PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Crackhead Bob
01-05-2009, 11:56 AM
well, the Ravens are going to be tough for anyone to beat. So are teh Eagles.The Eagles are in no way a tough beat, they tied Cincinnati and needed a miracle just to reach the playoffs. The Giants with a bye week should destroy them.

baby jesus
01-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Giants vs. Eagles I'm Ecstatic About This Game. It's Gonna Be The Best Divisional Round Game And There Are Some Good Matchups. A Battle Of Nfc East Teams Slugging It Out Cant Wait. Of Course With The Well Rested Giants Taking It.

Giants Over Eagles
Titans Over Ravens
Panthers Over Cardinals
Chargers Over Steelers I Just Have A Feeling About This Game

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 12:08 PM
They beat the Giants. They are playing great right now. Thats all that matters.

They got alot of weapons on offense, good defense.

If you get up on the Giants you can force Manning to beat you and he's not that good. dudes overrated likea motherfucker. Almost as much as Romo.

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 12:57 PM
ed reed got jobbed for the def. mvp award. thats bullshit. go ravens...

Art Vandelay
01-05-2009, 01:04 PM
i'll be at the steelers/chargers game on sunday, then next week i'll be at the steelers/ravens part. 3. i will not make any predictions about that game.

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 01:14 PM
i'll be at the steelers/chargers game on sunday, then next week i'll be at the steelers/ravens part. 3. i will not make any predictions about that game.

lets not get ahead of ourselves...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 01:19 PM
why don't the steelers play the Ravens??? Doesnt Tennessee have a better record and should play the worse team???

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 01:24 PM
why don't the steelers play the Ravens??? Doesnt Tennessee have a better record and should play the worse team???

the ravens were, by seeding, the worst team in the playoffs

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 02:12 PM
yea, but not by record.

Thats stupid. Its cuz they won the division.

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 03:07 PM
yea, but not by record.

Thats stupid. Its cuz they won the division.

yeah, division winners get a higher seed. which is the best way to do it really.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 03:09 PM
no...best record should. They already get the benefit of the doubt of getting into the playoffs with an inferior record.

check two
01-05-2009, 03:16 PM
The Eagles are in no way a tough beat, they tied Cincinnati and needed a miracle just to reach the playoffs. The Giants with a bye week should destroy them.

The Giants needed a comeback at the end of the game to beat the Bengals, and they got destroyed by the Browns.

baby jesus
01-05-2009, 03:31 PM
It's Funny After The Giants Last Year Everyone Is Talkin About Oh Whos The Hot Team Whos The Hot Team When In Reality The #1 Seed Usually Wins In The Divisional Game.

Secondly The Giants I Guess You Can Say Struggled Down The Stretch Run Because They Brokedown A Little Bit But That Bye Should Have Recharged Them I See Them Coming Out In Top Form And Should Win A Tough Game.

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 03:34 PM
no...best record should. They already get the benefit of the doubt of getting into the playoffs with an inferior record.

there should be some consideration given for being your division winner. even it is the afc west.

baby jesus
01-05-2009, 03:34 PM
I Disagree You Should Be Rewarded For Winning A Division Sometimes A Certain Division Is Weak Oh Well. If Your A Better Team With A Better Record Go Out On The Road And Win Like The Ravens And Eagles Did This Week.

Oh And The Cardinals In A Weak Division With A Weak Record Also Went Out And Won. Same Thing With The Chargers, Totally Ruining The Argument That They Shouldnt Be There.

check two
01-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Well the Cardinals were pretty much locked into their spot with a bunch of games left in the season. So they weren't playing for anything there late in the season, or I think they would have more games than they did.

Art Vandelay
01-05-2009, 03:48 PM
lets not get ahead of ourselves...

i'm not getting ahead of myself. i said i won't make any predictions on the steelers/ravens afc championship game. that should be a tough game.

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2009, 10:28 PM

i was at the afc championship game in '94 when stan humphries and alfred peponu beat the steelers. i will not allow that to happen again next week. i will not make any predictions on the AFC championship game. baltimore is too tough to say that the steelers will definitely win.

Remember Natron Means?

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2009, 10:35 PM
LOL I do know who we play next week, it was a little joke for Dirty Knowledge & Orion Nebulous.....

We ain't scared of your Iggles.
Brandon Jacobs is going to run extra hard with these last few weeks of rest.
And trust....trust Hixon won't be dropping wide open TDs this weekend. (Like last time vs those Iggles)
And I'd have it no other way than to stomp the Iggles out en route to the NFC Title game.

Hollow Dartz
01-05-2009, 10:38 PM
LOL We'll see.

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Wow............never looked at it like that...........

Well I got my tickets for the Giants vs. Eagles show down in the Meadowlands and I know I'm going to be freezing my ass off there!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be a long day for you sweety. Bring an extra blanket and some hot cocoa and make sure you have plenty of post game drinks to cry in.

:)9:(

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2009, 10:43 PM
They beat the Giants. They are playing great right now. Thats all that matters.

They got alot of weapons on offense, good defense.

If you get up on the Giants you can force Manning to beat you and he's not that good. dudes overrated likea motherfucker. Almost as much as Romo.

Not as much as Derek Anderson though right? No one's more overrated than a dude who has one decent season and then does shit.

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2009, 10:45 PM
The Giants needed a comeback at the end of the game to beat the Bengals, and they got destroyed by the Browns.

Right, and McNabb tied with those same Bengals.

Art Vandelay
01-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Remember Natron Means?

i was at that game in '94. fucking alfred popuno or whatever his fucking name was.

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2009, 10:47 PM
i was at that game in '94. fucking alfred popuno or whatever his fucking name was.

So you remember Means? What happened to that dude? He had like a good year and just dissapeared. Prolly got hurt. I was mad young back then.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Means played for Carolina for a minute but he's been done for a while.

check two
01-05-2009, 10:59 PM
If the Ravens defense has an off game, their offense might score between 3-6 points.

Come Honor Face
01-05-2009, 11:25 PM
i'm not getting ahead of myself. i said i won't make any predictions on the steelers/ravens afc championship game. that should be a tough game.

LOL! You better hope, and pray that the Ravens beat the Titans. Not gonna happen though. Funny that you won't even let yourself condsider a trip to Nashville. HaHa!

Come Honor Face
01-05-2009, 11:31 PM
The winner between Tennessee and Baltimore is going to the super bowl. Mark it down.
Baltimore is the only team that has a chance of winning in Nashville. They won't, but it is possible if the Titans play like crap. Jeff Fisher won't allow that though.

11th Chamber
01-05-2009, 11:32 PM
LOL! You better hope, and pray that the Ravens beat the Titans. Not gonna happen though. Funny that you won't even let yourself condsider a trip to Nashville. HaHa!

And if Johnson/White cant get it going on the ground, your gonna have to rely on Collins and that garbage recieving corp

I can atleast see Derrick Mason having some impact if anyone

Art Vandelay
01-05-2009, 11:54 PM

i know you don't believe me, but everyone in pittsburgh hopes that you guys beat baltimore. i'm serious. we would much rather play the titans in nashville, than have to face the ravens in pittsburgh.

Come Honor Face
01-06-2009, 12:17 AM
i know you don't believe me, but everyone in pittsburgh hopes that you guys beat baltimore. i'm serious. we would much rather play the titans in nashville, than have to face the ravens in pittsburgh.

Steelers 2-0 against Baltimore

Steelers 0-1 against Tennessee

Art Vandelay
01-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Steelers 2-0 against Baltimore

Steelers 0-1 against Tennessee

the 2 baltimore wins were by a combined 7 points.

the 1 titan loss was by 17 points. the titans got 21 points off of 4 roethlisberger turnovers. one of those was a fumble on tennessee's goal line that would have been a steeler touchdown.

against the titans, big ben just has to be like trent dilfer was for the ravens during their superbowl year: don't fuck up, the defense will take care of the rest.

against the ravens, on the otherhand, ben will probably need to make some plays to beat them, and he might not be able to do that.

Come Honor Face
01-06-2009, 02:10 AM
against the titans, big ben just has to be like trent dilfer was for the ravens during their superbowl year: don't fuck up, the defense will take care of the rest.

Titans offensive stats in week 15 win over Pittsburgh.

