PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46

THE W
12-20-2012, 10:46 PM
you seem to be making a lot of presumptions. There are also alot of QBs similar to Luck that have flamed out entirely and ended up as epic busts, too.

The defense has bailed Luck out in at least two games when he was not playing well and already forced 10 turnovers for Luck this year.

the Colts got the #1 pick with one of the worst backup plans in history in Curtis Painter and a washed up Kerry Collins. The same Kerry Collins who was 2-11 in his previous 2 years on the Titans. Andrew Luck looks more impressive than he is just because of how bad Curtis Painter was.

Along with a top 5 WR, Hilton and Avery are speedy receivers that can break big plays. Hilton especially has played better than people give him credit for. Plus he has two good TE's.

Why do you keep stating they have no running game? Vick Ballard's going to easily crack 700 rushing yards next week and should double his TD production by the end of the season. He may even triple it.

Again Luck is overvalued because of how bad Curtis Painter, Kerry Collins were. Dan Orlovsky was the best QB on that team last year. That ought to tell you that their record last year wasn't any indication of how good that team could have potentially have been even with an average QB.

Jaguars, Jaguars, Bills, Jets, Chiefs, Browns, Titans, Titans, Dolphins, Detroit . when your SOS is weak enough, anything is plausible

in the DVOA rankings RG3 is 3rd behind Brady and Manning with 17.3%. Luck? He's 21st with -6.8%. A good indicator that throwing so many picks puts his team in a bind and him in a position to have to deliver all those late game heroics.

Just stop.

They are a running team yet Griffin is still on pace to have just as many passing attemts as Matt Ryan did his rookie year. And doing so with record breaking efficiency.

and?

The only thing Luck has proven is that he can put up yards extremely inefficiently and turn the ball over.

list a few "throwing" RB's that have lead the league in QB rating and ypa?

Reach harder
there are many QBs like RG3 who flame out too so i dont see your point here. busts happen.

so you're gonna dismiss this guy completely for 2 games out 14? okay..

yeah that was his name, curtis painter. him and kerry kollins were awful and having all the same weapons peyton was successful with for years didnt help them one bit. dallas clark, austin collie, blair white, pierre garcon, reggie wayne. a lot of talent that didnt do jack when painter and kollins were under center. they played in the same crappy division with more or less the same schedule...only 2 games.

lets just assume(with no way to substantiate it) the colts being behind is all luck's fault, he gets them out of those binds. again, he's proving he can overcome mistakes and make plays when the chips are down which is a well saught after trait in a QB.

RG3 is on pace to throw is 400 times. a very low number considering guys like the manning brothers, tom brady, and drew brees will have thrown more than 600 times at season's end.

the difference from Rg3 and alex smith is Rg3 is a serious run threat. as far as passing both arent being asked to make plays with their arm. just manage the game and not make mistakes, but again, Rg3 can hurt you on the ground, thats his advantage.

that QB rating includes all of his over 700 yards rushing with 6 TDs(as a QB) and the YPA? its called play action passes setup by a great running game. its much more effective when you are a serious run threat am i sure the defenses are biting leaving Rg3 with wide open receivers down field to throw to. defenses arent worried about luck busting a 30 yard run on them.

ballard might get 800 yards by the end of the year. those are terrible numbers. ladanian tomlinson was considered washed up when he was putting up those type of numbers with the chargers. ballard is a journeymen RB.

llBARlllCODEll
12-21-2012, 12:38 AM
the redskins have always been a run first team, when they have a qb or not. check the history and tradition if you dont believe me. just imagine if the skins had that extra $16 or 18 mil the league took from them just befor free agency on some bullshit. we got a kicker that nobody is talking about also. we are winning because we are hittin on all cylinders. the coaches know what they are doing and team is pickin up what they're puttin down.

all the rg3 and luck arguement should stop beacuse its too early for all that. for me to say luck is better than rg3 he'll have to win the super bowl this year or at least be able to .500 or better in yearly series with the texans. they'll go 3-1 against the jags and titans for a few years to come i think.

OlympiQ
12-21-2012, 07:48 AM
there are many QBs like RG3 who flame out too so i dont see your point here. busts happen.
name them?

so you're gonna dismiss this guy completely for 2 games out 14? okay..
You tried to blame the defense when they have actually bailed Luck out on multiple occasions. to sit there and try to demean every other part of the team to build up Luck is just laughable.
yeah that was his name, curtis painter. him and kerry kollins were awful and having all the same weapons peyton was successful with for years didnt help them one bit. dallas clark, austin collie, blair white, pierre garcon, reggie wayne. a lot of talent that didnt do jack when painter and kollins were under center. they played in the same crappy division with more or less the same schedule...only 2 games.
It doesn't matter the weapons when you have the worst QB in the NFL as your starter.
lets just assume(with no way to substantiate it) the colts being behind is all luck's fault, he gets them out of those binds. again, he's proving he can overcome mistakes and make plays when the chips are down which is a well saught after trait in a QB.Great, so you're ok with the captain who shoots a hole in the boat with his gun as long as he helps the rest of the crew bail in the end.

