PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Dirty Knowledge
10-18-2009, 08:50 PM
What did your team do today Check? ....

siiiiiiiiileeeennnt niiiightttt

check two
10-18-2009, 08:51 PM
^^ They beat the Falcons tonight.

Dirty Knowledge
10-18-2009, 08:56 PM
Wow.

Visionz
10-18-2009, 10:02 PM
The Texans played like they're capable of today. If things would've gone a little bit different, we could be 5-1 right now. It's not the case but 3-3 isn't horrible with a lot of football left to play. The offense has been nice and the D is coming together. It's time to see if we can put together a streak of wins.

Cushing is playing up to where he was drafted. I think he's second in tackles amongst all rookies in the league and he got a pick late in the game to seal it.

check two
10-18-2009, 11:21 PM
How long do you think that Wesley from the Panthers will be suspended for?

11th Chamber
10-19-2009, 12:31 AM
Idk, im sure he'll get some time for it

WwfFxr0zI-A

The ball wasent even close to being caught

hectis
10-19-2009, 12:39 AM
I say 2-4 games or a huge fine

whitey
10-19-2009, 01:02 AM
what a piece of shit.

side note. visionz how do you even become a texans fan with the cowboys already in your state?

(im making the assumption you live in texas)

Complex
10-19-2009, 01:42 AM
lol my boy talib was wildin..

Visionz
10-19-2009, 01:59 AM
what a piece of shit.

side note. visionz how do you even become a texans fan with the cowboys already in your state?

(im making the assumption you live in texas)
When I was a kid growing up I used to be a Bills fan just cause I loved watching 'em during the Jim Kelly years. As I grew up and my sense of pride, identity and self-respect developed I realized it was stupid to root for a team that I had no real connection to either through family or location. I couldn't become a Cowboys fan as I used to hate them and it would've felt fake. I kinda wandered in the desert there for a while, a fan of the game but not a true fan of any team. When the Texans came along it was a chance to be a loyal fan from the very beginning and I jumped at the opportunity.

Here I am eight years later predicting they'll sweep the Colts before the season even starts. :b

On a side note, being in Austin, Houston is a much shorter drive than it is to Dallas and I identify much more with south Texas culture than I do with north Texas so that's an added bonus.

BEATSMITH RESIST
10-19-2009, 02:29 AM
Chargers 2010 superbowl champs!!!

No questions!

whitey
10-19-2009, 02:55 AM
the chargers have looked like the picture in your sig.

they better get their shit together if they even want to make the playoffs.

BRONZBODY
10-19-2009, 08:59 AM
what a piece of shit.

(im making the assumption you live in texas)i live in texas..and i absolutely HATE the cowboys...but they are doing better than my bucs tho...its 1976 all over again.......

BRONZBODY
10-19-2009, 09:02 AM
the texans will finally get over the hump this year. i predict they will go 11-5. the got it all now. good qb, nice running game, a deep threat receiver wise, good defense and secondary. i think they will be just fine.

but it hurts tom see my bucs lose like this. but they are rebuilding so...

Art Vandelay
10-19-2009, 02:52 PM
I think if the Titans resigned Kerry Collins, he would know that his job for next season would be to QB the team to a Super Bowl championship. There's no question that the Titans players, and coaches know that they have the pieces to do it. Kerry would probably dedicate himself like he never has knowing he may only have one more chance to win it. They could do it with Collins.

What about the Titans? Or have you already forgot that they stomped the living shit out of the Steelers last year? You better hope some other team takes the Titans out in the playoffs again, or your little faggot towels will be getting stomped on again. Then you have to look at the fact that they actually start the season against the Titans. So they will already be behind out of the gate. Pittsburgh will only win it again if they don't have to face the Titans in the postseason. Simple as that. You may understand better after the Titans go to Pittsburgh, and smash the Steelers in week one.

Albert Haynesworth will be rplaced by Jason Jones, who was awesome when Albert was hurt last year. I honestly think he will be a pro bowl caliber player soon. Cecil will be a MUCH better D efensive coach than that Schwartz fag! How are Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, and Justin Gage not better than Justin Mccareins, Brandon Jones, and Justin Gage? Someone want to explain that to me? Oh, and as far as so-called experts picking the Titans record before the season, well, let's just say most of them had us going about 5-11 or 6-10 last year. Get the picture? Don't bring up the Cleveland Browns Dirty, they didn't go 13-3, and have the best record in the NFL. Chris Johnson is what Reggie Bush, wishes he was. The Titans will be better than they've ever been on defense this year, and they HAVE UPGRADED THEIR RECEIVERS! The fact that so-called experts would say the Titans are going to fall off only proves that the small market teams get absolutely no respect at all, until they win the Super Bowl, and that's exactly what the Titans should do this coming year, and what they should have done last year. Face it, your question is not about who's gonna replace who on the Titans, your question is can the small market Titans really do it? The same question people would have asked about the Patriots 9 years ago.

Wait until the Titans beat the Steelers by 3 td's with the whole country watching week 1.

Congrats on the Championship Pittsburgh, but this year, the Titans will own the AFC. Much like they did last year. Hopefully, they will have better luck in the playoffs, and I expect they will. The officials are unlikely to screw up that bad again againt the same team in the playoffs 2 years in a row. Hopefully, if we play the Ravens in the playoffs, they will decide to play an honest game. Now that Rex Ryan is gone, there is a decent chance of that. Bottom line is, the Titans were the best team in the NFL last year. With a healthy Chris Johnson, they would have beat the Ravens by 2 td's, then samshed the Steelers, and defeated the Cardinals in a close Superbowl, as the Cards match up with the Titans better than the Steelers. The Steelers are a physical team. When two physical teams match up against each other, the more physical team dominates. That's what you saw in the Titans/Steelers game last year. The Steelers hung around for a while, but in the second half, the Titans imposed their will on them. The Steelers won the Super Bowl fair, and square. Deserving Champions, but if they had to go to Nashville for the AFC title game, it wouldn't exactly have been a nail biter. They're is no reason at all for people to think the Titans wouldn't be a better team this year than last, yet nobody thinks they will be anywhere near as good. Confusing.

Madden 10 just shit all over my Titans! WTF? Ratings wise they are the worst team in their division. How the fuck? Chris Johnson is the fastest man in the NFL, and his speed on Madden this year is 93? Vince Young is better than Kerry Collins? Like my man Ed Lover would say, C'MON SON!!!

Could the Steelers have beat my Titans in Nashville? Who knows. Our best player (Chris Johnson) would have been out due to the Ravens "equalizing move" early in the 2nd quarter. Would have been interesting. In a side note, Vince Young played very well last night. He surprised me. Kenny Britt looked great. Bring on those Steelers! The Thurs. night NFL opener loss will be toughway to start the season Art.

Less than a week away now Art. Are you pumped? I certainly am. Can't wait! 2 of the best teams in the league squaring off on the Thursday night NFL opener. Big game!

The Titans are nice as hell. I have no worries there.

Congrats to the Steelers they got the win. The Titans looked pretty good too. I am no less excited about there chances than I was 24 hrs ago.

Titans 0-6

Come Honor Face
10-19-2009, 03:03 PM
HaHa! I was waiting on this one. I'm flattered that you took the time to do that though Art.

Art Vandelay
10-19-2009, 03:06 PM
i'm flattered that you are still quietly lurking in the nfl forum

check two
10-19-2009, 03:06 PM
The Steelers aren't much better. The only team they can beat is the Browns.

BRONZBODY
10-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Titans 0-6yeah i dont know what happened to the titans son. im not a fan or anything but damn. cant say im a steelers fan either but seeing as i am a defense minded guy, i like teams with great defenses and pittsburgh is one of em. the bucs wer a great defense team too but hey...they 0-6 too.....

