PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

100pr00f
12-20-2008, 10:29 PM
holy shit...2 times in a row...lol 1 play 1 td on a run play twice...77 pluse each hahaha

100pr00f
12-20-2008, 10:45 PM
wernt punt returns...they were handoffs from flaco

GZAjector
12-20-2008, 10:45 PM
back 2 back td runs. by a running back.

good game. i like dallas losing their last game at texas stadium. i like it alot. can't wait to hear T.O.

100pr00f
12-20-2008, 10:47 PM
mason is insain...2 dude was playing with one arm and still making plays

100pr00f
12-20-2008, 10:48 PM
"turn them fucking lights off"

reed

11th Chamber
12-21-2008, 01:08 AM
That McClain TD at the end was insane. Horrible tackling by that Cowboys D

Id like to see Baltimore hold off Patriots and Dolphins for the last wildcard spot. They deserve it

Dallas came up short.

I cant see both the Falcons and the Bucs stumbling in these last weeks

No playoffs for you.

Storm
12-21-2008, 01:21 AM
Atlanta has to lose one game or Tampa lose both games and we need win against Philly. We still have a good chance. Atlanta has @Minnesota next up.

Surreptitious
12-21-2008, 06:01 AM
they'll get their chance to prove it next week. I find it funny that there was talk of Fox being on the hot seat last year, he's like Jeff Fischer in that he seems to be a coach that's going to continue to put a winner on the field year-in and year-out. They'd be smart to hold onto the dude even they have the rocky season every now and then

Fischer is a better Coach than Fox, but you and I had this discussion awhile ago. If you remember correctly, you had your fingers crossed that the Texans would draft Stewart because I said he was a sleeper. Well, look at things now. The Cats lost that game to the Bucs early in the season missing two starting lineman. Fischer and Fox, however, know how to coach, putting two studs in the backfield to share the load. Might I add, C. Johnson went to ECU. I remember when the season started that I was shocked, I knew he ran a 4.2, but didn't know it was the same dude. What I saying is, we all watch PTI and Around the Horn, my cats have hit their stride. Best running game in the league, and Mr. Visions Unseen, you saw Delhomme go ball for ball with Brady. I dont read much shit before me. But my squad, who I went to every game when we were 1-15 with Seifert, has the best running game in the league, the best reciever in the league, the best o and d line in the league, our best secondary we have ever had and our QB, who has been playing like shit, is proven in the big games. Fuck the Giants, and fuck any team trying to play with us. The best receiver in the league was suspended the first two games and we still won. We are hot when it is time to get hot, and this time Julius Peppers isnt too young, and its not Stephen Davis and Deshaun Foster. Bring that shit

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 10:02 AM
I like the Panthers ground attack. I drafted DeAngelo williams the past two or three years and he never really did nothin cuz they wouldnt play him and the year i can't get him he goes off. I knew it. That dudes a stud.

portis24
12-21-2008, 11:19 AM
back 2 back td runs. by a running back.

good game. i like dallas losing their last game at texas stadium. i like it alot.

that's an early chriistmas presnt for me

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 11:43 AM
redskins suck man...nuthin you can do about it. just accept it. I told you a while ago they didnt have enough to be serious contenders. YOur a QB away tho...

check two
12-21-2008, 03:02 PM
The Steelers just got silenced by the Titans.

Art Vandelay
12-21-2008, 04:22 PM
it's funny, because everyone in pittsburgh would still rather play the titans than anybody else in the playoffs. but honestly, we aren't expecting to have to travel to tennessee for the afc championship game. we will probably be hosting either baltimore or indy. the only way the steelers could lose to tennessee is if big ben fucked shit up and he fucked it up.

check two
12-21-2008, 04:25 PM
The Titans showed they are the best team in the AFC though, if not the NFL.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 04:40 PM
lendale white is an idiot

stompin on the towel and shit like that. thats lame. Titans aint goin nowhere with Collins playin QB

11th Chamber
12-21-2008, 04:42 PM
Nicky how is it possible that the Browns have gone 5 straight games without an offensive TD?

How do you do that?

Surreptitious
12-21-2008, 04:43 PM
vodka collins got run out of Charlotte

check two
12-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Collins is the best QB in the AFC this season.

THE W
12-21-2008, 04:58 PM
lendale white is an idiot

stompin on the towel and shit like that. thats lame. Titans aint goin nowhere with Collins playin QB
yeah, bad carma. and they may see the steelers again in the playoffs.

the lions are gonna finish this thing. they're gonna make history.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Nicky how is it possible that the Browns have gone 5 straight games without an offensive TD?

How do you do that?

shit, you got me. Ohio State could play better than the Browns. They got better linebackers and secondary guys. A better running back, recievers than can catch.

I watched about 2 plays today and i was actually rooting for them not to score. I hope Pukesburg beats them 50-0 and they don't sell out next year.

Those cocksuckers raised ticket prices this year. The Browns fan is so retarded that they continue to support this shit team while getting assraped.

And all the racist white trash Browns fans that dont like basketball cuz its a 'nigger sport' are playin themselves right now cuz the Cavs actually lowered ticket prices cuz Gilbert is a marketing genious and great owner.

I"m glad i wasted 0 dollars on the Clowns this year cuz im looking forward to the INdians and i gotta hook up for Cavs tickets.

portis24
12-21-2008, 07:59 PM
why can't we play the eagles more then just twice a year and our defense is sick

Surreptitious
12-21-2008, 08:31 PM
My Panthers are playing their A game

11th Chamber
12-21-2008, 09:58 PM
My main nigga DeAngelo is shuttin them down right now

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 10:07 PM
i love watchin the Giants crumble. Acting like that ring they got wasn't pure luck.

GZAjector
12-21-2008, 10:07 PM
this game is so good

11th Chamber
12-21-2008, 10:14 PM
And were going to overtime...

Come Honor Face
12-21-2008, 10:28 PM
it's funny, because everyone in pittsburgh would still rather play the titans than anybody else in the playoffs.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right!

GZAjector
12-21-2008, 10:29 PM
ward is busting all up in their ass

Surreptitious
12-21-2008, 10:35 PM
that game hurt real fuckin bad, damnit

Come Honor Face
12-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Titans aint goin nowhere with Collins playin QB

You're just mad cuz Kerry Collins is better than Derek Anderson, or Brady Quinn. I'm sure the Titans are paying him far less than either one of them too. Hate on.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 10:36 PM
where was that cocksucker ward when i needed him while jacobs was out...

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 10:38 PM
You're just mad cuz Kerry Collins is better than Derek Anderson, or Brady Quinn. I'm sure the Titans are paying him far less than either one of them too. Hate on.

actually, Collins is probably the only guy on that Team that i would say I'd rather have a Browns player over. And Cribbs.

So, its not hate, its just opinion. YOu will see tho. Kerry is going to need to win them a ballgame.

Come Honor Face
12-21-2008, 10:41 PM
actually, Collins is probably the only guy on that Team that i would say I'd rather have a Browns player over. And Cribbs.

So, its not hate, its just opinion. YOu will see tho. Kerry is going to need to win them a ballgame.

He has already won us several this year. I like our chances. Cribbs is nice.

Dirty Knowledge
12-22-2008, 12:33 AM
No quit in the Giants son....no quit at all...

LOL The Titans stomped out the Terrible Towels! STEELERS didn't get lucky this week...they lucky ran out..!

DOLPhINS IN FIRST PALCE OHHHH SHITTT

LIONS ARE GONNA GO 0-16 LMFAOOOOOOO

GMEN BABY!!!

EAGLES ARE TRASH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAJEAJEAJEAAAAA!!!

Dirty Knowledge
12-22-2008, 12:35 AM
I want the GIF of McClain stuffin that Cowgirl Defender in his shit and running away ahahahaha FUCK THE COWGIRLS!

Sad thing is they prolly still gettin in.

Come Honor Face
12-22-2008, 01:11 AM
LOL @ all those "experts" picking the Steelers to beat the Titans! Jeff Fisher owns the Steelers! Steelers 1-7 all time at LP field. Oh, and look who has given up the lest points this year. It's not the Steelers. That's right, the Titans. Jason Jones, who is Haynesworth's backup, had 3.5 sacks, and 3 forced fumbles. Michael Griffen was the best safety on the field Sunday. Not Polamalu, or however you spell that bad-haired fucks name.

Dirty Knowledge
12-22-2008, 01:44 AM
Yall still suck and will lose via KErry Collins

:D

Art Vandelay
12-22-2008, 02:16 AM
kerry collins is 36 and has never one anything in his life... the most meaningful win he has ever had was in the rose bowl in 1994. and that game meant nothing because it wasn't for the national championship. kerry collins is a loser, a drunk and a racist. there is no changing that

Dirty Knowledge
12-22-2008, 02:23 AM
Kerry Collins still had one of the best NFC Title Games ever when he threw for mad yards and like 5 TDs vs the bad ass Vikings of 2000 who were supposed to be the best offensive squad ever. Giants won that game 41-0 at the Meadowlands.

