PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Bedlam
11-03-2005, 03:42 PM
anyone see Daunte Culpepper's injury? tore every CL in his leg, shit was crazy. I doubt he'll ever play again

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Keep your chin up QOP...you still got hope...Pale Kris gets a little nasty with his football I guess...to each his own...I am not an Eagles fan by far, you knot that...just feel good that you dont come on this thread talking shit about other teams being a Raiders fan!!!! Ha ha!

I wonder what is going to happen the Favre/Packers media day...sounds like coachy coach is all irritated with the ringing cell phone in the crowd...I think it is Brett's excuse to not have to speak to the media...he planted that cell phone and called that shit!! Just a guess, but come on that is some weird shit...especially since Packers coach is sponsored by a cell phone company! Poor Brett...I kind of like the guy...but he is at the end of his rope I think.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

baby jesus
11-03-2005, 04:23 PM
^^^^
Yeah It Is The End For Farve A Great Competitor Fierce Getting Into The Face Of Anyone Who Tackled Him But His Time Is Up Unfortunatly. As For Culpepper I Hope He Comes Back With All These People Comin Back From Things There Not Supposed To You Never Know. Anyway What I'm Tryin To Say Is Giants Better Beat The 49ers And Go 6-2

num2son
11-03-2005, 05:10 PM
I wonder what is going to happen the Favre/Packers media day...sounds like coachy coach is all irritated with the ringing cell phone in the crowd...I think it is Brett's excuse to not have to speak to the media...he planted that cell phone and called that shit!! Just a guess, but come on that is some weird shit...especially since Packers coach is sponsored by a cell phone company! Poor Brett...I kind of like the guy...but he is at the end of his rope I think.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!
GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

I think brett favre career is at its end, sorry.

IF the 49ers can beat the bucs than they can take of the giants.

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2005, 05:44 PM
GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

I think brett favre career is at its end, sorry.

IF the 49ers can beat the bucs than they can take of the giants.
Yep, yep....co-sign num2son...my favorite co-fan!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-03-2005, 06:03 PM
I hope they can they just blazed the hell out of the Bucs offensive and Defensive lines...With Cody Pickett possibly starting anything can happen ... Pickett is a mobile quarterback so hopefully he can make things happen by rolling out and such!!!

baby jesus
11-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Man I Hope Last Week Took Alot Out Of The 49ers I'm Kinda Scared With This Game Not Because Of The 49ers Themselfs But The Giants I Hope They Dont Underestimate Them, This Is The Meaning Of A Trap Game. Especially After Last Weeks Big Win Against A Division Rival And The Death Of Wellington Mara They Better Not Pack It In This Week I Have Faith They'll Pull It Out Though.

num2son
11-03-2005, 10:49 PM
Yep, yep....co-sign num2son...my favorite co-fan!
:thumbup:

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 07:00 AM
T.O. was spittin some garbage on ESPN about if they had a better quarterback.....blah blah blah.......shit is ridiculous!!!!!! U don't air that mess out to the public!

num2son
11-04-2005, 07:43 AM
^^^YEah he said that if he had brett favre they might be undefeaded.....wtf. I dont see T.O. and eagle next year.....SORRY QOP for having a player like that on your team.

Queen Of Poetry
11-04-2005, 07:47 AM
Yeah...well if he's like that he can go......he's a hot mess!

ballistic
11-04-2005, 02:02 PM
LOL got to love T.O....

the raiders defense is too porous, and kerry collins isn't the anti-Christ...he's at least in the top 15 QB's in the L. admittedly i havent seen the raiders play much lately, but i wouldnt go so far as to say you can pin everything on him. isn't woodson injured and out for awhile? and warren sapp is well past the prime of his career. oakland is still rebuilding.

Treazon
11-04-2005, 03:22 PM
anybody who actually thought the raiders would do well is either stupid, or just a loyal raiders fan (sometimes both? :P)... the whole team is too porous, you cant just mix and match a football team around, they need chemistry, so oakland wont be any threat to the league for years to come...

GO GIANTS

ballistic
11-04-2005, 05:20 PM
lol "the whole team is porous" haha

this whole TO thing is getting out of control...everyone is getting on Owens for continually being a distraction and what not, but who is causing the distraction in the first place?? the media! namely, ESPN...i mean, pretty much out of nowhere, ESPN conducts this interview, asking Owens questions like "hmm, so do you agree with michael irving about brett favre quarterbacking the Eagles?" i mean, what the hell is he supposed to say to that? either way, he loses! and then, ESPN only airs that portion of the interview...Owens said himself that he gave respect to McNabb in another part, but of course it wasnt shown, because it wouldnt make the story. and all of this comes back on TO...sure, he's outspoken, but i think the media itself needs to let this go...they put him in a trap and then fault him for how he reacts...if you give anyone enough chances, i'm sure theyll have plenty to say.

RynMur
11-05-2005, 11:14 AM
TO Has something new each week, now im just ignoring it.

RynMur
11-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Damn just saw on ESPN that TO got suspended indefinitely. Finally.

num2son
11-05-2005, 11:29 AM
WOW......:Y

baby jesus
11-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Ohh Shit Wow That's a Shock. That Helps Out The Giants Hopefully They Wont See T.O. This Year, With The Giants Secondary Thats A Breath Of Fresh Air.

num2son
11-05-2005, 11:36 AM
Is T.O. gone for the the rest of the season!?!?!?!?

baby jesus
11-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Ummm I Dont I Think He Might Be Out For Next Week I Think He's Hurt Anyway But If He's Gone For Anyone Of The Giants Game I'd Be Happy.

num2son
11-05-2005, 11:42 AM
^^^Lucky, I think he'll play against my cowboys.

ballistic
11-05-2005, 02:56 PM
wow...i really cant bring myself to say that its TO's fault...ESPN made this happen.

Treazon
11-05-2005, 04:16 PM
TO is a bitch and will cause trouble and fuck up the coaching no matter where they ship him, im hoping he doesnt get back on the field for good in the NFC East (go giants :))

num2son
11-05-2005, 04:18 PM
its TO's fault...ESPN made this happen.
Exactly.

Queen Of Poetry
11-05-2005, 10:47 PM

What!!!!!!! Why??? Oh my blood pressure is rising!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
11-05-2005, 10:56 PM
Oh shit!!!!!! I read it!!!!!!! He isn't playin.....oh man.....I need oxygen!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is going to be rough night for me!!!!!!!!

Please be easy with ur comments........my heart can't take it.

hectis
11-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Oh shit!!!!!! I read it!!!!!!! He isn't playin.....oh man.....I need oxygen!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is going to be rough night for me!!!!!!!!

Please be easy with ur comments........my heart can't take it.u think t.o will be on the team next year? and like i told u before don't feel bad just look
at my team the vikings and u will feel beter were like the worst team in football and that includes high school football:'(

Queen Of Poetry
11-05-2005, 11:27 PM
LOL......the Vikings r a hot mess!!!!!! Sorry........

Nah T.O. is gonna have a hard time finding someone to take him.......he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut........

hectis
11-05-2005, 11:47 PM
LOL......the Vikings r a hot mess!!!!!! Sorry........

Nah T.O. is gonna have a hard time finding someone to take him.......he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut........yeah I know how u feel randy moss was the same way so we got rid of him and now
were having sex partys on boats shit i got to get on the boat ride:)

Queen Of Poetry
11-06-2005, 07:54 AM
Fly Eagles Fly............

Please fly..........

Kriszy Substance
11-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Uh oh...more crazy news for the Eagles...T.O. got in a fist fight with Hugh Douglas...then proceeded to try to take on the whole team! That guy is freaking going nuts! Sounds like he got out of the hot tub to get his sneakers on so he could fight better...they were saying he was foaming at the mouth and shit! Crazy....sorry QOP...I wonder what is going to happen with him...and wonder if he is playing at all for the rest of the season...that is some serious stuff...but still I hope the Eagles whoop the Redskins...this will be the only time I say this but.. go Eagles!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

Roman Deini
11-06-2005, 01:15 PM
wanted to take on the whole team? damn, goodbye to, goodbye eagles season, since they dont give westbrook the ball that much that made them always successfull.

hectis
11-06-2005, 01:36 PM
The Eagles Season Was Doomed When Mcnabb Was On The Cover Of Madden 06 The
Ea Sports Curse Strikes Again And How Come The Eagles Only Run The Ball 3
Times A Month?

ballistic
11-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Exactly.

lol you left off like half my quote.

