PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Art Vandelay
05-07-2009, 08:34 AM
You are not part of the midwest, hence NO.

In other news, this will be the year Mangenius assrapes the stillers.

that's ok, paterno is trying to convince the big 10 to add Pitt. wait until pitt dominates ohio st. and the rest of that overhyped conference.

Come Honor Face
05-07-2009, 09:02 AM
i might live closer to ohio st. than you do. they are more my team than yours.

Just like a Pitt fan! Claim The Buckeyes, cuz Pitt suck platypus taint!! LOL!

Art Vandelay
05-07-2009, 09:40 AM
hey umbro crusadah, i'll speak your west virginia venacular so you can understand me.

Howdy, fella. i reckon you aren't talking about the same Pitt Panthers who beat up on your Mountaineers the past 2 years. Now I was happier than a coon dog on a bare leg when we knocked you guys out of the championship game 2 years ago. let me learn ya what happened. we cracked open our very best moonshine and puffed on that corn cob pipe until the sun came up over our trailer. YEEEHAWWW

http://www.electric102.com/COACHLIBBY/Pics/WVU%20PIC.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
05-07-2009, 07:12 PM
that's ok, paterno is trying to convince the big 10 to add Pitt. wait until pitt dominates ohio st. and the rest of that overhyped conference.

Just like a Pitt fan! Claim The Buckeyes, cuz Pitt suck platypus taint!! LOL!

Neither Pitt nor Paterno could get Pryor to stay in his home state. The Buckeyes will continue to dominate the conference and will soon add some National Championships...We already have 1, and have been there 3 times during Tressel's tenure.

The Greatness will shine through. Tress is recruiting more athletes and we added alot more speed.

I'm flattered that Art would claim the Buckeyes tho. 76-0.

Compulsion
05-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Neither Pitt nor Paterno could get Pryor to stay in his home state. The Buckeyes will continue to dominate the conference and will soon add some National Championships...We already have 1, and have been there 3 times during Tressel's tenure.

The Greatness will shine through. Tress is recruiting more athletes and we added alot more speed.

I'm flattered that Art would claim the Buckeyes tho. 76-0.

No one wants to see tOSU get blown out AGAIN in the NC game....

Olive Oil Goombah
05-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Well if USC could beat the scrubs in its own conference, maybe the two best teams would play.

Ohio State wasn't a great team the year they played LSU.

USC has choked more in my opinion against shittier teams.

ANd Oklahoma has been blown up worse in the NC.

Don't worry tho, Pryor will be running over everyone the next 3 years. You will have his jersey.

Compulsion
05-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Well if USC could beat the scrubs in its own conference, maybe the two best teams would play.

Ohio State wasn't a great team the year they played LSU.

USC has choked more in my opinion against shittier teams.

ANd Oklahoma has been blown up worse in the NC.

Don't worry tho, Pryor will be running over everyone the next 3 years. You will have his jersey.

I'm not a USC fan.......Florida..and just kicked your ass in football and basketball.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-07-2009, 07:38 PM
well, Florida has bragging rights right now.

But Tebow is still a complete fucking HOMO....his speech after the game...That shit was thee CORNIEST shit ever.....it makes me laugh.

Meyer is a good coach, but right now they are benefitting from Miami and FSU being waaaay down.

Plus the SEC is so utterly overrated its laughable.

Compulsion
05-07-2009, 07:52 PM
well, Florida has bragging rights right now.

But Tebow is still a complete fucking HOMO....his speech after the game...That shit was thee CORNIEST shit ever.....it makes me laugh.

Meyer is a good coach, but right now they are benefitting from Miami and FSU being waaaay down.

Plus the SEC is so utterly overrated its laughable.

I agree with the SEC being overrated. Some people seem to think it is the NFL ffs......As for Miami and FSU..They both need new coaches before they are going to do shit.

Tebow is corney, but he has 2 nc rings and Heisman...I'll put up with it. haha

Olive Oil Goombah
05-07-2009, 09:29 PM
i would too

Dirty Knowledge
05-12-2009, 12:57 AM
FSU will beat Florida this year.

hectis
05-12-2009, 07:04 PM
I think Florida has a chance to repeat this year, but usc will not be as good as they have been; however, why are we typing about college football in the NFL thread lol

Olive Oil Goombah
05-12-2009, 07:17 PM

nope

Compulsion
05-12-2009, 07:23 PM

At what? Not football....Bowden needs to retire and FSU will be good again. He has been quoted as saying loses dont bother him and he could retire and go to the beach when he wanted. Not what I'd want from a head coach. He is what made FSU, but he needs to retire before he takes them down.

Dirty Knowledge
05-13-2009, 01:45 PM
You're taking Bobby's words out've context. Bobby is still the man in Tallahassee and the players still respect the shit out've him there.

If FSU keeps their heads straight, they can beat Florida this year and win the ACC. I'm not saying FSU is Nat'l Title material yet, but they're almost there if they can only get a decent QB and keep their players from getting suspended.

Look at lame ass OSU.. They were really no better last year than FSU to be honest. And they somehow made it to the title game. Ohio State played Wisconsion and won by 3 points last regular season, (20-17). FSU wiped the fuckin' mat with Wisconsion in the Champs Bowl, (42-13).

So don't worry bout FSU I mean we're atleast playing decent ball lately. Last year we took some tough losses. Georgia Tech beat us when we had the ball down by 5 on their 1 yard line with 7 seconds to go, our FB fumbles the ball going in and Tech wins by 5. Just some tough luck type shit.

FSU will beat Florida though. It's been 5 years, trust me the Noles ain't tryna keep this streak alive.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Ohio State only got in the Nat. Championship because 3 or 4 other teams choked the last week.

Not our fault. Any OSU fan will tell you that we didn't expect to make it that year.

But regardless of your weak jabs, FSU aint beating Florida.

Florida is going to beat them by at least 30. It won't even be close. By that time 5 more FSU players will probably be suspended.

Dirty Knowledge
05-13-2009, 03:14 PM
I wasn't pointing out the fact that other teams choked I was just mentioning that FSU was as good as the challenger last year it happened to be OSU. But yeah we'll see about that. I'm sure you didn't expect Miami of Ohio to give you guys a game last year, right?

Olive Oil Goombah
05-13-2009, 08:32 PM
FSU isn't even .500 in a shittier conference with Miami way down.

But keep making yourself look stupid.

Since Tressel, we are one of the top three programs in the NCAA, have 1 ring and been there 3 times and to countless BCS bowls and are owning our rival.

Now we are stackin recruits and you think i'm worried about some win we had over Miami of OH during a 'down' year in which we still went to a BCS bowl???

haha....stick to your Yankees douche

Dirty Knowledge
05-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Atleast we don't get sent to the Nat'l Title game just to be embarrassed year after year. I'll take the Champs Bowls for now until we're ACTUALLY GOOD ENOUGH to be given those BCS games unlike some teams who back in and get demolished.[its becoming tradition in ohio] But ya we'll see what your God Pryor has this year. The way you speak he should be Heisman.

Art Vandelay
05-14-2009, 02:31 PM
where is the great moderator check 2 at to put these posts in the ncaa football thread?

Dirty Knowledge
05-14-2009, 02:59 PM
I dunno but you sure just gayed shit up.

Steel-City Passion
05-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Pittsburgh is gonna win this thing again ike...Im tellin you ike, Holmes, Ward, James Harrison, LaMaar Woodley Ike...Nobody can see the Burgh ike !!!!! Let Brady come back ike, he wont have much to say

Eradicate
05-14-2009, 04:03 PM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5548/lionsd.jpg (http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lionsd.jpg)

This is how most my fellow detroiters feel.

After firing head coach Rod Marinelli, leading the Lion's to the worst record in NFL history (Even by their standards). Things can only go up.

Signing a 4 year contract to Jim Schwartz, former tennessee defensive coordinator. Has an impressive resume. This could be what Lion's need to get back on track.

After Trading Jon Kitna to the Dallas Cowboys, Detroit saved more than $4 million on the sallary cap.

Lions turn to first round draft pick Mathew Stafford to lead the Lions as their new QB.

Can The Lion's rebuild or Fall again??

netscape check two
05-14-2009, 04:10 PM
where is the great moderator check 2 at to put these posts in the ncaa football thread?

I have seen the college football posts in here, but I can let some college football discussion in this thread, as the two sports can correlate sometimes.

netscape check two
05-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Pittsburgh is gonna win this thing again ike...Im tellin you ike, Holmes, Ward, James Harrison, LaMaar Woodley Ike...Nobody can see the Burgh ike !!!!! Let Brady come back ike, he wont have much to say

Do you have any other posts at this forum that don't discuss that the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl again? lol

Art Vandelay
05-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Do you have any other posts at this forum that don't discuss that the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl again? lol

yeah, he posted in the NHL thread that the pens are going all the way.

hectis
05-16-2009, 04:05 AM
if the pens go to the stanley cup finals, they will be embarrassed. by the red wings again? Ahh yeah, again and again!"

netscape check two
05-16-2009, 04:19 AM
Go to sleep Hectis, it's late.

