INJURIES ON TOP IS PRICELESS

WE MIGHT SIGN SHAUN ALEXANDER ON TUESDAY

racist randy
10-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Eagles are back! Giants are getting their assed kicked right now.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 09:49 PM
HERE WE go Brownies here we go!!!! WOOF WOOF!!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Dirty....dont fuck with CLEVELAND.....you can't beat us on the football field, the baseball diamond, and if the Knicks could actually make the playoffs, you wont beat us on the basketball court....ANd oh, by the way, Miami couldnt beat Ohio State for all the marbles either....

OWNED
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/peter_king/11/21/mailbag/p1_manning_eli_si.jpg

Wear the logo with pride......For 1 month you'll actually have some dignity.

Storm
10-13-2008, 10:31 PM
Can't win 'em all.

Storm
10-13-2008, 10:34 PM
ALL OF THAT MAKES ARE LOSS TO THE RAMS THAT MUCH EASIER TO TAKE I MEAN I WAS HAPPY WITH THE LOSS BUT TO ADD ALL OF THOSE INJURIES ON TOP IS PRICELESS
We lost some real quality players minus Romo but it won't hurt us alot.
Romo is out for 3 games but it came at a good time.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 10:36 PM
bullshit...losing Jones hurts, your punter, Hurd.....the cowboys took a beating in more ways than one.

THE W
10-13-2008, 10:37 PM
eh, shit happens.

lucky for the giants this isnt college football.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 10:38 PM
lick my balls Giants fans.....OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get tha FUCK outta cleveland...go back to ur slums bitches!!!!!!!!!

Portis your next bitch

portis24
10-13-2008, 10:43 PM
First Off Way To Go Clevland Now All That Talk About The Giant's Being The Best Team Will Stop And Second You Don't Want None Of Portis

portis24
10-13-2008, 10:45 PM
bullshit...losing Jones hurts, your punter, Hurd.....the cowboys took a beating in more ways than one.

THANK YOU ATLEAST SOMEONE HAS SOME FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE ON THIS WEBSITE

Storm
10-13-2008, 10:46 PM
Jones is out 2-4, Barber can pick-up the extra carries or we could go with Choice, Hurd is average at best even with the 1 td against Green Bay. He hasn't done anything else.
eh, shit happens.

lucky for the giants this isnt college football.
haha

Come Honor Face
10-13-2008, 10:51 PM
LOL @ the Giants! Titans > Rest of NFL. 5-0!!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 10:52 PM
Winter, im sayin with Romo out, it doesnt help that Jones AND the punter are out...cuz MacBriar is one of the best in the league......

I think this will force Dallas to run more, which they should do anyway, which is why it hurts that Jones is going to be out.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Just a reminder for Dirty knowledge...

Storm
10-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Winter, im sayin with Romo out, it doesnt help that Jones AND the punter are out...cuz MacBriar is one of the best in the league......

I think this will force Dallas to run more, which they should do anyway, which is why it hurts that Jones is going to be out.
Oh, no I def know those injuries will hurt us but I think we can still have enough to win atleast 1 game during the time Romo is out. Our schedule is
@St.Louis
v.s. Tampa Bay
@New York(I don't remember if it's away or home, I think away)
Bye Week

I'd be glad with 1-2 record after that. Jones and Romo will be back, losing out punter really does suck but we can find a quality punter to replace him would be fine, McBriar is out 6-8 weeks so hopefully he can comeback by the last month of the regular season. We will be forced to run alot more but it atleast forces us to be more balanced on offense.

hectis
10-13-2008, 11:06 PM
so the strong east is not looking so strong right now with 2 teams losing to teams who had a combined one win

portis24
10-13-2008, 11:09 PM
so the strong east is not looking so strong right now with 2 teams losing to teams who had a combined one win

YOUR TEAM STILL SUCKS DICK

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2008, 11:09 PM
Atleast we didn't get whooped by the fucking RAMS.....didn't the Giants whoop them by 100 points?

Atleast our QB didn't go out like a bitch tonight I garuntee you don't wake up tomorrow and hear

**ALERT ALERT** ELI'S RING FINGER IS BRUISED AND IT STINGS WHEN HE TOUCHES IT ** ALERT ALERT **

Atleast we STILL on top of the NFC

Atleast we STILL in the DRIVER'S SEAT, BITCHES.

And atleast this was on out've conference loss. The Giants win next week, and all is well. Let's see if the Browns have the balls to play this way for the next 11 weeks.

Oh and I got that shitty ass Browns logo in my avatar, I'll hold it for a month.

After that month, Nicky, I wanna see where your Browns are at. I know my Giants will still be winning games. Staying on top of the NFC East.

hectis
10-13-2008, 11:12 PM
YOUR TEAM STILL SUCKS DICK

my team would not lose to the rams

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2008, 11:13 PM
LOL @ the Giants! Titans > Rest of NFL. 5-0!!!!!!!

I'm going to chug my last 2 beers and then laugh my ass to sleep thinking of this comment.

Come Honor Face
10-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Glad I could help Dirty.

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2008, 11:19 PM
No doubt kid.

But yo, Nicky. You gonna get back on the Browns bandwagon? Let me know. Ya'll have won 2 in a row. Braylon Edwards have an emotional post game.

You back on the bandwagon or what? Is it still Fuckeyes or bust?

Hahaha. Decisions, decisions, Nicky. Don't wanna be a fairweather now do ya?!?!?

GMEN BABY WE STILL NUMBER ONE!!!

Come Honor Face
10-13-2008, 11:52 PM
^^^That sig is hilarious! Who is that getting pwn3d for the skins?

Storm
10-13-2008, 11:56 PM
Laron Landry.

portis24
10-14-2008, 05:36 AM

you do remember that ass whopping you took last year right on your home field where it was 22-0 at halftime and we had a 40 year old qb throwing touchdowns and portis even threw one face it you will not make the playoffs we knocked yall out last year and this year won't even come down to the wire

Olive Oil Goombah
10-14-2008, 05:51 AM
No doubt kid.

But yo, Nicky. You gonna get back on the Browns bandwagon? Let me know. Ya'll have won 2 in a row. Braylon Edwards have an emotional post game.

You back on the bandwagon or what? Is it still Fuckeyes or bust?

Hahaha. Decisions, decisions, Nicky. Don't wanna be a fairweather now do ya?!?!?

GMEN BABY WE STILL NUMBER ONE!!!

Dude im all brownies, i dont jump to another team.....BTW were gonna have to do sumthin bout that avy dog cuz its just an orange blob. I'll have something better when i get home tonite for you.

Orion Nebulus
10-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Damn Dirty got to rock that shitty ass browns logo...if you even can call that a logo. Anyway, let Nicky have his moment. It's probably going to be the only highlight of the browns season. As much as I hate to admit it...the Giants played horrible last night. They couldnt pressure the qb at all. Eli made me grind my teeth lol. Anyway, much credit to the browns....they played a great game. We just have to bounce back. Giants are still #1 in their division. We have to take care of business against the 49ers.

baby jesus
10-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Damn I Cant Believe This Shit The Browns Wanted It More There The First Team I Can Say Wanted It More Then The Giants In Long Time. They Came In With An Amazing Gameplan To Exploit The Giants Weakness And Took Away The Strengths Perfectly.

I'm Sure Nicky And Cleveland Are Enjoying This, It Could Be The Type Of Win That Can Change The Season Around.

Giants Still The Top Of The Nfc No Doubt Tough Loss Though. What The Fuck Was With Ross Getting Burnt Like Fuckin Toast All Game?

ilzPotent
10-14-2008, 10:56 AM
LOVE THAT CLIP DIRTY - I went crazy, he did it for that whole quarter... TRUCKIN!

abasi
10-14-2008, 11:02 AM
i'm glad the browns are getting on track
it took them long enough

hectis
10-14-2008, 12:41 PM
you do remember that ass whopping you took last year right on your home field where it was 22-0 at halftime and we had a 40 year old qb throwing touchdowns and portis even threw one face it you will not make the playoffs we knocked yall out last year and this year won't even come down to the wire

key word last year this is this year and u lost to a team with no wins and u wont even come close to the playoffs

and the redskins fans are all homo wearing dresses thinking it's cool

hectis
10-14-2008, 12:45 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/jeezywayne06/hogets.jpg

check two
10-14-2008, 03:36 PM
Like has been said, the Titans do look like the best team right now. They play the Chiefs next, so chalk up another win for them.