BUT AYE..thats old news..

PANTHER FANS OF WUCORP........

WE STOMPED YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
12-22-2008, 02:32 AM
and for the rest of you fags of teams who either havent won a game all year, beat us on a fluke win, arent going to the playoffs, or just will never witness a Super Bowl MVP QB on their team in their lifetime......??

THE ROAD TO THE SUPERBOWL IN THE NFC GOES THROUGH THE MEADOWLANDS

and for all those who thought the giants wouldnt make the playoffs this year and burnt the fire inside me to make sure you all realize our greatness, i say thank you. i hope your bears can sneak in.

Come Honor Face
12-22-2008, 02:36 AM
Yall still suck

:D

Right. Most teams who are 13-2 suck.

Come Honor Face
12-22-2008, 02:37 AM
kerry collins is 36 and has never one anything in his life...

He could most definately out spell you. Also, I believe he spanked your beloved Steelers Sunday. How did it feel watching Lendale White stomping on the terrible towel?

Art Vandelay
12-22-2008, 02:54 AM
He could most definately out spell you.

Oh, and look who has given up the lest points this year.

looks like he could out spell you, too

Also, I believe he spanked your beloved Steelers Sunday. How did it feel watching Lendale White stomping on the terrible towel?

same way i feel when somebody burns an american flag or damages a crucifix.... doesn't bother me at all. they're just stupid symbols

but honestly, that was a stupid thing to do because some people do get pissed off about shit like that. and in the unseen event that tennessee can beat either indy or baltimore and make it to the afc championship game, some of the steelers will remember that. why give a team more motivation to beat you if there's a chance you could play them again?

Come Honor Face
12-22-2008, 03:03 AM
looks like he could out spell you, too

same way i feel when somebody burns an american flag or damages a crucifix.... doesn't bother me at all. they're just stupid symbols

but honestly, that was a stupid thing to do because some people do get pissed off about shit like that. and in the unseen event that tennessee can beat either indy or baltimore and make it to the afc championship game, some of the steelers will remember that. why give a team more motivation to beat you if there's a chance you could play them again?

LOL! Got me on the spelling. I agree about that not being smart, normally. However, when it is a team that can't out physical your team, I don't worry about bulliten board material. I don't think the Steelers can hang with Tennessee in the trenches, so I don't really care.

Orion Nebulus
12-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Dope game last night man!!! Giants what!! A great victory by the G-Men and getting the #1 seed. Much respect to the Panthers.....they played a hell of a game. Now we are back on track and on the right time too. We carrying that momentum to the playoffs.

Orion Nebulus
12-22-2008, 08:28 AM
and for the rest of you fags of teams who either havent won a game all year, beat us on a fluke win, arent going to the playoffs, or just will never witness a Super Bowl MVP QB on their team in their lifetime......??

THE ROAD TO THE SUPERBOWL IN THE NFC GOES THROUGH THE MEADOWLANDS

and for all those who thought the giants wouldnt make the playoffs this year and burnt the fire inside me to make sure you all realize our greatness, i say thank you. i hope your bears can sneak in.

WORD UP!!! I'm not even going to bother responding to all these shit talkers on here anymore....and they know who they are. They are just like insects. You can't blame them though. The Giants success run their lives and you can tell lmaooo. Giants are #1 in the NFC. Next they'll say they wont win a playoff game lmao!! Keep doubting. I love it. They will all eat crow again like last season. They must love feathers.

Hollow Dartz
12-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Hollow Dartz is back from vacation. We could've had our wildcard spot last night. I actually went to the game on Sunday, I was mad as fuck. Desean Jackson Drops two bombs that hit him right in the middle. Eagles fans and Redskins fans were beefing in the crowd. It was crazy, the Eagles should've played the Whole game like they did in the last 2 Mins. The Defensive was good though... We gonna take out the Cowboys next sunday so I'm not worried. But we do need Tampa to lose...

check two
12-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Down for the count:

http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__10/ept_sports_nfl_experts-284743082-1229972648.jpg?ymoiXhAD2GVp03ca

11th Chamber
12-22-2008, 10:49 PM
LOL the coinflip bounced off Urlachers head

hahhaha

check two
12-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surreptitious
12-22-2008, 11:41 PM
fuck the Giants, they won off a missed field goal and Steve Smith's niggerish tendancies

FUCK THE GIANTS, they are the wu corp equivalent of TSA

hectis
12-23-2008, 12:28 AM
the bears are going to lose this week, the Vikings are going to crush the giants, and win the NFC North

check two
12-23-2008, 12:36 AM
The Bears are going to maul the Oilers and the Giants will beat the Vikings. The Bears are taking this.

Come Honor Face
12-23-2008, 12:57 AM
The Bears are going to maul the Oilers and the Giants will beat the Vikings. The Bears are taking this.

The Oilers?

hectis
12-23-2008, 01:34 AM
hahahaha warren moon is going to throw 4 td's

Surreptitious
12-23-2008, 01:43 AM
hahaha, is the Ickey Shuffle coming back?

hectis
12-23-2008, 01:54 AM
nah but.......................................

billy "white shoes" johnson is and is going to do his thing

Surreptitious
12-23-2008, 02:25 AM
nice

Guarded By Martyrs
12-23-2008, 06:33 AM

Speak !!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.futuresteel.com/fsblog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/grizzly.jpg

Ritter
12-23-2008, 06:44 AM
Damn Green Bay, can't you win?

At least they'll have a good pick on the draft. They could use a guard or a cornerback, Al Harris and Charles Woodson are OLD.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-23-2008, 06:47 AM
Great game between Packers and Bears, tonnes of aggression and some great running.

I dont think the Bears deserved it though, theyre defense is good sometimes but offecsivly they got a suspect QB and poor catchers.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-23-2008, 06:48 AM
I think it was just meant to be Shizz.

The blocked filed goal was poetry, The Bears doing what they do best.

We need a Quarterback, but like anyone diddn't know that already.

Ritter
12-23-2008, 06:56 AM
I think it was just meant to be Shizz.

The blocked filed goal was poetry, The Bears doing what they do best.

We need a Quarterback, but like anyone diddn't know that already.

Matt Cassell is going to be a free agent at the end of the season, I always think Vikings or Bears are going to get him. But you have Kyle Orton, who isn't that bad at all.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-23-2008, 07:13 AM
Yeah Orton is decent, his technique is sound...
But his eyes give him away on the regular, he rushes way too much as well I think.

He needs to work on his decision making, he never controls the game like a QB can.

Orion Nebulus
12-23-2008, 08:23 AM
fuck the Giants, they won off a missed field goal and Steve Smith's niggerish tendancies

FUCK THE GIANTS, they are the wu corp equivalent of TSA

Hahaha WTF?? You should be mad at the Panthers. Giants beat their asses with the rushing attack. You better pray your team gets the second seed because that spot can easily go to Atlanta. :lmao:

Orion Nebulus
12-23-2008, 08:25 AM
Yeah Orton is decent, his technique is sound...
But his eyes give him away on the regular, he rushes way too much as well I think.

He needs to work on his decision making, he never controls the game like a QB can.

What up whers? I never seen you post on this thread.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-23-2008, 08:29 AM
All good thanks Orion...

Yeah, every now and then I pop my head in here.

Art Vandelay
12-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Chris Johnson started celebrating before he crossed the goal line in the third quarter of Sunday's game. His 21-yard touchdown run put Tennessee ahead for good, but even Titans quarterback and former Penn State All-American Kerry Collins appeared to have mixed feelings about the rookie running back's show of enthusiasm.
"I come from the old school," Collins said after leading the Titans to a 31-14 win over the Steelers. "I don't think (Penn State coach) Joe Paterno would like that a whole lot."
The Steelers didn't either.
Nor were they amused when Johnson, who high-stepped into the end zone, took the hand towel that had been hanging from his pants and started waving it. Or when several players, including running back LenDale White and linebacker Keith Bulluck, got hold of a Terrible Towel and stomped it, as if it were a small fire, on the Titans' sideline.
"We won't forget it," Steelers cornerback Deshea Townsend said.
Former Steelers coach Bill Cowher, now a TV analyst for CBS, didn't like it, either.
About White's display, Cowher said: "You've got to learn ... I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't go there."
Referring to Bulluck, Cowher said the linebacker should know better because, "You are a veteran, Bulluck."
Bulluck, though, did not seem concerned.
"I don't care, I don't care," Bulluck told the media after the game. "That's just our stand. Anybody that's going to come through here in the playoffs, we plan to stomp them out."
The Titans, though, should beware. Sunday was not the first time an opposing player has disrespected the towel, which has become a Steelers icon.
Bengals wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh shined his cleats with a Terrible Towel during Cincinnati's 38-31 win over the Steelers in December 2005.
"We know the last time an opposing team played with our towel what happened," Steelers inside linebacker Larry Foote said.
The Steelers reeled off eight consecutive wins after that loss to the Bengals en route to the Super Bowl XL title.
They are no doubt hoping history repeats itself after the Titans' display Sunday.
Cowher told CBS viewers that if he were coaching and his team got a rematch against the Titans, he knows exactly what he would do.
"That looks like a pregame talk the night before to me," Cowher said. "If (we'd) meet in the postseason, I know what I'm pulling out the night before the game."

