PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Dirty Knowledge
11-03-2011, 11:06 PM
So with the O-Line problems, you think the Bears get beat, but only by a TD or so, since the rest of their team is so good? Prediction?

check two
11-03-2011, 11:10 PM
I think the Bears will win, it will be close, and Vick will frown after the game.

Dirty Knowledge
11-03-2011, 11:15 PM
I hope so. Gonna be rooting for the Bears, Seahawks and Niners heavily this week.

spiggity_ace
11-04-2011, 01:12 AM
cutler isnt better than vick, even if he has a bad o line, eagles o line has been playing like trash too, bears got a shot tho, tough one to call

check two
11-06-2011, 09:58 AM
--Arrest warrant for Terrell Owens

I wonder how much Latinka was getting out of T.O. for child support while he was still playing?

http://news.yahoo.com/arrest-warrant-issued-wr-terrell-owens-002445033.html

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Vick is overrated and is popular with fat black women who like crawfish.

hahaha

Art Vandelay
11-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Just bought tickets to the steelers/browns game for dec.8th. I probably haven't seen that matchup since '02. The rivalry isn't the same anymore but it's a Thursday night game so it should be interesting

racist randy
11-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Damn, tough loss last night, still super bowl bound lol

check two
11-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Cutler was solid, but too bad they are in the best division. I liked Vick's hail mary at the end.

check two
11-08-2011, 07:02 PM
That fat ass Haynesworth got cut. His career is probably over.

battle?
11-08-2011, 08:01 PM
^ vince wilfork interceptions=2
haynesworth solo tackles =2
ocho will be next 2 go

check two
11-09-2011, 07:13 PM
The Bucs picked up Haynesworth already? They must be pretty desperate.

check two
11-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Was Doo Doo Sean Jackson benched more for missing a meeting, or because he hasn't done anything on the field this season?

racist randy
11-13-2011, 03:41 PM
DAMN.SMH. 10-6 guaranteed. LOL

check two
11-13-2011, 04:01 PM
lol hollow, I'd like to make a bet with you that the Eagles don't win the Super Bowl this season?

racist randy
11-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Alright, give me a sig to use if i lose this bet

CEITEDMOFO
11-13-2011, 05:53 PM
49ERs GONNA BE 15-1

check two
11-13-2011, 05:54 PM
The Bears are destroying the Lions to show that they are one of the top teams in the NFC.

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2011, 07:23 AM
DAMN.SMH. 10-6 guaranteed. LOL

I'm all for keep hope alive but come one man!!!!!!!!! LOL

Here is my take on the DJax situation:

First they should have paid him his money in the beginning of the season. Second they could have handled that whole situation better (making him sit out a half or whatever). Third he said his alarm didn't go off (I wasn't in his bed so I gotta believe him). I've had this happen to me before so it's not a stretch. Was it a bad move? Sure. Fourth the Eagles told the man to stay home and not attend the game-move for them to show hey we not gonna pay u??? I don't know, time will tell. Fifth clearly the Eagles need DJax. Smith takes a dive, Maclin is scurred and won't take a hit and when he does he gets hurt. So now this mess is gonna bite the Eagles in they ass. And last but not least u got the $100 million man out there not doing shit. Say what u want about McNabb, but with McNabb we at least got to the playoffs......

This is just my opinion..........:f

racist randy
11-14-2011, 07:45 AM

First they should have paid him his money in the beginning of the season. Second they could have handled that whole situation better (making him sit out a half or whatever). Third he said his alarm didn't go off (I wasn't in his bed so I gotta believe him). I've had this happen to me before so it's not a stretch. Was it a bad move? Sure. Fourth the Eagles told the man to stay home and not attend the game-move for them to show hey we not gonna pay u??? I don't know, time will tell. Fifth clearly the Eagles need DJax. Smith takes a dive, Maclin is scurred and won't take a hit and when he does he gets hurt. So now this mess is gonna bite the Eagles in they ass. And last but not least u got the $100 million man out there not doing shit. Say what u want about McNabb, but with McNabb we at least got to the playoffs......

McNabb is DONE. Plain and simple. KOLB is a bum. And we did get to the playoffs without McNabb last year. We are going to win on Sunday night trust me on that. Our next 7 games Giants, Patriots, Seahawks, Dolphins, Jets, Cowboys, Redskins. Call me crazy but we can go in on these teams, fuck playoffs, JOBS are on the line. I don't think the Eagles are going to fuck it up. But we will see, I'm still thinking 10-6, miracle to get the last wild card spot though.

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2011, 08:15 AM
McNabb is DONE. Plain and simple. KOLB is a bum. And we did get to the playoffs without McNabb last year. We are going to win on Sunday night trust me on that. Our next 7 games Giants, Patriots, Seahawks, Dolphins, Jets, Cowboys, Redskins. Call me crazy but we can go in on these teams, fuck playoffs, JOBS are on the line. I don't think the Eagles are going to fuck it up. But we will see, I'm still thinking 10-6, miracle to get the last wild card spot though.

Yes I know McNabb is done. I'm sayin that with him, shit wasn't this bad (or at least I don't remember it being this bad). I'm a Kolb fan so I got no comment on that one.......

I hope u r right. I hope we win the next 7 and by a miracle make the playoffs. But THIS team has disappointed too many times for me to get my hopes up. I will continue to cheer for them and support them (I'll just leave it at that).........

whitey
11-14-2011, 08:24 AM
eagles are lucky if they win 4 of those games.

Tebow aka Tebauwce(3). more wins since oct 23rd than Brady, Vick, and Rivers combined (2).
#likeaBauwce

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2011, 09:01 AM

I agree......I mean I hope they win but.....

Reid needs to go (reoccuring thing with the Eagles), Castillo got out coached yesterday (I mean moving him was a dumb ass move but hey what r u gonna do)

Vick seemed to resort to old ways by scrambling early and not taking a look at what he has.......his accuracy was off but then again the receivers gotta learn to catch the ball. I mean u gettin paid to catch it and make plays so handle that.

racist randy
11-14-2011, 09:09 AM
I agree......I mean I hope they win but.....

Reid needs to go (reoccuring thing with the Eagles), Castillo got out coached yesterday (I mean moving him was a dumb ass move but hey what r u gonna do)

Vick seemed to resort to old ways by scrambling early and not taking a look at what he has.......his accuracy was off but then again the receivers gotta learn to catch the ball. I mean u gettin paid to catch it and make plays so handle that.
I was watching the Eagles post game show and two things scared me.
1) Monday night after the lost they said Micheal Vick admits to JUST LEARNING HOW TO WATCH FILM.
2) Asante Samuel can't play on the right side, he is uncomfortable with it, that's why Nnamdi wasn't lined up with Larry Fitz the whole game.