How did the Bears get exposed? They lost at the very end to a last second field goal to an improved 4 and 2 Falcons team? The Falcons are better this year with a rookie QB, than they were with a overrated convict.

I saw a replay of the Cardinals/Cowboys game where Romo lost the ball in the endzone and the Cardinals scored a touchdown, but they ruled the play over for some reason? What was the call? lol Warner is a better QB than Romo, and the Cardinals have a better group of receivers than the Cowboys.

11th Chamber
10-14-2008, 03:39 PM
So the Lions just traded Roy Williams to the Cowboys for reportedly a 1st, 3rd, 6th round pick

Kind of happy/sad to see Roy leave

He was a very good reciever, and often the only great thing to watch during games the last few years, altho recently he has been dropping nearly every pass thrown to him, he has been running his mouth and it looks as tho Calvin is emerging to be better than him

I wish him luck in Dallas.

Think of it tho... Terrel Owens AND Roy Williams as yer starting two!? thats sick right there

Storm
10-14-2008, 03:45 PM
Pacman suspended atleast 4 weeks, oh well. We atleast get Roy Williams.

check two
10-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Well T.O. hasn't led the team with receptions in any game this season, I heard.

Storm
10-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Maybe the first game but every other game he has had like around 3-6 catches.

check two
10-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Is Roy Williams a trouble maker too?

Storm
10-14-2008, 04:03 PM
No, but from what I've heard he is selfish.

Storm
10-14-2008, 04:06 PM
I think this trade really does help Detroit, with a new GM and now a nice stack of draft picks they could finally start improving.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-14-2008, 04:42 PM
TO isnt going to be happy about this.

hectis
10-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Pacman suspended atleast 4 weeks, oh well. We atleast get Roy Williams.

romo and Williams is going to be sick. Do u think T.O can take not being the best receiver on the team any more?

Storm
10-14-2008, 04:53 PM
As long as we win , I think he'll be fine. Look at the Redskins game, he got plenty of balls thrown to him but we had a frustrating loss and he showed his frustration. Look at the Green Bay game, he had I think 2 caches but didn't complain about it at all.

portis24
10-14-2008, 06:19 PM
redskins sign alexander to a one year deal now the running game is is going to be that much tougher like it wasn't tough already

Storm
10-14-2008, 06:26 PM
It's amazing how he was a MVP 3 years ago and going into this year he was a still a free agent, glad to see him back in the league.

check two
10-14-2008, 06:41 PM
On a side note, watch out for Penn St. Maybe the best team in college football right now.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-14-2008, 07:03 PM
go to the ncaa thread....i'd love to talk shit cuz you know Ohio State is going to knock em off in two weeks.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Dirty...heres the avy.

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Sports/American-Football/Cleveland-Browns/Cleveland-Browns-Helmet-2.gif

check two
10-14-2008, 08:06 PM
My bad, I just noticed there was a NCAA thread.

Visionz
10-14-2008, 08:58 PM
So the Lions just traded Roy Williams to the Cowboys for reportedly a 1st, 3rd, 6th round pick

Kind of happy/sad to see Roy leave

He was a very good reciever, and often the only great thing to watch during games the last few years, altho recently he has been dropping nearly every pass thrown to him, he has been running his mouth and it looks as tho Calvin is emerging to be better than him

I wish him luck in Dallas.

Think of it tho... Terrel Owens AND Roy Williams as yer starting two!? thats sick right therevery sick and is gonna be very hard to game plan for.

With Millien finally gone Detroit will finally have some draft picks that they can actually do something with. I thought yall had a sick tandem yourselves with Calvin Johnson and Roy but they've never seemed to go crazy at the same time , its lookin like a win-win for both teams

sakk
10-15-2008, 06:50 PM
That browns CB wright looks like he could be one of the best.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Yea, Wright has a lot of talent. He started since he was a rookie and has been pretty solid. He was the best CB in the draft but dropped cuz of supposed personal issues he had incollege as a frosh....
I guess he had some trouble at USC, than transferred to UNLV and had a good career. But i was happy we got him in the second round. He has had a few good picks this year.

sakk
10-15-2008, 07:17 PM
I would def let him start for the saints ;)

sakk
10-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Jamarcus is a horrible decision maker. Meaning he doesnt make decisions, and if he does its takes a while.

check two
10-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Yeah, the Raiders need to get rid of just about the whole team.

Visionz
10-15-2008, 11:47 PM
I was so pi$$ed @ the Saints/Raiders game..........N.O. slaughtered my Raiders.......all I could do was sot back and watch in grief........wow Jamarcus Russell is bullshit..........seriously.......like that dude is fuckin 'f-i-r-e-d'.......

And then my Ravens got spanked by the Colts......this past weekend def. was not my football day.......
I was on the opposite end of the spectrum with the great wins by both the Texans and Texas

Come Honor Face
10-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Hey Visions, do u live near Houston? Are u within their major fanbase area? As a Titans fan, Ive wondered about how the people in Houston, or Texan fans in general feel about the Titans. I mean, when the Oilers left Houston, no one was coming to their games anyway, but there is usually some hard feelings between a franchise, and the city they left. I'd like to hear your take on what people where feeling since they left, both before, and after Houston got the Texans franchise.

Visionz
10-16-2008, 10:34 AM
Hey Visions, do u live near Houston? Are u within their major fanbase area? As a Titans fan, Ive wondered about how the people in Houston, or Texan fans in general feel about the Titans. I mean, when the Oilers left Houston, no one was coming to their games anyway, but there is usually some hard feelings between a franchise, and the city they left. I'd like to hear your take on what people where feeling since they left, both before, and after Houston got the Texans franchise.
I'm in Austin so really idk, Houston's about a 2 1/2 hour drive from here and most of the people here are Cowboy fans first. People did love the Oilers. They consistently sold the Astrodome out up until everybody knew they were leaving. Any anger people did have towards the Titans has been tempered by two things, the Texans overall-shittyness during the Carr/Capers era and the drafting of Vince Young. The Houston media and alot of their fans can be pretty damn harsh. I've read calls for both Kubiak's and Schaub's head in the local papers this year which to me is crazy. The team has been extremely competitive this year compared to years past and the talent level is leaps and bounds ahead of where we were at any point when Capers and Casserly as GM were running the show. So yeah, they're not really paying too much attention to the Titans just cause they're too busy pissing and moaning about the team they have now. Again I think that's crazy cause really where one offseason away from getting the players we need on defense to be a truly dominant team.

and people love Vince here in Texas. ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM, true for houstonians and texas in general. The dude sales alot of jerseys here and its hard to have true hatred for a team when you love their (would-be) starting QB.

Personally the only team in our division I really don't like is the Colts.

check two
10-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Have they been saying when Vince Young might be ready to come back? I don't think they should start him the way Collins and the team has been doing.

Storm
10-16-2008, 11:21 AM
He's probably almost ready to be back but Jeff Fisher said Vince would have to earn his way back which I think is the best way to handle this.

check two
10-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Yeah, I'd definitely stick with Collins.

abasi
10-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Yeah, I'd definitely stick with Collins.

yeah for now

Come Honor Face
10-16-2008, 10:53 PM
^^^Yeah. There is no reason to change anything right now. Vince could be a better QB for getting to watch a veteran make smart decisions, and manage the game the way it should be. Vince was thrown into the fire almost immediately, and never had that benifit before in the NFL. All we need is a solid QB. With our defense, there is no need for a QB to light the world on fire in Tennessee.

Its Big Lu baby
10-16-2008, 11:27 PM
BAL MIAMI - MIAMI
PIT CIN - PIT
NO CAR - NO
SF NYG - NYG
MIN CHI - CHI
TEN KC - TEN
SD BUF - SD
DAL STL - DAL
DET HOU - HOU

IND GB - Hmmm... GB?
CLE WAS - WAS
NYJ OAK - Upset... Oakland
SEA TB - TB

YOUR PICKS?

Visionz
10-16-2008, 11:29 PM
^^^Yeah. There is no reason to change anything right now. Vince could be a better QB for getting to watch a veteran make smart decisions, and manage the game the way it should be. Vince was thrown into the fire almost immediately, and never had that benifit before in the NFL. All we need is a solid QB. With our defense, there is no need for a QB to light the world on fire in Tennessee.
agree there, the kind of offense Texas runs doesn't really translate to the NFL but I think maybe they formed that offense around him a little too much in the beginning. It took people by surprise the first year, not some much the second and that's when he started to struggle. Vince has a good arm and accuracy, learning how to make his reads better is gonna help him out alot. I still think he's a franchise quarterback he just needs some time to really learn the pro game.