11th Chamber
12-23-2008, 12:12 PM
hhaaha I love how Steelers people have their panties up in a bunch of that shit.

Had the Steelers done somthin similar to the Titans, Cower wouldent have said shit.

You lost. Accept being number 2.

Come Honor Face
12-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Chris Johnson started celebrating before he crossed the goal line in the third quarter of Sunday's game. His 21-yard touchdown run put Tennessee ahead for good, but even Titans quarterback and former Penn State All-American Kerry Collins appeared to have mixed feelings about the rookie running back's show of enthusiasm.
"I come from the old school," Collins said after leading the Titans to a 31-14 win over the Steelers. "I don't think (Penn State coach) Joe Paterno would like that a whole lot."
The Steelers didn't either.
Nor were they amused when Johnson, who high-stepped into the end zone, took the hand towel that had been hanging from his pants and started waving it. Or when several players, including running back LenDale White and linebacker Keith Bulluck, got hold of a Terrible Towel and stomped it, as if it were a small fire, on the Titans' sideline.
"We won't forget it," Steelers cornerback Deshea Townsend said.
Former Steelers coach Bill Cowher, now a TV analyst for CBS, didn't like it, either.
About White's display, Cowher said: "You've got to learn ... I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't go there."
Referring to Bulluck, Cowher said the linebacker should know better because, "You are a veteran, Bulluck."
Bulluck, though, did not seem concerned.
"I don't care, I don't care," Bulluck told the media after the game. "That's just our stand. Anybody that's going to come through here in the playoffs, we plan to stomp them out."
The Titans, though, should beware. Sunday was not the first time an opposing player has disrespected the towel, which has become a Steelers icon.
Bengals wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh shined his cleats with a Terrible Towel during Cincinnati's 38-31 win over the Steelers in December 2005.
"We know the last time an opposing team played with our towel what happened," Steelers inside linebacker Larry Foote said.
The Steelers reeled off eight consecutive wins after that loss to the Bengals en route to the Super Bowl XL title.
They are no doubt hoping history repeats itself after the Titans' display Sunday.
Cowher told CBS viewers that if he were coaching and his team got a rematch against the Titans, he knows exactly what he would do.
"That looks like a pregame talk the night before to me," Cowher said. "If (we'd) meet in the postseason, I know what I'm pulling out the night before the game."

A friend of mine went to the game. He sat right behind the Titans bench. He said that the Steelers fans were cursing, and taunting the Titans players calling them pretenders, and saying horrible things about them. Then, when the Steelers took the lead, one of the Steelers fans threw a terrible towel, and it landed right beside Lendale White. I am glad Lendale stomped on that towel. I'm glad Jevon Kearse wiped his nose with it, and I'm glad Chris Johnson taunted Polamolu as he was running into the end zone. Basically, f*ck the Steelers. I hope we meet again in the AFC title game. Face it Steelers fans, when you are a physical bully type team, and you face a team that is the same, but even more so, you get pushed around, and have no answer. Titans stomped their ass, and look forward to doing it again. Hopefully, they will stomp on the towels again. Just to rub it in.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 12:27 AM
Fuck Tennessee.

I'm pullin for the Steelers if they rematch cuz LenDale White is a fuckin...

Come Honor Face
12-24-2008, 01:43 AM
Face it. No team is gonna go to Nashville and win in the playoffs. Sorry. Yes. Lendale White is a dumbass, but he already proved that before the game Sunday. He is 2nd in the NFL in rushing TD's, but he has Chris Johnson, and the best O-Line in the NFL to thank for that.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 11:13 AM
I dunno...thats why they play the games.

11th Chamber
12-24-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm pullin for the Steelers if they rematch cuz LenDale White is a fuckin...

thats inexcusable.

Thats like me rooting for Green Bay against Atlanta or somthin

fuck is wrong with u?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 02:19 PM
thats inexcusable.

Thats like me rooting for Green Bay against Atlanta or somthin

fuck is wrong with u?

no...its not. I bet alot of money on the steelers there super bowl year and won.

Its the way they play football, is how the Browns should play, and the Browns, not only the team, but the organization and the way it treats the fans and ticket holders, is a joke, especially the way the Browns get treated inthis town.

The Indians almost went to the World Series and the Cavs have LeBron, but the fucking shitty ass Browns who havent won a postseason game since 95 get most of the support and coverage...

not gonna happen...the Browns are my NFL team but as far as locally they rank below the Indians, Cavs and Ohio State Football....and Ohio State basketball is taking their place too.

Nobody in here hates the Steelers more than I do, but I'm a big fan of defense and I love the way they play it.

portis24
12-24-2008, 03:06 PM
cowher is a homo i'm pulling for the titan's if there is a rematch and i hope the steeler's get knocked out early

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 03:24 PM
i told you the redskins werent shit.

Come on now..admit it. Admit Nicky knows more about footbal than you.

portis24
12-24-2008, 04:32 PM
actually nicky told me before the season started that the browns had two qb's better than jason campbell then nicky told me the browns were going to be contenders this year well it looks like nicky know's less about football than a five year old.sorry nicky time for another rebuilding year

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 11:40 PM
True, and they still have 2 QB's better than Jason Campbell.

But once i realized we suck, i admitted it.

You need to do the same.

ANd i never really said WAS sucked, i just said MAYBe they get inthe playoffs and win one game, and thats as good as they'd do.

In no way would they be real contenders.

ANd...yes...i was right.

Come Honor Face
12-25-2008, 12:56 AM
Haven't watched many Skins games this year. Waht the hell happened to them? Werent they 6-2 at one point? Why the epic collapse? Injuries? What happened?

Crackhead Bob
12-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Haven't watched many Skins games this year. Waht the hell happened to them? Werent they 6-2 at one point? Why the epic collapse? Injuries? What happened?
Jim Zorn had a nervous breakdown and called himself the worst coach in the country.

portis24
12-25-2008, 08:49 AM

injuries one,but we had a brutal part of the schedule where we played 4 outta they top 5 defense's all in a month's time and people gotta realize that it is a new offense it's going to take more than one year to fully pick it up and i don't think 9-7 is really that bad considering he's a fist time head coach

portis24
12-25-2008, 08:51 AM
Jim Zorn had a nervous breakdown and called himself the worst coach in the country.

he didn't say he was he said he FELT like the worst coach in country big difference shitrock

portis24
12-25-2008, 08:58 AM
True, and they still have 2 QB's better than Jason Campbell.

But once i realized we suck, i admitted it.

You need to do the same.

ANd i never really said WAS sucked, i just said MAYBe they get inthe playoffs and win one game, and thats as good as they'd do.

In no way would they be real contenders.

ANd...yes...i was right.

the only reason were not going to make the playoff's is because the division that were in but we did have two bad losses rams(last second fg)and the bengals(td taken away from us)
we'll endup 9-7 when we prolly should be in the playoff's with 11 wins and once you get there you should know anything can happen

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2008, 12:58 PM
well your not there and you didnt win those games. There was about 5 games i could say the Browns should have won, but they didnt.

You don't deserve to be in anyway if you lose to the Rams and Bengals. Thats what seperates Super Bowl contenders from inconsistent teams with flaws.

check two
12-25-2008, 06:00 PM
How did the Broncos go from being up by 3 games in the their division with a few games left, to having to play against the Chargers for the division title?

check two
12-26-2008, 12:06 AM
I heard that all the 49ers have mustaches now?

Art Vandelay
12-26-2008, 12:48 PM
Face it. No team is gonna go to Nashville and win in the playoffs. Sorry.

and you are basing this on the fact that the titans have played a total of 3 playoff games total in nashville and their record is 2-1.

sakk
12-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Denver vs SD for the division will be a good game.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2008, 01:40 PM
i don't like Philip Rivers.

Crackhead Bob
12-26-2008, 02:11 PM
he didn't say he was he said he FELT like the worst coach in country big difference shitrock
are you really that big of a faggot? I guess you are.

Come Honor Face
12-26-2008, 03:35 PM
and you are basing this on the fact that the titans have played a total of 3 playoff games total in nashville and their record is 2-1.

What the hell does that have to do with this year? I'm basing on the fact that they are the best team in the AFC. With homefield advantage.

Art Vandelay
12-26-2008, 03:57 PM
you are making it sound like that it's a tough stadium for an opponent to play in like lambeau field or mile high.

nobody is intimidated by the city, the fans or the atmosphere. i understand that tennessee has a really good team this year and that is 90% of it, but there are other factors involved in advancing to the playoffs.