Steel-City Passion
05-16-2009, 11:42 AM
Pittsburgh is claimin this thing again....bout to have 7 rings bitches....and the penguins will win the cup in a few weeks too, we cant be stopped...best defense in the league and Ben and Holmes have icewater in their veins..Mark my words bitches, 7 rings come february

netscape check two
05-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by check two

yeah, he posted in the NHL thread that the pens are going all the way.

Eradicate
05-18-2009, 12:04 AM
if the pens go to the stanley cup finals, they will be embarrassed. by the red wings again? Ahh yeah, again and again!"

word, after taking their best foward hossa too!
he didn't even want to stick around

GZAjector
05-18-2009, 12:46 AM
THE PIRATES ARE GONNA WIN THE WORLD SERIES

srsly

Art Vandelay
05-18-2009, 02:08 AM

haha

"X"
05-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Philly Eagles got it next year.....

Art Vandelay
05-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Philly Eagles got it next year.....

why is that? did they finally cut mcnabb?

"X"
05-19-2009, 12:18 AM
why is that? did they finally cut mcnabb?

:(, glad i didn't read this tomorrow morning, would had fucked up my whole day.

Come Honor Face
05-19-2009, 08:37 AM

Brady huh? What about the Titans? Or have you already forgot that they stomped the living shit out of the Steelers last year? You better hope some other team takes the Titans out in the playoffs again, or your little faggot towels will be getting stomped on again. Then you have to look at the fact that they actually start the season against the Titans. So they will already be behind out of the gate. Pittsburgh will only win it again if they don't have to face the Titans in the postseason. Simple as that. You may understand better after the Titans go to Pittsburgh, and smash the Steelers in week one.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Titans have a nice team but ya'll got some questions, with Albert gone and who's your QB? I Mean Kerry will only take you so far. I think I've told you that before. Granted you guys got screwed last year, it would've been tough to beat Pittsburgh. You guys are going to have to prove this year again too that you're going to remain key players in the AFC. Remember the Browns a few years back?

Art Vandelay
05-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Six NFL playoff teams that might not make it back

#2. Tennessee Titans
Last year, the Titans' season started with a thud. Sure, they beat the Jaguars. But quarterback Vince Young (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7752/;_ylt=AqIjFIJi2IZiAwQqIW9soQ8.ubYF) suffered a sprained knee and a fractured ego.
Enter Kerry Collins (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3115/;_ylt=ApYserMJbCLdEDrnHUuEqVM.ubYF), who did just enough to complement a great defense and a strong running game to propel the Titans to the best regular-season record in the league.
This year, however, the guy who made that defense go—defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5901/;_ylt=AnahTrpg2OlxbMfpAkG7cMw.ubYF)—is long gone.
And Kerry Collins is still the starter.
And the receivers really aren't all that much better.
And defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz is coaching the Lions.
And the up-and-down Jaguars are due to be up again.
And the Texans seem poised to finally make the playoffs.
Odd men out? Yep, the Titans.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Link to rest of that article ..?

Art Vandelay
05-19-2009, 03:34 PM
dirty knowledge, you're not gonna be happy with #4

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhaG982c3BQSxSe5T7TMnWDZn414?slug=sixnfl playoffteamsthatmi&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2009, 04:47 PM
hahaha as a giant fan you get used to being the rodney dangerfield of the nfl "NO RESPECT" its gonna be another great year of proving people wrong though

last year they were saying we wouldn't even make the playoffs. so did this guy and look at em he's got his foot in his mouth again.

Come Honor Face
05-20-2009, 09:11 AM
Albert Haynesworth will be rplaced by Jason Jones, who was awesome when Albert was hurt last year. I honestly think he will be a pro bowl caliber player soon.Jim Schwartz was a horrible Defensive Coordinator! He would never blitz! The only reason the Titans D was as good as they were was the players they have. Cecil will be a MUCH better D efensive coach than that Schwartz fag! How are Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, and Justin Gage not better than Justin Mccareins, Brandon Jones, and Justin Gage? Someone want to explain that to me? Oh, and as far as so-called experts picking the Titans record before the season, well, let's just say most of them had us going about 5-11 or 6-10 last year. Get the picture? Don't bring up the Cleveland Browns Dirty, they didn't go 13-3, and have the best record in the NFL. Chris Johnson is what Reggie Bush, wishes he was. The Titans will be better than they've ever been on defense this year, and they HAVE UPGRADED THEIR RECEIVERS! The fact that so-called experts would say the Titans are going to fall off only proves that the small market teams get absolutely no respect at all, until they win the Super Bowl, and that's exactly what the Titans should do this coming year, and what they should have done last year. Face it, your question is not about who's gonna replace who on the Titans, your question is can the small market Titans really do it? The same question people would have asked about the Patriots 9 years ago.

Art Vandelay
05-20-2009, 11:20 AM
wait until nate washington drops 3 guarenteed touchdowns this year and costs you a couple of games... you will throw something and break that little tv that is sitting on top of the already broken big tv in your trailer.

Come Honor Face
05-21-2009, 11:09 AM
Wait until the Titans beat the Steelers by 3 td's with the whole country watching week 1.

Art Vandelay
05-21-2009, 11:58 AM
i have no time for that. i'm still waiting for the titans to beat the ravens, then the steelers in the afc championship game, then the cardinals in super bowl 43.

GZAjector
05-21-2009, 01:29 PM
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2008/tvguide.htm

the dude Bang makes badass nfl cartoons. them shits can be fucking hilarious at times. everyone gets ripped.

the raiders rap is ill.

Come Honor Face
05-22-2009, 09:24 AM
i have no time for that. i'm still waiting for the titans to beat the ravens, then the steelers in the afc championship game, then the cardinals in super bowl 43.

Kinda hard to beat the Ravens when they take out your best player cuz they can't beat you straight up. Then you have the officials, who kindly screwed the Titans in their own building in a playoff game. Not to mention Alge Crumpler's old ass fumbling the ball inside the 10 yard line in the 4th quarter. Thank god he will only be used for blocking this year, as the the Titans picked up one of the best TE's in the draft in April. Of course, they already have an excellent starting TE in Bo Scaife. Congrats on the Championship Pittsburgh, but this year, the Titans will own the AFC. Much like they did last year. Hopefully, they will have better luck in the playoffs, and I expect they will. The officials are unlikely to screw up that bad again againt the same team in the playoffs 2 years in a row. Hopefully, if we play the Ravens in the playoffs, they will decide to play an honest game. Now that Rex Ryan is gone, there is a decent chance of that. Bottom line is, the Titans were the best team in the NFL last year. With a healthy Chris Johnson, they would have beat the Ravens by 2 td's, then samshed the Steelers, and defeated the Cardinals in a close Superbowl, as the Cards match up with the Titans better than the Steelers. The Steelers are a physical team. When two physical teams match up against each other, the more physical team dominates. That's what you saw in the Titans/Steelers game last year. The Steelers hung around for a while, but in the second half, the Titans imposed their will on them. The Steelers won the Super Bowl fair, and square. Deserving Champions, but if they had to go to Nashville for the AFC title game, it wouldn't exactly have been a nail biter. They're is no reason at all for people to think the Titans wouldn't be a better team this year than last, yet nobody thinks they will be anywhere near as good. Confusing.

Art Vandelay
05-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Kinda hard to beat the Ravens when they take out your best player cuz they can't beat you straight up.

um, i know the feeling. we play the ravens twice every year. last year we played them 3 times.

Hopefully, they will have better luck in the playoffs.

i'd rather my team win because they were a better team, not because they were lucky.

Come Honor Face
05-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Exactly! My team was better, but luck, and dirty play, intervened. Know you see what I'm sayin.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-22-2009, 03:51 PM
wow...still with this.

Art Vandelay
06-04-2009, 06:47 PM
http://vbryant.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-brother-superbowl-champwhammmm.html (mhtml:{95F22110-4D1B-4C03-8000-22DEF5C8C1AB}mid://00000020/!x-usc:http://vbryant.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-brother-superbowl-champwhammmm.html)

netscape check two
06-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Huh?

Dirty Knowledge
06-04-2009, 10:06 PM
sep 13th is creeping up real fast you redskin whores

netscape check two
06-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Kyle Orton or Chris Simms as the starting Broncos QB?

