PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

check two
07-25-2011, 03:00 PM
That blonde was nowhere in Cutler's league

llBARlllCODEll
07-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Hanks ready...

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2879665&t=o (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/2879665/hank.html)

ARE U???

Queen Of Poetry
07-26-2011, 02:24 PM
I like the Faith Hill Sunday night song.....my kids and I sing and dance to it (yeah we're nerds so what).

llBARlllCODEll
07-26-2011, 02:31 PM
aint nuttin wrong wit that. I like watchin her on Sunday nights lol

check two
07-26-2011, 02:59 PM
I like the Faith Hill Sunday night song.....my kids and I sing and dance to it (yeah we're nerds so what).

Well I think we already knew that.. lol

Queen Of Poetry
07-26-2011, 03:10 PM
aint nuttin wrong wit that. I like watchin her on Sunday nights lol

LOL I'm sure for totally different reasons than me ;)

Well I think we already knew that.. lol

Don't make me kick ur ass

Dirty Knowledge
07-26-2011, 06:47 PM
Mark Herzlich chose the New York Giants over the Eagles and a few others. This is the kid who had cancer at BC and was a big story. Giants have a good history of undrafted free agents who turn out to be good and have a knack for recognizing talent where most others fail.

llBARlllCODEll
07-26-2011, 07:18 PM
any predictions for Plax's destination?

Dirty Knowledge
07-26-2011, 11:19 PM
St Louis or Tampa Bay. The best two young QBs in the game [other than Flacco who's been in a few years now] and he can put those offenses where they want to be.

llBARlllCODEll
07-27-2011, 08:51 AM
i think ATL would be a good fit for him also. but only if they can afford him and have room on the roster.

Matty Ice, Roddy White and Plax together has NFC Champpionship game all over it. whether they could win it would be a diff. story.

i could see the Niners lookin to get him too

Sense-A
07-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Yes Jay Cutler!! Jay always has his drink on. I have never seen this guy off a football field not holding a beer!!!

Bears lost kick holder and punter Meynard which is disappointing. I bet it comes back to bite us. Robbie Gould and Meynard were the best kicking combo in the NFL. Gould as good as Gold.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50516_2230577773_5075_n.jpg

Rumors have the Bears looking for a Wide Receiver on the free agent market. Put the word out.

I still think the Bears were a better team than the Packers. But Cutler is still too inconsistent and had too many meltdowns last season. If Cutler can better control the tempo of the game, receivers can hold on to his dart passes, and the offensive line show some fucking guts the Bears can get back to the Superbowl like 2006. Hester is due up for a good year too.

Anybody have a link for the details of the bargain agreement? I think if players want 50% of revenue they should take on 50% of the expenses too.

Dirty Knowledge
07-27-2011, 11:46 PM
My-okFq8XSk

i think ATL would be a good fit for him also. but only if they can afford him and have room on the roster.

Matty Ice, Roddy White and Plax together has NFC Champpionship game all over it. whether they could win it would be a diff. story.

i could see the Niners lookin to get him too

No doubt about that. I was gonna put the Niners out there too.

Now there's reports it's down to the Giants and Steelers, ugggh.

If he returns, awesome. But I just think we can stay young, instead of giving Plax the money that he really does deserve to be paid. Mario Manningham and Hakeem Nicks are THEE TRUTH. I love the 6'6 Barden, the 6'4 Duke Calhoun, and that kid Victor Cruz looks like he's got some moves. Steve Smith may or may not return, but we've got Domenik Hixon who has blazing speed coming back to rejoin the WR team that he was just starting to get accustomed to after being a punt returner and special teams guy for a while.

Should be interesting. I think there's many more teams involved than we're being told.

Hasslebeck on the Titans, McNabb on the Vikes now.

Art Vandelay
07-28-2011, 01:39 PM
Haynesworth traded to the Pats and Reggie Bush traded to the Dolphins

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Desean is holding out cause he's only set to get $565,000 for the year...that is crazy when u got these rookies making millions and ain't even play one game in the NFL.

Kolb supposedly got signing with Arizona - 5 years, max of $63.5M with $21M guaranteed.

I need to be a football player....I could be making millions!

Art Vandelay
07-28-2011, 02:28 PM
you make more than that on welfare with all of the kids you got ;)

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 02:31 PM
^^ Fuckin dick wipe

Art Vandelay
07-28-2011, 02:40 PM
you know i love you

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Whatever.........

check two
07-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Reggie Bush is a scrub. Vick is going to get hurt during the season while having sex with a fat white woman. Favre is going to come in to start and lead the Eagles to the Super Bowl...

where they will lose.

check two
07-28-2011, 03:06 PM
There is a 37 year old cheerleader on the Raiders that is a grandmom? There must really be a lot of sluts in that family.

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Vick is going to get hurt during the season while having sex with a fat white woman.

More like trying to kill another dog........fuckin asshole. I hate him!

There is a 37 year old cheerleader on the Raiders that is a grandmom? There must really be a lot of sluts in that family.

LOL

37 and a grandmom?????? Lawd........that's a hot mess!

llBARlllCODEll
07-28-2011, 03:12 PM

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/susie-sanchez-raiders-cheerleader-grandma/

i wonder how old the kid that had the kid is

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 03:15 PM
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/susie-sanchez-raiders-cheerleader-grandma/

i wonder how old the kid that had the kid is

LOL

37????? More like 47..........she look like a grandma

check two
07-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Queen, I think I might have left my speedos at your pool?

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Yeah u did.....my kids r using it as a slingshot for lil lil stones

llBARlllCODEll
07-28-2011, 05:49 PM
fuck....

http://sportscasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/chad-ochocinco-normal.jpg

to the fuckin......

http://i.acdn.us/image/A1714/171429/300_171429.jpg

i cant stand the fuckin Pats

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 06:42 PM
That shocked me too. I'm with u.....I hate them too.

check two
07-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Is he going to be a backup receiver on the Pats or one of the cheerleaders?

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Whatever he is, he will be fine doing it! Ocho could get it!

Art Vandelay
07-28-2011, 06:54 PM

if he did you, he could get herpes

llBARlllCODEll
07-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Is he going to be a backup receiver on the Pats or one of the cheerleaders?

i hear hes gonna be the first cheerplayer evr...2011 version of Kordell//Stewart lol

did yall know that the G-Men and the Steelers dont have cheerleaders? no wonder Steelers fans travel well

Art Vandelay
07-28-2011, 07:02 PM
giants, steelers, browns, packers, lions and bears don't have cheerleaders

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 07:04 PM

if he did you, he could get herpes

Ugh....good one ass fucker

check two
07-28-2011, 07:05 PM
I guess with some of the teams it has something to do with the cold areas? Since females can't handle weather below 60 degrees.

llBARlllCODEll
07-28-2011, 07:05 PM
giants, steelers, browns, packers, lions and bears don't have cheerleaders

i thought there was more but i was drawin a blank

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 07:08 PM
I guess with some of the teams it has something to do with the cold areas? Since females can't handle weather below 60 degrees.

LOL

I go to games in the bitter cold so not all.....

battle?
07-28-2011, 07:10 PM
lmfao...go pats!!!

check two
07-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Well all I ever hear from broads is that they are too cold in the winter time. A constant whining about it. Then when it's 98 degrees, they like to be out taking walks, like they are a reptile or something. Coincidence, I think not.

Queen Of Poetry
07-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Well all I ever hear from broads is that they are too cold in the winter time. A constant whining about it. Then when it's 98 degrees, they like to be out taking walks, like they are a reptile or something. Coincidence, I think not.

I can only imagine the chicks u hang out with.....

I find it odd Ocho hasn't announced it on twitter. He's really quiet which is unusual for him.

whitey
07-28-2011, 09:49 PM
its called the Pats already up in his ass about how to act.

check two
07-28-2011, 10:50 PM
Thoughts on Mcnabb to the Vikings?