Art Vandelay
10-19-2009, 06:33 PM

steelers had to play without their second most important defensive player for several games while polamalu was out. now they lost their most important player for the year - aaron smith

11th Chamber
10-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Titans are fucking pathetic. I cant believe I accually got their D in fantasy this year

Visionz
10-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Titans are fucking pathetic. I cant believe I accually got their D in fantasy this year
ouch, you didn't play them yesterday did you? That would've set you back like 20 points or so.

Did yall read about it being the worst defeat in the NFL since 1970? Not only are the Titans bad, they're historically bad.

KZA
10-19-2009, 10:01 PM
raiders should sign this player..

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5972/datpigeon.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/33fe17d.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/o5u6gk.gif

V4D3R
10-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Tonite's game was part 1 one the Broncos road to redemption. Fuck those chargers - bring the Colts....

battle?
10-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Tonite's game was part 1 one the Broncos road to redemption. Fuck those chargers - bring the Colts....

ur really looking ahead 2 dec 13th?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ni/benny_hinn-india.jpg

check two
10-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Who would you's say is the best of the undefeated teams?

Visionz
10-20-2009, 12:05 AM
^Saints

battle?
10-20-2009, 12:09 AM
^Saints

but will they b there @ the end?>

check two
10-20-2009, 12:13 AM
I can say that the Saints are the best team in their division.

Visionz
10-20-2009, 12:25 AM
but will they b there @ the end?>
fuck if I know but if they keep playing at the level they're at now they certainly got a shot

I can say that the Saints are the best team in their division.
I would think the question of who was the best in the NFC was a toss-up between them and the Giants before this weekend.

Colts
Denver
Saints
Minnesota

that's it for the unbeaten. and I would say if they played that Brees would pick apart everyone of those D's with the Colts being the only ones that could possibly keep up in a shootout. I'm not a Saints fan but I think they're playing the best football in the league right now.

Marlo Stanfield
10-20-2009, 12:33 AM
Colts
Denver
Saints
Minnesota

V4D3R
10-20-2009, 12:55 AM
^^Broncos d is THE D this year - no fuckin way. Broncos over Saints - Defense wins games. I dont care how many weapons the Saints have...

...the Bronco fan.

Visionz
10-20-2009, 01:16 AM
^^Broncos d is THE D this year - no fuckin way. Broncos over Saints - Defense wins games. I dont care how many weapons the Saints have...

...the Bronco fan.
I watched the game tonight. They were gettin after Philip Rivers no doubt but the Chargers don't have a run game. What LT did three years ago don't amount to shit in 09 :lmao: Brees been sacked like what four times all season? They Saint do a better job of blockin (the Giants couldn't to him yesterday and everyone knows they definitely get to QBs) and they do a lot better job running the ball so yeah Broncos are good (and a lot better than I thought they'd be at the start of the season) but I still don't think they're better than the Saints.

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2009, 01:20 AM
....what are you, 7?

Marlo Stanfield
10-20-2009, 01:48 AM
Vader-

...the Bronco fan.

i wasnt necessarily ranking them in any order...

Visionz
10-20-2009, 02:26 AM
....what are you, 7?
:lmao: was that directed at me?

check two
10-20-2009, 02:29 AM
....what are you, 7?

ha ha I'm not the one so sensitive about things. Relax. Have fun. :king:

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2009, 02:32 AM
....why would you think that, other than it being the next post? LOL.
Check 2 edited my post from "WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE BEARS" to "THOSE GIANTS". That Check 2 sure is a witty individual.

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2009, 02:39 AM
ha ha I'm not the one so sensitive about things. Relax. Have fun. :king:

Teach me?

Visionz
10-20-2009, 02:41 AM
....why would you think that, other than it being the next post? LOL.
Check 2 edited my post from "WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE BEARS" to "THOSE GIANTS". That Check 2 sure is a witty individual.
that was the only reason ahaha, I was smh :lmao: didn't notice check pulled a fast one :b

the real question is wtf happened to the TITANS hotdamn!!!!

I mean, one game is one game, six games though,...................

hectis
10-20-2009, 03:25 AM
who would you's say is the best of the undefeated teams?

the purple people eaters!

Visionz
10-20-2009, 03:47 AM
I know you're a fan and all but you know Childress should have been calling plays to go for a TD at the end of that game. You're a missed FG away from an L. (and it seems like he'll pull something of relative stupidity when the playoffs roll around)

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2009, 05:01 AM
Titans... they're next step is to get Vince Young going. If Vince is going to be a career backup, or worse..a career UFL'er.. then the Titans need to bench Kerry and give him one last shot. I just think it's a question of when.

Those Texans are lookin' scrappy as ever.. they gonna have hard to catch up, if possible, with Indy... but a 5, 6 seed, as the 1 or 2 Wild Card is a definite possibility. Matter of fact, I anticipate them getting in as a Card if they can stay healthy. I know that's been a usual problem with Houston, so we'll see.

I'm still not sold on the Broncos... but aye... go 'head and crown 'em. I know Crusadah Jr. is..

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2009, 05:08 AM

They always seem to let you down? :tease:

Visionz
10-20-2009, 05:33 AM
We still got two games against Indy so if we can get on a roll and pull off a sweep,.....who knows? Most people will call that a long shot but the gap between us and them has been getting smaller every year and our D (which has always been the issue, moreso than health) is getting better every week with a new coordinator and Cushing has been a muphuckin BEAST as a rookie comin in. We've got a chance at the division title if we can play consistent.

On a side note.....how many of yall are aware that Schaub leads the league in TDs right now? After all those years in the gutter its nice to see it all coming together. And this ain't no fly by night shit neither, this team is young and built through the draft. As a fan, I'm loving it. Even with the bumps and bruises we're taking along the way. So close to being 5-1 right now on the real.

battle?
10-20-2009, 10:58 AM
joey galloway..see ya..

Compulsion
10-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Wow...We (Seattle) SUCK...Is it to early to want to fire the head coach? For what it is worth, watching our secondary get worse when he took it over prior to taking over the HC position made me never want to hire dude...Maybe we will actually draft a QB this year.

11th Chamber
10-20-2009, 01:18 PM
U dont need to draft a QB when u got the god Seneca

Art Vandelay
10-20-2009, 02:01 PM
Redskins Hold Press Conference To Announce They Are Still Sort Of A Football Team

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Jim-Zorn.article_large.jpg
October 20, 2009 | Issue 45•42 (http://www.theonion.com/content/index/4542) | Onion Sports (http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/sports)

WASHINGTON—Washington Redskins head coach Jim Zorn held a press conference Sunday to reassure fans that, despite an inability to effectively execute their offense, defense, or special teams, the Redskins were still somewhat comparable to a real football team. "It's been a tough season so far, and even though we are 2-4, we still have players, uniforms, Motorola headsets—all the components that technically constitute an NFL team, sort of," Zorn said while grimacing and making a "so-so" gesture with his hand. "Sure, I was stripped of play-calling responsibilities by team management, and I really don't have any clue who will play quarterback for us this Sunday, but I swear to you, in a weird, very convoluted way, we are in the NFL." Placing his hand over the microphone, Zorn then spoke briefly with an unidentified man near the stage, and announced that, for what it's worth, the organization owns the Internet domain name washingtonredskins.com through 2010.http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/onion/assets/terminator.gif

Olive Oil Goombah
10-20-2009, 09:47 PM
So far, my favorite teams to watch..

Dolphins
Saints
Broncos

Surreptitious
10-20-2009, 10:16 PM
So far, my favorite teams to watch..

Dolphins
Saints
Broncos

Bengals have been entertaining this year

and I always enjoy watching Rivers talk a lot of shit

Olive Oil Goombah
10-21-2009, 05:06 PM
i just cant watch the Bengals.

Too many sundays of Bengals divisional games they force us to watch. I have a phobia, just as im sure cincinnatians have one for the Browns.