But you're not ok with the captain who avoids shooting the hole in the boat in the first place.

The only impressive comeback that HE actually led was against Detroit.

let's also just ignore the fact that Griffin led 2 game-winning drives WITH HIS ARM and watched his defense blow the first one.
RG3 is on pace to throw is 400 times. a very low number considering guys like the manning brothers, tom brady, and drew brees will have thrown more than 600 times at season's end.
Why do you try to compare Griffin to the elite QBs in todays game but compare Luck to a rookie Manning? Again a rookie Matt Ryan threw the ball as much RG3 has and is now a elite passer. So what's your point?
The difference from Rg3 and alex smith is Rg3 is a serious run threat. as far as passing both arent being asked to make plays with their arm. just manage the game and not make mistakes, but again, Rg3 can hurt you on the ground, thats his advantage.
Griffin has already had a better passing season than anyone of the 8 years Alex Smith has had as a pro with two games to go this season. Comparing an 8th year (now backup) game managing QB backed by a great defense to a rookie sensation is a joke, and you know it. Just stop.

RG3 is not a 'running QB'. He's a QB with a cannon for an arm and very good accuracy who also happens to have elite speed. If the Redskins decided next year to quit running option plays, Griffin wouldn't suddenly become ineffective.

that QB rating includes all of his over 700 yards rushing with 6 TDs(as a QB)
Cam Newton, Tim Tebow, Michael Vick, and Vince Young have all ran for that many yards/tds and never had a qb rating as high as a rookie Griffin. next excuse?
and the YPA? its called play action passes setup by a great running game. its much more effective when you are a serious run threat am i sure the defenses are biting leaving Rg3 with wide open receivers down field to throw to.
On intermediate throws (10-20 yards) he's completed 42 passes, more than Brady or Rodgers. RG3 's ball placement is elite.

ballard might get 800 yards by the end of the year. those are terrible numbers. ladanian tomlinson was considered washed up when he was putting up those type of numbers with the chargers. ballard is a journeymen RB.
NIGGA YOU MAKE THE WORST COMPARISONS I'VE EVER SEEN. of course 800 yards is considered washed up taking into consideration LT's HOF career. 800 yards for a starting back is AVERAGE like I've been saying the entire time. do I have to define "average" for you?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-21-2012, 12:14 PM
HOW BOUT THEM 3RD PLACE GIANTs ROFL
Hahahahahahahaha

hectis
12-21-2012, 12:51 PM
So is this thread a fight between OlympiQ and THE W now? What if their teams meet in the Super Bowl?

check two
12-21-2012, 02:48 PM
^^
I doubt that

hectis
12-21-2012, 02:52 PM
^^
I doubt that

Me too, but you never know it could happen.

check two
12-21-2012, 03:08 PM
-David Akers quits Twitter after death threat

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/49ers-k-david-akers-quits-twitter-death-threats-182714444--nfl.html

hectis
12-21-2012, 03:19 PM
People are idiots!!!!

GZAjector
12-21-2012, 06:48 PM
i haven't seen a cocksucker like OlympiQueer since portis24, which leads me to believe that they are actually the same person.

rg3 is my nigga and all but damn, motherfuckers take this shit too seriously, furiously typing up whole manifesto's in retort and shit lol

OlympiQ
12-22-2012, 12:51 AM
i haven't seen a cocksucker like OlympiQueer since portis24, which leads me to believe that they are actually the same person.
The W is calling a player that leads the NFL in turnovers the next GOAT yet I get called a secondary cause I'm stating RG3 can actually throw? Do you know how fucking stupid you sound?

rg3 is my nigga and all but damn, motherfuckers take this shit too seriously, furiously typing up whole manifesto's in retort and shit lol
Did you even bother reading through our posts before typing something this dumb? Your first statement pretty much confirmed that you are a fucking retarded piece of shit but really?

THE W
12-22-2012, 09:46 AM
name them?

You tried to blame the defense when they have actually bailed Luck out on multiple occasions. to sit there and try to demean every other part of the team to build up Luck is just laughable.

It doesn't matter the weapons when you have the worst QB in the NFL as your starter.
Great, so you're ok with the captain who shoots a hole in the boat with his gun as long as he helps the rest of the crew bail in the end.

But you're not ok with the captain who avoids shooting the hole in the boat in the first place.

The only impressive comeback that HE actually led was against Detroit.

let's also just ignore the fact that Griffin led 2 game-winning drives WITH HIS ARM and watched his defense blow the first one.