C/ATT YDS TD INT
K. Collins 20/29 215 1 0
Team 20/29 205 1 0

Tennessee Rushing
CAR YDS AVG TD LG
C. Johnson 16 69 4.3 1 21
L. White 15 48 3.2 1 10
Team 31 117 3.8 2 21

Tennessee Receiving
REC YDS AVG TD LG
J. Gage 5 104 20.8 1 34
J. McCareins 6 55 9.2 0 19
A. Crumpler 3 30 10.0 0 11
B. Scaife 4 25 6.3 0 9
C. Johnson 2 1 0.5 0 2
Team 20 215 10.8 1 34

FAIL!

Art Vandelay
01-06-2009, 10:54 AM
well maybe if we're lucky and the steelers play the titans, kerry collins will have a couple beers before the game an start calling the steelers linebackers "niggers" and that will give them extra motivation to hit him.

Come Honor Face
01-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Don't you bring Kerry's racist drunken redneckery into this. If you do that it's not fair. That's my teammate. My quarterback. We get drunk, and use racial slurs as a team. My quarterback.

Queen Of Poetry
01-06-2009, 01:12 PM
It'll be a long day for you sweety. Bring an extra blanket and some hot cocoa and make sure you have plenty of post game drinks to cry in.

:)9:(

:nonono:

check two
01-06-2009, 01:25 PM
I hadn't heard about that before. What racial things has Kerry said in the past?

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Kerry Collins got punched in the mouth because he called Mushin Muhammad a nigger while at a bar drinking with teammates. I dunno if he called Mush nigger and Mush smacked em or who did it but yeah that's it. Kerry used to be a bad alcoholic, then that happened. Once that happened it was over, kinda. See no one wanted a racist on their team. Then the GMEN took a shot on his bum ass, and he had his best years with us but now he seems to be creating another spark in Tennessee. Kerry Collins also used to try and rap, I remember seeing clips of him in booths.

All in all, I think Kerry was trying to be funny and the blacks just don't have a humor when it comes to certain things and Kerry paid a price, but that's all in the past and I honestly think the man's changed his ways when it comes to being a dirty alcoholic.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 02:06 PM
makin a big deal outta nuthin

Come Honor Face
01-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Notice how Chris Johnson, Lendale White, and Justin Gage have never hugged Collins after a TD. They know that Collins doesn't want people to think he's a nigger lover. That's respect right there.

Come Honor Face
01-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Just kidding of course. The Titans players get along with Kerry very well. The niggers included.

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Regardless..

hes still throwing 4 picks

Come Honor Face
01-06-2009, 02:28 PM
If the Ravens want to win, they better get 4 interceptions. I'd be surprised if Flacco doesn't fumble, and throw at least 2 picks. The Ravens will need to score on defense to even have a chance. Titans are too well rested. They have the homefield, and above all else, they are just an overall better football team. Plus, there is no team Fisher will get his guys more pumped up for than the Ravens. The ratbirds are going down!!!!!! Don't give me that "best defense in football will crush Kerry Collins, and the Titans" crap either, cuz that's the same gay shit everyone said right before we spanked the Steelers asses. We were the underdog 6 times this season. Our record in those games.........................6-0!

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 02:32 PM
I dunno who has the best defense in the NFL. I think I'm saving that for the Super Bowl, because that's when we'll find out. But for now, I damn sure think any team in the AFC should be especially scared of what Ed Reed is doing right now. I'm not saying this game is a blowout. But Collins will ultimately return everything you get from Flacco and the BMORE RBs in turnovers. Thus evening the game out. I'm thinking it's going to be...16-10.

Come Honor Face
01-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Titans will win. Somewhere around 23-10 or so imo. Flacco will have the worst day of his rookie year Saturday. He will be sacked no less than 4 times. He will be intercepted at least once, probably 2 or 3 times. Maybe in BMORE, but not in Nashville. Not this time!!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Its going to be a physical game. You gotta give the edge to Tennessee tho. I think there backs are better, but the Ravens passing game is underrated.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Titans will win. Somewhere around 23-10 or so imo. Flacco will have the worst day of his rookie year Saturday. He will be sacked no less than 4 times. He will be intercepted at least once, probably 2 or 3 times. Maybe in BMORE, but not in Nashville. Not this time!!

it definitely won't be 23-10....im think more like 13-10

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Fuck that though it's all about my GMEN sending the Iggles packing this week!

Come Honor Face
01-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Fuck that though it's all about my GMEN sending the Iggles packing this week!

It's gonna happen Giants 20 Eagles 10.

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah Yeah You KNow It!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Eli Manning is going to blow it for them this year. I can't wait.

Come Honor Face
01-06-2009, 02:55 PM
I think the Panthers can beat the Giants. Not sayin they will. I'll pick that game next week, but they are very capable of it. I do trust Eli a little more than Delhomme though.

Visionz
01-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Fuck that though it's all about my GMEN sending the Iggles packing this week!probably the only blowout we'll see this weekend

It's gonna happen Giants 20 Eagles 10.
and I'm seriously doubting its anywhere near that close.

Giants vs Panthers in the NFC

AFC is too close to call I think even the 9-8 Bolts got a chance. Every team left has a great D and can run the ball.

The Steelers O-line is suspect which could cause problems.
The Chargers don't know if Sproles can run like that against anyone who's not the Colts
The Ravens got a rookie QB
The Titans got a mummy for a QB.

I think it'll make for a bunch of great games though which at this point in the season is all I'm hoping for (that and that the Texans grab the S Mays from USC in the draft)

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Eli Manning is going to blow it for them this year. I can't wait.

Eli can lose this week AND STILL HAVE MORE SUPER BOWL RINGS THAN ANY CLEAVELAND QB IN HISTORY.
(Not named Trent Dilfer...oops...my bad...)

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 04:41 PM
corny....learn your history boy.

baby jesus
01-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Hahaha At The Thought Of Easy E Blowing It If The Giants Were To Lose It Wont Be Eli's Fault Besides Brandon Jacobs Is Going To Come Out Beasting On Motherfuckers Tuck Too.

I'm Tellin People The Giants Are Gonna Come Out Fast And Determined It Will Still Be A Tough Game Though.

Art Vandelay
01-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Maybe in BMORE, but not in Nashville. Not this time!!

i like how you keep thinking that nashville is an intimidating place to play. your fans are so loyal that 1/3 of LP Field was filled with steeler fans just a few weeks ago.

Come Honor Face
01-06-2009, 11:21 PM
i like how you keep thinking that nashville is an intimidating place to play. your fans are so loyal that 1/3 of LP Field was filled with steeler fans just a few weeks ago.

That wasn't a playoff game. The Titans play better at home than on the road, or do you think you know more about the Titans than me? Oh btw, how did that go for the Steelers?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 11:59 PM
I think you two should bet if they play. You gotta rock the sig til the winner's team loses.

hectis
01-07-2009, 07:17 AM
eagles over giants
panthers over the cards
ravens over the titans
chargers over the steelers

every game looks like it is going to be a defensive battle but the panthers/cards game I think this is going to be a blow out

Come Honor Face
01-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Picking three underdogs there hectis. That's bold. I give the Chargers the best shot at an upset, but I'm pickin the Steelers 16-13. The Chargers have a good offense, and the Steelers have a very good defense. The Chargers have a decent defense lately, but were horrible for much of the season on that side of the ball. The Steelers offense is pretty weak due to a shockingly bad offensive line. Makes for an interesting game.

The Cardinals will keep things close if the weather is nice, but probably get blown out if it's not. Wind, rain, or snow will have the Panthers lickin their chops! Like the Panthers here.

The Eagles, and In particular Mcnabb, are due for one of their all too common offensive stinkers they seem to play after they play well for 2 or 3 games in a row. Giants win. Weather could play a factor in this game as well. That would probably be in the Giants favor, with Jacobs running the ball down the Eagles throats. Jacobs wasn't there when the Eagles beat the Giants.

The Titans and Ravens always play brutally physical games against each other. 2 of the top 3 defenses on the field here, imo. One team will impose their will in the 2nd half, and I'm picking the team with essentially 3 weeks of rest after sitting their starters the last game of the season. Of course they are also my favorite team. Titans will win after the Ravens wear down in the 2nd half. There will be personal fouls, and probably some vicious hits in this one. Wouldn't be surprised if there are players that don't finish this game due to injury. Titans win 23-10.

hectis
01-07-2009, 08:23 AM
the 3 games (not counting the cards one) are going to be real close scores. if you like defense this is the playoffs for you

100pr00f
01-07-2009, 09:33 AM
wow 23 to 10..yea..like ravens will let them score that meny times..lol

last 2 games betwween thmcame i with in 3 points..and ravens really never even had a by week this season
and the defence dosnt wear down..look at the last 5 games...2nd half is when they pickup with over 8 picks 2 fumbles...reed will kill the titens offence so they aint scorring no more then 14

are offence dosnt need to step up cuz the d will take the ball and bring to where the offence needs it

100pr00f
01-07-2009, 09:37 AM
o also ravens offence plays better on the road...'

it will be a good game...