The Titans should be glad to get rid of that drama queen Young, and Hasselbeck is a better QB anyway.

Queen Of Poetry
07-29-2011, 07:20 AM
its called the Pats already up in his ass about how to act.

U think???? U think he can be tamed??? I mean he may not be as wild but he is still gonna be who he is..............just sayin

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-29-2011, 09:39 AM
Thoughts on Mcnabb to the Vikings?

The Titans should be glad to get rid of that drama queen Young, and Hasselbeck is a better QB anyway.

Hasselbeck is better at the short and intermediate throws, but VY is far superior with the deep ball and mobility. Hasselbeck is without a doubt a better mentor for Locker though. He has been working with Locker for a few years now already up in Washington. The Eagles have the best backup QB in the league now. Vince is mad talented. He needs to step up his dedication and preparation. People tend to bash VY too much imo. Saying he "sucks" The man is a former rookie of the year, he's played in 3 Pro Bowls, and before getting injured last season, after 8 games, he was the highest rated QB in the NFL. The guy is far better than "sucking" I wish him the best going forward. Unless he's playing against the Titans of course.

Queen Of Poetry
07-29-2011, 09:45 AM
True.......Young makes a good backup QB but he disappeared a few years ago cause he got booed..........ummmm yeah he better have gotten some bigger balls to deal with the Eagles fans.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-29-2011, 09:55 AM
True.......Young makes a good backup QB but he disappeared a few years ago cause he got booed..........ummmm yeah he better have gotten some bigger balls to deal with the Eagles fans.

True. Believe me though, the man's deep ball is nice as hell!! Should Vick miss time, he will be throwing bombs to Jackson!

Art Vandelay
07-29-2011, 10:57 AM
ummmm yeah he better have gotten some bigger balls to deal with the Eagles fans.

lol, yeah, if you can't handle the fucking pressure of playing football in NASHVILLE, you won't make it anywhere.

the only person that should feel pressure playing in front of a crowd in nashville is garth brooks.

Queen Of Poetry
07-29-2011, 11:12 AM
lol, yeah, if you can't handle the fucking pressure of playing football in NASHVILLE, you won't make it anywhere.

the only person that should feel pressure playing in front of a crowd in nashville is garth brooks.

LOL

Well he's arrived and looks good....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/queenofpoetry/ochocincopat.png

check two
07-29-2011, 12:16 PM
Is Vince going to be ok with being a backup? I feel another suicide watch coming on if Vick gets hurt.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-29-2011, 05:18 PM
The Eagles just landed Nnamdi.

Dirty Knowledge
07-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Bring it on

llBARlllCODEll
07-29-2011, 05:46 PM
*FREE AGENT PICKUP ALERT*

Warren Sapp has just confirmed Bill Belichick has signed with Jedi Mind Tricks

Queen Of Poetry
07-29-2011, 08:15 PM
the eagles just landed nnamdi.

boom!!!!!

check two
07-29-2011, 08:20 PM
^^
Go back to bed

Olive Oil Goombah
07-29-2011, 08:23 PM
boom!!!!!

lol

RynMur
07-29-2011, 08:29 PM
so they got samuel, rodgers cromartie and now asumgha?? fuck that

Dirty Knowledge
07-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Hopefully Awesomewaa doesn't trip in the shower and break his neck.

llBARlllCODEll
07-29-2011, 09:50 PM
*Favre Watch Continues* LMFAO

Brett Favre and I are standing in his long dirt driveway in Hattiesburg, Miss.

The sun is roasting my forehead like a rotisserie chicken.

"Yep, they'll be comin' purdy soon," Favre says.

The hot winds whip up the grit. It paints the back of my throat.

"How much longer, do you think?" I ask.

"Soon," Favre says, his neck craning down the long empty rural road that runs in front of his house. "They always come and get me 'bout this time of the year."

A tumbleweed stumbles by. Birds are so exhausted by the heat that they're walking.

"You think maybe they thought you meant it this time?" I say. "I mean -- about retiring?"

"Aw, hell, no," he says, spitting tobacco. "I say somethin' like that every year. I been sayin' that crap since '03. Nobody ever really believes it. Hell, one year I even held a press conference. Cried and everythin'. But my boys know the truth. My boys'll be along. They need me."

A single drop of sweat falls off my nose. I try to catch it on my tongue.

"Who, exactly, are we talking about?"

"My boys! My Viking teammates! Jared and Hutch and Longs! They'll probably do somethin' hilarious. Like come in a Hooters bus or somethin'. They'll beg me to come back and I'll finally laugh and give in. Then we'll chug a few brewskis on the way to the jet. It just waits there for us. Zygi don't mind. He wants me back."

I look back at the house. His dog is under the porch. His wife, Deanna, stands at the upstairs window. I look at her. She just shrugs.

"Um, Brett? Zygi just traded for Donovan McNabb."

"Sure, as my backup."

"Well, uh, actually, I don't think so, Brett. It's just that you're 41 now. I mean, you're a legend, for sure, but last season you looked a little slow. And you had eight more picks than touchdowns."

Favre looks at me for the first time since sunrise.

"Hey, I got every dang quarterbackin' record in NFL history. Most touchdowns, most completions, most straight starts--"

"Most interceptions, most sacks, most fumbles…" I add under my breath.

"--most yards, most wins. Nah, they'll be along."

Another hour goes by. The last helpless cloud gives up and vaporizes.

Finally, in the distance. We see something. It's a purple-and-gold van. After another couple of minutes, we can see that it's flying huge Vikings flags.

"I'll be damned," I say.

Brett grabs his bags and walks toward the road, but the van just honks as it speeds by, while the passengers flip us off. One hollers, "Thanks for nothin', Favre!" They leave us in a brown cloud.

I wipe my mouth and eyes on my sleeve. Brett is undaunted.

"It's gonna be great to see the boys," he says, spitting dirt.

Two more hours. A cow falls over sideways.

"Brett, I don't wanna be a buzzkill here, but the Vikings don't need a quarterback."

Favre takes his red bandanna out of the back pocket of his Wrangler jeans and dabs at his brow. "Then it'll be my boys from Green Bay. They'd send the damn Marines to get me back!"

"Well, actually, the Packers have Aaron Rodgers now. They just won the Super Bowl with him. And you may not be quite as popular in Green Bay as you once were."

Pause.

"Jets, then."

"Brett, you can't go anywhere near the Jets. Remember Jenn Sterger?"

"OK -- Philly."

"Philly's got Michael Vick!"

[+] Enlarge
Kirby Lee/US Presswire
Tiki Barber would love to chat with Rex Ryan again this year, but as a player, not a TV reporter.
Favre gives me a hard stare."Somebody's comin'. It just takes 'em awhile to figure out that even though I say I don't wanna come back, I really just want people to want me back. I don't wanna have to ask, you know?"

We wait another hour. I look back at the upstairs window. The curtains are closed. The dog is gone. I pray for sunstroke. The first crease of doubt crosses Brett's face.

"I don't get this," Favre says. "I did everything like I do every year. I announced my retirement. I worked out with the local high school team. I told Ed Werder I was done. How many signs do I gotta give?"

Just then, in the distance, we see the wavy images of a car approaching. As it gets closer, we can see it's black. Finally, we see that it's a long black limo.

It pulls into the driveway. Brett grabs his bags. The driver hops out and gets the back door. Tiki Barber steps out.

"Mind if I wait around with you guys?" Barber asks.

He stands next to Favre and cranes his neck up that long road.

"When's L.A. gettin' a team again?" Favre asks.

"Two years, tops," Barber says.

I look at my watch.

The minute hand clicks backward.

Love the column, hate the column, got a better idea? Go here.