CAROLINA 34, TAMPA, 14...HA! who has NFC South supremacy now! just the panthers and falcons tied atop the division...people have to count the panthers among the elite now, after this walloping of tampa who is a very decent team.

baby jesus
11-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Woooo Man The Giants Had Me Sweatin And Shit. Playin Such A Horrible Game I Was Worried About This Game All Week But They Squeaked It Out And Came Up With The Victory. 6-2 And Still On Top Of The East!!!!!

hectis
11-06-2005, 06:45 PM
http://re2.mm-b1.yimg.com/image/463238674 (http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062857/K=vikings+logo/v=2/SID=e/l=II/R=12/SS=i/OID=33780f7f5b3e1e1e/SIG=1gjc09onp/EXP=1131410626/*-http%3A//images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dvikings%2Blogo%26prssweb%3DSe arch%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fl%3D0%26fr%3Dslv1-&h=75&w=100&imgcurl=www.psitzler.de%2Fjpg%2Fvikings_logo.jpg&imgurl=www.psitzler.de%2Fjpg%2Fvikings_logo.jpg&size=1.6kB&name=vikings_logo.jpg&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psitzler.de%2Ffootball%2Ffo otball_teams_1.html&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psitzler.de%2Ffootball%2Ffoo tball_teams_1.html&p=vikings+logo&type=jpeg&no=12&tt=808&ei=UTF-8)YEAH WE WON THE VIKINGS ARE BACK
FIRST THE NFC THEN THE SUPER BOWL THEN THE SPORTS WORLD
HA HA HA LEAVE YOUR TEAM BEHIND JOIN THE VIKINGS MOVEMENT

baby jesus
11-06-2005, 06:47 PM
^^^^^
Hahahaha Yeah On Top Of The World Till Next Sunday When The Giants Blow Them Out.

hectis
11-06-2005, 06:57 PM
^^^^^
Hahahaha Yeah On Top Of The World Till Next Sunday When The Giants Blow Them Out.
WE RARELY WIN THIS SEASON SO I HOPE THIS WEEK GOES BY SLOW AND YEAH
WE ALWAYS HAVE TROUBLE WITH THE GIANTS BUT HOPFULLY WE WIN 2 OF
MY BROS AND MY SIS LIKE THE GIANTS SO IF THE VIKINGS LOSE I'LL HEAR ABOUT IT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON }:T (http://www.wutangcorp.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)

ballistic
11-06-2005, 08:22 PM
lol i just saw that article about TO, now i can understand the suspension...lmao i guess TO beat the hell out of hugh douglas because it says that after he threw some punches he pointed at everyone else and was like "who else wants some?!" LOL...i wonder if he did a TD dance before he walked out of the locker room.

Eerie Theories
11-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Any one catch the raiders chiefs today?

RynMur
11-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Any one catch the raiders chiefs today?
Yea, the raiders choked once again. The raiders didn't even stay around for the extra point, that just shows how many bitches are really on that team. My brother is a Raider fan and he was confident that they had the game with a min left. haha

check two
11-07-2005, 12:00 AM
I thought Douglass said that no punches were thrown in the argument with T.O.? Anyway, yeah the media can blow some things out of proportion. But that doesn't apply in T.O's case. T.O. deserves the suspension, and should not be allowed to play for the Eagles the rest of the season. He's definitely more of a negative to the team than a positive. I don't see how any team would want him after this season, not even a crappy team like the Texans or Titans. I thought before that maybe he did and said all the stupid things he does, cause he needs to be the center of attention. But I think he may seriously have some type of mental illness, that needs to get looked at. He's a weirdo.

check two
11-07-2005, 12:01 AM
By the way, the Cowboys and the Bucs are overrated.

Give it up to the Bears for the best defense in the NFL, and for winning games with a bunch of backups.

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 06:23 AM
What can I say......less than 2 minutes ball in the red zone and McNabb throws it to the Redskins........I have officially lost 10 years off my life b/c of that game........

Potent1
11-07-2005, 09:05 AM
lol - why is it that they just can't win... I find myself beggin them before game day to get they head right. EESH!

num2son
11-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Take it easy pale kris, the raiders defense just let it slip out of their hands at the end.

num2son
11-07-2005, 09:11 AM
By the way, the Cowboys and the Bucs are overrated.

Give it up to the Bears for the best defense in the NFL, and for winning games with a bunch of backups.
Yeah the bucs are, but the cowboys will probably under achieve.

The bears look very very good the best underated team in the league.

num2son
11-07-2005, 09:14 AM
What can I say......less than 2 minutes ball in the red zone and McNabb throws it to the Redskins........I have officially lost 10 years off my life b/c of that game........Yup, now they are in last place in a tough nfc east.......T.O. made his bed now he has to sleep on the floor........but I think T.O. will play this season, his situation is similar to Keyshawn Johnson with the bucks 2 years ago....the bucs got ridoff him for the season and bucs still suffered.....I dont know I think the eagles still need T.O. And I understand why the team is sick and tired of T.O......:ouch: ....OH WELL WHO CARES?

GO!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!! the nfc east should be some what happy about this.

num2son
11-07-2005, 09:18 AM
The Eagles Season Was Doomed When Mcnabb Was On The Cover Of Madden 06 The
Ea Sports Curse Strikes Again And How Come The Eagles Only Run The Ball 3
Times A Month?
T.O. was on the cover of NFL 2k5.....LOL

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 09:21 AM
I hope the eagles don't take T.O. back......let that nigga stew in his shit.......I mean, I know that when T.O. and McNabb r on point they r great together but the hell with T.O..........

num2son
11-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Colts and Patriots? I think the colts will win......I know they will.

LOL, Only the seahawks (6-2) and colts (7-0) that are dominating their divisions.

Potent1
11-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Truth is, their riff is kinda like a lovers quarrel. I'm sorry but the more I look at the situation, it seems like these two were practicing in the ole bend and poke and thing just went sour, hey to each is own but they should keep that shit out the game.. TO is still the man....ehhh give or take... figuratively speaking..

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Oh come on.....give McNabb his props....the man is injured........at least he is trying.

Potent1
11-07-2005, 09:52 AM
^ But fuck Mcnabb 2, I wanna hit his moms every time I see that fuckin chunky soup commercial. lol
ROFLMAO

*dies*

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 09:55 AM
^ he's trying, but he's being stupid. Why would u throw the ball if u got a sports hernia or whateva?? He's makin it worse by throwin the ball 24/7, if he'd at least run it once in awhile maybe he'd have the same success as Mike Vick
They tried alot of runs last night and it didn't work......I mean, he said if had the surgery he would be out the rest of the season....even if he has the surgery there is no chance he is comon back.....so this may be it.......so he's doing what he can.

Potent1
11-07-2005, 09:58 AM
Come on tho, Phillie didn't help the situation, how they not going to acknowledge his 100th touchdown... You gotta embrace your ugly children too.

I think Phillie gonna suffer behind that move, what's bad is that it will go down in history as being TO's fault when really and truly it was combined elements..

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Truth....I see ur side and where ur thoughts r.....but T.O. has just been as ass.........I say good riddens.

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 10:01 AM
For whatever reason.....the Eagles just get no yardage when they run the ball......they r better in passing (sometimes.....LOL).

Potent1
11-07-2005, 10:05 AM
ayo eli got a gun.... no arc, str8 bullets, I LOVE IT!!

num2son
11-07-2005, 10:23 AM
I wanna hit his moms every time I see that fuckin chunky soup commercial. lolLOL....have every eaten that chunky soup thing????

Also the eagles would be worst with brett farve than with Mcnabb.

steve smith in caroline is good also.

hectis
11-07-2005, 10:25 AM
LOL....have every eaten that chunky soup thing????

steve smith is caroline is good also.
brett farve is nothing but a homo I hate farve fuck the packers

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Favre Is A Warrior But He's Done And The Reason Why The Eagles Lost Is Because Mcnabb Is A Choker I Would Seriously Be Worried If I Was An Eagle Fan He's A Great Quaterback But He Chokes In The Big Games They'll Never Win A Superbowl With Mcchoke.

hectis
11-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Favre Is A Warrior But He's Done And The Reason Why The Eagles Lost Is Because Mcnabb Is A Choker I Would Seriously Be Worried If I Was An Eagle Fan He's A Great Quaterback But He Chokes In The Big Games They'll Never Win A Superbowl With Mcchoke.
FARVE IS A CHOKER ALSO BUT THATS FROM SEAMEN

Potent1
11-07-2005, 10:42 AM

steve smith in caroline is good also.I think that was the poke in it. GB the worst team rye now.

Did you see Steve smith touchdown catch..... GOODNESS - I LOVE THIS GAME...

I swear the football season is way to short.

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Oh that's fightin words.....u must be willin to throw down.......

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Hahahaha Truth Hurts.

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Nah....that's just ur opinion.