Art Vandelay
10-21-2009, 05:18 PM
i'm going to spending two weeks in cinci for work soon. i am dreading it, but it sure beats cleveland.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-22-2009, 01:51 PM
L.A. Stadium Environmental Bill Signed

http://newzar.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/arnold.jpg

INDUSTRY, Calif. -- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed a bill allowing the construction of a 75,000-seat stadium that developers hope will lure an NFL team to the Los Angeles area.

Schwarzenegger announced the signing of the environmental exemption bill Thursday in Industry, where the stadium would be built about 15 miles east of Los Angeles.

Officials say the stadium would generate more than 18,000 jobs and more than $762 million in economic output.

Senators last week approved the bill, which would nullify a lawsuit filed by nearby residents over the project's environmental impact.

Developer Majestic Realty Co. has said the San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers are on its list of seven teams it will approach about a move to the Los Angeles area.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4585508

hectis
10-22-2009, 02:04 PM
maybe the Vikings

check two
10-22-2009, 02:56 PM
The Raiders? How many times are they going to go back and forth? lol Trade the Raiders with one of the UFL or Arena League teams.

battle?
10-22-2009, 04:10 PM
^
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/San+Diego+Chargers+v+Oakland+Raiders+B67otzueqSll. jpg

seymore says raiders in playoff's

11th Chamber
10-22-2009, 05:23 PM
i just cant watch the Bengals.

Too many sundays of Bengals divisional games they force us to watch. I have a phobia, just as im sure cincinnatians have one for the Browns.

I been a Bengals fan since I was a kid (the Akili Smith Days...)

I love the area in Cincinnati too, so I used to try to go to a Bengals game atleast every 2 years

Art Vandelay
10-22-2009, 06:12 PM
hahahaha, akili smith was a bust in 2 sports. he played minor league baseball and stunk, then he played pro football and stunk. however, he is probably laughing at me because he made a whole lot more money than i ever did

hectis
10-23-2009, 01:15 PM
lol

check two
10-23-2009, 01:27 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5e/Akili_Smith.jpg/372px-Akili_Smith.jpg

hectis
10-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Vikings suffer their first lose today in a game we could have won, but it was to a good steelers team, and not to a crappy team like the rams

also today I found out winfield will be out 4-6 weeks damn

not a good day

battle?
10-25-2009, 03:41 PM
Vikings suffer their first lose today in a game we could have won, but it was to a good steelers team, and not to a crappy team like the rams

also today I found out winfield will be out 4-6 weeks damn

not a good day

2bad peterson couldnt get going...
nice kick return for 6 by harvin though..

check two
10-25-2009, 04:13 PM
The Dolphins are beating up on the Saints right now.

Visionz
10-25-2009, 05:07 PM
the Texans game was a lot closer than it should have been. Our secondary was getting torched in the second half. We'll be drafting a safety in the first or second round in the next draft. It's needed.

Bobby Budknickers
10-25-2009, 06:25 PM
The Dolphins are beating up on the Saints right now.that was then, lol

37-34 NO lead is now :O

check two
10-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Congrats to Jamarcus Russell for being the worst QB in the NFL right now. A rating under 50, but he's back in the starting lineup. lol

THE W
10-25-2009, 10:43 PM
friking giants,

thats what happens when you eat too many cupcakes.

Surreptitious
10-25-2009, 10:55 PM
thats what happens when you eat too many cupcakes.

well put

the Panthers have once again suffered from the wrath of Delhomme.

I have had enough of that bumkin

Hollow Dartz
10-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Giants play the eagles next week. WE goin in!!!!

Come Honor Face
10-26-2009, 07:07 AM
My Titans didn't lose this week. lol

Come Honor Face
10-26-2009, 07:11 AM
Never in my life have I seen a starting QB in the NFL look as awful as Jamarcus Russell. With the Titans being 0-6 I feel like I shouldn't say anything about another team or their players, but for fucks sake the guy is historically terrible! 1st overall pick!!! FAIL!!

Art Vandelay
10-26-2009, 09:10 AM
umbro, due to the recent circumstances of your tennessee titans, and on behalf of everyone here in Pittsburgh, I would like to invite you into Steeler Nation. This is an open invitation for you and your family to join our proud family.
http://images.ballhype.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_large/2008/12/06/steeler_nation_cover_opaque.jpg
http://www.jaybaldwin.com/assets/content/news/SuperBowlXLIII/steelernation.png

• 6 Super Bowl wins
• Pittsburgh is closer to you than Nashville
• No country music played at our games
• Steelers owner Dan Rooney is tight with Obama

Come Honor Face
10-26-2009, 11:05 AM
• 6 Super Bowl wins
• Pittsburgh is closer to you than Nashville
• No country music played at our games

^^^All three valid points. That said, I'll pass. I love the Titans/Oilers, and i always will.

Art Vandelay
10-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Giants play the eagles next week. WE goin in!!!!

hollow dickz, you already looking past your game tonight? you should never do that. take it 1 game at a time.

11th Chamber
10-26-2009, 03:37 PM
It was great to see the Bengals fuck the Bears up like that

Even better that Benson got revenge on his old team. 189 YRDS!! Shiiit thats whats up

hectis
10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
its always good to see the bears lose

Art Vandelay
10-26-2009, 04:33 PM

and the vikings...

go steelers

check two
10-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Yeah, Benson was a bust until this season. I don't blame the Bears for getting rid of him.

Visionz
10-26-2009, 04:51 PM
^he didn't do much against the Texans and neither did Gore. Our shaky run defense isn't so shaky as the season progresses.

Surreptitious
10-26-2009, 05:32 PM
^thats cause yall get my fellow Wolfpacker Mario Williams

Olive Oil Goombah
10-26-2009, 05:42 PM
i am no longer a browns fan.

I am an unbiased observer of NFL football from now on.

Surreptitious
10-26-2009, 05:44 PM
i am no longer a browns fan.

I am an unbiased observer of NFL football from now on.

hahaha, I feel ya man, Jake Delhomme, need I say more

But I will stick it out with the Panthers, I went to every game when we were 1-15, could be worse

Olive Oil Goombah
10-26-2009, 05:51 PM
yea, but at least the Panthers have talent.

i mean, DeAngelo, Stewart, Steve Smith...plus they went to a super bowl a few years back.

The browns have nothing. NOTHING.

Not a running back, reciever, QB, LB, DE......NOTHING.

There is NO REASON why i should even watch and waste my Sunday when I could be golfing at great fall rates.

They suck....for 15 years they have been an embarassment and its only getting worse. This team now looks like its worse than the 99 or 00 version....and t hats not easy to do.

i thought Couch was bad...jesus christ....

Surreptitious
10-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Thats what makes it so frustrating is that we have some studs on our squad and it is ruined every weekend by Jake

but, yeah, yall have no pieces to the puzzle

what the fuck happened to Anderson?

hectis
10-26-2009, 07:14 PM

and the vikings...

go steelers

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/hectis/23-1.jpg

battle?
10-26-2009, 07:18 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/hectis/23-1.jpg

props!!

check two
10-26-2009, 08:20 PM
I wonder if anybody will want Larry Johnson once the Chiefs get rid of him.

Surreptitious
10-26-2009, 10:23 PM
no chance, he's used up

Bobby_Digital72
10-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Thats what makes it so frustrating is that we have some studs on our squad and it is ruined every weekend by Jake

but, yeah, yall have no pieces to the puzzle

what the fuck happened to Anderson?

My teams still part of the winless bunch (Tampa Bay) I'm hoping my Fantasy team Will get me thru this season..

