PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Queen Of Poetry
03-08-2010, 12:40 PM
^because there hoping he will do really good in preseason so they can deal him then and get more from him

Yeah I get the reason but I'm still not with it...........I don't like Mike Vick.

the scarecrow
03-08-2010, 06:23 PM
yeah he's a piece of shit but its buisness

Queen Of Poetry
03-08-2010, 08:18 PM
yeah he's a piece of shit but its buisness

Yeah. I tried to watch his show of him getting out of prison and getting back in the NFL to try to change my mind of him and all it did was piss me off even more.

hectis
03-08-2010, 08:56 PM
fuck pepper and fuck Chester

GZAjector
03-08-2010, 10:12 PM
seneca wallace traded to the browns, i would definitely start him over quinn or anderson

the scarecrow
03-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Yeah. I tried to watch his show of him getting out of prison and getting back in the NFL to try to change my mind of him and all it did was piss me off even more.

i didnt even bother my mind was made up

Queen Of Poetry
03-09-2010, 12:30 PM
i didnt even bother my mind was made up

Ha. U said the hell with it huh? Yeah I thought maybe it would shed some light on why he did it, but nope it didn't.

the scarecrow
03-10-2010, 12:13 PM
^as soon as i heard he personally killed dogs in the manner he did, that was it for me

Queen Of Poetry
03-10-2010, 12:25 PM
^as soon as i heard he personally killed dogs in the manner he did, that was it for me

The funny thing is..........I hadn't heard that he did actually kill them. then in one of the episodes he goes back to his house and shows where he did it......I just couldn't get thru the whole thing.

the scarecrow
03-10-2010, 12:34 PM
pretty sick stuff

Queen Of Poetry
03-10-2010, 01:57 PM
pretty sick stuff

Truth.

check two
03-10-2010, 05:18 PM
I heard Derek anderson might be going to the Cardinals and the Browns are looking to trade Quinn also.

Queen Of Poetry
03-11-2010, 07:51 AM
I heard Derek anderson might be going to the Cardinals and the Browns are looking to trade Quinn also.

Yeah I heard that about Quinn too.......

11th Chamber
03-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Eagles are in a difficult QB position right now. 3 unhappy QB's, all who have contracts that are up.

Supposedly they're trying to do a deal with Seattle, sending McNabb there for the Seahawks #6 pick, but that prolly wont happen(would be stupid on Seattle's half regardless). Kolb is sitting there. And no team seems to want Vick.

Queen Of Poetry
03-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Eagles are in a difficult QB position right now. 3 unhappy QB's, all who have contracts that are up.

Supposedly they're trying to do a deal with Seattle, sending McNabb there for the Seahawks #6 pick, but that prolly wont happen(would be stupid on Seattle's half regardless). Kolb is sitting there. And no team seems to want Vick.

I don't know if they r all unhappy..........Vick yeah but who cares, Kolb I'm sure is but hopefully he realizes this is a business and his time will come, McNabb I don't think so.

check two
03-11-2010, 12:44 PM
R.I.P. to hall of famer Merlin Olsen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-obit-olsen&prov=ap&type=lgns

Art Vandelay
03-12-2010, 10:03 AM
R.I.P. to hall of famer Merlin Olsen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-obit-olsen&prov=ap&type=lgns

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. I... I'm friends with Merlin Olsen, too. He comes over on occasion.

Subzi
03-13-2010, 10:08 AM

Yeah I heard that and the Seahawks are looking at em too.

I ain't trying to hate on the dude.... but I don't know wtf is up with all these subpar ass QBs getting signed/looks left and right with all these QBs coming up in the draft. Saneca Wallace at least made some sense since Holmgreen was bringing his dude from Seattle in at his new place, but Carr to the Niners and shit like that? I don't understand it.

portis24
03-15-2010, 09:19 AM
don't know why holmgren is blowing up the browns i thought they had a chance to go all the way this year

Art Vandelay
03-15-2010, 10:07 AM
toochski must be dying that he is banned right now and can't talk about this on here

Olive Oil Goombah
03-16-2010, 03:35 PM
what great timing by the Browns.

Good riddance both of those stiffs. I don't think either is good. I'm not saying Delhomme will be great, but he is an instant upgrade.

Holmgren is doin his thing...Fujita, Pashos, Watson, Cribbs, a ton of picks.

The Steeler will be unseeded in a year or two

Art Vandelay
03-16-2010, 05:26 PM
The Steeler will be unseeded in a year or two

what does that even mean?? did you mean unseated? and if so, from what? they missed the playoffs this year.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-16-2010, 08:34 PM
i thought it was unseated at first, but i used unseeded because they call them playoff seeds? or are the seats?? i dont kno.

But as far as dominating the rivalry the past oh, 20 years.

Mic Tyson
03-16-2010, 10:30 PM
Good riddance both of those stiffs. I don't think either is good. I'm not saying Delhomme will be great, but he is an instant upgrade.

Holmgren is doin his thing...Fujita, Pashos, Watson, Cribbs, a ton of picks.

......and they'll still be the browns

anyways, if u wanna talk about winners, i like the couple moves pittsburgh has made. We just need a good corner and could use another safety and we good. maybe a lineman or too also

Olive Oil Goombah
03-16-2010, 11:13 PM
oh wow ur a pittsburgh fan? thats bad.

U lost to those Browns last year, don't you forget that.

Lex Lugor
03-17-2010, 12:06 AM
lol can someone explain the rivalry to me

battle?
03-17-2010, 07:55 AM
^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browns%E2%80%93Steelers_rivalry

the scarecrow
03-17-2010, 08:18 AM
the steelers need to worry about big ben, isnt this the 2nd time hes been accused of sexual assault?

Come Honor Face
03-17-2010, 09:25 AM
what does that even mean?? did you mean unseated? and if so, from what? they missed the playoffs this year.

As if I had said it myself. I hope my Titans aren't unseeded. lol

Olive Oil Goombah
03-17-2010, 09:35 AM
the Titans are fucked. They are sticking with Vince Young so basically, because of Chris Johnson and a decent defense, they may make the playoffs if they are lucky, but they won't go anywhere cuz Vince Young is average at best.

I'm going to enjoy watching you convince yourself that Vince is the right man even after he blows big game after big game with bad reads, below average play and horrible INTs/fumbles.

Mic Tyson
03-17-2010, 09:49 AM
Vince Youngis a winner. period. u can say what u want about his throwing or whatever, but hes a winner

Olive Oil Goombah
03-17-2010, 10:39 AM
why cuz he won a highly contested national championship in which neither team played defense??

He hasn't won anything in the NFL playoffs, so until he has a super bowl or leads his team to great records for 15 years like Manning or Elway did, he is far from a winner.

Stop overrating him cuz he is on the Titans.

He is far from great, and has alot to prove. Beating up on cupcakes during your midseason schedule (while your running back goes off) does not make u a winner.