Potent1
11-07-2005, 10:54 AM
GB is def. really really bad

but I still think the Texans are the worst in the league, atleast when GB won it was a blow out, HOU had trouble beating another shyt team, CLE "Browns", the only thing they have 2 look forward 2 is the first pick in the upcoming draft
LOL! - TRUE TRUE

num2son
11-07-2005, 10:59 AM
GOODNESS - I LOVE THIS GAME...

I swear the football season is way to short.
I wish they would take the college football overtime rule. :thumbup:

Potent1
11-07-2005, 11:12 AM
I know. I guess its age ehh?

num2son
11-07-2005, 11:22 AM
^^^The arena football is ok, the Nfl europe is good for nfl players still trying to make a roster spot in the u.s., but I cant get with the nfl europe thing.

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Man I Never Realised That Canada Was Into Football I Knew They Had The Cfl But I Figured It Was Not Real Popular. I Went To An Arena Football Game At Madison Square Garden I Swear To God I Fell Asleep I Cant Get Into It. College Football Either Sometimes I Catch Games And If I Catch Someone Who's Ill On Like Espn I'll Check For There Games But Bein From New York We Aint Really Got A College Team I Think That Doesnt Help Out Either And It's To Hard To Know Who Everyone Is, I Like Knowing Every Guy On The Field.

Potent1
11-07-2005, 11:32 AM
damn, I've never seen a game.. but I work for a sporting agent and I was wondering about the Canadian Eskimos Football Team, they stay calling here... lol - at least you get to see the NFL....

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 11:36 AM
They Should Probably Put A Team In Canada Then All The Other Leagues Got Them.

Potent1
11-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Im going this weekend.... Jets vs. Oakland...

I love Perks

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 12:02 PM
why? u think they are gonna make it 2 the post season?
I have faith.........I mean I can't give up.

Potent1
11-07-2005, 12:03 PM
^?!dammit, I swear the only thing keepin me in Canada is the free health care and the fact our country isn't runned by a stupid Texan lolEESH!! you right about that.....

lol@ Queen

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Truthfully Football Is The Only Sport I Rather Watch At Home Inless It's Playoffs I Only Been To One Giants Game They Beat The Seahawks It Was Cool And All But On The Tv It's Better.

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 12:20 PM
I want to go to as Eagles game but I'm gonna have to wait until season.....b/c if I go, I am not sittin in nose bleed seats....so I checked and tickets (good tickets) start at like $400.

hectis
11-07-2005, 12:24 PM
I want to go to as Eagles game but I'm gonna have to wait until season.....b/c if I go, I am not sittin in nose bleed seats....so I checked and tickets (good tickets) start at like $400.
QOP don't even bother I mean the eagles are ok but the vikings are so much better
leave ur team in the trash join the vikings movement

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 12:27 PM
QOP don't even bother I mean the eagles are ok but the vikings are so much better
leave ur team in the trash join the vikings movement
LOL....nah nah I'm cool right where I am......ur a hot mess!

hectis
11-07-2005, 12:34 PM
LOL....nah nah I'm cool right where I am......ur a hot mess!
yeah don't remind me on how bad we but were going to not lose another game for the rest of
the year and win the super bowl plus were going to help the eagles when we beat the
giants this week

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 12:36 PM
yeah don't remind me on how bad we but were going to not lose another game for the rest of
the year and win the super bowl plus were going to help the eagles when we beat the
giants this week
LOL...that's right keep the faith!!!!!!!!

:no:

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Hahaha Yeah Right Wishful Thinkin You'll Go Back Into Obscurity When You Lose To The Giants And The Giants Will Be At A Very Impressive 7-2 And Your Family Will Point And Laugh At You Like It Has Happened Some Many Times Before.

hectis
11-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Hahaha Yeah Right Wishful Thinkin You'll Go Back Into Obscurity When You Lose To The Giants And The Giants Will Be At A Very Impressive 7-2 And Your Family Will Point And Laugh At You Like It Has Happened Some Many Times Before.
eli said he won't make it to the game cuz he can't stand the fact that he plays for a
crappy team like the giants and not a great team like the vikings

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Their just trying to keep us down.......don't listen to them!!!!!!!

num2son
11-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Mid Season Predictions.

Nfc East CHamps: Gaints
Afc East Champs:Patiots

Nfc North Champs: Bears
Afc North Champs:Bengals

Nfc South Champs: Panthers
Afc South Champs: Colts

Nfc West Champs: SeaHawks
Afc West Champs: Broncos

Wilcards:
Cowboys, Steelers
Atlanta, Jaguars

Also I can see why canadian football isnt good....their endzones are so large.

I didnt like college ball but in the last couple of years I starting to enjoy it, mainly becuase of the championships games....the BCS sucks!!!

Arena football is ok but offense is the name of the game defenses get no respect there in that small field...and some players play on offense and defense, that's the only thing thats interesting.

NFL Europe is just.....um.....Soccer is still king there.

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 01:10 PM
No Eagles in that?

num2son
11-07-2005, 01:10 PM
I always wonderd why the cowboys are nfc east when that are located in the south

What if the bucs and cowboys traded divisions????

num2son
11-07-2005, 01:11 PM
No Eagles in that?
Sorry no. They are in last place in the nfc east, that is a bad place to be.

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Sorry no. They are in last place in the nfc east, that is a bad place to be.

:(W :(W

Roman Deini
11-07-2005, 01:15 PM
eagles season is over. mcnabb can schedule the surgery for his hernia. owens wont play another game this year for them. good to see westbrook signed an extension tho.

num2son
11-07-2005, 01:15 PM
:(W :(W
:stroke:, ITs not the end of the world, the eagles have to prove themselves now.

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 01:17 PM
I can't talk this down talk about the Eagles.......

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
Hit 'Em High.
And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

num2son
11-07-2005, 01:23 PM
^^^I appreciate your will to stand behind your team hard.

Respect.

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 01:24 PM
^^^I appreciate your will to stand behind your team hard.

Respect.
LOL...thx......sad thing is...it's pretty lonely......

num2son
11-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Some teams should throw in their towels and call it a season:

Packers
Texans
Ravens
Titans
Browns
Sorry pale kris - Raiders
Lions
Saints
49ers
Cardinals

For some reason I have faith in the Jets.

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Mid Season Predictions.

Nfc East CHamps: GaintsPlease Do Not Jinx The Giants Thank You. Unfortunatly I Think All The Teams Will Be There Till The Bitter End In The Nfc East But Hopefully The Eagles Totally Implode But I Doubt It, It Will Be A Slug Fest Down To The End Especially With The Giants Still Got 1 Against The Redskins,1 Against Dallas, And 2 Against The Eagles.

Potent1
11-07-2005, 01:49 PM
eli said he won't make it to the game cuz he can't stand the fact that he plays for a
crappy team like the giants and not a great team like the vikings

You're in denial like the rest of the losers who argue with me on the daily basis. Eli is a beast right now. He is in his prime and his passes are gold. Don't sleep.

Potent1
11-07-2005, 01:51 PM

Packers
Texans
Ravens
Titans
Browns
Lions
Saints
49ers
Cardinals

LMAO@ the Jets... eeesh, they aren't looking to good rye now.

and LOL @ QUEEN you're killing me ova here...

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 01:54 PM
You're in denial like the rest of the losers who argue with me on the daily basis. Eli is a beast right now. He is in his prime and his passes are gold. Don't sleep.In His Prime He's Been In The League For Not Even A Whole Season Thats The Wonderful Thing About It He's Nowhere Near His Prime But When He Gets There Watch Out.

hectis
11-07-2005, 01:58 PM
You're in denial like the rest of the losers who argue with me on the daily basis. Eli is a beast right now. He is in his prime and his passes are gold. Don't sleep.
eli is a beast but he did say his only wish is to be traded to the vikings even
if he has to backup culpepper(if he ever comes back) i

Potent1
11-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Keep Dreaming!!

baby jesus
11-07-2005, 02:04 PM
How About Vick I Can Understand Him Sayin Stop Tryin To Bash Me When I Win Fair Enough I Agree With That But He Made It Like This One Game Against The Dolphins Vindicated Him As A Good Passer Or Something.

hectis
11-07-2005, 02:10 PM
How About Vick I Can Understand Him Sayin Stop Tryin To Bash Me When I Win Fair Enough I Agree With That But He Made It Like This One Game Against The Dolphins Vindicated Him As A Good Passer Or Something.
he mad cuz he don't play for the vikings same thing as t.o infact in a poll they
did last night 100% of the nfl said they wish the were on the vikings team
randy moss almost killed him self when he got traded

Roman Deini
11-07-2005, 02:10 PM
nah vick is just tired of all this bullshit talk about him being a good runningback with a nice arm. dude can throw, you saw that yesterday. people always complaining tho. thing is he gets the job done, he is winning games and thats all what matters, not how your stats are just the wins and losses.