Castillo is a bum, im all about giving chances, if he's shitty by the end of this season he has to go, yesterday showed that D.Jax needs to be on the field at all times, They just need to get their shit together. If the eagles get a top 10 draft pick, niggaz will be fired, alot of changes are going to happen, we can prevent this by getting on the same page this deep in the season. I believe next year we wont have this problem, we will have the whole off season to get shit together, instead of one month, half of these guys are young and havent been playing with each other for too long, I know for a fact next year we will be in the super bowl, once we get used to playing with each other and these schemes we will be good, alot of haters are saying we are the miami heat of football, this is the same way they started off, shitty, and ended up in the big one at the end, I think we are gonna upset alot of teams, and fuck up the playoff picture for some...oh yeah Rodgers-Cromartie got exposed by a tight end last week, get this nigga off the field

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2011, 09:27 AM
I agree with u that they gotta get they shit together. They dun paid all this money to this niggas and ain't using none of them for what they talented for. They r looking like a hot mess out there and Andy needs to get his head out the donut box and take a look at what u got. I'm starting a free Shady campaign. This nigga has proven if u give him the ball, he can make shit happen. But nah they wanna throw throw throw. Andy use what u got!!!!!!!!!!

I can't anymore............I dun got myself all worked up now. LOL

check two
11-14-2011, 11:17 AM

Tebow aka Tebauwce(3). more wins since oct 23rd than Brady, Vick, and Rivers combined (2).
#likeaBauwce

Tebow completed 2 passes yesterday? lol He sucks and will be lucky to be second string somewhere in the future when the fake hype dies down.

check two
11-14-2011, 11:29 AM

Jackson is not going to be an Eagle after this season. Yeah they could have paid him before this. But they are weary of him cause he has the maturity of a five year old. Plus the way he has played this year hasn't shown that he should get paid anyway though. What has he done lately?

THE W
11-14-2011, 12:25 PM
the lions beat the crap out of the lions yesterday while the bears watched.

the bears got a bye week and a win..ha.

check two
11-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Why wasn't the Lions QB kicked out of the game for starting that skirmish?

hollow, try to get a winning season before guaranteeing super bowl wins lol

The Eagles shouldn't be referred to as the Miami Heat of the NFL, cause they don't even have one superstar on their team.

whitey
11-14-2011, 07:08 PM
Tebow completed 2 passes yesterday? lol He sucks and will be lucky to be second string somewhere in the future when the fake hype dies down.

hate on him. but respect what hes doing. go ask any other qb in the nfl to run the option. mike vick would be knocked out of the game within 5 minutes. no other qb could run it.

he brings things to the table other qbs dont. he doesnt bring things to the table that most qbs do.

but his team is winning. until they're not cant hate

check two
11-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Yeah, he's strong and is hard to take down. He's probably the worst passer in the NFL. Are you implying that he is a solid NFL QB? Have they beat anybody good since he's been the starter?

IronSheik
11-14-2011, 10:39 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/375549_10150376189934234_776894233_8348226_2993657 29_n.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
11-17-2011, 10:33 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/1/8/5/9/3/7/tim-tebow-tebowing-59835286780.jpeg

Dirty Knowledge
11-17-2011, 10:35 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/375549_10150376189934234_776894233_8348226_2993657 29_n.jpg

I dunno if you get no calls like this in the Super Bowl, but yeah, Niners are back that's for sure.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/383595_10100159820211087_27616420_44004808_1471340 919_n.jpg

Patrick Willis straight tackled that nigga Ballard haha but damn what a game that was

Dirty Knowledge
11-17-2011, 10:41 PM
hate on him. but respect what hes doing. go ask any other qb in the nfl to run the option. mike vick would be knocked out of the game within 5 minutes. no other qb could run it.

he brings things to the table other qbs dont. he doesnt bring things to the table that most qbs do.

but his team is winning. until they're not cant hate

I like how Tebz surveys the field. Doesn't stare down one guy, atleast not all the time like some young QBs.

He doesn't have the accuracy[yet] but he does have a pretty good arm. his deep ball is pretty sweet. He missed a long passing TD tonight by inches.

He has the respect of ALL of his teammates. So fucking rare, for a guy who's only started a handful of games.

Tebz is the only non-Giant that I actually care about watching.

And couldn't agree more about the Option. I was thinking that tonight. It's fun to see in the NFL. In my lifetime? I don't think I've EVER seen that in the NFL, like this.....Tebow is like a Strongman Vick.

check two
11-17-2011, 10:41 PM
When are the Jets gonna put Brunell in for Sanchez?

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-18-2011, 03:19 AM
Mark Sanchez's is absolutely putrid at playing football. which is kind of a problem for an NFL QB. We all know he was only drafted due to having well kept 10 & 1/2 Slims. Oh the agony of da feet!

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2011, 06:54 AM
If Denver wants to be that team, than its smart they commit to it now, but they have to get the pieces that made Tebow successful in college.

Namely a quick reciever in the mold of Percy Harvin and a couple of versitile tight ends like New Englands got.

And a great RB is a must.

They should just sign Harvin and Hernandez.

And they have to put together a great defense because its a must with an option heavy team. Von Miller was a good start.

It can work in theory if the fully commit to it, but its way too early. NFL defenses will adjust just like they did to the wildcat.

tekunique
11-18-2011, 06:31 PM
fucking jets man... should have won that game. denver wasnt playing good at all could have totally took control of the game silly mistakes and not able to protect pocket wont get you any good results.. not our year imo...

check two
11-18-2011, 06:52 PM
If the Jets get a good QB in there, maybe things would improve lol

tekunique
11-18-2011, 07:46 PM
If the Jets get a good QB in there, maybe things would improve lol

word... defense cant bail him out forever.. how many times jets pulled thru due to defense giving him a chance by shutting down opposing team drives and/or forcing a turnover ? sanchez been lucky so far but he wont get far if he cant take it up a notch. not just sanchez, ive been sayin this for years but Brian Schottenheimer gotta fucking go too.. dude is wack...

Olive Oil Goombah
11-18-2011, 07:52 PM
I think the Jets defense is overrated. Just like the Eagles defense.

tekunique
11-18-2011, 07:55 PM
I think the Jets defense is overrated. Just like the Eagles defense.

makin it to the final 4 two years in a row dont just happen by luck.... let alone AFC Championship game

check two
11-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Are the Texans gonna miss the playoffs again, with Matt Leinart as the QB now?

check two
11-20-2011, 01:09 PM
-i4P1eVavfg

check two
11-20-2011, 05:56 PM
An intentional helmet to helmet hit won't get you kicked out of a game, but wearing orange shoes will?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/NFL-to-Earl-Bennett-You-wear-orange-shoes-you-?urn=nfl-wp12127

THE W
11-20-2011, 06:36 PM
the lions can beat anyone if they can keep from setting themselves on fire with bonehead mistakes.

another situation where they are down early, looking like its over and they remember how to play football and start kicking the opponents ass.

check two
11-20-2011, 06:46 PM
The Bears are gonna take down the Packers.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2011, 08:35 PM
makin it to the final 4 two years in a row dont just happen by luck.... let alone AFC Championship game

well, I'm talking about THIS year.

racist randy
11-20-2011, 10:45 PM
The Eagles are hungry, i told y'all.....The road to the Superbowl is gonna be rough...but we gonna keep going, we will need miracles to get that last wild card spot..

check two
11-20-2011, 10:53 PM
If the Eagles want to continue winning, they need to keep throwing the ball to Cooper.

check two
11-20-2011, 11:04 PM
The Eagles are lucky that idiotic Jackson move didn't cost them the game.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-21-2011, 05:38 AM
The Eagles are hungry, i told y'all.....The road to the Superbowl is gonna be rough...but we gonna keep going, we will need miracles to get that last wild card spot..

