PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Queen Of Poetry
12-17-2009, 11:24 AM
just heard it on mike and mike
Rest In Peace

What????? Oh damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Chris. That's so sad.

check two
12-17-2009, 11:47 AM
R.I.P.

Was he trying to jump in the back of that truck while that woman was driving away?

Queen Of Poetry
12-17-2009, 11:57 AM
R.I.P.

Was he trying to jump in the back of that truck while that woman was driving away?

I guess.........I guess he ain't want her to leave........I don't know. Just a dumb mistake.

check two
12-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Lawrence Phillips got sentenced to 31 years in jail. What a loser. lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Apuk_g3YyijL.5dsosG.IdZDubYF?slug=ap-lawrencephillips-assault&prov=ap&type=lgns

Dirty Knowledge
12-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Fuck The Eagles I Swear The Giants Owe Them One Big Time. Fuckin Sheridan Is Awful I Understand The Players Have To Play Better But When There Just Lookin Confused Out There Thats On The Coach.

I Usually Give Gilbride Shit And That Draw On 3rd In 5 Made Me Throw Up His Offense Did Put Up What 38 Points Or Something Like That So I Wont Get On Him.

If Dallas Beats New Orleans I'll Just Have To Laugh If They Do That They Deserve To Make The Playoffs. Hopefully They Dont Because I Think The Giants Win The Next Three I Dont Know Why But I Honestly Do.

We'll beat em in the first round this year, fuck em.

11th Chamber
12-18-2009, 09:06 PM
^^ Lol at you even thinking you're gonna make the playoffs

Dirty Knowledge
12-18-2009, 09:14 PM
LOL, your bitch ass would know.

Dirty Knowledge
12-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Break down the art of not makin the playoffs for us one more time

Come Honor Face
12-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Break down the art of not makin the playoffs for us one more time

Pretty simple. Just lose too many games, and you will be watching the playoffs on TV.

Dirty Knowledge
12-18-2009, 11:03 PM
PRetty simple, the Lions suck and 11th should keep his mouth shut next time he decides to get back on my nutsack

Come Honor Face
12-18-2009, 11:24 PM
I'll say this. The Lions suck right now, but I have been very impressed with Stafford as a passer. Rookie mistakes look like the only problem. They address that O-Line and defense, they'll win some games. May want to get a RB too. lol Calvin Johnson is a bauce!

THE W
12-18-2009, 11:44 PM
the lions may want to get an NFL football team. they have issues at every position. the quality teams have great players in a few positions and everyone else is solid. the lions have solid players in a few positions and everyone else is garbage.

matt millan raped this franchise and set it back 10 years.

hectis
12-19-2009, 09:33 AM
I love to see NFC north teams lose not named the Vikings, but I feel bad for the lions

Olive Oil Goombah
12-19-2009, 11:32 AM
well, the future is alot brighter with stafford. Now they can build around something on offense.

11th Chamber
12-19-2009, 11:35 AM
They need to get some decent O-Linemen so his career isnt over within a few years

Defense is our number one concern tho. Iv never seen as many missed tackles in a game as I saw when they played Baltimore last week. Our linebackers are straight, but the D-Line and especially the secondary is a atrocious.

THE W
12-19-2009, 10:31 PM
well, so much for the possibility of the undefeated superbowl. would've been the game of all games.

Come Honor Face
12-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Drew Brees may have just lost me $500 in fantasy football. Chris Johnson better go nuts on the Dolphins!

check two
12-19-2009, 11:37 PM
The Colts can now be declared the best team.

hectis
12-20-2009, 05:28 AM
happy to see the saints lose, now if we win the rest of our games and they lose one more we get home field in the NFC

Queen Of Poetry
12-20-2009, 07:32 AM
Them damn 'boys. I hate them!

Art Vandelay
12-20-2009, 01:02 PM
the steelers start their quest for a 7th superbowl ring today.

Come Honor Face
12-20-2009, 01:53 PM
Don't look now Tooch, but VY has 3 deep ball TD passes early in the 3rd Quarter.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Like i said...he will play good at times because of chris Johnson bringing the safeties up, but he wont win them a super bowl.

sorry bud

Come Honor Face
12-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Still alive! Go Packers! Go bears!

battle?
12-20-2009, 04:46 PM
The Colts can now be declared the best team.

but can they get 2 the big game?

Mcthuggin99
12-20-2009, 06:55 PM
damn it the packers lost by a point!!

THE W
12-20-2009, 07:01 PM
way to bail your coach out from his "belichick" moment benny. 500 yards passing and the game winner...studly.

Come Honor Face
12-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Last Febuary was Mike Tomlin's Bellichek moment.

the scarecrow
12-20-2009, 07:24 PM
big ben played like a madman, good performance by V.Y. too

Olive Oil Goombah
12-20-2009, 07:30 PM
what a game.

Jerome Harrison ran for 286 yards today. Watch out for this man. He will be a stud.

Surreptitious
12-20-2009, 09:54 PM
In typical Panther fashion we look like a team to be reckoned with at the end of a season that can't be saved.

Thank god Jake got hurt, this might save us for the next few years.

Johnathan Stewart is bullying the fucking Vikings.

Let the Matt Moore era begin

Hollow Dartz
12-20-2009, 09:59 PM
LOL Jake is a Cancer now, first it was Ken Lucas but the cancer spread after he left lol

Surreptitious
12-20-2009, 10:06 PM
LOL Jake is a Cancer now, first it was Ken Lucas but the cancer spread after he left lol

dont even get me started on Ken Lucas's bitchass

Jake is done.

hopefully John Fox is also for sticking with that bum for so long

Hollow Dartz
12-20-2009, 10:10 PM
dont even get me started on Ken Lucas's bitchass

Jake is done.

hopefully John Fox is also for sticking with that bum for so long
LMAO everytime I mention Ken Lucas to a Panthers fan they get ready to explode lol. Look like this game is wrapped up if they score here...

Surreptitious
12-20-2009, 10:18 PM
ass whooping.

too little too late

THE W
12-20-2009, 10:24 PM
looking pretty good for peyton to get another MVP....and follow it up with another post season flop.

hectis
12-20-2009, 10:29 PM
wow the vikings really let me down today

battle?
12-21-2009, 07:27 PM
^ i wouldnt worry that much
u guys play great in dome's

whitey
12-21-2009, 08:26 PM
what a game.