Rick Reilly is the 11-time National Sportswriter of the Year. He contributes essays and commentary to "SportsCenter" and ESPN/ABC golf and tennis coverage. He's also the host of "Homecoming," ESPN's unique, one-hour interview show set in the hometowns of legendary athletes. For more Rick, check out the archive.

Hollow Dartz
07-29-2011, 11:13 PM
Its about time I come back to this thread. Eagles are making power moves this year, the rest of the NFC east is irrelevant right lol DK knows it lol

hectis
07-30-2011, 12:01 AM
I have no idea why the vikings keep getting old QB's but Mcnabb is 15 years younger than favre I guess, I just hope we get someone to replaces rice's bitch ass

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-30-2011, 08:45 AM
I have no idea why the vikings keep getting old QB's but Mcnabb is 15 years younger than favre I guess, I just hope we get someone to replaces rice's bitch ass

Speaking of old, did Pat Williams retire?

Queen Of Poetry
07-30-2011, 09:02 AM
^^
Go back to bed

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's crap the veteran free agents can't practice until Aug 4th.....Stewart Bradley went with the Cardinals. I mean he was good but he couldn't stay healthy.

Eagles r gettin it in this year!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop woop!!!!!!!!!!

check two
07-30-2011, 12:03 PM
The Eagles might get rid of Samuel?

Queen Of Poetry
07-30-2011, 12:13 PM
I don't know.....Andy's saying he's in his glory with 3 guys. If I had to bet, I'd say yeah. He doesn't like to tackle.

check two
07-30-2011, 12:20 PM
They should still try to get Favre cause Vince is crazy.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Farve is done! Might as well call Jeff George if you want Farve. VY is the best backup QB in the league.

check two
07-30-2011, 12:37 PM
He's limited in what he can do.

Queen Of Poetry
07-31-2011, 08:37 AM
Plaxico just signed with the Jets.....wow

check two
07-31-2011, 01:03 PM
Is that fat ass Haynesworth going to play this season or keep acting like a 5 year old?

check two
07-31-2011, 09:25 PM
Marshall opens up about his personality disorder:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Brandon-Marshall-on-diagnosis-8216-I-8217-ll?urn=nfl-wp4276

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2011, 08:44 AM
Is that fat ass Haynesworth going to play this season or keep acting like a 5 year old?

LOL...act like a 5 year old.

Marshall opens up about his personality disorder:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Brandon-Marshall-on-diagnosis-8216-I-8217-ll?urn=nfl-wp4276

Unbelievable....I hope he gets it together.....

check two
08-01-2011, 11:10 AM
So his wife stabbed in the stomach and the charges were dropped?

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2011, 11:34 AM
^^ sometimes u gotta stab a nigga just to let him know that u ain't taking any of his shit.......

check two
08-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Apparently he had eaten some of her mint chocolate chip ice cream

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2011, 11:54 AM
We all have our weaknesses.......if a nigga touches my tofu pumpkin pie or carob cake, I would stab him.

Queen Of Poetry
08-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Giants allow Osi Umenyiora to seek a trade

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 1, 2011, 11:09 AM EDT
http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/o-umenyiora3.jpg?w=232 APThe “good conversation” between Osi Umenyiora and the Giants (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/31/coughlin-says-umenyiora-reese-had-a-good-conversation/) on Sunday provided immediate results.
ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio reports that the Giants have granted Umenyiora’s agent permission (http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/6823465/new-york-giants-give-osi-umenyiora-ok-find-trade) to seek a trade. This sounds promising for Umenyiora’s hope for a new deal, but the Giants’ trade demands could hold things up.
The Giants want a first round pick in exchange for Umenyiora, which will be difficult to attain. Umenyiora’s agent began calling teams Monday morning to find out who is interested. The Giants may have to come off that price if they really plan to move the disgruntled pass rusher.
Umenyiora will remain at Giants camp while trade talks happen.

sakk
08-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Hello everyone. I havent been on the corp in a while. But now the NFL is back , I will be on the forums again. Ill be starting the WTC league in the next couple of days. Anyone interested holla in the fantasy thread.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65920&page=6

I like the new rookie wages too. Anyone else agree?

Queen Of Poetry
08-02-2011, 07:32 AM
^^ Fantasy football....never understood that.

I like the rookie wages too. I thought it was bananas that these cats was getting these crazy deals and never played a day in the NFL.

So Randy Moss retired.......guess he couldn't get the deal he was looking for.

On a side note..........why am I always the only female in this thread? Am I corny or r the other ladies?????? (kidding)

Hollow Dartz
08-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Eagles Sign Ronnie Brown??? lol this is crazy wtf is going on, they're picking up everybody, super bowl

spiggity_ace
08-02-2011, 05:29 PM
eagles are making big moves, nfc teams beware, im surprised baltimroe hasnt done anything that big yet, they got vonta leach, i think theyll resign derrick mason, but they shoulda ran at asomugha, i can see them taking a shot at randy moss too.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-02-2011, 06:26 PM
How in the fuck can the Eagles be under the salary cap? How in the fuck have they not doubled the fucking cap?

Hollow Dartz
08-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Moss don't retire yet, come to the eagles and get your ring first then you can leave...

Bobby_Digital72
08-03-2011, 01:45 AM
i think if the pats were to call him he'd play..

Queen Of Poetry
08-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Eagles Sign Ronnie Brown??? lol this is crazy wtf is going on, they're picking up everybody, super bowl

LOL I agree but holla at me week 5 when Andy is making messed play calling........if the Eagles don't get it this year, Andy's gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hectis
08-03-2011, 08:02 AM
the eagles are the heat of the NFL, vick and James will be chillin soon, showing of their championship rings, oh wait

check two
08-03-2011, 09:02 PM
RIP to Bubba Smith:

http://www.mensfitness.com/images/mf/209667/14004.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/former-nfl-star-turned-actor-bubba-smith-dies-222520467.html

Queen Of Poetry
08-04-2011, 09:36 AM
RIP to Bubba

This is such a shame.........

Patterson has brain condition (http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-eagles/Patterson-has-brain-condition.html)
http://media.philly.com/images/080311_Patterson-DN-TC_400.jpg Mike Patterson has been diagnosed with a brain condition that may require surgery, according to a report. (Alex Brandon/AP)

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- Mike Patterson has a brain condition called arteriovenous malformation (AVM) -- which is the tangling of blood vessels near the skull -- that will require either surgery or radiation therapy, Eagles trainer Rick Burkholder told ESPN.
A team official confirmed the report.
Patterson had a seizure during Wednesday's practice and was rushed to Lehigh Valley Hospital for testing. He remained there overnight.
The arteries and veins in an AVM can rupture, causing bleeding into the brain, according to mayoclinic.com. Patterson did not have any bleeding in his brain after he underwent an MRI, Burkholder said Wednesday. AVMs also can cause seizures, headaches or noises in the ear.
AVM is usually congenital. Some cases of AVM are easier to treat than others, according to mayoclinic.com. Patterson's prognosis is undetermined. Burkholder will address reporters following practice.
Patterson started to convulse before participating in one-on-one drills during Wednesday's morning practice. He had not engaged in any contact five minutes prior to his collapse. Patterson had no history of seizures before Wednesday, Burkholder said.
During his seizure Patterson bit his tongue and started to bleed profusely from the mouth. Some Eagles players reacted emotionally to his seizure.
The 27-year-old Patterson is entering his seventh season with the Eagles. He's the longest-tenured current Eagle in terms of games played (95). The team drafted him 31st overall in the first round of the 2005 draft out of Southern Cal.

llBARlllCODEll
08-04-2011, 11:40 AM
RIP to Hightower

check two
08-08-2011, 01:15 AM
The engaged Michael Vick cheating on his fiance(who supported him during his serial killer charges) with some slut that has a kid with rapper Fabulous, and also has cheated with a married Fat Joe before? lol

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/michael_vick_cheating_on_his_fiancee_with_reality_ star/5999248

Queen Of Poetry
08-08-2011, 07:22 AM
^^ She was on Love & Hip Hop on VH1.....Fabulous treated her like crap. Vick is a disgusting human being......nuff said.