Mike Vick is the problem with the Eagles. He's way to inconsistent a QB to be relied upon. They need to find one next year.

check two
11-21-2011, 03:04 PM
Redskins players having a tough time

http://ckelly.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c562353ef0162fcac483d970d-800wi

check two
11-21-2011, 03:06 PM
One of the worst defensive backs in the league asks his team to cut him

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/DeAngelo-Hall-says-that-the-Redskins-should-cut-?urn=nfl-wp12222

racist randy
11-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Mike Vick is the problem with the Eagles. He's way to inconsistent a QB to be relied upon. They need to find one next year.
Stick to the Lebron Haters section. Mike Vick will lead us to the promise land when he returns, I remember last year when he returned from his rib injury...Monday Night Massacre lol hahahahhahaha Vick haters will die slowly in a few weeks. He's inconsistent due to his injury rate that's about it....

Olive Oil Goombah
11-21-2011, 05:04 PM
Vick is always the downfall of his teams in the playoffs, just as Romo has been the downfall for the Cowboys.

QB is THEE position in football, and the only way you get by with an average one is if you have a legendary defense and running back.

Needless to say, the struggles of the Eagles this year only makes my point more valid.

check two
11-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Stick to the Lebron Haters section. Mike Vick will lead us to the promise land when he returns, I remember last year when he returned from his rib injury...Monday Night Massacre lol hahahahhahaha Vick haters will die slowly in a few weeks. He's inconsistent due to his injury rate that's about it....

Have you been smoking a lot today? lol

check two
11-23-2011, 04:57 AM
Isn't it an odd time for the Broncos to get rid of Orton? The head coach, John Elway, etc. speak publicly about not having confidence in Tebow for the future. And once they start playing some good teams, I can see the Quinn chants coming. Tebow played one good team so far, and he got killed.

check two
11-25-2011, 12:40 AM
Is that crazy Suh going to get suspended? I guess he can't control himself.

IrOnMaN
11-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Is that crazy Suh going to get suspended? I guess he can't control himself.

I hope he does get suspended! Suh cost the Lions the game.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Suh has to learn to control the aggression. Than he could become a beast.

This route, he's going to be Haynesworth

spiggity_ace
11-25-2011, 06:10 PM
Suh has to learn to control the aggression. Than he could become a beast.

This route, he's going to be Haynesworth

no doubt, he was lookin like the next warren sapp last season, but the dude doesn't think about wut he does, he just does it and tries to defend himself after

that ravens 9ers game was awesome, loved the defense from the ravens.

spiggity_ace
11-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Isn't it an odd time for the Broncos to get rid of Orton? The head coach, John Elway, etc. speak publicly about not having confidence in Tebow for the future. And once they start playing some good teams, I can see the Quinn chants coming. Tebow played one good team so far, and he got killed.

nah bro, oakland is a good team, theyre defense has fallen on hard lately tho, but theyre d line is still monstrous, and they did beat the jets, the jets are having a down year and i always thought they were overrated, but didnt he beat them with a last minute drive, i didnt watch so i dont know

Dirty Knowledge
11-27-2011, 11:24 PM
the minority nightmare

http://d0inw0rk.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/tim-tebow-praying.jpg?w=849

check two
11-28-2011, 04:13 AM
lol @ Trent Dilfer being all excited on ESPN cause of another fellow QB without much talent that is winning some games.

100pr00f
11-28-2011, 07:12 AM
look at this fake ass player

wshh4T1BXd727XKP42W8

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4T1BXd727XKP42W8

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-29-2011, 02:52 PM
look at this fake ass player

wshh4T1BXd727XKP42W8

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4T1BXd727XKP42W8

Look at the ref that throws the flag. He wasn't even looking and had no idea what happened and threw the flag anyway. He should be fired immediately! How can you throw a personal foul flag over something you didn't even see? All he saw was someone going down out of the corner of his eye, knew damn well he didn't know what happened, and he threw the flag anyway. Inexcusable!

Sense-A
11-29-2011, 04:56 PM
dPEm5mNdIJo

EAGLE EYE
12-01-2011, 06:14 PM
7shxWBAvAYM

check two
12-01-2011, 06:34 PM
What team do you think will pick up Mcnabb? If the Bears had a better offensive line..

racist randy
12-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Aight we're DONE.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Yeah that'll do it.

check two
12-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Good to see that the Raiders have changed their image.

Raider's linebacker puts gun next to man's ear and fires it:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Raiders-Rolando-McClain-arrested-for-assault-wit?urn=nfl-wp12983

check two
12-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Well I don't think the Eagles should hang their heads too low. Yeah, they were declared to be super bowl winners before the start of the season, and they are the worst team in the NFC. But they still might be better than the Colts. Maybe.

racist randy
12-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Props to Jay Cutler for dumping this slut before their wedding

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/0b/0bdedf7ac36482d6c074bc84fc0d7c96/for_cutler_and_cavallari_the_weddings_off.jpg
Jay Culter & her a re-engaged. lol

check two
12-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Might Desean Jackson be an even bigger crybaby than T.O.?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Has-DeSean-Jackson-quit-on-the-Philadelphia-Eagl?urn=nfl-wp13013

tekunique
12-04-2011, 09:06 PM

LOL @ knowing this..haha

racist randy
12-04-2011, 09:35 PM
LOL @ knowing this..haha

I watch ESPN, sorry.

THE W
12-04-2011, 10:29 PM
NAACP

Niggas Are Always Committing Penalties

the lions are sad man.

check two
12-04-2011, 11:38 PM
What coaches do you think are going to get fired?
It doesn't look good for the Bucs head coach

check two
12-04-2011, 11:39 PM

She's probably even less of a diva than Dasean Jackson.

Dirty Knowledge
12-05-2011, 10:56 PM
http://www.giantsfootballblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/389484_10150599973924377_418837579376_11892851_124 2151001_n-1.jpg

check two
12-11-2011, 01:29 PM
The Texans should put Jeff Garcia or Jake Delhomme in.

racist randy
12-11-2011, 04:37 PM
The Texans should put Jeff Garcia or Jake Delhomme in.
like you know football. lol Eagles win. One step closer to 8-8 lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Yates has been playing pretty well.