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Terrell Owens Is Finished With Eagles

DEVELOPING STORY: Terrell Owens controversial career with the Eagles is over.

Coach Andy Reid has just announced the team will not use Owens for the rest of the season.

hectis
11-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Terrell Owens Is Finished With Eagles

DEVELOPING STORY: Terrell Owens controversial career with the Eagles is over.

Coach Andy Reid has just announced the team will not use Owens for the rest of the season.

are u happy about this or sad?

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Happy......the hell with T.O. good ridins.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-07-2005, 02:17 PM

Packers
Texans
Ravens
Titans
Browns
Lions
Saints
49ers
Cardinals

OUCH but I'm a 49er Faithful!!!

Roman Deini
11-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Eagles are better off without TO. But which team wants him now? No one.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Happy......the hell with T.O. good ridins.

Riddance

LMAO just messing with ya

Queen Of Poetry
11-07-2005, 02:20 PM
LOL....my bad......

ballistic
11-07-2005, 02:57 PM
lol wow....c'mon now! we all want to see T.O.....they should at least release him so the packers can pick up him and and owens and favre can get into the playoffs. lol! that would be awesome...

i think the colts break the hex tonight.

Kriszy Substance
11-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Nice to see everyone talking football..yes the season is WAY too short! A couple things:

First, who has heard about those naughty Panthers cheerleaders!!?? That shit has been cracking me up, the wont stop talking about it on sports radio...seems 2 of the Panther's cheerleaders were out at a bar on their away game...and these 2 cheerleaders were having sex in the bathroom stall. There was a girl waiting for them to get out of the bathroom and she was getting upset at having to wait. So the cheerleaders didnt like that and proceed to get in a fist fight with her and they get arrested! The guys on sports radio said it gave them hope that some of the letters sent in to playboy were true!! How do you like them apples?? I personally would have joined in, but to each their own!!!

On a second note, I was talking to someone this weekend about T.O. and I guess he has some pretty weird family history. He was raised by his grandma and she was strict and he didnt get to play outside his yard and stuff. So anyways, he got to his teenage years and had a neighbor girl next door who he had been flirting with. So her dad comes over and proceeds to tell him that he should not be flirting with her because it is his half sister! Turns out that his dad had lived across the street from him his whole life and he didnt even know it. That shit is crazy fucked up....gave me some insight on why he is so needy and emotionally weird.

Hope that all made sense!

I am praying for the Pat's to beat the Colt's...cant stand Manning...he IS a redneck bitch!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-07-2005, 04:46 PM
I personally would have joined in, but to each their own!!!

Now thats a sugar coated thought of the week!!! YEAH!!!!

Rayson
11-07-2005, 05:05 PM
I am glad they dropped Terrel Owens cuz he is a jerk man it is him agianst the eagles he gives everyone shit.Sure he is good but he wants to much.

RynMur
11-07-2005, 07:04 PM
pale kris
First of all, quit acting like the raiders won last week. They lost! You should be embarrassed for how easily the Raiders let the chiefs win. Then, you say all they need is a new qb? What about their terrible defense? If they got the best qb in the league, they still won't make playoffs because of how bad their defense is. I'm sorry to break the news to you but the Raiders are sorry.

Orion Nebulus
11-07-2005, 07:23 PM
Its about time they did something about that little brat T.O. He thinks he's bigger than the whole team. Ever since he caught that game winning TD on the packers when he was with the 49ers few years back , he thinks he's the shit. Before that..he was a nobody. Dont get me wrong..the dude is very talented and is a big help to the eagles playoff chances...but when you behave like a immature fool..youre going to be dealt with. Donovan McNabb should snuff him in his face lol.

hectis
11-07-2005, 10:29 PM
4 all of the people who say the Vikings are the best.............BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA........ (GASPING 4 AIR 2 CATCH BREATHE.....OK) AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

and that comment about Moss bein traded from the vikings sayin he wishes he was dead, BWWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

^C'mon man, hes on a REAL team now home boi, all my Raiders need is a QB and then Superbowl is theres

^plus why would any1 wanna go 2 the vikings for these reasons:

Mike Tys is a retard and couldn't coach 4 the life of him

Dante Culpepper is probably non existent in the NFL and his career is over

Do I need 2 go into detail about "The Love Boat Incident?" LMFAO!!!

nuff said, Vikings blow ya'll

http://www.miniblinds.org/images/banners/nfl/minnesota.jpg = http://www.prostarwaste.com/images/dumpster.JPG

http://students.ou.edu/T/Charles.C.Thomas-1/oak.gif = http://www.2005-super-bowl-tickets.net/images/super-bowl-trophie.jpg

RECOGNIZE!!!!!.............well, not this year, BUT NEXT YEAR BITCHES!!!
THE VIKINGS ARE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO FOOTBALL SINCE THE FORWARD PASS
DON'T GET MAD CUZ NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY FOR THE RAIDERS AND EVERY FOOTBALL PLAYERS
DREAM IS TO PLAY FOR THE VIKINGS SO FORGET THE RAIDERS JOIN THE VIKINGS MOVEMENT

Bedlam
11-07-2005, 10:49 PM
lol at these people who keep sayin their shitty teams are gonna be good. shut up

BTW, the Colts are pounding the Patriots, who dont have CHARLIE WEISS AND ROMEO CRENELL. LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYIN ALL YEAR, BILL BELLICHICK ISNT SHIT!!!!

Popa Chief
11-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Ya, fuck all the Pats.

Watch out 4 my 6-2 Seahawks cuz theyl'll slap ya.

Potent1
11-07-2005, 11:16 PM
lol@ Pale - ya crazy man...

I CAN"T STAND THE PATS..... GOOD SHYT COLTS!! SOlid OFFENSE EHHH ON DEFENSE....

Once they scored with the first 2 and half, I knew it was gonna go in the Colts favor... diache 12 decades tho? Did I hear that rye??

Popa Chief
11-07-2005, 11:21 PM
I am praying for the Pat's to beat the Colt's...cant stand Manning...he IS a redneck bitch!

That makes sense.

J/K whateva.

Kriszy Substance
11-07-2005, 11:41 PM
That makes sense.

J/K whateva.
Yeah..I suppose I can see the irony in it! I dont always have a lot of sense...but like to think I have a sense of humor.

Sucks the Colts won...see...Manning is my maiden name and I take take name with a lot of pride. I just dont like him having my name, cause he is a country loving, mama's boy from wherever who gets on my damn nerves. Sorry to all the colts fans in advance...and yeah...Im sure he is a great guy and all that....:looking:

GO COWBOYS!!!

daffy duck
11-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Colts > Patriots 40-21

num2son
11-08-2005, 08:23 AM
First, who has heard about those naughty Panthers cheerleaders!!?? That shit has been cracking me up, the wont stop talking about it on sports radio...seems 2 of the Panther's cheerleaders were out at a bar on their away game...and these 2 cheerleaders were having sex in the bathroom stall. There was a girl waiting for them to get out of the bathroom and she was getting upset at having to wait. So the cheerleaders didnt like that and proceed to get in a fist fight with her and they get arrested! The guys on sports radio said it gave them hope that some of the letters sent in to playboy were true!! How do you like them apples?? I personally would have joined in, but to each their own!!!

:cheerlie: ....the COwboys cheerleaders are the best

GO!! COWBOYS!!!

num2son
11-08-2005, 08:26 AM
OUCH but I'm a 49er Faithful!!!
They really have nothig going right now.

num2son
11-08-2005, 08:29 AM
Some people say that T.O. might go the the falcons, saints or texans...ROFL....who would take this guy in confidence.

I'm glad the colts beat the pats, they finally get that monkey of their leg not their back, the colts still need to win in the playoffs.

num2son
11-08-2005, 08:32 AM
Sucks the Colts won...see...Manning is my maiden name and I take take name with a lot of pride. I just dont like him having my name, cause he is a country loving, mama's boy from wherever who gets on my damn nerves. Sorry to all the colts fans in advance...and yeah...Im sure he is a great guy and all that....:looking:

GO COWBOYS!!!
I think you are the best manning.....:yes:

Potent1
11-08-2005, 08:35 AM
his beef isn't with the whole NFL, it was reserved anomosity for the comments Donovan made last year and aside from that, the Eagles weren't paying him what he was worth. I know you are supposed to play for the love of the game but sports hasn't been like that since the 80's.

