PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Olive Oil Goombah
11-02-2008, 08:24 PM
true but damn, brook bollinger??? i'd rather watch johnson

wuswordz95
11-02-2008, 11:05 PM
redskins 37
stellers 24

RALPH NADER WINS!!!!

racist randy
11-03-2008, 12:22 AM
I told ya'll niggaz the Eagles was coming back hard. We got a Quiz next week versus the Giants.

Orion Nebulus
11-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Good victory by the Giants yesterday....even though Dallas isnt 100%. That's a game you have to take advantage and win. 7-1 baby!! Next stop is the Eagles. That's going to be another good and smash mouth game.

Come Honor Face
11-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Brad Johnson is absolute butt at QB.
Brooks Bollinger is even worse.
Jaguars pretty much suck.
Aaron Rogers is actually very good.
Brady Quinn time in Cleveland.
Raiders should kill themselves immediately.
Steelers vs. Redskins should be interesting.
Bills are not "for real"
Giants are "for real"
Titans are "for real"

Storm
11-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Good victory by the Giants yesterday....even though Dallas isnt 100%. That's a game you have to take advantage and win. 7-1 baby!! Next stop is the Eagles. That's going to be another good and smash mouth game.
But we shouldn't be playing like this. Tony Romo injured does effect how we play on offense but our o-line should not be letting your lineman in the backfield before Barber is handed the ball.

racist randy
11-03-2008, 09:51 AM
We gonna give ya'll some work. We got home field advantage too. Get ready for a good game.

check two
11-03-2008, 10:34 AM
What do you'll think about a possible 18 game season in the NFL? I remember they were talking about this before.

---NFL looking to expand to 18 regular-season games
The New York Daily News reported Sunday that the NFL wants to convert two meaningless exhibition games and convert them to two regular-season games, a move that is expected to raise the ire of the NFL Players Association.

By the 2010 season, the NFL is likely to drop two of the dreadful preseason games that makes the league look so bad and increase the regular season to 18 games. But before that can happen, Roger Goodell and the NFLPA must resolve a difficult economic difference: Should the players get what they play for? The players get 60% of the league's revenue put into the salary cap. Goodell says whether the season is broken down into four preseason games and 16 regular season games or two preseason games and 18 regular season games, the players will still get 60% of the revenue.

Thus, he says, even though they are playing two more regular season games, they should not get an automatic raise where their base salary would be 18 times their per-game pay instead of 16. If a player is making a $1.6 million base salary, which is $100,000 a game, the NFLPA will argue the salary should jump to $1.8 million, while Goodell says any extra money will come as a function of the salary cap system.

"If there is more revenue, you get a piece of that," Goodell said.

The NFL is not changing the structure of the season simply because the preseason games stink and too many players are getting hurt. Those are factors, of course, but more regular season inventory certainly means more television revenue. The ticket revenue wouldn't change because teams are already charging regular season prices for the preseason games, which are barely more than rookie scrimmages. If the league gives the networks more regular season games, the anticipation is the money they pay to show the games would increase. And 60% would then be turned over to the players.

Richard Berthelsen, the interim executive director of the NFLPA until Gene Upshaw's to-be-determined permanent replacement takes over in March, says the players will never go for that approach because it won't impact players with long-term deals.

"It doesn't help a player who signed a five-year contract," he said. "He is playing more games, but his contract is based on 16 games. If they increase to 17 or 18 games, their salary has to be increased. Divide their salary by 16, that is the per game pay. Whatever the number of games, add to that amount. That is our position."

-sports.yahoo.com

Olive Oil Goombah
11-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Brad Johnson is absolute butt at QB.
Brooks Bollinger is even worse.
Jaguars pretty much suck.
Aaron Rogers is actually very good.
Brady Quinn time in Cleveland.
Raiders should kill themselves immediately.
Steelers vs. Redskins should be interesting.
Bills are not "for real"
Giants are "for real"
Titans are "for real"

Ya damn right its Quinn time....we were booin the shit outta DA. ANd Braylon too...that motherfucker is costing us games with his drops. Just like he did for the faggot ass Michigan wolverines.

sakk
11-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Braylon is drop city this year.

Lets go portis tonight. I need those final few points to cement my fantasy W this week.

sakk
11-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Pitt D lookin strong.

Visionz
11-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Sakk you already won, 108-81

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2008, 11:25 AM
The Bears are going to destroy the Lions again, no matter who starts for them. lol Culpepper hasn't been good in years.

You were wrong.

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2008, 11:34 AM
i dont kno how Tennessee does it man.

Ummm...Lendale White and Chris Johnson. Chris is easily Top 3 in the league and he's a...ROOKIE. Matt Ryan MIGHT have some competition. If there's any..it'd definitly be by Chris Johnson. Also, DEFENSE. Tennesee's defense from what I've seen in the few games of them I've watched, they get to the Quarterback and they cause turnovers. Getting rid of Pacman prolly helped this team so much. Also, Kerry Collins. He's playing EFFICIENT football to PERFECTION. Plus, he spreads the ball around. He's got a bunch of no name WRs other than his two TEs. And Alge Crumpler is NOT the same Crumpler he was in Atlanta. Ya'll might of heard of Bo Scaife before..other than that..I dare ya'll to name ONE WR on that team off ya head.

Plus...Bironas is a fucking WEAPON. During the Overtime versus GB, I remember the reporter saying Bironas was ready to go from like 65...WTF?!

With that said, Collins will break the Titan's hearts come playoff time..weather it's early or late in them. That's just truth, not hate.

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Jacksonville just sucks. I always thought they were pretenders and now they're just turning in to a below 500 team or maybe 500 if they get they shit together for a 2nd half run.

Storm
11-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Chris Johnson is a great running back but it's much harder to develop a QB, without a doubt Matt Ryan is the ROY so far.

check two
11-04-2008, 11:38 AM
You were wrong.

The Bears still won even though Grossman had to come in.

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Dallas is a joke right now.

LOL. When ole boy from the mistake by the lake says your team (no matter what sport, rly) is jokes...you KNOW ITS FUCKIN BAD. Dallas got owned. Did anyone expect differently? Ya'll saw my prediction. We'll see ya'll back down in Irving though. Should have your Romosexual QB back by then.

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2008, 11:41 AM
The Bears still won even though Grossman had to come in.

True that.

Storm
11-04-2008, 11:46 AM
LOL. When ole boy from the mistake by the lake says your team (no matter what sport, rly) is jokes...you KNOW ITS FUCKIN BAD. Dallas got owned. Did anyone expect differently? Ya'll saw my prediction. We'll see ya'll back down in Irving though. Should have your Romosexual QB back by then.
Can't expect much from a Romo-less team. It wasn't even as bad as a game as the score says, two touchdowns were scored from what? Our 30 and 20 yard line. Offense of coarse was horrendous but what can you expect from a QB that poses no threat and a Rb who isn't a game breaker (Losing Felix was alot worse than I thought it would be).

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2008, 11:51 AM
true but damn, brook bollinger??? i'd rather watch johnson

I was even calling for Brooks....they had to at least try. If Brooks wins the game in the 2nd half...how many people want Wade fired today? LOL. I've been saying Wade Phillips was a bum like his ole man. Now people are jumping on that ship. They'll be right back off if Wade takes his team to the NFC Title game....which is still possible. People are burying the Girls. It's funny that a Giants fan is having to say this. But don't. The Girls get Romo back? It's back to buisness. Romo is the head of the snake. Don't get it confused. Still are only a few games out've 1st. Maybe 2 out've the Wild Card...they have big games yet to play vs the Division. Don't bury them Girlz just yet. At least I ain't. I know the Rematch is going to be the real dogfight.

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Ya damn right its Quinn time....we were booin the shit outta DA. ANd Braylon too...that motherfucker is costing us games with his drops. Just like he did for the faggot ass Michigan wolverines.

That pick-6 to Suggs down by only 3 late in the 4th was awesome.

FS90vgNUSck

Cleaveland Rocks!!

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Where my man Portis at today? I know his ass went to that game. I bet he's hung over right now and doesn't even wanna wake up. After a game like that, I usually have to get fucking wasted even though I'm already wasted watching the game.

Ahahahahahaah @ that blocked punt that shit was funny as fuck and the turning point of your now 6-3 record.

NOW TAKE

TWO STEPS BACK

Which brings me to my favorite time of the year......Giants.....Eagles.....

Fuck a quiz.

This more like the BAR EXAM for the Eggles.
Even on the road..I'm gonna go ahead and do this early..

GMEN - 28
STEAGLES - 17

ilzPotent
11-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Where did all these Giants fans come from? hmmm, I smell a Bandwagon.

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2008, 12:33 PM
The fuck you talking to?

portis24
11-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Where my man Portis at today? I know his ass went to that game. I bet he's hung over right now and doesn't even wanna wake up. After a game like that, I usually have to get fucking wasted even though I'm already wasted watching the game.

Ahahahahahaah @ that blocked punt that shit was funny as fuck and the turning point of your now 6-3 record.

NOW TAKE

TWO STEPS BACK

Fuck a quiz.

GMEN - 28
STEAGLES - 17

yo what's up i'm right here some people gotta work during the day but anyway i didn't go to the game and i didn't get drunk.the turning point for me was the dropped pick6 by c rogers that would have put us up 13-3.hey geive credit there d was good but hey moss wasn't 100% either and ben getting hurt was the best thing that could have happend for them.well be back after the bye week 100% ready for that playoff run

racist randy
11-04-2008, 09:32 PM

NOW TAKE

TWO STEPS BACK

Fuck a quiz.

GMEN - 28
STEAGLES - 17

You can call us the STEAGLES because after this game you will swear we took some enhancement drugs after we win this game.