11th Chamber
10-26-2009, 10:59 PM
I never realized how hard Jason Campbell is too watch until tonite. He's in his 4th or 5th year and he looks like a fuckin rookie with some of the shit he does

hectis
10-26-2009, 11:15 PM
possible NFC championship game preview this week Rams vs Lions

Surreptitious
10-27-2009, 02:15 PM
My teams still part of the winless bunch (Tampa Bay) I'm hoping my Fantasy team Will get me thru this season..

sometimes that is all you can do, at least there is money involved in fantasy, usually

11th Chamber
10-27-2009, 04:15 PM
possible NFC championship game preview this week Rams vs Lions

Shit this is one of our few chances to get another win this year, we better take them out

Olive Oil Goombah
10-27-2009, 08:00 PM
wheere is portis???

i told that fool that Derek Anderson was better than campbell

hectis
10-27-2009, 08:17 PM
he wont be around, the redskins owner called him, and now he is going to be calling the plays on D

Dirty Knowledge
10-29-2009, 02:59 PM
HAhaha

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Let's see what Vince has got now. Not that anyone else cares about an 0-6 team.

THE W
10-30-2009, 11:57 AM
the saints have a very good chance to go undefeated. other than the patriots they dont play anyone the rest of the year.

Dirty Knowledge
10-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Let's see what Vince has got now. Not that anyone else cares about an 0-6 team.

I'm gonna say the Titans will win 6 games the rest of the way now that they have Vince behind center. He's been away for a while, he's had plenty time to clear his head, this is it. This is his time. I'd assume he's got his mind right and he wants to prove a lot of doubters wrong.

Dirty Knowledge
10-30-2009, 02:22 PM
the saints have a very good chance to go undefeated. other than the patriots they dont play anyone the rest of the year.

You're so on the bandwagon..

They've gotta go to Washington, I don't care how bad they are that's always tough.
They've got Dallas.
They've got ATL twice.
They've got CAR twice.
They've got the Bucs twice. Those are all division games. So they have yet to play ball with those that know them well.
Pats as you said.

Number One Seed, probable. But undefeated? No'sah. They'll lose atleast 3 games.

THE W
10-30-2009, 04:47 PM
^^thank you for making my point for me :thumbup:

i was too lazy to type up their schedule.

Surreptitious
10-30-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm gonna say the Titans will win 6 games the rest of the way now that they have Vince behind center. He's been away for a while, he's had plenty time to clear his head, this is it. This is his time. I'd assume he's got his mind right and he wants to prove a lot of doubters wrong.

I have got to disagree here, they are fucking terrible.

I give them 2 wins

Visionz
10-31-2009, 11:40 AM
^i could see 'em getting three wins, four is absolutely tops

V4D3R
10-31-2009, 12:08 PM
Lol @ the Giant fans hating on the Saints.
They got the best chance of going undefeated.

The Broncos face the Ravens this weekend in B-more and I think that will be one of their 5 big tests this season. They already beat the Pats, then they got
Pitt
Giants
Colts
But usually its always some 1-8 team that beats a team with a good record so its a matter of catching that upset in my Proline tickets =)

Dirty Knowledge
11-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Why would I hate on the Saints? Their fans wore bags on their heads for like 20 years. Good for them IF they go undefeated, will just make for an even more interesting rematch in Janurary.

I'm sorry I don't crown teams in November.

check two
11-01-2009, 01:59 PM
I guess the Eagles won't need Westbrook today.

THE W
11-01-2009, 03:07 PM
giants seem to still have a tummy ache from eating all those cupcakes.

check two
11-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Did Tom Cable hit anymore women or threaten to kill anymore coaches lately?

Hollow Dartz
11-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Dirty Knowledge??????? What's going on man?????? LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
11-01-2009, 03:38 PM
the giants remembered that Eli was their QB and that they have average recievers

check two
11-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Rams win !! lol

check two
11-01-2009, 04:54 PM
There will be only one undefeated team left by tomorrow.

11th Chamber
11-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Rams win !! lol

God that shit was embarrassing

Hollow Dartz
11-01-2009, 05:27 PM
I heard that game wasn't televised LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
11-01-2009, 05:36 PM
they are doing the people of detroit a favor

V4D3R
11-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Broncos go down - this I knew would happen. Ravens have Denver's number when they are doing good - ever since Sharp was traded there in 2000.

hectis
11-01-2009, 07:59 PM
vikings 7-1

big blow to the texans today Daniels has torn his acl and is likely out for the season

Visionz
11-01-2009, 10:59 PM
vikings 7-1

big blow to the texans today Daniels has torn his acl and is likely out for the season
I hate to see it happen. Owen was having a great year but we've got some quality players to plug into his place. We get to hand the Colts their first loss next week :b

Surreptitious
11-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Panthers came through finally with a big win yesterday.

Finally, a game without Delhomme throwing the ball to the other team.

Peppers is a fuckin beast, he shed the block got up and busted out the pick 6.

Sucks we are in the same division as the Falcons and Saints this year

Dirty Knowledge
11-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Why would Ernie Accorsi wanna go back to Cleaveland?

11th Chamber
11-03-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm sorry I don't crown teams in November.

Bullshit, you have the Giants the Superbowl crown after the first few weeks. Until now you realise they arent even among the 5 best in the league

sakk
11-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Its been a while since i posted ... but ....

WHO DAT!!!

Not who dey like dumbass Stuart scott was saying after the game. Theyre were fans behind him yelling who DAT.
And hes out there saying "the fans behind me are yelling Who dey who dey gonna beat them saints"

Stuart Scott just to let you know one more time, its Who DAT NOT Who dey.

Carolina coming up gonnna be a tough game, cant have turnovers, we got away with alot of mistakes the last 2 weeks against ATL and MIA.

WHO DAT!

11th Chamber
11-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Who Dey is the Bengals. And they had that phrase longer than the Saints had theirs anyways

check two
11-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Maybe talk some English.

V4D3R
11-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Broncos need to keep wearing that retro uni. They sucked using them superbowl ones last weekend against the Ravens.

Visionz
11-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Broncos need to keep wearing that retro uni. They sucked using them superbowl ones last weekend against the Ravens.
So it was the uniforms? Ahahaha Have you seen Orton's completion % on throws over ten yards? Its not very good at all.

check two
11-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Orton is underrated, like I said before.

hectis
11-05-2009, 09:50 AM
pro bowl voting is going on right now

Dirty Knowledge
11-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Bullshit, you have the Giants the Superbowl crown after the first few weeks. Until now you realise they arent even among the 5 best in the league

LOL. How are your Lions I mean Bengals now is it? I see how it is. I guess I'm going to be a Falcons fan now. They are afterall in a state close to me so it makes sense. And they're doing better than my team. Hell yeah. Were you a Cowboys, Packers and San Fran fan back in the day too?

Dirty Knowledge
11-05-2009, 02:27 PM
WHO DAT!

The Week 9 Super Bowl Champions.

11th Chamber
11-05-2009, 10:47 PM
LOL. How are your Lions I mean Bengals now is it? I see how it is. I guess I'm going to be a Falcons fan now. They are afterall in a state close to me so it makes sense. And they're doing better than my team. Hell yeah. Were you a Cowboys, Packers and San Fran fan back in the day too?

Iv been a Lions and Bengals fan since I was a kid. Nothings changed.

Lions
Bengals
Tigers
Pistons
Red Wings
Mich. State
Oregon State

dont get it twisted

I kno yer not talking. Let me guess, you've ALWAYS been a Heat fan...being in New York and all, I mean thats yer home squad. No. Of course your 3 teams jus so happen to be teams that have gotten titles withen the last decade.

Of course its no coincidence yer not a Mets, Knicks or Jets fan...

check two
11-06-2009, 03:16 AM
lol

We are asking you, as fans of this team, this organization, and of the pride that this city has in the Chiefs, please deactivate Larry Johnson. Please do not let his name sit atop the all-time rushing leaders in Kansas City Chiefs history. He needs a mere 80 yards to surpass Priest. He doesn’t deserve that opportunity. He has never represented anything close to the values that we have for our Chiefs and it would be another dagger to the fans that continue to support this proud franchise:

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopLJ/petition.html

Surreptitious
11-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Iv been a Lions and Bengals fan since I was a kid. Nothings changed.