GZAjector
06-05-2009, 11:54 PM
sep 13th is creeping up real fast you redskin whores
lol yeah man can't wait forreal forreal

regardless what happen i can't wait, hopefully lionel richie break his fucking leg in preseason tho, colt brennans my boy and he will rape you bwaha

+fat albert gonna eat motherfuckers 2 at a time also

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

for real, the NFL season is great and all, but it goes hand in hand with madden foreal ready to play that shit

damn you're right tho, shit is creeping fast

my daughter due to be born anywhere between july 22nd to august 4th my mom sent her a little redskin outfit and redskin booties hahaaaaaa yeah!
so i can watch games with my little minion
ha can't wait
love my little munchkin already ha

Dirty Knowledge
06-07-2009, 04:20 PM
i already have a 6 pack in the fridge for that shit

Bobby_Digital72
06-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Kyle Orton or Chris Simms as the starting Broncos QB?

I would say Orton. Im a Tampa bay fan and i thought Simms to be the Qb of the future down there.He just never developed into the qb they needed. I think Orton will be ready sooner, or if ever, than Simms

Art Vandelay
06-10-2009, 07:21 AM
just in case y'all were wondering what the steelers super bowl ring looks like...

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/photos/2009-06-09/0610sbrings-a.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
06-10-2009, 03:55 PM
That shit's dope. I wonder how much Santonio Holmes will sell it for in 10 years.

Art Vandelay
06-13-2009, 12:01 PM
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs081.snc1/4543_115734879691_714249691_2843128_1199697_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2843400&id=714249691)

OB4CL2
06-16-2009, 12:21 PM
Donte Stallworth is a lucky guy. 30 days in jail, 10 yrs probation and 1000 hrs of comm. service instead of 15 years in jail. 1000 hrs is a shitload of service though

OB4CL2
06-16-2009, 12:22 PM
by the way it wasn't Donte's fault. The fuck was jay walking at night, not even on the crosswalk.

netscape check two
06-16-2009, 12:27 PM
I thought it was around 7 in the morning and Donte was drunk and going over the speed limit. smh

Olive Oil Goombah
06-16-2009, 05:39 PM
So Donte can still play???

Naaaaah, he sucked last year.

My boy just got back from Miami and he said the freeways are crazy and that the dude should not have been crossing that one.

The whole problem is the fact that he was drunk.

He got off reeeeeeeeal easy tho.

Any average joe would have done 5-10.

OB4CL2
06-16-2009, 07:36 PM
I thought it was around 7 in the morning and Donte was drunk and going over the speed limit. smh

yeah it was 7 in the morning, my fault, nmh.

So Donte can still play???

i'm not sure. would it be probable for the team to let him play after 30 days in jail? plus the service hours?

Dirty Knowledge
07-03-2009, 03:31 PM
It's almost here yall.

Preseason in a few weeks

KZA
07-04-2009, 04:55 PM
WTF Steve McNair is dead

Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed, a source has confirmed to ESPN.com.

McNair, police said, suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville, News Channel 5 in Nashville reported.

McNair played 13 seasons in the NFL, 11 were with the Tennessee Titans. He played his final two years with the Baltimore Ravens, retiring after the 2007 season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4306275

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed. Police said McNair suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville.

The incident happened near 2nd South & Lea Ave. Police said it looked like a double homicide. A female victim was also found dead.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962

Dirty Knowledge
07-04-2009, 05:01 PM
aww fuck man

the summer of 09 is DEADLY

11th Chamber
07-04-2009, 05:28 PM
damn that sucks to hear

Dude was truly one of the toughest QBs of the last decade

Prolifical ENG
07-04-2009, 05:47 PM
yeah that sucks, I decided to make him a full blown thread

the scarecrow
07-07-2009, 01:56 PM
rip mcnair

Art Vandelay
07-07-2009, 05:58 PM
hey nick toochski, i'll be working in canton over the next couple of days. maybe i'll stop by the hall of fame and check out the 23 steeler players, owners and coaches in the hall while i'm there. or better yet, maybe i'll bring the hall of fame back to pittsburgh with me where it belongs.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Football is and will always be OHIO.

We started all the trends.

Your like the Lil Waynes and the 50 cents just makin money off of it.

Dirty Knowledge
07-18-2009, 07:47 PM
FEW MORE WEEKS YALL ...

Cant Fuckin wait for this shit

hectis
07-25-2009, 10:08 AM
^agree, I can't wait tell the first game even if it preseason

Bret is annoying me right now, I might be the only Viking fan who is not sold that he will sign with us

hectis
07-28-2009, 05:32 PM
fuck farve

GZAjector
07-28-2009, 06:49 PM
seriously. what a fuckin douche.
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2008/retirement_options.htm

oh well, jeff george wants to comeback, he was good for y'all right?

the eagles d-coordinator passed away today. jim johnson. dude was good, could have been a head coach. i'm no eagles fan by farrrrrrrrr, but the absolute destruction they gave dallas last year was fucking awesome and was as much because of his d-schemes as it was the offense.

r.i.p. old man

hectis
07-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Rest in Peace, the eagles D is going to take a big hit

Art Vandelay
07-28-2009, 11:58 PM
now if only their starting qb passed away, they'd have a chance to win a super bowl.

Queen Of Poetry
07-29-2009, 09:05 AM
now if only their starting qb passed away, they'd have a chance to win a super bowl.

That ain't necessary........Jim Johnson will be missed......

the scarecrow
07-29-2009, 02:22 PM
rip jim johnson a def. cord. genius, possibly the best ever, (f the d-nabb haters)

baby jesus
07-29-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm Getting Excited The Giants Defensive Line Is Going To Be Rotating Rusher After Rusher. Canty, Bernard, Osi, Tuck, Kiwanuka, Robbins, Cofield, Alford, They Got Bodies For Days And All Starters On Most Teams. There Gonna Pound The Other Teams O Line And Qb.

The Wr's Are All Unproven But I Like It I Feel A Few Of Them Will Step Up On Paper They All Have The Potential To
Steve Smith
Hixon
Moss
Manningham
Nicks
Barden

Finally The Year Of Ahmad Bradshaw Cant Wait To See Him Getting Some More Snaps He Can Break One On Any Play.

The Shit I Love About The Giants Are That There Not Just Going To Be Competitive For A Couple Of More Years Besides Pierce Theres Not Really Anyone Thats Old On The Team There Built To Win Now And In The Future.

Art Vandelay
07-31-2009, 12:59 PM
http://instring.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/steelers-super-bowl-rings.jpg

battle?
07-31-2009, 02:14 PM
they do have a pretty easy schedule..

hectis
08-02-2009, 06:00 AM
T.Jack had an mcl sprain, but should be back to compete with Sage for the starting job

Art Vandelay
08-02-2009, 06:24 AM
why is there allowed to be a lakers thread seperate from the nba thread, but i can't have a steelers thread?

hectis
08-02-2009, 06:33 AM
hmm good point

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2009, 09:04 AM
same reason there is allowed to be a Spankees thread.

Coastal biases.

Plus nobody really gives a fuck about the Steelers besides you.

They have no stars.

I think I'll start another LeBron James thread

netscape check two
08-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Coastal bias towards the Lakers, and I live in PA? lol Actually, I don't like the Lakers, Yankees, or Steelers. I had merged the thread by Art because there wasn't any discussion in the first post. It was just a picture. I re-started the Steelers thread now though.

hectis
08-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Percy Harvin signed a 5 year deal today:beer::hooray::b:cheerlie:

netscape check two
08-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Leinart might be third string QB for the Cardinals?

hectis
08-04-2009, 06:42 AM
how will eli, and the giants offense do with out plex?

derek41
08-04-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm Getting Excited The Giants Defensive Line Is Going To Be Rotating Rusher After Rusher. Canty, Bernard, Osi, Tuck, Kiwanuka, Robbins, Cofield, Alford, They Got Bodies For Days And All Starters On Most Teams. There Gonna Pound The Other Teams O Line And Qb.

The Wr's Are All Unproven But I Like It I Feel A Few Of Them Will Step Up On Paper They All Have The Potential To
Steve Smith
Hixon
Moss
Manningham
Nicks
Barden

Finally The Year Of Ahmad Bradshaw Cant Wait To See Him Getting Some More Snaps He Can Break One On Any Play.

The Shit I Love About The Giants Are That There Not Just Going To Be Competitive For A Couple Of More Years Besides Pierce Theres Not Really Anyone Thats Old On The Team There Built To Win Now And In The Future.

Being a Michigan fan I hope the best for Manningham, he definitley was a playmaker in college and has the gamebreaking speed and seperation, he just had maturity issues, but hope he comes up big this year. I am a colts fan but I like Eli too and hope the g men do well this year.

derek41
08-04-2009, 03:54 PM
same reason there is allowed to be a Spankees thread.

Coastal biases.

Plus nobody really gives a fuck about the Steelers besides you.

They have no stars.

I think I'll start another LeBron James thread

As a colts fan, the steelers pose problems for my team. I hate em but they are good. My boy Woodley is beast though.

netscape check two
08-06-2009, 08:53 PM
So that Crabtree might sit out this whole season, cause he's crying that he should make more than some other dude in the draft? What a douchebag.