Delhomme/Garcia are beyond washed up.

check two
12-11-2011, 05:35 PM
like you know football. lol Eagles win. One step closer to 8-8 lol

They were getting beat down at the time of the game when I mentioned that, lol I was surprised to see that Jeff Garcia was back in the NFL.

Since you've been spot on with super bowl predictions, who do you got for next season, so I can put money down ahead of time?

CEITEDMOFO
12-11-2011, 06:04 PM
http://www.earlstees.com/shop/catalog/images//650/650_Tebow.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
12-11-2011, 11:16 PM
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2730/lordb.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
12-11-2011, 11:17 PM
And the 13th disciple Eli Manning

check two
12-12-2011, 12:00 AM
The Bears blew that game themselves, it wasn't Tebow winning it.

check two
12-12-2011, 12:01 AM
By the way, I thought you said how solid the Bucs team is? lol

Dirty Knowledge
12-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Bucs will destroy Dallas next week lol

Dirty Knowledge
12-12-2011, 01:06 AM
http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/3774/fortelol.jpg

check two
12-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Finally some sensible people give their take on Tebow:

Julius Peppers: "It wasn't anything special that he did."

Brian Urlacher: "He's a good running back."

Bobby Budknickers
12-12-2011, 09:12 PM
lol, deep thinking

people's negative opinions on the fucker doesn't change the fact that the broncos are now 7-1 since he took over. his teammates are buying big into the hype, it's all good for them right now.

2 more coaches fired today, plenty more to go.

colts, bucs, bears, rams, cowboys, bills, bengals, eagles, vikings, redskins, giants, chargers...you could make an argument that all of them could have new coaches next year.

i don't see it happening in washington or philly, but if the cowboys coaches keeps cutting up and someone like jeff fisher was interested in the job, then garrett would be shitcanned. if new york misses the playoffs, and cowher is out there, then coughlin is gone too.

tekunique
12-12-2011, 09:25 PM
time to goto philly and shit on them eagles !

racist randy
12-12-2011, 09:56 PM
lol whatever nigga, we got yall number, sanchez gonna lay an egg

tekunique
12-12-2011, 10:11 PM
lol whatever nigga, we got yall number, sanchez gonna lay an egg

on the real i got nothing against vick and the eagles kid.. they just not consistent this season at all... should be a good game or at least im hoping so.. but im a jet fan so i have to talk shit ! get ready to be sonned ! lol...

Olive Oil Goombah
12-13-2011, 06:18 PM
I dont get all the Tebow hate?

Is it jealousy?

Is it because people are such degenerates that a good dude who is not afraid to be who he is scares them?

Tebow has alot of talent, I'm not quite sure why everyone doubts him so much.

He is as good as anyone as far as moving around in the pocket, avoiding sacks and prolonging the play.

That plays a huge part in breaking open big plays.

His game is similar to Ben Roethlisburger. He is not as good of a passer obviously, but in the clutch, Tebow has proven he can be one of the best in the league, and thats all that really matters.

Stats are for fantasy football.

Dude is a gamer, and a leader and he does the most important things very well.

He isn't a totally inept passer either. He has thrown the deep ball well and accurately.

I'm still not sure why people are so quick to write off Tebow, yet Vince Young continues to get overhyped.

It makes no sense, and to me, its just jealousy.

The excuses are pretty much running out by opposing teams.

I'll be the first to say I didn't think Tebow could adapt this well in the pro's, but he has proven that he can play, and I'll admit I was wrong.

Because so many people are shitting on him for basically nothing, it only makes me want to see him succeed.

He is such a huge story because of all the hate and doubters. They are only fueling the whole thing.

racist randy
12-13-2011, 06:28 PM
on the real i got nothing against vick and the eagles kid.. they just not consistent this season at all... should be a good game or at least im hoping so.. but im a jet fan so i have to talk shit ! get ready to be sonned ! lol...
lol no doubt no doubt, ill see u on sunday lol

check two
12-14-2011, 05:58 PM
I would say that Tebow is talked about more so lately by people overhyping him and jumping on the bandwagon, than by people doubting him or talking trash. Some people are already acting like he's going to the Hall of fame. Of course all the boring ultra conservatives and crazed religious fanatics will dig him. The Broncos haven't beaten any teams yet that are a solid playoff contender with Tebow as QB. If the Bears had Cutler this past Sunday, the Broncos wouldn't have been close.

Dilfer and others talk about him non stop on ESPN, like they want to have sex with him or something. The Packers haven't lost a game dating back to last year and will probably be back in the super bowl, yet they discuss Tebow more than them. The Broncos defense has definitely improved since earlier in the year. Maybe they could mention more of the the Broncocs teammates, besides just Tebow.

Though, if Tebow can beat the Patriots this weekend, maybe I'll change my mind about him. That will show that he can actually beat a decent team, instead of his usual come from behind at the end to beat a terrible team, such as the Vikings.

check two
12-14-2011, 06:01 PM
lol, deep thinking

people's negative opinions on the fucker doesn't change the fact that the broncos are now 7-1 since he took over. his teammates are buying big into the hype, it's all good for them right now.

2 more coaches fired today, plenty more to go.

colts, bucs, bears, rams, cowboys, bills, bengals, eagles, vikings, redskins, giants, chargers...you could make an argument that all of them could have new coaches next year.

i don't see it happening in washington or philly, but if the cowboys coaches keeps cutting up and someone like jeff fisher was interested in the job, then garrett would be shitcanned. if new york misses the playoffs, and cowher is out there, then coughlin is gone too.

Why would the Bears be looking for a new head coach? They were one of the top teams in the NFC until Cutler got injured.

check two
12-14-2011, 06:04 PM
The Jets and Eagles are similar in that they both had underachieving seasons, and they both could use a QB.

tekunique
12-14-2011, 06:11 PM
mike vick should come to the jets !!! that would rock, fuck marky hot dog eatin ass sanchez

p.s. yes, jets lost some games they shoulda won but we still have a winning record. cant say the same about the eagles...

tekunique
12-14-2011, 06:14 PM
mike vick should come to the jets !!! that would rock, fuck marky hot dog eatin ass sanchez

p.s. yes, jets lost some games they shoulda won but we still have a winning record. cant say the same about the eagles...

Dirty Knowledge
12-15-2011, 04:28 AM
http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/eli-thanks.jpg?w=420&h=316&crop=1

JASPER BEARDLY
12-15-2011, 08:42 AM
shoulda signed vick when they had the chance it was real clear at the time it woulda been a smart move, at least in my eyes

i guess they didn't want the media circus it would have involved and felt sanchez was a real good prospect (hahahah)

check two
12-15-2011, 09:54 AM
Vick had a bad season though anyway this year. His last season might be more of a fluke than anything.