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2162486/steroid-freak-main_Full.jpg

Yeah Boy!!!

portis24
11-04-2008, 10:00 PM
oakland will most likely cut dangelo hall either tonight or tommorow

check two
11-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Like I said before, Oakland should cut a lot of their players including their QB.

Come Honor Face
11-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Like I said before, Oakland should cut a lot of their players including their QB.

Yes. Jamarcus Russell is falt out horrible!

11th Chamber
11-05-2008, 12:11 AM

yea cause that makes sense to get rid of someone who your paying $60 Million...

check two
11-05-2008, 12:15 AM
lol, he plays like he's worth about minium wage.

11th Chamber
11-05-2008, 12:21 AM
....cause he has such good recievers and a solid O-line.....

check two
11-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Not worth the hype so far is all I'm saying. It's not like he would be lighting it up if he was on a different team.

11th Chamber
11-05-2008, 12:31 AM
...If he had recievers that could accually run routes, and an O-line that gave him more than 2 seconds to be in the pocket, than yes he would do better

check two
11-05-2008, 12:39 AM
In your honest opinion, which team would you say is better.. the Raiders or the Lions? Just curious.

11th Chamber
11-05-2008, 12:49 AM
I would say that the Lions would beat them.

Storm
11-05-2008, 01:07 AM
While Oakland does have two wins, I think Detroit has been in more games. I'd probably go with Detroit since they were apparently close to beating Washington this week.

sakk
11-05-2008, 01:34 AM
hey visions whats your team name in fantasy?

Visionz
11-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Low Down and Dirt-E

Visionz
11-05-2008, 01:41 AM
I would say that the Lions would beat them.
Calvin Johnson is a WR you could build a team around. Hope you get a solid GM cuz that dude should be putting up Moss-like numbers.........scared the shit outta me when we played you, especially with our saftey play.

SWAMP WATER
11-05-2008, 10:24 AM
True that.

Grossman iz gonna be runing for his life Sunday.

SWAMP WATER
11-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Can't expect much from a Romo-less team. It wasn't even as bad as a game as the score says, two touchdowns were scored from what? Our 30 and 20 yard line. Offense of coarse was horrendous but what can you expect from a QB that poses no threat and a Rb who isn't a game breaker (Losing Felix was alot worse than I thought it would be).

Time to call Jeff Gorege.

check two
11-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Good ol' Ryan Leaf:

-----Ryan Leaf, the legendary NFL quarterback bust, was placed on leave today from his position as quarterbacks coach at West Texas A&M. ESPN's Joe Schad reports that the suspension came after Leaf asked one of his players for a painkiller.

Presumably Leaf was asking for something a little stronger than Tylenol or Advil. What isn't known is how the incident came to light. Did somebody overhear the question? Did Leaf get a guilty conscience? Did the player narc on his coach?

The latter seems to be the most likely. I'd imagine it has to be a little strange to play for Ryan Leaf. Anytime the coach critiques a player, the kid must be thinking, "Dude, you're Ryan Leaf. What can you tell me about quarterbacking? I was at that game when you went 11-26 with two picks and threw a pass that hit your center in the thigh. And you're telling me to 'keep my wits under pressure.' Just like you did when you flipped out on that reporter, right?"

Leaf, who also coaches the school's golf team will be on leave "indefinitely."

If the incident is true, it's not too surprising. After all, Ryan Leaf never was very good at trying to score.

-sports.yahoo.com

hectis
11-06-2008, 07:10 PM
The vikings get revenge on the pack this week

portis24
11-08-2008, 04:06 PM
With Deangelo Hall The Redskins Now Have The Best Secondary In The Nfl Bitches

Dirty Knowledge
11-08-2008, 10:43 PM
"DeAngelo Hall was beaten 40 times for 552 yards on 66 passes thrown his way this year, according to stats collected by STATS LLC."

-NYPost

anyways...

speaking of the best 2ndary in the NFL...

http://www.giants.com/uploads/assets/08_1107_inside_21.gif

my boy kenny phillips from where? (THE U) getting his FIRST start at safety tomorrow...watch out eagles WR's coming across that middle tomorrow...mwahahah

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/thesupergiant/Eagirls.jpg

i see you hollow marks

Storm
11-08-2008, 10:59 PM
With Deangelo Hall The Redskins Now Have The Best Secondary In The Nfl Bitches
He's overrated, honestly, why in the hell would the Raiders release him when they JUST gave him a 7 year deal. Because their dumb? yes but Hall wasn't even good enough to play for Oakland, what does that tell you?

portis24
11-09-2008, 08:52 AM
"DeAngelo Hall was beaten 40 times for 552 yards on 66 passes thrown his way this year, according to stats collected by STATS LLC."

-NYPost

anyways...

my boy kenny phillips from where? (THE U) getting his FIRST start at safety tomorrow...watch out eagles WR's coming across that middle tomorrow...mwahahah

i see you hollow marks

chris horton is alot better and we got him in the 7th round

portis24
11-09-2008, 08:57 AM
He's overrated, honestly, why in the hell would the Raiders release him when they JUST gave him a 7 year deal. Because their dumb? yes but Hall wasn't even good enough to play for Oakland, what does that tell you?

it dosen't really tell me anything i mean his whole time in the nfl he's played on sorry teams with no kind of help at all besides we already have three starting cb's anyway.will most likely also have him back to return punt's and for only 500,000 it's a no loose situation for the skins

portis24
11-09-2008, 09:45 PM
wow the eagles just got fucked on a call eli was clearly over the line

EAGLE EYE
11-09-2008, 10:09 PM
What the hell is up with both teams fumbling the ball every few plays?

They all have butter fingers tonite

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 10:11 PM
DESPERAtion TIME FOR ANDY FAT FUCK REID

AHAHAHA

JACOBS GONNA PUT THE DAGGER ON THE STEAGLES AFTER THIS FAILED CHALLENGE

ELI wasn't over the line you dumb fuck Portis! AHahahahah bitch the Deadskins suck cock!

And NBAJAM I'd like to see you running the ball up the gut ahahahahah

racist randy
11-09-2008, 10:11 PM

-NYPost

anyways...

i see you hollow marks

LOL Nigga the game ain't over just yet. We still in it...

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Jeaaa!!

Another Desperate CHallenge By Fat Boy

Olive Oil Goombah
11-09-2008, 10:23 PM
its annoying when the Giants put Bradshaw in on the goaline.....from a fantasy perspective of course.

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Oh noezzzzz!!!!

racist randy
11-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Nigga we just scored, we in this shit..

racist randy
11-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Damn it man..... I feel like smacking andy reid for his play calling, well I predicted a 10-6 record

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 10:48 PM
All I can say after this game....is.....

http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/472/518/26/Flair_NWA_title_bloody.jpg

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ahahaha Hollow did yall think you really had a shot?

i mean other than those 14 points yall scored off lame ass giant turnovers...yall aint do shit...other than the td at the beginning of the 2nd half and then again late to make it a 6 point game...i mean...cmon now...giants let yall in this game...this was the steelers/giants game all day, with the giants playing the role of the steelers, only we aint give the game away....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NFC EAST BEASTS!

racist randy
11-09-2008, 10:50 PM
LOL fuck outta here lol. Good game though we do the wrong shit everytime....

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Eli Postgame Interview....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He should get some mini-twists for next week vs Baltimore ahahahahahahah fuck Joe Flacco, fuck the old ass Ravens Dee, the GMEN REIGN SUPREME!!

WERE COMING FOR KERRY COLLINS

11th Chamber
11-09-2008, 10:52 PM
I cant believe Philly chose to run the ball on those last plays

terrible play calling

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 10:52 PM
LOL fuck outta here lol. Good game though we do the wrong shit everytime....

good game on the real though...hope you had as much fun watching as i did because the eagles really were in that shit...as much as i wanna believe they werent they were, but the giants DID keep the door open for yall to even stay in the game in the 1st half...score should've been like...28-0 at halftime..real talk...good game...BIG BLUE COMIN THRU, OUTCOME IS CRITICAL

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 10:54 PM

terrible play calling

please with westbrook? a run slightly to the right on 4th and 1 was the only call to make....giants just stopped him....and on the play before 4th, i think mcnabb scrambled, so it wasnt exactly two runs in a row. giants d just held the WR's in check and mcnabb had to scramble. the 4th down call was not only expected by the giants D...it was the right call to make..simple n plain

GO LIONS

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Kevin Boss' leap on that 3rd down catch for 1st down was simply amazing....ahahaha...white men CAN JUMP!

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 10:57 PM
LOL @ Al Michaels on the final Eagles drive...

"McNabb does look tired...reminds me of that Super Bowl"

racist randy
11-09-2008, 10:58 PM

terrible play calling
Andy Reid does that shit every fucking time. I feel like smacking that nigga, they could've still had a shot.

good game on the real though...hope you had as much fun watching as i did because the eagles really were in that shit...as much as i wanna believe they werent they were, but the giants DID keep the door open for yall to even stay in the game in the 1st half...score should've been like...28-0 at halftime..real talk...good game...BIG BLUE COMIN THRU, OUTCOME IS CRITICAL

Yeah it was a great game lol

racist randy
11-09-2008, 11:00 PM
LOL @ Al Michaels on the final Eagles drive...

"McNabb does look tired...reminds me of that Super Bowl"

LOL yeah that shit had me ROLLIN....

11th Chamber
11-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Yo......for the record, just out of curiosity......

can you call the cable company to watch only '1' or '2' specific teams you care to watch on the reg? (i.e.: every OAK or BAL game) Or do you have to order a whole package that is mad $$$$ and get a bunch of games you could care less to watch?

I know I could just call myself but uh......I won't be on hold and have to talk to some douche rep compared to some1 who knows here, lol...

thanx cheerz

well, it basically work two ways

Cable, and NFL Sunday Ticket Package

Cable

You get 3 games early in the day. 1 at night (NBC), 1 at monday night (espn)

The 3 games are split up between Fox and CBS. 2 on Fox, 1 on CBS or vice versa

Your local game is one of the 3.