Complex
08-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Bold prediciton;

Chiefs will win the superbowl....

hectis
08-07-2009, 12:28 AM
even bolder prediction T.Jack or sage will win the mvp this season

battle?
08-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Bold prediciton;

Chiefs will win the superbowl....

no way..
4 wins tops

Complex
08-07-2009, 10:11 AM
no way..
4 wins tops

well get 4 wins alone playing the raiders and broncos twice....

battle?
08-07-2009, 02:41 PM
^
yup those are ur 4 wins..
there not going to beat anyone in the nfc east..
i dont see the chiefs going to jax or cinci an winning..
nor beating buff @ home..

hectis
08-07-2009, 02:55 PM
hmmm buff might be a better team with T.O but they have questions on the o-line

battle?
08-07-2009, 03:00 PM
it will be intresting to see how t.o. does in buff
i predict he averages 7 catches a game for 85 yrds 1 touch

Complex
08-07-2009, 03:10 PM
09/13/09 at Baltimore Ravens L
09/20/09 Oakland Raiders W
09/27/09 at Philadelphia Eagles W
10/04/09 New York Giants L
10/11/09 Dallas Cowboys W
10/18/09 at Washington Redskins L
10/25/09 San Diego Chargers W
11/01/09 Bye
11/08/09 at Jacksonville Jaguars W
11/15/09 at Oakland Raiders W
11/22/09 Pittsburgh Steelers L
11/29/09 at San Diego Chargers L
12/06/09 Denver Broncos W
12/13/09 Buffalo Bills W
12/20/09 Cleveland Browns W
12/27/09 at Cincinnati Bengals W
01/03/10 at Denver Broncos W

11-5 easy.

battle?
08-07-2009, 03:21 PM
09/13/09 at Baltimore Ravens L
09/20/09 Oakland Raiders W
09/27/09 at Philadelphia Eagles W
10/04/09 New York Giants L
10/11/09 Dallas Cowboys W
10/18/09 at Washington Redskins L
10/25/09 San Diego Chargers W
11/01/09 Bye
11/08/09 at Jacksonville Jaguars W
11/15/09 at Oakland Raiders W
11/22/09 Pittsburgh Steelers L
11/29/09 at San Diego Chargers L
12/06/09 Denver Broncos W
12/13/09 Buffalo Bills W
12/20/09 Cleveland Browns W
12/27/09 at Cincinnati Bengals W
01/03/10 at Denver Broncos W

11-5 easy.

damn son .. stop smokin that dopium..
remember .. vrabel an cassell were in a system of bill b 's
90 % of people when they leave the system dont show up..
there's no way this chiefs team can go in2 phil. or wash an win..
5- 11 @ best
@ least u guys will have another good draft pick next year

Complex
08-07-2009, 03:30 PM
damn son .. stop smokin that dopium..
remember .. vrabel an cassell were in a system of bill b 's
90 % of people when they leave the system dont show up..
there's no way this chiefs team can go in2 phil. or wash an win..
5- 11 @ best
@ least u guys will have another good draft pick next year

you can never say there is "no way" in the NFL... look at the last couple years with teams comin outta nowhere... the chiefs are improved in every way and I actually like our schedule... AFC West is wide open...

plus i think the eagles and redskins are horribly overrated...

battle?
08-07-2009, 03:37 PM
AFC West is wide open...

plus i think the eagles and redskins are horribly overrated...

the west will be won by the chargers..
i just cant see u guys beating them twice
cause that's what it is gonna take
the wild card teams comes out of the east and the south

the whole nfc east of overated every year

baby jesus
08-07-2009, 04:39 PM
the whole nfc east of overated every year
Is Being The Best Division Year In And Year Out Considered Being Overrated?

11th Chamber
08-07-2009, 05:28 PM
yea I dont see how when the team that comes in last in that division goes like 8-8, results in an overrated division

battle?
08-07-2009, 07:49 PM
the nfc east is dam glad lucky they get to play the afc west this year..
i dont think the nfc will win another superbowl for years 2 come..

Dirty Knowledge
08-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Eli Manning Is

http://www.1000recordings.com/images/artist-e/eric-b-rakim-291-l.jpg

Hahahaha my boy got PAID...definitly inspired me to go out and grind a little harder this week !!

hectis
08-08-2009, 12:21 AM
no disrespect to any giant fans, but eli should not be the highest paid QB in the NFL

Dirty Knowledge
08-08-2009, 12:32 AM
you wish you had eli manning on your team

Olive Oil Goombah
08-08-2009, 09:06 AM
i think Eli is overrated. He is a decent to good QB, but in no way should this dude be the highest paid.
That just means about 10 QB's are due for a raise.

He has always been inconsistent and needed a miracle catch to win a superbowl.

But hey, if they wanna pay him all that money its on them.

battle?
08-08-2009, 09:24 AM
peyton,and brady are in 4 huge paydays now

baby jesus
08-08-2009, 10:41 AM
It's Not A Big Deal To Me He's The Highest Paid Now Because He's The Last Quaterback To Have Signed A Deal Someone In The Next Couple Of Years Will Surpass Him. Is He The Best Quaterback In The League No Hes Not But He's A Pro Bowler, Super Bowl Champion, Super Bowl Mvp In New York What Do You Expect Him To Make.

If You Watch Him On A Daily Basis He Has The Intangibles I'll Take That In My Quaterback Over Anything Else. He Wins, Hes A Winner Whether He Has To Throw For 500 Yards Or Just Not Throw And Interception In That Game He Does What It Takes To Win The Game And With The Defense The Giants Have He Doesnt Have To Throw For That Much.

The Other Really Important Thing He Has As A Qb Hes At His Best With The Game On The Line The Super Bowl Isnt The Only Game He's Drove For A Td In The Last Seconds To Win Giants Fans Know He Has A Flare For That It's When He's At His Best. There Were Arguments A While Ago On Sports Radio In New York On If He Should Use The No Huddle Offense More Cause He Excels When In It.

What If He Wins The Super Bowl This Year His Contract Will Look Like Pennies Compared To What He Would Have Asked For Then And His Contract Will Look Like A Steal. I Have No Problem With The Contract Because He Wins And Thats All That Matters With Quaterbacks Since Hes Been A Started For The Giants They Havent Missed The Playoffs.

Dirty Knowledge
08-08-2009, 06:04 PM
preach !!

i knew the haters were out i just wanted to give them the platform !!

hectis
08-08-2009, 08:54 PM
:D^O^:cheerlie:;$:clap:9:|6Randall McDaniel

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/hectis/nfl_zoom_06.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
08-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Leonard Marshall bout to run right through em

Olive Oil Goombah
08-08-2009, 10:33 PM
im not hating on Eli...I never thought highly of him to begin with.

Trent Dilfer has a ring, Dan Marino doesnt. Big deal.

baby jesus
08-09-2009, 03:11 AM
People Like Using The Trent Dilfer Comparsin But IT's Bullshit He Didnt Win The Game On A Last Minute Drive Only Special Quaterbacks Can Do That.

KZA
08-09-2009, 08:40 PM
is there a wucorp ff league this year?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-09-2009, 08:57 PM
People Like Using The Trent Dilfer Comparsin But IT's Bullshit He Didnt Win The Game On A Last Minute Drive Only Special Quaterbacks Can Do That.

the only thing special about Eli is the education he recieved in gradeschool.

I understand why you Giants fans would want to 'stand by your man-ning' but lets be honest....this dude is not MVP caliber. He never has been, not even in college.

He played well down the stretch of the year they won it, but this guy is inconsistent as a mutherfucker..see last year. You can make all the excuses you want.

And lets face it, it was a miracle catch..that was more Tyree than Eli Manning.

Look, if he wins multiple super bowls, i'll give him more credit.

But right now, he's a decent yet inconsistent quarterback who gets overhyped cuz he plays in NY and he is Peytons autistic little bro.

battle?
08-09-2009, 09:10 PM
And lets face it, it was a miracle catch..that was more Tyree than Eli Manning.

Look, if he wins multiple super bowls, i'll give him more credit.

co-sign

hectis
08-10-2009, 04:14 AM
Preseason has started:clap:

Dirty Knowledge
08-10-2009, 08:04 PM
What a lame showing by Buffalo, not like I was really watching.

I was too busy watching my Yanks sweep the Red Sox. Yep yep.