Queen Of Poetry
11-08-2005, 08:37 AM
his beef isn't with the whole NFL, it was reserved anomosity for the comments Donovan made last year and aside from that, the Eagles weren't paying him what he was worth. I know you are supposed to play for the love of the game but sports hasn't been like that since the 80's.
OK.....now wait....T.O. isn't that great of a ball player......I mean, there r others who as just good or even better on the Eagles......he just thinks he is that good.

Potent1
11-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Come on, he isn't the greatest but you think he wasn't doing work? DOn't take nothing away from him. He definitely wasn't getting paid his net worth. Every week he had a highlight. Sorry dear, they'll go no where this year without him.

Edit *

In case you didn't know - Terrell gets less than half Mcnabb's salary per year, including bonus...

DM - 16.4M
TO - 7 M

There is no way that sounds right to you.

Queen Of Poetry
11-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Come on, he isn't the greatest but you think he wasn't doing work? DOn't take nothing away from him. He definitely wasn't getting paid his net worth. Every week he had a highlight. Sorry dear, they'll go no where this year without him.
I'm not sayin he wasn't a good player but he wasn't the best.......I still have hope for them......

U enjoy disagreeing with me.......LOL

Potent1
11-08-2005, 08:57 AM
lol not just you, don't feel special.

Queen Of Poetry
11-08-2005, 09:23 AM
lol not just you, don't feel special.
LOL...trust me feelin special is something I never feel.....but u do keep me on my toes.

hectis
11-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Yo Queen Of Poetry There Was A Poll In Phille And 90% Said They
Are Happy With What Your Team Did It's Good To See U Eagles Fans Think
Alike In This Subject

num2son
11-08-2005, 11:29 AM
I cant see T.O. with another team being happy.

ballistic
11-08-2005, 03:00 PM
i just watched T.O.'s apology at his house on ESPN, and then i saw one of the ESPN commentators talking about how he just called the Eagles and they told him that there isn't any chance that they will bring T.O. back this season, despite paying him for the rest of the season. that's on some stupid bullshit...not only is it not economical, but the eagles are going to struggle for the rest of the season without that kind of force on the field. he just openly apologized to mcnabb, andy reid, his teammates, and the fans...i mean this is the guy that got them over the hump last season. you can say what you want, but its hard to question this guy's talent, devotion, and competitive nature. also, i think a lot of this stuff has gotten blown way, way out of proportion...yeah, some of his conduct might have been detrimental, but not so much as the media would tell you. the main distraction has been the magnification of the whole deal. Philadelphia is inane for not taking Owens back this season...

Bedlam
11-08-2005, 03:24 PM
TO, blah blah blah, am I the only one who is FUCKING SICK of all the attention he gets?

Even with TO, the Eagles aren't even in the top 5 teams in the NFL

How bout some talk about GOOD teams, REAL players.

baby jesus
11-08-2005, 03:24 PM
I Will Say One Thing About Owens He Goes 100% When He's On The Field No Question About That. He Gives His All.

num2son
11-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Philadelphia is inane for not taking Owens back this season...
The eagles can suspened him for 4 games but it will be a little harsh for the eagles to sit him down for the season.

If this was during the end of the season yea the eagles could make him sit out.

Kriszy Substance
11-08-2005, 04:06 PM
:cheerlie: ....the COwboys cheerleaders are the best

GO!! COWBOYS!!!
Yeap...top of the line baby!

I think you are the best manning.....:yes:

Awww...thanks num2son...you and that lovely romantic side of yours...im melting, im melting! Unfortunately my little 5 foot ass can throw a pass or take a hit like Peyton or else I would have to show him up!

On the T.O. note- I just hope he doesnt play against the Cowboys...I do think that it is half his actions and half the media that has brought it to this point...If I were an Ealges fan though I might be back pedaling on the whole season thing...I guess maybe they will see how things go in the next few weeks...dont know...I half cant stand him and half feel sorry for him...cause yeah, he is a hell of a player on the field!

GO COWBOYS!!!!

num2son
11-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Yeap...top of the line baby!

Awww...thanks num2son...you and that lovely romantic side of yours...im melting, im melting! Unfortunately my little 5 foot ass can throw a pass or take a hit like Peyton or else I would have to show him up!
GO COWBOYS!!!!
Can or Can't??? LOL

I hope T.O. gets to settle down with a team he can relate with. And T.O.'s agent is a.......+)

baby jesus
11-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Watch T.O. Go To The Raiders Hahaha Him In Moss That Would Be Crazy I Wouldnt Be Suprised Oakland Will Sign Just About Anyone.

num2son
11-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Watch T.O. Go To The Raiders Hahaha Him In Moss That Would Be Crazy I Wouldnt Be Suprised Oakland Will Sign Just About Anyone.
That would be crazy, Moss, Porter and owens....aaah

THE W
11-08-2005, 04:57 PM
i'd watch it :thumbup:

Kriszy Substance
11-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Can or Can't??? LOL

I hope T.O. gets to settle down with a team he can relate with. And T.O.'s agent is a.......+)
oopps...typo! Cant...cant...but I've got a mean spiral....

Big Bad Man
11-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Fuck the eagles, who can make a play? TO can. He da man. Dont give a fuck wit any1 says, TO is the best reciever in all of football and I actually like his personality coz cunt has a bigger ego than my own self, n thats BIG. Media make shit seem worse n this time it worked for them. Fuck them. TO be back on attack next year and the eagles will lose badly without him. Could see him at the falcons actually. Peace.

Big Bad Man
11-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Nope.

triggahappy187
11-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Anyone commin to my parts to watch the superbowl?

Popa Chief
11-08-2005, 06:47 PM
T.O. is a fucking pussy and a jackass. He had his agent apologize for him and his agent ignored half the questions he was asked. Now I'm nervous about who will pick him up(he ain't allowed on the Eagles any more) cuz u know someone will. I like him being on a team I don't like.

RynMur
11-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Anyone commin to my parts to watch the superbowl?I wish, I'm holding out until the Superbowl goes to Arizona's new stadium. Oh yea, i need to get something cleared up, were the Panther cheerleaders having sex with eachother in the stall or with other guys.

Popa Chief
11-08-2005, 07:14 PM
eachother I believe

THE W
11-08-2005, 07:42 PM
In case you didn't know - Terrell gets less than half Mcnabb's salary per year, including bonus...

DM - 16.4M
TO - 7 M

There is no way that sounds right to you.TO is among the top 3 highest paid players in his position. a QB will always make twice and sometime 3 times as much as a widereciever of equal value. QB's and running backs are gonna get paid before wide recievers. thats just how it works. if TO wants to make Mcnabb money then he should become a QB.

check two
11-08-2005, 10:25 PM
i just watched T.O.'s apology at his house on ESPN, and then i saw one of the ESPN commentators talking about how he just called the Eagles and they told him that there isn't any chance that they will bring T.O. back this season, despite paying him for the rest of the season. that's on some stupid bullshit...not only is it not economical, but the eagles are going to struggle for the rest of the season without that kind of force on the field. he just openly apologized to mcnabb, andy reid, his teammates, and the fans...i mean this is the guy that got them over the hump last season. you can say what you want, but its hard to question this guy's talent, devotion, and competitive nature. also, i think a lot of this stuff has gotten blown way, way out of proportion...yeah, some of his conduct might have been detrimental, but not so much as the media would tell you. the main distraction has been the magnification of the whole deal. Philadelphia is inane for not taking Owens back this season...

Are you joking? lol The Eagles did the right thing, but they should have gotten rid of the little kid sooner. They are a talented team without the little kid. They got to the NFC Championship game a few years in a row without him. I would say that's a pretty nice accomplishment. Just because a player is talented, doesn't mean that he can act like a little baby, and suffer no consequences. The Eagles will be better off without the whining distraction. T.O. will be lucky if anytime picks him up next season. Maybe the Vikings should pick him up, their franchise can't get much lower than it already is right now. I think T.O. would make a good heel WWE wrestler though. The fans would love to hate him.

Queen Of Poetry
11-09-2005, 07:29 AM
Just NO to T. O.!!!!!

THE W
11-09-2005, 08:49 AM
i dont see the eagles making the playoffs this year without TO. depsite his mouth the guy was arguably the best reciever in the league and was the only good reciever the eagles had. the eagle will be better for getting rid of TO in the long run but not for the current season.

they'll get back to the playoffs next year. they can use that TO money to get some recievers in the draft or trade for some. they also need a power running back cuz westbrook is not a between the tackles type of runner.

num2son
11-09-2005, 09:19 AM
.......Oh yea, i need to get something cleared up, were the Panther cheerleaders having sex with eachother in the stall or with other guys.
The reports says the two cheerleaders were having sex with each other...LOL.

num2son
11-09-2005, 09:20 AM
i dont see the eagles making the playoffs this year without TO. depsite his mouth the guy was arguably the best reciever in the league and was the only good reciever the eagles had. the eagle will be better for getting rid of TO in the long run but not for the current season.

they'll get back to the playoffs next year. they can use that TO money to get some recievers in the draft or trade for some. they also need a power running back cuz westbrook is not a between the tackles type of runner.
I agree.