It obviously depends on your time zone, but for me you get the 1 o clock games, and the 4 o clock games

So for example

at 1 o clock, youll get a game on FOX and a game on CBS

at 4 o clock youll get 1 game on one of the two stations, the other jus playing whatever the station feels like playing

Sunday Ticket Package

you get all the games.

Too answer your question, unless you live in that area, no you cant just get the games of the certain team. So your best bet is the package

OR, you can always go online and find it elsewhere

Justin.tv usually has different games streaming, so you might get lucky and see who you want

11th Chamber
11-09-2008, 11:11 PM
please with westbrook? a run slightly to the right on 4th and 1 was the only call to make....giants just stopped him....and on the play before 4th, i think mcnabb scrambled, so it wasnt exactly two runs in a row. giants d just held the WR's in check and mcnabb had to scramble. the 4th down call was not only expected by the giants D...it was the right call to make..simple n plain

GO LIONS

looks like you need to be educated

4th and 1 is basically a goaline play/formation,

The Eagles have one of the worst goaline offenses in football. Westbrook is a speedback, he doesnt work for that set-up.

Visionz
11-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Oakland hasn't had a winning season since 04', so for the remainder of THIS season, I'm gonna cheer for my #2 team (Baltimore Ravens) that has my #1 fav overall NFL player Ray Lewis.........they completely owned Houston this weekend 46-13 and improved to 6-3. So I still have hope for a team to make it to the post-season this year.

Go Ravens!!!!
http://img41.exs.cx/img41/7164/raylewiswallpapercopy.jpg
did you watch the game? It wasn't as much a blow-out as the score looks, most of those point where scored in the fourth quarter when RosenFAIL's ass decided the only people he wanted to complete passes to was those wearing purple. The Ravens got ALOT of help from the refs in the game. One bad call after another. So bad they called off-sides on a kick-off against the KICKER! I still have no idea how that's even conceivably possible. It's not exactly like you needed the help when the QB is throwin interceptions on 1st and goal at the fuckin 1-yard line. :lmao: oh well, we'll get the D upgraded in the off-season, hopefully its better luck next year.

Come Honor Face
11-09-2008, 11:23 PM
WERE COMING FOR KERRY COLLINS

Bring it on!!!! 9-0 baby!

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 11:23 PM
looks like you need to be educated

4th and 1 is basically a goaline play/formation,

The Eagles have one of the worst goaline offenses in football. Westbrook is a speedback, he doesnt work for that set-up.

you dumb as fuck.....on 4th and 1....what do you do? play action pass? LOL...shut the fuck up...the fuck you know bout football? you're a lions / michigan state fan

Dirty Knowledge
11-09-2008, 11:27 PM
did you watch the game? It wasn't as much a blow-out as the score looks, most of those point where scored in the fourth quarter when RosenFAIL's ass decided the only people he wanted to complete passes to was those wearing purple. The Ravens got ALOT of help from the refs in the game. One bad call after another. So bad they called off-sides on a kick-off against the KICKER! I still have no idea how that's even conceivably possible. It's not exactly like you needed the help when the QB is throwin interceptions on 1st and goal at the fuckin 1-yard line. :lmao: oh well, we'll get the D upgraded in the off-season, hopefully its better luck next year.

ravens suck.

GIANTS - 35
RAVENS - 9

11th Chamber
11-10-2008, 01:09 AM
you dumb as fuck.....on 4th and 1....what do you do? play action pass? LOL...shut the fuck up...the fuck you know bout football? you're a lions / michigan state fan

^^ thinks that being the fan of a good team makes him more knowledgable. Loser.

haha Michigan State is 9-2. the fuck you saying? what are you a Syracuse or Rutgers fan or some shit. Thats really working out for you...

Whats your logic?

Lets see I have a better home basketball team than you do, does that automatically make me more knowledgeable in Basketball, or in the same matter for hockey?

If I can get back to topic..

Yea you accually do a play-action pass in that situation. Or even a shotgun with a 4 WR set in a slant pattern. You really wanna tell me that DeSean couldent beat the corner on a quick slant??

Antonio Pearce even said that it was known they were running on the last 2 plays. I dont care who your back is, if you got 9 G-men aiming for you, and you are not at all good on short distance runs, you are screwed.

Unless you are someone like Jacobs who can plow threw a line, you need your O-line on a play like this in order to get a first, and running a sweep to the right when the near entire defense reads the play just will not work.

I really dont want to embarace you anymore. Jus stop.

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 02:23 AM
They didn't run on the last two plays. McNabb scrambled to even make it a close 4th down. Then they chose to run it. A pass on 4th and 1 is college type shit. Especially when McNabb was getting shut down in the pass game other than when the Giants backed up late, and on the first second half drive.

Just shut up kid.

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 02:27 AM
And the Pistons aren't better than the Heat. The Pistons were lucky to beat the Heat in '05. Very lucky. Believe that shit. We got ya'll in 06. Yeah, I root for a few Florida teams. Fuck you. Yankees/Giants to the death. But believe that Michigan St is trash other than Ringer. FAU held ya'll to a close game 'till the 4th. LOL.

GO LIONS

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 02:35 AM
Aight I checked the Box Score the Eagles scrambled on 2nd and made it a close 3rd and 3..then a 4th and 1...even though...we still stopped their ass..

Fuck you 11th, hatin ass. What's the Lions Record?

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 02:44 AM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/m_jones_drew_081109_QT.jpg

In Ya Face Bitch!

11th Chamber
11-10-2008, 03:17 AM
ahahahahahhaa

that was the most embarassing triple post Iv ever seen

no way this guy's serious

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 03:24 AM
ahahahaha at 11th acting all hard..shits funny...dude knows he aint shit..just chill..we see things different..dont get hardbody and shit on me..giants won..im syked..you think the eagirls shouldve won..cool..i was a lil too drunk and forgot mcnabb scrambled 2 plays earlier than the 4th down play..big whoop nigga..say what you want..

we still :)9:( the NFC's ass believe that...AFC better have a bad ass squad to throw at the GMEN this year.

good luck in the draft 11th.

P.S.

the only way any MSU player will see a ring in my lifetime is if they wear 17 and play WR for the giants.

Come Honor Face
11-10-2008, 03:34 AM
AFC better have a bad ass squad to throw at the GMEN this year

I could probably think of one.

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 03:38 AM
I could probably think of one.

I bet you could. Like I said, I'd love to face Kerry Collins.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Green Bay's coach blew it...what a fuckin moron.

1st and 10 on the 40 with 2 minutes, and he runs the ball twice for little to no gain, and throws a 3 yard pass, and leaves his team with a 54 yard field goal that they miss.

Idiotic.

Orion Nebulus
11-10-2008, 09:22 AM
Great game last night Between the Giants and Eagles. Those two teams always bring it. Damn it was a good win.....Giants 8-1!!! Sorry Hollow lol. For the NFC east.......stack them up and we knock them down like dominos. Giants are clearly running away with this division......but theres still much football to be played. There will be another physical game next week against the Ravens.

Orion Nebulus
11-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Kevin Boss' leap on that 3rd down catch for 1st down was simply amazing....ahahaha...white men CAN JUMP!

Hahaha yeah that shit was sick!!! Shockey who???

racist randy
11-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Great game last night Between the Giants and Eagles. Those two teams always bring it. Damn it was a good win.....Giants 8-1!!! Sorry Hollow lol. For the NFC east.......stack them up and we knock them down like dominos. Giants are clearly running away with this division......but theres still much football to be played. There will be another physical game next week against the Ravens.
LOL it's all good we see ya'll again late in the season when we get into our wild card mode you know Eagles bring it hard around that time.

baby jesus
11-10-2008, 10:22 AM
3-0 In The Nfc Beast Thats Big. Giants Eagles Are Always Gonna Be Tough But They Fought It Out In Philly To Get The Big Win And Create Some Seperation. Good Win The Giants Nfc Best No Doubt About It. Earth, Wind, And Fire Just Running All Over People.

Bradshaw Has Been Real Good On Special Teams Coming Up With Some Big Tackles Even Though I Really Dont Like To Have Him Playing On Special Teams.

Eagles Go To 0-3 In The Division That Looks Like Trouble For Them But I Wouldnt Put It Past Them To Beat Out The Redskins Or The Cowboys But That Will Be Tough.

racist randy
11-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Man on some real shit, our main problems occur in the red zone or on 3rd down. We can't convert anything at all. Andy Reid's play calling is bad. We are supposed to be 8-1 but we just shoot ourselves in the foot EVERYTIME. In the Cowboys lost, we fumbled in the Red Zone, we could've won that easily, The Redskins just kicked our asses, The Bears lost was due to a wack goal line offense, we lost last night because of that bullshit too, we could easily be 8-1/7-2 right now. The Giants were great though I gotta give them credit where it's due.

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Green Bay's coach blew it...what a fuckin moron.

1st and 10 on the 40 with 2 minutes, and he runs the ball twice for little to no gain, and throws a 3 yard pass, and leaves his team with a 54 yard field goal that they miss.

Idiotic.

Running the ball with 2 minutes on your opponents 40 ain't so stupid. The 3 yard pass sounds horrific. The Eagles sure could've used a 3-yard pass last night. I don't think the Vikings are gonna do shit anyway in the playoffs. And they still gotta win that North to even get there...stop Peterson it's a wrap for Minny.

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Bradshaw Has Been Real Good On Special Teams Coming Up With Some Big Tackles Even Though I Really Dont Like To Have Him Playing On Special Teams.