Why do you try to compare Griffin to the elite QBs in todays game but compare Luck to a rookie Manning? Again a rookie Matt Ryan threw the ball as much RG3 has and is now a elite passer. So what's your point?

Griffin has already had a better passing season than anyone of the 8 years Alex Smith has had as a pro with two games to go this season. Comparing an 8th year (now backup) game managing QB backed by a great defense to a rookie sensation is a joke, and you know it. Just stop.

RG3 is not a 'running QB'. He's a QB with a cannon for an arm and very good accuracy who also happens to have elite speed. If the Redskins decided next year to quit running option plays, Griffin wouldn't suddenly become ineffective.

Cam Newton, Tim Tebow, Michael Vick, and Vince Young have all ran for that many yards/tds and never had a qb rating as high as a rookie Griffin. next excuse?

On intermediate throws (10-20 yards) he's completed 42 passes, more than Brady or Rodgers. RG3 's ball placement is elite.

NIGGA YOU MAKE THE WORST COMPARISONS I'VE EVER SEEN. of course 800 yards is considered washed up taking into consideration LT's HOF career. 800 yards for a starting back is AVERAGE like I've been saying the entire time. do I have to define "average" for you?
the fact remains that RG3 is running an option read offense predicated on running the football where he's barely throwing it. those 10-20 yard throws are to wide open receivers from defenses biting on play action and focusing on the run. this will happen even more so when you have a running attack as effective as the redskins.

whether or not he would continue to be mistake free if he were running tom brady or peyton mannings offense remains to be seen and it may not ever be seen since he has the ability to run.

if the possibility of amassing 800 yards for the year rushing is what the average running attack puts up than there's a lot of teams with poor running games. the colts running attack is not even in the same stratosphere as the redskins or even the patriots who convert long first downs on the ground often. tom brady still throws it though, because thats what the offense is predicated on. luck doesnt have this luxury and he's hardly a threat to break a 30 yard run on you either. 800 yards over 16 games. thats 50 yards a game. you call that effective? you call that being anywhere close to what the redskins have?

peyton manning lead the league in turnovers his first year too. look where he's at now. matt ryan wasnt running an option read offense as he didnt have WR speed.

you'll say how do i know luck will become a more efficient passer? i dont. in the same way you dont know that RG3 would continue to be as effiecent in a throwing oriented offense. we'll get to see luck's maturation process next year. we wont for RG3 as he'll remain in the option read offense that protects him as a thrower. there's no reason to change.

CharlesJones
12-22-2012, 11:28 AM
I was surprised the Giants got shut out by Atlanta and i was surprised the 49ers beat the Patriots. What's up with Pittsburgh? They should've beat Dallas. They may not make the playoffs. If i was Mike Shanahan, i would rest Robert Griffin because the Redskins could beat the Eagles without him. I think Kirk Cousins could win that game.

llBARlllCODEll
12-22-2012, 12:16 PM
RG3's play fake is the new AI crossover.

the thing is the Redskins havent been down in many games this year. we dont need to throw 50 times a game when the game plan is being executed. if we got down 20-0 in the 1st or 2nd qtr then you would see a pass happy RG3. why fix something thats not broke?

OlympiQ
12-22-2012, 08:03 PM
we're just going to have to agree to disagree on a couple of matters because neither of us is going to back away from our stance.
the fact remains that RG3 is running an option read offense predicated on running the football where he's barely throwing it. those 10-20 yard throws are to wide open receivers from defenses biting on play action and focusing on the run. this will happen even more so when you have a running attack as effective as the redskins.
I just don't think it should be a knock on RG3 that his first read tends to be open, because he IS the one creating those throwing lanes. This is why that Alex Smith comparison fails. Smith is not responsible for Frank Gore's running success which leads to the PA.

RG3 also has tremendous accuracy and ball placement. There is a reason that his receivers get so much YAC.

Luck is inefficient regardless of how effective his run game is.

whether or not he would continue to be mistake free if he were running tom brady or peyton mannings offense remains to be seen and it may not ever be seen since he has the ability to run.
Griffin is a bit too careful with his passes almost to a fault. We can agree to disagree.
f the possibility of amassing 800 yards for the year rushing is what the average running attack puts up than there's a lot of teams with poor running games. the colts running attack is not even in the same stratosphere as the redskins or even the patriots who convert long first downs on the ground often. tom brady still throws it though, because thats what the offense is predicated on. luck doesnt have this luxury and he's hardly a threat to break a 30 yard run on you either. 800 yards over 16 games. thats 50 yards a game. you call that effective? you call that being anywhere close to what the redskins have?