Fatal Guillotine
08-08-2011, 09:32 AM
http://legacy.philadelphiaeagles.com/eagles_files/images/2011-depth-chart-rosters-1.png

Queen Of Poetry
08-08-2011, 09:42 AM
The Eagles is getting it in the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!!

check two
08-08-2011, 10:51 AM
^^ She was on Love & Hip Hop on VH1.....Fabulous treated her like crap. Vick is a disgusting human being......nuff said.

She should try to keep her pants on though around the married men. She sounds like a gold digger call girl.

Art Vandelay
08-08-2011, 11:22 AM
the only things that philly has going for them is Shady McCoy and Dion Lewis. the rest of their team is garbage

oh, and bobby april is a good special teams coach

Queen Of Poetry
08-08-2011, 11:33 AM
She should try to keep her pants on though around the married men. She sounds like a gold digger call girl.

LOL

Hey a girls gotta get her bills paid somehow.....

the only things that philly has going for them is Shady McCoy and Dion Lewis. the rest of their team is garbage

oh, and bobby april is a good special teams coach

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!

So I hear the Steelers r gonna be in the Batman movie????? Who'd they blow to get that?????

check two
08-08-2011, 11:35 AM
The Eagles is getting it in the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, I think they might win the division.

Art Vandelay
08-08-2011, 12:25 PM
LOL

So I hear the Steelers r gonna be in the Batman movie????? Who'd they blow to get that?????

and bill cowher is the coach

I agree, I think they might win the division.

i hope they do. i love seeing philly lose in the nfc championship game

Queen Of Poetry
08-08-2011, 12:35 PM
and bill cowher is the coach

i hope they do. i love seeing philly lose in the nfc championship game

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Djax reported to camp....hope he gets the $$ he deserves.

check two
08-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Queen,
do you still have a crush on Mike Quick?

Queen Of Poetry
08-08-2011, 01:54 PM
^^ LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawd have mercy

Art Vandelay
08-08-2011, 01:56 PM
no she still has a crush on tony danza

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QHTBAJ6EL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
08-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Hey Tony got more $$ than u do Art so laugh if u want........he can bag more chicks than u on his worse day.....and he got that Italian thing working for him so in dim lights and a few glasses wine...............never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
08-08-2011, 02:06 PM

oh shit, queef really does have a thing for tony danza. i've never seen you so adamant about defending someone before

Queen Of Poetry
08-08-2011, 02:21 PM

oh shit, queef really does have a thing for tony danza. i've never seen you so adamant about defending someone before

Relax.....don't get ur panties in a bunch. I don't have a thing for him. I'm simply saying that if he was willing to pay my electric bill, mortgage, take me Tiffanys and get me some shoes and the lights were dim and I had a few glasses of wine........

check two
08-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Tony Danza seems too nice for Queen.

Queen Of Poetry
08-08-2011, 02:31 PM
^^ Bite me!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew Rosenhaus is at Eagles training camp making a spectacle.....media whore, always with his hand out bastard!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand that guy!

check two
08-08-2011, 02:54 PM
I could understand needing to drink alcohol and dimming the lights for somebody like T.O. But the god Danza is a living legend !!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-08-2011, 10:54 PM
Aa0cQiYKFgU

check two
08-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Is Cee Lo taller than 5 foot?

check two
08-09-2011, 11:17 AM
--Jerry Rice comments on Moss being a lazy bum:

Jerry Rice never played with Randy Moss, but still took his perceived lack of work ethic personally.

The all-time receiving great was asked about the recently-retired Moss Tuesday morning on ESPN Radio. PFT has the transcript:

"It was hard for me to swallow because I was not as talented and I had to work harder. To see a guy with that much talent not give it 100 percent, it was almost like a little slap in the face. But Randy was Randy."

"He could have been one of the greatest if he had worked just a little bit harder. I don't think he wanted to give it 100 percent. You never knew what you were going to get with Randy. Sometimes you'd get the unbelievable guy, the amazing guy. Other times you'd get the guy that took a couple plays off."

Rice's frustration is understandable. He had a talent that would have allowed him to become a fine NFL receiver. His work ethic and effort is what turned him into the greatest ever. To him, it's unfathomable that someone could not take full advantage of their athletic gifts.

This is why it's hard for some great athletes to take jobs as coaches or in front offices. Men who have failed in such roles -- Michael Jordan and Ted Williams immediately come to mind -- see young players squander talent or fail to harness it and can't relate to it. Rice sees a guy like Moss and knows that if he put in the effort on the practice fields, he could have rewritten the record books. He knows that if he himself had Moss' talent, the records he set would be even more untouchable.

-http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jerry-Rice-Moss-8217-laziness-was-like-a-82?urn=nfl-wp4803

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-09-2011, 11:36 AM
--Jerry Rice comments on Moss being a lazy bum:

Jerry Rice never played with Randy Moss, but still took his perceived lack of work ethic personally.

The all-time receiving great was asked about the recently-retired Moss Tuesday morning on ESPN Radio. PFT has the transcript:

"It was hard for me to swallow because I was not as talented and I had to work harder. To see a guy with that much talent not give it 100 percent, it was almost like a little slap in the face. But Randy was Randy."

"He could have been one of the greatest if he had worked just a little bit harder. I don't think he wanted to give it 100 percent. You never knew what you were going to get with Randy. Sometimes you'd get the unbelievable guy, the amazing guy. Other times you'd get the guy that took a couple plays off."

Rice's frustration is understandable. He had a talent that would have allowed him to become a fine NFL receiver. His work ethic and effort is what turned him into the greatest ever. To him, it's unfathomable that someone could not take full advantage of their athletic gifts.

This is why it's hard for some great athletes to take jobs as coaches or in front offices. Men who have failed in such roles -- Michael Jordan and Ted Williams immediately come to mind -- see young players squander talent or fail to harness it and can't relate to it. Rice sees a guy like Moss and knows that if he put in the effort on the practice fields, he could have rewritten the record books. He knows that if he himself had Moss' talent, the records he set would be even more untouchable.

-http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jerry-Rice-Moss-8217-laziness-was-like-a-82?urn=nfl-wp4803

It was what it was. Moss is top 2 all time. Not bad.

check two
08-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Top 2? I agree with Jerry Rice, and Moss acts like a a 5 year old.

Art Vandelay
08-09-2011, 12:01 PM
i was just having that same exact rice/moss conversation with someone the other day.

Queen Of Poetry
08-09-2011, 12:29 PM
^^ Lies...no one talks to u.....

I agree.......Moss is ridiculous. It's a shame too......

Art Vandelay
08-09-2011, 12:30 PM
you do. and you love every minute of it

check two
08-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Moss isn't your type Queen?

Queen Of Poetry
08-09-2011, 12:38 PM
you do. and you love every minute of it

Lies

Moss isn't your type Queen?

Nah.....he hasn't been in jail enough for me. Back up off me check!!!!!!!!

check two
08-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Queen, you should move to Massachusetts quick lol

--Seeking a roommate in New England? How about Chad Ochocinco?

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/6c/6c653021d2c2bbc3182da5bd0ef02930/seeking_a_roommate_in_new_england_how_about_chad_o chocinco.jpg

Would you like a male roommate who is financially secure and gone on most Sundays?

I happen to know of one such fellow who's looking for a place to stay in the Foxborough, Massachusetts area. His name is Chad and he's very friendly, though some might describe him as a bit dramatic.

His last name is Ochocinco, and he'd love to move in with you. Really. From Mike Reiss at ESPNBoston.com:

"I'm going to do something different, I'm actually going to stay with a fan for the first two, three weeks of the season," he said Tuesday. "That should be fun, until I get myself acclimated and learn my way around."