Dirty Knowledge
12-15-2011, 11:06 PM
zMK9FKMG3Nc

check two
12-15-2011, 11:23 PM
I like Skip Bayless, but of course he would like Tebow, he's an ultra conservative.

whitey
12-16-2011, 09:49 PM
MASSIVE fantasy question...Cam against the Texans D (who have allowed only 1 qb to score over 20 fantasy points on them all year) or Tebow against the Pats D (who have allowed at least 20 fantasy to every qb they've played except 1)????

battle?
12-17-2011, 12:36 AM
http://djhalfpint.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Vince-Into.jpg

whitey
12-17-2011, 08:11 AM
^different kind of massive.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-17-2011, 09:08 AM
lol @ Tebow getting so much credit! I don't remember Trent Dilfer getting that much credit. Dilfer was much better at throwing the ball than Tebow too.

whitey
12-17-2011, 01:25 PM
1-4 without him.

7-1 since with him, also minus their top receiver.

like a boss.

and i dont care if hes going to win this game. that question had nothing to do with any of that.

its for fantasy purposes and new englands shitty defense against the pass versus cam having to play the texans defense that is dope against the pass and run.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Depending on how we play the last few games and if we earn homefield advantage. Plus Gore & Willis need to get healthy.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-17-2011, 04:25 PM
1-4 without him.

7-1 since with him, also minus their top receiver.

like a boss.

Sounds a lot like VY in Tennessee to me. Nobody was praising him like Tebow.

whitey
12-18-2011, 09:45 AM

VY didnt/doesn't have the intangibles son.

check two
12-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Vince Young didn't have the white christian fanatic thing going on either.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-18-2011, 11:40 AM
VY didnt/doesn't have the intangibles son.

I agree. Tebow doesn't have VY's arm strength or even accuracy either son.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-18-2011, 11:46 AM
A white Bronco hasn't got this much attention since O.J.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-18-2011, 11:47 AM

IN some ways that is true, but at the same time, nobody was criticizing Vince Young and continuously doubting him like they do Tebow.

I think Tebow is a better passer than young, and has better pocket presence in terms of scrambling and keeping the pass play alive as opposed to just taking off and running.

Basically i think TEBOW has more intangibles than Vince Young ever had.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-18-2011, 11:52 AM
Arm strenght isn't an intangible. Thats just raw talent.

Tebow has a strong arm and he throws the deep ball well. He needs to get better with the medium range throws.

I never thought Young was accurate. He's not terrible, but he's average.

And didn't Young have depression and almost kill himself?

Those are the intangibles that Tebow has on almost any QB and is on par with the great ones.

His leadership and work ethic are as good as anyone, ever. He's as good as it gets in that category.

Plus he has proven to be clutch and embraces the big moment and has succeeded.

So we'll see.

Im PISSED that i'm not getting the game here, because the faggot ass Browns are playing at 4 so i have to watch seneca wallace battle whatever backup stiff is playing for Arizona.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Arm strenght isn't an intangible. Thats just raw talent.

Tebow has a strong arm and he throws the deep ball well. He needs to get better with the medium range throws.

I never thought Young was accurate. He's not terrible, but he's average.

And didn't Young have depression and almost kill himself?

Those are the intangibles that Tebow has on almost any QB and is on par with the great ones.

His leadership and work ethic are as good as anyone, ever. He's as good as it gets in that category.

Plus he has proven to be clutch and embraces the big moment and has succeeded.

So we'll see.

Im PISSED that i'm not getting the game here, because the faggot ass Browns are playing at 4 so i have to watch seneca wallace battle whatever backup stiff is playing for Arizona.

Here you go. watch whatever game you want.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/american-football.html

Olive Oil Goombah
12-18-2011, 02:03 PM
i've seen plenty of vince young games.

Dudes a slightly above average QB and an inconsistent starter.

I don't need to watch his highlight film, because it doesn't show the majority of the bad throws and mistakes.

His career is proof enough.

Couldn't hold down a starting job, so now he is relegated to backup duty. He might start for a team desperate for a QB as a quck fix for a year, but thats about it.

Tebow might become that too, but as I said, he is mentally superior to most athletes, and as physicall gifted as Young.

Charles Barry
12-18-2011, 02:31 PM
My Colts look like they're about to finally win a game. It would've been sad to see the boys go 0-16. The Lions can keep that title.

check two
12-18-2011, 02:49 PM
That Joe Buck/Aikman combo has to be one of the most boring ones that I can think of. Neither has any emotion at all. Two robots.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-18-2011, 05:06 PM
i've seen plenty of vince young games.

Dudes a slightly above average QB and an inconsistent starter.

I don't need to watch his highlight film, because it doesn't show the majority of the bad throws and mistakes.

His career is proof enough.

Couldn't hold down a starting job, so now he is relegated to backup duty. He might start for a team desperate for a QB as a quck fix for a year, but thats about it.

Tebow might become that too, but as I said, he is mentally superior to most athletes, and as physicall gifted as Young.

lol You moron. I was trying to hook you up with a link to watch the games live for free today. I'm not going to post a VY highlight film! lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-18-2011, 05:13 PM
haha...my bad.

good call czu i cant watch hillis run for 2 yard gains anymore.

racist randy
12-18-2011, 07:42 PM
Tom Brady put Tebow to rest today. Ayo Tekunique.........lol haha what happened son?

tekunique
12-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Tom Brady put Tebow to rest today. Ayo Tekunique.........lol haha what happened son?

LMAO what up Dartz, i knew i'd find your post when i came home.. no excuses bro, Eagles were on point as much as Jets sucked ballz. congrats mah nig.. lol...

SKAMPOE
12-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Pats pats pats all day!!!

check two
12-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Maybe the Tebow hype will start to die down now, and he can go back to being a 2nd or 3rd string QB where he belongs.

racist randy
12-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Maybe the Tebow hype will start to die down now, and he can go back to being a 2nd or 3rd string QB where he belongs.
We finally agree on something. lol

LMAO what up Dartz, i knew i'd find your post when i came home.. no excuses bro, Eagles were on point as much as Jets sucked ballz. congrats mah nig.. lol...

Lol don't worry, next week I will be a jets fan, we need the Giants to take an L.

tekunique
12-18-2011, 08:23 PM
We finally agree on something. lol

Lol don't worry, next week I will be a jets fan, we need the Giants to take an L.