Jerome Harrison ran for 286 yards today. Watch out for this man. He will be a stud.

they played the chiefs brohan.

but i did try and pick him up for the finals of my fantasy league. got 4 large riding on this bitch!!

check two
12-21-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm going to say it again, every NFL team should get a chance to host the super bowl. Not just the warm weather and dome places. People brave the cold and snowy weather to go to playoff games in places like New England and Green Bay. They can do the same in the Super Bowl. So what if a few losers won't go, cause they are too pussy to take cold weather. It's not going to hurt profits. The pussy's who can't take the cold(probably females, no offense) will just be replaced by normal people. And who cares about the halftime show. Get Prince to wear pink earmuffs or something.

KZA
12-21-2009, 09:07 PM
wtf was that seriously.. lolskins

baby jesus
12-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Hahaha I Was Fuckin Dyin When They Tried That Play. Hahaha What A Joke Atleast The Giants Look Good Hopefully They Get That Cofidence Up. Cowboys Or Packers Are Losin One I Wouldnt Believe It Any Other Way.

baby jesus
12-21-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm going to say it again, every NFL team should get a chance to host the super bowl. Not just the warm weather and dome places. People brave the cold and snowy weather to go to playoff games in places like New England and Green Bay. They can do the same in the Super Bowl. So what if a few losers won't go, cause they are too pussy to take cold weather. It's not going to hurt profits. The pussy's who can't take the cold(probably females, no offense) will just be replaced by normal people. And who cares about the halftime show. Get Prince to wear pink earmuffs or something.
There Was An Article In The Paper Today That The Giants And Jets New Stadium Is Gonna Make A Hard Push For A Super Bowl And Theres A Chance They'll Get It.

I Really Dont Get It 90 Percent Of The Playoff Games Are Played In The Cold But The Superbowl Has To Be In A Dome Or Warm Weather Shits Stupid. Games Are Just Better In The Cold Everyone Knows That. Really Who Cares They Will Still Sell The Tickets Believe Me.

KZA
12-21-2009, 09:45 PM
oh man campbell just gave away that free touchdown

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2009, 10:42 PM
were is Portis?????

check two
12-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Mike Holmgren is going to turn the Browns around.

thatKid
12-22-2009, 01:22 AM
were is Portis?????

injured reserve/concussion, I think

and.. anyone think the Jets very own Darrelle Revis is the defensive mvp? playing like it since week 1

Surreptitious
12-22-2009, 05:06 PM

and.. anyone think the Jets very own Darrelle Revis is the defensive mvp? playing like it since week 1

if they didnt have such a shitty record, he would win it hands down

But they dont, so...

11th Chamber
12-22-2009, 05:27 PM
There Was An Article In The Paper Today That The Giants And Jets New Stadium Is Gonna Make A Hard Push For A Super Bowl And Theres A Chance They'll Get It.

I Really Dont Get It 90 Percent Of The Playoff Games Are Played In The Cold But The Superbowl Has To Be In A Dome Or Warm Weather Shits Stupid. Games Are Just Better In The Cold Everyone Knows That. Really Who Cares They Will Still Sell The Tickets Believe Me.

The only way Detroit was able to pull off a SuperBowl is cause we play in a dome. So the weather is the main issue.

whitey
12-22-2009, 06:13 PM
quinn was put on IR. the browns season is over.

check two
12-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Wasn't their season over about 10 weeks ago?

baby jesus
12-22-2009, 06:25 PM
The only way Detroit was able to pull off a SuperBowl is cause we play in a dome. So the weather is the main issue.
Yeah But I Dont Know Why It Is I Understand People Look At It Like A Cool Vacation For The Whole Week But They Got To Get Out Of That Thinking. I Really Think It Would Be Successful Where Ever They Chose It To Be And People Would Still Go Out There For The Week. I See It Making More Sense For The Pro Bowl Which Is In Hawaii But For The Super Bowl I Just Think It's Stupid.

Fans Are Fans And They'll Go No Matter What Look At The Outdoor Hockey Games The Nhl's Been Doing On New Years Day The Ticket Demands Are Crazy For Those Shouldnt Be Different For The NFL.

11th Chamber
12-22-2009, 06:42 PM
People would rather sit in 80 degree Miami weather rather than 20 degree New Jersey weather. Makes sense.

And the superbowl isnt just "fans who love football", its paid off ticket packages sent to people as a vacation deal, sponsers, and other people who dont bleed football.

Its all a money issue

Surreptitious
12-22-2009, 07:50 PM
People would rather sit in 80 degree Miami weather rather than 20 degree New Jersey weather. Makes sense.

And the superbowl isnt just "fans who love football", its paid off ticket packages sent to people as a vacation deal, sponsers, and other people who dont bleed football.

Its all a money issue

This is common knowledge amongst anyone who watches football

NYC will never get a Super Bowl unless they have some sort of retractable stadium

baby jesus
12-23-2009, 12:18 AM
I Understand Why They Do It I Just Think They Dont Need To Do It. Do You Really Think They Would Have Problems Gaining They Same Amount Of Revenue In A Cold City I Really Dont Think It Would Be A Problem Is All I'm Saying I Think They Would Do Just Fine. I Know Miami Would Be More A Appealing To The Person Going For The Atmosphere And Vaction Aspect But I Still Think It Would Do Fine. There Overplaying The Cold Deterent It's Still An Event People Want To Be At No Matter What.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-23-2009, 01:05 AM
quinn was put on IR. the browns season is over.

Brady Quinn fucking sucks. He has had NOTHING to do with any of the Browns victories this season. He had 66 yards passing and and INT against KC and we put up 41 points. He is and AWFUL QB, we are better off with Anderson, but thats not saying much cuz anything is an upgrade.

I mean the poster
I Understand Why They Do It I Just Think They Dont Need To Do It. Do You Really Think They Would Have Problems Gaining They Same Amount Of Revenue In A Cold City I Really Dont Think It Would Be A Problem Is All I'm Saying I Think They Would Do Just Fine. I Know Miami Would Be More A Appealing To The Person Going For The Atmosphere And Vaction Aspect But I Still Think It Would Do Fine. There Overplaying The Cold Deterent It's Still An Event People Want To Be At No Matter What.

Fuck that.....as much as I'd love to see the superbowl played outside in the cold, its not going to happen.

New York needs to stop trying so hard to get everything. They need to realize that certain things like the Super Bowl and LeBron James are much bigger than them and don't need them to be successful, because they already are.

Build a dome, and you will get one. Otherwise, shut the fuck up

check two
12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
I guess Nicky can't take the cold either, just like all the females.

check two
12-23-2009, 01:18 AM
I guess they can have world series games in cold weather or snow, but not a super bowl.