Its Big Lu baby
10-16-2008, 11:31 PM
dirty i dont see the browns logo... did you bail out of your bet?

Visionz
10-16-2008, 11:33 PM
BAL MIAMI - MIAMI
PIT CIN - Pit
NO CAR - tough one........New Orleans
SF NYG - NY
MIN CHI - Chi
TEN KC - Ten
SD BUF - SD
DAL STL - DAL
DET HOU - H-TOWN!!
IND GB - Ind (I really think the damn game in Houston turned the season around for 'em, fuckers!!!!)
CLE WAS -- Clev
NYJ OAK - NYJ
SEA TB - Tampa

Olive Oil Goombah
10-17-2008, 07:18 AM
dirty i dont see the browns logo... did you bail out of your bet?

hell yea he did. But he's a little bitch ne ways. I expected it.

thatKid
10-17-2008, 09:48 AM
How 'bout them Jets

Come Honor Face
10-17-2008, 01:26 PM
BAL MIAMI - BAL
PIT CIN - PIT
NO CAR - NO
SF NYG - NY
MIN CHI - MIN
TEN KC - TEN
SD BUF - SD
DAL STL - DAL
DET HOU - HOU
IND GB - GB
CLE WAS - WAS
NYJ OAK - NYJ
SEA TB - TB

Tough pics - (BAL > MIAMI) (WAS > CLE) (GB > IND) (MIN > CHI) (NO > CAR)

Storm
10-19-2008, 02:17 PM
Fire Wade Philips.

check two
10-19-2008, 02:35 PM
lol yeah Dallas is looking pretty good against the Rams.

Storm
10-19-2008, 02:44 PM
Only player who seems to care is Ware, 3 sacks AND they took 1 1/2 sacks from him too. Penalties and turnovers are finally getting to us.

check two
10-19-2008, 03:14 PM
It looks like the Bills are for real.

Will the Bengals win a game this season?

racist randy
10-19-2008, 06:09 PM
LOL Cowboys exposed. Wait till the Eagles come back from vacation. We want our top spot back!

Storm
10-19-2008, 06:23 PM
What do you expect from Romo-less team. We were able to win even with the excessive penalty's and the mediocre defense then but now without Romo we're screwed.

11th Chamber
10-19-2008, 06:34 PM
regardless of Calvin's nice day 156 rec. yards, TD, 2 pt conversion, he did it on only 2 catches

I swear Orlovski threw the ball to him no more than 5 times the entire game, while he was in single coverage and beating the corner most of the time

I got no clue why Furrey and McDonald got almost all the throws

shit pisses me off. Plus we need to get Kevin Smith more than just 10 carries

racist randy
10-19-2008, 06:49 PM
What do you expect from Romo-less team. We were able to win even with the excessive penalty's and the mediocre defense then but now without Romo we're screwed.
No excuse for that shit. The Rams???

portis24
10-19-2008, 06:53 PM
REDSKINS WIN PORTIS MVP even though his fumble gave clevland a td and the browns offense terrible

Olive Oil Goombah
10-19-2008, 06:58 PM
I dont care that much either way that we lost I just hope we can finally see what QUinn can do cuz im sick of Anderson

Storm
10-19-2008, 07:01 PM
No excuse for that shit. The Rams???
Game could have different had Romo been healthy. He's a difference maker in our offense. Look at our threats, Owens, Witten, Williams. Those are 3 quality players and if your qb can't make accurate passes to them the offense is bound for doom. We pass to run. I wasn't making excuses, I said what do you expect from a overrated or underachieving team. Look at the last 4 games we played, we struggled on offense yet we scored 20 +. Today we scored 14 and I think the last td was scored when the game was done anways with Brad Johnson.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-19-2008, 07:20 PM
yea well Romo was hurt so quit complaining. I love seeing T.O. struggle...its only a matter of time before he starts becoming a team cancer yet again, especially if Roy starts playing well.....
Its not just Romo tho....losing your punter, Felix Jones and Miles Austin hurts.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-19-2008, 07:21 PM
yea well Romo was hurt so quit complaining. I love seeing T.O. struggle...its only a matter of time before he starts becoming a team cancer yet again, especially if Roy starts playing well.....
Its not just Romo tho....losing your punter, Felix Jones and Miles Austin hurts.

Storm
10-19-2008, 07:29 PM
I said what do you expect from a overrated or underachieving team
yea well Romo was hurt so quit complaining
I said team.

check two
10-19-2008, 07:33 PM
I don't think the Cowboys can use the excuse about not having their starting QB. Romo isn't as important to the Cowboys as Brady is to the Patriots. I think the Cowboys would have gotten beat whether Romo was playing or not. They still gave up 34 points to the Rams. The expectations of people saying the Cowboys are favorites to win the Spuer Bowl might have to lower soon. They might be competing for third place in their division by the end of the season.

Storm
10-19-2008, 07:35 PM
We were able to win even with the excessive penalty's and the mediocre defense then but now without Romo we're screwed.

check two
10-19-2008, 07:38 PM
lol I see your posts Storm.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-19-2008, 07:46 PM
I thought the Cowboys were for real but it looks like I could not have been more wrong. ALTHOUGH i am still not sold on Tony Romo as being a great QB. I think he makes too many big mistakes and still doesnt handle the pressure well.

Storm
10-19-2008, 08:04 PM
lol I see your posts Storm.
I know but I have to post it to for ppl to see I'm not just blaming this loss on a injury.
I thought the Cowboys were for real but it looks like I could not have been more wrong. ALTHOUGH i am still not sold on Tony Romo as being a great QB. I think he makes too many big mistakes and still doesnt handle the pressure well.
Were not disciplined enough win games when were playing bad, we had a situation where it was 3rd & 1, we get a penalty(false start) so now it's 3rd & 6, we get 5, now it's 4th & 1, then ANOTHER false start so we had to go for a field goal which we missed, that's what killing us. Romo is a elite QB imo, he's as good as any QB in the league when he is at his best but the thing is with him is he is too prone to turnovers. He likes to extend plays as much as he can but as you see it can be a good or a really bad thing. He needs to learn to hold on the ball alot better if he is going run or stay in the pock for a long time.

portis24
10-19-2008, 08:04 PM
portis 175 yards rushing and 1td

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2008, 08:15 PM
LOL @ NickyTouch's bitch ass talking about he wants Quinn now. Hahahahaha. I hope you Clown fans enjoyed your Super Bowl last week.

It was BACK TO BUISNESS in Giants Stadium this week.

Big time fucking matchup next week. Game of the Week no doubt and prolly will be Game of the Year up to this point. GMen At Steelers. Need I say more? The two teams define what smashmouth football is all about.

And Portis24 how do the garbage ass Clowns defense hold the Deadskins scoreless until the 2nd half LOL. Portis MVP please. Hahaha...nice pick up, Shaun Alexander 3 carries 8 yardsssssss. HAhahahaha. Bitch nigga doesn't wanna play ball, he wanna make his money, Washington failed on that pickup.

DALLAS COWGIRLS = RAMMED!!

HAhahahahaha the Rams beat both the Deadskins and the Girlz hahahahahahaha what a joke.

Reggie Bush out for a few weeks and the drama is only about to start for Saint fans, NO playoffs for N.O.

And the BEars get a big win over the garbage ass Vikes.

Hahahahaha @ the Jets Fans ya'll lost to OAKLAND.

And Its Big Foo yeah dogg I have the Browns logo kid.

You see it there clear as day it's the Brown's logo clearly, the Browns gay ass logo is just a fucking shade of brown. AHahah.

And LOL @ everyone jocking my steeze trying to make avatar and logo bets I see gay ass 11th Chamber has to rock that ugly ass Ohio State logo. I'm rooting for Ohio State. I want to see if they can really lose a 3rd Nat'l Title in a row. AHAHAHAHAH.

Peace bitches! The G-Men are BACK...last week was just a BUMP IN THE ROAD!

http://assets.giants.com/uploads/HOMEPAGE_STORY/A43675EB32C142A59B6CE38E27995A30.gif (http://www.giants.com/news/headlines/story.asp?story_id=30366)

Brandon Jacobs bitch Best Running Back in the GAME!

portis24
10-19-2008, 08:19 PM
you know it feels good to have bragging right's over most of the guy's on this site and i have a feeling it's going to continue

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Giants D Dominant as well today 6 Sacks Multiple Fumbles and Picks and only gave up 10 on DeFense the TD to make it 17 came on a blocked FG TD return on a badsnap.