Lions
Bengals
Tigers
Pistons
Red Wings
Mich. State
Oregon State

dont get it twisted

I kno yer not talking. Let me guess, you've ALWAYS been a Heat fan...being in New York and all, I mean thats yer home squad. No. Of course your 3 teams jus so happen to be teams that have gotten titles withen the last decade.

Of course its no coincidence yer not a Mets, Knicks or Jets fan...

this is the NFL thread, fuck your other teams

CharlesJones
11-07-2009, 02:16 PM
LOL@the Browns get their asses kicked every week hahahahahahahahaha. They lost to the Bears 30-6 hahahahahahahahahahaha. Before that, they lost to Green Bay 31-3 LOL. Who they play tomorrow? Probably gonna be another asskicking by the opponent LOL. Browns will finish 1-15. Redskins will finish 2-14. I was expecting the Browns to not win any games this year LOL.

hectis
11-07-2009, 03:25 PM
the browns are not even the worse team in the NFL I would take them over the bucs, redskins and rams, and well they might beat the chiefs and lions

the distance between the good teams and the bad teams is Hugh this season

Bobby Budknickers
11-08-2009, 12:41 PM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/reid-single-ladies-freek.gif

Hollow Dartz
11-08-2009, 02:56 PM
^^^^ LOL Stop hatin nigga.. LOL they just switched the Cardinals vs Bears games to the Green Bay vs Tampa Bay game

11th Chamber
11-08-2009, 02:57 PM
I love seeing the Bucs back in the old Orange uniform

Surreptitious
11-08-2009, 04:30 PM
How about this start for the Panthers against the Saints!!!

Let's keep it going cats

Olive Oil Goombah
11-08-2009, 05:01 PM

yea, those are so much better than the pewter and red bullshit they got now

KZA
11-08-2009, 07:46 PM
merriman thought eli was tila on the last play

Bobby Budknickers
11-08-2009, 08:04 PM
LOL

eli tequila.

Surreptitious
11-08-2009, 09:04 PM
fucking Panthers, stick to the gameplan and run it down their throat and we could have won

Hollow Dartz
11-08-2009, 10:40 PM
LOL Where is Dirty Knowledge??????? 5-4 YOU DIDN'T PLAY ANYONE GOOD YOUR FIRST 5 GAMES.

Visionz
11-08-2009, 10:49 PM
We keep getting closer to beating the Colts. I really thought this was the year. The missed field goal at the end was a heartbreaker.

THE W
11-08-2009, 11:54 PM
why the hell did the eagles kick that fieldgoal???

colts escape by the skin of their teeth. their offense has bogged down.

Surreptitious
11-09-2009, 12:07 AM
it was a bad move, they got fucked on some spots though

Visionz
11-09-2009, 01:40 AM
why the hell did the eagles kick that fieldgoal???

colts escape by the skin of their teeth. their offense has bogged down.

the Texans D is better than people probably realize. We'd lose containment on run plays early in the season but that's been coached out of them. Our run D has been tops in the leauge for the last five weeks and that's going against backs like Gore, Lynch, and Benson. Cushing has made a huge difference. That's the DROY right there.

Suga Duga
11-09-2009, 03:40 AM
if I ever meet Jake Delhomme in person...

Come Honor Face
11-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Chris Johnson is the best RB in football. There I said it. I guess you guys will probably argue that guy in Minnesota who fumbles way more, has less catches, and has less yards on way more carries for a better team is better though. Most people do. I wouldn't trade Johnson for Peterson. No way! Lol @ the Raiders drafting Mcfumblin instead of Johnson! VY is impressing me. 2 games 2 TD runs, and 2 wins. Not bad. too bad we started 0 and fucking 6!!

hectis
11-09-2009, 10:52 AM

I love seen the bucs beat the packers, and cards beat the bears now the vikings are up by 3 games vs both teams

merriman thought eli was tila on the last play

lmao

We keep getting closer to beating the Colts. I really thought this was the year. The missed field goal at the end was a heartbreaker.

I think you will beat them next time

if I ever meet Jake Delhomme in person...

if u met him in person, and you played for the other team he throw the ball to you

Art Vandelay
11-09-2009, 11:03 AM
VY is impressing me. 2 games 2 TD runs, and 2 wins. Not bad. too bad we started 0 and fucking 6!!

this is why you finally won, cletus.

http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/20/2009/10/31/175x131/keithbulluckLenDalewhite.jpg
after stomping our terrible towel last year, the titans lost 7 games in a row. now Keith Bullock and LenDale White autographed a terrible towel for charity asking to release the curse and you guys finally win a game. bitch, believe.

Come Honor Face
11-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Cletus? Towels don't lose football games, players, coaches, and officials do.

Art Vandelay
11-09-2009, 11:25 AM
isn't everyone from west virginia named cletus or delbert? i picture you more of a cletus

Come Honor Face
11-09-2009, 12:17 PM
I've never met anyone with either of those names. lol @ the name Delbert!

Art Vandelay
11-09-2009, 12:55 PM
lol, last month when i was in charleston, wv, i met a guy named Delbert. a girl i know from WV told me that's a common name where she lives.

Come Honor Face
11-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Does she live in the hills?

V4D3R
11-09-2009, 01:50 PM
The Broncos want revenge too...and they will get it this year I hope.
http://i34.tinypic.com/yicn6.jpg

And the Saints well...
http://i34.tinypic.com/29vxnhj.jpg

beautifulrock
11-09-2009, 02:31 PM
go saints

V4D3R
11-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Bronco's signed Ty Law this week, with Dawkins, Bailey, in the secondary already...

He gives the Broncos their fifth player over age 30 in the secondary, a collection of defensive backs that now has 20 Pro Bowls on its collective resume. Champ Bailey has been named to eight, with Brian Dawkins having been named to seven.

Several personnel directors around the league contacted Friday believe Law can still be an effective spot player in a team's specialty packages, such as the nickel (five defensive backs) or dime (six defensive backs) scheme. His arrival probably means reduced roles for cornerbacks Alphonso Smith, a rookie, and Jack Williams.

Two of the last three opposing quarterbacks — New England's Tom Brady and Baltimore's Joe Flacco — zeroed in on the Broncos' third cornerback in some passing situations and found plenty of success. Patriots receivers who predominantly lined up against the Broncos' third cornerback caught 11 passes for just over 100 yards combined in the Oct. 11 game. That total included four catches for 46 yards by Wes Welker against the Broncos' nickel package.

And Sunday, Flacco was 12-of-15 passing against the
nickel package, and four of those completions went for at least 17 yards. Ravens wide receiver Kelley Washington had third-down catches of 18 and 21 yards late in the third quarter — both with Williams giving chase — on a scoring drive that turned a 16-7 Ravens lead to a 23-7 bulge as the fourth quarter opened.

Time to fill them holes up...Art Vandelay - here we go again.
And next week too Pens @ Sens on thursday.

KZA
11-09-2009, 06:03 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/27xi5gl.jpg

ochocinco wins

V4D3R
11-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Nice defensive first half so far...

V4D3R
11-09-2009, 11:08 PM
looks like the non retro uni's are doing it again...

KZA
11-09-2009, 11:29 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/rc6h7b.jpg

check two
11-09-2009, 11:32 PM
It doesn't sound like Vick wants to stay with the Eagles after this season. Should the Eagles keep him or let him be a backup somewhere else?

whitey
11-09-2009, 11:41 PM
^starter on the bills.

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2009, 12:27 AM
If the season ended today the Giants would still be in the playoffs. So I'm confident we will get shit together. I'm not going anywhere Hollow, I'm right here baby. Worry about your Iggles. If you guys would've not been so focused on the end of the Giants game maybe you could've beaten the Girlz. Gonna be a long two weeks.. but I can't fucking wait until Big Blue suits back up. Hopefully, we'll see a brand new team.