Art Vandelay
12-23-2009, 01:36 AM
I'm going to say it again, every NFL team should get a chance to host the super bowl.

too much money at stake. you shouldn't be sports mod. you have no idea what you are talking about.

check two
12-23-2009, 01:42 AM
I've already heard the money thing before countless times. People being pussy's is more of a reason than the money thing.

check two
12-23-2009, 01:43 AM
You shouldn't be allowed to post in the sports zone.

Art Vandelay
12-23-2009, 01:50 AM
I've already heard the money thing before countless times. People being pussy's is more of a reason than the money thing.

yeah you're right, because the superbowl made so much more money in cold worthless detroit than it does in miami

check two
12-23-2009, 01:52 AM
They played outside in Detroit? Everybody knows Detroit is a dead zone. A super bowl would be a blockbuster at somewhere like Green Bay. It would probably set the all time record for most money made.

Art Vandelay
12-23-2009, 02:37 AM
They played outside in Detroit? Everybody knows Detroit is a dead zone. A super bowl would be a blockbuster at somewhere like Green Bay. It would probably set the all time record for most money made.

ummm. like i said, you are a retard. so who is going to green bay to party?? you don't understand, people go to the super bowl city without tickets. they know it's going to be a big party. miami, tampa, new orleans, dallas, housten, phoenix = fun times. nobody wants to go to green bay, dummy.

check two
12-23-2009, 02:45 AM
I do understand. Studio 54 time. Or getting killed or swimming in New Orleans. Your posts keep sounding more like something like a girl would say. Try to keep your posts civil, unless you'd like them edited. Thanks.

hectis
12-23-2009, 08:18 AM
thanks Art for having your team beat the fudge packers

oh man the vikings picked the perfect time to start fucking up

baby jesus
12-23-2009, 08:51 AM
as much as I'd love to see the superbowl played outside in the cold.
Thats All I Needed To Know I Know It's Unlikely To Happen As A Fan It Would Be Great. I Really Dont Give A Shit If Giants Stadium Where To Ever Get It I Know That I Wouldnt Be Going So Who Cares I Just Want To See A Cold Weather Super Bowl Honestly.

People Vaction In Aspen For A Film Festivial You Dont Think People Will Vacation In Cold Weather For A Super Bowl Shit They Can Go To A Mountain And Ski If There Heart Desires Theres Some Not That Far Out Of New York City Maybe And Hour Or So I'm Sure Theres Other Cold Weather Citys With Mountains Nearby . Obviously The NFL Probably Researched It Extensivly And Found It To Be A Bad Idea But I Think It Wouldnt Be A Huge Drop Off To Have A Cold Weather One Every 10 Years Or 5 Years I Think It Would Work.

Come Honor Face
12-23-2009, 09:30 AM
thanks Art for having your team beat the fudge packers

oh man the vikings picked the perfect time to start fucking up

Unless they continue fucking up next month.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-23-2009, 10:01 AM

Green Bay could not accomodate a Super Bowl first of all.....There is not fucking hotels there that could handle it, NOR is there enough of ANYTHING.

What are they going to do??? Stay in Milwaukee, then drive up ??? So stupid.

People up North want to go South in February. Someplace warm. The SuperBowl is a weekend long vacation for many.

February is like, the coldest month for cities in the midwest and northeast. Its just not going to happen unless you have a dome.

I went to the Fiesta Bowl in Arizona and that was the fuckin bomb. It was warm, huge parties outside tailgating......

You couldnt do anything like that anywhere were its like 5 degrees with snow.

ESPECIALLY at a neutral location

hectis
12-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Unless they continue fucking up next month.

well I hope we can fix things before the playoffs, and the lose of E,J is hurting are D big time

THE W
12-23-2009, 11:09 AM
I guess they can have world series games in cold weather or snow, but not a super bowl.
uhhh....when's the last time a world series has resumed in snow?? they shut the game down when it rains. plus they play those games in october, not february.

check two
12-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Senior citizens and females are the ones that want to go south during the winter time. Not men.

THE W
12-23-2009, 01:11 PM
^^u mad?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-23-2009, 01:32 PM
he's very mad but for the wrong reasons.

First of all, unless you have a dome, u wont get a game up north.

Secondly, you have to be able to accomodate all of the people that would be flocking to the city.

I'm guessing thats why Indianapolis doesnt get many Super Bowls??

To my knowledge but im not sure.

Personally, I think they should play it in the Rose Bowl every year

battle?
12-23-2009, 02:06 PM
they should have the afc vs nfc game be4 the superbowl..
whomever wins that game gets the superbowl...
it would make it more intersting if pittsburg hosted last years superbowl..
or any of the superbowl winners or loosers for this decade an others
if a town can handle an nfl franchise they can certainly handle a superbowl

Come Honor Face
12-23-2009, 02:10 PM
^?

Art Vandelay
12-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Try to keep your posts civil, unless you'd like them edited. Thanks.

do as you wish, sunny winterz

whitey
12-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Brady Quinn fucking sucks. He has had NOTHING to do with any of the Browns victories this season. He had 66 yards passing and and INT against KC and we put up 41 points. He is and AWFUL QB, we are better off with Anderson, but thats not saying much cuz anything is an upgrade.

no shit browneye fan.

whitey
12-24-2009, 09:52 AM
alright football queers, throwin this out there for some consensus. im in the finals of my fantasy league, got 4 large on the line.

rb has been tough for me to pick from. no real studs, all guys that can put up points, but no one really consistent. what two would you guys go with..

barber @ washington.
fred jackson @ atlanta.
deangelo williams (whos questionable) @ NYG.
willis magehee (who isnt even really in the equation) @ Pitt.
jerome harrison @ oakland.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2009, 10:18 AM
hmmm.....Harrison has looked great the past two weeks BUT i think Oaklands defense is underrated plus they got Seymour up front.

But expect Harrison to get plenty of touches. He is the real deal.

Mcgahee sit.

Is Marshawn Lynch out??? Play Jackson if he is altho Buffalo sucks dick.

I think you gotta play Williams if he plays.

Barber.....redskins always play dallas tough

i wish you all the worst

hectis
12-24-2009, 12:10 PM
there might not be any NFL in 2011

check two
12-24-2009, 12:14 PM
^^
Sounds good, then I can unsticky the thread if that happens.

check two
12-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Vick won a courage award? What a joke. smh

hectis
12-24-2009, 12:23 PM
with out the NFL the united states will go into chaos I can see it now riots across the country, anarchy, this could be the worse thing to happen to the world since world war 2, aids, the death of real hip hop, I can't see anything good coming from this. maybe the Mayans were able to see this, and they know the united states will go crazy, and just send A-bombs everyplace ending the world, but maybe Jesus will return, and get the players, and owners to agree to a contract saving the world

check two
12-24-2009, 12:24 PM
^^u mad?