Shit..I love him forcing those fumbles on Special Teams. And until we settle the RB situation in the offseason, that's the role he's going to be on. I love it to be honest. Ruben Droughns is nice on the coverage team as well. Chase Blackburn also gets down field quick and makes tackles. Giants are just solid and top notch in every aspect of the game.

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Hahaha yeah that shit was sick!!! Shockey who???

LOL did you see Brees verbally murdering Droppie (I mean Shockey) on the sideline? Ahahahaha Shockey looked spooked...I bet Sakk wishes he could have his draft picks back.

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Man on some real shit, our main problems occur in the red zone or on 3rd down. We can't convert anything at all. Andy Reid's play calling is bad. We are supposed to be 8-1 but we just shoot ourselves in the foot EVERYTIME. In the Cowboys lost, we fumbled in the Red Zone, we could've won that easily, The Redskins just kicked our asses, The Bears lost was due to a wack goal line offense, we lost last night because of that bullshit too, we could easily be 8-1/7-2 right now. The Giants were great though I gotta give them credit where it's due.

QJCYL6M-SI4

^^soon to be the new sig

11th Chamber
11-10-2008, 03:59 PM
that was tight. I knew it was smart to pick him up for fantasy over the weekend

who was the Giant last nite that got layed out by one of the Eagle defenders? that was nasty

check two
11-10-2008, 11:33 PM
The Cardinals almost stumbled and lost that game tonight. But another 300 + yard performance by the MVP of the league this year, Kurt Warner. The Cardinals have the highest scoring offense in the NFL, but they shouldn't have made this game so close. A nice performance also by the 49ers QB.

Visionz
11-10-2008, 11:43 PM
The Cardinals almost stumbled and lost that game tonight. But another 300 + yard performance by the MVP of the league this year, Kurt Warner. The Cardinals have the highest scoring offense in the NFL, but they shouldn't have made this game so close. A nice performance also by the 49ers QB.I'm killin in one league with the Cardinal Aces, Warner, Bolden, and Fitz and the Titans Duo At RB. Being a Houston fan, if you can't win on the field atleast you can win in fantasyland :lmao:

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Hahaha. OR in college sports! Whoop!

Anyway...I think Andy Reid's final two plays Sunday Night won't look as dumb now (compared to Singletary's)...I'm a smashmouth/running game type of guy...I thought running it on the final play was actually very gutsy. But to Robinson, not Gore? WTF was that? And a draw play nonetheless. The Cardinals just swallowed it whole. Niners looked ga-bawge trying to execute on the last snap too. Embarrasing way to lose tonight, San Fransisco.

Come Honor Face
11-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Can't win with em. Can't play with em. Can't coach em. Can't do it!!!!!!!

check two
11-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Larry Johnson got accused of another assault incident with a woman. I think this is like his 5th different incident with a woman. He's a loser on and off the field.

11th Chamber
11-11-2008, 12:44 AM
why exactly did Michael Robinson think he can dive 9 ft threw the air? HAHA who dives at the 3 yard line? And why did he even have the ball anyways? The niners should have automatically spiked the ball when they got near the endzone. And came up with a better plan. Bad game management, bad play calling

And I thought the Eagles fucked up last nite..

sakk
11-11-2008, 02:17 AM
What did the giants get for shockey?

I think the draft pick was conditional on playing time or saints wins.

Dirty Knowledge
11-11-2008, 03:09 PM
2nd and 5th rounders.

sakk
11-12-2008, 12:52 AM
You sure its not 2nd OR 5th? I believe it may be a conditional pick. I sure hope we don't lose a 2nd over shockey.

Orion Nebulus
11-12-2008, 08:43 AM
You sure its not 2nd OR 5th? I believe it may be a conditional pick. I sure hope we don't lose a 2nd over shockey.

We get the 2nd AND 5th pick.....and by the looks of things it was a good trade for the Giants. You guys got the worst end of that deal. The Saints learned real quick why Shockey is a pain in the ass. LOL@ Brees sonning him on the sidelines.

Come Honor Face
11-12-2008, 10:04 AM
We get the 2nd AND 5th pick.....and by the looks of things it was a good trade for the Giants. You guys got the worst end of that deal. The Saints learned real quick why Shockey is a pain in the ass. LOL@ Brees sonning him on the sidelines.

Brees flat out bitched Shockey! That was hilarious. That was a faggot ass effort Shockey gave on the play in question, so he deserved it.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Shockey was always an overrated big mouth. He doesnt make enough of an impact on the game for a team to put up with his crap.

Dirty Knowledge
11-13-2008, 01:02 PM
No Clinton Portis = no wins for Washington

Storm
11-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Doesn't make it a automatic win, it's not a given that Romo will play good.

Dirty Knowledge
11-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Without Portis, Washington ain't got shit. Shaun Alexander is a bum. If Dallas can't beat Washington without Clinton, Dallas really does suck balls. Washington was exposed last week as to having NOTHING other than Portis. Sure they got those two WR's who show up maybe 8 games out've the year. And they've got a QB who never throws picks, but he never throws the ball deeper than ten yards either.

And of course, any given Sunday, anything can happen. It's the NFL. Look at those sorry ass never gonna win a Super Bowl Browns..they beat my G-Men. But this isn't one of those weeks. Redskins/Dallas never look to next week when playing eachother. Both teams will be up and at their full grind this week. With that said.

Washington is going to lose their next 3 games, Portis or not, anyway.

check two
11-13-2008, 01:57 PM
Well the Cowboys are in a state of disrepair right now also.

Dirty Knowledge
11-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Like I said, once Romo returns, all will be well again. Sure, they got problems on defense still..but I been saying that since...last year? Romo and the Boyz offense will be back to atleast putting points up. Who says Washington can stop them they could'nt even stop that bum Byron Leftwich LOL.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2008, 04:57 PM
If Ladell Betts is healthy, he is usually pretty effective. Washington has a good line, so I think if Betts plays they will be ok.

Dallas hasnt stopped anyone on defense, thats their problem.

portis24
11-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Like I said, once Romo returns, all will be well again. Sure, they got problems on defense still..but I been saying that since...last year? Romo and the Boyz offense will be back to atleast putting points up. Who says Washington can stop them they could'nt even stop that bum Byron Leftwich LOL.

you can hope we lose all you want but you better be worried about ray lewis and ed reed fucking that overrated offense up

portis24
11-13-2008, 05:38 PM
If Ladell Betts is healthy, he is usually pretty effective. Washington has a good line, so I think if Betts plays they will be ok.

Dallas hasnt stopped anyone on defense, thats their problem.

you know are team pretty well don't u nicky good for you keep on teaching in them

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2008, 06:46 PM
Well, i kno that Betts has good fantasy value when Portis gets hurt, which usually happens once or twice a year.

portis24
11-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Well, i kno that Betts has good fantasy value when Portis gets hurt, which usually happens once or twice a year.

he's missed like six games since 04 in no way is he injury prone

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Well the year before last, i drafted him and he fuckin SUCKED. But last year he missed a bunch cuz my cousin had Betts and benefitted from it.

damn get off the dudes nuts.

portis24
11-13-2008, 10:04 PM
Well the year before last, i drafted him and he fuckin SUCKED. But last year he missed a bunch cuz my cousin had Betts and benefitted from it.

damn get off the dudes nuts.

i'm not on his nut's i'm just trying to correct you he didnt miss any games last year but two years ago he missed six games with a broken or fractured wrist

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2008, 10:11 PM
i dunno...all i kno is that Betts was good at Purdue and he is good at WSH

Storm
11-14-2008, 09:46 AM
Yea, from what I remember he is a quality back but I heard he's out too, gotta check that.

check two
11-14-2008, 11:13 AM
I haven't seen that much ESPN lately. Have they been talking a lot about the Titans undefeated season so far, similar to how they were talking round the clock last season about the Patriots?

Storm
11-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Kind of. Not as much as New England though.

Come Honor Face
11-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Kind of. Not as much as New England though.

Yeah, cuz the Titans don't throw the ball for 400 yards a game, and they don't have a Randy Moss. What they do have is a nasty defense that shows up EVERY week, and a offense that moves the ball in what ever way the opposing defense dictates, and doesn't turn the ball over, which may be a better formula for the playoffs, and dare I say, possibly the super bowl.

Storm
11-14-2008, 12:27 PM
I wasn't trying to say it like if it were bad thing, I honestly hated how much they covered New England.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Jesus ESPN dedicated like a half hour to Favre and the game this morning....annoying as fuck. I couldnt get my lebron highlights in.

check two
11-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Yeah, it was ridiculous how much ESPN was covering the Patriots last season. They were talking about it all the time. Maybe they should cover the Titans more, since they are 9-0 with a 'backup QB'. I wonder what Vince Young has to be thinking though. What if he would win back the starting QB role somehow, and then they would lose their first game right when he came back. That would have to hurt his confidence even more. I don't think they would be undefeated if Young had been playing throughout this season.

hectis
11-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Vikings vs the bucs tmw this i going to be a tough game

11th Chamber
11-16-2008, 03:51 PM
The Eagles/Bengals game just finished in a tie game.

the first one in 6 years

Eagles suck

baby jesus
11-16-2008, 04:22 PM
Well I Guess Its Safe To Say The Giants Have The Best O-Line In The League Just Ran All Over The Ravens.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-16-2008, 05:02 PM
COughlin is a douche bag....running Derrick Ward on the goal line. HE is lucky that team is so talented cuz he is a shit coach.

11th Chamber
11-16-2008, 05:11 PM
That Brandon Jones celebration was hilarious.

Not surprised that he got flagged for it tho

check two
11-16-2008, 07:54 PM
The Cardinals are 7-3 for the first time since 1977. They are looking to win their first division title since 1975.

Future
11-16-2008, 08:21 PM
My cities team is so bad they're not even on TV.

It's a shame.

Which is why I've been more of a football fan than a fan of a favorite team ever since vick got thrown in jail.