Stick with your Mountanineers, they have a better chance at winning this tournament than Vince Young does at winning a super bowl during his career

Come Honor Face
03-17-2010, 11:03 AM
^^^lol Back on that shit again huh? BTW, Jake Delhomme is most certainly not better than Anderson, and likely not better than Quinn these days either. In fact, he's flat out awful! The Browns are fucked.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Delhomme has had a much better career than Anderson and Quinn.

he is not the answer, he is not supposed to be the answer. He is a one to two year holdover until the QB they draft is ready.

The Browns are less fucked because they haven't committed to Vince Young as their QB.

And BTW, Anderson is a terrible QB....he has a strong arm, but he cannot throw a pass under 10 yards. Its the weirdest thing ever. I'd take Quinn over Anderson...Anderson enticed other teams cuz of his laser-rocket arm, but its fools gold.
Trust me from experience

Come Honor Face
03-17-2010, 11:41 AM
The Browns are less fucked because they haven't committed to Vince Young as their QB.

If you really believe that, you are quite possibly the only person on earth who does.

Queen Of Poetry
03-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Eagles just released Shawn Andrews.......I can't take this anymore........both Brians and now the Big Kid

I'm sad.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Jumbro, what im saying is this....

Cuz of Vince Young, the Titans will never with a super bowl...NEVER. so you might as well be the browns.

Mic Tyson
03-17-2010, 03:24 PM
why cuz he won a highly contested national championship in which neither team played defense??

He hasn't won anything in the NFL playoffs, so until he has a super bowl or leads his team to great records for 15 years like Manning or Elway did, he is far from a winner.

Stop overrating him cuz he is on the Titans.

He is far from great, and has alot to prove. Beating up on cupcakes during your midseason schedule (while your running back goes off) does not make u a winner.

hes a winner in the nfl too. he won games after they went 0-8. i think they went to the playoffs his first year too. i dont give a fuck about the titans as a team, they're soft, like the browns, but ur actin like vince young isn't a starting qb, when he is

Stick with your Mountanineers, they have a better chance at winning this tournament than Vince Young does at winning a super bowl during his career

who me? i dont fuck wit no punk as mountaineers

check two
03-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Just about all of the wins when Vince came in after the 0-8 start were against bad teams with losing records. He basically self destructed the season before that when Collins came in and gave the Titans their best ever season. Hopefully Young won't self destruct again if he has some tough times on the field this next season.

the scarecrow
03-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Eagles just released Shawn Andrews.......I can't take this anymore........both Brians and now the Big Kid

I'm sad.

jesus what the fuck are my eagles doing, they might as well send desaun on his way (<-joking)

check two
03-17-2010, 07:51 PM
YMNKh12O0Rc

Come Honor Face
03-18-2010, 05:35 AM
i dont fuck wit no punk as mountaineers

I'll bet you don't. Especially after they whipped the shit out of Ohio State earlier this year! BTW, I believe puck ass is what you were tryin to say. Not punk as.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2010, 06:16 AM
jesus what the fuck are my eagles doing, they might as well send desaun on his way (<-joking)

Shhh don't jinx us man............LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2010, 07:33 AM
I'll bet you don't. Especially after they whipped the shit out of Ohio State earlier this year! BTW, I believe puck ass is what you were tryin to say. Not punk as.

no need to get testy. WVU has a good team, but there fans are inbred hicks...i mena just look at their behavior. yikes

Art Vandelay
03-18-2010, 07:43 AM
it's a good thing that wvu fans wasted all their money by throwing pennies at opposing teams coaches, now they can't afford to travel to the tournament.

Mic Tyson
03-18-2010, 08:38 AM
no need to get testy. WVU has a good team, but there fans are inbred hicks...i mena just look at their behavior. yikes

yup. my cousin used to play for them too but they had some shady shit goin on and they kicked him off the team. he was good too.

Come Honor Face
03-18-2010, 08:52 AM
there fans are inbred hicks

By this you mean what? I've been to many WVU games, and I don't see a bunch of inbred hicks running around. The people who throw shit are drunk students. I mean, we all hate Pitt, but about 0.2 percent of WVU fans would ever throw shit at opposing staff, or players. I am a WVU fan. I am not a hick, and I am most certainly not inbred. There are actually many more drunk rednecks at the football games, cuz it's considered to be less of a nigger sport. The rednecks feel overloaded with niggerdom at basketball games. As far as inbreds. They don't go to sporting events period. Haven't you seen the movie Wrong Turn?

Art Vandelay
03-18-2010, 09:13 AM
umbro crusadah, don't you live in a town called MAN, west virginia?

Come Honor Face
03-18-2010, 09:33 AM
Now that you mention it, no i don't. I live in city called Charleston, West Virginia. Man is a small town in the hills. I'd get hurt if I went out there.

beautifulrock
03-24-2010, 12:10 AM
Is the NFL becoming College Football? It certainly will be a lot more interesting watching a coach decide between a 40 yard field goal or 4th and 1 in the first possession of overtime, but they could have changed the rules and still kept it sudden death, why the need for more possessions is beyond me.

Here's a much better idea. Forget the kickoff. Have the team that wins the coin toss either choose to start at their own 10 or play defense. This benefits both offensive and defensive minded teams, puts real pressure on the offense to simply gain field position, and cuts down on the coin toss luck factor.

Or here's another idea, ban field goals in overtime. You wanna see a grind? That shit would be fun to watch.

TSA
03-24-2010, 01:04 AM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1535/pcooksey.jpg

EAGLE EYE
03-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Hahahahhahahhahahaahhahhhhhahahhahahhhahah!!!!!

Not impressed bro.

check two
03-24-2010, 02:43 PM
I don't want to see no overtimes that are similar to the college football rules.

THE W
03-24-2010, 03:34 PM
dont they still have sudden death just not on a fieldgoal?

beautifulrock
03-24-2010, 03:52 PM
They're calling it "modified sudden death"

"It certainly will be a lot more interesting watching a coach decide between a 40 yard field goal or 4th and 1 in the first possession of overtime"

^^^Tony Kornheiser just brought up this exact scenario on PTI

baby jesus
03-24-2010, 05:10 PM
I Never Had A Problem With It In The First Place If You Lose The Coin Toss Stop The Other Teams Offense. I Understand If A Team Is Unbalanced And There Offense Is There Strong Suit And They Lose The Coin Toss They Basically Lost The Game On A Flip Of The Coin But The D Has To Step Up At Some Point Or You Deserve To Lose. I'm Not To Bothered By The Rule Change As Long As It Stays A Playoff Only Thing If It Doesnt You Will Start Seeing More Ties. But I Dont Know Why All These Leagues Continue To Change Things For Ever DH Or Wild Card Theres A Million That Are Awful Just Look At The NHL Now.

battle?
03-24-2010, 06:34 PM
isnt there an nfl thread..lol

battle?
03-24-2010, 06:48 PM
one reason why the o.t. rule is now in effect in the playoff's
and hopefully ..one - day, will be carried over to the reg season

http://sheepy712.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/aacu003adam-vinatieri-game-winning-field-goal-2001-divisional-playoffs-vs-raiders-posters.jpg

the scarecrow
03-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid said Wednesday the team is entertaining offers for Donovan McNabb(notes), and multiple sources told Yahoo! Sports the Buffalo Bills and Oakland Raiders have inquired about the quarterback’s availability. Additionally, the Philadelphia Inquirer is reporting that the St. Louis Rams have offered their second-round pick in next month’s NFL draft for McNabb.