Mad about what? If they are going to keep having the super bowls in warm weather places or domes for creepy people who have to wear a parka in less than 70 degree weather.. then they should have all the super bowls at an alternative place where no NFL team has a home stadium, to be fair.

THE W
12-24-2009, 03:17 PM
there are only so many parts of the country where there will be warm weather in february and only so many of those locations have the stadium and surrounding attractions to accommodate such an event and most if not all of those locations have an NFL team at or near there.

so i dont believe that would be possible.

hectis
12-24-2009, 03:51 PM
they do play super bowls in cold weather cities, they just happen to have a dome

THE W
12-24-2009, 03:57 PM
i know this, they had one here in detroit early this year.

hectis
12-26-2009, 08:51 AM
will CJ get 2000 yards?

Come Honor Face
12-26-2009, 10:01 AM
Yes. he will also break Marshall Faulk's all time single season total yardage record. he only needs 78 yards to do that. Unfortunately, the Titans started 0-6 this year, so that is where it ends.

hectis
12-26-2009, 11:27 AM
at least you have that to build on

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 12:33 PM
I told you Vince Young isnt a big game quarterback.

Get used to him not performing well when you need it the most.

hectis
12-26-2009, 12:37 PM
he is better then what the browns have lol

Come Honor Face
12-26-2009, 12:45 PM

lol Still with this?

Art Vandelay
12-26-2009, 12:55 PM
i know this, they had one here in detroit early this year.

no they didn't. that was back on 2006.

THE W
12-26-2009, 01:21 PM
yeah, my mistake.

11th Chamber
12-26-2009, 02:17 PM

yea he put up Terelle Pryor numbers yesterday

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 06:56 PM
he is better then what the browns have lol

Usually, when comparing a quarterback, you want to set the barometer high....like up against Manning, Brees and Favre.....

When you have to resort to...'He is still better than Brady Quinn', you know that you don't have a QB.

lol Still with this?

Look, I'm a realist....Never has a run first QB been able to win a super bowl. NEVER. Vince Young is not a pure QB....he is an average to below average passer who turns the ball over too much.

This past week is THEE example.

Too bad they will waste Chris Johnson in his prime.

yea he put up Terelle Pryor numbers yesterday

Exactly......Guys like YOung and Pryor can cut it in college, but in the pro's they will never be great for one easy to recognize reason.

THEY ARE NOT GOOD PASSERS AND CANT READ A DEFENSE

thatKid
12-27-2009, 02:09 AM
Pryor's gonna be trashier then V.Y. is right now

I still think Cutler > Vince Young >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leinart.. outta that draft class

hectis
12-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Usually, when comparing a quarterback, you want to set the barometer high....like up against Manning, Brees and Favre.....

When you have to resort to...'He is still better than Brady Quinn', you know that you don't have a QB.

lol very true

I still think Cutler > Vince Young >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leinart.. outta that draft class

so far none of them are looking too good

Olive Oil Goombah
12-27-2009, 11:44 AM

I agree.....Pryor is only a sophomore and he may even win the Heisman a national championship and be a great COLLEGE QB......

..but i just dont see him being an NFL QB.

ALtho i will say he is trying hard to become a passer...but i dont think he will ever be a great one.

Mic Tyson
12-27-2009, 12:25 PM
i guess everybody forgot the titans record before vince young started.....

Mic Tyson
12-27-2009, 12:28 PM
I agree.....Pryor is only a sophomore and he may even win the Heisman a national championship and be a great COLLEGE QB......

..but i just dont see him being an NFL QB.

ALtho i will say he is trying hard to become a passer...but i dont think he will ever be a great one.

he already is a good passer. i don't know y a lot of ppl say hes not accurate. he doesn't get to pass enough. tressel is too conservative. im glad we got him at OSU, but he prolly would have done better with a different offense

check two
12-27-2009, 12:38 PM
Yeah, but they played a bunch of crappy teams during those wins. They got put up against a good team this past game, and got crushed.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-27-2009, 01:03 PM
he already is a good passer. i don't know y a lot of ppl say hes not accurate. he doesn't get to pass enough. tressel is too conservative. im glad we got him at OSU, but he prolly would have done better with a different offense

Pryor does not read defenses well and he misses alot of open reciever and still does not throw the deep ball accurately.

I agree that he is not as bad as everyone says.

I think the offense has evolved nicely. We have been able to run the ball on everyone this year. When we pass too much and go away from the run is when we get in trouble. We need to run to set up playaction.

But with Pryor, Saine and Boom, thats a hell of a rushing combo....will be fun to watch next year.

thatKid
12-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Doesn't Pryor's delivery resemble V.Y. ?

I remember that was one of Vince Young's knocks.. As its unorthodox

11th Chamber
12-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Lol at the Giants giving Giant Stadium one final shitty effort

check two
12-27-2009, 03:13 PM
The Saints lost to the Bucs? lol

Hollow Dartz
12-27-2009, 03:14 PM
LOL Where is that guy Dirty Boy At??? LOL or was it Dirty Knowledge or something, I forgot..LOL Wack Ass Giants. Saints lose again SMH. Exposed, We need the Vikings to lose tomorrow and we can get that bye week...

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2009, 03:16 PM
Lol at the Giants giving Giant Stadium one final shitty effort

Agreed.

Go Eagles!!!!

check two
12-27-2009, 03:16 PM
I don't see the Saints going to the super bowl. They have trouble against real bad teams.

THE W
12-27-2009, 03:18 PM
wheels coming off in new orleans.

brady goes apeshit on the jags. 23-26 with 4 TDs.

anyone know if peyton is sitting out this game?

whitey
12-27-2009, 03:29 PM
I don't see the Saints going to the super bowl. They have trouble against real bad teams.

luckily for them real bad teams dont make the playoffs.

Mic Tyson
12-27-2009, 03:35 PM
i hope manning doesn't sit out. jets need to lose so steelers can get into the playoffs

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2009, 03:37 PM
wheels coming off in new orleans.

brady goes apeshit on the jags. 23-26 with 4 TDs.

anyone know if peyton is sitting out this game?

Peyton's playing.