I never once called the Colts run game on par with the Skins own. but 850 yards on 200 carries is average for a starting back, not good nor bad but average. If you want to continue to claim the Colts have no running game even though their statistically ranked in the middle of the pack then we'll have to agree to disagree.

peyton manning lead the league in turnovers his first year too. look where he's at now.
this is exactly I why stated "you seem to be making a lot of presumptions. There are also alot of QBs similar to Luck that have flamed out entirely and ended up as epic busts, too." because you keep assuming Luck will be the exception (Peyton Manning).

And Peyton Manning didnt win Rookie of the Year that season anyways.
matt ryan wasnt running an option read offense as he didnt have WR speed.
I was comparing them purely from a attempts standpoint because you claimed Griffin doesn't throw.

you'll say how do i know luck will become a more efficient passer? i dont. in the same way you dont know that RG3 would continue to be as effiecent in a throwing oriented offense. we'll get to see luck's maturation process next year. we wont for RG3 as he'll remain in the option read offense that protects him as a thrower. there's no reason to change.
RG3 does not have the build of a Cam Newton or Colin kaepernick to continue this style of play if wants to have a long career as a pro. He has to transition over time to a pocket passer and over last 7 games he's doing exactly that.

First 6 Games: 7 Passing TD's - 6 Rushing TD's
Last 7 Games: 13 Passing TD's - 0 Rushing TD's

check two
12-22-2012, 09:39 PM
I didn't think the Jaguars could suck even worse?

-
Tebow headed to Jacksonville

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-tebow-virtual-certainty-play-jacksonville-jaguars-2013-012245677--nfl.html

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Lets go NINERS KICK THE SEACHICKENS ASS

CEITEDMOFO
12-23-2012, 05:10 PM
CK7 GETTING HIS GIANTs SUCK TAT

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbmynvp65O1qc7ea1o1_500.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Hahahaha.

GIANTS playing so well right now. LOL

check two
12-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Seahawks on a roll at home again

check two
12-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Next week Bears over Lions and Packers over Vikings.

check two
12-24-2012, 02:43 AM
Here's the updated playoff picture. The NFC West and NFC East still up for grabs.

AFC

Division Leaders

1. Houston Texans (12-3)
• Would clinch the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage through the AFC playoffs with a win at the Colts or both a Broncos loss and Patriots loss.
• Would clinch a first-round bye with a Broncos loss or Patriots loss/tie.
• Would be the No. 3 seed with a loss and Broncos win and Patriots win.
Last two weeks: L 6-23 vs. Vikings, at Colts (1 ET, CBS)

2. Denver Broncos (12-3)
• Would clinch the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage through the AFC playoffs with a win vs. the Chiefs and Texans loss/tie.
• Would clinch a first-round bye with a win/tie or Patriots loss/tie.
• Would be the No. 3 seed with a loss and Patriots win.
Last two weeks: W 34-12 vs. Browns, vs. Chiefs (4:25 ET, CBS)

3. New England Patriots (11-4)
• Would clinch the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage through the AFC playoffs with a win vs. the Dolphins and Texans loss and Broncos loss.
• Would clinch a first-round bye with a win and either a Texans loss or Broncos loss.
• Would clinch the No. 3 seed with a win/tie or Ravens loss/tie.
• Would be the No. 4 seed with a loss and Ravens win.
Last two weeks: W 23-16 at Jaguars, vs. Dolphins (4:25 ET, CBS)

4. Baltimore Ravens (10-5)
• Clinched the North due to a better division record than the Bengals (4-1 to 2-3).
• Would clinch the No. 3 seed with a win at the Bengals and Patriots loss.
• Would be the No. 4 seed with a loss/tie or Patriots win/tie.
Last two weeks: W 33-14 vs. Giants, at Bengals (1 ET, CBS)

WILD CARD LEADERS

5. Indianapolis Colts (10-5)
• Clinched a playoff berth and the No. 5 seed with a win due to a better record in common games than the Bengals (4-1 to 3-2).
Last two weeks: W 20-13 at Chiefs, vs. Texans (1 ET, CBS)

6. Cincinnati Bengals (9-6)
• Clinched a playoff berth with a win and will be the No. 6 seed.
Last two weeks: W 13-10 at Steelers, vs. Ravens (1 ET, CBS)

NFC

DIVISION LEADERS

1. Atlanta Falcons (13-2)
• Clinched the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage in the NFC playoffs.
Last two weeks: W 31-18 at Lions, vs. Buccaneers (1 ET, Fox)

2. Green Bay Packers (11-4)
• Have clinched the North.
• Would clinch a first-round bye with a win at the Vikings or both a 49ers loss and Seahawks loss/tie.
Last two weeks: W 55-7 vs. Titans, at Vikings (4:25 ET, Fox)

3. San Francisco 49ers (10-4-1)
• Have clinched a playoff berth.
• Would clinch the West with a win/tie or Seahawks loss/tie.
• Would clinch a first-round bye with a win/tie vs. the Cardinals and Packers loss.
Last two weeks: L 13-42 at Seahawks, vs. Cardinals (4:25 ET, Fox)