Art Vandelay
11-16-2008, 08:43 PM
if you don't think sports is fixed, watch the last play of the steeler-chargers game

11th Chamber
11-16-2008, 08:46 PM
I have no idea what happened there

They said it was a forward pass, yet he threw it like 2-3 yards backwards....idk...

Art Vandelay
11-16-2008, 09:28 PM
exactly, that was the last play of the game. it was a backward lateral and should have been a touchdown and the steelers would have covered the spread. but somehow they reviewed it and changed the ruling on the field and instead the steelers didn't cover

Come Honor Face
11-16-2008, 11:00 PM
10-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jets are next!

portis24
11-16-2008, 11:38 PM
redskins layed an egg against the cowgirls should have won just two many injuries on offense

Storm
11-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Huge win for us, we got 4 out of 6 at home now. Glad to see our defense step up and allow 10 points considering they were given a short field.

Orion Nebulus
11-17-2008, 09:03 AM
Great win by the Giants yesterday. 207 rushing yards against that Ravens defense. Brandon Jacobs was a beast. Haha take that Ray Lewis!! 9-1 and counting. Next stop is Arizona. Kurt Warner is having an MVP type season. This should be a pretty good game.

Storm
11-17-2008, 09:58 AM
I was amazed at the 36 yard run he had. He's much faster than he looks.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2008, 04:06 PM
redskins layed an egg against the cowgirls should have won just two many injuries on offense

WHAAT??!!! u fuckin fag. Portis played and was effective. Moss, Campbell...

Your shit defense just got the ball ran right down their throats in the 4th quarter. Thats what really happened.
Barber sonned your defense in the 4th quarter.

Future
11-17-2008, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah. Thanksgiving day... Lions v. Titans.

Beat down versus Unbeaten.

11th Chamber
11-17-2008, 06:03 PM
hopefully the NFL wont make the mistake next year to give an average team 6 primetime games

check two
11-17-2008, 06:19 PM
So who's your choice for MVP so far? Warner or Collins?

11th Chamber
11-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Not Collins.

I realise his team is 10-0, and he has been a major part..but...

1755 Yrds, 8 TD, 4 INT

its not bad stats, and I realise he has a shitty recieving corp, but I need to see something more from him

portis24
11-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Portis Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

portis24
11-17-2008, 08:32 PM
WHAAT??!!! u fuckin fag. Portis played and was effective. Moss, Campbell...

Your shit defense just got the ball ran right down their throats in the 4th quarter. Thats what really happened.
Barber sonned your defense in the 4th quarter.

OK SPELL IT OUT FOR DOUCHEBAG NICKY YES PORTIS PLAYED BUT IF YOU THINK HE'S 100% YOUR OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND.YES MOSS AND CAMPBELL PLAYED VERY GOOD OBSERVATION DICKY BUT WE WERE WITHOUT RANDEL EL IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND PART OF THE THRID, WE HAD A STARTING DEFENSIVE TACKLE OUT,MARCUS WASHINGTON OUT BEFORE HALFTIME.OH AND THAT BALL WAS DOWNED AT THE 1 YARD LINE THAT FUCKER JERRY JONES HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT.BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WE STILL BEAT CLEVLAND'S ASS SO TAKE A HIKE LITTLE BOY

Visionz
11-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Not Collins.

I realise his team is 10-0, and he has been a major part..but...

1755 Yrds, 8 TD, 4 INT

its not bad stats, and I realise he has a shitty recieving corp, but I need to see something more from himIf there's an MVP from the Titans then its Albert Haynesworth. That's the one guy the Titan's couldn't stand to loose.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2008, 10:18 PM
OK SPELL IT OUT FOR DOUCHEBAG NICKY YES PORTIS PLAYED BUT IF YOU THINK HE'S 100% YOUR OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND.YES MOSS AND CAMPBELL PLAYED VERY GOOD OBSERVATION DICKY BUT WE WERE WITHOUT RANDEL EL IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND PART OF THE THRID, WE HAD A STARTING DEFENSIVE TACKLE OUT,MARCUS WASHINGTON OUT BEFORE HALFTIME.OH AND THAT BALL WAS DOWNED AT THE 1 YARD LINE THAT FUCKER JERRY JONES HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT.BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WE STILL BEAT CLEVLAND'S ASS SO TAKE A HIKE LITTLE BOY

Look at you getting so mad you had to type that in CAPS.
Washington aint winning anything this year, the sooner you realize that, the less dissapointed you will be later.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2008, 10:20 PM
Kurt Warner is the MVP. What he is doing is amazing. He throws for 300 yards 58% of the time he plays...that is unbelievable. Not to mention what he is doing for my fantasy team this year.

If they give it to Collins...what a fucking joke. I'm sick of this, give it to a guy on the best team shit.
No, give it to the best player that year.
Just ask yourself. WHo would you rather have? Kurt Warner or Kerry Collins.

But yea, if anyone on the Titans is getting it, its Haynesworth. Shit i'd give it to Chris Johnson over Collins.

Storm
11-17-2008, 11:46 PM
If Saints somehow make it to the playoffs I think he deserves, if they don't, Warner absolutely is the MVP.

Art Vandelay
11-18-2008, 12:28 AM
Kurt Warner is the MVP. What he is doing is amazing. He throws for 300 yards 58% of the time he plays...that is unbelievable. Not to mention what he is doing for my fantasy team this year.

If they give it to Collins...what a fucking joke. I'm sick of this, give it to a guy on the best team shit.
No, give it to the best player that year.
Just ask yourself. WHo would you rather have? Kurt Warner or Kerry Collins.

But yea, if anyone on the Titans is getting it, its Haynesworth. Shit i'd give it to Chris Johnson over Collins.

i agree and disagree.

1. you say give it to the guy on the best team. that is bullshit. MVP stands for most valueable player. it doesn't matter what team he is on

2. who would you rather have? yes that answers the question. in that case, warner diserves it

Dirty Knowledge
11-18-2008, 02:55 AM
So who's your choice for MVP so far? Warner or Collins?

Brandon Jacobs and Eli Manning Co-MVPs.

Dirty Knowledge
11-18-2008, 03:02 AM
10-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jets are next!

Hahaha damn the Titans fans are getting cocky now.

Dirty Knowledge
11-18-2008, 03:12 AM
you can hope we lose all you want but you better be worried about ray lewis and ed reed fucking that overrated offense up

Yeah bro..how's that overrated offense now nigga. I bet you wasn't talking shit when you saw the Giants respond to Ravens scoring a 3rd quarter TD to make it 20-10..with 10 straight points after Aaron Ross' PICK 6. I know...Ross was lucky. But a Giant still drilled the Ravens WR and Ross made a play, that's what Giants do. Clinton ran 15 times, and effictiently. You can't blame this loss on him being hurt. He made enough plays early to open things up. Washington only started going deep late in the game. I think the Skins are truely the Deadskins now...tell your old women faggot fans to take their ugly busted ass back home and take off those lame ass pig noses..you guys are WORST than the Browns. 9-1 homie ya'll looking up from a lil deeper hole now.

Vikings vs the bucs tmw this i going to be a tough game

Your Vikes must be breaking your heart, Hec...by the time you face the Giants..we'll prolly be resting folks. So you can count atleast 1 more win this season. Once we beat the Cards this week, then sweep a 3-game set with the entire NFC East, we'll be resting everybody believe that..

The Eagles/Bengals game just finished in a tie game.

the first one in 6 years

Eagles suck

Yeah, where's Hollow Darts at this week? Haven't seen him spit nothing bout that. The Eagles just got beat down by the Giants though. They thought they prolly should've won that game..they even said that shit..so that tells you that they feel down and what not. You can't be all emo and shit during the season. Eagirls are done for the '08..I hope.
:list:

Those godamn Giants......

I'm still optimistic Baltimore will make the post season tho....

Ahmad Bradshaw made Ray Lewis look...OLD.

if you don't think sports is fixed, watch the last play of the steeler-chargers game

YEah...well we know who you had doe on.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2008, 09:09 AM
i agree and disagree.

1. you say give it to the guy on the best team. that is bullshit. MVP stands for most valueable player. it doesn't matter what team he is on

2. who would you rather have? yes that answers the question. in that case, warner diserves it

U misinterpretted me....when i said fuck this give it to the player on the best team, i placed the comma after 'fuck this', making it seem like i said, 'fuck this......Give it to the player on the Best team.
When actually I meant 'Fuck this 'give it to the player on the best team' shit'

Come Honor Face
11-18-2008, 09:55 AM
[COLOR=red]
Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post

Yeah bro..how's that overrated offense now nigga. I bet you wasn't talking shit when you saw the Giants respond to Ravens scoring a 3rd quarter TD to make it 20-10..with 10 straight points after Aaron Ross' PICK 6. I know...Ross was lucky. But a Giant still drilled the Ravens WR and Ross made a play, that's what Giants do. Clinton ran 15 times, and effictiently. You can't blame this loss on him being hurt. He made enough plays early to open things up. Washington only started going deep late in the game. I think the Skins are truely the Deadskins now...tell your old women faggot fans to take their ugly busted ass back home and take off those lame ass pig noses..you guys are WORST than the Browns. 9-1 homie ya'll looking up from a lil deeper hole now.

^^^^PWN3D!!!! Eat your crow portis!

Art Vandelay
11-18-2008, 10:40 AM
U misinterpretted me....when i said fuck this give it to the player on the best team, i placed the comma after 'fuck this', making it seem like i said, 'fuck this......Give it to the player on the Best team.
When actually I meant 'Fuck this 'give it to the player on the best team' shit'

i got ya. my bad

portis24
11-18-2008, 06:32 PM

Your Vikes must be breaking your heart, Hec...by the time you face the Giants..we'll prolly be resting folks. So you can count atleast 1 more win this season. Once we beat the Cards this week, then sweep a 3-game set with the entire NFC East, we'll be resting everybody believe that..