Big Bad Man
11-09-2005, 09:21 AM
TO carried the eagles like it or no, without him teams are just gonna pinch the linebackers up with no worries about behind them and focus on killin westbrook n the runnin game, destined for failure.

And check2 who cares about winnin divisions man, its all about the ring. Eagles will prolly even come bottom of the division minus TO, thats how bad I hink they needed his ass.

Queen Of Poetry
11-09-2005, 09:29 AM
True.....but I'd rather see them without him........I love the Eagles!

baby jesus
11-09-2005, 10:12 AM

they'll get back to the playoffs next year. they can use that TO money to get some recievers in the draft or trade for some. they also need a power running back cuz westbrook is not a between the tackles type of runner.I Agree Besides With Them Makin The Playoffs Next Year With The Giants And Cowboys Just Getting Better And Better I Dont Know If Theres Room For Them Last Year And This Year Was There Last Chance To Get That Superbowl Ring To Bad The Choked On Several Occasions.

100pr00f
11-09-2005, 12:34 PM
im done watching...ahhhhhhhhhh damn ravens they suck
sike ill still watch but i hate they keep loising..and know inorder for them to get some were they have to win the rest of the games lol

Potent1
11-09-2005, 12:37 PM
TO is among the top 3 highest paid players in his position. a QB will always make twice and sometime 3 times as much as a widereciever of equal value. QB's and running backs are gonna get paid before wide recievers. thats just how it works. if TO wants to make Mcnabb money then he should become a QB.
It sounds good, but a player who consistantly shows improvment should be compensated, for the next five years - he'll be getting the same 7 mil...

check two
11-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Yeah, but the Eagles might not have made the playoffs this year, even with T.O. They were struggling with him this season, also.

THE W
11-09-2005, 01:49 PM
^^tru dat

ballistic
11-09-2005, 02:33 PM
check 2, dont buy so much into the hype...people are saying TO is 'the worst teammate ever'...are you kidding me?? that's preposterous. no, the truth is that everything is magnified, and then exaggerated in sports today. there have been far worse teammates than Owens, but since ESPN is making such a circus out of the whole thing, everyone seems to automatically agree. come on now...yeah, Owens has an ego, i'm not being disputatious on that point. but he certainly didn't need to be suspended for the rest of the year, and the main distraction and disruption was his coverage, not him. the bottom line is, when the Eagles had Owens, they won, and they got to the super bowl. before they had him, they lost four (or three) times in a row in the NFC championship game...and so far this season, the Eagles looked like theyd take the division once again with TO. that's only a faint hope now, if not an outrageous one. and besides that, they're wasting all that money for him NOT to play. that's extremely pompous and ill-advised on the part of the Eagles' organization.
my condolences to philadelphia fans...i heard iverson and andre iguodala have some chemistry this season.

THE W
11-09-2005, 03:00 PM
terrell gave them a good regular season last year, they made it to the superbowl without him playing. last year he wasnt bitching about anything cuz they were winning football games. they got their asses kicked a few time this year WITH TO on the field. they are 4-4 and in last place. now he's running his mouth. talkin about getting paid an all star quarterbacks salary which isnt gonna happen.

ray lewis and jemal lewis did not become paraias on their teams, they broke the law. they were great teammates but obviously not great citizens. jemal lewis said that he wanted to protect himself becuse this was a contract year. he got some flack for that. but it all ended when he showed up the next week and put out a good effort.

ricky williams and randy moss got shitted on by the media just like TO is now so no one is singling out TO. ricky williams put down the weed and is back with the dolphins and doing what he has to do. randy moss is playing with raiders and he isnt mouthing off about anything. TO on the other is still acting up.

terrell thinks he can get away with being an asshole and the eagles put a stop to that. andy reed made it perfectly clear that TO was not being suspended for one incident. it was a combination of things he's done over time. why should an organization and a team put up with anyone constant abuse and shit talking just because he's a good player? eventually it gets to a point where its not worth it anymore.

the eagles will suffer this season for getting rid of TO but in the long run they will be better for it.

baby jesus
11-09-2005, 03:28 PM
To Me If You Give It Your All On The Field Your A Good Teammate And He Did That I Could Careless If He Talks Shit.

check two
11-09-2005, 05:35 PM
So if you were is teammate, and he talked a bunch of shit about you, you wouldn't care? lol

Big Bad Man
11-09-2005, 05:55 PM
So if you were is teammate, and he talked a bunch of shit about you, you wouldn't care? lol
Id punch his cunt in then take him to the side and tell him to fuck up, thats all he needed man, some1 to stick up for his ass. Plus dont be believing that shite, far as Im aware the locker room is divided coz he did have mates in there.

hectis
11-09-2005, 06:06 PM
The Eagles Are Trash With Or With Out T.o(sorry Queen U Know I Love U)
The Best Team Is The Vikings I Mean T.o Is Good As Is Randy Moss But
Nate Burleson Is Better Did U See That Cacth He Had By The End Of Season Everyone
Will Fear Nate And Troy Wacth And See How We Beat The Giants

Big Bad Man
11-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Nate Burleson Is Better Did U See That Cacth He Had By The End Of Season Everyone
Hahahahahahahaha! Beat the giants at wit? Gettin points scored against yae? Eli n co will maul the vikes, thats fae a raven fan an all.

hectis
11-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Hahahahahahahaha! Beat the giants at wit? Gettin points scored against yae? Eli n co will maul the vikes, thats fae a raven fan an all.
EVEN IF THE VIKINGS LOSE THE WILL HAVE FUN ON THE BOAT RIDE HOME;) (http://www.wutangcorp.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)

Big Bad Man
11-09-2005, 06:17 PM
They will lose lol.

Treazon
11-09-2005, 06:50 PM
T.o Is Good As Is Randy Moss But Nate Burleson Is Better

Your opinion now means DICK ALL in this thread...pass on citizen....

:(W

baby jesus
11-09-2005, 07:36 PM
So if you were is teammate, and he talked a bunch of shit about you, you wouldn't care? lolDepends But Either Way I Would Still Want Him On My Team If I Fought Him Everyday So Be It But If He Makes The Team Better I Want Him On My Team If I Have To Let It Slide I Would, I'm All About Winning I Think Donvan Should Have Said I Still Want Him On The Team He Makes Them Better. And As Far As The Vikings Go You Will Be The Giants Next Victim While They Slide To 7-2 And I'll Love Every Second Of It.

Treazon
11-09-2005, 07:41 PM
they wouldnt be able to keep winning with him for a while, actually they havent really this season anyway...and mcnabb is only human and when someone who you should be really tight with positionally, and he pisses you off, it will effect his play alot, whether he says it will or not...TO is a bitch, i hope he doesnt even get signed next year and has to play arena league or some shit hahahahha

hectis
11-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Your opinion now means DICK ALL in this thread...pass on citizen....

:(W
:fucku: (http://www.wutangcorp.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)UR MOM LIKES TO :t (http://www.wutangcorp.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)CALL ME CUZ IT MEANS DICK

ballistic
11-09-2005, 10:51 PM
again, i'm not going to try to defend T.O.'s stance and all of the ethics of this situation...i just think that everybody can live with this and just keep playing football. even today, i saw a report that most of the Eagles that the media interviewed actually didnt even know there was a real problem until they heard T.O. got suspended. that made me laugh right there, because there's all the commentators saying how owens is a distraction to the team, when the team itself actually seemed cool! T.O. needs a team, and philadelphia most certainly needs T.O....as long as he performs, the hell with what he says. if he can help them win come sunday, it really shouldnt matter. suspension of maybe a game or two, i could see, but for the rest of the season? no. i think most teams have a guy like T.O., its just not as publicized. there's always that player who is awesome, but a bit too loquacious for his own good. if T.O. can walk the walk, let him suit up.

check two
11-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Even if some of the Eagles players did have a problem with T.O., I doubt they would speak up right now at this moment and say something. Cause they know it's best to let this thing cool over, and let the team get on with things.

By the way, when are Cardinals ever going to have a good season? I can only remember like one season from the past when they were decent at all.