THE W
12-27-2009, 05:36 PM
they've pulled him along with reggie wayne and dallas clark. if the defense can keep it close until near the end of the game i think they'll put them back in for a winning drive.

whitey
12-28-2009, 01:22 AM
welp looks like the dolphins fucked it today.

but on the brighter side of the nfl i am fantasy champ and with that comes the 4 large. yeaaa boiii.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 02:28 AM
Nice, maybe now you can move out of your parents basement

hectis
12-28-2009, 09:05 AM
I think the colts were dumb to take their players out, I mean a chance to be the greatest team but at the same time am very happy they lost, because the only team I want to go 19-0 is the vikings

baritone
12-28-2009, 12:23 PM
yeah that was a bitch move by the colts management

why would you want to rest your players and get them out of their rhythm? i question that whole "resting your players" shit anyway, i mean if Manning got injured in week 8 or 9 then what's the difference if he got injured in this week, either way he's not 100% for the playoffs.

and what guarantees you a spot in the super bowl? look at the teams you possibly have to face. i just think that was real disappointing yo fareal

hectis
12-28-2009, 01:09 PM
I saw today some people were saying "well if they win the super bowl people will forget all about it umm no people will say damn they could have been perfect

whitey
12-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Nice, maybe now you can move out of your parents basement

shiiiit nigga fuck that, im bout to pimp that shit out with a new lava lamp!

THE W
12-28-2009, 03:55 PM
i have no problem with the decision, though i really wanted them to go for it. at the very least it ensures everyone will be 100% for their playoff run.

check two
12-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Is Marc Bulger hurt? If not, how come the Rams aren't playing him?

Hollow Dartz
12-28-2009, 09:47 PM
I think that was dumb as fuck to not go for the perfect season, they were gonna win the game, and they play buffalo next week...SMH They gonna get the rest they need during the bye week...

GZAjector
12-28-2009, 11:03 PM
wow

what a game that was

adrian peterson fumbles all day

and cutler just lit it up all night!!!!!!!!! amazing !!!!!!!!!!

hectis
12-28-2009, 11:13 PM
The vikings right now are the worse team going into the playoffs in the NFL

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 11:14 PM
running backs with really long arms like APete always have trouble securing the ball because they can't tuck it away. too much is always exposed.

Hollow Dartz
12-28-2009, 11:14 PM
I would Like to thank the Vikings for losing, now all we need to do is Win Next week and we will get that Bye Week and a well deserved rest.

THE W
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM
looks like the train is coming off the tracks in minnesota as well.

whitey
12-28-2009, 11:52 PM
if you look at who the vikings beat early in the year it really wasnt anyone good. the packers were not playing well when they beat them twice, other than that their wins arent overly impressive.

GZAjector
12-29-2009, 12:11 AM
how awesome would it be for the packers and vikings to meet one more time when it really really mattered, and for the packers to walk away victorious????????

MEANWHILE, THE REDSKINS SUCK PENIS

fuck i hope they draft well or trade down next april. i'll be happy with Suh, eric berry, or russell okung if available. otherwise, trade the fuck down and get toby gerhart or cj spiller plz, preferably toby cuz he's white and we have been looking for a john riggins look alike for 25 years

Come Honor Face
12-29-2009, 07:24 AM
Yo Adrian, stop dropping the fuckin ball! He really is hurting his team badly with that shit! Accuse me of homerdom all u want, I wouldn't trade Chris Johnson for Adrian Peterson, and 2 1st round picks! Such a shame that such a gifted RB can't hold on to the ball, or figure out how to pass block better.

hectis
12-29-2009, 07:47 AM
nope we are going to turn it on in the playoffs and win it the super bowl

check two
12-29-2009, 10:32 AM
http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__19/ept_sports_nfl_experts-647141904-1261977785.jpg?ym5SdbCDvMb.rRxR

Queen Of Poetry
12-29-2009, 02:51 PM
nope we are going to turn it on in the playoffs and win it the super bowl

I don't know man.......Vikings r suspect now.

hectis
12-29-2009, 03:19 PM
I don't know man.......Vikings r suspect now.

we will win the super bowl no matter if we have to play in the first round or not

we are just foolin everyone right now

Queen Of Poetry
12-29-2009, 03:24 PM
we will win the super bowl no matter if we have to play in the first round or not

we are just foolin everyone right now

Oh ok. LOL I hear ya!

11th Chamber
12-29-2009, 03:42 PM
http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__19/ept_sports_nfl_experts-647141904-1261977785.jpg?ym5SdbCDvMb.rRxR

haha yea that shits hilarious

hectis
12-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Oh ok. LOL I hear ya!

I know at night you pray that the eagles don't play the vikings in the playoffs; in fact, everyone at www.wutangcorp.com/forum (http://www.wutangcorp.com/forum) is praying the Vikings do not come their way come playoff time

GZAjector
12-29-2009, 07:11 PM
dear god,

plz don't let the vikings come the redskins way during playoff time.

your faithful servant

Queen Of Poetry
12-29-2009, 08:16 PM
I know at night you pray that the eagles don't play the vikings in the playoffs; in fact, everyone at www.wutangcorp.com/forum (http://www.wutangcorp.com/forum) is praying the Vikings do not come their way come playoff time

Ha. Oh u know my thought process soooo well.

NOT!

check two
12-29-2009, 08:28 PM
^^
Queen,
I noticed you're using the Non Ignorants color in your sig?

Queen Of Poetry
12-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Oh I just picked the color. Is this like Bloods and Crips? Am I gonna get beat up for using it? Ha.

THE W
12-29-2009, 09:43 PM
the redskins are in the playoffs??

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/images/09/08/jim-mora.jpg

hectis
12-30-2009, 06:51 AM
8 Vikings in the pro bowl

RynMur
12-30-2009, 10:50 AM
How the hell did Rodgers-Cromartie make the pro bowl??? They need to stop letting the fans vote. Although he has alot of ints, he is still one of the worst cbs in the league.

Glad to see that Palamalu didn't make it. I thought he was leading safeties in votes not even 2 weeks ago.

Come Honor Face
12-30-2009, 11:13 AM
lol @ no Titans O-Lineman in the Pro Bowl!

Surreptitious
12-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Peppers and Deangelo Williams in the Pro Bowl

Beason should have been

Go Panthers

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Cribbs nigga and Joe Thomas..ugh

Come Honor Face
12-31-2009, 06:50 AM
Peppers and Deangelo Williams in the Pro Bowl

Beason should have been

Go Panthers

I agree. Beason is a tackling machine!