4. Washington Redskins (9-6)
• Would clinch the East and No. 4 seed with a win.
• Would clinch a playoff berth with a Vikings loss and Bears loss.
• Would finish behind the Cowboys with a loss to Dallas due to their record in common games (8-4 to 7-5).
Last two weeks: W 27-20 at Eagles, vs. Cowboys (8:20 ET, NBC/Yahoo! Sports)

WILD CARD LEADERS

5. Seattle Seahawks (10-5)
• Clinched a playoff berth and at worst the No. 5 seed due to head-to-head wins vs. the Vikings and Bears.
• Would clinch the West (and No. 3 seed) with a win vs. the Rams and a 49ers loss, and a first-round bye if the Packers also lose.
Last two weeks: W 42-13 vs. 49ers, vs. Rams (4:25 ET, Fox)

6. Minnesota Vikings (9-6)
• Lead the Bears due to division record (3-2 to 2-3).
• Would clinch a playoff berth with a win.
• Would clinch a playoff berth with a Bears loss and Cowboys loss and Giants loss.
Last two weeks: W 23-6 at Texans, vs. Packers (4:25 ET, Fox)

IN THE HUNT

7. Chicago Bears (9-6)
• Would clinch a playoff berth with a win and a Vikings loss.
Last two weeks: W 28-13 at Cardinals, at Lions (1 ET, Fox)

8. Dallas Cowboys (8-7)
• Would clinch the East and No. 4 seed with a win due to division record (4-2 to the Giants' 3-3) and a better record in common games than the Redskins (8-4 to 7-5).
• Cannot be a wild card.
Last two weeks: L 31-34 vs. Saints, at Redskins (8:20 ET, NBC/Yahoo! Sports)

9. New York Giants (8-7) lol
• Would clinch a playoff berth with a win and Cowboys loss and either/both a Vikings loss or Bears loss.
Last two weeks: L 14-33 at Ravens, vs. Eagles (1 ET, Fox)

check two
12-24-2012, 01:04 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/406616_507699815918171_2018411895_n.jpg

THE W
12-24-2012, 08:20 PM
we're just going to have to agree to disagree on a couple of matters because neither of us is going to back away from our stance.

I just don't think it should be a knock on RG3 that his first read tends to be open, because he IS the one creating those throwing lanes. This is why that Alex Smith comparison fails. Smith is not responsible for Frank Gore's running success which leads to the PA.

RG3 also has tremendous accuracy and ball placement. There is a reason that his receivers get so much YAC.

Luck is inefficient regardless of how effective his run game is.

Griffin is a bit too careful with his passes almost to a fault. We can agree to disagree.

I never once called the Colts run game on par with the Skins own. but 850 yards on 200 carries is average for a starting back, not good nor bad but average. If you want to continue to claim the Colts have no running game even though their statistically ranked in the middle of the pack then we'll have to agree to disagree.

this is exactly I why stated "you seem to be making a lot of presumptions. There are also alot of QBs similar to Luck that have flamed out entirely and ended up as epic busts, too." because you keep assuming Luck will be the exception (Peyton Manning).

And Peyton Manning didnt win Rookie of the Year that season anyways.

I was comparing them purely from a attempts standpoint because you claimed Griffin doesn't throw.

RG3 does not have the build of a Cam Newton or Colin kaepernick to continue this style of play if wants to have a long career as a pro. He has to transition over time to a pocket passer and over last 7 games he's doing exactly that.

First 6 Games: 7 Passing TD's - 6 Rushing TD's
Last 7 Games: 13 Passing TD's - 0 Rushing TD's
i guess wee will

i watched the redskins latest game and they were doing pretty much what i said they do. read option offense. a lot of short passes, screens, pitches, reversals, play-action. griffen did have a nice 22 yard TD pass to santana moss to the corner of the end zone. basically their whole offense is predicated on the effectiveness of the run game. RG3 and alfred morris could split the ROTY award.

besides reggie wayne luck has nothing. no league leading running game like the redskins(just "average"), no elite defense like the seahawks(just "average"), new coach, gutted offensive roster, and he's thrown for over 4,000 yards(something peyton manning or any other rookie has never done) and has his team in the playoffs.

its true that peyton manning wasnt up for ROTY his rookie season. i think the colts only won 5 games that year.

THE W
12-24-2012, 08:23 PM
RG3's play fake is the new AI crossover.

the thing is the Redskins havent been down in many games this year. we dont need to throw 50 times a game when the game plan is being executed. if we got down 20-0 in the 1st or 2nd qtr then you would see a pass happy RG3. why fix something thats not broke?
i agree,

shanahan put that offense together to suit RG3's skill set and shanahan has been known for developing good running backs. they are what are and they're successful.