Bring on the Steelers we're gonna lay out a blueprint for you NickyTouch on how to finally beat these guys LOL.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-19-2008, 08:20 PM
you can talk all the shit you want, but the bottom line is you can't talk about the Browns cuz they gave you a spanking that the whole Nation witnessed.

Plus you welched on yur fuckin bet you faggot.....

Typical tho, i expected it.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-19-2008, 08:21 PM
Giants D Dominant as well today 6 Sacks Multiple Fumbles and Picks and only gave up 10 on DeFense the TD to make it 17 came on a blocked FG TD return on a badsnap.

Bring on the Steelers we're gonna lay out a blueprint for you NickyTouch on how to finally beat these guys LOL.

Thats useless cuz we will just hand over the blueprints on how to route you guys to pittspuke.

portis24
10-19-2008, 08:22 PM
LOL @ NickyTouch's bitch ass talking about he wants Quinn now. Hahahahaha. I hope you Clown fans enjoyed your Super Bowl last week.

It was BACK TO BUISNESS in Giants Stadium this week.

Big time fucking matchup next week. Game of the Week no doubt and prolly will be Game of the Year up to this point. GMen At Steelers. Need I say more? The two teams define what smashmouth football is all about.

And Portis24 how do the garbage ass Clowns defense hold the Deadskins scoreless until the 2nd half LOL. Portis MVP please. Hahaha...nice pick up, Shaun Alexander 3 carries 8 yardsssssss. HAhahahaha. Bitch nigga doesn't wanna play ball, he wanna make his money, Washington failed on that pickup.

DALLAS COWGIRLS = RAMMED!!

HAhahahahaha the Rams beat both the Deadskins and the Girlz hahahahahahaha what a joke.

Reggie Bush out for a few weeks and the drama is only about to start for Saint fans, NO playoffs for N.O.

And the BEars get a big win over the garbage ass Vikes.

Hahahahaha @ the Jets Fans ya'll lost to OAKLAND.

And Its Big Foo yeah dogg I have the Browns logo kid.

You see it there clear as day it's the Brown's logo clearly, the Browns gay ass logo is just a fucking shade of brown. AHahah.

And LOL @ everyone jocking my steeze trying to make avatar and logo bets I see gay ass 11th Chamber has to rock that ugly ass Ohio State logo. I'm rooting for Ohio State. I want to see if they can really lose a 3rd Nat'l Title in a row. AHAHAHAHAH.

Peace bitches! The G-Men are BACK...last week was just a BUMP IN THE ROAD!

http://assets.giants.com/uploads/HOMEPAGE_STORY/A43675EB32C142A59B6CE38E27995A30.gif (http://www.giants.com/news/headlines/story.asp?story_id=30366)

Brandon Jacobs bitch Best Running Back in the GAME!

YOUR THE FAG ROCKIN THE BROWNS LOGO NOT ME AND HOW DO YOU GIVE UP 35 POINT'S TO THAT GOD AWFUL OFFENSE YOUR TIME'S COMING BITCH

AND BTW PORTIS>JACOBS IT'S NOT EVEN UP FOR DEBATE

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2008, 08:24 PM
The Browns are better than the Rams I know that, Portis. AHahahahahahahahahahahahahah and the Browns defense held you scoreless in the 1st half ahahahahah.

PORTIS 24

I now Direct you to my SIG faggit

|
|
|
|
\/

Olive Oil Goombah
10-19-2008, 08:27 PM
your both a couple a homos

portis24
10-19-2008, 08:35 PM
so jacobs is the best back in the league because he ran over laron landry on one play?

portis24
10-19-2008, 08:41 PM

you talked all that shit before the season strarted and now look at you calling for quinn and would most likely finish last in your division if it weren't for the bengals LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE THE SEASON LAST YEAR WAS A FLUKE

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2008, 08:43 PM
Naw because Jacobs had another 2 TDs today + he didn't fumble unlike Portis bitch ass

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2008, 08:44 PM

sure

you purple named faggit

bitch with a 1920 italian gangster's fetish talking bout some homos hahahahaha we all know you worship men nicky look at the dude in your signature i bet you was like

"oh this is a cute picture of him"

portis24
10-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Naw because Jacobs had another 2 TDs today + he didn't fumble unlike Portis bitch ass

yeah but he had 69 yards compared to 175 yds from portis i know your not that smart but that's more than double the yards that jacobs had

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Yeah but we're still atop the division fuck nigga.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-19-2008, 09:50 PM
sure

you purple named faggit

Bitch you aint kno shit bout the jokers....talkin like that only proves it....now lick your wounds, cuz i kno it still hurts.

you talked all that shit before the season strarted and now look at you calling for quinn and would most likely finish last in your division if it weren't for the bengals LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE THE SEASON LAST YEAR WAS A FLUKE

Well u dont kno me cuz i been callin for quinn since the preseason. As far as the Redskins are concerned....Jason Campbell sux. I had to start his scrub ass today cuz Kurt Warner was out thinkin he'd tear up the Browns shit defense.....God was I wrong.

Good luck on your quest of winning a super bowl with that guy.

Come Honor Face
10-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Damn! U guys are really emo tonight! Anyways, my team would smash any of your teams! LOL 6-0!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
10-19-2008, 11:00 PM
Bo Scaife ....throw him the ball more

Visionz
10-19-2008, 11:59 PM
Texans extend the win streak to 3 next week, we let the Lions get back into the game in the 2nd half, absolutely dominated in the first. One more draft to sure up the defensive backs and the whole league is gonna start fearin the Texans. One draft away.

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2008, 12:47 AM
Lol at the Titans fan. Funny that until this year his bitch ass has kept out the spotlight. But yeah, let's see if Titans can win a playoff game. That's what I wanna see. I like them to keep playing tough defense throughout. Don't forget who your QBs are. You got Collins who will at anytime throughout the playoffs throw 5 picks. Trust. And your offense ain't really impressive, no matter what the score was today. I think the best thing about Titans, is Jeff Fischer. It's not even the players. He got them believing. FOr now atleast. I still think that if it came to the Super Bowl, Giants would beat them. But enjoy undefeated Embyonic. You'll be "emo" (type of fag uses this word?) soon enough once the Titans start falling. They ain't playing shit. Their division sucks too. The Colts suck this year and the Jags ain't impressive anymore. Their QB is a 1year wonder like Derek Anderson.

The AFC is ASS this year. Giants put the NFC back in control. Too bad the garbage ass Cowboys keep making the NFC East / NFC look worst and worst every week

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2008, 12:48 AM
Bo Scaife ....throw him the ball more

They underusing Alge Crumpler.

Come Honor Face
10-20-2008, 01:18 AM
Lol at the Titans fan. Funny that until this year his bitch ass has kept out the spotlight. But yeah, let's see if Titans can win a playoff game. That's what I wanna see. I like them to keep playing tough defense throughout. Don't forget who your QBs are. You got Collins who will at anytime throughout the playoffs throw 5 picks. Trust. And your offense ain't really impressive, no matter what the score was today. I think the best thing about Titans, is Jeff Fischer. It's not even the players. He got them believing. FOr now atleast. I still think that if it came to the Super Bowl, Giants would beat them. But enjoy undefeated Embyonic. You'll be "emo" (type of fag uses this word?) soon enough once the Titans start falling. They ain't playing shit. Their division sucks too. The Colts suck this year and the Jags ain't impressive anymore. Their QB is a 1year wonder like Derek Anderson.

The AFC is ASS this year. Giants put the NFC back in control. Too bad the garbage ass Cowboys keep making the NFC East / NFC look worst and worst every week

Derek Anderson had one really good game this year. Then again, u already knew that. Didn't u? U respond to my criticism of u being emo, by getting even more emo. Funny. Say what u want about the Titans. We sure as hell wouldn't get blown out by the Browns.

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2008, 02:08 AM
I analyze the game, know the game, played it. I have rivals on this board. So fuck off. You have none. All you do is talk about the Titans and no one cares. Call it what you want. Titans will have a harder time making it to the Super Bowl than us. So that's what it is. I said I respect Fischer, without him, ya'll shit. A Nice defense, no offense barely. So whatever. In the AFC that flies, but just try to play an NFC team with that. A respectable one. Must respect to Tennesse, but no ones emo, or mad. I just take it weky by week/ I res[ect Titans. But leme ask. You think this is your year?