Potent1
11-10-2005, 12:26 AM

LMAO - Imma send this to TJ's top ten list of funniest thing I've heard all year!!!!

hectis
11-10-2005, 07:11 AM
LMAO - Imma send this to TJ's top ten list of funniest thing I've heard all year!!!!
OF COURSE I AM GOING TO SAY NATE IS THE BEST WR HE PLAYS FOR MY TEAM DO YOU
THINK I THINK THATS TRUE I AINT DUMB I KNOW MOSS AND T.O ARE BETTER BUT I AM ALWAYS
GOING TO SAY SOME ONE WHO PLAYS FOR THE VIKINGS IS BETTER IM LOYAL TO MY
TEAM

Queen Of Poetry
11-10-2005, 07:39 AM

:(

LOL....nah I know, I know.......

Potent1
11-10-2005, 08:15 AM
THINK I THINK THATS TRUE I AINT DUMB I KNOW MOSS AND T.O ARE BETTER BUT I AM ALWAYS
GOING TO SAY SOME ONE WHO PLAYS FOR THE VIKINGS IS BETTER IM LOYAL TO MY
TEAM

lol Just cause you say it, doesn't make it true. =)

num2son
11-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Will the colts lose anytime soon?

baby jesus
11-10-2005, 09:07 AM
THINK I THINK THATS TRUE I AINT DUMB I KNOW MOSS AND T.O ARE BETTER Dont Forget Plaxico Burress !!! And The Colts Will Lose There First Game To Jaxsionville Mark It On The Calander.

THE W
11-10-2005, 10:58 AM
again, i'm not going to try to defend T.O.'s stance and all of the ethics of this situation...i just think that everybody can live with this and just keep playing football. even today, i saw a report that most of the Eagles that the media interviewed actually didnt even know there was a real problem until they heard T.O. got suspended. that made me laugh right there, because there's all the commentators saying how owens is a distraction to the team, when the team itself actually seemed cool! T.O. needs a team, and philadelphia most certainly needs T.O....as long as he performs, the hell with what he says. if he can help them win come sunday, it really shouldnt matter. suspension of maybe a game or two, i could see, but for the rest of the season? no. i think most teams have a guy like T.O., its just not as publicized. there's always that player who is awesome, but a bit too loquacious for his own good. if T.O. can walk the walk, let him suit up.
the eagles no longer thought that his performance was worth his mouthing off. if the team didnt care about his antics and wanted him to keep playing then i dont know why they wouldnt speak up on it. who got them gagged?

hectis
11-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Dont Forget Plaxico Burress !!! And The Colts Will Lose There First Game To Jaxsionville Mark It On The Calander.I HAVE A FEAR THAT PLAXICO WILL HAVE A GOOD GAME CUZ WE DID
NOT SIGN HIM AND HE MIGHT BE MAD ABOUT THAT

ballistic
11-10-2005, 10:54 PM
i think the media worked it up to a point where the eagles couldn't ignore it anymore, and so they felt they had to compensate for the brouhaha by making a major move. that's my take on it...i hope they go ahead and cut him so T.O. can get with someone else before the season is done.

num2son
11-11-2005, 09:30 AM
I think the eagles will cut him depending on if they make the playoffs.

THE W
11-11-2005, 03:10 PM
i think the media worked it up to a point where the eagles couldn't ignore it anymore, and so they felt they had to compensate for the brouhaha by making a major move. that's my take on it...i hope they go ahead and cut him so T.O. can get with someone else before the season is done.
if the eagles REALLY didnt care about his antics and wanted him to stay i dont think what the media has to say would effect them. the eagles brought him to philly cuz he was a great player and also because they thought a more winning situation would change his attitude. when this didnt happen they sought to get rid of him not wanting to recieve the same treament that jeff garcia and the 49ers got.

anyone who wants to get this guy on their team is gonna have to deal with his bullshit and understand that he's not going to change. if they can do that, they'll have a spectacular reciever on the field.

check two
11-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Do you'll think T.O. does all this for the attention? Or do you think he has some definite personal problems?

DREW-DIE$EL
11-12-2005, 12:23 AM
t.o. is the shit and he knows it. sure he loves the attention, but he can back it up.

hectis
11-12-2005, 12:30 AM
Do you'll think T.O. does all this for the attention? Or do you think he has some definite personal problems?HIS PERSONAL PROBLEM WAS HE DID NOT PLAY FOR THE VIKINGS AND HE COULD NOT
TAKE IT BUT EVERY PLAYER HAS THAT PROBLEM THE POOR PLAYERS WHO DON'T PLAY FOR THE
VIKINGS I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM

ballistic
11-12-2005, 01:12 AM
^lol nothing like random caps...

i'll still hold to my opinion, as this topic dies down, but i think we can all agree the whole thing was completely unnecessary.

DREW-DIE$EL
11-12-2005, 01:16 AM
well the eagles knew what they were getting when they signed his good hands and huge mouth

check two
11-12-2005, 01:43 AM
T.O. would fit in with Beavis and Butthead.

ballistic
11-13-2005, 10:27 PM
ha! carolina beat the jets by 27...@ 7-2 and sitting pretty atop the NFC South...and chicago is up next week...panthers are on some world champion ayatollah shit this season. =:X

Bedlam
11-13-2005, 10:32 PM
anyone else see that end around throw by Randle El to Hines Ward? jesus that was perfect

hectis
11-13-2005, 11:16 PM
VIKINGS 24

GIANTS 21

HA HA HA HA HA THE VIKINGS ARE NOW 3 -1 IN THE LAST FOUR GAMES
LEAVE UR TEAM JOIN THE VIKINGS MOVEMENT

baby jesus
11-13-2005, 11:20 PM
VIKINGS 24

GIANTS 21

HA HA HA HA HA THE VIKINGS ARE NOW 3 -1 IN THE LAST FOUR GAMES
LEAVE UR TEAM JOIN THE VIKINGS MOVEMENTI Cant Believe The Giants Let This Game Go They Played The Worst Game I've Ever Seen Them Play And I've Seen Some Bad Games. The Vikings Offense Was Overmatched Scored Three Offensive Points And They Win The Game This One Ticked Me Off Bad.

100pr00f
11-14-2005, 08:15 AM
all i got to say is ravens suck

go ravens.....

hectis
11-14-2005, 08:23 AM
I Cant Believe The Giants Let This Game Go They Played The Worst Game I've Ever Seen Them Play And I've Seen Some Bad Games. The Vikings Offense Was Overmatched Scored Three Offensive Points And They Win The Game This One Ticked Me Off Bad.
DON'T FEEL BAD WERE JUST THAT DAM GOOD WE ARE THE FIRST AND ONLY TEAM WITH
AN INT A KICKOFF AND PUNT RETURND FOR A TD OH AND FOR ALL U PACKER FANS
UR CRAPPY TEAM IS NEXT TO CACTH A BEATDOWN

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Monday night football.......Eagles vs. Cowboys in Philadelphia!!!!!!!!! Very excited!!!!!! This is an important game for the Eagles.......

num2son
11-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Colts keep rolling 9-0

What a joke -- GIANTS....LOL

If my cowboys win tonight we jump in to first place GO!!!! COWBOYS!!!!

I think the bears are for real.

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Colts keep rolling 9-0

IF!!!!!!!!!!!

they win.

hectis
11-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Colts keep rolling 9-0

THE COLTS WILL LOSE THIS WEEK

GIANTS AINT A JOKE THERE A GOOD TEAM THE VIKINGS ARE JUST BETTER(JOIN THE VIKINGS MOVEMENT)

THE GAME SHOULD BE GOOD BUT I WANT THE EAGLES TO WIN (I BET MONEY ON THEM)

THE VIKINGS WILL WIN THE NORTH NOT DA BEARS

baby jesus
11-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah Giants Are No Joke There Defense Is Clickin Right Now. Dont Forget Were Still In First Place. The Fucking Vikings Got So Lucky What Are The Chances Of Running A Touchdown Back A Punt Return Back And A Kickoff Back It's Like My Chances Of Winning The Lotto But A Win Is A Win So I'll Take It. Hectics Vikings Are On Top Of The World Right Now. Giants Next Week Get Back On The Horse Guarnteed. Peace I Got To Go Play My Numbers I Figure The Vikings Can Beat The Giants I Can Win Lotto.

hectis
11-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah Giants Are No Joke There Defense Is Clickin Right Now. Dont Forget Were Still In First Place. The Fucking Vikings Got So Lucky What Are The Chances Of Running A Touchdown Back A Punt Return Back And A Kickoff Back It's Like My Chances Of Winning The Lotto But A Win Is A Win So I'll Take It. Hectics Vikings Are On Top Of The World Right Now. Giants Next Week Get Back On The Horse Guarnteed. Peace I Got To Go Play My Numbers I Figure The Vikings Can Beat The Giants I Can Win Lotto.
THE VIKINGS AND GIANTS PLAY LIKE EVERY YEAR FOR SOME REASON SO NEXT YEAR OR THE PLAYOFFS COULD BE DIFFERNT

baby jesus
11-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Well The Trend Stays The Same When The Vikings Guys Are Up And Surging The Giants Chop Them Down This Year It Reversed.

num2son
11-14-2005, 01:37 PM
IF!!!!!!!!!!!

they win.
OK......WHEN they win.