LOL word up we gon take it to the Giants, Jets need to wake the fuck up.. been a weird season...

check two
12-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Weren't the Eagles eliminated from the playoffs weeks ago? lol

sakk
12-18-2011, 09:47 PM
I hope the steelers get a win on monday night

Dirty Knowledge
12-18-2011, 10:03 PM
The Godbodies took lumps on their domes today but that's obviously what God had planned for this Sunday.

battle?
12-18-2011, 11:18 PM
http://prod.static.patriots.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/NE/photos/clubimages/2011/12-December/KDN_4854--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

check two
12-19-2011, 11:57 PM
The Cardinals are the hottest team right now

IronSheik
12-20-2011, 10:01 AM
http://rapelisberger.com/Rapelisberger-Front.jpg
http://rlv.zcache.com/isapi/designall.dll?action=realview&pdt=shirt&pending=false&pid=235955515526202005&rvtype=product&view=front&max_dim=900&bg=0xffffff&square_it=true&draw_relative_size=true&style=basic_dark_tshirt&color=black&size=a_l&context=mfong&side_front=horz&side_back=horz&drawareaboundingbox=false&drawsafearea=false&view_auto=1.4
http://rlv.zcache.com/isapi/designall.dll?action=realview&pdt=shirt&pending=false&pid=235955515526202005&rvtype=product&view=back&max_dim=900&bg=0xffffff&square_it=true&draw_relative_size=true&style=basic_dark_tshirt&color=black&size=a_l&context=mfong&side_front=horz&side_back=horz&drawareaboundingbox=false&drawsafearea=false&view_auto=1.4

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-20-2011, 11:23 AM
The Cardinals are the hottest team right now

Good. May they whoop the Bengals asses this week! Go Giants, Chiefs, and Lions as well this week.

check two
12-20-2011, 11:34 AM
lol @ this idiot on the Steelers

-Ryan Clark thinks Monday night’s power outage was a conspiracy

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Ryan-Clark-thinks-MNF-power-outage-was-a-conspir?urn=nfl-wp14337

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-20-2011, 12:05 PM
lol @ this idiot on the Steelers

-Ryan Clark thinks Monday night’s power outage was a conspiracy

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Ryan-Clark-thinks-MNF-power-outage-was-a-conspir?urn=nfl-wp14337

Ryan Clark is a piece of shit moron!

Olive Oil Goombah
12-20-2011, 08:58 PM
AFC is anyones game. i could see a wildcard taking it this year.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-20-2011, 09:34 PM
AFC is anyones game. i could see a wildcard taking it this year.

I don't know. I say if New England gets the #1 seed it's very likely they play in February. I think New England's offense is too much (especially their TE's) to deal with for any team other than the Packers and Saints, who could possibly outscore them.

check two
12-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Billy Volek should have been a starter somewhere over the years.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Billy Volek should have been a starter somewhere over the years.

Billy Volek is very solid QB.

racist randy
12-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Damn, I guess the jets couldn't recover from that ass whooping we gave them last week, no playoffs for the Eagles this year. We gonna come back hungry as fuck next year, I'm not worried one bit.

IronSheik
12-24-2011, 08:06 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/401074_10150433083526875_112852666874_8638433_1529 816300_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381949_10150647138866632_738791631_12145420_641436 130_n.jpg

check two
12-24-2011, 08:16 PM
Tebow !!

check two
12-24-2011, 08:16 PM
Tebow !!

Dirty Knowledge
12-24-2011, 10:37 PM
Giants vs Cowboys moved to 8:20 next week.

Oh hell yeah muthafuckaz.

check two
12-24-2011, 10:56 PM
Jacobs looked scared of Rex Ryan

Dirty Knowledge
12-24-2011, 11:32 PM
Hahahaha, but Bradshaw would have lowered the ole' helmet and ran right thru Rex like he did to that scrub Pool.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Ahmad-Bradshaw.jpg

The Bengals may be the AFC team no one wants to play in the playoffs.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2011, 11:23 AM
skip bayless works for tim tebow. LOL.

or else Tebow has pictures of him sucking off horses.

Either one, skip is off the deep end with this one.

Tebow will never be Brady....he'll be more similar to Mike Vick. Up and down.

tekunique
12-26-2011, 12:32 PM
wow sanchez if fucking horrible

RUSHING PLATYPUS
12-26-2011, 02:00 PM
wow sanchez if fucking horrible

I agree. Jets will never win the big one until they do something about the QB position.

tekunique
12-26-2011, 02:15 PM
I agree. Jets will never win the big one until they do something about the QB position.

yeah and also needs to get rid of the offensive coordinator, been needing to for years..

check two
12-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Get Brunell in there!

racist randy
12-26-2011, 03:58 PM
skip bayless works for tim tebow. LOL.

or else Tebow has pictures of him sucking off horses.

Either one, skip is off the deep end with this one.

he has to be, he is making up so many excuses for this man it's crazy, now the defense is awful all of a sudden. lol
wow sanchez is fucking horrible
smh damn, lol We were hoping for him to step up but damn....that cruz play changed the whole game

Charles Barry
12-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Breesus has done it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5w84d_aWDxU/TBOYFL0v8UI/AAAAAAAABZQ/_Rv1AcpN6sQ/s1600/dan-marino.jpg

THE W
12-27-2011, 11:45 AM
the denver defense is terrible. they racked up wins against horrible teams with anemic offenses and barely won those games. they went up against 2 truly potent offenses in the lions and patriots since tebow took over and got blown out by both of them.

this is good for the broncos as it will ensure that tebow will be gone. they're not gonna go anywhere with that guy.

check two
12-27-2011, 12:17 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/billmaher/status/150679701415936000

whitey
12-27-2011, 03:09 PM
Breesus has done it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5w84d_aWDxU/TBOYFL0v8UI/AAAAAAAABZQ/_Rv1AcpN6sQ/s1600/dan-marino.jpg

dan is a fucking ledg.

if he was playing in todays nfl he would have 6000-7000 yards no joke. dude was the best pure passer ever.

he was ahead of his time. the pass happy offense didnt fly as well (but still pretty damn good, just not in comparison to today) back in the day because of the rules. now everyones chucking that shit around with ease. dan woulda been blowing these busters out of the water.

tekunique
12-27-2011, 05:31 PM
smh damn, lol We were hoping for him to step up but damn....that cruz play changed the whole game

yeah man we started out fine.. TD on the 1st drive and shutting down giants offense and all that.. right upto the point when we pinned them on their 1 yd was perfecto.. then boom shoulda been a 11yd gain and nex thing you know Cruz is OUT. lol

next year...fuck.

Dirty Knowledge
12-27-2011, 10:43 PM

lol @ Hollow's fam on christmas eve all huddled around the TV watchin' Big Blue do it up

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/836068/boom2.gif

i bet Autnie Hollow was lovin this shit

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-28-2011, 11:35 AM
DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

GO NINERs

tekunique
12-29-2011, 06:53 PM
DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

GO NINERs
nah, defense gives the offense the chance to win.

racist randy
12-29-2011, 07:11 PM
lol @ Hollow's fam on christmas eve all huddled around the TV watchin' Big Blue do it up

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/836068/boom2.gif

i bet Autnie Hollow was lovin this shit
LMAO haha

check two
12-30-2011, 03:33 PM
The biggest scrub to ever be on the cover of Madden believes in the curse now lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Peyton-Hillis-believes-in-the-Madden-Curse-now?urn=nfl-wp14879

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
12-30-2011, 03:47 PM
Fuck wack ass Madden and EA sports.

sakk
12-31-2011, 11:14 AM
San Francisco needs to do the saints a favor and lose against St louis.