Come Honor Face
10-20-2008, 02:37 AM
Don't know. I'm hopeful. Would never have thought your boys would win it last year, but they did. It is the best start in franchise history, so I am certainly exited about our chances. Our offense is probably better than u think. We are capable of running the ball with considerable success against anyone. Our defense is the nastiest I have ver seen it, and I've been following the Titans since before they left Houston, and were still the Oilers. This years team is kinda similar to the 2000 Ravens team. I'm not sure our defense will end up being quite as good as the Ravens were, but I also think our offense is a little bit better than theirs was. A lot of it will depend how much better Chris Johnson gets by the end of the year. The sky is the limit for him. I believe he will be a superstar in the league. If he can reach that level this year, I'd say we could win it all.

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2008, 02:43 AM
I knew my boys would win it. If they had been healthy, they'd have won in 05 or 06.

Come Honor Face
10-20-2008, 02:55 AM
I knew my boys would win it. If they had been healthy, they'd have won in 05 or 06.

I was personally convinced last year that Eli was never gonna be anything but a bust. Apparantly, I was wrong. It's interesting though. I believe Eli's success has been all about confidence. I wonder where his confidence would have been if Asante Samuel had caught that ball that hit him in the hands, I believe it was one play before Tyree's amazing catch. Samuel cathches that, the Patriots win, and Eli is most likely the person Giants fans would have blamed for the loss. Would he have came out playing the way he has this year? It's all irrelevent, cuz he didn't, and Eli then burned them for the win.

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2008, 03:06 AM
Yeah you was wrong. Agreed.

wuswordz95
10-20-2008, 05:21 AM
go buccs. im glad they won. mike alstot is awesome

hectis
10-20-2008, 07:22 AM
good job of gus throwing 4 ints. when are they going to fire childress?

Orion Nebulus
10-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Good win by the Giants yesterday. We improve to 5-1. Now The Giants got a true test against the Steelers. That's going to be a good game. Two physical teams head to head. That's true smash mouth football right there. Time to send a message.

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2008, 07:30 PM
I wonder where his confidence would have been if Asante Samuel had caught that ball that hit him in the hands, I believe it was one play before Tyree's amazing catch. Samuel cathches that, the Patriots win, and Eli is most likely the person Giants fans would have blamed for the loss..

Remember when the Titans came so close to winning it versus the Rams?

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/kcarey319/NFL/just2short.jpg

I'd imagine Eli would've felt like that.

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2008, 07:33 PM
nah d00d.......real question iz....how bout them 'Raidersssssssssss!!!!!!'

all day baby! haha.....but I know they aren't gonna get far this season as usual....but if they can get to the win column with at least '5' then I'll be happy....I don't think we've won 5 games since 04', and haven't had a winning record since 02' when we were 11-5. I'm just glad Janikowski kicked dirt in Favre's face with that 54 yrd field goal........*piff!* bitch! haha

And am glad muh Ravens (#2 team) whooped on the Dolphins too :cheerlie:

:beer:

Hey don't let NickyTouch know you have two teams. He might try to cut your head off and sell it on the black market because that's sooooo unheard of!

Anyway yeah that Jets/Raiders game was dope I saw that. Jets were lucky to even make it to OT.

And the DOlphins just suck now. It's official. I was gonna give em the benefit after the SD/Pats wins...but they back to being the Fins now. Unless they go on a tear, it's no playoffs for M.I.A.

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2008, 07:35 PM
good job of gus throwing 4 ints. when are they going to fire childress?

ahahahaha

the saga continues

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Good win by the Giants yesterday. We improve to 5-1. Now The Giants got a true test against the Steelers. That's going to be a good game. Two physical teams head to head. That's true smash mouth football right there. Time to send a message.

This will be a reaaaaal good game. Win or Lose, we need the Giants to show that we're the tough team we pride ourself on being.

racist randy
10-20-2008, 07:53 PM
nevermind.

check two
10-20-2008, 10:36 PM
What happened to the Broncos tonight? lol They got embarassed.

Come Honor Face
10-20-2008, 10:57 PM
Remember when the Titans came so close to winning it versus the Rams?

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/kcarey319/NFL/just2short.jpg

I'd imagine Eli would've felt like that.

Thank u for resurrecting one of the most painful memories of my life.

thatKid
10-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Titans, right now = 2002 Super Bowl Champs Bucs 'D...

hectis
10-21-2008, 11:16 AM
or the 2000 ravens

thatKid
10-21-2008, 01:30 PM
or the 2000 ravens

Or, no. The 2000 Ravens defense were better too me.

11th Chamber
10-21-2008, 05:03 PM
I cant believe the Browns just suspended Winslow for next week

They need all the help they can get against Jacksonville.

stupid move

Titans, right now = 2002 Super Bowl Champs Bucs 'D...

or the 2000 ravens

I think you guys are getting a little out of hand with those statements

check two
10-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Well I think it is agreed at least that the Titans are the best defense in the NFL right now.

Come Honor Face
10-22-2008, 02:13 AM
Well I think it is agreed at least that the Titans are the best defense in the NFL right now.

I believe we do have the best in the league right now, but It's a little early to compare them to 2000 Ravens. Not to say they won't be comparable at the end of the season, and I certainly hope they are, but it's just too early to tell. I will say this, I have never, ever seen a DT play as well as Albert Haynesworth is right now! He is just absolutely unblockable! He runs over double teams. Also Cortland Finnegan is playing outstanding at corner! Pacman who?

Olive Oil Goombah
10-22-2008, 08:02 AM
I cant believe the Browns just suspended Winslow for next week

They need all the help they can get against Jacksonville.

stupid move

I think you guys are getting a little out of hand with those statements

Fuck Winslow...all he does is bitch. Same with Edwards. You knew what you were getting with these two. A couple of Prima Donnas.
Winsolw looks slower and slower to me every game.....and now he wants a new contract after he already signed the old one.
This assshole still got paid even tho he cost us a season when he fucked up ridin a motorcycle...plus it shortened his career.

He deserves it.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-22-2008, 08:03 AM
The titans defense is no where near the Ravens of 2000.....that defense WON games for them. They didnt even need an offense.

baby jesus
10-22-2008, 03:09 PM
Giants Vs. Steelers Game Of The Week. Smash Mouth Football Cant Wait For It I Really See The Giants Coming Out On Top I Really Do.

Finally A Game They Need To Seriously Get Up For I Expect Them To Come Out Ready To Go. Big Game Steve Smith I Just Feel It. I'm Just A Little Worried About Hines Ward

baby jesus
10-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Is It Just Me Or Does Farve Seem Not Intrested In Playing For The Jets. Calling The Lions To Talk About Green Bay, Talking To Romo Suggesting He Should Play.

I Think He Had No Intrest In Going To The Jets But Agreed To It Anyway. It Seems Like Its the Jets And Farve Just Comes In On Sundays To Play Quaterback Like A Seperation I Dont Know If Theres Seperation But I Dont See The Chemistry Between Him And The Team.

portis24
10-22-2008, 03:36 PM
how come it seems everybody on the browns has had a staph infection

Dirty Knowledge
10-22-2008, 03:42 PM
oh shit!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP4YnN3OKcI/AAAAAAAACGs/Uezo_u4zTYY/s400/halftime.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP4YnN3OKcI/AAAAAAAACGs/Uezo_u4zTYY/s1600-h/halftime.jpg)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP4dTVFjiOI/AAAAAAAACG0/kjRjZnpgXMU/s400/jj.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP4dTVFjiOI/AAAAAAAACG0/kjRjZnpgXMU/s1600-h/jj.jpg)

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r460/romanostudio/pacman.gif (http://s355.photobucket.com/albums/r460/romanostudio/?action=view&current=pacman.gif)

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff327/gmengmen/toro.jpg

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff327/gmengmen/jerry.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP5IcPECYUI/AAAAAAAACHE/zbZhFNm3P9I/s400/fired.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP5IcPECYUI/AAAAAAAACHE/zbZhFNm3P9I/s1600-h/fired.jpg)

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2405/wadepoints2tz8.jpg

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1831/terrelowenscu1.jpg
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6484/wadewithbeerlg8.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7285/z118310230br5.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2544/9f8baf7acde344a98e01a3eko7.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP6UrZCzp-I/AAAAAAAACHM/dV4PxrhgU2M/s400/our+gang.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP6UrZCzp-I/AAAAAAAACHM/dV4PxrhgU2M/s1600-h/our+gang.jpg)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP95d4A7dYI/AAAAAAAACHk/i5bxp_d3mUg/s400/eww-lala.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP95d4A7dYI/AAAAAAAACHk/i5bxp_d3mUg/s1600-h/eww-lala.jpg)

Cowgirls You Can't Escape The Mighty Forces Of .500 Ball!