Come Honor Face
12-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Very well. I like their chances.

hectis
12-26-2008, 04:39 PM
perfect Sunday for me

Vikings beat the giants and win the north
the bears lose to the Texans and can't make the playoffs (these bears are black bears; the black bear is the weak bear of the bear family)
the lions win their first game cs the packers
the dolphins break Bret's legs (yes fuck him he will always be a packer to me)

Art Vandelay
12-27-2008, 12:50 AM
this is a shitty picture i took, but cappadonna knows how to respect the terrible towel.

http://inlinethumb07.webshots.com/41158/2253334210103320611S500x500Q85.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-27-2008, 11:02 AM
hang them niggaz like some steeler fans with kmart drapes

Art Vandelay
12-27-2008, 11:09 AM
Tooch, only chance cleveland got this week is that they are starting a quarterback born and raised in pittsburgh.

maybe gradkowski will keep that great pittsburgh quarterback tradition alive like the many greats that have come before... dan marino, joe montana, johnny unitas, jim kelly, joe namath... and the list goes on and on and on

Surreptitious
12-27-2008, 06:59 PM
i don't like Philip Rivers.

I went to college with him, which is the only time in the history of North Carolina State University, our football team was worth a shit, otherwise, I probably wouldnt be much of a fan either

Surreptitious
12-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Go Panthers, Saints will get worked tomorrow

Olive Oil Goombah
12-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Tooch, only chance cleveland got this week is that they are starting a quarterback born and raised in pittsburgh.

maybe gradkowski will keep that great pittsburgh quarterback tradition alive like the many greats that have come before... dan marino, joe montana, johnny unitas, jim kelly, joe namath... and the list goes on and on and on

well i guess im supposed to be impressed. How about Braddock's own Steve Breaston?

I went to college with him, which is the only time in the history of North Carolina State University, our football team was worth a shit, otherwise, I probably wouldnt be much of a fan either

yea they had a good team. Cotchery and Rivers...but Ohio State smoked em that year.

Surreptitious
12-28-2008, 01:11 AM
I drafted Cotchery, who did work for me this year, btw, I was on your side, who gives a shit

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 01:26 AM
i really didnt have an opinion on him til he started acting like a douchebag. He sux anyway, they shoulda kept Brees.

Hollow Dartz
12-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Well........ Damn.... The Bears lost.....Buccaneers lost.... Eagles need to win!

100pr00f
12-28-2008, 04:29 PM
reed ....the ball hog did it another time..another pick

haha
he gets one or 2 per game..insain shit

444trumpets
12-28-2008, 05:18 PM
this dallas eagles game is the most humiliating game ever....

Hollow Dartz
12-28-2008, 05:23 PM
41-3................................................. ........................

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 05:24 PM
LMAO

crygirls are getting raaaaaaaaaaped
tony romo is almost as shit as jason campbell!
i've never liked philly as much as i do right now. thank you eagles.

it's crazy, this is a team washington held to 3 points last week, yet dallas beat us last time we played. and the rams beat us. and the bengals.

any given sunday.

if the skins can somehow beat the 49ers, and dallas doesn't have the greatest comeback in history, then dallas will finish in LAST PLACE.

LAST PLACE.

the preseason superbowl champs.

hahahahahahaha romo just fumbled again!

fuck it, i don't care if washington ends up in 4th. this is too fucking good.

check two
12-28-2008, 05:43 PM
lol The Eagles were a long shot to make the playoffs earlier today. Yet, with the Bears losing, and the Bucs losing to the Raiders at home, they come out and destroy the Cowboys. And like has been said, a bunch of people were picking the Cowboys to be in the Super Bowl not that long ago. lol I wonder how much complaining T.O.'s dumbass will have to do after the game. And will their creepy looking fat ass coach be fired?

100pr00f
12-28-2008, 06:01 PM
2 for reed lol...he got 2 picks for 5 games in a row

ray lewis got 3 fumbles this game

Art Vandelay
12-28-2008, 06:05 PM
2 for reed lol...he got 2 picks for 5 games in a row

ray lewis got 3 fumbles this game

this is why everyone in pittsburgh is more fearful of the ravens than they are of the titans.

check two
12-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Also, congrats to the Dolphins for winning their division, after having a horrible season last year. The Patriots also get credit for having a solid 11-5 season, and just missing the playoffs. Nobody gave them a chance after Brady went down.

Eagles over the Vikings

Cardinals over the Falcons

THE W
12-28-2008, 06:38 PM
whats worse?

0-16 or a preseason superbowl lock missing the playoffs by getting humiliated in a decisive game.

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 06:39 PM
lol #2. the cowgirls getting HUMILIATED and missing the playoffs.

vikings over eagles
falcons over cardinals

Storm
12-28-2008, 07:03 PM
whats worse?

0-16 or a preseason superbowl lock missing the playoffs by getting humiliated in a decisive game.
9 wins>>0 wins, every year there is underachievers.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 07:25 PM
who is T.O. going to blame for this loss?

Im happy that prima donna got his ass embarassed like that.

I said it before Tony Romo is overhyped.

THE W
12-28-2008, 07:41 PM
9 wins>>0 wins, every year there is underachievers.
0-16 is horrid(and IMO, funny as hell). but dallas man...

underachieving is an understatement. that was a loaded team built for the superbowl who was picked as a lock and not only do they not make it to the big game they get embarrassed in their last two games and get knocked out of the playoffs altogether. all they had to do was win one of their last 2 to get a spot and they lay an egg in both.

Hollow Dartz
12-28-2008, 07:51 PM
LOL We killed Cowgirls tonight!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 07:53 PM
TO spread his cancerous venom thru out that team. They werent the same since

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 08:00 PM
indeed. add pacman jones to that mix and you got the makings for FAIL

i CAN believe my skins got beat by the 49ers. they definitely did twice as good as expected, but i will NEVER be a jason campbell fan. i am all for open competition next preseason. his goose will be cooked. get washington an o-line and a d-line and look out. watch em' draft 3 wide receivers though. smh

good luck to all fans with teams in the playoffs. i'm rooting for the underdogs.

49ers might surprise some people next year. even though it's the weakest division, but yeah, singletary has em' rared to go.

Storm
12-28-2008, 08:14 PM
0-16 is horrid(and IMO, funny as hell). but dallas man...

underachieving is an understatement. that was a loaded team built for the superbowl who was picked as a lock and not only do they not make it to the big game they get embarrassed in their last two games and get knocked out of the playoffs altogether. all they had to do was win one of their last 2 to get a spot and they lay an egg in both.
That's the media for you. They praise a team like their a super bowl contender and then a couple weeks later they bash them when they find out, their not that good after all. Our offense was loaded but our defense was and is still overrated. The media outlets only look at last year and the off-season and base their predictions on that.

portis24
12-28-2008, 08:18 PM
indeed. add pacman jones to that mix and you got the makings for FAIL

i CAN believe my skins got beat by the 49ers. they definitely did twice as good as expected, but i will NEVER be a jason campbell fan. i am all for open competition next preseason. his goose will be cooked. get washington an o-line and a d-line and look out. watch em' draft 3 wide receivers though. smh

good luck to all fans with teams in the playoffs. i'm rooting for the underdogs.

49ers might surprise some people next year. even though it's the weakest division, but yeah, singletary has em' rared to go.

i don't know how we lost to them either but i agree with the o line and d line statrment but i think campbell will have a break a year next season with a year under his belt in this offense and d thomas and m kelly i think will really contribute alot

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Tony Romo is more overrated than anyone on that team bro

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 08:31 PM
yeah portis24, kelly and thomas were both underclassmen in last years draft. all the cats who beasted (d.jackson, eddie royal, the dude from st. louis, jordy nelson) were all seniors. i don't think it's reaching to say that an extra year in college HELPS you out as a player entering the NFL. i can see thomas and kelly and ol' sleepyhead fred davis making a nice contribution next year, especially if the skins do the right thing and 86 randle el, james thrash, todd yoder. randle el can stay as a 4th option, but not as a punt returner. clearly he left his skills at that in pittsburgh.

better luck to our squad next year. if it was up to me, and jason campbell won the starting job in preseason, but STILL didn't get it done, let's say... 6 games in, he would be assed out.

and yes, tony romo is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy overrated. i don't know if anyone has choked harder in THE BIG GAMES than that dude. he is the ray finkle of qb's.

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 08:41 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/apjp1h.gif

http://members.arstechnica.com/x/ratstomper/cartman_tears.gif

your tears are so yummy

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 08:45 PM
wow. denver is pulling a dallas

Prolifical ENG
12-28-2008, 08:52 PM
well....today I finally went to my first nfl game even though buffalo is shit....should have went to detroit to be apart of history today. tailgating in 65 mph winds....not bad...couldnt light the bbq in the parking lot.

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 09:01 PM
you were there? that was pretty wild. not the game, but the elements. if buffalo wasn't such a storied and prestigious franchise, i would be all for them moving to toronto. but they are just one of those teams that IMO need to stay where they are. take cincinatti instead.