But ummm... next Monday... 8 PM... lets get it and lets stay healthy!!

hectis
08-11-2009, 03:08 PM
yeah when they signed T.O people were like yeah lets go Buffalo, but they forgot one thing they don't have an O-line

Hollow Dartz
08-13-2009, 09:04 PM
I have returned and We have Vick. Dirty Knowledge get ready 4 war this year lol.

netscape check two
08-13-2009, 10:02 PM
A stupid move by the Eagles. They didn't need him, even if he wasn't a serial killer. The Eagles were a few plays away from the Super Bowl last season. Vick won't even be playing at all unless McNabb gets hurt. Plus a lot of the fans don't like Vick.

battle?
08-13-2009, 10:12 PM
brady had his way with the eagles 2night.. minus one bad throw..

hectis
08-14-2009, 09:29 AM
do u think the signing of vick means the end of mcnabb in philly?

battle?
08-14-2009, 10:57 AM
^ i dnt think it matters who will play in phili..
brady is back...

hectis
08-14-2009, 11:02 AM
true

and we both know the Vikings are taking it this season

Queen Of Poetry
08-14-2009, 12:44 PM
do u think the signing of vick means the end of mcnabb in philly?

No not at all.......I am disgusted that the Eagles have signed Michael Vick!!!!!

netscape check two
08-14-2009, 12:55 PM
The end of Mcnabb in Philly? lol I read an article where they were saying that Vick might even be third string.

Queen Of Poetry
08-14-2009, 01:04 PM
I don't know what they will do with him. My vote.....strap him to the same rape machine he had in his yard for the female dogs and let the dogs loose on him......

the scarecrow
08-14-2009, 01:30 PM
mcnabb doesnt need to worry at all, vick will probly be used as a wild cat weapon, go eagles!!

hectis
08-14-2009, 01:45 PM
I hear not too many people in Philly are happy about it

vick can't even play tell week 6 (if Roger lets him)

the scarecrow
08-14-2009, 02:24 PM
philly is pissed lol

Dirty Knowledge
08-15-2009, 02:51 AM
http://blog.lehighvalleylive.com/michael-lore_impact/2009/01/large_EagleTrophy-1.jpg

"Damn Im Hungry

But If I Take This Can

We Won't Have Any Titles"

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj275/bonebeef/vick-dog.jpg

"Im COmin For Your Snaps!!"

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1437/1187609126_c667dc4c46.jpg

http://coopersportsradio.com/Images/VickDog.jpg

PiCOVo2SAJg

Art Vandelay
08-15-2009, 04:10 AM
between vick and mcnabb, the only championships they have are dog fighting championships. good move philly. you'll always be the 2nd best football team in pennsylvania

Come Honor Face
08-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Madden 10 just shit all over my Titans! WTF? Ratings wise they are the worst team in their division. How the fuck? Chris Johnson is the fastest man in the NFL, and his speed on Madden this year is 93? Vince Young is better than Kerry Collins? Like my man Ed Lover would say, C'MON SON!!!

Art Vandelay
08-15-2009, 06:23 PM
being a better qb than kerry collins is comparable to winning the gold medal at the special olympics.

hectis
08-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Sage looked way better then T.Jack but that was only game one

netscape check two
08-15-2009, 06:46 PM
I think the Titans will be better than the Steelers this season.

portis24
08-15-2009, 08:25 PM
^but the question is are they better than the refs?

battle?
08-15-2009, 08:43 PM
^ i think they will be...

Dirty Knowledge
08-15-2009, 09:29 PM
http://www.steelers12thman.com/steeler7lp.jpg

portis24
08-16-2009, 12:59 AM
^LOL im sure this is the last time i give u props on anything for a few months

GZAjector
08-16-2009, 01:07 AM
LMAO

that shit is the truth

Art Vandelay
08-16-2009, 03:26 AM
ahh come on fuck you guys...haha

Come Honor Face
08-16-2009, 10:41 AM
http://www.steelers12thman.com/steeler7lp.jpg

HaHa! That's funny, but seriously the Steelers beat the teams they had beat to win it, an therefore, they deserved it. Could they have beat my Titans in Nashville? Who knows. Our best player (Chris Johnson) would have been out due to the Ravens "equalizing move" early in the 2nd quarter. Would have been interesting. In a side note, Vince Young played very well last night. He surprised me. Kenny Britt looked great. Bring on those Steelers! The Thurs. night NFL opener loss will be toughway to start the season Art.

Art Vandelay
08-16-2009, 10:54 AM
i won't make any predictions about the steelers-titans game. the steelers have a tendency to start slow. but i'll watch that game sept. 10th, then the following day i'm going to see snoop dogg at a small venue in pittsburgh. sweet shit.

by the way umbro cursader, i just spent a week in west vagina. fuck, am i glad to be home. and i was in the civilized part. i can't imagine what it's like to live like you in the middle of appalacia. i overheard 2 guys discussing how "jesse james" and his affirmative action are destroying the education system of america... hahahaha. fucking 2 retards talking about education and they think jesse jackson is jesse james.

Come Honor Face
08-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Where you in Charleston, or Huntington Art?

Art Vandelay
08-16-2009, 03:15 PM
parkersburg

Come Honor Face
08-16-2009, 04:39 PM
Parkersburg is lame! No place for my kind.

Visionz
08-17-2009, 08:58 AM
The starters on the Texans D looked good but they played the Chiefs so we'll see. They get a real test playin the Saints this week.

Dirty Knowledge
08-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Big blue !!!

Dirty Knowledge
08-17-2009, 09:01 PM
definitely in mid season fizorm !!

Olive Oil Goombah
08-17-2009, 09:13 PM
i wont get excited for football until my fantasy draft.

NFL is the most overrated league in sports.

Art Vandelay
08-17-2009, 09:38 PM

wrong, nba is. college football is better than nfl, but college basketball puts the nba to shame. it's not even close. there is a bigger gap between ncaa basketball and the nba then there is between the nba and wnba

netscape check two
08-17-2009, 09:46 PM
I'd like to give props to the Cardinals. I don't think they get enough respect and are regarded by some as a fluke. The Steelers were lucky to get the comeback super bowl win. I think the Cardinals will be good again this season, and have as good of a chance as anybody else from the NFC to get to the super bowl.

Art Vandelay
08-17-2009, 10:00 PM
the steelers won not because they were lucky, because they are good. they won for the reasons everyone thought they would: they have the best defense in the nfl and arizona has one of the worst.

Dirty Knowledge
08-17-2009, 10:53 PM
i wont get excited for football until my fantasy draft.

NFL is the most overrated league in sports.

Yeah. The only excitement you'll be getting from the NFL this year is strictly fantasy.

Dirty Knowledge
08-17-2009, 11:09 PM
JEAAAA BOYEE!!!

NOW THATS FUCKING EXCITING !!!!

HAHAHAAH

For real though

baby jesus
08-18-2009, 12:07 AM
college football is better than nfl

??? You Cant Be Serious With That Shit Whats With Some Of You And College Sports? There Ok But They Cant Fuck With The Real Leagues And I Really Like College Basketball But It's Not Better Then The NBA.

baby jesus
08-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Ahmad Bradshaw Is Going To Be A Beast This Year I Can't Wait To See Him During The Regular Season. Hes A Threat To Score Everytime He Touches The Ball.

Dirty Knowledge
08-18-2009, 01:02 AM
Bradshaw + Jacobs = FUCK YOUR BACKFIELD

Come Honor Face
08-18-2009, 01:44 AM
they have the best defense in the nfl

Yes, unless they have to play the Titans. Then they get owned by Chris Johnson.

Come Honor Face
08-18-2009, 01:47 AM
Ahmad Bradshaw Is Going To Be A Beast This Year I Can't Wait To See Him During The Regular Season. Hes A Threat To Score Everytime He Touches The Ball.

That's a bit of a stretch. I mean, he's no Chris johnson. lol

Dirty Knowledge
08-18-2009, 02:44 AM
^^ he's better

Come Honor Face
08-18-2009, 02:59 AM
^^^Shock post? Are you really that much of a homer?

Dirty Knowledge
08-18-2009, 03:03 AM
we'll revisit this topic no sooner than week...3...

no shock post.:tease:

Come Honor Face
08-18-2009, 03:09 AM
Wow. I've liked Bradshaw for years. He went to Marshall, which is about an hour away from me, and I've been rooting for him all along, but he isn't anywhere near the back that Johnson is. I would have thought that was very obvious. Everyone is entitled to their opinion though. I look forward to revisiting this discussion Dirty.

battle?
08-18-2009, 01:42 PM
the steelers won not because they were lucky, because they are good. they won for the reasons everyone thought they would: they have the best defense in the nfl and arizona has one of the worst.

tenn,indi,mia,n.e.,balt, are also teams that would of beat the cardinals last year..
the big reason why pitt even went to the big game was the injuries the patriots had.
face facts..
madden curse coming soon..
and the road through the afc does go through foxborough
on a side note favre's signing to minn @ 3 today?

netscape check two
08-18-2009, 01:51 PM
The Dolphins would have beat the Cardinals? lol The Cardinals should get more respect. They had a tough path in the playoffs and they deserved to get to the Super Bowl, and were real close to winning it. Nobody gave the Cardinals a chance against the Panthers in the playoffs, and they destroyed them.

battle?
08-18-2009, 02:01 PM
i'd love to see the cards get there again..
but.whoever they face..there gna loose..