Art Vandelay
01-07-2009, 10:07 AM
eagles over giants
panthers over the cards
ravens over the titans
chargers over the steelers

hectis, your opinion will never hold weight again after you picked games based upon who posts in ths forum.

you picked the chargers because i am a steeler fan
you picked the ravens because embryonic crusadah is a titans fan
and you picked the eagles because dirty knowledge is a giants fan.

just because your team can't sucks and can't sell out a home playoff game, don't be a cunt.

hectis
01-07-2009, 10:13 AM
or I picked those teams cuz I think they are going to win

hectis
01-07-2009, 10:15 AM
if I based it on how I was feeling then why would I pick the eagles when they just beat my team?

hectis
01-07-2009, 10:16 AM
and furthermore what does the teams people like have to do with who I pick to win?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 11:14 AM
art vandelay licks peanute butter off of his dogs asshole.

Nuff said.

check two
01-07-2009, 05:34 PM
You think the Browns would have tried to get a good head coach.

The Cowboys released Pacman Jones? lol

11th Chamber
01-07-2009, 06:15 PM
just because your team can't sucks and can't sell out a home playoff game, don't be a cunt.

that shit is embarassing. The Lions fans would atleast sellout a home playoff game

Visionz
01-07-2009, 06:39 PM
You think the Browns would have tried to get a good head coach.

The Cowboys released Pacman Jones? lol
smh @ hiring another coach out of the Patriots camp--none have panned out so far

hectis
01-07-2009, 08:10 PM
that shit is embarassing. The Lions fans would atleast sellout a home playoff game

like I said in a few years when they are the LA vikings the state of Minnesota better not cry

check two
01-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Pacman and ESPN feuding now?

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 01:50 AM
Pacman and ESPN feuding now?

I'm so glad the Titans got rid of that piece of shit!

hectis
01-08-2009, 02:08 AM
I dont think he will play in the NFL again.

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 10:26 AM
what's funny is pacman jones and chris henry both went to WVU (isn't that your favorite college team, crusadah?). can you imagine the shit both those guys were involved in together in college that the university covered up?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 11:26 AM
West virginia is corrupt. Cock Rod was corrupt, Huggins is corrupt, but its the only way to get people to go to WVU

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 11:33 AM
speaking of wvu being corrupt, i don't know if this made national headlines or not, but, governor of w. virginia's daughter went to wvu. she got a good job with a pharmaceutical company. as a favor, the president of wvu gave her a master's degree that she didn't even earn. not even one of those honorary degrees they give to famous people. they gave her an actual master's degree saying she completed all the course work. so now her company thought she had a better degree than she did and she worked her way up to VP or some shit. somebody must have snitched to the post-gazette (pittsburgh's main newspaper) and wvu would not turn over any records. they had to sue in court to get wvu to release the info. they finally did and all of this came out. the president was forced to resign even though he wouldn't admit to doing anything wrong.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 11:43 AM
what is a masters degree anyway tho???

They just go over teh same shit you already covered, only you gotta write longer papers.

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Yes, WVU is my fav. I loved Pacman in college. The guy was a phenomenal player. Then when the Titans drafted him, I was ecstatic! WVU must have covered it up pretty well, cuz I never would have thought in a million years he would be such a dumb ass off the field. Chris Henry was an asshole all along. He got into trouble more than Pacman did at WVU. Henry was suspended several times at WVU. Pacman was not. Probably cuz he was just too important to the teams success. Our athletic director was a piece of crap, and has since been fired. Obviously Rodriguez is a donkey raping shit eater. I wouldn't put anything past him. Not even throwing a game to ensure that you don't look like as much of an asshole when you leave for Michigan, cuz your team IS NOT playing in the BCS title game. It's a lot easier to leave when the team is preparing for another bowl game. After he was gone, WVU went to the Fiesta Bowl and made the Oklahoma Sooners thier bitches! Fuck Pacman. chris Henry, and most of all Rich Rodriguez! Die slow Fraudriguez, but go ahead and start the process nowish.

check two
01-08-2009, 11:46 AM
I thought most people in West Virginia were miners?

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 11:48 AM
LOL! Yes, that story is true. That cunt probably couldn't handle simple addition. Much less earn a masters degree.

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 11:56 AM
I thought most people in West Virginia were miners?

There are a lot of miners in WV, but I would say non-miners far outnumber them. Hell, I don't know any miners. Then again I'm from the city, and never venture out in the areas where those people live. We aren't supposed to go out there. Not safe for my kind. Really stupid degenerate rednecks out there. Hell, Mccain won WV easily. You ask the miners, Obama was a terrorist Muslim nigger! I even heard redneck christians saying on the news that they thought he was the anti-christ.

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 12:02 PM
do you live in WV? what part? i thought you lived in nashville. i used to travel to west virginia once or twice a week for work. there was a bar in this one town called "the shaft". i assumed that was a gay bar until i found out it was a mining town.

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Yes, I live in Charleston. Like I said, I stay away from those "mining towns" LOL @ The Shaft!

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Hey while we're asking questions Art, do you really lick peanut butter from your dog's asshole?

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Then again I'm from the city.

Yes, I live in Charleston.

those 2 statements just contradicted themselves. i've been to charleston. that's no city.

my rule of thumb for determining if the place i am in is a city or a small town. when you stop to ask for directions and the person greets you with a "Howdy!" you are not in a city.

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 12:15 PM
no, that's a rediculous question. she licks it from mine.

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 12:16 PM
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 12:17 PM
^^^ Talking about Charleston. I'm sure you know all about ass licking.

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 12:18 PM
I really don't think I've ever heard anyone in Charleston say "howdy" Seriously. Not even once.

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 12:25 PM
This conversation happened at a gas station in charleston.

ME: Excuse me, sir?
Cletus: Howdy!
Me: can you tell me how to get to RHL blvd?
Cletus: Um, i ain't good with directions, but i reckon jim bob is. Jim Bob, can you tell this feller how to get to rhl blvd?
Jim Bob: howdy! you just take this road right here, and...

Queen Of Poetry
01-08-2009, 01:24 PM
I dont think he will play in the NFL again.

And shouldn't.............u know he's been givin chance after chance and u just can't do that crap and be in the NFL where little kids look up to u...........I mean at some point u need to step back and reevaluate ur life.......

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 01:41 PM
And shouldn't.............u know he's been givin chance after chance and u just can't do that crap and be in the NFL where little kids look up to u...........I mean at some point u need to step back and reevaluate ur life.......

i disagree with the kids looking up to you part. he's an athlete, nothing more, nothing less. he shouldn't be held to a higher standard than anybody else. but, i don't think he will ever get another shot again just because i don't think an owner is stupid enough to give him another shot, not even al davis.

pacman is just a stupid man. he had an indefinite suspension lifted. and he managed to fuck up just a few weeks later. if you are that stupid where you know this might be your last shot to make millions of dollars, you would stay out of trouble. he is just retarded.

Queen Of Poetry
01-08-2009, 03:08 PM
i disagree with the kids looking up to you part. he's an athlete, nothing more, nothing less. he shouldn't be held to a higher standard than anybody else. but, i don't think he will ever get another shot again just because i don't think an owner is stupid enough to give him another shot, not even al davis.

pacman is just a stupid man. he had an indefinite suspension lifted. and he managed to fuck up just a few weeks later. if you are that stupid where you know this might be your last shot to make millions of dollars, you would stay out of trouble. he is just retarded.

Agreed.............

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Going out on a limb here. and i hate roethlisberger, but he and nate washington are going to have huge games this week. time stamp that shit

11th Chamber
01-08-2009, 10:48 PM
and i hate roethlisberger

why?

Your lucky to have a good starting QB

He was one of the best things to happen to yer team in over a decade

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 10:53 PM
neil odonnel is the best steeler qb i've seen in my life time. take away superbowl xxx and he is great

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 11:13 PM
This conversation happened at a gas station in charleston.