Storm
10-22-2008, 04:37 PM
http://www.imagedonkey.com/out.php/i432_shockeyshocked.gif

racist randy
10-22-2008, 04:51 PM
LOL What game was that?

11th Chamber
10-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Lol I kinda remember that. It was like 2 years ago I think. Blocked or missed FG?

somthin like that. I remember them showing that on PTI

Storm
10-22-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm thinking missed field goal, I think it was against Washington but could be wrong.

baby jesus
10-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Hahahaha Stay Puft Wade Phillips And Buckweat T.O Had ME Dying.

That Game Was Against Seattle A Couple Of Years Ago That Was After Like Feelys Third Missed Field Goal They Should Have Won That Game. Even Being Completely Pissed Off About That I Still Had Do Die Laughin At Shockeys Reaction Classic Even For A Giant Fan.

Storm
10-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Hahahaha Stay Puft Wade Phillips And Buckweat T.O Had ME Dying.

That Game Was Against Seattle A Couple Of Years Ago That Was After Like Feelys Third Missed Field Goal They Should Have Won That Game. Even Being Completely Pissed Off About That I Still Had Do Die Laughin At Shockeys Reaction Classic Even For A Giant Fan.
Ahhhhh I remember that now! Brings back alot of memories mostly of my dad and brothers reaction lol.

Dirty Knowledge
10-23-2008, 11:40 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n146/knightonet/0208_large.jpg

The Doctor? I know this tai bo hoe ain't tryna get brolic.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R4K9vKNBY0I/AAAAAAAAA3k/Y3rnpumvEcU/s400/dallasdown.jpg (http://bp1.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R4K9vKNBY0I/AAAAAAAAA3k/Y3rnpumvEcU/s1600-h/dallasdown.jpg)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP_ooB48m5I/AAAAAAAACHs/ifFAr3R9C6U/s400/pinkie.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/SP_ooB48m5I/AAAAAAAACHs/ifFAr3R9C6U/s1600-h/pinkie.jpg)

.500 IS COMmMINNNNNNN

Storm
10-23-2008, 11:42 AM
In two weeks! two weeks!

11th Chamber
10-23-2008, 02:36 PM
not that im surprised, but this weeks game against Washington is blacked out in Michigan. Couldent sell out the game, 8,000 tickets still available

And i wouldent put it past them that the rest of the home games this year are blacked out too (minus Thanksgiving obviously)

Dirty Knowledge
10-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the info.

And 2 weeks until what, Storm? Hahahaha. I bet we're 10+ point favorites in that game after you get owned by Tampa.

Orion Nebulus
10-24-2008, 02:54 PM
Hahahaha Dirty, you cracking me up with those Dallas pics. LOL@ that Shockey gif. I'm glad he's gone. We are a better team without him. Anyway, Giants vs Steelers = game of the week. I can't wait.

portis24
10-24-2008, 04:02 PM
^santonio holmes is being benched for that game

hectis
10-24-2008, 07:20 PM
am happy the vikings are off this week maybe we can fix somethings with are team but I don't think we will get a QB or a new coach in a week

if anyone thinks the coach does not make a difference see the rams when scott was the HC and now see them they just beat two teams that could be in the super bowl this year in back to back weeks

CharlesJones
10-25-2008, 11:28 AM
LOL@Dirty Knowledge pictures he posted making fun of Dallas Cowboys hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Dallas got demolished by the Rams hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe the Redskins barely beat Cleveland last week. The Redskins offense is starting to look wack. I bet Cleveland is gonna lose to Jacksonville tomorrow and they'll be 2-5 LOL. Dirty Knowledge what you got to say about the Browns whipping the Giants? LOL. I can't believe Tennessee is 6-0. Are they 5-0 or 6-0? Buffalo is undefeated too right?

Olive Oil Goombah
10-26-2008, 05:58 PM
I bet the Browns beat Jacksonville an hour ago charlesjones hahahahahaha LOL

whitey
10-26-2008, 07:30 PM
dolphins thats whats up

portis24
10-26-2008, 07:35 PM
redskins get another W and portis gets another 120+ yards

Storm
10-26-2008, 07:43 PM
after you get owned by Tampa.
.500 IS COMmMINNNNNNN
Nope.

11th Chamber
10-26-2008, 07:44 PM
redskins get another W and portis gets another 120+ yards

regardless of you guys getting wins, they arent that convincing

Olive Oil Goombah
10-26-2008, 07:46 PM
SKins look good. Campbell is playin mistake free ball. Moss has been big and Portis is runnin wild.

portis24
10-26-2008, 07:54 PM
regardless of you guys getting wins, they arent that convincing

yeah we do play down sometimes to the level of the competion but we still find ways to win and that's what it's all about i guarantee we won't start that way monday night against the steelers.

Dirty Knowledge
10-26-2008, 07:55 PM
SKins look good. Campbell is playin mistake free ball. Moss has been big and Portis is runnin wild.

What a dumb fuck. Campbell had two lost fumbles today.

baby jesus
10-26-2008, 07:56 PM
The GGGGGG-MEN Eli Manning Is Clutch No Lead Is Safe When He's On The Field. Smash Mouth Football Just The Way The Giants Like It They Always Fight Till The End And Thats Why There The Reigning Super Bowl Champs. Good Competition The Rest Of The Way Pitt Was Just The First Stepping Stone Along The Way.

Dirty Knowledge
10-26-2008, 07:58 PM
Nope.

What a lucky ass drive at the end of the 1st half which was basically the game winning TD. That drive should have ended mad times but the Bucs kept horsecollaring mf'ers and committing stupid penalties. I forget what else, but the Girls were just lucky.

Giants offense is no Tampa Bay. TB ain't got a good WR under 35. Dallas Defense should not be given that much credit for today. They barely did shit against Tampa's D too, Tampa just did SHIT on offense.

Giants - 27
Girlz - 13

Dirty Knowledge
10-26-2008, 07:59 PM
LOL@Dirty Knowledge pictures he posted making fun of Dallas Cowboys hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Dallas got demolished by the Rams hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe the Redskins barely beat Cleveland last week. The Redskins offense is starting to look wack. I bet Cleveland is gonna lose to Jacksonville tomorrow and they'll be 2-5 LOL. Dirty Knowledge what you got to say about the Browns whipping the Giants? LOL. I can't believe Tennessee is 6-0. Are they 5-0 or 6-0? Buffalo is undefeated too right?

You laugh too much for someone who is always so fucking depressed and shit. I'll say the Browns had me depressed that week, but shit, that's the game. I see we did something the Browns can't do today. Beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh. I think since '91 the Giants have more wins in Pittsburgh than Cleaveland does. Two.

portis24
10-26-2008, 08:00 PM

ACTUALLY HE DIDN'T DUMBFUCK HE HAD ONE LOST FUMBLE THE OTHER WAS RECOVERD BY JANSEN

Dirty Knowledge
10-26-2008, 08:02 PM
The GGGGGG-MEN Eli Manning Is Clutch No Lead Is Safe When He's On The Field. Smash Mouth Football Just The Way The Giants Like It They Always Fight Till The End And Thats Why There The Reigning Super Bowl Champs. Good Competition The Rest Of The Way Pitt Was Just The First Stepping Stone Along The Way.

Tell Em'

Even if the Steelers don't give us that SAFETY on a whack ass snap...Giants had the momentum starting to change...Pitt was punting from inside their own 10 and we'd have either scored a TD or FG to go up, so fuck FOX and ESPN talking bout the Steelers gave this one up -- BIG BLUE DEFENSE AND ELI MANNING (with Kevin Boss and a few WRs) TOOK this one from they ass!!

6-1

NFC EAST TOP DAWGS

BRING ON THE GIRLZ

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5970/9caa7e98717c41db93f90b0gw5.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

Dirty Knowledge
10-26-2008, 08:03 PM
ACTUALLY HE DIDN'T DUMBFUCK HE HAD ONE LOST FUMBLE THE OTHER WAS RECOVERD BY JANSEN

Oh then the nigga had two fumbles still right?