BTW, caps whooped the leafs tonight. : )))))))))))))))

portis24
12-28-2008, 09:01 PM
gzajector who on the redskins do you think should be cut before next year so that we maybe can go out and improve our team.for my list right now would be
1.marcus washington(the guy has alot of energy but stay's hurt)
2.jason taylor(i wished it could have worked but not all his fault)
3.andre carter(NO PASS RUSH only good year was last season)
4.shawn springs(another guy that's good but stay's on the sideline too much)
5.jon jansen(been a solid player for a number of years but he's just slowing down)

well i'll just leave it at those 5 for now but i agree with what you said about randel el and suisham and plackimier should be gone also i swear they are the worst kickers in the league

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Washington worries too much about big name free agents. Those never work out in the NFL. They need to get stronger thru the draft.

In no way should they cut Jansen.

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 09:39 PM
gzajector who on the redskins do you think should be cut before next year so that we maybe can go out and improve our team.for my list right now would be
1.marcus washington(the guy has alot of energy but stay's hurt)
2.jason taylor(i wished it could have worked but not all his fault)
3.andre carter(NO PASS RUSH only good year was last season)
4.shawn springs(another guy that's good but stay's on the sideline too much)
5.jon jansen(been a solid player for a number of years but he's just slowing down)

well i'll just leave it at those 5 for now but i agree with what you said about randel el and suisham and plackimier should be gone also i swear they are the worst kickers in the league
i think carter is good at times, and better for the skins than taylor, but only if there is a big man on the opposite end.

i think the stipulation for the taylor trade was based on his playing time, so hopefully he didn't get enough play to warrant anything less than a 4th rounder. plus they gave up i think a 6th rounder for erasmus james? who they released. taylor already said something about taking a huge paycut, admitting that he is winding down, but i don't think he should start if he does.

i agree with everyone else, even jansen. i don't like when career skins get thrown under the bus and leave on bad terms though. a guy like jansen could make a great line coach someday, russ grimm style. he's well liked, smart, and a solid player, but his playing days are running down. at least should be a back-up. same goes for pete kendall and randy thomas, but i think guard is not as big an issue as tackle. kendall's year has been pretty good in fact, and chad rinehart is waiting in the wings there anyways. the left side has been decent. draft a big tackle early, and another mid or late rounds. center has been a problem a few times too, with raubach commiting some big mistakes at times this year.

suisham is a former cowboy, and that alone makes me want to get rid of him. but who will replace him? hard to say.
i liked dude from maryland a couple years back. nick novak. maybe only because he hit that game winner vs. dallass after troy vincent blacked that field goal and sean taylor returned it, but shit i can't remember suisham winning any games. fuck em'.

plackemeier came around at the end of the year, but after drafting durant brooks and not having that pan out, i'd like to see if he can keep it going next year. that, or go for shane lechler, who has always been a beast.

washington and springs are good when healthy, but like you said, injured too much.

thrash, yoder, collins, fabini, jansen, taylor, washington, springs, mike green, suisham, phillip daniels (who missed the season injured, but'll be like 35 or something next year) doughty, griffin, some other scrubs i can't remember...should all hit the road.

never ethan albright though. that dude perseveres.

but whatever, that's just my opinion, and skins fans always got those, especially after a loss or a losing season. i take the good with the bad, love washington, and it sucks to see them play for the last time every year, no matter if it's the superbowl or week 17. cheers though bro.

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Washington worries too much about big name free agents. Those never work out in the NFL. They need to get stronger thru the draft.
NO DOUBT

GZAjector
12-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Tony Romo collapsed in the shower (http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/12/tony-romo-collapsed-in-the-shower.html)

Tony Romo's three turnovers were momentarily meaningless Sunday night when players started yelling in the shower after the quarterback collapsed from a rib injury.

Athletic trainer Jim Maurer and his staff rushed into the shower as the locker room came to a near standstill. A stretcher was wheeled in, but Romo was eventually helped to his feet and taken into the training room.

As someone who was standing there watching this whole scene unfold, I can tell you the players were shocked. They didn't know what to do. Deon Anderson went out running for emergency help, but Maurer and associate athletic trainer Britt Brown were all over it.

Adam Jones, of all people, was standing there yelling at me, another reporter and a TV camera man to get back. Let me tell you, running into the shower was the last place we needed to be at that moment. Jerry Jones' personal security chief, Roosevelt Riley, came out to push everybody back and an equipment staff member grabbed all of Romo's things and headed to the training room.

When asked later what happened, Romo said, "Um, you know, I was just a little banged up, I guess."

While the injury was no laughing matter, Romo fell to 5-8 as a starter in December, and his reputation for coming up short in big games is only getting worse.

"Well, I've got to play better," Romo said. "The team's got to play better. We didn't play good this December. That's obviously the story."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA

SO FRUITY

Come Honor Face
12-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Epic failures by the Cowboys, and the Broncos. The Patriots miss out. LMAO!!!! Shame the Jets didn't make it though. I wanted revenge for the beating they put on the Titans earlier this year.

check two
12-28-2008, 11:48 PM
So the Chargers finish 8-8 and get the 4th seed? lol I think the Colts are going to wreck them.

Come Honor Face
12-29-2008, 01:02 AM
I would like to take the time to point out a quote from Pacman Jones after being traded from the Titans to the Cowboys. "The Titans will regret trading me. Trust me, they will. I'm on a better team now anyway though"

Really?

Cowboys - Fail
Titans 13-3 #1 seed in AFC.

Pacman - Horrible
His replacement Cortland Finnegan - pro Bowl starter.

LOL!

Visionz
12-29-2008, 03:17 AM
The Bears will snap the Texans in half. They are going to win their next two games, and the Vikings will lose the next two. The Bears will take the division.
http://www.skateworld.co.yu/images/orly.jpg

Come Honor Face
12-29-2008, 03:26 AM
NFC

Wild Card Round

Eagles over Vikings
Cards over Falcons

Divisional Round

Giants over Eagles
Panthers over Cardinals

NFC Championship

Panthers over GIants

AFC

Wild Card Round

Ravens over Dolphins
Colts over Chargers

Divisional Round

Titans over Ravens
Colts over Steelers

AFC Championship

Titans over Colts

Super Bowl

Titans over Panthers

Surreptitious
12-29-2008, 03:51 AM
first off, Panthers

Romo is such a pussy, who dates Jessica Simpson? cut it then bounce, Romo is such a choker, and so is T.O.s whiney ass

gimme Steve Smith and Delhomme who went pound for pound with Tom Brady in the Super Bowl

go Panthers

Queen Of Poetry
12-29-2008, 07:39 AM
E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crushed the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come Honor Face
12-29-2008, 08:29 AM
^^^Yes. I can't imagine how embarrassed the Cowboys must be. PWN3D!

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2008, 08:37 AM
So the Chargers finish 8-8 and get the 4th seed? lol I think the Colts are going to wreck them.

UR wrong, and I bet you you are wrong. If you are wrong you have to put I love ghostlaced in your sig for 1 month in big letters

Art Vandelay
12-29-2008, 08:39 AM
hopefully big ben is dead so byron leftwich can lead the steelers to a superbowl

THE W
12-29-2008, 09:53 AM
you can call it poetic justice but the pats got screwed. an 8-8 chargers team is gonna get a spot over the 11-5 patriots.

this is why autobids for division winners is crap. no one is gonna feel sorry for the pats but its not about sympathy, its about fairness.

Art Vandelay
12-29-2008, 10:29 AM
would you rather it be voted on like in college football??

THE W
12-29-2008, 10:53 AM
you take the six best records and let them play it out and give the 2 best out of those a bye. get rid of autobids for division winners.

the NFL already has an elaborate tie breaking system in place so ties wouldnt be and issue.

Orion Nebulus
12-29-2008, 11:13 AM
It's finally playoff time. I'm going to relax and see who play the Giants in the second round. Whoever it is...the Giants better be ready and beat them.

CharlesJones
12-29-2008, 11:14 AM
LOL@Browns lost to Pittsburgh 31-0 and Romeo Crennell got fired hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw on ESPN today that the Browns owner met with Bill Cowher Saturday in New York and Bill told him he didn't want the head coach job LOL. I wouldn't have taken the job either. The Browns will always be losers and it doesn't matter who their coach is because they will always be losers. They've been losing since i was a kid but at least back then they were making the playoffs when they had Bernie Kosar, Kevin Mack, Webster Slaughter. They just could never beat Denver. LOL@Detroit going 0-16 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. They can't even win a god damn game LOL. How pathetic is that? The Lions have been losers for years even when they had Barry Sanders LOL. Did they make the playoffs a few times when they had Barry? LOL@Dallas losing to the Eagles 44-6 and Terrell Owens was bitching after the game as usual hahahahahahahahahahaha. If Terrell would've kept his damn mouth shut, he could've stayed in Philly. I don't think that guy will be happy with any team he's with. Ya'll think Dallas is gonna get rid of him? I hope the Eagles beat the Vikings. I'm going with the Ravens against Miami.

Orion Nebulus
12-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Oh and for the Cowboys...goodbye. Now people need to stop giving them the superbowl when they havent earned a freakin playoff win yet.