McNabb has helped the Eagles earn eight playoff appearances and five NFC title game berths in his tenure.

(Nick Laham/Getty Images)

However, one source with knowledge of McNabb’s interests said the 11-year veteran would favor a trade to a team with a contending roster, such as the Arizona Cardinals – a franchise that isn’t currently in the mix for his services. The source said McNabb likely wouldn’t sign a long-term deal in either Buffalo or Oakland, which could create a sticking point in any trade talks, as both franchises would expect a new deal in place before acquiring him. McNabb is due a $6.2 million roster bonus in May and is slated to become an unrestricted free agent in 2011.

the scarecrow
03-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Donovan McNabb insists he would like to stay with the Philadelphia Eagles. If his wish isn't granted, he wants the team to trade him quickly -- and it might.

Shortly after Eagles coach Andy Reid said Wednesday that the team was entertaining trade offers for all three of their quarterbacks -- Kevin Kolb and Michael Vick also are on the roster -- McNabb wrote on his Yardbarker blog about his desire to remain in Philadelphia.

"I was asked to respond to statements made at the NFL owners meetings that the Eagles would entertain offers to trade any of their three QBs," McNabb wrote. "Here is my response: My position hasn't changed. I've said all along that I would like to win a Super Bowl and finish my career in Philadelphia.

"I understand the situation well and just hope whichever direction the Eagles decide to go in, they do it quickly. I think that would be best for me, Kevin, Michael, the Eagles, and any other teams involved. No matter what happens, I've already begun preparing to have an outstanding season in 2010."

League sources told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora that several teams are actively pursuing McNabb, and there's a strong belief that he's by far the Eagles quarterback most likely to be traded, even though Reid said the 11-year veteran is the starter. A source with knowledge of the situation said McNabb's suitors are "some teams that would surprise you, and some you would expect

beautifulrock
03-24-2010, 07:52 PM
Philadelphia doesn't deserve McNabb. Let's see them try to make the playoffs with Kolb or Vick.

check two
03-24-2010, 08:23 PM
I don't think anybody would want to go to the Raiders.

Queen Of Poetry
03-25-2010, 06:31 AM
Andy Reid is a tool! McNabb should stay and Kolb should stay...........get Vick the fuck out of here! I mean for me he wasn't that great in Atlanta. Great runner, but QB? Nah. McNabb should finish his career in Philly. He's 1 of the top 8 QB's in the NFL and u wanna get rid of him???? ASS!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-25-2010, 11:25 AM
I got a tool for ya, T

Art Vandelay
03-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Now another scumbag from ohio is assaulting a woman and fucking up the steelers. first big ben rapes a girl, now santonio holmes assaults a chick. fucking ohio.

Queen Of Poetry
03-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Now another scumbag from ohio is assaulting a woman and fucking up the steelers. first big ben rapes a girl, now santonio holmes assaults a chick. fucking ohio.

And didn't he try to pay her off to keep her mouth shut? I mean can't these guys get girls without raping them? There has to be something wrong with this mean, besides being complete dickheads.

check two
04-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Maybe they should just get rid of the Raiders team. They make the Lions look like a respectable franchise. Donovan should have a no trade clause to that team. I know that's like the last place he would want to go to.

Javon Walker: 'I offered to give the Raiders their money back'

Subzi
04-02-2010, 03:26 AM
Gotta be rough being a Raiders fan, and I'm sure if McNabb ended up getting traded there, when his contract is up next year hed be out looking for new teams via free agency.

Come Honor Face
04-03-2010, 05:56 AM
http://letsblogsports.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pittsburgh-steelers-quarterback-tall-receiver-hines-ward.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
04-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Jay Glazer is reporting that McNabb will definately be leaving. Andy is trying to find him some place where he will be comfortable. I am not happy! Fuckin Andy!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-03-2010, 05:32 PM

Holmes is a florida nigga foo'

Art Vandelay
04-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Santonio Muthafuckin Holmes

Dude has been clutch his whole career, that performance didn't surprise me.

One of my all-time, if not my all-time favorite Buckeye

https://shop.dispatch.com/Products/PhotoShop/medium/player-holmes9.jpg

Santonio Holmes is a fuckin pimp...so he likes to puff on a joint or two..big deal.

Hollow Dartz
04-04-2010, 07:54 PM
YO WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! This nigga KOLB better Deliver....

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2010, 08:09 PM
I am so fuckin pissed! What the fuck? Andy u fuckin ass!

GZAjector
04-04-2010, 08:10 PM
i cant fuckin believe this shit

Queen Of Poetry
04-04-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm inPhilly and u should have heard the what the? all thru the hallway in the hospital. I can't even think.

GZAjector
04-04-2010, 08:23 PM
all my boys back in the dc area are saying the same what the's.

one of 3 qb's we hate more than our own, and now we gotta root for him to succeed, instead of suck seed.

liek 40 years ago, philly traded sonny jurgenson to the redskins.

fuck it, if they don't retrade him, then i can only hope he wins.

battle?
04-04-2010, 08:55 PM
YO WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! This nigga KOLB better Deliver....

I am so fuckin pissed! What the fuck? Andy u fuckin ass!

i cant fuckin believe this shit

I'm inPhilly and u should have heard the what the? all thru the hallway in the hospital. I can't even think.

all my boys back in the dc area are saying the same what the's.

one of 3 qb's we hate more than our own, and now we gotta root for him to succeed, instead of suck seed.

liek 40 years ago, philly traded sonny jurgenson to the redskins.

fuck it, if they don't retrade him, then i can only hope he wins.

god i feel 4 the nfc...
no owner or gm knows any-how 2 manage a team or a team of fans..

GZAjector
04-04-2010, 10:33 PM
it's not like philly traded a super bowl winning qb. mcrib didnt win the big game, and never was going to for y'all, at least you were able to get something.

and who knows, maybe (i hope) my skins still draft a quarterback, and they'd rather him be mentored by a QB who at least has some experience winning, instead of lionel richie

Come Honor Face
04-05-2010, 08:12 AM
http://www3.allaroundphilly.com/blogs/delcotimes/bobg/uploaded_images/tomheckert-700469.jpg
Eagles GM Tom Heckert

^^^Moron!

the scarecrow
04-05-2010, 09:23 AM
mcnabb will haunt the eagles in the nfc

check two
04-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Mcnabb forced the trade to the Redskins. He didn't want to go to Buffalo and he said he would retire if they traded him to the Raiders.

Queen Of Poetry
04-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Mcnabb forced the trade to the Redskins. He didn't want to go to Buffalo and he said he would retire if they traded him to the Raiders.