That ain't mistake free bitch boy so stfu and go back to figuring out how to stop Pittsburgh from taking its frustration out on MNF in D.C. because they will stop Portis (AKA YOUR WHOLE TEAM OTHER THAN THE FEW WEEKS ANTWAN RANDLE EL OR SANTANA MOSS CHOOSE TO SHOW UP)

Dirty Knowledge
10-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Tedd Ginn finally had a good game as a Dolphin today. It's about time.

portis24
10-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Oh then the nigga had two fumbles still right?

That ain't mistake free bitch boy so stfu and go back to figuring out how to stop Pittsburgh from taking its frustration out on MNF in D.C. because they will stop Portis (AKA YOUR WHOLE TEAM OTHER THAN THE FEW WEEKS ANTWAN RANDLE EL OR SANTANA MOSS CHOOSE TO SHOW UP)

well portis is the leading rusher in the nfl and also we are the only team in the nfl that has three recievers with 30+ catches and the funny thing is teams know were going to run the ball and we were still running over people.oh and smh head at the giant's not being able to punch it in from the goaline 4 straight times let prtis have that oppurtunity and he'll score everytime.

Storm
10-26-2008, 08:22 PM
What a lucky ass drive at the end of the 1st half which was basically the game winning TD. That drive should have ended mad times but the Bucs kept horsecollaring mf'ers and committing stupid penalties. I forget what else, but the Girls were just lucky.

Giants offense is no Tampa Bay. TB ain't got a good WR under 35. Dallas Defense should not be given that much credit for today. They barely did shit against Tampa's D too, Tampa just did SHIT on offense.

Giants - 27
Girlz - 13
We did enough to allow less than 10 points which is pretty damn good. Can't blame us for those penalties at the end of the half, they made mistakes and we took advantage of it.
You laugh too much for someone who is always so fucking depressed and shit.
Lmaaooo

Dirty Knowledge
10-26-2008, 08:26 PM
well portis is the leading rusher in the nfl and also we are the only team in the nfl that has three recievers with 30+ catches and the funny thing is teams know were going to run the ball and we were still running over people.oh and smh head at the giant's not being able to punch it in from the goaline 4 straight times let prtis have that oppurtunity and he'll score everytime.

whoa

last year week 3

hahahaha

ya'll had that chance

AGAINST US

remember; "THE BUTLER DID IT" ???

again, dumb fuck

Visionz
10-26-2008, 10:51 PM
Texans pick up their 3rd win in a row and continue with the climb to respectability. The Bengals came in with the 4th-ranked pass defense in the NFL and got beasted by Johnson the entire game. The dude can't be contained and when they triple team him ahahaha Schaub is gonna find the open guy every time (24 of 28)

Dunta Robinson was playing a lot more loose than he was last week in his return after being out for almost an entire year. The effort from our secondary was the best they've played the entire season. The squad is on the come up for real. HOU-STON TEX-ANS!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
10-27-2008, 12:18 AM
Bengals suck. Beat someone GOOD, not someone who was good years back.

check two
10-27-2008, 01:14 AM
Matt Ryan is easily the best rookie QB of the year, and will probably win rookie of the year award.

wuswordz95
10-27-2008, 01:55 AM
buccs disapointed me today. their emotions got the best of them and it costed them a touchdown. i think the buccs were still pissed about the huge loss to the cowboys in dallas last time. they couldnt get a freaking touchdown. they really suck on the road. if had tampa won I think it should have put them in the top 3 nfc power teams. I still think their in the top 5.
giants, redskins and panthers are a force to be recon with. cowboys are a weak number 4. its looking like the cowboys wont be going to the superbowl so far. hahaha stupid fox network will be crying. if buccs dont win it all. i wouldnt mind the redskins santana moss needs a ring

Orion Nebulus
10-27-2008, 11:13 AM
Great come back win by the Giants yesterday. It was an awesome physical game. Both defenses played well but the Giants defense was scary. Ben sacked 5 times and threw 4 picks. Eli shows yet again that he's the man in the clutch. The statement was made.....6-1. Next up are the Cowboys....

Olive Oil Goombah
10-27-2008, 01:41 PM

hasnt thrown an INT yet tho.....

Wuts up with Jacobs dog??? the guy is a fucking fantasy STIFF.

11th Chamber
10-27-2008, 02:22 PM
PROPS to Mike Singletary for calling out Vernon Davis' bitch ass

that press conference was awesome

Storm
10-27-2008, 02:37 PM
Wuts up with Jacobs dog??? the guy is a fucking fantasy STIFF.
Yea, I'm surprised he hasn't done better this year.
PROPS to Mike Singletary for calling out Vernon Davis' bitch ass

that press conference was awesome
Haha yea, it was pretty good to see him get called out since I've heard he hasn't done anything for them yet.

racist randy
10-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Like I said. Eagles are back. 4-3. We take on the Seahawks next week which should take us to 5-3. Our Goal line Offense is trash though.....

11th Chamber
10-27-2008, 03:20 PM
x4hl776tNTg

Visionz
10-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Bengals suck. Beat someone GOOD, not someone who was good years back.beat whoever's on the schedule if we where only concerned with beating only the good teams we'd end up loosing to someone shitty like, idk,.............maybe the Browns :nonono: +):spin:

Olive Oil Goombah
10-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Damn that was a low blow....the Browns will win the division cuz Pittsburgs not that good and neither is baltimore.

D.G. The Eye Opener
10-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah I'm from Cincinnati and its hard watching the Bengals every week. Man the Bengals offensive gets shut down and the defense is terrible.

I'm praying that we don't go 0-16. I feel bad for marvin.

Visionz
10-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Damn that was a low blow....the Browns will win the division cuz Pittsburgs not that good and neither is baltimore.
no offense man, I'm not a Browns hater or no shit but Dirty's ego is over-inflated over the Giants superbowl. My team's been in the league since 2002 and have an overall legacy of shittyness, I'll take any winning streak we can get even if it includes two winless teams (atleast that first one wasn't against us)

I think we're going to beat the Vikings next weekend though. Robinson being back is going to help the D ALOT and the team is starting to believe in themselves. If things go just a little different we'd be 5-2 so yeah its a good year to have season tickets.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-27-2008, 07:58 PM
dirty is a fuckin homo...plus he is a punk bitch for not comin thru on the bet

Visionz
10-27-2008, 08:16 PM
I should thank your squad for beating Jacksonville yesterday, if the Colts lose tonight that's a three way race to second within the division. There's still plenty of time left in the season. We go up to play you latter on this year, I wanna say early December. I'm not sure how the weather would effect us. The offense we run is west-coast based. A lot of short stuff between 10-15 yards with great YAC. If very hard to defend if the pass rush don't get there. Schaub's a very accurate QB and we're stocked up on quality WR's and Daniels at TE, Slaton at RB. We're dangerous with the ball in our hands and the Db's on defense will collectively get better with Robinson on the field. Up until this point that's been our weakness, if we can step up there alot of teams are gonna get taken by surprise. The record might not reflect it but the Texans ain't no joke!

Dirty Knowledge
10-27-2008, 09:46 PM
http://www.sptimes.com/News/011501/photos/sup-collins.jpg

Thumbs up to them Titans man....they got a SQUAD. I been knew they were ready for a run like this, I been saying it for 'bout a year and a half even in these boards. Just put in Collins I said. Just put in Collins. Got damn. Peyton looking like LITTLE BROTHER these days.

And LOL @ Eric Unseen. Acting like the Browns are a shit team. And the Texans are so much better. Than he kisses NickyTouch's dick and says my ego is inflated. Ahahaha, bitch move right there.

Browns > Texans
Steelers > Browns
Losing to the Browns < Beating the Steelers

And fuck NickyTouch I have the gay ass Browns' logo in my avy. You can't see can you? Tell me do you want me to add a number in the middle of it, kinda like the throwbacks ya'll rocked on MNF versus us? Would that be better?

Okay, what number should I crayon in? Brady Quinn's?

11th Chamber
10-27-2008, 09:49 PM
the Browns will win the division cuz Pittsburgs not that good and neither is baltimore.

I do find this laughable

Dirty Knowledge
10-27-2008, 10:03 PM
^^ Yeah you can imagine the beer coming out my nose when I read that shit.