Yeah, where's Hollow Darts at this week? Haven't seen him spit nothing bout that. The Eagles just got beat down by the Giants though. They thought they prolly should've won that game..they even said that shit..so that tells you that they feel down and what not. You can't be all emo and shit during the season. Eagirls are done for the '08..I hope.
:list:

Ahmad Bradshaw made Ray Lewis look...OLD.

YEah...well we know who you had doe on.

FIRST OF ALL NO GIANT PLAYER DRILLED DERRICK MASON IT HIT HIM RIGHT IN THE HANDS BOUNCED OFF HIS HELMET AND RIGHT INTO ROSS'S HANDS AND YOUR RIGHT THAT WAS PURELY LUCK IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT I BELIEVE THE GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.NOW AS FOR PORTIS YES HE PLAYED AND PLAYED WELL BUT LIKE I TOLD DICKEY HE WAS NOT CLOSE TO 100% HE WOULD RUN ONCE AND COME OUT A COUPLE PLAYS THAT'S NOT HIM AND TO ADD TO THAT BETTS WAS NOT HEALTHY EITHER THE COWBOYS DIDN'T HAVE TO RESPECT OUR RUN GAME AND JUST BLITZED THE WHOLE TIME

baby jesus
11-18-2008, 07:18 PM
^^^^^^^
Seen His Teams Playoff Hopes Go Down The Drain With That Loss To The Cowboys

portis24
11-18-2008, 08:01 PM
^^^^^^^
Seen His Teams Playoff Hopes Go Down The Drain With That Loss To The Cowboys

actually if the playoffs started today we would be in the playoffs so go fuck yourself

baby jesus
11-18-2008, 09:13 PM
Yeah But You Got To Agree The Redskins Put Themselves In A More Difficult Situation With The Loss To The Cowboys. The Redskins Now Have To Fend Off A Team In The NFC South And The Cowboys Who They Could Have Buried.

Orion Nebulus
11-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Hahahaha@ Portis getting all bitchy now and making up all the excuses in the world. Your team wish they were even half the team the Giants are. Face it dude....the WACKSKINS suck.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-19-2008, 09:03 AM
Redskins aren't super bowl caliber. They might sneak in the playoffs, but they will lose their first round game.

check two
11-19-2008, 11:27 PM
I was at the movies the other day, and I could have sworn that Tony Romo was there watching the movie with a homeless guy.

Storm
11-20-2008, 12:39 AM
Really? Because there was an article about that.

check two
11-20-2008, 01:25 AM
Really? Because there was an article about that.

:lmao:

hectis
11-20-2008, 12:40 PM
who is the giants defensive coordinator?

Storm
11-20-2008, 12:46 PM
:lmao:
Haha ok you got me lol.
who is the giants defensive coordinator?
Steve Spagnuolo

racist randy
11-20-2008, 03:58 PM
OK Hollow Dartz is back lol. Eagles tied.... I couldn't show my face in here after that mess....LOL

sakk
11-20-2008, 08:46 PM
anyone look at the Thursday games online? I wish they would show the whole game.

11th Chamber
11-20-2008, 09:37 PM
http://www.justin.tv/besourro

no sound tho for some reason

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2008, 09:45 PM
someone tell me taht Santonio Holmes has 5 catches for 105 yards and a TD

Art Vandelay
11-21-2008, 12:35 AM
he might think he had those stats after that hit he took

hectis
11-21-2008, 01:02 AM
Haha ok you got me lol.

Steve Spagnuolo

he is high on my I hope to be the next coach of the vikings list

Olive Oil Goombah
11-21-2008, 07:47 AM
Italians are usually the best coaches.

Orion Nebulus
11-21-2008, 09:02 AM
he is high on my I hope to be the next coach of the vikings list

Hahaha yeah I bet. He's awesome isn't he?? Your team is going to have to wait in line buddy....plenty teams want to get him.

Art Vandelay
11-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Italians are usually the best coaches.

i agree...but explain mike tomlin. he must be half italian

Olive Oil Goombah
11-21-2008, 11:13 AM
i agree...but explain mike tomlin. he must be half italian

oh for sure. He's sicilian.

check two
11-21-2008, 12:42 PM
And the best ladies men also:

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/ncf/2006/0124/photo/g_mangino_195.jpg

Come Honor Face
11-21-2008, 12:58 PM
The Jets are gonna get jacked up Sunday!!!! Brett Farve should consider it a success if he gets through this game without Albert Haynesworth making something on his old body make a crunching sound, thus, ending his season, and possibly his career. FUCK THE JETS!!!

hectis
11-23-2008, 12:26 PM
as a viking fan I don't care who that packer plays for that bastard has giving me many headaches so i will never like him so every time he gets sacked or hit I evilly laugh

11th Chamber
11-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Jus when you thought the Lions couldent be anymore pathetic..

They are UP 17-0 at the end of the 1st.

Now its 21-17 Bucs...

You really cant hold a 17 point lead, in like 10 minutes!!???

racist randy
11-23-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm back LOL. Eagles needed that KR by Demps. McNabb is looking horrible right now.

Storm
11-23-2008, 02:34 PM
The Jets are gonna get jacked up Sunday!!!! Brett Farve should consider it a success if he gets through this game without Albert Haynesworth making something on his old body make a crunching sound, thus, ending his season, and possibly his career. FUCK THE JETS!!!
So much for that.

racist randy
11-23-2008, 03:11 PM
Well Ed Reed just ended our season.

portis24
11-23-2008, 07:59 PM
redskins are back on that winning tip and portis is back in the running for mvp

11th Chamber
11-23-2008, 08:07 PM
problem with the Skins, is that they havent dominated any team all year

They'll be picked off immediatley if they make it to the post season

portis24
11-23-2008, 09:26 PM
problem with the Skins, is that they havent dominated any team all year

They'll be picked off immediatley if they make it to the post season

it dose'nt matter how many point's u score as long as you have more at the end

Bobby Budknickers
11-23-2008, 09:57 PM
i could have fucking killed betts on that last drive.

baby jesus
11-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Dont Get To Excited You Got A Loss Coming The Redskins Way Next Week.

JerseyIronman
11-23-2008, 10:01 PM

HAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED KID?

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/1123/nl_u_jones01_412.jpg

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/odysseyjft/1christ-middle-finger.jpg

Storm
11-23-2008, 10:07 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/BAF110112322_lower.jpg

Lol

Bobby Budknickers
11-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Dont Get To Excited You Got A Loss Coming The Redskins Way Next Week.
next week the skins are gonna retire sean taylors number and induct him in their ring of fame. i don't give a fuck, giants or no, they ain't losing that game.

racist randy
11-23-2008, 10:22 PM

Lol
LOL. *Leaves thread knowing there's nothing I can comeback with*

JerseyIronman
11-23-2008, 10:27 PM
CHARGERS LOOSE ANOTHER HEART BREAKER oh man..

OUCCCHH

Bobby Budknickers
11-23-2008, 10:32 PM
lol
that's what happens when your coach is norv turner

should have never fired marty

JerseyIronman
11-23-2008, 10:40 PM
I feel like every Sunday I watch the Chargers find a way to loose more excruciatingly worse than the last Sunday.

Im sadistically enjoying it.

Come Honor Face
11-23-2008, 11:09 PM
HAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED KID?

Honestly, this was the worst I've seen the Titans play in two years. Guys that have caught the ball very well all year dropped it repeatedly. 3 of our top 4 corners were out, and the backups played horribly. Penalties galore, and Chris Johnson fumbled the ball. in other words, it was a complete fluke for them to play that badly, in every way. Not to take anything away from the Jets, who played very well, and deserved to win, but I seriously doubt the Titans will play anywhere near that badly again this year. Fisher won't allow it. Congrats to the Jets. I eagerly await a rematch in the playoffs.

Dirty Knowledge
11-24-2008, 12:02 AM

Lol

You just made Q.o.P's day LOL.

Dirty Knowledge
11-24-2008, 12:30 AM
next week the skins are gonna retire sean taylors number and induct him in their ring of fame. i don't give a fuck, giants or no, they ain't losing that game.

http://shannon-oneill.net/images/oh%20noes%208.jpg

NOT THE RING OF LAME

Dirty Knowledge
11-24-2008, 12:55 AM

"REDSKINS WIN BITCH ALL DAY, PORTIS MVP CAMPBELL NO PICKS, CLINTON I WANNA LICK IT"

"FUCK THAT THEY GOT LUCKY BITCH PORTIS WAS HURT ZORN ATE TOO MANY X PILLS THE NIGHT BEFORE WITH LANDRY"

"YEAH BITCH MVP BITCH YEAH WE BACK IN THIS BITCH REDSKINS ARE 3 GAMES BACK BUT WE STILL IN IT"

you starting to sound like a bot every time you in this bitch it's the same damn thing

Dirty Knowledge
11-24-2008, 01:19 AM
Honestly, this was the worst I've seen the Titans play in two years. Guys that have caught the ball very well all year dropped it repeatedly. 3 of our top 4 corners were out, and the backups played horribly. Penalties galore, and Chris Johnson fumbled the ball. in other words, it was a complete fluke for them to play that badly, in every way. Not to take anything away from the Jets, who played very well, and deserved to win, but I seriously doubt the Titans will play anywhere near that badly again this year. Fisher won't allow it. Congrats to the Jets. I eagerly await a rematch in the playoffs.