Bobby Budknickers
11-10-2009, 12:59 AM
If the season ended today the Giants would still be in the playoffs.sorry charlie

cowboys 6-2
eagles 5-3
vikings 7-1
saints 8-0
falcons 5-3
cardinals 5-3

giants 5-4

don't get me wrong, i'd much rather see new york lose in the playoffs than dallas

http://i38.tinypic.com/2vmzkt1.jpg

Surreptitious
11-10-2009, 02:04 AM

that kid needs some accutane immediately.

what kind of dickhead camera man takes a live MNF shot of some kid with that shit on his face?

on a side note, the goddamn Steelers are running the ball well again, watch out

Dirty Knowledge
11-10-2009, 03:01 AM
Okay, the Giants are one game out after a big ass failure 4 game skid. Still a very good position compared to other teams. Like I said, I'm not going anywhere, Giants will prevail and if we don't? I garuntee one of our rivals won't do shit!!

Come Honor Face
11-10-2009, 08:01 AM
What about Ahmad Bradshaw being better than Chris Johnson Dirty?

I am aware that the Titans suck and it means nothing when discussing this issue.

V4D3R
11-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Yo that grossed me out during the game...i was eating at the time they super-imposed his face...did u catch the commentators laughin after they showed the kid?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Eli Manning.......this is what he is going to be.....inconsistent til the day he retires.

And overrated because of the name on his jersey

Compulsion
11-11-2009, 05:35 AM
that kid needs some accutane immediately.

what kind of dickhead camera man takes a live MNF shot of some kid with that shit on his face?

on a side note, the goddamn Steelers are running the ball well again, watch out

Co-sign on all of that.

Compulsion
11-11-2009, 05:37 AM
It doesn't sound like Vick wants to stay with the Eagles after this season. Should the Eagles keep him or let him be a backup somewhere else?

Let him go elsewhere. He is listed as the third string for the Eagles anyway isn't he? Let him go somewhere and play if anyone wants him.

Compulsion
11-11-2009, 05:39 AM
Eli Manning.......this is what he is going to be.....inconsistent til the day he retires.

And overrated because of the name on his jersey

True, but that isn't really his fault either. He doesn't annoy the hell out of me like his brother though so I guess I don't have much hate for dude.

Visionz
11-11-2009, 03:16 PM
True, but that isn't really his fault either. He doesn't annoy the hell out of me like his brother though so I guess I don't have much hate for dude.

Poutin Whaaaning, please use this as his name in all future conversations. I'm trying see if I can start a trend that goes nation-wide. Btw for a team to have ten 12+ seasons in a row and only have one super bowl win to show for it is pretty shitty. Yeah they dominate in the regular season but they suck in the playoffs and especially so when Bob Sanders is hurt. (out for the season this year)

With the Patriots this weekend and the Texans getting revenge a couple weeks from now, the world will see plenty of the crybaby face he breaks out with in the loses. :b

check two
11-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Was Russell really the top pick for the Raiders?

battle?
11-11-2009, 10:34 PM
^

College: LSU
Draft: 2007 - 1st round (1st pick) by the Oakland Raiders

check two
11-11-2009, 11:12 PM
I guess he's been one of the worst first picks of all time so far? lol

Dirty Knowledge
11-12-2009, 02:32 PM
What about Ahmad Bradshaw being better than Chris Johnson Dirty?

I am aware that the Titans suck and it means nothing when discussing this issue.

I'm not even going to look at the stats. Ahmad Bradshaw is still backing up Brandon Jacobs. What does Johnson get like 20 carries a game? I'm sure their averages are probably similar. Giants run game has been weak this year but that's because we want to let Eli gun it all the time. I don't get it. I like Eli's arm, and I like him going deep here and there, but let the run open up the pass. It's not vica-versa.

Hey, how do you like my mid-season Titans' turnaround prediction? That one's looking pretty good though. Like I said, no playoffs, but there's still some fight left in Tennessee.

Come Honor Face
11-12-2009, 07:14 PM
They need to get Bradshaw going more cuz I think Brandon Jacobs is getting those veteran power back legs now. It happens to virtually all power backs that don't have the quickness to avoid the big hits. I watched it happen to Eddie George myself. Bradshaw is nice. He is by no means on Chris Johnson's level, but who is really?

Surreptitious
11-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Bradshaw is still backing up Brandon Jacobs. What does Johnson get like 20 carries a game? I'm sure their averages are probably similar.

If you are trying to argue that Bradshaw is as good as Chris Johnson you are lying to yourself. That is obsurd.

Bradshaw isnt even the best rb on his team, and he sure as hell can't touch Chris Johnson

KZA
11-12-2009, 11:28 PM
lol cutler 5 int

THE W
11-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Poutin Whaaaning, please use this as his name in all future conversations. I'm trying see if I can start a trend that goes nation-wide. Btw for a team to have ten 12+ seasons in a row and only have one super bowl win to show for it is pretty shitty. Yeah they dominate in the regular season but they suck in the playoffs and especially so when Bob Sanders is hurt. (out for the season this year)

With the Patriots this weekend and the Texans getting revenge a couple weeks from now, the world will see plenty of the crybaby face he breaks out with in the loses. :b
yeah peyton is pretty friking overrated honestly. dude has had he most talented team offensively for the better half of the last decade and is a postseaon flameout every year. its not like they go to the playoffs and lose shootouts either, they get shut down on offense. they won in 06 because of their defense and running game. peyton had more picks than TDs that postseason.

i think he knew that which is why he wasnt all that jubilant about winning it all.

Visionz
11-12-2009, 11:35 PM
lol cutler 5 int
on the bright side Chicago fans.....only four were his fault :lmao:

you can practically see the chicken bone stickin out his neck when they get into the red zone. Choke.

Visionz
11-12-2009, 11:40 PM
yeah peyton is pretty friking overrated honestly. dude has had he most talented team offensively for the better half of the last decade and is a postseaon flameout every year. its not like they go to the playoffs and lose shootouts either, they get shut down on offense. they won in 06 because of their defense and running game. peyton had more picks than TDs that postseason.

i think he knew that which is why he wasnt all that jubilant about winning it all.
Are you talking about Poutin Whaaaning? I'm not sure who this Peyton you're talking about is ;)

KZA
11-12-2009, 11:42 PM
hester broke his own ankle when that happened.

Dirty Knowledge
11-13-2009, 01:39 PM
They need to get Bradshaw going more cuz I think Brandon Jacobs is getting those veteran power back legs now. It happens to virtually all power backs that don't have the quickness to avoid the big hits. I watched it happen to Eddie George myself. Bradshaw is nice. He is by no means on Chris Johnson's level, but who is really?

The Giants need to do a lot of things, they never do. One thing I've always wanted to see was a split backfield with Brandon behind Eli to the left, and Bradshaw behind to the right. And why not a little no-huddle? Giants could be so dangerous it's not even funny, but I guess we just love making it hard.

And Bradshaw is averaging 5.0 a carry, Johnson's got a sick 6.7.... I judge RB's by that over a lot of other things, as well attempts, which Chris has about close to 50 more than Ahmad. It's actually not really fair to compare these two backs. Jacobs vs Johnson is the only fair comparison we could have. And that's no contest right now.. Johnson is KOing Jacobs as a back this year.

Come Honor Face
11-13-2009, 02:10 PM
The Giants need to do a lot of things, they never do.

I'll tell you one thing they've done, they've won Super Bowls. You're talking to a Houston Oilers fan here.

Dirty Knowledge
11-13-2009, 02:28 PM
yeah that's true. we should have more.