CharlesJones
12-26-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm disappointed Pittsburgh won't be in the playoffs. They've been playing shitty lately. They might lose to Cleveland Sunday. I wish the Dallas and Redskins game wasn't coming on late at 8pm. I don't think the Giants are gonna make the playoffs and i'll be disappointed if they don't. Doesn't Cleveland have a chance to make the playoffs? Hahahahahahahahaha. I miss talking to NickyTooch. What happened to him?

hectis
12-26-2012, 10:47 AM
No the playoff picture in the AFC is set, but the seeding of the teams are set as far as who will get seeds one through four, but the Colts will be the fifth seed, and the Bengales will be the sixth seed. The NFC on the other hand the teams are not set

check two
12-26-2012, 11:45 AM
The Seahawks look pretty dangerous in the NFC.

IronSheik
12-26-2012, 07:53 PM
http://on.nfl.com/2013ProBowlers
- 49ers led with the most players (9)

IronSheik
12-27-2012, 01:52 PM
An agreement was announced in a "hastily called news conference" (http://deadspin.com/5970709/the-buffalo-bills-are-not-moving-to-toronto-los-angeles-or-anywhere-else-for-at-least-seven-more-years) to keep the Bills in Buffalo (actually Orchard Park) through at least 2020. But the real story is in the details: the Bills have been allowed to pick up just 16 percent of the costs to keep them in town. If you've ever had the slightest curiosity as to how sweetheart a deal an NFL team can possibly get, the full agreement can be read below.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/189nex8jy1qg4jpg/original.jpg

It's going to cost $271 million for upgrades to Ralph Wilson Stadium and 10 years of running the place on gameday. The Bills will pay just $44 million of that. Erie County will cover $103 million, while the state of New York is on the hook for $123 million. (http://polhudson.lohudblogs.com/2012/12/21/buffalo-bills-lease-includes-226-million-in-public-money/) If that turns out to be not cushy enough, the Bills can buy their way out of the lease after year seven. We and others have railed against the outrage of public financing for stadiums (http://deadspin.com/5964116/animated-infographic-watch-as-americas-stadiums-pile-up-on-the-backs-of-taxpayers) for years, but it's still shocking to see in 2012 a textbook case of a community held for ransom, forced to give in to every last demand of a franchise threatening to move.

Less than a year after the owners of the Rogers Centre and Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment announced their hopes of moving an NFL franchise to Toronto, Bills owner Ralph Wilson petitioned the league to let his team be the guinea pig. Since 2008 the Bills have played one game a year in Toronto, to high-priced tickets and high attendance. Wilson has been circumspect when asked about moving the team, and the 94-year-old, in poor health, has reportedly advised his children to sell the Bills when he dies. The very public flirtation with Toronto (and the omnipresent threat of Los Angeles) has had one goal: to wring every last cent out of fearful New Yorkers.

It's worked. The Bills are getting a full renovation, mostly on the taxpayers tab. For example:
• The team store will be moved to the stadium's west end plaza, at a total cost of $2.6 million. The Bills will pay just $720,000 of that.
• They're going to wire the bathrooms so you can hear live game sound while you piss. It'll cost $600,000, but the Bills are only on the hook for $164,000.
• The sideline club seats will now be heated, for $970,000. The Bills only have to cover $264,000 of that.

The Bills, who own virtually nothing in their own stadium, will pay just $800,000 a year in rent.

hectis
12-27-2012, 02:23 PM
There was a fear among Bills fans in Western New York for years that when Wilson died the team would be sold, and move to a city like L.A, because Wilson's daughters want nothing to do with the team when he passes away, so this does not shock me at all that the Bills would get such a great deal for them, but a shitty one for Buffalo, because they knew they could get away with it.

OlympiQ
12-27-2012, 07:18 PM
i guess wee will

i watched the redskins latest game and they were doing pretty much what i said they do. read option offense. a lot of short passes, screens, pitches, reversals, play-action. griffen did have a nice 22 yard TD pass to santana moss to the corner of the end zone. basically their whole offense is predicated on the effectiveness of the run game. RG3 and alfred morris could split the ROTY award.
don't recall myself ever denying the Redskins being a run first team. I'm saying RG actually "can" and "does" throw.