:vroar: JEAAAAA!!! })

Come Honor Face
11-24-2008, 02:20 AM
:vroar: JEAAAAA!!! })

Yeah. The media must be thrilled to get those small market spoilers outta the way. It has been very painful for the media to have to talk about the Titans as the leagues best team. Now that they have even a remotely good excuse to knock them down, they will jump on it, and make the Titans out to be a team that is falling apart so they can talk about the teams from New York, or the Steelers. There is one problem, the Titans arent going anywhere, and the road to the Super Bowl in AFC will go through Nashville. Good luck beating them in Nashville in the playoffs. I can assure you they have just played far worse than they will again this year. I'm no less confident than I was Saturday. We weren't going undefeated for the whole year, but if you are a small market team you pretty much have to if you want any credit. The only other way, is to make it to the Super Bowl, and that's exactly what I think they will do.

Dirty Knowledge
11-24-2008, 02:49 AM
Kerry Collins is going to beat you in the playoffs. I told you bruah.

No body else has to do it. They just have to return picks and fumbles for six basically.

Come Honor Face
11-24-2008, 03:04 AM
Kerry has done a fantastic job for us this year. I definately disagree that he will cost us a game in the playoffs.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-24-2008, 08:32 AM
The Titans don't get any pub cuz they don't have any real superstars. Johnson is a rookie, there recievers are virtually unknown to people who don't play fantasy football. Even there leading reciever, Scaife, nobody really has ever heard of this guy.

I think that is whats keeping them outta the spotlight more than anything.

Look at Green Bay.....they are the smallest market but they had Brett Favre.

Come Honor Face
11-24-2008, 08:36 AM
The Titans don't get any pub cuz they don't have any real superstars. Johnson is a rookie, there recievers are virtually unknown to people who don't play fantasy football. Even there leading reciever, Scaife, nobody really has ever heard of this guy.

I think that is whats keeping them outta the spotlight more than anything.

Look at Green Bay.....they are the smallest market but they had Brett Favre.

There are people who don't play fantasy football?

100pr00f
11-24-2008, 09:42 AM
go ravens....

Orion Nebulus
11-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Another good win for the Giants. No running game...no matter. We took it to the air. Great game by Eli with 3 TDs. 10-1 matches the best record in the NFL. Next stop is Washington. Yeah Portis, you best be wise and don't talk shit. :)

Olive Oil Goombah
11-24-2008, 02:21 PM
There are people who don't play fantasy football?

I know, its crazy to assume, but there are those that see it as detrimental to the NFL.

JerseyIronman
11-24-2008, 05:55 PM

Maybe the Titans had an off day, but Favre had a great game. He picked that defense apart really.

The Jets seem to get better and better every time I watch them. Im starting to think about an all NY Superbowl...

check two
11-24-2008, 05:56 PM
The Lions are preparing for their first win coming up this week.

Visionz
11-24-2008, 06:54 PM
RosenFAIL couldn't give the game away even when he tried. I don't know cuz they wouldn't even show the game here. fuckers, Did you watch the game Tooch? You where thinkin Sage's ass was gonna let you back in the game huh?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-24-2008, 07:17 PM
RosenFAIL couldn't give the game away even when he tried. I don't know cuz they wouldn't even show the game here. fuckers, Did you watch the game Tooch? You where thinkin Sage's ass was gonna let you back in the game huh?

Damn you didnt get the game? whats up with that?

I actually was offered tickets 14th row on the 40 but i turned em down cuz I needed to be home to make a fantasy move, plus i just got a flatscreen and would rather watch it in HDMI.

anyway, yea of course i watched it, but to be honest, I have become numb to horrible football from 9 years worth of watching this team the call the 'Browns'.

I thought we had a shot and yes, I couldnt believe some of those throws Rosenfels was putting out there but his horribleness was masked by Braylon 'stone hands' Edwards (i hate his michigan ass. He always had bad hands. even blew a game vs. Ohio State cuz of it) and fat fuck Romeo Crennel pulling Brady Quinn for some unknown reason..

Why the fuck did he pull him??? Lets see if he can mount the 4th quarter comeback. He should honestly bench Edwards cuz he is the biggest problem dropping huge catches.

But anyway, this is nothing new.
Rosenfels was actually tearin it up, but thats not sayin much against our D

Visionz
11-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Damn you didnt get the game? whats up with that?

I actually was offered tickets 14th row on the 40 but i turned em down cuz I needed to be home to make a fantasy move, plus i just got a flatscreen and would rather watch it in HDMI.

anyway, yea of course i watched it, but to be honest, I have become numb to horrible football from 9 years worth of watching this team the call the 'Browns'.

I thought we had a shot and yes, I couldnt believe some of those throws Rosenfels was putting out there but his horribleness was masked by Braylon 'stone hands' Edwards (i hate his michigan ass. He always had bad hands. even blew a game vs. Ohio State cuz of it) and fat fuck Romeo Crennel pulling Brady Quinn for some unknown reason..

Why the fuck did he pull him??? Lets see if he can mount the 4th quarter comeback. He should honestly bench Edwards cuz he is the biggest problem dropping huge catches.

But anyway, this is nothing new.
Rosenfels was actually tearin it up, but thats not sayin much against our D
idk, they show alot of Titans games here. I could see the UT angle if Vince was starting BUT He's NOt so maybe its the they used to be the Oilers thing. I write into the news station just about every time it happens

Olive Oil Goombah
11-24-2008, 07:24 PM
Wow...thats fucked up. That would be like if they showed Ravens games here instead of Browns games. If they did that NFL headquarters might get fire bombed.
that not good marketing

Mic Tyson
11-24-2008, 09:03 PM
i need to get one of them nfl network channels, cuz i get gay ass browns and bengals games instead of steelers, which of course makes sense,but half of ohio dickrides the steelers anyway so they should show more games, or let you decide or somethin. but whatever

Bobby Budknickers
11-24-2008, 09:30 PM
http://shannon-oneill.net/images/oh%20noes%208.jpg

NOT THE RING OF LAMElol

http://www.edinformatics.com/inventions_inventors/Kool-AidMan.jpg

ok, i'm drinking the kool-aid.

and ring of fame may sound gay, whatever. just don't sleep on the emotion the skins should be high on that day. the giants were definitely flying high on week one, having raised their banner and got their rings and shit. hopefully be a good game. some of the best games i went to at fedex were ny-wsh.

goodluck

http://playactionportraits.com/images/Sean_Taylor_oic.gif

Bobby Budknickers
11-24-2008, 09:32 PM
i need to get one of them nfl network channels, cuz i get gay ass browns and bengals games instead of steelers, which of course makes sense,but half of ohio dickrides the steelers anyway so they should show more games, or let you decide or somethin. but whateveri only get chiefs or rams games here in sw missouri, but i've seen almost every game i wanted this year using stoogetv.com
if you got high speed it works well enough, the quality is decent

11th Chamber
11-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Wow...thats fucked up. That would be like if they showed Ravens games here instead of Browns games. If they did that NFL headquarters might get fire bombed.
that not good marketing

Atleast you get to see the games.

Last 2 Lions home games been blacked-out, so I gotta listen on the radio

Atleast there is always Thanksgiving

Come Honor Face
11-24-2008, 10:44 PM
Maybe the Titans had an off day, but Favre had a great game. He picked that defense apart really.

The Jets seem to get better and better every time I watch them. Im starting to think about an all NY Superbowl...

Yes, Farve played well, but 3 of our 4 top corners were out. Great gameplan by the Jets. Wouldn't count on it happening again in the playoffs though. Jeff Fisher will have them a much better gameplan on defense, and they should have a couple of better corners on the field than they did Sunday. Titans will probably stomp Jets if they play again.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-25-2008, 10:15 AM
i need to get one of them nfl network channels, cuz i get gay ass browns and bengals games instead of steelers, which of course makes sense,but half of ohio dickrides the steelers anyway so they should show more games, or let you decide or somethin. but whatever

hahaha...i know what you mean. I mean, usually if we get another game on cbs its a Ravens or Bengals game. I hate when they do that. I can only imagine what other people think. But yea, the steeler dickriding is annoying, but maybe if we werent so shitty it wouldnt be as bad.

Yea, i remember getting some blackouts when the Browns used to play at cleveland municipal stadium. Shit hasnt happpened since they came back tho...if they keep up the play, it might start happening again.

CharlesJones
11-25-2008, 03:46 PM
LOL@Browns losing to Houston 16-6 in Cleveland hahahahahahahahahaha. The Browns can't even beat a bad team at home LOL. I thought since they beat Buffalo a few weeks ago that they would start a winning streak and beat Houston since Brady Quinn has been starting but that's not the case. There's just no hope for the Browns LOL. Romeo Crennell will get fired after the season. I was impressed with the Jets crushing the Titans last week. Why did Philadelphia bench Donovan McNabb last week? Who started at qb in his place? I can't believe they couldn't beat Cincinnati a few weeks ago and then they get blown out by Baltimore LOL.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Crennel was an idiot for benching Quinn. That was without a doubt one of the dumbest coaching moves ever. Im glad tho, so maybe it'll speed up his firing so we can get Cowher in here.

CharlesJones
11-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Romeo benched Brady last week? I see Brady threw 2 interceptions so maybe that's why he was benched. Romeo put Derek Anderson in to replace him? LOL@what you said about Romeo is gonna get fired hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-25-2008, 04:15 PM
he put Anderson in cuz he thought he could bring a 'spark'...but Quinn is still the starter. It was the most retarded thing i've ever heard. We were only down 10, and they had the whole 4th quarter to see if Quinn could mount the comeback.
Braylon still drops everything thrown to him. They should bench him.

Future
11-25-2008, 04:34 PM

Thanksgiving is against the Titans...