KZA
11-13-2009, 06:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/Bio1590/JayButler.png

jay butler

baby jesus
11-13-2009, 06:10 PM

This Is Crazy Most Talented Offense I Dont See How Marvin Harrison Was Good But I Dont Think He Would Be In Hall Of Fame Disscussion If It Wasnt For Peyton Manning, The Edge Was An Ok Back Hasnt Had One Since Then And Is Literally Winning Games This Year By Himself. If He Wasnt On The Colts This Year They Probably Have A Losing Record. He Always Makes People Look Good Collie, Garcon, Gonzalez Really. Reggie Wayne Is Really Good Though And I Think He Would Be Just As Good Anywhere Else Even Dallas Clark Wouldnt Be A Pro Bowler Without Peyton.

Your Clearly Watching Two Of The Best To Ever Do It Right Now In Brady And Peyton Right Now Truly Special Quaterbacks. Not Just Hall Of Famers But Really All Time Greats.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2009, 06:13 PM
marvin harrison waas the man...ur nuts

baby jesus
11-13-2009, 06:19 PM
The Giants need to do a lot of things, they never do. One thing I've always wanted to see was a split backfield with Brandon behind Eli to the left, and Bradshaw behind to the right. And why not a little no-huddle? Giants could be so dangerous it's not even funny, but I guess we just love making it hard..
The Coaching Has Been Shit I've Always Hated Gilbride I Gave Him A Pass For Awhile After The Super Bowl But He Sucks Flat Out. The Giants Are A Smash Mouth Football Team And Hes Trying To Make Them Out To Be This Pass First Team Which I Dont Get. The Run Has Been Pretty Sucessful Too In Some Of These Games And He Goes Away From It. The Whole Bullshit Of Oh Theres 8 In the Box I Dont Care If Your A Good Offense You Dictate What You Want To Do Not The Other Way Around.

Sheridan Has Been Awful On Defense God I Wish We Had Spagnolou Right About Now It Seems Like He Never Adjusts At All During A Game.

The Game Plans Have Been Awful On Both Sides And Predictable It Seems Like The Other Team Is Out Coaching Them Every Week Like They Got Us Completely Figured Out And The Giants Have No Clue Whats Happening.

To Top It Off For Them Not To Atleast Give One Try At The Endzone Last Week Was A Joke I Knew It Would Come Back To Bite Them. Coughlins Had A Tough Year To.

The Biggest Problem Though Has Probably Been The Down Years On Both Lines So Far This Season. I Still Have Faith They'll Get It Right And Peak At The Right Time And Make The Playoff Surging But It's Now An Uphill Battle.

baby jesus
11-13-2009, 06:23 PM
marvin harrison waas the man...ur nuts
Wanna Talk About Playoff Bust He Would Kill There Team In The Playoffs When He Would Decide To Do Nothing And Flounder And Shrivel Up In The Big Games He's The Biggest Culprit For There Offensive Failures In The Playoffs.

I Dont Want To Come Off Like I'm Bashing Him He Was A Very Good WR And A Great Route Runner But I Think Peyton Really Made Him Shine To The Status He's At. I Still Think He Would Be A Pro Bowler But Not In Hall Of Fame Discussions.

Compulsion
11-14-2009, 05:44 AM
Wanna Talk About Playoff Bust He Would Kill There Team In The Playoffs When He Would Decide To Do Nothing And Flounder And Shrivel Up In The Big Games He's The Biggest Culprit For There Offensive Failures In The Playoffs.

I Dont Want To Come Off Like I'm Bashing Him He Was A Very Good WR And A Great Route Runner But I Think Peyton Really Made Him Shine To The Status He's At. I Still Think He Would Be A Pro Bowler But Not In Hall Of Fame Discussions.

Having Manning sure doesn't hurt...

Compulsion
11-14-2009, 05:47 AM
The Coaching Has Been Shit I've Always Hated Gilbride I Gave Him A Pass For Awhile After The Super Bowl But He Sucks Flat Out. The Giants Are A Smash Mouth Football Team And Hes Trying To Make Them Out To Be This Pass First Team Which I Dont Get. The Run Has Been Pretty Sucessful Too In Some Of These Games And He Goes Away From It. The Whole Bullshit Of Oh Theres 8 In the Box I Dont Care If Your A Good Offense You Dictate What You Want To Do Not The Other Way Around.

Sheridan Has Been Awful On Defense God I Wish We Had Spagnolou Right About Now It Seems Like He Never Adjusts At All During A Game.

The Game Plans Have Been Awful On Both Sides And Predictable It Seems Like The Other Team Is Out Coaching Them Every Week Like They Got Us Completely Figured Out And The Giants Have No Clue Whats Happening.

To Top It Off For Them Not To Atleast Give One Try At The Endzone Last Week Was A Joke I Knew It Would Come Back To Bite Them. Coughlins Had A Tough Year To.

The Biggest Problem Though Has Probably Been The Down Years On Both Lines So Far This Season. I Still Have Faith They'll Get It Right And Peak At The Right Time And Make The Playoff Surging But It's Now An Uphill Battle.

A coach really does need to be able to adjust to the personell they got, or it will never work out. You have to stick with your teams strengths. For my (shitty) Seahawks team we are a passing team, but all offseason our coaches talked about running. Go into the season, and in a shock to no one..we can't run the damn ball...

THE W
11-14-2009, 05:48 PM
This Is Crazy Most Talented Offense I Dont See How Marvin Harrison Was Good But I Dont Think He Would Be In Hall Of Fame Disscussion If It Wasnt For Peyton Manning, The Edge Was An Ok Back Hasnt Had One Since Then And Is Literally Winning Games This Year By Himself. If He Wasnt On The Colts This Year They Probably Have A Losing Record. He Always Makes People Look Good Collie, Garcon, Gonzalez Really. Reggie Wayne Is Really Good Though And I Think He Would Be Just As Good Anywhere Else Even Dallas Clark Wouldnt Be A Pro Bowler Without Peyton.

Your Clearly Watching Two Of The Best To Ever Do It Right Now In Brady And Peyton Right Now Truly Special Quaterbacks. Not Just Hall Of Famers But Really All Time Greats.
every good quarterback is gonna improve the play of his reciever. marvin still had to get open for peyton to throw him those passes. what other QBs in the last 7 years have had better talent than peyton for as long as he had?

peyton will be a hall of famer when his career is over but im not gonna put him up there with the all time greats until he shows me he can get it done in the post season.

Art Vandelay
11-15-2009, 01:02 AM
ok, reading last weaks posts i have noticed a few things...

• i will no longer read baby jesus' posts after claiming marvin harrison wasn't good
• high definition screwed the acne kid's chances of ever getting laid
• did somebody really say bradshaw was a better rb than chris johnson????
• beware the steelers. the O-Line was a week spot last year and they won the super bowl. now the O-Line is playing unbelievable.

check two
11-15-2009, 03:53 PM
The Saints struggling with the Rams. lol

Surreptitious
11-15-2009, 03:56 PM
How about them muhfuckin Panthers!!!

I love beating the Fal-coons

Come Honor Face
11-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Bengals about to take control of the AFC North. Who woulda thought?

check two
11-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Yeah, the Bengals are looking good, beating both the Steelers and Ravens twice this season.

11th Chamber
11-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Get um Cincy!!

Where u at Art?

• beware the steelers. the O-Line was a week spot last year and they won the super bowl. now the O-Line is playing unbelievable.

Bengals D tore thru that "unbelievable" O-Line today

Art Vandelay
11-15-2009, 04:33 PM
i thought most of those sacks were from roethlisberger holding the ball too long.

V4D3R
11-15-2009, 07:21 PM
I cant believe wtf the Redskins ? Dam.

Dirty Knowledge
11-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Great day with the Iggles, Girlz and Falcons all going down. Still gonna be a battle next week between Giants and Falcons but glad we get that at home. Everything we wanted happened, and with the horrific last 4 weeks, the Giants are still in position to make the playoffs and also get back in the hunt for the NFC East crown not that we were out've it but wins by Philly and Dallas today would've really been painful. Good shit. Giants better not let me down.