Huh? What u talkin about man?

check two
04-05-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm saying once Mcnabb heard he was going to possibly be traded, he didn't like the other possible teams, and he insisted on going to the Redskins.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ArxADbIsEW78TtGvrGOF3eVDubYF?slug=jc-mcnabbtrade040410

11th Chamber
04-05-2010, 12:59 PM
This is pretty fucked up on the Skins behalf..

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Campbell-found-out-about-McNabb-trade-from-repor?urn=nfl,232069

Dan Snyder is a piece of shit

Queen Of Poetry
04-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Damn that is fucked up. I feel bad for him. First his lineman don't save him from getting sacked every play and now this............

check two
04-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Now maybe Marc Bulger can go to a team that doesn't have a horrible offensive line, and less likely to be injured.

Queen Of Poetry
04-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Was T.O. picked up?

check two
04-05-2010, 07:38 PM
His reality show was picked up for a second season. I haven't heard if an NFL team picked him up, or a woman for that matter.

Queen Of Poetry
04-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Oh I love the reality show! Ha.

hectis
04-05-2010, 10:36 PM
t.O wont be picked up until after the draft (maybe not until late in the preseason, or week 5 if he is lucky)

portis24
04-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Thank you andy reid for giving us a pro bowl qb for almost nothing and i guarantee we aint done yet!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
04-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Thank you andy reid for giving us a pro bowl qb for almost nothing and i guarantee we aint done yet!!!!

:(

Dirty Knowledge
04-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Let's see how good ya'll are next year LOL.

the scarecrow
04-08-2010, 07:37 PM

if the skins can get brandon marshall too, that will be a dangerous team

Queen Of Poetry
04-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Let's see how good ya'll are next year LOL.

Kolb can get us there. I just thought it was a dumb move to get rid off a veteran QB only to have to go out and get another one.

the scarecrow
04-08-2010, 08:00 PM
people forget kolb is the only qb ever to throw for 300+ yards in his first 2 starts

check two
04-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Props to Mcnabb for sporting the Selleck mustache. Chicks can't resist the stache.

Art Vandelay
04-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Donovan McNabb: 'I'd Like To Thank The Ungrateful, Over-Expecting,Oftentimes-Racist Fans Of Philadelphia'
APRIL 10, 2010 | ISSUE 46•14

WASHINGTON—During an emotionally charged press conference Monday, newly minted Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb expressed gratitude to the unappreciative, abusive, and intolerant fans of the Philadelphia Eagles for their total lack of support over the years. "I'd like to thank all the Eagles fans who were always there to demand the whole world from me every week, who expected me to do everything with almost nothing, and who blamed me for the team's every failure," said the six-time Pro Bowler, who also apologized for his failure to shore up the Eagles defense and his inability to keep Brian Westbrook healthy while leading the team to five NFC championship games. "I can't thank them enough for the constant insults or tell you what their lack of support meant to me when Rush Limbaugh made racist comments about me. My only regret, besides every fucking awful moment of the past 11 years, is that I couldn't give these people what they wanted most: drafting Ricky Williams back in 1999. No fans deserved it more." McNabb then wished probable Eagles starting QB Kevin Kolb luck winning the next 25 Super Bowls "because nothing else will be enough," gave all Philly fans the finger "because I can't give them all cancer," sighed with pleasure, and went to turn in his Eagles playbook to the Redskins' defensive coordinators.

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 12:02 PM
WTF!!!! I've been on Donovan's side from jump and defended him every step of the way. That pissed me off.

check two
04-11-2010, 12:06 PM
lol

Art Vandelay
04-11-2010, 12:14 PM
WTF!!!! I've been on Donovan's side from jump and defended him every step of the way. That pissed me off.

apparently you and the rest of philly didn't support him. he sounds really pissed off

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 12:19 PM
I always supported him. F'n Eagles fans. Ha. Now I boo Vick, I own that but not McNabb. Maybe he was taken out of context.

check two
04-11-2010, 12:20 PM
He was also saying during his whole time in Philly, whenever he tried to sport a mustache, the fans would laugh at him and say he had a porno star mustache. Now that he is with a different team, he is free to let that stache out and explore a whole new type of lifestyle.

Queen Of Poetry
04-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Well the stache was corny.

check two
04-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Girls can't resist a stache down there.

Art Vandelay
04-11-2010, 12:45 PM

how would you know, i doubt you can grow a stache and i'm pretty sure you've never been down there before

check two
04-11-2010, 12:50 PM
I've been down there plenty of times and I can grow a pretty mean stache. Yours would probably be even meaner looking though since you're Italian. You would easily win a back hair competition. I'd also have to compete against the Italian girl's staches, that would be tough.

My sicilian friend said that the name Tony came about from To NY(New Tork). is that true?

11th Chamber
04-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Santonio Holmes is now a Jet

Art Vandelay
04-12-2010, 12:34 AM
the steelers better trade roethlisberger now

check two
04-12-2010, 02:13 AM
Jeff Garcia might be coming back to the Eagles?

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Jeff Garcia might be coming back to the Eagles?

What? Really?

11th Chamber
04-12-2010, 08:06 AM
I cant believe they traded Holmes for only a 5th round pick

Come Honor Face
04-12-2010, 08:38 AM
Heinz Ward's response to the trade.

http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20050124DSsteelershines_450.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Art and check can both kiss my black ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check two
04-12-2010, 11:51 AM
What did I do? It was Art. lol

Art Vandelay
04-12-2010, 11:51 AM
can i queen? i'd love to

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 11:54 AM
What did I do? It was Art. lol

Yeah with ur lol u could have told me.

And Art no!!!!!!!!!!

check two
04-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Well I thought it might be an Onion story, since he likes to post those, but I wasn't sure. Usually he leaves the Onion marker in the story. lol

Art Vandelay
04-12-2010, 12:00 PM

actually, i tried to do that. i even tried to edit my post to put that in, but it wouldn't appear. i've been using google chrome lately. i don't know if that has something to do with it or not.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2010, 04:12 PM
why the fuck did they trade Santonio Holmes???

For a 5th rounder? what a steal. Why were the browns sleeping on that, we need a wideout.

the scarecrow
04-12-2010, 06:10 PM
off the field issues

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2010, 08:11 PM
so fucking what, this is the NFL, its assumed everyone will have them.

I guess Big Ben is next

Mic Tyson
04-12-2010, 08:24 PM
^^^^^steelers really don't play that shit. thats y the got rid of plaxico too. but im still fuckin pissed off about that retarded ass trade. a pro bowl caliber season and then he gets traded for a fuckin 5th round pick

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2010, 08:26 PM
im pissed the Browns didnt jump on that..

BUt i heard he went to the Jets???

Signs like they wont sign Braylon dropsy Edwards

Mic Tyson
04-12-2010, 08:46 PM
if they keep Edwards they gonna be tough, if he learns to catch. the jets have made some real good moves. Lt, cromartie, Holmes. And if Sanchez gets better, which im sure he will, the AFC gonna have to watch out

Queen Of Poetry
04-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Yeah Jets r making some good choices.