Ochocinco hasn't yet picked the fan.

"I'm not sure how it's going to work, but they have to have Internet and have to have Xbox," he said. "That's about it."

Sometimes, there's just nothing to say, and the only thing you can really do is just sit in awe of Chad Ochocinco(notes). Most players are (completely understandably) so guarded with their personal lives and never share anything real with anyone outside of a very exclusive inner circle.

This one wants to move in with you.

How can you not love that?

-http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Seeking-a-roommate-in-New-England-How-about-Cha?urn=nfl-wp4842

Queen Of Poetry
08-10-2011, 07:24 AM
^^ I heard.....damn! That nigga is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't I ever be where he is???? I know we r destined to be together..........

Queen Of Poetry
08-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Ex-Giant Steve Smith signs with Eagles........wow

check two
08-10-2011, 07:08 PM
Steve Smith from the Panthers?

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-10-2011, 09:23 PM

He clearly stated ex-Giant Steve Smith.

check two
08-10-2011, 09:26 PM
So sorry Mr. Belvedere. Steve Smith from the Panthers is the man though.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-10-2011, 10:00 PM
http://dcuncappedlive.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/mr-belvedere.jpg?w=212&h=296

Queen Of Poetry
08-11-2011, 11:14 AM
Jeremy Maclin Heads To St. Louis For Further Testing (http://phillysportsdaily.com/eagles/2011/08/11/jeremy-maclin-heads-to-st-louis-for-further-testing/)

By: Philly Sports Daily Staff (http://phillysportsdaily.com/author/psdeditor/) on August 11, 2011 11:28 am
0 comments (http://phillysportsdaily.com/eagles/2011/08/11/jeremy-maclin-heads-to-st-louis-for-further-testing/#respond)

http://phillysportsdaily.com/wp-content/themes/yamidoo_pro/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://www.phillysportsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/maclincamp.jpg&w=598&
Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin has gone to see doctors in St. Louis for further testing of the illness that has kept him from participating in camp, according to multiple reports.
Maclin, 23, has been watching training camp from the sidelines with what Andy Reid vaguely described as an illness. The Eagles’ No. 2 wide receiver had a mono-like illness in the offseason, but it remains unclear if the two are related.
“I presume he’s going to be there for the season,” Reid said last week. “That’s what I’m thinking. But they have to go through the process here, and I’m all for it. Let them take care of that first and he’ll get himself back ready to play.”
On Wednesday the Eagles signed wide receiver Steve Smith, who is still recovering from a knee injury. The team indicated, however, that the signing is unrelated to Maclin’s status.
Last season Maclin played in all 16 games and had 70 receptions for 964 yards and 10 touchdowns.

What's this nigga got?????? Must be a viral infection or something.....

Art Vandelay
08-11-2011, 11:39 AM

an acquaintance of mine had a 17 year old nephew who played high school football. he played both ways (no homo) of a high school game on a friday night. saturday he didn't feel good. the hospital said he had mono. 3 days later he was dead. it was leukemia

Queen Of Poetry
08-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Dang....that's crazy. May that boy rest in peace...........that's awful. Why u have to tell me that?!? Now I'm thinking about that...........and feeling bad. Gggrrrr Damn it Art!!!!!!

Hollow Dartz
08-11-2011, 02:24 PM

Yous a dickhead lol

Art Vandelay
08-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Steelers sign Jerricho Cotchery. time to cut hines ward.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Steelers sign Jerricho Cotchery. time to cut hines ward.

I hope that was sarcasm.

llBARlllCODEll
08-11-2011, 05:00 PM
im gonna go head and make a prediction from everything that we have on paper so far

Eagles Vs. Pats in Super Bowl - a rematch of Super Bowl 39 with Andy Reid gettin his revenge on the Sleeveless Hoodied Villain

if those 2 teams arent in the top 8 after week 8 or 9 i'll make a new prediction based off of whos doing good and whos injured

Queen Of Poetry
08-12-2011, 07:32 AM
Eagles Vs. Pats in Super Bowl - a rematch of Super Bowl 39 with Andy Reid gettin his revenge on the Sleeveless Hoodied Villain

Yeah Pats won that one cause.....oh let me see...........they cheated? How many SB they won after they got caught cheating???????

Eagles r taking it all this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

check two
08-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Yous a dickhead lol

Sarcastic. Though, the one from the Panthers is cleary the more well known and better Steve Smith. Scrub. lol

check two
08-12-2011, 02:25 PM
The Eagles are still weak in the QB position.

Art Vandelay
08-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Eagles have been week at the QB position ever since ron jaworksi replaced roman gabriel

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-12-2011, 08:27 PM
The Eagles are still weak in the QB position.

They're weak at CB too.

llBARlllCODEll
08-12-2011, 08:57 PM
this new kickoff rule is pointless. i mean it makes kicking off pointless

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Especially when your team has a guy coming off a Pro Bowl year as a return man! Bullshit!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
08-13-2011, 08:36 AM
this new kickoff rule is pointless. i mean it makes kicking off pointless

Agreed. Makes the game boring. It will also affect those who that's what they do cause u can now stick anyone back there cause they not gonna run it out.

Dirty Knowledge
08-13-2011, 07:23 PM
And still Dodge can BARELY MAKE IT TO THE FUCKIN' ENDZONE...

Dirty Knowledge
08-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Jason. Pierre. Paul.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Locker looked great for his first game action! Several great pinpoint throws for 3rd down conversions. Finished with a 130.6 QB rating. Good for the young guy's confidence. Loving the new look D with Jerry Gray at coordinator too. Go Titans!

check two
08-14-2011, 11:41 PM
-Bears refuse to bend to new kickoff rule, told by league to stop mid-game

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Bears-refuse-to-bend-to-new-kickoff-rule-told-b?urn=nfl-wp5084

Queen Of Poetry
08-15-2011, 09:59 AM
-Bears refuse to bend to new kickoff rule, told by league to stop mid-game

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Bears-refuse-to-bend-to-new-kickoff-rule-told-b?urn=nfl-wp5084

The rule is dumb.........I understand why they made it. I remember Jeremy Maclin getting his bell rung once and he was skiddish after that to take a hit.....but damn the touch backs r mad corny.

check two
08-15-2011, 11:02 AM
^^
Is that Vick in your sig? lol

Queen Of Poetry
08-15-2011, 11:05 AM
^^ It's a player from the Eagles.......just cause he got that # on and he's black u assume it's Vick...........

Yes it is.......the sig was a surprise and I love it so we calling him "an Eagles player" now back off me man.........lol

check two
08-15-2011, 11:08 AM
^^
Well it does make sense to put a player that you hate in your sig, haha

Queen Of Poetry
08-15-2011, 11:10 AM
I didn't ask for the sig.........it was in my pm's this morning. It was someone doing something nice and thoughtful so stop shitting on it!!!!!!!!!!!!

U dirty bird!

check two
08-15-2011, 11:15 AM
lol Who made the sig?

Queen Of Poetry
08-15-2011, 11:18 AM
Bobby_Digital72

And he will receive many blessings for his kindness!!!!!!!!!!!!

llBARlllCODEll
08-15-2011, 03:13 PM
^how can i get that Smurf Blue user name?^

check two
08-16-2011, 03:15 AM
^how can i get that Smurf Blue user name?^

http://mail.yimg.com/ok/u/assets/img/emoticons/76.gif

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-16-2011, 08:15 AM
Why in the hell would an Eagles fan hate Vick? That makes no sense at all.

Queen Of Poetry
08-16-2011, 08:25 AM

Cause he killed dogs. I think he is a disgusting person.

There I said it!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-16-2011, 08:51 AM
I guess I can understand. Even when Albert Haynesworth was dominate as hell for the Titans, I had a tough time getting past the face stomp incident. Sort of a similar situation i guess.