Nola needs the 2 seed

check two
01-01-2012, 06:36 PM
lol @ the Broncos making it into the playoffs. They are going to get destroyed.

racist randy
01-01-2012, 10:36 PM
picks for next week

Steelers over Broncos
Bengals over Texans (Both teams are on losing streaks, should be a good game)
Falcons over Giants
Saints over Lions

Dirty Knowledge
01-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Giants all up in that Cowgirl ass.

check two
01-02-2012, 03:17 AM
I'm hoping the Saints lose.

THE W
01-07-2012, 10:58 PM
ahh growing pains,

we put up 27 in this game and 41 in the last game against the packers. the offense is superbowl ready but you dont win if you dont play defense. the saints didnt punt the ball the whole game. we'll get it shored up in the draft and through free agency. we were way ahead of schedule even being in the playoffs at all.

lions fans have nothing to hang their heads over. losing sux but this is the process you go through to build a superbowl winner. the offensive side of the ball is done, now we gotta work on that defensive backfield.

racist randy
01-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Damn, I'm 1-1.
smh I thought the Bengals would go hard
B.out E.very N.igga G.ot A.rrested L.ast S.eason

racist randy
01-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Wow.

check two
01-08-2012, 07:21 PM
The Patriots are going to kill the Broncos like they did during the season. Big Ben shouldn't have been playing. The 49ers over the classless Saints also.

THE W
01-08-2012, 07:33 PM
without ben healthy the steelers O cant do anything. this played right into the broncos hands. they're gonna find a way to win games where teams let them hang around.

the pats are gonna smack them around again though. the broncos D has gotten torched by every potent offense they've faced this year.

racist randy
01-08-2012, 07:48 PM
He has 316 passing yards lol haha.................
John 3:16
http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2009/john_316/john_316_01.jpg

wuswordz95
01-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Damn, I'm 1-1.
smh I thought the Bengals would go hard
B.out E.very N.igga G.ot A.rrested L.ast S.eason

funny is that a fact

wuswordz95
01-08-2012, 07:53 PM
i am bumping black and yelow black and yellow

check two
01-08-2012, 08:06 PM
http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/Aaron-Berrys-antagonistic-Tweet.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
01-08-2012, 09:59 PM
So proud of My Giants today and proud of my young Disciple Tebow.

check two
01-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Too bad the Giants and Broncos won't have much time to celebrate

Dirty Knowledge
01-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Yeah they both got games this week.

Unlike the Bears.

check two
01-08-2012, 10:08 PM
If Cutler wouldn't have gotten injured, the Bears would still be playing.

Dirty Knowledge
01-08-2012, 10:26 PM
If? Lol at If.

Dirty Knowledge
01-08-2012, 10:30 PM
and just lol in general at Jay Cutler

CEITEDMOFO
01-08-2012, 10:44 PM
TEBOW JUST BEAT THE STEELERS, CHECK TWO MUST FEEL MORE FAGGiTY THAN USUAL

check two
01-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Cutler is better than Tebow and Manning. The Steelers QB had less motion than heat's BBW's.

Dirty Knowledge
01-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Ahahahha Check 2 is in full on "I stayed home to watch other posters' favorite teams lose but they didn't" mode

Dirty Knowledge
01-08-2012, 11:51 PM
zMK9FKMG3Nc

EAGLE EYE
01-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Lmao the Steelers losing to jesus boy. Was gonna try an get a ticket to that game, but no luck.

Dirty Knowledge
01-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Don't worry the Patsies are next

check two
01-09-2012, 12:03 AM
lol The Giants and Broncos should be glad they play in the 2 weakest divisions.

The Patriots should win by at least 20.

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2012, 12:05 AM
That's my team. I expect another spanking from Brady.

Dirty Knowledge
01-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Check 2 needs Tebow.

http://img.forministry.com/2/26/26C3182B-EAA5-4352-B4BC887DCE797335/FAC6D20B-FA8F-47C1-BED5FAD5BF264A7F.jpg

THE W
01-09-2012, 08:50 AM
breaking the mold = beating mediocre teams with dysfunctional offenses

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-09-2012, 03:13 PM
lol @ the Steelers defensive game plan!!!!!!!!!!! You can't put that many players in the box against any QB. Even Christ fags will kill you if you do!

check two
01-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Marty might be coming to the Bucs. I doubt he will want to be best buddies with the players, like their last coach. I think that team has more convicts than the Bengals.

check two
01-10-2012, 04:06 AM
Good article: Ricky Williams still rushes to a different rhythm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AiB0PSvrqkvlKV0JP6kCMgRDubYF?slug=lc-carpenter_ricky_williams_ravens_010912

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-10-2012, 12:19 PM
San Francisco needs to do the saints a favor and lose against St louis.

Nola needs the 2 seed
Bwahahahaahahahah what?

Niners over saints by 10 points.

Dirty Knowledge
01-11-2012, 09:21 PM
http://px9.funformobile.com/d/169/61/1fjdcjav7c/gb.jpg

check two
01-12-2012, 11:15 AM
lol

Jaguars new owner Khan explained just what it takes to be a Jaguars fan, in his opinion: "I think I can clarify at this point for me a fan is somebody who is a season ticket holder fan for the Jaguars," said the new owner. "We want to hear from people, we want a huge amount of constructive feedback. We need input, but we need that from fans who are season ticket holders."

check two
01-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Fuck the Saints, one hit wonder pussies

IronSheik
01-14-2012, 07:24 PM
http://api.photoshop.com/v1.0/accounts/3902da3f07e44b2aade3133f8d467e4f/assets/06b490f8d22148bf84d3bfeb58172a79/renditions/1024.jpg?md=1326627432000
Drew is Breesing
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/402219_10150485483374234_776894233_8755673_1701250 635_n.jpg

racist randy
01-14-2012, 08:03 PM
DAMN. That was a good ass game. Next game is gonna be a blowout.

check two
01-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Tebow will be a backup on an arena league team by next season.

THE W
01-14-2012, 10:29 PM
what the Lord giveth, tom brady taketh away.

llBARlllCODEll
01-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Fuck the Saints, one hit wonder pussies

yeah they let that season get their heads all big and thought they would win evry super bolw after that.

what the Lord giveth, tom brady taketh away.

lol

todays games were like day and night in every sense of the word.

the niners game was probably the best game ive seen since the Giants Patriots super bowl

THE W
01-14-2012, 11:54 PM
im just glad i dont have to hear anymore about how awesome a QB tim tebow is.

he's just another vince young.