GO!!!! COWBOYS!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 01:38 PM
OK......WHEN they win.

GO!!!! COWBOYS!!!!
LOL......care to place a little friendly bet.........no $$ obviously.....but I have another idea.....

num2son
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
^^^What is it?

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 01:44 PM
If the Eagles win.....u gotta put "Queen's bitch" under ur name and if the Cowboys win...then I will put "num2son's bitch" under mines for a week.........

num2son
11-14-2005, 01:49 PM
If the Eagles win.....u gotta put "Queen's bitch" under ur name and if the Cowboys win...then I will put "num2son's bitch" under mines for a week.........
ahahahah.....OK.....^O^

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 01:51 PM
ahahahah.....OK.....^O^
Deal?

num2son
11-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Deal?
ITs a Deal.

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 01:56 PM
OK....now as soon as the loser logs on after the game(tonight tomorrow whenever), they gotta put that there and leave it there until next Monday.

num2son
11-14-2005, 02:00 PM
OK....now as soon as the loser logs on after the game(tonight tomorrow whenever), they gotta put that there and leave it there until next Monday.
Ok...I hope your are ready.

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 02:02 PM
Ok...I hope your are ready.
To have u as my bitch....sure am......LOL

:cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie:

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
11-15-2005, 08:11 AM
The Eagles lost......I'm depressed.......

num2son I am holding up to my end of the bet.........

num2son
11-15-2005, 08:13 AM
The Eagles lost......I'm depressed.......

num2son I am holding up to my end of the bet.........Thanks......The eagles had more pass and rushing yards....LOL

Queen Of Poetry
11-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Damn....just rub it in.........LOL

Excellent game on the Cowboys part.......they started shaky but in the end.....put it down!

num2son
11-15-2005, 08:45 AM
Excellent game on the Cowboys part.......they started shaky but in the end.....put it down!
Yeah the cowboys did they thing...The cowboys have lost games like these with the redskins and seahawks....Its good to win one like this.

Queen Of Poetry
11-15-2005, 08:48 AM
I have accepted the season is over for the Eagles, but I will still continue to watch every game.....I think McNabb needs to get the surgery and be out the rest of the season and get ready for next year.......Cowboys put a hurtin on McNabb........

num2son
11-15-2005, 08:52 AM
^^^Do you think the eagles would have won with T.O. in that game?

THE W
11-15-2005, 09:56 AM
the eagles, in the word of the great Jim Rome:

"snatched defeat from the jaws of victory"

the eagles manage to jerk off a 2 two touchdown lead in 3 minutes. they should've won that damn game.

hectis
11-15-2005, 10:11 AM
the eagles, in the word of the great Jim Rome:

"snatched defeat from the jaws of victory"

the eagles manage to jerk off a 2 two touchdown lead in 3 minutes. they should've won that damn game.
THE EAGLES HAD A REAL BAD YEAR MCNABB GOT HURT(HE SHOULD JUST SIT OUT FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR) THE T.O THING THEY STILL MIGHT BE DOWN ABOUT LOSEING THE SUPER BOWL
+ 3 NFC TITLE GAMES WORST OF ALL THERE NOT THE VIKINGS BUT NEXT YEAR THEY BE BACK THEY SHOULD GET A GOOD PICK IN THE DRAFT THEB THEY CAN GET A WR THERE DE WILL BE GOOD NEXT YEAR THE EAGLES WILL STRIKE FEAR IN EVERYONES HEART BUT THE VIKINGS

Queen Of Poetry
11-15-2005, 10:16 AM
^^^Do you think the eagles would have won with T.O. in that game?
No T.O. had nothing to do with it......stupid mistakes, too many penalties.......

THE W
11-15-2005, 10:35 AM
i agree hectis the eagles will be back next year. and i understand that Mcnabb has his sports-hernia but his injury didnt make him through that pick. who the hell was he throwing to anyway?

Queen Of Poetry
11-15-2005, 10:35 AM
i agree hectis the eagles will be back next year. and i understand that Mcnabb has his sports-hernia but his injury didnt make him through that pick. who the hell was he throwing to anyway?
I have no idea.......:'(

num2son
11-15-2005, 10:54 AM
I have no idea.......:'(
Mcnabb read the dallas D wrong.....The defense was playing man to man and mcnabb threw the ball way to short.

baby jesus
11-15-2005, 10:58 AM
I'm Kinda Happy The Cowboys One Hopefully That Broke The Eagles Back And They Will Go In A Down Spiral And Get Smashed By The Giants Next Week But I Hate To Be Tied For First I Was Kinda Hopin That Every Person On The Eagles And Cowboys Would Of Got Injured Durin The Game.

num2son
11-15-2005, 11:08 AM
But I Hate To Be Tied For First I Was Kinda Hopin That Every Person On The Eagles And Cowboys Would Of Got Injured Durin The Game.
I guess you are a giants fan???

With the cowboys win I won a bet with QOP and now she has to carry "Num2son's Bitch" in her Custom User name for one week.......LOL.

GO!!!! COWBOYS!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
11-15-2005, 11:25 AM
LOL.....and u r just lovin that huh? Were u nervous at all last night during the game that u would have to have Queen's bitch in urs?

num2son
11-15-2005, 11:41 AM
LOL.....and u r just lovin that huh? Were u nervous at all last night during the game that u would have to have Queen's bitch in urs?
Yeah I'm loving it and loving you for making this bet and sticking to it and I hope you hold it through friday.

Yeah I thought the cowboys were going to lose during the 20-7....but a butch of theives we stole this one.

hectis
11-15-2005, 11:46 AM
IT WAS MISCOMMUNICATION BETWEEN MCNABB AND THE WR THE WR WENT ONE WAY AND MCNABB THOUGHT HE WAS GOING SOMEWERE ELSE IT MIGHT HAVE HAPPEND CUZ THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED TOGETHER FOR THAT LONG

Queen Of Poetry
11-15-2005, 11:54 AM
Yeah I'm loving it and loving you for making this bet and sticking to it and I hope you hold it through friday.

Yeah I thought the cowboys were going to lose during the 20-7....but a butch of theives we stole this one.
Oh I will.....I'm a woman of my word........and yeah ur right.

RynMur
11-15-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm glad to see Queen of Poetry kept her word. haha. I'm with num2son I thought the game was over at 20-7, then luckily they pulled away with the victory. Oh yea, I heard McNabb got the fag of the year award after his 2nd quarter td celebration.

num2son
11-15-2005, 12:54 PM
I'm glad to see Queen of Poetry kept her word. haha. I'm with num2son I thought the game was over at 20-7, then luckily they pulled away with the victory. Oh yea, I heard McNabb got the fag of the year award after his 2nd quarter td celebration.
LOL, Props to queen, some how I feel bad for her, and yeah the moonwalk be mcnabb is not looking any better.

RynMur
11-15-2005, 12:56 PM
oh that was the moonwalk?

num2son
11-15-2005, 12:58 PM
oh that was the moonwalk?
Yeah I guess....Rofl.

Queen Of Poetry
11-15-2005, 01:02 PM
LOL....damn I mean I know he sucked at it......but I was like yeah baby u celebrate........do that Michael Jackson!!!!!!

Oh and thx for all who said they r glad I am stickin to my word........

num2son
11-15-2005, 03:44 PM
]
Oh and thx for all who said they r glad I am stickin to my word........
;) .......:stroke:

Queen Of Poetry
11-15-2005, 03:54 PM
LOL.....they u stroke me to make me feel better!

Ur a hot mess!

check two
11-16-2005, 01:53 PM
The Cowboys are lucky they don't have to play the Bears this season. They probably wouldn't score any points against them. Well, maybe 3 points at the most.

RynMur
11-16-2005, 02:55 PM
The Cowboys are lucky they don't have to play the Bears this season. They probably wouldn't score any points against them. Well, maybe 3 points at the most.
I think this guy is serious haha

hectis
11-16-2005, 03:07 PM
THE BEARS ARE SO UNLUCKY THEY HAVE TO PLAY THE VIKINGS AND WERE PISSED ABOUT THAT FLUKE WIN THEY HAD SO WE WILL WIN BY 30 BUT THIS WEEK ITS THE PACKERS ASS