ME: Excuse me, sir?
Cletus: Howdy!
Me: can you tell me how to get to RHL blvd?
Cletus: Um, i ain't good with directions, but i reckon jim bob is. Jim Bob, can you tell this feller how to get to rhl blvd?
Jim Bob: howdy! you just take this road right here, and...

This just shows how incredibly ignorant you really are. This story is completely made up. I've never met anyone who spoke like that in Chucktown. There are some country ass rednecks in WV, but not many in Charleston. Did you know that most of those rednecks are scared to even come to Charleston cuz that's "where the blacks are" People in WV, no matter how redneck, don't use the word "howdy" That's Texas. Charleston is actually 38% black. You FAIL!

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 11:15 PM
neil odonnel is the best steeler qb i've seen in my life time. take away superbowl xxx and he is great

I actually agree with this. Ben is way overrated. If it were all up to Ben, the Steelers would not have a Super Bowl championship. Thanks to a solid defense, Willie Parker, Jerome Bettis, and Randle El, they do.

Visionz
01-08-2009, 11:17 PM
This just shows how incredibly ignorant you really are. This story is completely made up. I've never met anyone who spoke like that in Chucktown. There are some country ass rednecks in WV, but not many in Charleston. Did you know that most of those rednecks are scared to even come to Charleston cuz that's "where the blacks are" People in WV, no matter how redneck, don't use the word "howdy" That's Texas. Charleston is actually 38% black. You FAIL!
:lmao: people in Texas do say "howdy" :b

Visionz
01-08-2009, 11:19 PM
I actually agree with this. Ben is way overrated. If it were all up to Ben, the Steelers would not have a Super Bowl championship. Thanks to a solid defense, Willie Parker, Jerome Bettis, and Randle El, they do.Word, people tend to forget the best pass that night was by their WR. When QB's get sacked alot it ain't always the line's fault. Ben is the master of the 5 second drop back.

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 11:38 PM

honestly, i have heard howdy all over west virginia. from clarksburg/bridgeport to parsons, davis, fairview, fairmont and down to charleston. and i didn't see any black people in charleston. i'm not calling you a liar, but it might have just been the area i was in. like i said, i was lost and asked for directions, but i wasn't too far off from the city, i drove right past it and through it.

check two
01-08-2009, 11:41 PM
I think it's still like the 'In the Heat of the Night' movie in WV?

Come Honor Face
01-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Never seen it. Don't know. I can tell you that Huntington, Charleston, and Morgantown are like a whole differnent world compared to the rest of the state.

Art Vandelay
01-09-2009, 12:03 AM
i never have been to huntington and i wasn't in charleston enough to know, but yeah morgantown is cool, but that's only becaue 90% of the town is made up of pittsburghers going to college at wvu.

hectis
01-09-2009, 12:07 AM
damn the vikings might lose another defensive coach. two years ago we lost mike tomlin to Pittsburgh, now Leslie Frazier has an interview with the lions, and a few other teams

Art Vandelay
01-09-2009, 12:13 AM
that's ok, you still have this insurance salesman from topeka kansas as your head coach.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/images/CHILDRESS_Brad.JPG

Come Honor Face
01-09-2009, 12:38 AM
What the Vikings need to do, is fire that shmuck ^^^ and offer the head coaching job to Frazier themselves. Then again, every time the Vikings lose, you would hear "Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier"

Art Vandelay
01-09-2009, 12:43 AM

at a pitt football game, my seats used to be 5 rows from the sideline. a male cheerleader through a female cheerleader in the air and didn't catch her. she fell on her back. i screamed "down goes frazier, down goes frazier!" everyone started laughing and the girl got even more pissed off when everyone started laughing and she hit the guy that didn't catch her

Come Honor Face
01-09-2009, 12:58 AM
^^^Good work.

hectis
01-09-2009, 12:59 AM
haha

Panty Raider
01-10-2009, 01:22 AM
i disagree with the kids looking up to you part. he's an athlete, nothing more, nothing less. he shouldn't be held to a higher standard than anybody else.

Thas messed up, you know damn well you lookedup to guy like Mike Jordan, and Shaq, and Emmit Smith, and Warren Moon. What if YOUR Hero Gets invlved in some shady bull, you gonna be mad and stop wearing his merchandise.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 07:04 AM
Thas messed up, you know damn well you lookedup to guy like Mike Jordan, and Shaq, and Emmit Smith, and Warren Moon. What if YOUR Hero Gets invlved in some shady bull, you gonna be mad and stop wearing his merchandise.

looked up to? i don't even really know what that means. i was fans of certain athletes, but only as athletes. i was a huge fans of barry bonds. he's one of the biggest assholes to ever walk the planet. i never stopped liking him as a player because of his off the field actions. i only cared about his slugging % and rbi total. i think ray lewis is a cocksucker, but he is one of the top 3 linebackers i have ever seen play the game. and i don't think michael vick should be allowed to play again when he gets out of jail. not because he killed dogs, but because he is a shitty fucking quarterback.

why not hold musicians to this same standard? ok, method man is suspended from wu-tang until he quits smoking marijuana and when he comes back, he will have to submit to random drug tests. raekwon and ghostface are on probation for making detrimental comments to the team. masta killa is thrown out for beating up a magazine writer. u-god and cappa gave up on wu-tang when they quit a few years ago so wu-tang won't take them back. it seems as though rza isn't such a good guy to have in the locker room because at some point, everybody has had a problem with him, so wu-tang is trading him for dj jazzy jeff.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 05:17 PM
holy shit, dan deirdorf is the most negative person ever and he is blowing the titans. is he payed by the titans and not cbs? kerry collins threw a terrible interception off his back foot into double coverage and somehow dan said that it was a good play

11th Chamber
01-10-2009, 05:23 PM
That hit Ray Lewis gave to Hall made me scream.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 05:58 PM
and deirdor went on and on about how great he is for taking that hit and being able to hold on to the ball. he said it like 3 times. but he never held onto the ball. he fumbled it out of bounds.

also, does tennessee need lessons on how to snap their helmets? there had to been atleast 8 plays that a titan helmet came off

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 06:17 PM
its Dierdorf you penis.. Collins will blow it somehow

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 06:30 PM
i think collins is gonna have a relapse and start calling his teamates niggers if they keep fumbling

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 06:43 PM
tough game next week. who wins and goes to the superbowl for the afc? pittsburgh or baltimore?

THE W
01-10-2009, 06:43 PM
turnovers, turnovers, turnovers

titans kept falling on the sword in the red zone. sent themselves packing.

check two
01-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Chargers over the Steelers tomorrow.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 07:04 PM
So the Chargers finish 8-8 and get the 4th seed? lol I think the Colts are going to wreck them.

The Titans are going to clobber the Chargers.

lol, my bad. The Titans will clobber the Ravens.

After making those 3 picks, thank you for making this one. since you were wrong on everything you said so far, that makes me feel better about the steelers.

check two
01-10-2009, 07:11 PM
lol. Well the one pick didn't count cause it wasn't an actual game. When you are 140 years old Art, I'm not going to save you, if I have the choice.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 07:14 PM
lol. Well the one pick didn't count cause it wasn't an actual game.

lol, well that helps my case even more. you know so little about what you are talking about, that you were making picks for games that weren't even happening.

When you are 140 years old Art, I'm not going to save you, if I have the choice.

when your grandma is 140, i'm not gonna save her either. i'm gonna eat your 140 year old grandma. you know what 140 year old pussy tastes like??? Depends!

RagnaroK
01-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Titans always shit them self when they go to the playoff

cutn' heads
01-10-2009, 08:15 PM
haha... yo... baltimore did their thing. thats how we win...

check two
01-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Cardinals 27
Panthers 7
2nd quarter? lol

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 08:51 PM
embryonic crusader probably killed himself. tennessee beat themselves with the turnovers. not to say that baltimore didn't cause them, but twice that close to the endzone and you put the ball on the ground, it's tough to win.

RagnaroK
01-10-2009, 08:54 PM
haha... yo... baltimore did their thing. thats how we win...

there was one important play where they were on 3rd down there was a delay of game of 3 secs long and they were so lucky nobody notice only the commentators talk about it but no whistle by ref nor red flag by the Titans that play led to a 1st down and the drive to a Field goal

yeah they did their lucky stuff with a lil help of Tennessee shitting them self on the redzone

thou there were some really big hits on this game from both teams

check two
01-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Yeah, Baltimore can run plays with an expired time clock. lol

Hollow Dartz
01-10-2009, 09:02 PM
embryonic crusader probably killed himself.