Queen Of Poetry
08-16-2011, 09:09 AM
^^Yep. I think he has some issues as well. That was just disgusting what he did.

check two
08-16-2011, 11:24 AM

From their perspective, cause he's a piece of trash. Also, he doesn't act like a grown man, similar to Vince Young, fat ass Haynesworth, and yourself.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-16-2011, 12:06 PM
From their perspective, cause he's a piece of trash. Also, he doesn't act like a grown man, similar to Vince Young, fat ass Haynesworth, and yourself.

Fuck you and fuck your mother you worthless faggot. Go die in a fire.

check two
08-16-2011, 12:11 PM
haha yeah, next time stay out of other threads if you're just going to talk trash fat boy.

Queen Of Poetry
08-16-2011, 12:13 PM
Geez can't we all just get along!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-16-2011, 12:14 PM
He decided to talk shit when I gave him no reason to. He's a piece of shit anyway. Fuck him. As I said, he can go die in a fire.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
08-16-2011, 12:26 PM
haha yeah, next time stay out of other threads if you're just going to talk trash fat boy.

That was between me and the male soap opera fags. Had nothing to do with you, and I have 10% body fat. You couldn't be much more wrong calling me fat.

Queen Of Poetry
08-16-2011, 12:37 PM
and I have 10% body fat.

Let me see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I'm dead serious

Queen Of Poetry
08-16-2011, 02:56 PM
So Jeremy Maclin's brother said yesterday they would announce what is wrong with him.........now today he wants to keep it private. What is wrong with this guy?????? Geez just say it!!!!!!!!!!!!

check two
08-18-2011, 12:03 AM
Vick once again sounds like an idiot when he talks

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Vick-on-dogfighting-in-GQ-8216-People-act-lik?urn=nfl-wp5294

Queen Of Poetry
08-18-2011, 07:19 AM
^^ See and everyone talks shit to me for feeling how I feel. I watched that Michael Vick Project and it made my stomach turn. There was an episode where he goes back to the kennel and just the way he talked.....it took me like 2 days to get thru it cause I had to stop watching and walk away.

battle?
08-18-2011, 10:52 PM
i thought the bucs wud @ least hold there own 4 a quarter 2night.

Dirty Knowledge
08-18-2011, 11:00 PM
So Jeremy Maclin's brother said yesterday they would announce what is wrong with him.........now today he wants to keep it private. What is wrong with this guy?????? Geez just say it!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIDs.

Queen Of Poetry
08-19-2011, 09:42 AM
^^ Eeww

Eagles played like shit last night....

llBARlllCODEll
08-19-2011, 09:47 AM
i also predict the Colts to have their worst season since 2001. finishin with a record of 9-7 or worse

its gonna come down to Houston or Tennessee in that division and i think Houston will finally win it

CharlesJones
08-20-2011, 01:40 PM
My hometown team Cleveland Browns are gonna be terrible again hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they will ever win championships. I was surprised to see Reggie Bush leave the Saints to go to Miami. I saw highlights of him last night. I saw Randy Moss retired. Chad Johnson is with New England now. I was surprised about that. I was also surprised New England picked up Albert Haynesworth. I didn't think any teams would be interested in him because of what he did with the Redskins last season and his personal problems like him fondling a waitress breasts at a restaurant when he put his credit card in her bra hahahahahahahahahaha. Did anybody pick up Clinton Portis? I was kinda surprised Donovan McNabb went to Minnesota because the Redskins don't have any good quarterbacks. Mike Shanahan was too hard on Donovan.

llBARlllCODEll
08-20-2011, 09:04 PM
My hometown team Cleveland Browns are gonna be terrible again hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they will ever win championships.

I dont kmow man, i think Colt McCoy is gonna have a decent year.

I was surprised to see Reggie Bush leave the Saints to go to Miami. I saw highlights of him last night. I saw Randy Moss retired. Chad Johnson is with New England now. I was surprised about that. I was also surprised New England picked up Albert Haynesworth. I didn't think any teams would be interested in him because of what he did with the Redskins last season and his personal problems like him fondling a waitress breasts at a restaurant when he put his credit card in her bra hahahahahahahahahaha.

yeah i didnt think anybody would want Haynesworth either

Did anybody pick up Clinton Portis?

New England worked him out this week but they got a stable. i dont think hes gonna get picked up till prime RB's get hurt

I was kinda surprised Donovan McNabb went to Minnesota because the Redskins don't have any good quarterbacks. Mike Shanahan was too hard on Donovan.

not really. as many passes were at recievers feet last year. Andy Reid noticed the same thing. thats why he gladly gave him to the skins who didnt have a line to protect him.

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2011, 07:45 AM
^^ Redskins line sucks. I always felt bad for Jason Campbell cause the poor guy couldn't take 2 steps and they was at him.

I've always been a Donovan supporter but yeah he threw in the ground way too much. This has to be his last season.....

llBARlllCODEll
08-21-2011, 10:31 AM
i know its just preseason but the Skins line is looking good and Beck is looking like a leader and a huslter. he made some quick smart decisions the other night.

lol same thing has been happening in Oakland with Campbell. he got hurt last night. i feel for him too. he could have been at least a top 10 QB if he had some help up front.

check two
08-21-2011, 11:41 AM
^^ Redskins line sucks. I always felt bad for Jason Campbell cause the poor guy couldn't take 2 steps and they was at him.

I've always been a Donovan supporter but yeah he threw in the ground way too much. This has to be his last season.....

The Vikings will be better than the Eagles this season

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2011, 11:51 AM
^^ clearly ur drunk so u get a pass for that post

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2011, 01:27 PM
i know its just preseason but the Skins line is looking good and Beck is looking like a leader and a huslter. he made some quick smart decisions the other night.

lol same thing has been happening in Oakland with Campbell. he got hurt last night. i feel for him too. he could have been at least a top 10 QB if he had some help up front.

all of this is false

check two
08-21-2011, 01:28 PM
^^ clearly ur drunk so u get a pass for that post

McNabb is still better than any current Eagles QB

Olive Oil Goombah
08-21-2011, 01:30 PM
My hometown team Cleveland Browns are gonna be terrible again hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they will ever win championships. I was surprised to see Reggie Bush leave the Saints to go to Miami. I saw highlights of him last night. I saw Randy Moss retired. Chad Johnson is with New England now. I was surprised about that. I was also surprised New England picked up Albert Haynesworth. I didn't think any teams would be interested in him because of what he did with the Redskins last season and his personal problems like him fondling a waitress breasts at a restaurant when he put his credit card in her bra hahahahahahahahahaha. Did anybody pick up Clinton Portis? I was kinda surprised Donovan McNabb went to Minnesota because the Redskins don't have any good quarterbacks. Mike Shanahan was too hard on Donovan.

McCoy is gonna have a good year. The West Coast offense is perfect of his high accuracy on moderate and short passes.

I dont see the Browns winning more than 6 or 7 games, but they'll be able to move the ball on offense and the defensive line should be better.

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2011, 01:41 PM
My phone is trippin....can't quote.

I heard about Jason Campbell got hurt......I feel for him.

Check morally McNabb is a better QB than Vick.....that's it.

Did ya'll hear about the shooting at 49ers/Raiders game? And they say Eagles fans r bad...

check two
08-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Let's see if Vick can repeat a season like he had last year. I doubt it, more like a fluke. And their backup is going to be taken away from the field in a straight jacket before the season is over.

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2011, 01:55 PM
LOL @ straight jacket

llBARlllCODEll
08-21-2011, 02:24 PM

all of this is false

TRUTH except maybe Campbell bein a top 10 but he could have been

look at his first 8 games under Zorn and a healthy line - 6-2 and no picks Clinton Portis was the leading rusher at the time. again a healthy line has been the Skins only problem last couple years.

its funny how many people hate on the Skins whether they are good or not.