Queen Of Poetry
01-01-2010, 03:43 PM
8 Vikings in the pro bowl

Congrats to them. It's cool. Eagles players can't play in it anyways b/c we gotta rest for the Superbowl.

hectis
01-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Congrats to them. It's cool. Eagles players can't play in it anyways b/c we gotta rest for the Superbowl.

yeah they need the rest, so they can watch the vikings play in the super bowl, so they can see how a Real team plays

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2010, 05:37 PM
The Vikings rely too much on Favre and dont give Peterson enough of a workload.

They needed a QB but i think favre and his ego are too much

Queen Of Poetry
01-01-2010, 09:39 PM
yeah they need the rest, so they can watch the vikings play in the super bowl, so they can see how a Real team plays

LOL

Blah blah blah

check two
01-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Teams that doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs:

Baltimore Ravens: To its credit, this team beat the Chargers way back in Week 2 and suffered close defeats to the Vikings, Colts, Patriots and Bengals. But the Ravens could have set themselves up with a victory over the Steelers last weekend and were abysmal in the fourth quarter, with a touchdown called back due to penalty and another easy score squandered when their top receiver dropped a pass in the end zone And they’ll still get in if they can beat the Raiders in Oakland on Sunday. If they can’t do that, why are we even having this conversation?

• Denver Broncos: Let’s put aside the fact that, after starting 6-0, the Broncos have lost seven of their past nine games. I’d like to focus on one result in particular: A 20-19 home defeat to the Raiders two weeks ago in which Denver’s D failed to hold a late lead against JaMarcus Russell(notes). Enough said. Josh McDaniels’ team also lost to the Washington Redskins and got pounded by two other wild-card aspirants, the Ravens and Steelers.

• Houston Texans: I’ve talked about how this team is the NFL’s biggest tease, and the fact that it got swept by the Jaguars, who have no quality victories all season, tells you all you need to know. And if the Texans are edged out in a tiebreaker by the Jets, perhaps their fans should remember the 24-7 thumping Houston took, at home, against Rex Ryan’s team in the season opener.

• Jacksonville Jaguars: Amazingly, this team is still alive at 7-8. Please, make it stop. The Jags’ best victories this season were the aforementioned triumphs over the Texans and a Nov. 15 squeaker over the Jets. Given a chance to legitimize their playoff push last Sunday in New England by beating a team that’s actually good, they fell behind 35-0 and got smoked by the Pats. Oh, and the Jags lost to the Seahawks. By a score of 41-0. Atrocious.

• Miami Dolphins: Another 7-8 team that has yet to be officially eliminated, though it essentially shut it down in the first half of last Sunday’s game against the Texans, falling behind 27-0. Way to seize the moment, guys. The Dolphins lost to the Bills, 31-14, in late November and completely choked against the Saints five weeks earlier, blowing a 21-point lead. They are the essence of illegitimate.

• New York Jets: If Rex Ryan’s team makes the playoffs, he should get down on his knees and thank the football gods for his good fortune. First his inconsistent team, in its own stadium two weeks ago, allowed the already eliminated Falcons to drive 73 yards in the final minutes to steal a 10-7 victory. Then, with the Jets trailing the Colts by five in the third quarter last Sunday, Indy coach Jim Caldwell essentially sent them a life raft by calling in rookie quarterback Curtis Painter(notes) and the second-stringers. And now, thanks to NBC’s decision to move New York’s game with the Bengals into the Sunday night slot, Ryan may get lucky once more: Depending upon what happens with the Patriots earlier Sunday – and, realistically, how much Lewis cares about getting the third seed, as opposed to the fourth seed – the Jets may face Cincy’s B-team, too. If they still can’t get into the playoffs, what was the point?

• Pittsburgh Steelers: OK, here’s why Woodley makes me roll my eyes. Of all the wild-card contenders, the Steelers have arguably done the most to create their own predicament, and have wasted the most chances to overcome those self-inflicted wounds. Despite losing to the Bears in Week 2, Mike Tomlin’s team was 6-2 at midseason and looked like a legitimate threat to repeat. Then Pittsburgh lost five consecutive games, including setbacks to the Chiefs (blech), the Raiders (ouch) and the Browns (ooof). Really? Then, it took a last-second, complete-by-inches touchdown pass against the Packers to keep the dream alive, followed by the Ravens’ previously discussed implosion last weekend. If Pittsburgh wins in Miami on Sunday, it will need help from the Patriots, Bengals, Raiders and/or Chiefs (who face the Broncos) in various combinations. And the Steelers might get it. But they don’t deserve it. None of these teams does.

-http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-thegameface010110&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 04:29 PM
u didnt writge that Check two

check two
01-02-2010, 04:29 PM
I never said I did write it?

THE W
01-02-2010, 09:12 PM
well, someone has to fill those playoff spots

battle?
01-02-2010, 09:20 PM
it is pretty sad that the jets will get in if they win.

Kenny Powers
01-02-2010, 09:42 PM
I cannot believe that McDaniels benched Brandon Marshall. Scheffler is benched too and Eddie Royal is hurt. Now they put their playoff hopes in the arms of Brandan Llyod, Jabar Gaffney, and Brandon Stokley... I think the Broncos going 2-7 in their last 9 games has fucked with McDaniels head, they're done!

Art Vandelay
01-02-2010, 09:51 PM

don't worry, the eagles will get plenty of rest during the super bowl

Queen Of Poetry
01-03-2010, 07:43 AM

Ha. U got jokes. We'll see.

Compulsion
01-03-2010, 08:28 AM

That is my Seahawks plan...We took last year, this year, and most likely the next two years off so we will be ready for a SB run....

/sigh we SUCK this year. Tennesse is going to rape us.

Queen Of Poetry
01-03-2010, 10:29 AM
That is my Seahawks plan...We took last year, this year, and most likely the next two years off so we will be ready for a SB run....

/sigh we SUCK this year. Tennesse is going to rape us.

U don't know that. Anything could happen.

My friend is coming to my house to watch the game today. He's a huge Dallas fan and when we crush them, I'm going to crush his ego. Ha.

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 01:25 PM
lol @ the Giants! They should be fucking ashamed of themselves! 31-0 at halftime!

Queen Of Poetry
01-03-2010, 01:32 PM
lol @ the Giants! They should be fucking ashamed of themselves! 31-0 at halftime!

Truth. I love it! Wes Welker knee injury could be serious, hopefully not.

ZigZag
01-03-2010, 01:40 PM
I hope it is ..fuck the pats!!