LOL

check two
01-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Are the Panthers the only undefeated team at home this season?

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 09:17 PM

they used to be

Hollow Dartz
01-10-2009, 09:21 PM
This Carolina game is fucking ridiculous.

THE W
01-10-2009, 09:22 PM
the panthers are really shitting themselves right now.

check two
01-10-2009, 09:29 PM
I thought some people were saying this Cardinals team was the worst NFL playoff team of all team? lol

100pr00f
01-10-2009, 09:36 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/100pr00f/A_Moment_Suspended_In_Time_by_angel.jpg

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 09:56 PM
UZERVtF4xvA

KZA
01-10-2009, 10:13 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/350nvk1.gif

cards and bolts let this superbowl happen

#4 vs #4

rodgers-cromartie vs cromartie

THE W
01-10-2009, 10:15 PM
well dogonnit how bout them cardinals:beer:

Hollow Dartz
01-10-2009, 10:18 PM
LOL This shit is a joke man. Oh well, I can only hope my team comes through tomorrow.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 10:21 PM
cards and bolts let this superbowl happen

that's why L.A. doesn't have a team anymore. this kid is rooting for the division rivals of LA's 2 former teams to win the superbowl. i guarentee you that if you ask tooch (who is from cleveland) he would tell you that he rooted against baltimore, pittsburgh, housten/tennessee, cincinnatti and jacksonville just as much when the browns left for baltimore as he did while they were still in cleveland. LA has the worst fans. no wonder why al davis moved the raiders back to oakland where they are appreciated.

check two
01-10-2009, 10:41 PM
What's a joke? If the Eagles win against the Giants, they don't want any from the Cardinals.

KZA
01-10-2009, 10:43 PM
that's why L.A. doesn't have a team anymore. this kid is rooting for the division rivals of LA's 2 former teams to win the superbowl. i guarentee you that if you ask tooch (who is from cleveland) he would tell you that he rooted against baltimore, pittsburgh, housten/tennessee, cincinnatti and jacksonville just as much when the browns left for baltimore as he did while they were still in cleveland. LA has the worst fans. no wonder why al davis moved the raiders back to oakland where they are appreciated.

lol the fans here are mostly cowboys and raiders. i hate the raiders. you know why i chose those 2 teams because it would piss off the nfl because they don't want to see these 2 teams in the biggest game of the year.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 10:46 PM
lol the fans here are mostly cowboys and raiders. i hate the raiders. you know why i chose those 2 teams because it would piss off the nfl because they don't want to see these 2 teams in the biggest game of the year.

that's why it will be the steelers and the eagles or giants. that's what the nfl wants. although i don't think arizona being in there would be that bad. you got larry fitzheisman and kurt warner who will bring his jesus-loving cunt wife along for the ride.

check two
01-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Yeah, I don't think the NFL would mind the Cardinals being there. The best QB and receiver this season, on the same team.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 11:39 PM

the first year the Browns left I actually rooted for the Ravens to beat the Steelers cuz it was basically the same team. I hated the Steeler back then alot worse than i do now.
I hated the Ravens probably more than the Steelers when we first came back.

Now i just respect both because the Browns suck ass....but i still hate them equally. Steelers a little more.

Cincy i never cared cuz they have always sucked. Its the only guaranteed win of the year. Tennesse/Houston....i actually liked Tennessee cuz they had Eddie George.

Jacksonvillee??? they were never in our division.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:40 PM
umm, yes they were tooch? you sure you follow football.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:41 PM

screwed up my punctuation

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:43 PM
NFL Final Standings - 1995

AFC
East W L T PF PA
Buffalo Bills 10 6 0 350 335
Miami Dolphins 9 7 0 398 332
Indianapolis Colts 9 7 0 331 316
New England Patriots 6 10 0 294 377
New York Jets 3 13 0 233 384

Central W L T PF PA
Pittsburgh Steelers 11 5 0 407 327
Houston Oilers 7 9 0 348 324
Cincinnati Bengals 7 9 0 349 374
Cleveland Browns 5 11 0 289 356
Jacksonville Jaguars 4 12 0 275 404

West W L T PF PA
Kansas City Chiefs 13 3 0 358 241
San Diego Chargers 9 7 0 321 323
Oakland Raiders 8 8 0 348 332
Denver Broncos 8 8 0 388 345
Seattle Seahawks 8 8 0 363 366

NFC
East W L T PF PA
Dallas Cowboys 12 4 0 435 291
Philadelphia Eagles 10 6 0 318 338
Washington Redskins 6 10 0 326 359
New York Giants 5 11 0 290 340
Arizona Cardinals 4 12 0 275 422

Central W L T PF PA
Green Bay Packers 11 5 0 404 314
Detroit Lions 10 6 0 436 336
Chicago Bears 9 7 0 392 360
Minnesota Vikings 8 8 0 412 385
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 9 0 238 335

West W L T PF PA
San Francisco 49ers 11 5 0 457 258
Atlanta Falcons 9 7 0 362 349
St. Louis Rams 7 9 0 309 418
Carolina Panthers 7 9 0 289 325
New Orleans Saints 7 9 0 319 348

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 11:45 PM
When??? That might have been the year the Browns moved. I didn't really give much of a fuck about the NFL and it was before I was playing fantasy football. I watched the playoffs.
It was all about the Tribe and Ohio State those years for us Cleveland sports fans. It was a dark time.
Lot of winnning and promise, but only disapointment. Two world series losses, Ohio state can't beat Michigan....now we beat Michigan and can't win a bowl.
Indians keep choking.

Save us LeBron

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/We-are-all-witnesses--lebron-james-546522_1024_768.jpg

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:46 PM
look at the post above yours, asshole

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 11:50 PM
look at the post above yours, asshole

yea. 95 was a wasted year...all i remember is we hated Andre Rison, booed his ass constantly and couldnt believe we were moving. Plus we sucked after going to the playoffs the year before, people are mad at Belichek for trading Kosar.
I was glad he traded him. Testaverde was better, Kosar was done. I'm the only CLevelander who like Belichek.

hectis
01-10-2009, 11:52 PM
I told u the cards game would be a blow out. I just did not think by the cards

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:52 PM
andre rison has the record for touchdown catches with most number of teams... i think it's like 8 teams he caught tds for

indy
cleveland
oakland
jacksonville
green bay
k.c.

there got to be a few others

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 11:54 PM
did i fucking ask for that useless piece of information

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:59 PM
i didn't ask for your mom for a reach around while she was licking my asshole, but...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 12:05 AM
...i kno, i kno, she need to grab a mopeen to wipe her puke off yer ass.

Art Vandelay
01-11-2009, 12:12 AM
tooch, do i have your permission to take this signature down a day early. i need to rock a different sig for the game tomorrow

Visionz
01-11-2009, 01:25 AM
The D on San Diego has stepped up late in the season just the same as the Cardinals have so I think Pittsburgh is in for a hell of a fight tomorrow. Crazy to think you could have the championship games hosted in San Diego and Phoenix. I think the Giants beat the Eagles tomorrow but I thought the Panthers would win this game tonight. So you just never know.

That had to be the worst game of Delhomme's career and one of the worst ever in the playoffs. I know he can be a bit Favrish at times but 6 fuckin picks!! damn

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 11:23 AM
tooch, do i have your permission to take this signature down a day early. i need to rock a different sig for the game tomorrow

Absolutely not. You will take it down on Monday.

Visionz
01-11-2009, 03:00 PM
a Giants comeback isn't going to happen

****turns around to see the long pass down to the 7 or so, game over

check two
01-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Maybe next year, Giants. That was a pathetic game for them. They couldn't even score a touchdown, playing at home.

Whoever wins the Eagles/Cardinals game takes the Super Bowl.

THE W
01-11-2009, 03:26 PM
how badly does eli miss plaxico burress?

lol at steve smith at the end. you forgot your luggage kid.

Hollow Dartz
01-11-2009, 05:27 PM
LOL. Man.... I told ya'll last week. McNabb called me in the last minutes of the game on ya'll sideline to say what up.

portis24
01-11-2009, 07:39 PM
congrat's to the eagles,fuck the steelers.

how fucked up is it that the skins are 3-0 against the teams in the nfc championship game

11th Chamber
01-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Skins would have never made it out of the wild card round if they were in the playoffs anyways, so it doesnt matter

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 08:49 PM
I told ya Eli Manning sucks.