Queen Of Poetry
12-29-2008, 12:38 PM
My sons father just called me and he got us tickets to the Vikings vs. Eagles game on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IronFingaz7
12-29-2008, 01:11 PM
E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crushed the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Good win and good luck for the rest of the playoffs.

P.E.A.C.E.

100pr00f
12-29-2008, 01:48 PM
My sons father just called me and he got us tickets to the Vikings vs. Eagles game on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dope shit

Queen Of Poetry
12-29-2008, 01:54 PM
I know right! Section 133!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know where that is and I could care less!

100pr00f
12-29-2008, 01:54 PM
lol

check two
12-29-2008, 05:25 PM
The pickup of Roy Williams and Ms. Pacman didn't pan out so well either for the Cowboys. Roy Williams had like 4 yards in that game against the Eagles? lol

Hollow Dartz
12-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Wild Card Picks.....

Eagles over Vikings
Falcons over Cardinals
Ravens over Miami
Colts over Chargers

wuswordz95
12-29-2008, 06:20 PM
the buccs defense sucks. what happen to old boring buccs footballl. i cant beleive they lost to the raiders

on the side note cowboys and patroits wont be champs. yessss!!!

Art Vandelay
12-29-2008, 06:35 PM
i was hoping the cowboys made it to the playoffs because i'd rather see a TO meltdown in the playoffs than in the regular season.

hectis
12-29-2008, 08:25 PM

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r302/cmg1989/DeadEagle.jpg

Come Honor Face
12-29-2008, 10:41 PM
The NFC wild card games are awful tough to call. Great games! The AFC, well, not so much. Ravens, and Collts should win fairly convincingly imo.

Storm
12-30-2008, 12:49 AM
The pickup of Roy Williams and Ms. Pacman didn't pan out so well either for the Cowboys. Roy Williams had like 4 yards in that game against the Eagles? lol
Have to disagree here. While Roy Williams did not make much of an impact this year, I'd still take the trade in a heartbeat. I rather have a wide receiver who is proven to be atleast a quality than draft one that a)might not work out for us or b) might take a couple years to develop. Adam Jones played well considering he was out of the league for a whole year, he wasn't an all-pro but we definitely needed him for depth because of the injuries to the secondary.

Come Honor Face
12-30-2008, 12:53 AM
Have to disagree here. While Roy Williams did not make much of an impact this year, I'd still take the trade in a heartbeat. I rather have a wide receiver who is proven to be atleast a quality than draft one that a)might not work out for us or b) might take a couple years to develop. Adam Jones played well considering he was out of the league for a whole year, he wasn't an all-pro but we definitely needed him for depth because of the injuries to the secondary.

Take it from me, as a die hard Titans fan, and a die hard WVU fan, Pacman will dissapoint you again, and again. Not with his play, but with his idiotry.

Storm
12-30-2008, 01:02 AM
It really doesn't matter if he does get suspended for doing something stupid again. We gave up a 5th round pick for him and he will only be offered league minimum where ever he goes next year. I'm sure he'll be back with us but if it doesn't work out so be it. We didn't have to give up anything really. And if it does work for us, then we just a pretty good bargain.

Art Vandelay
12-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Take it from me, as a die hard Titans fan, and a die hard WVU fan, Pacman will dissapoint you again, and again. Not with his play, but with his idiotry.

Nashville and West Virginia? you really are white trash.

ilzPotent
12-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Okay, who here can espain how Brett Farve throws 22 interceptions including 3 just this Sunday and Mangini gets the ax. He didn't have the same mojo he had with the cheese state.. um.. goodnight!

check two
12-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Well Mangini had a losing record as a coach there. He wasn't getting the job done. The Jets ended up losing a lot of their games later in the season. Earlier in the season, some people were saying they could make it to the Super Bowl. lol

Did you's hear that the Pro Bowl is moving starting in 2010? lol It will be played a week before the Super Bowl, and it will be played each season at the site of the Super Bowl, instead of Hawaii.

check two
12-30-2008, 05:24 PM
The Broncos fired their head coach also, after a terrible finish to the season.

Visionz
12-30-2008, 08:30 PM
Okay, who here can espain how Brett Farve throws 22 interceptions including 3 just this Sunday and Mangini gets the ax. He didn't have the same mojo he had with the cheese state.. um.. goodnight!Favre's been throwing an assload of interceptions for quite some time, I'll look it up real quick.............................last three seasons with GB.....15, 18, 29 ints, the dude's always taken alot of chances, its part of who he his...............on a further note, doesn't look like any of Belicheck's disciples are panning out ANYWHERE, Crennel, Weis, Mangini........I'd approach anybody in the Patriots staff with a lot of caution if I was in the hunt for a head coach

The Broncos fired their head coach also, after a terrible finish to the season.
that one I didn't see coming at all

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 10:43 PM
Favre is not among the all time great QBs in my opinion. Im not sayin he aint a hall of famer but i would take Montana, Young, Aikman, Elway, Peyton Manning and a whole lot of other guys over I would Brett Favre.
He doesnt take care of the ball. He hasn't his whole career.

I'd love for the Browns to hire Shanahan. I can't believe Denver let him go. He is a good coach.

Art Vandelay
12-30-2008, 10:48 PM
top 5 quarterbacks of my lifetime in no particular order:

Dan Marino
Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Warren Moon
John Elway

Come Honor Face
12-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Nashville and West Virginia? you really are white trash.

I'm not white. FAIL!

Art Vandelay
12-30-2008, 10:59 PM
well then you're just trash.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 11:08 PM
top 5 quarterbacks of my lifetime in no particular order:

Dan Marino
Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Warren Moon
John Elway

No fucking way. YOu cannot leave Steve Young or Joe MOntana off of any list of top five QBs.

Brett Favre is the most overrated QB in history. Sure he has the stats, but his efficiency is below all of the other greats.

Come Honor Face
12-30-2008, 11:20 PM
well then you're just trash.

Right.

Come Honor Face
12-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Greatest pure passers who ever played.

1. Marino
2. Manning
3. Moon

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 11:23 PM
hard to say that...I think Elway was the best I've seen followed closely by Steve Young

sakk
12-30-2008, 11:48 PM
Is the draft order out yet?

Visionz
12-30-2008, 11:57 PM
won't be until the playoffs are over though you can look at the standings to see where every team that didn't make it stands

hectis
12-31-2008, 12:08 AM
so the broncos fired mike shanhan; am shocked and the bills keep jauron, and continue to dick their fans around

Come Honor Face
12-31-2008, 12:21 AM
so the broncos fired mike shanhan; am shocked and the bills keep jauron, and continue to dick their fans around

Yeah. Expect the Bills to go 7-9 for the 4th year in a row next year. What is it with the Bills doing the same thing 4 years in a row? HaHa!

hectis
12-31-2008, 12:44 AM

1. Detroit (0-16)
2. St. Louis (2-14)
3. Kansas City (2-14)
4. Seattle (4-12)
5. Cleveland (4-12)
6. Cincinnati (4-11-1)
7. Oakland (5-11)
8. Jacksonville (5-11)
9. Green Bay (6-10)
10. San Francisco (7-9)
11. Buffalo (7-9)
12. Denver (8-8)
13. Washington (8-8)
14. New Orleans (8-8)
15. Houston (8-8)
16. San Diego (8-8)
17. New York Jets (9-7)
18. Chicago (9-7)
19. Tampa Bay (9-6)
20. Detroit (from Dallas) (9-7)

the rest will be based on the way the teams finish in the playoffs

Art Vandelay
12-31-2008, 12:49 AM
Steelers will be picking #32

Come Honor Face
12-31-2008, 12:56 AM
^^^How can both Pittsburgh, and Tennessee pick 32nd?

hectis
12-31-2008, 12:57 AM
I bet if millen was the gm of the lions still, he take a receiver with all their first round picks

check two
12-31-2008, 02:33 AM
Well I think it might have been time for the Broncos to make a change. Since Elway left around 99, the Broncos have won one playoff game, I believe. The last three years they were 24-24. They had a horrible finish to this season, which hasn't happened in the NFL since like the 1960's. Their defense is terrible.

Visionz
12-31-2008, 05:15 PM
1. Detroit (0-16)
2. St. Louis (2-14)
3. Kansas City (2-14)
4. Seattle (4-12)
5. Cleveland (4-12)
6. Cincinnati (4-11-1)
7. Oakland (5-11)
8. Jacksonville (5-11)
9. Green Bay (6-10)
10. San Francisco (7-9)
11. Buffalo (7-9)
12. Denver (8-8)
13. Washington (8-8)
14. New Orleans (8-8)
15. Houston (8-8)
16. San Diego (8-8)
17. New York Jets (9-7)
18. Chicago (9-7)
19. Tampa Bay (9-6)
20. Detroit (from Dallas) (9-7)

the rest will be based on the way the teams finish in the playoffs
this list can't be legit as San Diego is in the playoffs

hectis
12-31-2008, 06:58 PM
that is what I got when I googled it, but I will look into it

hectis
12-31-2008, 08:46 PM
most mock draft bored have them picking their. I dont see how they could pick their since the won the division

Dirty Knowledge
01-01-2009, 03:13 AM
BEARS = NO PLaYOFFS

check two
01-01-2009, 11:52 AM
BEARS = NO PLaYOFFS

:z

sakk
01-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Im rooting for the ravens, chargers, and colts.