Queen Of Poetry
01-03-2010, 01:49 PM
I hope it is ..fuck the pats!!

I hate the Pats too (f'n cheaters). But I don't want to see any of them get hurt. Although when Brady went down with the knee injury, I gotta be honest. It was like a hug from Jesus. I was happy. I hate him.

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 01:57 PM
I saw that Welker injury, and trust me, the guy's done for this year.

Queen Of Poetry
01-03-2010, 02:00 PM
I saw that Welker injury, and trust me, the guy's done for this year.

Agreed. I'm watching the NFL Redzone and I saw it too. How about Brady barking at the ref? Shut up ass.

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Pat White just got badly hurt. I did see him moving his hands on the stretcher though.

Queen Of Poetry
01-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Pat White just got badly hurt. I did see him moving his hands on the stretcher though.

Yeah Mike Tomlin gave him a pound and he responded. That was a helmet to helmet hit. Hope he's ok.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2010, 02:33 PM
BROWNS BABY

4 in a row to end the year.

Running the ball like beasts. 11 draft picks coming up.

Nicky likey, Nicky want wingey

check two
01-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Congrats to the Steelers for missing the playoffs again a year after the super bowl.

Art Vandelay
01-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Let's go Raiders, Chiefs and Bengals!

hectis
01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
lets go cowboys

I hate saying that

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 03:44 PM
^^Am I correct to think the Bengals have nothing to play for with the Patriots losing?

hectis
01-03-2010, 03:45 PM
no they still have to win to get the 3 spot (I think)

hectis
01-03-2010, 03:46 PM
good luck to CJ getting 2000 I hope he does it

Art Vandelay
01-03-2010, 03:47 PM

he might be visiting his former teammate chris henry soon

^^Am I correct to think the Bengals have nothing to play for with the Patriots losing?

the bengals had nothing to play for regardless of what happened in that game. i mean, it deteremines their 1st round match up, but they really don't know who they will be playing regardless

Queen Of Poetry
01-03-2010, 03:52 PM
lets go cowboys

I hate saying that

F them. Damn Eagles better get that shit together. I'm on my 2nd glass of wine already. My nerves r bad.

Art Vandelay
01-03-2010, 03:52 PM
although i guess their is motivation for getting that #3 spot. if the bengals and pats win their first 2 playoff games, whoever finishes 3 would have home field advantage in the afc championship game

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 03:59 PM
good luck to CJ getting 2000 I hope he does it

As you can imagine, the Seahawks are commiting their entire defense to stopping him. Tough yards! Has about 60 yards in the 2nd quarter. needs about 65 yards the rest of the game.

Art Vandelay
01-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Congrats to the Steelers for missing the playoffs again a year after the super bowl.

the browns, bengals, bills, texans, titans, jaguars, chargers, eagles, vikings, lions, saints, falcons, panthers, cardinals and seahawks would all liked to be in the steelers position right now.

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Chargers?

hectis
01-03-2010, 04:04 PM
teams that never won the SB

Come Honor Face
Bengals?

Art Vandelay
yes umbro crusadah, you see, to miss the playoffs after winning the super bowl, you must first win a super bowl. none of those teams have ever won a super bowl.

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Personally. I would rather be a Vikings, Chargers, or Bengals fan right now than a Steelers fan.

hectis
01-03-2010, 04:12 PM
I be a Vikings fan if I was any of u

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 04:13 PM
C.J. just broke Marshall Faulk's all time season yards from scrimmage record.

Art Vandelay
01-03-2010, 04:19 PM

i'm quite happy at my team winning 6 super bowls, 2 of which happened in my lifetime.

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 04:25 PM
That's nice Art.

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 04:26 PM
There goes Earl Campbell's franchise rushing record.

Come Honor Face
01-03-2010, 05:44 PM
He got it. 2000!

Queen Of Poetry
01-03-2010, 05:54 PM

Ha. F'n Eagles. Now I gotta own my bet to my friend. He ain't letting me forget it. All in my ear. Eat a wing man.

Art Vandelay
01-03-2010, 07:09 PM
i hope your bet was shoing side boob on wu-corp

Queen Of Poetry
01-03-2010, 07:13 PM
i hope your bet was shoing side boob on wu-corp

Nope. $100 bill.

Now I'm ready to see what Ochocinco is gonna do. But I just saw he slipped in warmups and he's limping. I hope plays.

check two
01-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Congrats to the Raiders for 7 straight years of at least 11 loss seasons.

Art Vandelay
01-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Nope. $100 bill.

Now I'm ready to see what Ochocinco is gonna do. But I just saw he slipped in warmups and he's limping. I hope plays.

Rel Rev is going to make pittsburgh proud and shut him down.

check two
01-03-2010, 09:09 PM
It looks like the Jets are going to get the final playoff spot.

smh at the Broncos.

check two
01-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Nobody seems to be talking much about the Packers. Do you think they could do some damage in the playoffs?

Hollow Dartz
01-04-2010, 01:06 AM
Damn, i really wanted the Texans to get in this year. Picks for next week people???

Eagles @ Cowboys - Eagles
Ravens @ Patriots - Ravens
Jets @ Bengals - Jets
Packers @ Cardinals - Packers

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2010, 01:14 AM
the Browns had almost as many victories as the Tit-ins this year. amazing

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2010, 01:15 AM
im glad Pittspuke won cuz i can see that marvelous sig for another week

100pr00f
01-04-2010, 06:50 AM
ravens are in ..
dont know how long they will last...i think they will win the next game..
dont know about the next...depends who plays..then again the ravens always kick it up a notch when in the playoffs

Come Honor Face
01-04-2010, 07:06 AM
the Browns had almost as many victories as the Tit-ins this year. amazing

We're flattered at your amazement.

Come Honor Face
01-04-2010, 07:08 AM
ravens are in ..
dont know about the next...depends who plays..then again the ravens always kick it up a notch when in the playoffs

They better. They will have to do it on defense. Flacco blows! If they face the Colts, you can forget about it. not sure that de3fense has it in them anymore though. We'll see.

Queen Of Poetry
01-04-2010, 07:25 AM
Man Eagles got the 8pm game on Saturday. There goes my Saturday night. Gotta stay home and watch the game.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2010, 07:26 AM
i hate that baltimore is in, they are not only hard to watch because of hideous uniforms but they are aloss boring

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2010, 07:27 AM
Man Eagles got the 8pm game on Saturday. There goes my Saturday night. Gotta stay home and watch the game.

go to a bar and watch.....then maybe you get lucky and get alittle foreplay later on from some long fingered gentleman.