Dirty Knowledge
01-15-2012, 01:33 AM
wtf did all the 49ers fans come from on this board lol I don't recall there being any the past 9 years...

#G-MEN

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-15-2012, 08:27 AM
im just glad i dont have to hear anymore about how awesome a QB tim tebow is.

he's just another vince young.

VY is FAR superior to Tebow! GTFOH!

racist randy
01-15-2012, 09:39 AM
wtf did all the 49ers fans come from on this board lol I don't recall there being any the past 9 years...

#G-MEN
??????? There still aren't any lol. That was just a good ass game. You can't deny that.

BRONZBODY
01-15-2012, 09:48 AM
tebow should go to jacksonville.....elway is fucking with him. first chance he gets tebow will get shipped out.

check two
01-15-2012, 01:02 PM
^^
If that happened, he would be the worst QB the Jaguars have had in years

THE W
01-15-2012, 03:05 PM
He shouldnt be starting for any team as a QB. Make him a wildcat guy or a fullback but to hell with him running your offense.

check two
01-15-2012, 03:23 PM
How much do the Patriots beat the Ravens by next weekend?

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-15-2012, 06:47 PM
this games over now GIANTS!

check two
01-15-2012, 06:53 PM
49ers vs Patriots in the Super bowl, who's going to win?

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-15-2012, 07:01 PM
This is what happens when you build a "greatest show on turf" style offense in Green Bay. You kick everyone's ass all year, get homefield advantage, and get stuck in the cold on grass in the playoffs and lose. Green Bay's road to the Super Bowl was easier last year than this year.

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-15-2012, 07:28 PM
49ers vs Patriots in the Super bowl, who's going to win?

not gonna happen

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-15-2012, 08:43 PM
I think the NFC title game will be a very even matchup. Should be a great game imo. The Patriots will likely beat Ravens by more than one score.

Dirty Knowledge
01-15-2012, 09:52 PM
BEAAATDOWWWWWWWwnnn

Dirty Knowledge
01-15-2012, 09:59 PM
http://px9.funformobile.com/d/169/61/1fjdcjav7c/bolrydblech.gif

check two
01-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Did Ed Reed used to be on Sanford and Son?

Dirty Knowledge
01-15-2012, 11:49 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/383595_10100159820211087_27616420_44004808_1471340 919_n.jpg

So glad San Fran beat N.O. because I'd so much rather go to San FRan AKA Fag Central than Real Nigga New Orleans

Run it back you bitches

Not even the REFS can hold us back now

check two
01-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Nobody can stop the Patriots offense. They are better than the team the Giants beat in the super bowl.

Dirty Knowledge
01-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Lol I bet

THE W
01-16-2012, 01:06 AM
denver blew donkey dick. they were a complete fraud for all of tebow's starting tenure. the emperor had no clothes and tom brady was the one that exposed them. you cant take anything from that matchup.

they're not gonna go up and down the field on the ravens. they've only played 2 good defenses before this one in the steelers and giants. they lost both those games.

the pats can win, but it will be close. the ravens offense is horribly inconsistent.

100pr00f
01-16-2012, 06:56 AM
that pats only won 2 games out of the games they played against good teams this year lol - weak- thier whole year they played weak ass teams lol

ravens will crush em

http://www.patriots.com/games-and-stats/schedule.html
thats funny ...look at who they played this year lol they def wont make it to Superbowl

100pr00f
01-16-2012, 07:47 AM
the pats can win, but it will be close. the ravens offense is horribly inconsistent.

I agree with the offence line some time they are good and then time they look back like last night...
qb had some bad throws and then the front line didn't hold the def ....that was prob the worst ive seen this year from that line

check two
01-16-2012, 11:18 AM
The Texans would have won yesterday if they had a starting QB playing.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-16-2012, 11:34 AM
The Texans would have won yesterday if they had a starting QB playing.

Maybe and maybe not. You can dominate the Ravens and still lose to them in the playoffs. Believe me, as a Titans fan, I know. Twice the Titans doubled the Ravens yardage and held their running game under 50 yards for the whole game and still lost to them.

Dirty Knowledge
01-19-2012, 01:22 AM
403 Forbidden

aka

Niners forbidden from beating the Giants

Dirty Knowledge
01-20-2012, 12:58 AM
Tom puttin Harbaugh in a Coffin

Picture Perfect Eli Paints a perfect Picture

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Hahaha

Touche

Lets go 49ers!!!!!!!DEFENSE SET THE TONE!!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2012, 07:31 PM
I like the Niners with home field and a great defense, something GB and NO lacked all year.

I'll go with the Pats over the Ravens cuz I think Flacco will have some stupid turnover.

Pats over Niners......Brady gets his 4th.

But really, I'd like to see SF win it.

Dirty Knowledge
01-21-2012, 12:59 AM
^^says it all

Giants vs Ravens

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2012, 02:47 PM
damn right it says it all, peon.

Compulsion
01-21-2012, 06:15 PM
This sums it up well.

What makes the 49ers such a tepid favorite? There seem to be two main theories about this matchup. One is that the Giants are on their way to duplicating, four years after the fact, their last shocking underdog run to the Super Bowl—that despite a thoroughly mediocre regular season, fate and health and chemistry and a rampaging defensive line have all come together in a way that transcends the Giants' actual record, so that more qualified-seeming teams will part before them like the Red Sea, making them champions again. The other theory is that the 49ers, after years of awfulness and obscurity, won 13 games by being a good football team. Between the two, the magical-thinking scenario somehow strikes people as more plausible.

Compulsion
01-21-2012, 06:16 PM
This sums it up well.

What makes the 49ers such a tepid favorite? There seem to be two main theories about this matchup. One is that the Giants are on their way to duplicating, four years after the fact, their last shocking underdog run to the Super Bowl—that despite a thoroughly mediocre regular season, fate and health and chemistry and a rampaging defensive line have all come together in a way that transcends the Giants' actual record, so that more qualified-seeming teams will part before them like the Red Sea, making them champions again. The other theory is that the 49ers, after years of awfulness and obscurity, won 13 games by being a good football team. Between the two, the magical-thinking scenario somehow strikes people as more plausible.

Dirty Knowledge
01-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Lol @ undercover popo will be wearing Giants jerseys because the Chicos in San fran don't know how to act at football games.

They should just bring in Raiders fans to contain those softies.

CEITEDMOFO
01-22-2012, 11:11 AM
R.I.P. PATERNo AND THE NEW YORK GIANTSS

midGet
01-22-2012, 05:15 PM
are you FUKCING kidding me??!?!?! he missed 32yard FG????? :r

hands down for Ravens Dfense, tremendous job, whole team, ...except kicker