Dirty Knowledge
04-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Awwww.....Jets picked up a few guys, big deal. The Redskins of the AFC. They'll get whooped by the Dolphins again this year.

Queen Of Poetry
04-13-2010, 07:22 AM
LOL @ the Redskins of the AFC

Come Honor Face
04-13-2010, 08:03 AM
lol New York Jetskins

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2010, 09:57 AM
if they keep Edwards they gonna be tough, if he learns to catch. the jets have made some real good moves. Lt, cromartie, Holmes. And if Sanchez gets better, which im sure he will, the AFC gonna have to watch out

why keep Edwards when you already have Cotcherry an Holmes??

I think they picked up Holmes cuz they knew they didnt want to pay overpay a diva like Edwards.

Plus Sanchez was not really great throwing the ball last year. So all of these recievers may just be fools gold. You'll never be able to keep them all happy, especially a guy like Braylon.

They lost Thomas Jones...huge mistake.

Getting Cromartie was good

check two
04-13-2010, 11:33 AM
"There's nothing greater if you're single than to walk into a bar with beautiful women, and have them just fill your ego up. And you ask yourself, 'Would they pay any attention to you if you weren't, you know, who you are?' Of course not. Because I'm not that attractive, and neither is Ben. So it's nice that you can do that."

"Our relationship is not any good. When I told him to park the motorcycle, he got pissed. Alright? Then he had the accident. And since then, there's, you know ... he doesn't like me, and I'm learning not to like him."

Olive Oil Goombah
04-13-2010, 11:37 AM
Who said that, santonio??? LOL

sakk
04-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Main its been a few months since I posted. And I know this is REAL REAL late.

But.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPION NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Rest of the NFL fall in line. Legend killer Tracy Porter. Warner Favre Manning all losers in the face of the WHO DAT! nation.

WHOA

check two
04-13-2010, 02:07 PM
No

Art Vandelay
04-13-2010, 03:02 PM
Terry Bradshaw...

"Our relationship is not any good," Bradshaw told reporters, according to a video linked from www.ktbs.com. "When I told him to park the motorcycle, he got pissed. Then he had the accident, and since then he doesn't like me, and I'm learning not to like him.

"He has got to realize who he is. He is an elite athlete in the National Football League. He's got an image problem right now. Best thing to do is never put yourself in that position again."

Authorities announced Monday that they will not charge Roethlisberger after a college student accused him of sexually assaulting her at a nightclub in early March. Ocmulgee Circuit District Attorney Fred Bright said the 20-year-old student's accusations could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and her lawyer said in a letter that she did not want to press charges.

On Tuesday, Bradshaw elaborated on his thoughts to FOXSports.com:

“Well, I knew when the guy asked me – it was his last question, doesn’t that figure? – about Ben it was going to make news. Ben has been unhappy with me ever since I told him to park the bike. Then, when he had the accident, everyone told him that, ‘See, Terry was right about that motorcycle.’ He doesn’t like me. The last time I was around him he wouldn’t even shake my hand.

“All I was trying to say is that he’s a great athlete in the NFL and he has to realize who he is, to stay away from college bars and being around young women. This second incident has to be a wake-up call for him and for the Steelers, too. They didn’t hesitate to get rid of Santonio Holmes and they just gave him away. He’s a really great receiver now and Ben is going to miss him next season.

"But knowing the Steelers’ organization, they have to be embarrassed by all this. This is two incidents in a row for Ben. I have to believe that he’s learned his lesson and this won’t happen again.”

Queen Of Poetry
04-13-2010, 03:16 PM
I'm not believing anything u post Art. Nope ain't falling for that one again.

Art Vandelay
04-13-2010, 03:23 PM
hahahah, you're crazy

Art Vandelay
04-13-2010, 03:25 PM
-s7eQbxcmrc

Dirty Knowledge
04-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Terry AIrED THE FUCK OUTTA BEN.... Bradshaw just moved up a few rungs on my ladder of respect for that. He spoke with realness. Like grandpa schoolin the grandson. Ben needs to get shot in the back of his bitch ass skull.

Come Honor Face
04-14-2010, 06:42 AM
Yeah he really let Ruthlesraper have it! Brandon Marshall is a Dolphin now.

whitey
04-14-2010, 08:53 AM
^fuck yea. thats what im talkin about boiiiiiii.

fins super bowl champs easy.

check two
04-14-2010, 11:16 AM
^^
ha ha

Dirty Knowledge
04-14-2010, 10:34 PM
LOL, Jerry Jones was drunk as fuck talking shit about Bill Parcells and Tim Tebow. Old decrepit bastid. Parcells is the man in Miami and making all the right moves building Miami back up to a contender.

PDOuwaeV6Qk

Come Honor Face
04-15-2010, 04:43 PM
LOL, Jerry Jones was drunk as fuck talking shit about Bill Parcells and Tim Tebow. Old decrepit bastid. Parcells is the man in Miami and making all the right moves building Miami back up to a contender.

PDOuwaeV6Qk

Shit's hilarious!

Dirty Knowledge
04-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Hahaha, now Parcells is saying Jerry was joking. Bullshit. Jerry shot his mouth off drunk [like we all do] and he's using his position to make good with it. Truth is, like I said, Parcells is building a SQUAD down in the MIA, Jerry wishes his Girlz could do something.

check two
04-20-2010, 01:26 PM
http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/26/2010/04/14/320x240/robber.JPG

Queen Of Poetry
04-20-2010, 01:52 PM
Ha. I heard about dude. He's hit like 4 banks all in Eagles gear.

The Eagels r releasing their schedule tonight at 7:00. I will be on at 7:00 and buying my tickets to the games I gonna go to!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited.

Art Vandelay
04-20-2010, 01:55 PM

you can buy tickets to eagles games?? what kind of fans are you guys? you can't get steeler tickets. season ticket holders get them all. and then there's like a 10 year waiting list to get season tickets.

Queen Of Poetry
04-20-2010, 02:03 PM

you can buy tickets to eagles games?? what kind of fans are you guys? you can't get steeler tickets. season ticket holders get them all. and then there's like a 10 year waiting list to get season tickets.

Oh there is a way trust. I go every year. This I'm trying to hit 3 home games, the Meadowlands for Giants game and I am definately going to Dallas cause I gotta see that stadium!

check two
04-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Queen gets the tickets in a 'less than legal' way? lol

Queen Of Poetry
04-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Queen gets the tickets in a 'less than legal' way? lol

Hey I do what I gotta do when it comes to my Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
04-20-2010, 02:15 PM

that's why your starting quarterbacks never rape anybody. they don't have to

Queen Of Poetry
04-20-2010, 02:22 PM

that's why your starting quarterbacks never rape anybody. they don't have to

LOL

Shit if I can get tickets from the water boy I'm dead on it!!!!!!!!!!!

portis24
04-20-2010, 02:29 PM
redskins just got adam carriker from the rams

GZAjector
04-20-2010, 06:29 PM
the team needs more draft picks, not less, but a 5th rounder ain't shit really

except for constantly injured underachievers like carriker

i also remember them getting another player named adam from the rams, hopefully he turns out better than that douche

whatever tho, now all they gotta do is trade campbell

the scarecrow
04-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Yeah Jets r making some good choices.

the jets should have picked up mcnabb and benched sanchez, that team would be super bowl champs

Come Honor Face
04-20-2010, 10:08 PM
Mark Sanchez is awful.

check two
04-21-2010, 01:13 AM
Why are you's saying Sanchez is awful? lol

Come Honor Face
04-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Why are you's saying Sanchez is awful? lol

Ever watched the man play?

check two
04-21-2010, 01:40 AM
lol Yeah, he was one of the reasons they got so far last season. Plus he was only a rookie.