As for last Sundays game, with RG surprisingly hindered with that knee I didn't see a single read-option and the pistol was used sparingly. He did convert a couple 3rd down and longs with impressive throws on the first thrive and another to Pierre Garcon on a post-corner for a long gain when the run game was completely ineffective in the first half. so again lets not act as if he can't throw.
besides reggie wayne luck has nothing. no league leading running game like the redskins(just "average"), no elite defense like the seahawks(just "average"), new coach, gutted offensive roster, and he's thrown for over 4,000 yards(something peyton manning or any other rookie has never done) and has his team in the playoffs.

its true that peyton manning wasnt up for ROTY his rookie season. i think the colts only won 5 games that year.

we have a rookie kicker, rookie RB, terrible pass blocking o-line and even worse secondary. Stars like Orakpo, Carriker, Fred Davis are out. Key players like AC, Merrieweather out and been without our #1 reciever for half the year yet Griffin has his team one game away from winning the divison. I would take what Luck has had to work with at reciever over what we've had at that position this season and I could list SEVERAL nfl records Griffin (and the depleted offense he has led) has broken this season.

both QB's have done a very impressive job carrying their teams, I think we can at least agree on that.

IronSheik
12-29-2012, 02:12 AM
smh...the team forgot to wipe them before players went to another team so those teams had access to them thru each former player....worst part was the playbooks were updated with practice film. Teams could see how the Jags were preparing for them.

Their current Head Coach Mike Mularkey knew about the problem when he took the job this past off-season, because the Atlanta Falcons had an old Jaguars player on their roster when they faced off against Jacksonville December 15th, 2011 so he fixed the iPad playbook problem this offseason when they hired a coach who enjoyed the benefits of the screw up last year.

That being said, this is hysterical, and it shows exactly why they’re such an inept franchise. How can you forget to get a players playbook back, or in this case to make sure you delete the program from his iPad?

http://www.diehardsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/hi-res-156973164_crop_650x440.jpg

check two
12-30-2012, 12:16 AM
When Art had too much to drink..

http://pics.plentyoffish.com/dating/78/34/hyhb543a0u_122957446.2.jpg

IronSheik
12-30-2012, 01:39 PM
...and thinks he can challenge Usain Bolt

smh: instead of focusing on killing GB today and making it into the playoffs...this is what he's thinking?

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/309447_10151171149351006_600692558_n.jpg (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/30/adrian-peterson-says-he-wants-to-qualify-for-the-olympics/)

check two
12-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Eagles should have put Trent Edwards in sooner.

llBARlllCODEll
12-30-2012, 04:45 PM
LMAO @ the dissapearence of Eagles fans in this thread. must be posting on milk boxes

been a minute since i seen one here

llBARlllCODEll
12-30-2012, 05:20 PM
hoping AD/AP breaks the rushing record and they get the win. the Bears are too weak for me to want to see them in the playoffs.

i think he only needs 91 more yds as of right now

hectis
12-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Next week Bears over Lions and Packers over Vikings.

You were right about The Bears, but wrong about The Vikings losing to The Packers, so now The Vikings are going to the playoffs while The Bears will be sitting their sorry asses at home watching us on their T.V!!!!

GZAjector
12-30-2012, 11:27 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU DALLASS

ol bitch ass faggots

ALFRED MORRIS SHIT ON THEM LIKE NO REDSKIN HAS EVER DONE BEFORE FUUUUCK

voice is gone

manymnay beers have been drank

EAT A DICKA

morris had to gain a ton of yards this week, because next week he'll only have like 59. but it's all good, because the seacocks have taken out the redskins the last 2 times they've been in the playoffs and the time for revenge is now you fucking buttstabbers

suck me beautiful

check two
12-31-2012, 12:28 AM
The Redskins should be grateful that they don't have to play at Seattle, or they wouldn't have had much of a chance.

hectis
12-31-2012, 12:57 AM
The Seaahawks should be grateful the refs gave them a free win vs The Packers, because other wise they would not be in the playoffs!!!!

check two
12-31-2012, 01:06 AM
lol

check two
12-31-2012, 03:14 AM
Monkey riding a dog to heard goats at halftime show

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/monkeys-riding-dogs-herding-goats-monkeys-riding-dogs-230438185--nfl.html

IronSheik
12-31-2012, 03:21 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/262825_10151172085511006_2034110688_n.jpg (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000119711/article/wild-card-weekend-nfl-schedule)

hectis
12-31-2012, 03:26 AM
It's crazy how the teams with the first three picks in last years draft are in the playoffs (going by before any trades were made), and three rookie QB's lead their teams to the playoffs

OlympiQ
12-31-2012, 01:01 PM
a pair of fucking rookies came into the league and put they dick down the throat of the rest of their division............hats off to RGIII and Morris.

NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!

OlympiQ
12-31-2012, 01:05 PM
LMAO @ the dissapearence of Eagles fans in this thread. must be posting on milk boxes

haven't seen that faggot ass Giants fan Dirty Knowledge in a minute either

check two
12-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Getting fired after going 10-6?

hectis
12-31-2012, 01:33 PM
Getting fired after going 10-6?

I think it was, because they have not made the playoffs that many times these last few seasons, and because they started off good, but still missed the playoffs. In reality he was a victim of the bad call in the Seahawks/Packers game!!!!