Queen Of Poetry
08-21-2011, 04:30 PM
In the NFC East the skins r a non factor.... Just sayin

llBARlllCODEll
08-22-2011, 11:55 AM
we'll see

im not sayin that they are going to the Super Bowl or anything but its gonna be a different league this year

Queen Of Poetry
08-22-2011, 12:06 PM
That's true.....I was actually confident and now I'm worried about the Eagles defense....

Art Vandelay
08-22-2011, 02:39 PM
the eagles defense is strong enough to get them to the nfc championship game. not strong enough to win it.

Queen Of Poetry
08-22-2011, 02:54 PM
the eagles defense is strong enough to get them to the nfc championship game. not strong enough to win it.

They gotta toughen them boys up!!!!!!!!!!! I could probably take them!!!!!!!

They played like shit against the Steelers....of course u already know that.

Art Vandelay
08-22-2011, 03:35 PM
They gotta toughen them boys up!!!!!!!!!!! I could probably take them!!!!!!!

you probably already have "taken" a lot of them, but not the stars. mostly special teamers, i'm sure

Olive Oil Goombah
08-22-2011, 04:53 PM
they way you "take" it in the back alley of Nadine's vandelay? licking french toast off of inappropriate spots?

Queen Of Poetry
08-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Art let me break it down for u......not everything is about sex. If u was getting ur dick wet, u'd realize this but clearly u not so it's on ur mind. And them special team niggas make more in a year then u ever will so don't knock them.

check two
08-22-2011, 06:47 PM
lol @ the Raiders picking up Pryor. Well at least it can't get any worse for them than 400 pound QB bust Jamarcus Russell.

check two
08-22-2011, 07:06 PM
lol @ Quinn or Tebow thinking they might have had a shot at starting over Orton.

IronSheik
08-22-2011, 10:15 PM
hhd54CL8FfQ

Queen Of Poetry
08-23-2011, 07:16 AM
^^ See and folks say Eagles fans r the worst...........smh

check two
08-23-2011, 01:04 PM
http://images.thepostgame.com/sites/default/files/ochocincomaddenwager%5B082211%5D.jpg

Art Vandelay
08-23-2011, 03:05 PM
they way you "take" it in the back alley of Nadine's vandelay? licking french toast off of inappropriate spots?

never been to Nadine's...

RKqv28xhGiM

but the Dor Stop is the shit. got to get the raspberry french toast.

NQlCrJxmOLA

Olive Oil Goombah
08-23-2011, 05:11 PM
thats the french toast one.....dor stop.

Next time your in cleveland, go to Sokolowskis for lunch. A german like yourself should respect the hearty portions of home cooking.

check two
08-23-2011, 09:43 PM
As one highly knowledgeable member of the organization told me Monday, “If everything was totally equal, and this were a competition based only on performance at this camp, Tebow would probably be the fourth-string guy. Kyle [Orton] is far and away the best, and Tebow’s way behind [Brady] Quinn, too. And I’m telling you, Adam Weber is flat-out better right now.”

check two
08-23-2011, 09:55 PM
we'll see

im not sayin that they are going to the Super Bowl or anything but its gonna be a different league this year

Hopefully Grossman can prove himself this time.

Queen Of Poetry
08-24-2011, 11:42 AM
^^ LMAO!!!!!!!!! Yeah k

Patterson is gonna play tomorrow for the first time after his seizure....I don't know about that. I mean I get that u love the game but that's really putting urself at risk.....I hope everything goes ok for him.

check two
08-24-2011, 12:16 PM
what was so funny?

Queen Of Poetry
08-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Hopefully Grossman can prove himself this time.

what was so funny?

Nuff said...........

Art Vandelay
08-24-2011, 01:50 PM
thats the french toast one.....dor stop.

Next time your in cleveland, go to Sokolowskis for lunch. A german like yourself should respect the hearty portions of home cooking.

i'll be in the area next week and the following. what nieghborhood is that pollock restaurant in?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-24-2011, 09:10 PM
its in Tremont...near West side...im pretty sure its Tremont.

I also recommend going to Little italy. Valentino's, Mama Santa's, Presti's for pizza.

check two
08-25-2011, 12:33 AM
The Panthers owner asks Cam Newton not to get any tattoos. Sounds like a good idea to me. It's unique not to have a corny tattoo nowadays. Save them for the convicts.

check two
08-25-2011, 12:33 AM
Kerry Collins is going to light things up starting for the injured Peyton Manning.

Queen Of Poetry
08-25-2011, 07:21 AM
The Panthers owner asks Cam Newton not to get any tattoos. Sounds like a good idea to me. It's unique not to have a corny tattoo nowadays. Save them for the convicts.

Excuse me!!!!!!!!! I have tats! The uniqueness is what ur tats r....u really need to step up out the 50's.

whitey
08-25-2011, 09:36 AM
everybodies got tats these days. its played out yo.

that tramp stamp ya got aint helpin you get a hubby either!

Queen Of Poetry
08-25-2011, 09:43 AM
everybodies got tats these days. its played out yo.

that tramp stamp ya got aint helpin you get a hubby either!

LOL Yeah ok......whatver

Anyways............

So T.O. actually thinks that he is gonna play this season???? I mean forget the surgery....he's a lil old to be playing anymore, no?

llBARlllCODEll
08-25-2011, 02:15 PM
i dont know i think he has got 1 maybe 2 more seasons in him. prolly not a # 1 reciever but def a decoy at worst.

lol

here ya go Queen, was searchin google and came across this and thought u might like it

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS97bV9KL9Mdb7zxODG03fItZMSmHNeT z0mdKPbjwFGr18qwYjEIg

Happy early or belated Birthday!! what ever the case

and dont say i never gave u nothin lmao

and to all da fellas a big apology. i didnt wanna see it either

llBARlllCODEll
08-25-2011, 02:25 PM
prolly got that pic on ur ceiling already tho right?

Queen Of Poetry
08-25-2011, 02:35 PM
i dont know i think he has got 1 maybe 2 more seasons in him. prolly not a # 1 reciever but def a decoy at worst.

lol

here ya go Queen, was searchin google and came across this and thought u might like it

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS97bV9KL9Mdb7zxODG03fItZMSmHNeT z0mdKPbjwFGr18qwYjEIg

Happy early or belated Birthday!! what ever the case

and dont say i never gave u nothin lmao

and to all da fellas a big apology. i didnt wanna see it either

prolly got that pic on ur ceiling already tho right?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

check two
08-25-2011, 02:38 PM
If it was a real pic and not photoshopped, he would be holding a ping pong ball

Queen Of Poetry
08-25-2011, 02:52 PM
^^ Child please........

check two
08-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Michael Vick looks a little lighter?

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/b6/b6fd48aead1cae8b02a28672354a51c2/espn_runs_controversial_picture_of_a_white_michael _vick.jpg

llBARlllCODEll
08-25-2011, 08:46 PM
is that Mike Jack?

llBARlllCODEll
08-25-2011, 08:47 PM
oh yeah, the NFC EAST is gonna be stiff this year. GIVE THEM BACK THERE BELT

cowboys WILL finish in last place in the div

Dirty Knowledge
08-25-2011, 11:59 PM
Gonna be a "QB Controversy" in Indy when lil bro returns and realizes Kerry Collins has taken over his team.

Bar Code...you prolly should have gone with not posting that picture.

Because now, I gotta wonder

Are you a "Chad holding a football over his dick" Googler?

Queen Of Poetry
08-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Bar Code...you prolly should have gone with not posting that picture.

Because now, I gotta wonder

Are you a "Chad holding a football over his dick" Googler?

LOL I know I am!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last night the Eagles O-line sucked ass.....poor Vick looked like Jason Campbell last night. He couldn't even take a step and they were all over him. Andy needs to get on those boys........