100pr00f
01-04-2010, 09:35 AM
They better. They will have to do it on defense. Flacco blows! If they face the Colts, you can forget about it. not sure that de3fense has it in them anymore though. We'll see.
ravens only lost to the colts due to the kicker sucking..now its a new kicker...so they could beat em

battle?
01-04-2010, 03:06 PM
ravens are in ..

we welcome u to foxboro for another loss just like in week 4

Come Honor Face
01-05-2010, 06:56 AM

This is the playoffs, and it is the Ravens. Mark my words, if one guy starts killing the Ravens early, he will not finish the game. The Ravens have no interest in playing playoff games in an honest fashion. C.J. had over 100 total yards in the first quarter against the Ravens last year, and then the Ravens tried to break his leg at the bottom of the pile. While the Titans almost won anyway, they weren't able to do it due to Lendale White fumbling the damn ball instead of Johnson shredding the defense as he had been doing. if Brady starts 10/10 w a TD, tell him to look the fuck out!

100pr00f
01-05-2010, 07:12 AM
ur qb has 4 broken ribs and is playing...what happens when i-95 breaks some more...

Come Honor Face
01-05-2010, 07:45 AM
The patriots are the better team, but they better be ready for a war. Being the better team on the field that day ain't always enough to beat the ravens. Trust me on that. You can double their yardage, and still lose to them. Especially when the officials ignore delay of game calls against them on the most important play of the game. lol (Yes bitter)

battle?
01-05-2010, 09:12 AM
the only weekness on our defense now that our front 3 is back is the corners..
and the ravens dont throw the ball..
and a descimated tom brady lit up the jags 2 weeks ago.,.
the ravens are going somewhere ..where ..the home team does not loose..
ur 0-5 alltime against the pats..
and when someone does go down..there's always someone 2 step up..

hectis
01-05-2010, 10:34 AM

make that 9

portis24
01-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Shanahan coaching the redskins next year = playoffs!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
01-05-2010, 09:57 PM

shanahan ≠ playoffs

shanahan + new qb = chance at playoffs

Visionz
01-05-2010, 10:31 PM

shanahan ≠ playoffs

shanahan + new qb = chance at playoffs

I wish his son wasn't leaving Houston :( our offense is no joke even with no running game

11th Chamber
01-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Shanahan coaching the redskins next year = playoffs!!!!!!!!

Your gonna need players for that buddy. Why dont u go blow 100 million on another "savior"

GZAjector
01-05-2010, 10:58 PM
i'm excited the skins got Fake Tan-in-a-can.

portis is history. thanks for the memories though. i can see the skins drafting a qb and franchising campbell for the one year, to let him get killed some more before the OL can begin to take shape.
although i'd prefer if they were able to get okung or trade down and pick up some OL help.

shanahanahan should be able to get the OL looking like an actual OL in a season or 2, and his son should be able to bring some decent play calling skills.

should.

now to see how the rest of his staff shapes up.

Come Honor Face
01-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Snyder giving full control to Leatherface? Interesting.

hectis
01-06-2010, 11:58 AM
congratulations to Percy Harvin for winning the offensive rookie of the year

check two
01-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Do you think Troy Smith will ever be a starter somewhere?

Come Honor Face
01-08-2010, 02:26 PM
I doubt it, but you never know. Why do you ask? Are you a Ravens or a OSU fan?

Art Vandelay
01-08-2010, 03:27 PM
neither, he is just unknowledgeable when it comes to sports

11th Chamber
01-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Go Bengals!!!

Lets do it

Surreptitious
01-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Jets are starting to pick it up, their D can turn it on real quick

Revis is nasty

I like both of these teams and whoever wins will be tough to beat in the next round

Kenny Powers
01-09-2010, 04:47 PM
The cincy offense looks inept. Carson Palmer is looking like a rookie

check two
01-09-2010, 05:51 PM
neither, he is just unknowledgeable when it comes to sports

:no:

Surreptitious
01-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Sorry Bungals, thank the Colts for this loss

hectis
01-09-2010, 06:32 PM
right now every Bengals fan hates their kicker

Hollow Dartz
01-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Sorry Bungals, thank the Colts for this loss
LOL I agree. Also, I'm 1/4 right now with my picks for this week. Hope I will be 2/4 by 11:00..

wuswordz95
01-09-2010, 06:53 PM
haha stellers didnt make the playoffs. face it ben penislessberger is a joke. its his magical/talented receivers that make make look good. if the stellers receivers played forja macrussel and the raiders. thn macrussel would be decietfuly good .

Surreptitious
01-09-2010, 07:22 PM
haha stellers didnt make the playoffs. face it ben penislessberger is a joke. its his magical/talented receivers that make make look good. if the stellers receivers played forja macrussel and the raiders. thn macrussel would be decietfuly good .

I'm no Roethlisberger fan, but ....

That is the dumbest fucking assessment of an NFL team or player I have ever heard

Your an idiot who obviously never played a down of football in his life

Surreptitious
01-09-2010, 07:31 PM
I think I actually want the Cowboys to win so I don't have to hear about their inability to win in the playoffs for another year of my life

Art Vandelay
01-09-2010, 08:53 PM
http://inlinethumb13.webshots.com/41484/2091153930103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

Mic Tyson
01-09-2010, 09:07 PM

well that was a stupid ass statement.

and i hope you don't speak english as a first language

On another note, i knew the bengals would turn back into a pumpkin. but i can hardly talk, pittsburgh didn't make it even tho they should have

Dirty Knowledge
01-09-2010, 09:12 PM
LOL, another typical Iggles Janurary!!

Dirty Knowledge
01-09-2010, 09:13 PM
A song to all the loser IGgle Fans

WEQnzs8wl6E

Dirty Knowledge
01-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Cant fuckin wait for Dallas to get theirs....

hectis
01-09-2010, 09:39 PM
well looks like we play Dallas

check two
01-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Pete Carroll is the new Seahawks coach? lol

Kenny Powers
01-10-2010, 12:46 AM
^yeah its sad but true. He's a scumbag for leaving USC amidst all the scandals going on there. Just another selfish coach

hectis
01-10-2010, 07:15 AM
or he wants to try the NFL one more time

Come Honor Face
01-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Holy shit! The Cowboys just beat the living shit out of the Eagles!

Hollow Dartz
01-10-2010, 10:40 AM
That was a horrible game. Queen of Poetry, I'm back in college now so let me know how the day after goes in Philly.