Playoff system needs to be revised.

Pats dont get in with 11 wins.

Colts visit chargers with 12 wins.

Atlanta goes on the road with more wins than Arizona.

My idea:Top 6 records from each conference get in. Home field goes to team with better record or tiebreaker.

I know this eliminates the value of a division championship. But we shouldn't eliminate the value of more wins.

Art Vandelay
01-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Im rooting for the ravens, chargers, and colts.

Playoff system needs to be revised.

Pats dont get in with 11 wins.

Colts visit chargers with 12 wins.

Atlanta goes on the road with more wins than Arizona.

My idea:Top 6 records from each conference get in. Home field goes to team with better record or tiebreaker.

I know this eliminates the value of a division championship. But we shouldn't eliminate the value of more wins.

they why have divisions? look, every once in a while, a shitty team is gonna sneak through like san diego from benefitting of having a horrible division, but you can't penalize a team if they have a tough division and have a worse recrod.

every sport in the world, sends their division winners to the playoffs. why should the nfl be any different? that's stupid.

also, with your logic, why have 6 teams from each conference? why not just have the top 12 teams from the nfl? it's the same thing. what if somebody in the nfc has a better record from the afc? why should they not make the playoffs? atleast be consistant with your arguements!

sakk
01-01-2009, 09:06 PM
I think there needs to be some revision. Maybe division winners should not be guaranteed home playoff games. Indy should not be going on the road to play an 8-8 team.

baby jesus
01-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Indy Over San Diego
Philly Over Vikings
Ravens Over Dolphins
And In The Toughest Matchup To Call Arizona Over Falcons Although I Can See Atlanta Running All Over The Cardinals

Giants Sitting Back Getting Ready For The Eagles, Cardinals, Or Falcons All I Know Is The Giants Will Be Ready To Go After Some Much Needed Rest, A Bye In Week 3 And Their Last 8 Or 9 Were Against .500 Plus Teams They Started To Get Rundown A Little Bit.

Visionz
01-02-2009, 10:09 PM
San Diego over Indy (the risk pick but Peyton doesn't have a very good history against the Chargers and being a Texan fan I'm on some fuckdacolts shit)

Vikings over Philly (have the Eagles put two great games together all year? I can't remember. Tavaris Jackson could end up throwing the game away but I think the time on the sideline has done atleast a little bit of good and I have a feeling AP is gonna go fuckin crazy in this game-if he doesn't and the Eagle hold him below 120 then I think the Eagles manage to pull out a win--my gut says he gets a good deal more than that)

Ravens over Dolphins----Just too much D for the Dolphins to overcome. The only hope for the Dolphins is that they've got a good run D (maybe better than people realize) and maybe Flacco plays start playin rookie-like (Matt Ryan has gotten alot of shine but Flacco has also had a very good first year for a QB and the Ravens haven't been as predicitable in their game-calling as they have been in the last couple years) If Flacco stays poised the Ravens move on.

Atlanta over Arizona---I think Matt Ryan stays cool under pressure and Turner running is what really wins the game for them. The Cardinals looked bad over the last couple of games in the season. Maybe they felt like they had nothing to play for but I never trust a team that looks like shit for a straight month before the playoffs. They got one of if not THE best WR duo in Boldin and Fitzgerald & I can definitely see them winning a shootout if the momentum of the game carries out like that but the Cardinals I think are taking an early exist.

check two
01-03-2009, 02:35 PM
From Super Bowl star to loser:

NEW YORK (AP)—Former New York Giant Mark Ingram was arrested in Michigan, nearly a month after he disappeared on the day he was scheduled to begin serving a prison sentence for bank fraud and money laundering.

U.S. marshals tracked the retired wide receiver to a hotel room in Flint, Mich., after a manhunt that began when he failed to turn up at a federal prison in Kentucky on Dec. 5.

A spokesman for the Marshals Service in New York, Timothy Hogan, said Ingram was arrested Friday without incident. The hotel wasn’t far from Ingram’s home in Grand Blanc, Mich.

Ingram, who has been in and out of jail since his playing career ended in 1996, pleaded guilty in 2005 to cashing counterfeit checks and laundering money he believed to be proceeds from narcotics deals.

Before his flight, the 1991 Super Bowl standout had sought to delay the start of his nearly eight-year prison term so he could watch his son’s freshman season as a running back at the University of Alabama.

His arrest came just before the start of his son’s biggest game: A Sugar Bowl matchup against Utah, which Alabama lost 31-17.

Marshals also had been looking for Ingram in New Orleans, where the game was played, Hogan said.

Ingram’s attorney, Raymond Colon, did not immediately return phone and e-mail messages on Saturday.

Ingram spent six seasons with the Giants. He also played for Miami, Green Bay and Philadelphia in his 10-year career.

He is scheduled to appear in a federal court in Michigan on Monday. Ingram will travel to New York, where he was prosecuted, to face charges related to his flight.

hectis
01-03-2009, 06:11 PM
The cards are all over the falcons

portis24
01-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Minnesota not being able to sell out a home playoff game is crazy they have to have the worst fans in the league

hectis
01-03-2009, 07:16 PM
in a few years when they are the LA Vikings the state better not be crying

hectis
01-03-2009, 07:21 PM
in a few years when they are the LA Vikings the state better not be crying

Art Vandelay
01-03-2009, 07:28 PM
I think there needs to be some revision. Maybe division winners should not be guaranteed home playoff games. Indy should not be going on the road to play an 8-8 team.

i shall not respect a person's opinion on playoff changes when his team has only won 2 playoff games in 42 years.

THE W
01-03-2009, 07:52 PM
also, with your logic, why have 6 teams from each conference? why not just have the top 12 teams from the nfl? it's the same thing. what if somebody in the nfc has a better record from the afc? why should they not make the playoffs? atleast be consistant with your arguements!

they could do that but they want to have the best team from the NFC and the AFC play in the superbowl. so an AFC team having a better record than an NFC team is irrelevant.

a crappy team should never sneak in over a team with a better record and it can easily be fixed for that to never happen.

Art Vandelay
01-03-2009, 08:25 PM
they could do that but they want to have the best team from the NFC and the AFC play in the superbowl. so an AFC team having a better record than an NFC team is irrelevant.

a crappy team should never sneak in over a team with a better record and it can easily be fixed for that to never happen.

i understand you don't want a bad team in the playoffs, but i don't understand your logic of going about it.

you say they (whoever that is) want to have the best team from each conference play in the superbowl. well those same people also want the best team from each division in the playoffs. san diego happened to be the best team from their division.

and i will listen to your arguement if you can name one other sport that does not automatically award all division winners with a playoff birth. until you can do that, i will disagree with any rule changes.

in 2005 the padres made the mlb playoffs with an 82-80 record. that same year, the indians missed the playoffs with a 93-69 record.

Hollow Dartz
01-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Damn Colts, they could not stop that little nigga #43.......... Well tomorrow.......... E.A.G.L.E.S. EAGLES!!!!!!!!

THE W
01-03-2009, 11:16 PM
i understand you don't want a bad team in the playoffs, but i don't understand your logic of going about it.

you say they (whoever that is) want to have the best team from each conference play in the superbowl. well those same people also want the best team from each division in the playoffs. san diego happened to be the best team from their division.

and i will listen to your arguement if you can name one other sport that does not automatically award all division winners with a playoff birth. until you can do that, i will disagree with any rule changes.

in 2005 the padres made the mlb playoffs with an 82-80 record. that same year, the indians missed the playoffs with a 93-69 record.

a 8-8 team got a playoff spot over an 11-5 team.

dont know how it is where you're from but where im at 11-5 > 8-8.

you earn a playoff spot based on your win percentage and the chargers getting over the pats spits in the face of that. you win 11 games and a team that only won 8 got a spot because their division sucked. not because they had a better season but because the other teams in their division didnt win a lot of games.

its a flaw that can easily be fixed, unless you're enamoured with traditionalism.

every other league has the same system??...thats not even an argument. thats like your parents telling you that smoking crack is bad and you respond saying "well everyone else is doing it".

THE W
01-03-2009, 11:21 PM
nevertheless, congrats to the chargers. they're taking advantage of the opportunity they've been given.

peyton continues to not come through in the playoffs. even when they did win it all it was because the running game and the defense. sprowles ran all over the colts tonight.

cant run the football + cant stop the run = start preparing for the pro bowl peyton.

hectis
01-03-2009, 11:21 PM
The Vikings will take the eagles out

Crackhead Bob
01-03-2009, 11:23 PM
a 8-8 team got a playoff spot over an 11-5 team.

dont know how it is where you're from but where im at 11-5 > 8-8.

you earn a playoff spot based on your win percentage and the chargers getting over the pats spits in the face of that. you win 11 games and a team that only won 8 got a spot because their division sucked. not because they had a better season but because the other teams in their division didnt win a lot of games.

its a flaw that can easily be fixed, unless you're enamoured with traditionalism.

every other league has the same system??...thats not even an argument. thats like your parents telling you that smoking crack is bad and you respond saying "well everyone else is doing it".