Redskins suck Portis get over it.

That steelers ravens game is going to be a fuckin heavyweight fight. I cant wait, i hope its 5 degrees.

I wonder if Warner can do it again.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Maybe next year, Giants. That was a pathetic game for them. They couldn't even score a touchdown, playing at home.

I disagree totally. I think its the other way around

11th Chamber
01-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Yea I would take Ravens or Steelers over either Cards or Eagles

Art Vandelay
01-11-2009, 09:01 PM
So the Chargers finish 8-8 and get the 4th seed? lol I think the Colts are going to wreck them.

The Titans are going to clobber the Chargers.

lol, my bad. The Titans will clobber the Ravens.

well with all your previous predictions, i'm glad you made this one

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Both of these games should be good. I think the Cards are going to play well. They are a machine on offense.

check two
01-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Art will be upset if the Steelers make it to the Super Bowl, cause they will lose. Scrubs haven't been giving enough respect to the Eagles or Cardinals in the playoffs, and look what has happened.

Art Vandelay
01-11-2009, 10:18 PM
i think the superbowl will be an easier game than the afc championship game. baltimore is tough. if i was a betting man, i would take the ravens +5.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 10:19 PM
I'll take that bet

Art Vandelay
01-11-2009, 10:21 PM
fuck you. i'm not betting you again. somehow my team wins by 31 points, and i had to post your sig for 2 weeks.

Hollow Dartz
01-11-2009, 10:21 PM
well with all your previous predictions, i'm glad you made this one

Yeah all his predictions have been shitty. That still fucks my team up in the end LOL. Nice observation...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 10:37 PM
fuck you. i'm not betting you again. somehow my team wins by 31 points, and i had to post your sig for 2 weeks.

Clevelanders always were smarter

check two
01-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Yeah all his predictions have been shitty. That still fucks my team up in the end LOL. Nice observation...

I'm near Philly, Rich Kotite.

Queen Of Poetry
01-12-2009, 07:46 AM
E A G L E S
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollow Dartz
01-12-2009, 08:17 AM
Dirty & Orion Probably jumped off bridges by now...lol

Hollow Dartz
01-12-2009, 08:21 AM
I'm near Philly, Rich Kotite.

Oh Ok.

Orion Nebulus
01-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Dirty & Orion Probably jumped off bridges by now...lol

LOL!! Nahhh but I did drink alot after that game. I did contemplate jumping though....just kidding. Looks like I'm the only one here thats going to man up. That game was disgusting man. The Giants were so off key it was ridiculous. But I'm not going to make excusses....Eagles did their thing. As much as I hate to say it...congrates man. The Eagles were the better team yesterday. I can't get over this loss man.

baby jesus
01-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Mother Fucker That Shit Sucked To Lose To The Eagles Made It Even Worse.

The Giants Just Didnt Show Up I Mean Eli Played Like Shit The Loss Of Plax Hurt Them More Then I Thought It Would. They Had A Bunch Of Slot #3 Recievers Out There Not Too Metion Killdrive Gotta Go Fuck Hopefully He Does Go To The Raiders. The D Played Tough Though.

Anyway Rant Over Got TO Give The Eagles Credit They Playin Tough Right Now And Played The Better Game.

Art Vandelay
01-12-2009, 01:28 PM
http://www.geocities.com/steelergil/steelers1.gif

Thrilla24x7
01-12-2009, 02:46 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/dr_z/10/05/ranks.week4/tx_dawkins.jpg

Art Vandelay
01-12-2009, 03:23 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/96792084_aeb36f3a9f.jpg?v=0

portis24
01-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Skins would have never made it out of the wild card round if they were in the playoffs anyways, so it doesnt matter

you never know what can happen once you get into the playoff's look at the eagles and cardinals neither team was really that good during the regular season and now are playing for the nfc title

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2009, 06:54 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/96792084_aeb36f3a9f.jpg?v=0

Buncha fuckin toothless plaid wearin faggots

Art Vandelay
01-12-2009, 07:58 PM
toochless>toothless

stay in cleveland you italian wannabe

hectis
01-12-2009, 10:02 PM
I cant wait for the ravens/steelers game, two teams who have great defense and hate each other with a passion playing for a chance to go to the super bowl. it does not get better then this

I wont count the cards out but I think the eagles should win

Art Vandelay
01-12-2009, 10:15 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/KarJams/SteelerNation.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/146/435998882_e6517a9280.jpg?v=0

http://www.steelernation.net/Pics/SteelersFlagIraq.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff138/ladydisbug/HPIM0811a.jpg

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~mjs/images/cmuq-steeler.jpg

http://fanyard.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/steelers_love.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2297/1506138060_1f023f8072.jpg?v=0

http://www.whodeyfans.com/uploaded_images/steelfan-775262.jpg

http://www.rammerjammeryellowhammer.com/weblog/archives/Steelerstattooguy.jpg

http://deadspin.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/07/steelers_grandma.jpg

http://www.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2006/08/hugesteelersfandead.jpg

THE W
01-12-2009, 10:40 PM
some people take sports WAY too seriously.

anyway, should be an interesting game even though im more of a fan of offense.

Art Vandelay
01-12-2009, 10:45 PM
that last picture is a dude's funeral. his family put him in a recliner instead of a casket. it was facing atv with steeler highlights playing

THE W
01-12-2009, 10:48 PM
http://fanyard.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/steelers_love.jpg

i didnt know gianna michaels was a steelers fan.

Art Vandelay
01-12-2009, 11:02 PM
← googles gianna michaels...

nice, i love me some natural boobies

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2009, 11:06 PM
lol@ steeler fans.

I guess when your jobless and there is no other sports team in a town as small as pissburgh, you get kinda fanatical.

Come Honor Face
01-13-2009, 02:25 AM
embryonic crusader probably killed himself.

Thought about it. What can I say? That's my Titans. Dominate the opponent, and lose anyway. I like how Joe Flacco makes a terrible rookie mistake throwing into double coverage, and our guys run into each other, and the ball falls right in the Ravens recievers hands. I also really appreciate the back judge (who's ONLY responsibility pre-snap is to watch the playclock) failing to throw a delay of game penalty when the Ravens didn't snap the ball for 2.2 seconds after the clock hit zero. What was that guy doing? Really? I'd also like to thank Lendale White, and Alge Crumpler for ruining a beutifully played game by Kerry Collins by fumbling the ball in the red zone. All that aside, the number one reason we lost this game..................

Chris Johnson getting hurt. He was making that "great Ravens defense" his bitches!
72 rushing yards on 11 carries, with a TD. 1 catch 28 yards.
That's 100 total yards and a TD in just 1+1/2 quarters!

Dirty Knowledge
01-13-2009, 04:55 AM
http://willdo.philadelphiaweekly.com/archives/102306mcnabbpuking-01.gif

Die Iggles Die
On the way to mysery

How many superbowls?

Z-E-R-O

IGGLESSS!!!

Dirty Knowledge
01-13-2009, 05:01 AM
Mother Fucker That Shit Sucked To Lose To The Eagles Made It Even Worse.

The Giants Just Didnt Show Up I Mean Eli Played Like Shit The Loss Of Plax Hurt Them More Then I Thought It Would. They Had A Bunch Of Slot #3 Recievers Out There Not Too Metion Killdrive Gotta Go Fuck Hopefully He Does Go To The Raiders. The D Played Tough Though.

Anyway Rant Over Got TO Give The Eagles Credit They Playin Tough Right Now And Played The Better Game.

I blame the game completely on Killdrive Eli did not have to be throwing so much even before Iggles got ahead by a few. When we'd be getting down there and missing Fgs, those drives were killed by Gilbride's gay ass calls. Trying to throw the ball twice in a row. And shit. The Giants are supposed to be smashmout and then you get games like these that just straight frustrate your ass. This year I'm not blaming the players for getting whooped I blame the O.C. and I hope he dips too. Hope Spagz stays big time!!

Killdrive fucking ruined it for us this year!!

We shut down Westbrook!
We literally were owning them on defense...
..and on offense we left points off the board!
Gave them amazing field posiition at the end of the game..
on 2 missed 4th downs..
on a big play that went down to the 1, and a goaline stand..
..defense was STILL playing great till the end!