Come Honor Face
04-21-2010, 01:52 AM
lol Yeah, he was one of the reasons they got so far last season. Plus he was only a rookie.

Right. In kind of the same way Trent Dilfer was one of the reasons the Ravens did so well in the 2000 post-season. Mark Sanchez single handedly lost games last season. 5 int's in 1 game and shit? The guy's not good. He'll struggle this year too, and I'll be sure to point it out to you. You saying Sanchez is good is slightly less ridiculous than Dirty Knowledge claiming Ahmad Bradshaw was better than Chris Johnson last pre-season.

Visionz
04-21-2010, 05:05 AM

I call bullshit

http://www.stubhub.com/pittsburgh-steelers-tickets/steelers-vs-jets-heinz-field-957070/

If I was so inclined, I could buy tickets to Heinz Field in December right now.

11th Chamber
04-21-2010, 07:21 AM
Right. In kind of the same way Trent Dilfer was one of the reasons the Ravens did so well in the 2000 post-season. Mark Sanchez single handedly lost games last season. 5 int's in 1 game and shit? The guy's not good. He'll struggle this year too, and I'll be sure to point it out to you.

Thats part of being a rookie. Peytons first season was rough.

Shit Matt Stafford had 5 ints in 1 game last year, and he still showed me enough skill to ensure me he'll be a good starter for years to come

Come Honor Face
04-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Thats part of being a rookie. Peytons first season was rough.

Shit Matt Stafford had 5 ints in 1 game last year, and he still showed me enough skill to ensure me he'll be a good starter for years to come

I am surprised that I need to point out the difference between Stafford throwin 5 INT's in a game where he was tryin to make up a large deficit, and Sanchez throwin 5 in a game his team controlled otherwise and eventually lost by 4 points. BIG difference there. Stafford could crawl out of bed with an epic hangover and play QB better than Sanchez on his greatest day ever as a player. lol @ the Jets spending all this money on these "stars" and having one of the worst starting QB's in the league. Stafford = Boss Sanchez = Awful That Jets defense better be 2000 Ravensish. If they're not, and maybe even if they are, Sanchez will ruin it.

Art Vandelay
04-21-2010, 08:52 AM
I call bullshit

http://www.stubhub.com/pittsburgh-steelers-tickets/steelers-vs-jets-heinz-field-957070/

If I was so inclined, I could buy tickets to Heinz Field in December right now.

well yeah, you can buy them off of somebody selling their tickets. stubhub is just an internet scalping site. you can't buy single game tickets through the steelers website or ticketmaster. they don't exist.

and actually, philly has a longer waiting list than the steelers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_season_ticket_waiting_lists

portis24
04-21-2010, 09:34 AM
big ben 4 to 6 game suspension

Come Honor Face
04-21-2010, 10:13 AM
^^^If he can avoid his urges to rape women until it's over with.

Come Honor Face
04-21-2010, 10:32 AM
Breaking news on a possible trade involving Ben after the commercial break on ESPN!

Come Honor Face
04-21-2010, 10:37 AM
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Steelers are contacting teams to offer Ben in a trade. They are seeking a top 10 pick reportedly.

portis24
04-21-2010, 11:27 AM
they should ship him off to buffalo

Art Vandelay
04-21-2010, 11:29 AM
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Steelers are contacting teams to offer Ben in a trade. They are seeking a top 10 pick reportedly.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/41/90199325_53d031e48a_o.jpg

Come Honor Face
04-21-2010, 11:31 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/41/90199325_53d031e48a_o.jpg

?

11th Chamber
04-21-2010, 11:36 AM
Its funny how quick Steelers fans are turning on Big Ben.

Dude got them 2 championships

check two
04-21-2010, 11:38 AM
I heard he might be getting traded to the Sacramento Mountain Lions.

11th Chamber
04-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Reportedly the Steelers offered Ben to the Rams for the 1st pick and Rams turned it down

Art Vandelay
04-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Its funny how quick Steelers fans are turning on Big Ben.

Dude got them 2 championships

it's even funnier how big ben turned and smashed that girl's face into the sink after he raped her.

11th Chamber
04-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Whores get what whores deserve

check two
04-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Do people actually watch days worth of drafts? lol And now they are having it prime time on a weekend? They must count on a lot of losers staying in to watch it.

Queen Of Poetry
04-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Do people actually watch days worth of drafts? lol And now they are having it prime time on a weekend? They must count on a lot of losers staying in to watch it.

Hey I'm not a loser (ok yeah I am). I'm watching the whole thing. Maybe not so much on Saturday but tonight and Friday, for sure.

check two
04-22-2010, 06:42 PM
That's even weirder that a girl would watch the whole thing. lol

Come Honor Face
04-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Hey I'm not a loser (ok yeah I am). I'm watching the whole thing. Maybe not so much on Saturday but tonight and Friday, for sure.

This.

KZA
04-22-2010, 09:29 PM
lol broncos for getting tebow before clausen and mccoy

11th Chamber
04-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Suh and Jahvid Best in the 1st Rnd for Detroit.

Very pleased with this. Suh is a beast, and Best is explosive as shit.

Art Vandelay
04-22-2010, 10:32 PM

That's even weirder that a girl would watch the whole thing. lol

this just further proves how much of a twink you are. a real man's dream girl is a chick that wants to watch the nfl draft. i think that's hot.

Art Vandelay
04-22-2010, 10:34 PM
Suh and Jahvid Best in the 1st Rnd for Detroit.

Very pleased with this. Suh is a beast, and Best is explosive as shit.

i watched this game. i remember thinking Best died on the field

ik1_1c729z0

Come Honor Face
04-23-2010, 03:49 AM
this just further proves how much of a twink you are. a real man's dream girl is a chick that wants to watch the nfl draft. i think that's hot.

It is most certainly hot!

Visionz
04-23-2010, 05:11 AM
I was hoping the Texans would have traded up to land Earl Thomas. I was thinking the Jaguars @10 would've been a good spot. The Seahawks landed a future pro bowler (or two) tonight.

Anyone here watch enough Alabama games to tell me about Kareem Jackson? I don't know shit about the dude.

11th Chamber
04-23-2010, 07:24 AM
^^ bad pick. He's ok, but Kyle Jackson from Boise St and Kevin McCourty from Rutgers are alot better and they were still on the board. I got no idea why they took him

check two
04-23-2010, 01:13 PM

Besides Queen, how many chicks that would watch a whole NFL draft would actually look hot?