Actually Wade, look at the NBA for say the past oh I dunno 10 years? You have teams from the Eastern conference making the playoffs with sub-.500 records while 50 win teams from the Western Conference are being left out of the playoffs. Is it fair? Maybe not. Why do they do it? So playoffs are spread out amongst geographical locations. Like it or not, it's the truth.

hectis
01-04-2009, 12:18 AM
nevertheless, congrats to the chargers. they're taking advantage of the opportunity they've been given.

peyton continues to not come through in the playoffs. even when they did win it all it was because the running game and the defense. sprowles ran all over the colts tonight.

cant run the football + cant stop the run = start preparing for the pro bowl peyton.

peyton should not have got MVP and even more disappointing is the fact that A.P came in fourth place

KZA
01-04-2009, 01:32 AM
it was a good game today between the bolts and colts but the defense screwed up and cost them penalties and then sproles with the dagger.

THE W
01-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Actually Wade, look at the NBA for say the past oh I dunno 10 years? You have teams from the Eastern conference making the playoffs with sub-.500 records while 50 win teams from the Western Conference are being left out of the playoffs. Is it fair? Maybe not. Why do they do it? So playoffs are spread out amongst geographical locations. Like it or not, it's the truth.
is it fair? maybe not. so get rid of it all and just have the top 16 play it out. the conference and division crap is based on worthless traditionalism anyway.

to hell with spreading the playoffs out. this isnt your kid's pee wee league where everyone needs to be coddled and protected from the reality of losing. this is sports and these are grown men. welcome to the real world where to the winner goes the spoils and to the loser goes the foils.

if you have one of the top 16 records, you're in. if you dont, you're out.

100pr00f
01-04-2009, 01:10 PM
reed does it another time..another pic...and a touchdown

9 games in a row with a pick ....5 games with 2 picks in a row...awaiting for another to make it 6
man is a beast

sakk
01-04-2009, 01:55 PM
b more lookin real good

miami has already made too many mistake to win and its under 9 mins in the 3rd

100pr00f
01-04-2009, 01:58 PM
gave the ball up 4 times so far ..lol..they try to run cuz they dont wanna get picked so we just stripe for a fumble lol

100pr00f
01-04-2009, 02:09 PM
another for reed lol

2 for this game...

6 games in a row for 2 picks

Art Vandelay
01-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Looks like the Steelers will be hosting the Ravens in the AFC Championship game.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2009, 02:45 PM
The Ravens are gonna wax the steelers.

Ed Reed is unbelievable. McLain and McGahee, the Irish duo are going to be all over Pissburgh

hectis
01-04-2009, 03:56 PM
I hate the vikings special teams

hectis
01-04-2009, 03:59 PM
is it me or is Ed Reed everywhere the ball is?

100pr00f
01-04-2009, 04:02 PM
they dont call em ball hog for nothing

Art Vandelay
01-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Looks like the Steelers will be hosting the Ravens in the AFC Championship game.

co sign, art. you always know what you are talking about

hectis
01-04-2009, 04:07 PM
best safety maybe ever imo

so now I have to ask the ravens fans something, how the hell could they have voted their field goal kicker the best player of all time over Lewis or Reed?

Art Vandelay
01-04-2009, 04:17 PM

you must have never heard of a guy named Ronnie Lott

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2009, 04:22 PM
its ball hawk not ball hog

fuckin chuckers

check two
01-04-2009, 04:24 PM
The Titans are going to clobber the Chargers.

Art Vandelay
01-04-2009, 04:29 PM

i was at the afc championship game in '94 when stan humphries and alfred peponu beat the steelers. i will not allow that to happen again next week. i will not make any predictions on the AFC championship game. baltimore is too tough to say that the steelers will definitely win.

hectis
01-04-2009, 05:01 PM
lott is not better than reed imo but he was a great player

hectis
01-04-2009, 05:02 PM
The Titans are going to clobber the Chargers.

umm they play the ravens

Art Vandelay
01-04-2009, 05:09 PM
umm they play the ravens

he was referring to the afc championship game. he is wrongly assuming that tennessee will beat baltimore and san diego will beat pittsburgh

check two
01-04-2009, 05:19 PM
lol, my bad. The Titans will clobber the Ravens.

check two
01-04-2009, 06:54 PM
Eagles over Giants
Panthers over Cardinals

Titans over Ravens
Steelers over Chargers

Hollow Dartz
01-04-2009, 06:56 PM
What did I tell ya'll niggaz???????? E.A.G.L.E.S. EAGLES!!!!!!!! Who do we play next week?????

Art Vandelay
01-04-2009, 07:03 PM
you call yourself a fan and don't even know who you play next week??

you play the giants

Hollow Dartz
01-04-2009, 08:21 PM
LOL I do know who we play next week, it was a little joke for Dirty Knowledge & Orion Nebulous.....

Come Honor Face
01-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Ravens @ Titans. There is no possible matchup in the NFL that could match this one as far as physicality goes. This will be a war! These two teams hate each other as well. Titans O-Line is the best in the NFL imo. Both teams have a top 3 defense, with the Titans being the best against the pass, and the Ravens being the best against the run. Epic battle! Can't wait. Bring on those damn birds!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2009, 10:43 PM
yea but it is going to be the most boring fucking game to watch unless its a mud bowl or something.

Come Honor Face
01-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Speak for yourself. I love a physical defensive battle. It's the old MLB in me I guess. Flacco will have a very rough day Saturday. Titans will win on the arm of Kerry Collins. That's right. I said it.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2009, 10:47 PM
I mean, i enjoy it just as much as you, but its boring to watch if its not your team.

Queen Of Poetry
01-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Speak for yourself. I love a physical defensive battle. It's the old MLB in me I guess. Flacco will have a very rough day Saturday. Titans will win on the arm of Kerry Collins. That's right. I said it.

I agree...........I watch all the games whether my team is playing or not........

E A G L E S
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hectis
01-05-2009, 07:38 AM
fuck the eagles/( cheating bastards we will get you next time

eagles/ravens super bowl

Queen Of Poetry
01-05-2009, 08:03 AM
Cheat? How the heck can you cheat in a football game? I mean, unless you pull Spygate...........which we didn't. But I think the refs control the games.

Can I just say that it was freezing in Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness how do those people go to the supermarket and just get around? That type of cold is just not natural..........

hectis
01-05-2009, 08:07 AM
Cheat? How the heck can you cheat in a football game? I mean, unless you pull Spygate...........which we didn't. But I think the refs control the games.

Can I just say that it was freezing in Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness how do those people go to the supermarket and just get around? That type of cold is just not natural..........

you cheated by scoring more points. that is why they have a dome back in the days when they did not the other teams could not play right it was too damn cold

Queen Of Poetry
01-05-2009, 08:14 AM
you cheated by scoring more points. that is why they have a dome back in the days when they did not the other teams could not play right it was too damn cold

Oh I see...............LOL

hectis
01-05-2009, 08:17 AM
the eagles and ravens will play in the super bowl it is in the math

it is super bowl 43: 4 times 3 is 12

ravens are the 6th seed so are the eagles 6+6=12

Queen Of Poetry
01-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Wow............never looked at it like that...........

Well I got my tickets for the Giants vs. Eagles show down in the Meadowlands and I know I'm going to be freezing my ass off there!!!!!!!!!!

Orion Nebulus
01-05-2009, 08:22 AM
LOL I do know who we play next week, it was a little joke for Dirty Knowledge & Orion Nebulous.....

Hahaha Hollow!! It's on son!! First, congrates to your team for making the playoffs and knocking out the Vikings. It's only right....Giants vs Eagles round 3. It's going to be a very physical game. GIANTS BABY!!!

hectis
01-05-2009, 09:02 AM
that is going to be a good game

Come Honor Face
01-05-2009, 09:25 AM
I love how people jump on the nuts of whatever teams looked good in the wild card round. Lets not forget that if they were so damn great, they would be sitting in front of a TV waiting to see who they play next week like the Giants, Titans, Panthers, and Steelers were. The bye teams are well rested, and I don't think any of the road teams will win next week. I know about recent history, but I think the #1, and #2 seeds will advance in both conferences this year.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 11:18 AM
well, the Ravens are going to be tough for anyone to beat. So are teh Eagles.

Hollow Dartz
01-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Hahaha Hollow!! It's on son!! First, congrates to your team for making the playoffs and knocking out the Vikings. It's only right....Giants vs Eagles round 3. It's going to be a very physical game. GIANTS BABY!!!
Yeah, it's going to be crazy. The games always come down to the wire...