Olive Oil Goombah
08-26-2011, 04:07 PM
the Browns suck balls again, but they do have some young talent on the D-Line, so i wouldnt be that worried Queenie.

Jabaal Sheard, Ahtabya Rubin and Phil Taylor are going to be a solid front for the Clownns.

I dont see them winning more than 5 or 6 games tho.

Queen Of Poetry
08-29-2011, 07:22 AM
the Browns suck balls again, but they do have some young talent on the D-Line, so i wouldnt be that worried Queenie.

Jabaal Sheard, Ahtabya Rubin and Phil Taylor are going to be a solid front for the Clownns.

I dont see them winning more than 5 or 6 games tho.

Hey the Browns was getting at Vick...had me cursing at my damn tv during preseason. LOL

The Saints looked good last night and even the Raiders had a few shining moments.....

THE W
08-29-2011, 11:11 AM
so we got 2 more games of exhibition season?

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
08-29-2011, 11:14 AM
1 more game is left son. The Giants play the Jets tonight and on Thursday and Friday a lot of teams play their last preseason games.

Queen Of Poetry
08-29-2011, 11:18 AM
so we got 2 more games of exhibition season?

Next Thursday....is the first regular season game. This week is the last of the games....Eagles r playing the Jets but only the 2nd and 3rd string will be playing....

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
08-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Next Thursday....is the first regular season game. This week is the last of the games....Eagles r playing the Jets but only the 2nd and 3rd string will be playing....

It would have been easier to just link him up to the schedule......:-)

http://www.nfl.com/schedules

Queen Of Poetry
08-29-2011, 11:21 AM
^^ Yeah k well u handled that....

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
08-29-2011, 11:24 AM
^No baby you can handle it the next time..............:-)

Queen Of Poetry
08-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Oh lawd have mercy.......

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
08-29-2011, 11:32 AM
^Lord Have Mercy and Busta Rhymes are making new music. Do you listen to the Flipmode Squad?

Queen Of Poetry
08-29-2011, 11:36 AM
^^ Yeah I do. Thanks for the info.

Good gracious..

Queen Of Poetry
08-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Benson pleads no contest to assault charge, receives jail time

Associated Press
Published: Aug. 29, 2011 at 09:53 a.m.
Updated: Aug. 29, 2011 at 08:37 p.m.

AUSTIN, Texas -- Cincinnati Bengals (http://www.nfl.com/teams/cincinnatibengals/profile?team=CIN) running back Cedric Benson (http://www.nfl.com/players/cedricbenson/profile?id=BEN508718) was sentenced to 20 days in jail Monday after reaching a deal to settle two misdemeanor assault cases in Texas.
Benson said he will surrender to authorities Oct. 17, which is the Monday of the Bengals' bye week.

Unlock HQ Video (http://www.nfl.com/widgets/videos/downloader?template=basic-html&confirm=true&icampaign=VG_Player_Link_HQ_DL)HQ video delivered by Akamai

"This was a difficult decision for Mr. Benson," said Sam Bassett, the running back's attorney. "His priority right now is to get back to work and put these legal matters behind him."
Benson's jail time could be significantly shorter than the sentence. He could be given credit for any time served when he was arrested, and state law requires inmates be given two days' credit for every day they are rewarded for good behavior. Jail overcrowding also could shorten Benson stay.
But for now, the Bengals must make plans to be without their leading rusher. They declined comment Monday.
Benson was arrested in 2010 for allegedly punching a bar employee in Austin, an incident that earned him a meeting with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell last year but didn't result in any punishment. Benson pleaded no contest to a charge of assault with injury in that case.
Benson also was arrested last month for allegedly punching a former roommate in downtown Austin. Benson pleaded no contest to a charge of assault with bodily injury with family violence, and that will be dismissed if he performs 30 hours of community service and pays an undisclosed amount of restitution to the victim.
"We're pleased that Mr. Benson took responsibility for his actions today, and we think this was a just result given the facts of the case," said Corby Holcomb, assistant trial director with the Travis County Attorney's Office.
Benson also must pay a $4,000 fine within 30 days.

Benson, 28, was the Chicago Bears (http://www.nfl.com/teams/chicagobears/profile?team=CHI)' first-round draft pick out of the University of Texas in 2005. He had two alcohol-related arrests with the Bears, who let him go in 2008.
Benson signed as a free agent with the Bengals and led them in rushing yardage each of the last three years -- 747 yards in 2008, 1,251 yards in 2009 and 1,111 yards in 2010.
Benson was disappointed last season when the Bengals went away from the run-based offense that won them the AFC North title in 2009, then finished 4-12. After the Bengals changed offensive coordinators, Benson lobbied to stay in Cincinnati and signed a one-year deal. He provides a run-first option in new coordinator Jay Gruden's offense, which is being led by rookie quarterback Andy Dalton.

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
08-30-2011, 11:40 AM
^Thanks for the great information about Steve Benson. Isn't he that NBA player who is on the same team as Dirk James?

Queen Of Poetry
08-30-2011, 11:43 AM
^^ Why u fuckin with me?

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
08-30-2011, 11:48 AM
^Because I am the legendary internet king. Do you want fries with that?

Queen Of Poetry
08-30-2011, 12:00 PM
^^ With 27 posts????? Sit the fuck down somewhere..

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
08-30-2011, 12:02 PM
^I had an account on this site when your lil ass was sucking on your mothers titties so pay attention. smh@Noobs going off of how many posts the internet king has on forums. Stand in line and wait for my autograph you she devil before Rza chops you up with his lyrical darts.

Queen Of Poetry
08-30-2011, 12:05 PM
^^ Duke just say no

Queen Of Poetry
08-30-2011, 12:08 PM
Michael Vick is one of the highest paid players in the league with the deal reportedly worth $100 million with $40 million guaranteed.

I'm not even gonna comment except to say....bullshit

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
08-30-2011, 12:18 PM
Yes Michael Dog Fighting Vick is also one of the best athletes to ever pick up a golf club. Him and Chris James are great golfers. That NBA player Tiger Wade is also a great athlete. When Tiger Wade throws a softball he puts it right on time.

Queen Of Poetry
08-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Yes Michael Dog Fighting Vick is also one of the best athletes to ever pick up a golf club. Him and Chris James are great golfers. That NBA player Tiger Wade is also a great athlete. When Tiger Wade throws a softball he puts it right on time.

WTF r u talking about??? I can't anymore with u

THE W
08-30-2011, 12:28 PM
haters gonna hate...

Queen Of Poetry
08-30-2011, 12:30 PM
I'm not hatin........I have an opinion. We r entitled to them.....I'm just sayin

check two
08-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Vick won't be able to get the job done this year with the Eagles. He continues to cheat on his girl with fat women and he has a Jeffrey Dahmer type mindset. Real smart to give him that much money.

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
08-30-2011, 01:28 PM
^yo Check Two do you want Michael Vicks autograph son? You can sell it on Ebay for 2 million dollars.

THE W
08-30-2011, 03:29 PM
haters make a line to your left...

check two
08-30-2011, 03:35 PM
hollow darts?

Dirty Knowledge
08-30-2011, 11:03 PM
I wish I could go to PRISON and then come home and make 100 million dollars 2 years later.

Iggles are banking A LOT for this year....

Queen Of Poetry
08-31-2011, 07:15 AM
I wish I could go to PRISON and then come home and make 100 million dollars 2 years later.

Iggles are banking A LOT for this year....

Better be a Superbowl win or Andy's gotta go.....I'm just sayin

check two
08-31-2011, 12:57 PM
Vick will probably still find some way to stay in debt

check two
08-31-2011, 12:58 PM
Better be a Superbowl win or Andy's gotta go.....I'm just sayin

They had a better roster the last time they made it to the super bowl.