I agree 100% about the coaching, Baby J, they've all sucked and yes TC has had a rough year because at the end of the day it all falls on him. Gameplanning needs to tighten up but also, the team does too. Can't put it all on the coaching. But sometimes you really can't help yourself but to just scratch your head at some of the moves.

I really thought we should've kept Spags, and done an FSU type of deal where he would've been made Head Coach after TC leaves. Too bad because he seemed to really have the defense by the balls and they played tough for him. He would've made for an interesting head coach. I won't even go by what the Rams are doing for him because they've got trouble on both sides of the ball when you get past the fact that Stephen Jackson is a great Running Back, or was, or still could be, whatever.

Dirty Knowledge
11-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Colts looked to be coming back strong after that pick.. and then little brother goes and throws another ;/ still time though.

Dirty Knowledge
11-15-2009, 10:53 PM
I think it's over for the Colts Perfect season

THE W
11-15-2009, 11:36 PM
....or not??

an idiotic decision to go for it on 4th down. you punt and make peyton drive the length of the field.

yeah, the pats basically gave that game away.

Prolifical ENG
11-15-2009, 11:43 PM
incredible.

Dirty Knowledge
11-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Titans will hand the Colts their 1st. Classic tonight.

Art Vandelay
11-15-2009, 11:47 PM
good for belichick. he thinks he is god. he just cost his team a win.

Dirty Knowledge
11-15-2009, 11:54 PM
LOL Belicheck 2 is crying like a lilbitch in this press conf

BRONZBODY
11-15-2009, 11:56 PM
....or not??

an idiotic decision to go for it on 4th down. you punt and make peyton drive the length of the field.

yeah, the pats basically gave that game away.yeah..but bellicheck being the pompous disrespectful ass that he is decides to go for it. why? because he dosent respect the colts D...and it bit on the ass.

i got nothing against the pats team..but i do have a issue with billy b..ans not cause he cheated. he wasnt the only one cheating, hes the only one that got caught.

THE W
11-16-2009, 12:08 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/niguh1/princewtf2.gif
bill's decision to go for it on 4th down disgusts prince....

monumental brain farts aside, that was a hell of a game.

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2009, 12:10 AM
There's about to be a big CLUSTERFUCK for that Wild Card spot in both confs

BRONZBODY
11-16-2009, 01:22 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/niguh1/princewtf2.gif
bill's decision to go for it on 4th down disgusts prince....

monumental brain farts aside, that was a hell of a game.lmao!!!

indeed that was a great game!!!!

Come Honor Face
11-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Titans owner Bud Adams reacts to Titans sealing the victory over the Bills yesterday. Get em Bud!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTxHuUGG_2c

Olive Oil Goombah
11-16-2009, 04:57 PM
im parlaying the Ravens minus 10 and a half and the under in tonights game.

100 to win 240...

if these faggot ass browns catch lightning in a bottle tonight i will be PISSED

Art Vandelay
11-16-2009, 05:00 PM
lol @ nick toochski claiming to be italian, but getting ripped off $10 on a parlay.

Prolifical ENG
11-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Browns are +450 on wsex.com

Olive Oil Goombah
11-16-2009, 05:24 PM
lol @ nick toochski claiming to be italian, but getting ripped off $10 on a parlay.

lol...im going thru my buddy who is going thru his bookie so i dont doubt he is taxing me something

THE W
11-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Titans owner Bud Adams reacts to Titans sealing the victory over the Bills yesterday. Get em Bud!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTxHuUGG_2c
if they're good enough to beat the jags, 9ers, and bills, than they should be able to beat the rams, seahawks and maybe the texans.

they might just get those 6 wins.

Art Vandelay
11-16-2009, 05:53 PM
lol...im going thru my buddy who is going thru his bookie so i dont doubt he is taxing me something

the minimum a 2 team parlay should pay is 2½ to 1. sometimes you can even get 13 to 5. your friend is taxing you $10-$20 if you win.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-16-2009, 08:11 PM
fuck it, i didnt like the under on the parly, i just took the Ravens minus 11 and a half for 250.

FUCK THE BROWNS I BET THE REAL BROWNS

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2009, 08:17 PM
If I am the Titans fans, I am NOT GIVING UP ON THIS SEASON. Looking at the standings, THINGS CAN HAPPEN... there's a LOT of football to be played this year! Regardless of who's on what bandwagon!

And I'm liking Cleaveland tonight. They caught fire vs the Giants on MNF last year, why not this? I dunno. Just got a feeling. Watch the Browns get whooped though LOL.

Are the Browns fans going to really sit out the entire first quarter of the game? HEard a rumor that they were trying to.. I'd laugh my ass off if it happens.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-16-2009, 08:18 PM
nah, i was just down there, the muny lot is packed.... it aint happening.

go ravens

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2009, 09:49 PM
stupid browns. had em backed up

Olive Oil Goombah
11-16-2009, 10:16 PM
the fucking Clowns would play good now...fuckin faggots.

Hopefully they will have a total second half collapse, altho i dont really kno that they did anythign int he first half.

fucking faggots...with there white trash west side piece of shit fat fuck fans...so corny.

I like how they wre booing when they didnt throw with 50 seconds left on their own ten...LOL...they havent scored a touchdown in 12 games, and they want the offense to go 90 yards in under a minute.

RETARDS

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2009, 10:23 PM
told ya

wait

ravens down the redzone

here comes the blowout

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2009, 10:29 PM
LOL, here it comes

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2009, 11:00 PM
LOL @ LeBron highlights on MNF.... the only thing that could cheer the mistake by the lake up

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2009, 11:28 PM
lopez tonight > MNF this week

Olive Oil Goombah
11-16-2009, 11:41 PM
250 dollars richer...its a beautiful thing, plus i got to see LeBron highlights.

Dirty Knowledge
11-17-2009, 12:02 AM
dont spend it all in one place

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2009, 03:04 PM
a new golf bag, another ps3 controller, a cheap bluetooth ....leaves me with about 75.

check two
11-17-2009, 03:24 PM
You might have enough left to get this:

http://www.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/exhibitionist/membersonly.jpg

Art Vandelay
11-17-2009, 04:54 PM
250 dollars richer.

you just doubled the entire net worth of cleveland

Olive Oil Goombah
11-17-2009, 05:47 PM
You might have enough left to get this:

http://www.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/exhibitionist/membersonly.jpg

haha...the old morty seinfeld jacket.

my grandfather has about 10 of those, no joke.

Art Vandelay
11-18-2009, 12:58 AM
i picture your grandfather as more of a jack komplus than morty seinfeld...

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/4/2009/10/8b485ac334ab06b28bd6e6a434ea4148/original.jpg

eY60VzVk0YQ

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2009, 04:34 PM
no....my gramps, RIP, he was the Italian version of Morty. his mannerisms, his voice, the way he talked, everything.

check two
11-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Why did the Bengals pick up Larry Johnson? lol

Art Vandelay
11-19-2009, 02:01 AM
i was thinking the same thing. the bengals have everything going right for them. why would they sign a fucking cancer like larry johnson? they've overcome enough off the field problems to get to where they are now. why sign another one?

Surreptitious
11-19-2009, 02:10 AM
yeah, they have Bernard Scott who is pretty good to fill in for Benson if hes out for awhile

that made no sense to me, but who knows

positive atmosphere like Cincy right now could turn LJ's bitchass around

Art Vandelay
11-19-2009, 12:26 PM
or negative atmosphere like lj's bitchass could turn cincy around.

whitey
11-20-2009, 12:31 AM
rick williams still that dude.

Art Vandelay
11-20-2009, 12:36 AM
good thing. with clinton portis being poop sandwich and now hurt, it's good that i have williams coming off the bench for my fantasy team.