netscape check two
08-18-2009, 02:05 PM
The Steelers were supposed to be the best team last season, and the Cardinals gave them all they could handle. So I think they had a good shot with any AFC they would have faced. Nobody's offense is as electrifying as the Cardinals.

battle?
08-18-2009, 02:08 PM
Nobody's offense is as electrifying as the Cardinals.

if ur talkin this year...
i got 2 words 4 ya!!!

http://www.patriotsrush.com/images/tombrady.jpg

netscape check two
08-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Is Favre that mentally unstable or he is just a big time drama queen? This is getting beyond ridiculous.

hectis
08-18-2009, 08:01 PM
http://splog.nationallampoon.com/files/2009/07/favrevikingsqb.jpg

Art Vandelay
08-18-2009, 11:46 PM
Cleveland Browns Fans Worried That Games May Not be Televised This Season

Submitted by Julie on August 18, 2009 - 10:03pm.
<LI class="first 0">Cleveland Browns (http://www.clevelandleader.com/taxonomy/term/26) <LI class=1>Cleveland Teams (http://www.clevelandleader.com/taxonomy/term/24) <LI class=2>Cleveland/Cuyahoga County (http://www.clevelandleader.com/taxonomy/term/114) <LI class=3>Local News (http://www.clevelandleader.com/taxonomy/term/13) <LI class=4>News (http://www.clevelandleader.com/taxonomy/term/5)
Sports (http://www.clevelandleader.com/taxonomy/term/1)

http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/browns_nfl.gif
Cleveland Browns fans haven't had a thing to worry about watching their favorite NFL team each and every fall since they reentered the league in 1999. Each game has sold out and many younger Browns fans probably have never even heard of an "NFL Blackout". Those scary words are coming back as the team is having a hard time selling tickets after a down year on the field last year and an economy in the dumps.
We took a trip out to Berea to see what fans had to say about the possibility of not seeing their Brownies on Sundays and the first person we spoke with, Joe from Broadview Heights, probably summed it up as best as anyone Cleveland when he said it "sucks".
So far, only three games are sold out this season. The opening home date against Minnesota Vikings, the Green Bay Packers contest, and rival Pittsburgh Steelers have all met the requirement to be televised this season.The Detroit Lions preseason game on Saturday did not sell out but the team bought 5,000 tickets to give to charity so it could be aired on WKYC. That leaves eight games that have a possibility of not being aired. Browns fans better hope that the team starts performing on the field if they want to watch them on Sundays, or they will have to get used to not seeing a familiar sight on their Sunday television sets come the fall.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Good....I kno i have refused to spend money on a ticket for years. I mean i'll go if its free, but if im paying for a sporting event, Im going to watch King James dominate.

Not a bunch of pussies pretend to play football.

I saw one play of their exhibition Saturday....And i was instantly bored.

If it wasn't for Fantasy Football I wouldnt even pay attention to the NFL.

whitey
08-19-2009, 12:19 AM
was just at a local bar in rochester, last night of the bills camp, trent edwards and a bunch of the other bills homos were there.

go fins.

hectis
08-19-2009, 12:28 AM
lol

Bobby_Digital72
08-20-2009, 07:00 PM
No doubt its going to be a very intresting year ..

Olive Oil Goombah
08-20-2009, 08:11 PM
was just at a local bar in rochester, last night of the bills camp, trent edwards and a bunch of the other bills homos were there.

go fins.

wow...so your a Magic fan and a Dolphin fan???

wow...just play soccer and leave American sports to Americans.

CharlesJones
08-21-2009, 12:02 PM
I don't think Plaxico Burress should have to do 2 years in prison. He didn't shoot anybody and he didn't rob anybody. He just accidentally shot himself in the leg with a unregistered gun. He should've had a registered gun but i think he should have to pay a fine and do some community service. The justice system is wrong in this case. I think a NFL team will sign him when he gets out. These brothers in the NFL need to use their damn brains and stop getting in trouble.

Come Honor Face
08-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah, that's fuckin bullshit! Congrats on making a post that didn't include the words "ignorant blacks" Charles. It was still about an ignorant black, but I'm proud of you anyway.

CharlesJones
08-21-2009, 12:53 PM
So you agree with me that he shouldn't do any prison time? Yeah i'm gonna try and use the word black men or brothers from now on instead of saying niggas LOL. It's wrong for black men to call each other that when that's a word that racist whites call us.

Come Honor Face
08-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Yes, I do agree with you, and I might add that using nigga as a non-negative word lowers the effectiveness of it as a put down for racist whites to use. Think about it.

diggy
08-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Former New York Giants wide receiver, Plaxico Burress, pleaded guilty to a weapons charge on Thursday (August 20), and agreed to a two-year prison term for accidentally shooting himself at a Manhattan nightclub.

According to the Associated Press, the NFL free agent pleaded guilty to a lesser charge than he originally faced -- one count of attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- as a part of a plea deal that gets his a two-year prison sentence and two years of supervised release.

Earlier this month, he was indicted on two counts of criminal possession of a weapon and one count of reckless endangerment, and could have received a minimum sentence of 3 1/2 years.

After serving his sentence, Burress hopes to resume his NFL career, which could be reduced to 20 months for good behavior. He will be sentenced on September 22, and he'll be sent to prison shortly after.

If all goes well, Burress could be released as early as spring of 2011.
The former NY Giant and his former teammate Antonio Pierce were out at the Latin Quarter nightclub in late November 2008, when a gun tucked into Burress' waistband slipped down his leg and fired, shooting him in the right thigh. Fortunately, the bullet narrowly missed a nightclub security guard who was standing inches away.

He did have a license to carry a concealed weapon in the state of Florida, but it had expired in May 2008. The gun was not licensed in New York or in New Jersey, where Burress lived.

After the shooting Pierce drove Burress to a hospital, then took the gun to his own home in New Jersey where it was later delivered to Burress' home.
The wide receiver would face disciplinary action by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, but none had been given thus far.

In April 2008, the New York Giants released Burress, despite signing a five-year, $35 million contract just before the 2008 season.

LOL

CharlesJones
08-22-2009, 01:02 PM
What's funny about him going to prison? There's nothing funny about that. His situation shows me just how racist the justice system is towards black men. He didn't shoot or rob anybody and he gets 2 years in prison for accidentally shooting himself with a unregistered gun? That's bullshit. Donte Stallworth killed somebody and he only gets about a month in prison? Fuck these racist juries and judges. Donte should've did more than a month in prison. These black celebrities put themselves in these fucked up situations by not thinking and the racist white justice system loves to see them fuck up.

netscape check two
08-22-2009, 03:24 PM
There is a law in effect in New York that a person who is caught with an unregistered gun gets a mandatory 3+ years in jail. So what does this have to do with him being black or a celebrity? He was able to cop a deal and get less jail time then the mandatory sentence, so he should consider himself lucky.

Bobby_Digital72
08-22-2009, 10:26 PM
What's funny about him going to prison? There's nothing funny about that. His situation shows me just how racist the justice system is towards black men. He didn't shoot or rob anybody and he gets 2 years in prison for accidentally shooting himself with a unregistered gun? That's bullshit. Donte Stallworth killed somebody and he only gets about a month in prison? Fuck these racist juries and judges. Donte should've did more than a month in prison. These black celebrities put themselves in these fucked up situations by not thinking and the racist white justice system loves to see them fuck up.

1st Off - I agree this really isnt funny and "These brothers in the NFL need to use their damn brains and stop getting in trouble"

2nd -Isnt Donte Stallworth black too?

3rd- Fellow WU-banger ChecK TWO says There is a law in effect in New York that a person who is caught with an unregistered gun gets a mandatory 3+ years in jail .
Burress got off with 2 ....what should he deserve than ? reguardless of race or status ?? I thought he got what he deserved. I dont hate him in anyway ,but if you F*UP you got to be responsible and pay your dues. WTF are you taking a gun to club anyway? If he really felt unsafe to be there , he wouldnt have been there. We lost Sean Taylor and Darren Willaims (just to name a 2 of many) to gun violence. Get Off your "Poor him " Soap box. He's a 32 year old man , He made mistake tht he now has to live with.

CharlesJones
08-23-2009, 02:45 PM
I didn't know that New York had a law like that. Oh well i guess he has to deal with the sentence he got. I don't know why so many black men gotta go to the club anyway. There ain't nothing but a bunch of jealous ignorant black men and stuck up materialistic black women at the club. Stay outta that damn place. You see what happened to Shyne. 10 years of his life is wasted just because he couldn't stay outta the damn club. Every time i always hear about violence happening at black clubs. I don't never hear about that shit at white clubs. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, can't keep blaming shit on the 40 ounces cause i go to the white clubs boo. See em drink all night and never argue LOL.

sakk
08-24-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm ready for some real games that count.

sakk
08-29-2009, 06:34 PM
Total blowout of oakland in tonight's preseason game

wuswordz95
08-29-2009, 06:57 PM
stellers suck. buccaners rule!!!!

portis24
08-29-2009, 10:45 PM
hayensworth fucking brady up last night haha

GZAjector
08-29-2009, 10:57 PM
lol no doubt, that was niiiiiiiiiiiice

Visionz
08-30-2009, 01:34 AM
as much hate as I've seen him get from Skins fans, Jason Campbell looked good yesterday in that game, much better than his backups

battle?
08-30-2009, 09:56 AM
hayensworth fucking brady up last night haha

de-angelo hall looked real good friday night as well..