Art Vandelay
04-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Besides Queen, how many chicks that would watch a whole NFL draft would actually look hot?

it must be something about hot black chicks because one night i was at the bar watching a monday night football game and i was talking to these 2 smoking hot black chicks that knew as much about football as any guy i know.

in pittsburgh, the girls here are huge steeler fans, but don't know as much about the rest of the nfl. but these 2 chicks probably knew more about every team in the nfl more than you do, Twink

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2010, 02:02 PM

R u sayin that I'm hot?:$

Art Vandelay
04-23-2010, 02:06 PM
watch out queen. next he might punch you in your arm

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Is it weird/odd for a girl to like football? I love it! I mean of course I love my Eagles but I watch all the games. Football on Sundays........from the Andy Reid show until I go to bed is all day football. I love it!

Art Vandelay
04-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Is it weird/odd for a girl to like football?

i guess if you live in philly it is...

Pittsburgh is the runaway leader, with 34 percent of the women living in the Steelers’ market identifying themselves as fans. Green Bay was second with 29.4 percent, but no other market surveyed had even one-quarter of its women identify themselves as fans.

Buffalo was third with 23.7 percent, followed by Cincinnati (22.8 percent), Kansas City (22.4 percent), Jacksonville (21.7 percent), Baltimore and Boston (21.5 percent) and Denver, Tampa-St. Petersburg and Washington, D.C. (20.9 percent).

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2010, 02:25 PM
i guess if you live in philly it is...

Pittsburgh is the runaway leader, with 34 percent of the women living in the Steelers’ market identifying themselves as fans. Green Bay was second with 29.4 percent, but no other market surveyed had even one-quarter of its women identify themselves as fans.

Buffalo was third with 23.7 percent, followed by Cincinnati (22.8 percent), Kansas City (22.4 percent), Jacksonville (21.7 percent), Baltimore and Boston (21.5 percent) and Denver, Tampa-St. Petersburg and Washington, D.C. (20.9 percent).

Geez u got the stats and everything. HA.

But I don't live in Philly........

Art Vandelay
04-23-2010, 02:26 PM
i don't see nyc or AC on that list either.

check two
04-23-2010, 02:38 PM
It can be good when the girl doesn't like/know too much about sports so you can get a little free time to yourself and not be annoyed.

Art Vandelay
04-23-2010, 02:42 PM
It can be good when the girl doesn't like/know too much about sports so you can get a little free time to yourself and not be annoyed.

Twink, you're completely wrong. if you're with a girl who doesn't like sports, she's gonna bitch at you for watching too much sports.

fortunately i come from a city where the girls are huge football and hockey fans. taking a girl to a steeler game or a penguin game is a guaranteed great date.

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2010, 02:49 PM

Eeww u seem to get annoyed anytime a female is around u.............just sayin.

Visionz
04-23-2010, 05:19 PM
^^ bad pick. He's ok, but Kyle Jackson from Boise St and Kevin McCourty from Rutgers are alot better and they were still on the board. I got no idea why they took him
I'm guessing you say that from what other people have said on SI, ESPN etc. I'm more interested in the opinion of people that watch actual Alabama games.

I know Earl Thomas is a bad ass cuz I've watched him be a bad ass his entire career. His closing speed on the ball when he makes his break is out of this world.

Art Vandelay
04-23-2010, 05:47 PM

yeah i hate when people give me the opinions on players that they never saw play the game. or like when people try comparing 1 offensive lineman to the other. bullshit. you really think i believe when you watch a college football game that you are watching the left guard's run blocking technique? get the fuck out of here.

Visionz
04-23-2010, 06:20 PM
^lol, no doubt

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Why was the chick with the Gerhart dude in a prom gown? Seriously?

Come Honor Face
04-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Why was the chick with the Gerhart dude in a prom gown? Seriously?

I know right? White people confuse me.

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2010, 06:49 PM
Ha. Eagles trade to the Cowboys. Yesterday traded up. Andy come on.

Come Honor Face
04-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Steelers first round pick kisses gay lover after being drafted.

vhHZoPyJo44

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Ha. I saw that. Steelers players better not drop the soap.

Art Vandelay
04-23-2010, 07:11 PM
you shouldn't have posted that. it's gonna look bad when the steelers beat the titans with fags.

Come Honor Face
04-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Bullshit Art. They'll just get spanked like the last time they came down to Nashville. How the fuck do I just embed the video?

Art Vandelay
04-23-2010, 07:16 PM
you guys are going to "spank" our gay players??

click the youtube icon and just use the web address after the =

Come Honor Face
04-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Thanks for that, but the Steelers are still gonna get spanked. (No Homo)

Hollow Dartz
04-23-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm guessing you say that from what other people have said on SI, ESPN etc. I'm more interested in the opinion of people that watch actual Alabama games.

I know Earl Thomas is a bad ass cuz I've watched him be a bad ass his entire career. His closing speed on the ball when he makes his break is out of this world.
I'm still mad the Eagles didn't pick this nigga up, but I guess the other FS will do.

check two
04-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Queen,
I voted for you for best underground disco dancer.

Queen Of Poetry
04-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Queen,
I voted for you for best underground disco dancer.

I don't know what that means.

Is Andy gonna pick anyone? Trading picks. WTF!

check two
04-23-2010, 09:38 PM
I saw some type of contest that a Queen of Poetry was going to be in. Maybe it was for underground written words or something, I might have gotten mixed up.

The Cardinals aren't looking too good at QB. They should try to persuade Warner to come back from Sunday school to play again.

Visionz
04-24-2010, 02:57 AM
I'm still mad the Eagles didn't pick this nigga up, but I guess the other FS will do.
I thought that's who yall were taking when you traded up before the pick was called. It seems like we could've traded with the Jaguars @ 10 to get him as they could've got the same dude Alualu with the 20 spot.

I'll be incredibly surprised if Thomas doesn't turn into a superstar at the FS spot. He's the real deal, same way I felt about Orakpo last year. Sadly none of the great Longhorns are their when it comes time for the Texans to draft (atleast not since VY) :no: I gotta watch all my favorite college players go to teams I don't root for.

11th Chamber
04-24-2010, 10:16 AM

yeah i hate when people give me the opinions on players that they never saw play the game. or like when people try comparing 1 offensive lineman to the other. bullshit. you really think i believe when you watch a college football game that you are watching the left guard's run blocking technique? get the fuck out of here.

Never saw play..yea ok. One of my old friends from high school is Bama's starting running back, so I watched every Bama game that was on TV, and wasent that impressed by Kareem. So basing that, and that Wilson and McCourtey who iv both watched and been more impressed by, gives me my opinion.

Im not some average sports fan, I know what the fuck im talking about

hectis
04-24-2010, 11:20 PM
have the bears lost faith in cutler already?

check two
04-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Cutler was definitely a disappointment last season.

check two
04-28-2010, 01:44 PM
On a side note, I found the clip of Art when he had a short career as a sports newscaster.