Welp...it's next year for us. And I can't wait!! Osi back, WR should be acquired or drafted, and the Shockey picks...Giants will be rELOADED and WILL BE BACK!! And the Iggles better pray they don't get rid of McNabb this year or anything like that because the first downgrade they make we're going back to PUNKING THEIR ASSES!!

Dirty Knowledge
01-13-2009, 05:06 AM
Thought about it. What can I say? That's my Titans. Dominate the opponent, and lose anyway. I like how Joe Flacco makes a terrible rookie mistake throwing into double coverage, and our guys run into each other, and the ball falls right in the Ravens recievers hands. I also really appreciate the back judge (who's ONLY responsibility pre-snap is to watch the playclock) failing to throw a delay of game penalty when the Ravens didn't snap the ball for 2.2 seconds after the clock hit zero. What was that guy doing? Really? I'd also like to thank Lendale White, and Alge Crumpler for ruining a beutifully played game by Kerry Collins by fumbling the ball in the red zone. All that aside, the number one reason we lost this game..................

Chris Johnson getting hurt. He was making that "great Ravens defense" his bitches!
72 rushing yards on 11 carries, with a TD. 1 catch 28 yards.
That's 100 total yards and a TD in just 1+1/2 quarters!

You lost this game because of Crumpler's fumble and the call that gave the Ravens longer play clock. That sucked. Tough way to lose a game...dunno if the Titans can be this good again. Dunno what Collin's stiuation is either,but he will have a hard time mimicing this year. The RBs should be back good as ever though, so should the D.

Come Honor Face
01-13-2009, 05:11 AM
U gotta admit Collins was excellent Saturday.

Dirty Knowledge
01-13-2009, 05:17 AM
Wish he was rockin' the Big Blue still..least for Sunday.....we'd of won 42-0.

Come Honor Face
01-13-2009, 05:27 AM
Just think how Panthers fans feel. Delhomme was atrocious!

Queen Of Poetry
01-13-2009, 07:45 AM
Just think how Panthers fans feel. Delhomme was atrocious!

U know I have never been impressed with him...........I mean, he just seems like he can't handle the pressure. That's just my opinion.........I'm not trying to put him down, I just can't understand the "hype" surrounding him.

Queen Of Poetry
01-13-2009, 07:47 AM
I blame the game completely on Killdrive Eli did not have to be throwing so much even before Iggles got ahead by a few. When we'd be getting down there and missing Fgs, those drives were killed by Gilbride's gay ass calls. Trying to throw the ball twice in a row. And shit. The Giants are supposed to be smashmout and then you get games like these that just straight frustrate your ass. This year I'm not blaming the players for getting whooped I blame the O.C. and I hope he dips too. Hope Spagz stays big time!!

Killdrive fucking ruined it for us this year!!

We shut down Westbrook!
We literally were owning them on defense...
..and on offense we left points off the board!
Gave them amazing field posiition at the end of the game..
on 2 missed 4th downs..
on a big play that went down to the 1, and a goaline stand..
..defense was STILL playing great till the end!

Welp...it's next year for us. And I can't wait!! Osi back, WR should be acquired or drafted, and the Shockey picks...Giants will be rELOADED and WILL BE BACK!! And the Iggles better pray they don't get rid of McNabb this year or anything like that because the first downgrade they make we're going back to PUNKING THEIR ASSES!!

:stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke:

Come Honor Face
01-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Dunno what Collin's stiuation is either,but he will have a hard time mimicing this year.

I disagree. I think if the Titans resigned him, he would know that his job for next season would be to QB the team to a Super Bowl championship. There's no question that the Titans players, and coaches know that they have the pieces to do it. Kerry would probably dedicate himself like he never has knowing he may only have one more chance to win it. I think the Titans, who are in pretty good shape with the cap, should resign all starters. Period. That includes Collins, and Haynesworth most importantly. Also, they should get Justin McCairens the hell out, and get a WR that will try to catch the ball when it doesn't hit him in the numbers. McCairens is ass! I'm not so sure I wouldn't try to get a different "smash" to compliment "Dash's" speed, and agility. Saturday was not the first time White has hurt us with his butter fingers. I'm about sick of that shit! They do these things, they could do it with Collins. Of course, the officials might decide to stop paying attention to the game with two minutes left, and ruin it for them, but maybe not.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 11:16 AM
Eli manning is not a great QB.

Tom Coughlin is not a great coach.

He throws the ball way too much. I had Jacobs on my fantasy team this year and they don't give him the ball enough.

I understand limiting his carries in the regular season to not beat him up, but this is the fucking playoffs, you gotta get that guy 30 carries.

But I enjoyed watching them lose like that because they were lucky to beat the Patriots last year anyway.

Art Vandelay
01-13-2009, 03:02 PM
lol@ steeler fans.

I guess when your jobless and there is no other sports team in a town as small as pissburgh, you get kinda fanatical.

penguins were in the stanley cup final last year. although they're not so hot right now. but they have argueably the 2 best players in the world.

pitt hoops is the #1 team in the country right now.

although i am not one, there are a lot of penn st. fans in this area. so we have quite a bit going on for us.

Art Vandelay
01-13-2009, 03:05 PM
U gotta admit Collins was excellent Saturday.

he threw a terrible interception off of his back foot into double coverage.

check two
01-13-2009, 03:15 PM
Do you's think that Collins will most definitely be the starter for the Titans next season? Or will Young be given a chance in the pre season to try to win the job?

I think you have to go with Collins. If Vince was the starter this whole past season, they might have had a losing record.

check two
01-13-2009, 03:16 PM
Of the possible matchups in the Super Bowl, which NFC team will be favored more?

portis24
01-13-2009, 03:40 PM

He throws the ball way too much. I had Jacobs on my fantasy team this year and they don't give him the ball enough.

I understand limiting his carries in the regular season to not beat him up, but this is the fucking playoffs, you gotta get that guy 30 carries.

But I enjoyed watching them lose like that because they were lucky to beat the Patriots last year anyway.

COSIGN

Orion Nebulus
01-13-2009, 03:43 PM

^^^Mad cause the "we want Cowher'' website failed.

LMAO @ this dude. Still dwelling on last season? They beat Brady's ass...live with it.Your sick obsession with the Giants is getting lame. Oh I finally get it. You're a closet Giants fan. Come on now, admit it. Let's cheer them on for next season.:yes: :clap:

Orion Nebulus
01-13-2009, 03:46 PM
COSIGN

How about cosigning that your Wackskins never smelled the playoffs. lmao

baby jesus
01-13-2009, 03:52 PM
If You Havent Figured It Out NickyTooch Has A Bias Against All New York Teams Its Silly How Do You Beat Two Of The Best Teams In The NFC Cowboys And Packers And Then Beat The Patriots By Luck I'll Never Understand That.

If Any Of His Teams Were Ever Sucessful He Would Realize That Some Lucks Got To Go Your Way And You Have To Capatalize on It. Along The Way Your Probably Going To Get A Bad Break And You Have To Minimize It's Effect Its As Simple As That.

Come Honor Face
01-13-2009, 11:36 PM
he threw a terrible interception off of his back foot into double coverage.

Tryin to make a play on 3rd down. If that ball falls incomplete, we punt on the next play, and the Ravens get virtually the same field position. Don't see how that hurt the Titans at all.

SWAMP WATER
01-14-2009, 01:10 PM
LOL,I was wrong.The Giants made the playoffs after all.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-14-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm not mad at the Giants.

I just don't like Eli Manning. I think he is overrated and overhyped, like everything else in NY sports.
See Stephon Marbury and Sebastian Telfair.

NY fans are teh most sensitve and whiny fans in sports. Between them and Boston fans, i dont kno which is worse and more annoying. I would be ornary too if i had to live on top of my neighbors too.

Thats not just me talking. Thats everyone.

sakk
01-14-2009, 01:52 PM
I would be ornary too if i had to live on top of my neighbors too.

lol

Orion Nebulus
01-14-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm not mad at the Giants.

I just don't like Eli Manning. I think he is overrated and overhyped, like everything else in NY sports.
See Stephon Marbury and Sebastian Telfair.

NY fans are teh most sensitve and whiny fans in sports. Between them and Boston fans, i dont kno which is worse and more annoying. I would be ornary too if i had to live on top of my neighbors too.

Thats not just me talking. Thats everyone.