BRONZBODY
09-02-2009, 10:43 PM
What's funny about him going to prison? There's nothing funny about that. His situation shows me just how racist the justice system is towards black men. He didn't shoot or rob anybody and he gets 2 years in prison for accidentally shooting himself with a unregistered gun? That's bullshit. Donte Stallworth killed somebody and he only gets about a month in prison? Fuck these racist juries and judges. Donte should've did more than a month in prison. These black celebrities put themselves in these fucked up situations by not thinking and the racist white justice system loves to see them fuck up.well ill be damned. is this a dream or something?
actually kinda giving props to a brotha other than bashing them? im proud of u chuck!!! and i also agree.

baby jesus
09-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah I Feel Bad For Burress I Feel He Got A Raw Deal. He Did Nothing But Hurt Himself That Should Be Enough. I Understand He Put Other Lifes In Danger But Still. I Will Always Be On His Side After He Helped The Giants Win A Super Bowl And I Will Wear His Jersey With Pride.

Art Vandelay
09-03-2009, 09:01 PM
watching the steelers in the preseason, i think their backups could make a run at the playoffs.

BRONZBODY
09-03-2009, 10:42 PM
watching the steelers in the preseason, i think their backups could make a run at the playoffs.yeah..as much as i hat the steelers i gotta give credit where credit is due. not suprising if they repeat this year.plus their defense is incredible.

Come Honor Face
09-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Less than a week away now Art. Are you pumped? I certainly am. Can't wait! 2 of the best teams in the league squaring off on the Thursday night NFL opener. Big game!

Art Vandelay
09-04-2009, 02:55 PM
well, 1 of the best teams, the other is the titans.

Come Honor Face
09-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Oh how predictable was that?

Art Vandelay
09-04-2009, 03:11 PM
umbro, is this leading up to a signature bet? i'm sure all the bible thumpers would love to see the titans knock the steelers off so i have to take down my sig.

Come Honor Face
09-04-2009, 03:16 PM
No! I'm a big fan of pictures of Jesus fucking himself in the ass. Keep that. (No Homo)

Art Vandelay
09-04-2009, 03:21 PM
*cough* backpedal *cough*

what, you realize the steeelers are gonna destroy tennessee on thursday night? it's ok, kid. you do realize, that you would be the new messiah to these jesus freaks, right?

Come Honor Face
09-04-2009, 03:36 PM
No you got me all wrong. I hope your sig offends the fuck out of all those hypocritical, judgmental, alcoholic, child molesting Christians as possible. That's all. The Titans are nice as hell. I have no worries there.

sakk
09-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Real NFL football on Thursday Titans at Steelers

Bobby_Digital72
09-07-2009, 06:26 PM
White doesn't regret Towel stomp-ESPN.com news services

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4452204

"Apparently, LenDale White doesn't think stomping on the Terrible Towel last season was so, well, terrible.
White, who was among several Titans who stomped on the Steelers' signature towel following last year's 31-14 rout of Pittsburgh at LP Field, said he would do it again given the chance.
"If it happens to be there, I'm going to stomp all over that [pause], man," the running back told reporters after practice Sunday. "If there's a towel in the stands, I will stomp on it. I don't care who gets mad. ... If they throw a towel at me, I'm going to kick it and stomp all over it. If they don't want their towel stomped on, keep it out my face."
The incident sparked controversy last season after White and teammate Keith Bulluck celebrated clinching the AFC's top seed by stomping on the Terrible Towel. Defensive end Jevon Kearse also was caught on camera pretending to use one to blow his nose.
The Titans face the Steelers at Heinz Field in the NFL's season opener on Thursday, Sept. 10. And while White told reporters he expects the atmosphere to be a "loud one, a loud, mean, evil one," Kearse said it's time to move on.
"I’m not even paying attention to that anymore. It happened. It’s in the past," Kearse said, according to The Nashville City Paper. "That was last season. It happened last season, so what? If they want to use that as motivation, let them go ahead and use that as motivation. I mean, rah, rah, rah. We stomped on a towel, so what? That’s what we were supposed to do in our house."

http://i25.tinypic.com/2v3hnxt.jpg

Art Vandelay
09-07-2009, 06:48 PM
White doesn't regret Towel stomp-ESPN.com news services

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4452204

"Apparently, LenDale White doesn't think stomping on the Terrible Towel last season was so, well, terrible.
White, who was among several Titans who stomped on the Steelers' signature towel following last year's 31-14 rout of Pittsburgh at LP Field, said he would do it again given the chance.
"If it happens to be there, I'm going to stomp all over that [pause], man," the running back told reporters after practice Sunday. "If there's a towel in the stands, I will stomp on it. I don't care who gets mad. ... If they throw a towel at me, I'm going to kick it and stomp all over it. If they don't want their towel stomped on, keep it out my face."
The incident sparked controversy last season after White and teammate Keith Bulluck celebrated clinching the AFC's top seed by stomping on the Terrible Towel. Defensive end Jevon Kearse also was caught on camera pretending to use one to blow his nose.
The Titans face the Steelers at Heinz Field in the NFL's season opener on Thursday, Sept. 10. And while White told reporters he expects the atmosphere to be a "loud one, a loud, mean, evil one," Kearse said it's time to move on.
"I’m not even paying attention to that anymore. It happened. It’s in the past," Kearse said, according to The Nashville City Paper. "That was last season. It happened last season, so what? If they want to use that as motivation, let them go ahead and use that as motivation. I mean, rah, rah, rah. We stomped on a towel, so what? That’s what we were supposed to do in our house."

http://i25.tinypic.com/2v3hnxt.jpg

Steelers Notebook: Locker room towel talk has two sides
Monday, September 07, 2009
By Chuck Finder, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Sure, they noticed.
Perhaps it doesn't mean as much to the players that linebacker Keith Bulluck and running back LenDale White did the Tennessee two-step on a cloth that appeared to be a makeshift facsimile of a Terrible Towel, then Jevon Kearse blew his nose in it. But they were made aware of it.
If nothing else, Steelers right tackle Willie Colon plans to bring it up privately in three days when the Titans and the Terrible Towel's club resume football hostilities at Heinz Field in the NFL regular-season opener.
"We'll talk about it on Thursday," Colon said yesterday. "Talk about it with them."
He shrugged and smiled and declined to elaborate.
"No, it doesn't bother me," said safety Ryan Clark of the cloth-stomping end to a 31-14 Tennessee triumph against the Steelers Dec. 21 in Nashville. "It's funny. I went to my son's game [shortly thereafter], and this guy just walked up to me, and he was like: 'When they stomped on that towel, they were stomping on the late, great Myron Cope.' I think our fans were more agitated than anything.
"I mean, what better payback can you have than holding up the Lombardi? That's in the record books. That towel-stomp incident, people are going to forget about that. Nobody's going to forget Tone [Santonio Holmes] made that catch and the Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Arizona Cardinals to win the Super Bowl. We're fine with that."
The towel thing, he added, "It's not going to make us hit them any harder, it's not going to make us play any harder."
"What did the other guys you interviewed say?" halfback Willie Parker kidded. "We don't look at it as disrespect. We've got to bite our tongue right now. It's going to be a good game."
Cornerback Ike Taylor offered the sentiment of the conservative middle.
"We take it in stride," he said. "We kind of don't even pay attention to it. It comes with the territory."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09250/996176-66.stm#ixzz0QSoYqvHY

Art Vandelay
09-08-2009, 04:36 PM
the steelers pulled a bitch move yesterday by signing former titan cb Tuff Harris to their practice squad. i hate when teams sign their first opponents former players, just to try to get an edge on their playbook.

baby jesus
09-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Like The Faggot Redskins Just Did To The Giants. Woodson Was So Terrible Out There I Question If He Actually Knew The Playbook. The Redskins Still Cant Stop The Inevitable And Thats Jacobs Running It Down There Throats.

battle?
09-09-2009, 05:44 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2505/3888115446_76f9885df1_o.png

kurupt_kw
09-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Three and a half hours till kickoff. I can't wait!!

Art Vandelay
09-10-2009, 05:11 PM
downtown pittsburgh is crazy right now. there's a free black eyed peas concert across the ohio river from heinz field right before the game. planes and helicopters flying over my house all day.

kurupt_kw
09-10-2009, 05:39 PM
I wish I lived in an NFL city. I would love to take part in all the festivites and actually get to more games. I've only actually been to 3 NFL games. My first was in Denver vs the Steelers and then I've seen Jags at Denver and Jags at Minn. I'll never forget watching Fred Taylor break a 40 yard run vs Minn.