W45DRy7M1no

Art Vandelay
04-28-2010, 02:18 PM

what does this have to do with the nfl? as awful as sunnywinters is at modding ktl, it is still better than the guy who mods the sports place. would the mod please remove this post. it has nothing to do with said topic.

check two
04-28-2010, 02:33 PM
^^

Hurt

Art Vandelay
04-28-2010, 02:38 PM

twink

hectis
04-29-2010, 09:52 AM
so the Vikings open the season vs the saints hmmm so N.O your QB was on the madden cover well looks like someone is going to Jared's

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 08:03 PM
The Ravens had a nice draft. They will probably win the AFC North this year. fuckin ratbirds.

McCoy? I dont kno about McCoy but i guess im glad we got him that late.

hectis
04-30-2010, 09:25 PM
so Bret needs ankle surgery if he wants to play and might not come back if he does not come back we are still going to win the super bowl

p.s fuck your bitch ass teams

Compulsion
05-01-2010, 10:26 AM
so Bret needs ankle surgery if he wants to play and might not come back if he does not come back we are still going to win the super bowl

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2008/08/08/2008101653.jpg

Yes I know the Seahawks are going to suck again this year.

Come Honor Face
05-01-2010, 10:39 AM
http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Minnesota+Vikings+v+Tennessee+Titans+OTJ8Ax6Jjbil. jpg

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2010/1/25/634000457227291490-AdrianPeterson.jpg

11th Chamber
05-01-2010, 01:06 PM

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/football/nfl/10/21/draft.prospects/Ndamukong-suh.jpg

You guys are sooo fucked this year.

Lions arent worried about you. Plus we do a better job of stopping AP on a constant basis than any other team

hectis
05-01-2010, 02:51 PM
the lions? are they even NCAA division 2 worthy? the seahawks will finish last in the west and the titans suck too

Come Honor Face
05-02-2010, 08:43 AM
The Lions, Seahawks, and Titans will all improve over last year. I can't say I believe the Vikings can be as effective as they were last season. Horrible decision letting Chester Taylor go, and drafting a RB to replace him that is never going to be a respectable NFL back. Peterson will have to carry more of the load than ever before. He might fumble the ball 20 times next season. Several defenders on the Vikings are getting old, and are due to start falling off any day now. Last year was the year, and Farve ruined it. Sorry.

Art Vandelay
05-03-2010, 01:50 PM
The Browns turn to YouTube to find able-bodied football players
By MJD

I don't know if the Browns have a guy whose job it is to sit around all day and watch YouTube videos while thinking, "Please, for the love of everything holy, let me find someone on YouTube today who might actually be able to find football." They might. It would kind of make sense.
If that guy does exist, he's doing a really good job.
He found a fellow named Joel Reinders, a strapping, 6'7", 320-lb. Canadian gent with a handlebar mustache who happens to play a little offensive tackle.

Based on that video alone, the Browns gave Reinders a call and signed him as an undrafted free agent. You know who the Browns didn't call and sign as an undrafted free agent? The guy Reinders blocks in the very first highlight.
When I said above that that Reinders played a little offensive tackle, I probably should've emphasized the "little" part -- he's played exactly eight organized football games in his life.
He grew up playing hockey, as is his duty as a Canadian citizen. Being 6'7", he eventually took up basketball, and though he did play for two years at the University of Waterloo, he never truly really embraced the sport. But he talked to the football coach, and the coach liked the fact that he was 6'7", and he set about teaching him to play some o-line.
Obviously, he's what teams call a "project" -- someone who's got the physical tools, but likely needs a couple more years of learning before he can contribute. But Reinder obviously has the size and there's some ability there. For a highlight reel put together in the first eight football games of a man's life, I'd say it's damn impressive. It really is an incredible story for the guy, even if it doesn't go past this. I'd love to see him make the team.
And congratulations to the Browns organization, particularly the Scouting/YouTube Perusal Department. All those endless days of wading through keyboard cat and Hitler getting mad about stuff finally paid off.

W8SK6QpN7WY

Olive Oil Goombah
05-03-2010, 06:08 PM
we are on the cutting edge of revolutionary talent recruiting.

check two
05-04-2010, 02:22 PM
These look better than their current ones.

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__23/ept_sports_nfl_experts-795159187-1272986302.jpg?ym_6cFDD35Xs.SAn

Dirty Knowledge
05-04-2010, 09:29 PM
5RUeQk9WlxQ

AHahaha check it out Baby Jesus

Art Vandelay
05-04-2010, 11:59 PM
i've seen Artie live a few times. here's his stand up on betting on the NY Giants

CLybVRBtkxU

Dirty Knowledge
05-05-2010, 12:03 AM
That's a classic too. That's where he talks about Bob Sheppard fucking up the calls.

Art Vandelay
05-05-2010, 12:11 AM
hey dirty, if you listen to stern, did you hear the time artie told the story about when he was in the middle of his stand up in pittsburgh and somebody threw a bag of coke on stage?

that was me who did that, but it wasn't coke. it was just flour

Compulsion
05-05-2010, 01:48 AM
The Seahawks will not finish last in the West. First? Probably not, but sure as hell not last.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-05-2010, 05:46 PM
hey dirty, if you listen to stern, did you hear the time artie told the story about when he was in the middle of his stand up in pittsburgh and somebody threw a bag of coke on stage?

that was me who did that, but it wasn't coke. it was just flour

hahahahaah! thats awesome

Queen Of Poetry
05-06-2010, 07:51 PM
These look better than their current ones.

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__23/ept_sports_nfl_experts-795159187-1272986302.jpg?ym_6cFDD35Xs.SAn

Agreed. I love the Kelly green.

Russell was released. I think the Eagles should pick him up and get rid of Vick.

check two
05-06-2010, 07:53 PM
You want them to pick up Russell? ha ha He's the worst QB in the league. lol

Queen Of Poetry
05-06-2010, 08:19 PM
He's better than Vick. I prefer Garcia but I don't think that would happen. Vick is a rookie. He doesn't know the plays and hasn't played. Eagles gotta do sonething.

check two
05-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Yeah, but I think Russell had one of the lowest QB ratings of all time. He could go down as the biggest top draft pick bust of all time. Maybe he can do better on a team other than the Raiders, though since they have been the worst NFL team since they last appeared in the super bowl.

Queen Of Poetry
05-06-2010, 08:33 PM
I know. Andy has me worried. If Kolb goes down, I guess I'll go there and handle things. I can do better than Vick.

check two
05-06-2010, 08:36 PM
lol Queen, Do you like to play tackle or two finger touch?

Queen Of Poetry
05-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Well I've played flag football and u not suppose to tackle, but I got tackled. The excuse given was cause I'm small and couldn't handle them grabbing the flag. Whatever. That nigga tackled me cause I was fast. Ha.

check two
05-06-2010, 08:45 PM
I think he wanted to tackle you for another reason. lol

Queen Of Poetry
05-06-2010, 08:49 PM
He was 12 and I was 25. Eeww I don't think so.