LOL!! Practice what you preach buddy. NY fans are the greatest and people like you from other areas hate us for that. That's cool though. I can't blame you. There are some bad seeds out there, I understand that. Obvisiously you have another hidden agenda that you are not telling us but whatever. Eli Manning > whole state of Ohio.....and that's a fact. You can carry on.

Orion Nebulus
01-14-2009, 02:12 PM
If You Havent Figured It Out NickyTooch Has A Bias Against All New York Teams

LOL! Yeah it makes sense now. I can't blame him though. Poor dude.

Come Honor Face
01-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Steelers offensive players beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/13/did-the-ravens-defense-take-out-tennessees-chris-johnson/

That's right. When the Ravens realize they can't beat you straight up, they find "other ways"

Olive Oil Goombah
01-14-2009, 11:49 PM
LOL!! Practice what you preach buddy. NY fans are the greatest and people like you from other areas hate us for that. That's cool though. I can't blame you. There are some bad seeds out there, I understand that. Obvisiously you have another hidden agenda that you are not telling us but whatever. Eli Manning > whole state of Ohio.....and that's a fact. You can carry on.

....Eli Manning...bwahahahahaahaha!!!! Peytons autistic little brother

GZAjector
01-14-2009, 11:55 PM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4643/elijimmyot2.gif

Olive Oil Goombah
01-14-2009, 11:59 PM
hahahahahahah!!!!

spiggity_ace
01-15-2009, 01:20 AM

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/13/did-the-ravens-defense-take-out-tennessees-chris-johnson/

That's right. When the Ravens realize they can't beat you straight up, they find "other ways"

LOL as a ravens fan i dont really mind this kind of talk, but i disagree with what they did, that kinda thing could potentially have ended his career if they kept going, they couldnt stop chris johnson so that was the only way haha, anyways that was a great game IMO other people would say boring but i love that defensive football, i loved how ray lewis played that game, and flacco did a good job of not turning the ball over, something kyle boller would have definitely done, i really like flacco hopefully he is the saviour of the baltimore passing game. Anyways i honeslty think the ravens will beat the steelers and meet the eagles in the superbowl and win the superbowl 24-21, it'll be a good close game and will be decided in the 4th quarter, thats just what I think though.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-15-2009, 01:27 AM
The Ravens are teh real Browns.

its Browns/Steelers

Come Honor Face
01-15-2009, 01:32 AM
i disagree with what they did, that kinda thing could potentially have ended his career if they kept going, they couldnt stop chris johnson so that was the only way haha

Well at least you can see how wrong that is. Ed Reed doesn't care. This kind of crap is unacceptable! Ed Reed should be suspended for this! If the NFL lets thugs like Reed get away with this stuff, it ruins their credibility. It was obvious that the Ravens weren't going to win that game, with Johnson running all over them, so they set out to injure him any way they could, and the NFL isn't even investigating it. NFL players are supposed to be a family. You see that when things like the Sean Taylor incident happen. Not Ed Reed, and not Ray Lewis. They wouldn't care if Chris Johnson's back was snapped on that play. As long as they win, they don't care. I find it amazing that NONE of the TV sports analysts have even mentioned this. The Ravens couldn't beat the Titans, so they cheated. Simple as that! The NFL ignoring this is no different than when they destroyed the video evidence of the Patriots cheating. They don't want people to know that the team that very well could be representing the league in the Super Bowl, got there by being cheating thugs. Makes me sick!! I may feel more passionately about this cuz I'm a Titans fan, but I don't care what teams were involved, this was flat out blasphemy, and the NFL is trying to cover it up. the media is helping, by not talking about it too.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Seriously tho, everytime a RB gets tackled it looks like he is going to get ripped in half. Its the most brutal position to play in football, and its why running backs don't last long.

Come Honor Face
01-15-2009, 01:35 AM
^^^It was after the play was over! Did you read the article, and look at the pics?

check two
01-15-2009, 01:38 AM
How did Ray Lewis avoid jail time? I forget.

Orion Nebulus
01-15-2009, 08:33 AM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4643/elijimmyot2.gif

LMAO!!!! Go to hell dude.....but lmao!!!!

Art Vandelay
01-15-2009, 02:02 PM

first of all, don't make excuses for why you lost the game. if you are only as good as 1 running back, you don't deserve to advance any further in the playoffs.

second, this shit is old, nigga. you got to get some chuckers fucker. steeler fans are already aware of the ravens dirty tactics. from the mendenhall injury to the bounty on hines ward. not to mention back a few years when siragusa told ravens fans a few years ago to follow visiting steeler fans into the bathroom in the stadium and "you know what to do to them."

note: art vandelay was at that game (at the time PSInet stadium) and not one raven fan had the balls to start shit with him in the bathroom.

spiggity_ace
01-15-2009, 08:49 PM
second, this shit is old, nigga. you got to get some chuckers fucker.

LOL

11th Chamber
01-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Football is a dirty game.

That shit that happened to Johnson prolly happens in 60% of games

The only reason it was highlighted and replayed and talked about cause its a playoff game.

Ravens were the better team, and the REAL reason you lost is cause your pathetic when u get in the red-zone.

Draft some decent recievers for a change, and maybe you can change that

Olive Oil Goombah
01-15-2009, 10:35 PM
Turnovers...That Crumpler fumble was the worst.

Come Honor Face
01-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Ravens were the better team

You obviously didn't watch the game. Even my friend, who is a huge Ravens fan, readily admits the Ravens were completely outplayed, and are not a better team. The better team doesn't always win though. Especially when the officials don't want them to.

Come Honor Face
01-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Turnovers...That Crumpler fumble was the worst.

Yes, it was.

Come Honor Face
01-15-2009, 10:42 PM
first of all, don't make excuses for why you lost the game. if you are only as good as 1 running back, you don't deserve to advance any further in the playoffs.

second, this shit is old, nigga. you got to get some chuckers fucker. steeler fans are already aware of the ravens dirty tactics. from the mendenhall injury to the bounty on hines ward. not to mention back a few years when siragusa told ravens fans a few years ago to follow visiting steeler fans into the bathroom in the stadium and "you know what to do to them."

note: art vandelay was at that game (at the time PSInet stadium) and not one raven fan had the balls to start shit with him in the bathroom.

Right. I'm sure if you were a Titans fan, it wouldn't bother you at all. If you are a Titans fan, and you aren't absolutely irate over that game, you are no real fan. Do you care about your team Art? Ok. Don't criticize me for caring about mine.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-15-2009, 10:52 PM
They are equal on defense. Offensively they are similar.

I think there pretty even.

Come Honor Face
01-15-2009, 10:58 PM
I agree about the defense. Titans have a much better offense. During that game, the Titans offense, and defense were better than the Ravens. Don't really see how you could argue that.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-16-2009, 10:32 AM
They are more explosive on offense, but I think the Ravens have better recievers

Art Vandelay
01-16-2009, 02:34 PM
I agree about the defense. Titans have a much better offense. During that game, the Titans offense, and defense were better than the Ravens. Don't really see how you could argue that.

did you just start watching football yesterday? the ravens caused those turnovers. tennessee didn't happen to just drop the ball. i would see baltimore's defense was better.

Come Honor Face
01-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Flacco 11 completions for 161 yds.

Collins 26 completions for 281 yds.

Ravens 30 carries for 50 yds.

Titans 28 carries for 116 yds.

BTW, neither ball that was fumbled was stripped. Both fumbles were entirely the Titans fault, and not "caused" by the Ravens defense.

Who just started watching football yesterday Art? The ravens defense was better? Lol!! Hell, not even the Ravens themselves would agree with that!

God knows how bad it would have been for the Ravens D if they hadn't taken out Johnson.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-16-2009, 03:46 PM
The fumble by Crumpler was bad, but the Ravens defense makes teams tense.

I mean, they won, they held on to the ball, didn't make bad mistakes. thats part of the game.

11th Chamber
01-16-2009, 03:55 PM

Flacco 11 completions for 161 yds.

Collins 26 completions for 281 yds.

Ravens 30 carries for 50 yds.

Titans 28 carries for 116 yds.

BTW, neither ball that was fumbled was stripped. Both fumbles were entirely the Titans fault, and not "caused" by the Ravens defense.

Who just started watching football yesterday Art? The ravens defense was better? Lol!! Hell, not even the Ravens themselves would agree with that!

God knows how bad it would have been for the Ravens D if they hadn't taken out Johnson.

Getting yards doesnt give you points, making it to the endzone does. The Titans had trouble doing that.

God you sound like a fucking New York fan