Visionz
09-10-2009, 07:41 PM
^I loved watching most the Texans games at Reliant last year, the only downside being that LONG drive home after the Rosencopter bullshit with the Colts. The Miami game the week after more than made up for it though. Schaub running it in to win the game with three seconds on the clock on 4th down after half the stadium left after an interception that wasn't got over-turned :lmao: those no-faith having dipshits robbed themselves of that one. The real fans left much happier.

Kick off in less than an hour, this season is gonna be great.

Hollow Dartz
09-10-2009, 08:16 PM
I have returned!!!!!

11th Chamber
09-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Can they jus play the fuckin game? I hate this country concert bullshit

Go Titans.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-10-2009, 09:42 PM
hahaha Bironas

these teams couldnt score in a brothel tonight

Visionz
09-11-2009, 01:15 AM
^tell the holder laces out :lmao: Texans haven't played a game yet and they're up a game over the Titan in the division, ty Steelers :b

Art Vandelay
09-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Good game, umbro crusadah. Titans really shut down the run. See you in the playoffs

Eradicate
09-11-2009, 01:41 AM
^booooo pittsburgh
i'll have my revenge october 11th.
rofll.........

Visionz
09-11-2009, 02:24 AM
^booooo pittsburgh
i'll have my revenge october 11th.
rofll.........
its cool to stick with your squad and all but the Lions:?

not that you're a fan but realistically there's about a Zero % chance of that happening :lmao: indeed :b but hey you always got the best running back ever to call your own. There's no way you couldn't like watching Barry Sanders play.

on a side note, looks like it took all of a half for the Curse of the Madden Cover to kick in. They better hope that Polamalu injury isn't too serious as it severly weakens the Steelers pass D when he's not in there.

****edit

Pittsburgh Steelers All-Pro safety Troy Polamalu sprained the medial collateral ligament in his left knee late in the first half of their 13-10 overtime victory against Tennessee on Thursday night. Coach Mike Tomlin said the injury usually sidelines a player from 3 to 6 weeks.

Come Honor Face
09-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Congrats to the Steelers. They played better late in the 4th quarter, and got the win. Really surprised me how they figured the Titans out like that after looking lost against them last year. One can only give credit where credit is due. The Steelers coaching staff did a great job. The Titans looked pretty good too. I am no less excited about there chances than I was 24 hrs ago. Sorry I didn't get your PM Art. My harddrive crashed on my fuckin birthday!! I had to buy a new computer yesterday.

Come Honor Face
09-11-2009, 08:40 AM
The only thing that bothers me was that hit on Scaife by Harrison. WTF? He looked directly at his knee and speared it knowing his foot was planted on the ground and Scaife wasn't looking. I hardly think that Harrison needs to go low on Scaife when he has no momentum. He could of just pushed him out of bounds, or even knocked the shit out of him if he wanted to. Why dive directly at the mans knee? Would love to hear an explaination on that. What could have been going on his mind on that play? I amn unaware of any beef between Scaife and anyone. WTF James?

Scaife commented on the hit after the game.

"He dove at my leg. It was a cheap shot,'' Scaife told The Tennessean. "I have been playing my whole life and no one has ever hit me like that. So I know when it is real and when it is not real. So it was a cheap shot and I don't care if that gets back to him either.''

Come Honor Face
09-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Chris Johnson and Lendale White chillin with a Pittsburgh fan before the game.

http://mypict.me/show.php?id=AQbK

kurupt_kw
09-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Good game last night. Ward certainly made things interesting.

Art Vandelay
09-11-2009, 01:03 PM

speaking of which, chris collinsworth should never be allowed to announce another NFL game after commenting that all hines ward had to do was go down to a knee instead of trying to score a touch down. if you want to criticize ward for not protecting the ball fine, but a player should never kneel on the ball inside the 5 yard line instead of trying to score a touchdown. that guy is an idiot.

Art Vandelay
09-11-2009, 01:04 PM

haha, i'll be at that snoop concert tonight

battle?
09-11-2009, 08:56 PM

speaking of which, chris collinsworth should never be allowed to announce another NFL game after commenting that all hines ward had to do was go down to a knee instead of trying to score a touch down. if you want to criticize ward for not protecting the ball fine, but a player should never kneel on the ball inside the 5 yard line instead of trying to score a touchdown. that guy is an idiot.

im glad someone else feels this way..
chris collinsworth is the biggest fukin idiot to ever broadcast an nfl game or give his inside opinion..
i hated him on inside the nfl an now on the nfl network..an previously i beleive on nbc..
guy fuckin cheers someone on 1 minute..cuts him down the next..
my pop once told me if i ever see him on a plane or in a airport an knock him the fuck out an get arrested he would most def fly an bail me out if i didnt have the cash to do so..

great game last night..

Art Vandelay
09-11-2009, 09:05 PM

http://www.pittnews.com/node/19867

The Pitt News: How’s the tour going?
Snoop Dogg: Just wrapped up Canada and Usa. Got back on Sunday from 2 weeks in Europe and Lebanon. Got tha show in Pitt this week, followed by 3 more in Canada. Then football season is in full gear, ya dig?!?
TPN: Are you excited to perform in Pittsburgh? I notice you always wear a Pittsburgh Pirate’s hat — why is that?
SD: I got luv for tha Pirates, Pens, and Steelers. I’m very excited to get it craccn in Pitt.
TPN: Do you have any pre-concert rituals?
SD: Whoopin *ss on Madden XBOX360.
TPN: If you weren’t on tour, what would you want to be doing right now?
SD: At practice coachin tha Pomona Steelers — ready to get another ring this year. I already got 2.
TPN: Tell me about the Pomona Steeler’s — your youth football team in California.
SD: I coach tha Pomona Steelers. We bacc 2 bacc Snoop Bowl Champs. We gonna do it a 3rd time this year. First game is this Sunday. You
gonna see these guys in tha bigg show sooner than later.
TPN: With the football season starting up, how do you think the Steelers will do this year?
SD: We gonna do it again and get anutha ring.
TPN: Do you think they’ll be the champions again or will another team take it?
SD: What kinda question is that? We def gettin anutha ring.

Snoop Dogg took a little time out of his schedule to answer some e-mailed questions from the Trib. The answers are all straight from the Dogg's mouth.
Question: How and why did you become a Steelers fan?
Answer: I've been a fan since bacc in tha day. Since day 1 of watchin football. I was there when we won in Detroit. I was there when we won in Tampa. You can't tell me nuthin about bein a fan of tha Steelers.
Q: Where did you watch the Super Bowl? What was your reaction to Santonio Holmes' catch?
A: At the game — I was shocked and in awww, but at tha same time I knew we were gonna do it.
Q: Do you know any of the Steelers personally? Do you go to a lot of the games?
A: A lot of tha Steelers are tha homeys. I go to as many as I can. And I coach tha Pomona Steelers every week in tha Snoop Youth Football League.

here's a pic of snoop with pittsburgh mayor luke ravenstahl at last year's super bowl party. haha

http://www.sportsocracy.org/imgs/snoopenstahl.jpg

GZAjector
09-12-2009, 12:06 AM
lol @ snoop was in awww

Art Vandelay
09-12-2009, 03:18 PM
http://inlinethumb55.webshots.com/14518/2719258650103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
09-12-2009, 04:09 PM
http://wutang-corp.com/Raekwon_Head.jpg

Art Vandelay
09-12-2009, 04:30 PM
not the best picture i ever took, but that's cappa holding up the terrible towel. fat ass rae had to walk in front too.

http://inlinethumb19.webshots.com/18706/2457457800103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

11th Chamber
09-12-2009, 05:25 PM
http://inlinethumb55.webshots.com/14518/2719258650103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

Illll

u better get that shirt

netscape check two
09-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I always thought Collinsworth had a really irritating smirk and cockiness about him.

Was the Titans defense that good against the run? Or do the Steelers just not have a running game?

battle?
09-12-2009, 11:32 PM
^who u got in the superbowl check??

Art Vandelay
09-13-2009, 12:38 AM
Was the Titans defense that good against the run? Or do the Steelers just not have a running game?

even without haynesworth, the titans still have a great run D. but just like last year, the steelers offensive line is poop sandwich. they probably had the worst offensive line of any super bowl winning team ever.

Come Honor Face
09-13-2009, 12:22 PM
lol @ poop sandwich. They're lucky Kearse didn't kill Big Ben when he came in unblocked. The rest of the team is awfully good though.

Come Honor Face
09-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Good luck to your teams today niggaz.

Dirty Knowledge
09-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Hell yeh boyeeee
Gotta get a fat blunt rolled for kickoff!!