Visionz
10-27-2008, 11:18 PM
http://www.sptimes.com/News/011501/photos/sup-collins.jpg

Thumbs up to them Titans man....they got a SQUAD. I been knew they were ready for a run like this, I been saying it for 'bout a year and a half even in these boards. Just put in Collins I said. Just put in Collins. Got damn. Peyton looking like LITTLE BROTHER these days.

And LOL @ Eric Unseen. Acting like the Browns are a shit team. And the Texans are so much better. Than he kisses NickyTouch's dick and says my ego is inflated. Ahahaha, bitch move right there.

Browns > Texans
Steelers > Browns
Losing to the Browns < Beating the Steelers

And fuck NickyTouch I have the gay ass Browns' logo in my avy. You can't see can you? Tell me do you want me to add a number in the middle of it, kinda like the throwbacks ya'll rocked on MNF versus us? Would that be better?

Okay, what number should I crayon in? Brady Quinn's?
whatever man, you know that superbowl got the head inflated. Its like this I ain't trying to shit on Nick when I'm throwin the jab at you, so fuck your kissin dick talk.

You should remember though that anything can happen in a game of football. Them 18-1 Patriots should be able to tell you about that one right? Just like yall season was over in the playoffs last year if Patrick Crayton doesn't take his eyes off the ball on 3rd and long. A first down there deads all ya rah rah rah shit talk over the internet. But fuck it, he didn't catch the ball the rest is history and you get to talk all year long. Or at least until you loose in the playoffs on some bullshit you can't believe happened. :lmao: Everyone gets that seat sooner or later :b enjoy while it last

But remember later so you know this ain't on no bandwagon shit when it happens, Texans are two safties and a DE away and are already alot better than you think. Real close to being 5-2. gave away the one to the Colts and couldn't tackle Garrard for shit at the end in the other. Teams are TRIPLE teaming Mario Williams right now. Let us get a speed rusher to collaspe the pocket from the opposite end. Game over. Shit'll look alot like the line the Giants are sporting. With those triple teams he's still got seven sacks and three forced fumbles. I'm telling you our time is coming.

Dirty Knowledge
10-27-2008, 11:24 PM
How you ain't trying to shit on Nick..but use his team to throw the jab.
Then apologize.
Kiss that dick, nigga

Yo, i'm hoping the Titans do go undefeated though.

Has any team ever beaten two undefeated teams in the SuperBowl back2back?

Whaaaaaaat!!!

Orion Nebulus
10-28-2008, 08:22 AM

Whaaaaaaat!!!

I doubt that's going to happen. Titans are showing they are the team to beat in the afc though. They are having a pretty good start. I don't know what happened to the Colts man. They are really falling apart.

Storm
10-28-2008, 11:03 AM
That penalty on Phillips was bs, the NFL has become a pansy league. Point blank, that player got jacked up.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-28-2008, 05:54 PM
How you ain't trying to shit on Nick..but use his team to throw the jab.
Then apologize.
Kiss that dick, nigga

Whaaaaaaat!!!

first of all, what eric said isn't even that serious, nor did i take it that way. I know he is a quality poster and i respect his opinion on both pro and college football among other things.

Secondly, why are you all up in my business. Don't worry about what was said. It has nothing to with you and your inflated ego.
But no matter what you say about the Browns, you are sportin the orange cuz you got embarassed in front of the whole country.
We OWNED you all game. It wasn't even close.
And i wasn't even that bad about it. But still, you didn't have the decency to sport what i gave you, which was the bet.

u just suck thru and thru

THE W
10-28-2008, 06:01 PM
HAHAHA at the avy DK is using.

what were you gonna give him tooch?

Mic Tyson
10-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Damn that was a low blow....the Browns will win the division cuz Pittsburgs not that good and neither is baltimore. it sucks to be a browns fan. Makes cats delusional

Olive Oil Goombah
10-28-2008, 07:17 PM
HAHAHA at the avy DK is using.

what were you gonna give him tooch?

This is what he was supposed to use.
http://myteamrivals.typepad.com/Cleveland_Browns.jpg

...If he is going to sport the orange and say its the helmet...well...its not. He should have used this.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/TRND/FP3249~Browns-Logo-Posters.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
10-28-2008, 07:18 PM
it sucks to be a browns fan. Makes cats delusional

at times

wuswordz95
10-29-2008, 09:37 PM
i hope titans go 16-0 and win the superbowl. biy will new england be oissed. hahaha f uck tom brady

Come Honor Face
10-29-2008, 11:54 PM
^^^Sounds very good to me! Very unlikely though. It would be funny if a team most "experts" thought would be fighting for third in their division went undefeated, and won it all. Again, very unlikely to happen though.

portis24
10-30-2008, 03:54 PM
titans will lose this week to green bay

Come Honor Face
10-30-2008, 11:16 PM

Thank you. I'll be sure to show up Sunday night to serve you some crow.

thatKid
10-31-2008, 09:16 AM
I see the titans putting up like 160 ish rush yards against green bay and win the game

and isn't 160 ish like average for them? I knew they were good (rushing game) when last year... they ran all over jax jaguars "tough" defense

Olive Oil Goombah
10-31-2008, 10:40 AM
Green Bay is a good team. There defense gets alot of turnovers, plus Rodgers to Jennings has been almost unstoppable this year.

Dirty Knowledge
11-02-2008, 02:46 AM

Steelers - 31
Redskins - 13

OBAMA WINS..

Dirty Knowledge
11-02-2008, 02:49 AM
first of all, what eric said isn't even that serious, nor did i take it that way. I know he is a quality poster and i respect his opinion on both pro and college football among other things.

Secondly, why are you all up in my business. Don't worry about what was said. It has nothing to with you and your inflated ego.
But no matter what you say about the Browns, you are sportin the orange cuz you got embarassed in front of the whole country.
We OWNED you all game. It wasn't even close.
And i wasn't even that bad about it. But still, you didn't have the decency to sport what i gave you, which was the bet.

u just suck thru and thru

Baltimore - 13
Browns - 0

NickyTouch LOSES

Dirty Knowledge
11-02-2008, 02:51 AM
I see the titans putting up like 160 ish rush yards against green bay and win the game

and isn't 160 ish like average for them? I knew they were good (rushing game) when last year... they ran all over jax jaguars "tough" defense

Packers - 38
Titans - 9

DONALD LEE GOES OFF

Dirty Knowledge
11-02-2008, 02:53 AM
If Detroit starts Cullpepper, I like Detroit big time tomorrow.

And of course.....

COWGIRLS - 10
GMEN - 45

check two
11-02-2008, 09:53 AM
The Bears are going to destroy the Lions again, no matter who starts for them. lol Culpepper hasn't been good in years.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-02-2008, 11:12 AM
i dont kno wheter to start rashied davis or bobby engram

11th Chamber
11-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Davis.

He manhandled Detroits D last time, expect a repeat performance

Come Honor Face
11-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Damn! That was a close one! 8-0!!!! Yezzuur!

Olive Oil Goombah
11-02-2008, 04:40 PM
i dont kno how Tennessee does it man.

check two
11-02-2008, 04:42 PM
The Bengals won a game? lol

Storm
11-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Johnson is pure ass.

hectis
11-02-2008, 05:07 PM
vikings won!

RynMur
11-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Dallas' line just seemed to give up lately, but again Johnson is fucking terrible

portis24
11-02-2008, 06:32 PM
wade phillips should start looking for a new job

Storm
11-02-2008, 06:44 PM
wade phillips should start looking for a new job
I agree.

11th Chamber
11-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Dallas should have acted on Culpepper weeks ago when they had a chance

Anything is better than the shit they put under center

Storm
11-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Idk, our offensive line is playing like shit right now, Barber had no running wholes and the Giants d-line was already in our backfield when he is handed the ball. It would have been interesting to see how well he could play.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Dallas is a joke right now. They should still be able to have a good offense with Johnson. He's a vet.
I think they just try to do what they did with Romo, but you have to call different plays with Johnson.
But come on. You got Barber, Williams, Owens Witten, Crayton....wtf???

check two
11-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Well Johnson has a ring though at least, and Romo probably never will. lol

I don't know if Culpepper is better than Johnson.

11th Chamber
11-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Some of those passes that Johnson threw were just horrible.

No excuse for that

Storm
11-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Some of those passes that Johnson threw were just horrible.

No excuse for that
Agreed.