Looking forward too it...

portis24
11-25-2008, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=Dirty Knowledge;1393083]"REDSKINS WIN BITCH ALL DAY, PORTIS MVP CAMPBELL NO PICKS, CLINTON I WANNA LICK IT"

"FUCK THAT THEY GOT LUCKY BITCH PORTIS WAS HURT ZORN ATE TOO MANY X PILLS THE NIGHT BEFORE WITH LANDRY"

"YEAH BITCH MVP BITCH YEAH WE BACK IN THIS BITCH REDSKINS ARE 3 GAMES BACK BUT WE STILL IN IT"

you starting to sound like a bot every time you in this bitch it's the same damn thing[/QUOTE

EXCEPT FOR THAT HOMO SHIT YOU WROTE EVERYTHING SOUNDS RIGHT BUT YOU LEFT OUT A FEW THINGS LIKE GIANT'S HAVING THAT CUPCAKE SCHEDULE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR OR YOU NEEDING THREE RUNNING BACKS TO DO WHAT 1 CLINTON PORTIS DOES AND I'M GOING TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE SEAN TAYLOR WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NFL WHEN HE DIED AND IF YOU DON'T THINK THOSE PLAYERS ARE GOING TO COME OUT READY THEN YOUR FUCKING CRAZY GAME ON BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

sakk
11-25-2008, 07:40 PM
Hey packers , do the saints another favor, and beat Carolina.

;)

baby jesus
11-25-2008, 08:35 PM
[quote=Dirty Knowledge;1393083]"REDSKINS WIN BITCH ALL DAY, PORTIS MVP CAMPBELL NO PICKS, CLINTON I WANNA LICK IT"

you starting to sound like a bot every time you in this bitch it's the same damn thing[/QUOTE

EXCEPT FOR THAT HOMO SHIT YOU WROTE EVERYTHING SOUNDS RIGHT BUT YOU LEFT OUT A FEW THINGS LIKE GIANT'S HAVING THAT CUPCAKE SCHEDULE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR OR YOU NEEDING THREE RUNNING BACKS TO DO WHAT 1 CLINTON PORTIS DOES AND I'M GOING TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE SEAN TAYLOR WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NFL WHEN HE DIED AND IF YOU DON'T THINK THOSE PLAYERS ARE GOING TO COME OUT READY THEN YOUR FUCKING CRAZY GAME ON BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Lame!!!!!! If It Wasnt For The Other Two Backs Brandon Jacobs Would Be Getting Talked About For MVP Which He Truthfully Should Be Metioned Anyway I Much Rather Have The Depth That The Giants Have. Oh And A Cupcake Schedule That Had The Redskins On It.

Come Honor Face
11-25-2008, 10:52 PM
Quinn is still the starter.

Actually, Quinn is out for the season.

CharlesJones
11-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Can Detroit beat anybody? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@they're 0-11 hahahahahahahahahahaha. Wouldn't be that something if they beat Tennessee tomorrow? I'm getting tired of seeing Detroit every Thanksgiving. Well it looks like the Browns are gonna have another losing season now that Brady Quinn is out for the rest of the season. Romeo is gonna have to go with Derek Anderson's sorry ass again LOL. Braylon Edwards is still dropping the ball often huh? LOL. I just don't understand why the Browns fans are so loyal. The Browns fans need to send a message to the team and stop showing up at their home games because then if the Browns saw that the stadium was half empty, maybe their asses will start to win some damn games consistently and go to the playoffs and stop playing like pussies.

CharlesJones
11-26-2008, 03:06 PM
LOL@Dante Culpepper saying he wouldn't play for Kansas City when they offered him a contract because he said they aren't a contender but he signs with Detroit hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Visionz
11-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Can Detroit beat anybody? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@they're 0-11 hahahahahahahahahahaha. Wouldn't be that something if they beat Tennessee tomorrow? I'm getting tired of seeing Detroit every Thanksgiving. Well it looks like the Browns are gonna have another losing season now that Brady Quinn is out for the rest of the season. Romeo is gonna have to go with Derek Anderson's sorry ass again LOL. Braylon Edwards is still dropping the ball often huh? LOL. I just don't understand why the Browns fans are so loyal. The Browns fans need to send a message to the team and stop showing up at their home games because then if the Browns saw that the stadium was half empty, maybe their asses will start to win some damn games consistently and go to the playoffs and stop playing like pussies.
you familiar with Personal Seating Licenses (PSL's)? its getting harder to send a message to any team that plays in a new stadium.

portis24
11-26-2008, 04:26 PM
[quote=portis24;1394812]
Lame!!!!!! If It Wasnt For The Other Two Backs Brandon Jacobs Would Be Getting Talked About For MVP Which He Truthfully Should Be Metioned Anyway I Much Rather Have The Depth That The Giants Have. Oh And A Cupcake Schedule That Had The Redskins On It.

well dickhead you need those other two backs because jacobs is not built for 20 plus carry's he'll wear down in the fourth quarter and we were the hardest team on that schedule with a beat up secondary and new offense just installed alot of thing's have changed since then boy

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2008, 05:49 PM
you familiar with Personal Seating Licenses (PSL's)? its getting harder to send a message to any team that plays in a new stadium.

yea PSLs are bullshit too they dont promise you anything. My cousin goes to every game and had a PSL, but then they raised prices, kicked him out of his seat and put him in an endzone seat in section 500....thats foul, especially with the product they put on the field every year.

Thats why I refuse to pay money to enter a Browns game. I'll go if the ticket is free. The tailgating is the best part. Other than that is an ass raping.

baby jesus
11-26-2008, 07:24 PM
[quote=baby jesus;1394998]

well dickhead you need those other two backs because jacobs is not built for 20 plus carry's he'll wear down in the fourth quarter and we were the hardest team on that schedule with a beat up secondary and new offense just installed alot of thing's have changed since then boy

Yeah One Thing Didnt Change And Thats The Giants Play. The Giants Have Beaten 5 Teams With Winning Records In A Row The Record Is 7 Straight Wins Against Winning Teams.

Visionz
11-26-2008, 08:06 PM
yea PSLs are bullshit too they dont promise you anything. My cousin goes to every game and had a PSL, but then they raised prices, kicked him out of his seat and put him in an endzone seat in section 500....thats foul, especially with the product they put on the field every year.

Thats why I refuse to pay money to enter a Browns game. I'll go if the ticket is free. The tailgating is the best part. Other than that is an ass raping.
daMN! that's real fucked up (to the point where it seems you could sue for breach of contract) You're supposed to have the rights to whatever seat you purchased FOREVER as long as you keep buying the season tickets (atleast as I understand it)

for those not in the know, I've got season tickets to the Texans but I had to go through Stubhub to get them because if you wanna buy season tickets from the Texans directly (and this is true for any team with PSL's for their seats) you have to buy the license for the seat first. It varies from stadium to stadium but here you're looking at spending about 10-12k A SEAT for a spot on the 50-yard line. It's a one time deal but you have to still purchase the season tickets every year to keep the license. You ever stop buying them and you loose your rights to the seat (and they sale it to someone else)

It's fuckin crazy cuz just for the price alone but damn near every seat in Reliant Stadium has a PSL attached to it so the ONLY season tickets you can buy without forking over a CRAZZZEEE amount of cash is way up in the HIGH 600's, I'm willing to bet a total of about 200-300 seats and that's it. And the Texans' PSL aren't even that high, the new stadium in New York have PSL's (or so I've read) that are gonna START at like 20 G's a pop. It's nuts and accomplishes two things, it squeezes your average joe types outta the stadium altogether replacing 'em with a bunch of rich stiffs that don't know you're SUPPOSED to be rowdy as hell when your team is on D, and second it guarentees they sale out (or damn near sale out) EVERY SINGLE GAME because no one is gonna stop buying season tickets and lose out on the 10K they spent just so they could have the seats in the first place.

They annouce a sell-out crowd at every game I've been to (5 so far) and each time the stadium is missing about 25% of the people but they've guarenteed for themselves that ever seat HAS been paid for.

Which is why Charles I say its getting harder and harder for regular fan's voice to be heard.

class dismissed

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Yup....

about my cuz, yea i was baffled by that, but they fucking did it. FUck that new stadium anyway, i miss the fucking old ass dingy Cleveland municipal stadium anyway I hate those orange seats, i hate the way the whole fucking place looks.

Give me Lambeau field over any of em.

Visionz
11-27-2008, 12:04 AM
Yup....

about my cuz, yea i was baffled by that, but they fucking did it. FUck that new stadium anyway, i miss the fucking old ass dingy Cleveland municipal stadium anyway I hate those orange seats, i hate the way the whole fucking place looks.

Give me Lambeau field over any of em.

that's fucked up about your cousin, on the real, I'd call a couple of lawyers cuz that whole deal sounds shady as fuck

as far Reliant goes

I can't complain about the stadium itself, the view is great even being close to the upper-upper level (section 538) but the crowd for the most part is kinda wack, I've been to Cowboys games too and they're loud as FUCK in there and if you get rowdy the whole stadium is gonna get rowdy with you. Could be the money OR the culture of losing. In my mind that shouldn't matter, its the fans fault if the teams 12th man sucks ass. A home-field advantage should be just that. it leaves me scratching my head alot

Olive Oil Goombah
11-27-2008, 10:17 AM
The Texans are a new product tho. Maybe if they brought back the old Oilers uniforms and logo it would be different

hectis
11-27-2008, 01:28 PM
The lions are all over the titans when it comes to scoring less points but hey lions fans at least you locked up last place in the north

sakk
11-27-2008, 02:41 PM
This det / ten game is sad.

Come Honor Face
11-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Yeah. It was hard to be too happy for my Titans, cuz I felt so bad for the Lions. Just embarassing.

sakk
11-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Anybody know a site where the late game (phi / ari) is on? Nfl.com just shows live look ins to the game.

Obviously i dont have nfl network. :(

11th Chamber
11-27-2008, 07:09 PM
justin.tv

check two
11-27-2008, 09:18 PM

Well Brady Quinn wasn't doing any better than Derek Anderson has this season. They were real similar in a lot of stats. So I don't think his injury is that big of a deal.