IronSheik
12-31-2012, 02:33 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/400153_10151172939121006_1403403044_n.jpg

llBARlllCODEll
12-31-2012, 04:36 PM
i disagree with the firing of Crennel. one year with a shitty team? how are u suppoesd to take a team like that around the corner in just one year? i know he was promoted from within but damn

also think Shurmur should have gotten at least one more year.

check two
12-31-2012, 04:42 PM
lol @ Rex Ryan

check two
12-31-2012, 04:53 PM
Devin Hester pondering retirement cause of Lovie Smith’s firing

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bears-return-man-devin-hester-pondering-retirement-lovie-204613266--nfl.html

Hollow Dartz
01-01-2013, 03:04 PM

Nigga I'm still here, we suck dick this year. Changes are finally being made

check two
01-01-2013, 03:14 PM
are they still a dream team?

check two
01-01-2013, 06:44 PM
-Andy Reid could be the Arizona Cardinals’ head coach by the end of the week

GZAjector
01-01-2013, 07:30 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20121231-photos-dez-in-a-wheelchair-somber-rob-ryan-dallas-cowboys-return-to-dfw-airport-following-season-ending-loss.ece

http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20121231-ns_31_cowboys_return-006_28933458.jpg.ece/BINARY/w700x467/NS_31_COWBOYS_RETURN-006_28933458.JPG

LoL

V4D3R
01-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Behold a pale horse in Denver...

IronSheik
01-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Redneck fan not happy with Romo & his $67 million extension: An example of the sort of responsible gun ownership we've come to expect from the Lone Star State. As a reaction to the Cowboys' disappointing season, one Dallas fan decided to "Get the shit off my Romo jersey" by sticking it in a washing machine filled with explosives, then firing rifle shots at it.

6EamsxzKKB0

KmkAIa-wu04

hectis
01-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Why do they call rednecks, redneck?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-02-2013, 05:36 PM
because their neck is red from the sun and drinking blatz beer all day

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-02-2013, 05:36 PM
LETS GO NiNERS!!!! SUPERBOWL TIME.

hectis
01-02-2013, 05:49 PM
because their neck is red from the sun and drinking blatz beer all day

Makes sense I guess

hectis
01-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Ray Lewis is retiring. While I think he is among the all time greats I don't think he is the best to ever play D as ESPN, and the NFL Network seem to think

check two
01-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Maybe he can be a crime fighter when he retires

V4D3R
01-03-2013, 12:42 AM
this gonna be 98 all over again - broncos 13-3...#1 power rank...nobody even saying a word about em lol
they beat every team that beat them reg season that yr

hectis
01-03-2013, 01:40 AM
So you're saying the Broncos will win the Super Bawl like 98 even though they were not the best team in 98, and got lucky they did not have to play the best team that year, because that team's field goal kicker missed a chip shot field goal in a dome after not missing one the whole f*cking season?

V4D3R
01-03-2013, 01:45 AM
So you're saying the Broncos will win the Super Bawl like 98 even though they were not the best team in 98, and got lucky they did not have to play the best team that year, because that team's field goal kicker missed a chip shot field goal in a dome after not missing one the whole f*cking season?
1998 they beat the defending champs - green bay packers and it wasent easy at all. In 99 they beat the falcons but should of played the vikings.

V4D3R
01-03-2013, 09:01 PM
this year MVP and rookie of the yr is tough picks man. U got AP torn mcl/acl miracle recovery and the manning broken neck recovery. Then who u pick rg3 or Wilson?

IronSheik
01-04-2013, 01:03 PM
lol, this fool is a joker but thas all he is...cuz he cant head coach for shit....will return to being a coordinator soon

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1232930.1357286618!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/rex-ryan-jets-tattoo-beach.jpg (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/tatted-rex-kinky-ink-wife-likeness-sanchez-jersey-article-1.1232856)
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18ah727d0suk9png/original.png

check two
01-04-2013, 03:05 PM
I wouldn't want to be the coach of two of the worst QB's in the NFL either.

IronSheik
01-04-2013, 04:32 PM
like i said before...packer fans are the scum of the earth

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_yRWGbCYAAQQE-.jpg (http://t.co/rHOpsolu)

hectis
01-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Oh yes the fudge Packers no one cares about what any of that teams fans have to say

CharlesJones
01-05-2013, 12:46 PM
LOL@that guy who shot at and destroyed his Tony Romo jersey hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Tony is a terrible quarterback and Dallas needs to get rid of him. My picks this week are Texans, Colts, Packers, Redskins. I was disappointed the Giants and Steelers didn't make the playoffs. I would like to see the super bowl be the Patriots vs 49ers or Redskins.

CharlesJones
01-05-2013, 12:54 PM
LOL@Olympiq dissing Dirty Knowledge hahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah i noticed he hasn't said anything about the Giants LOL.

check two
01-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Doug Marrone has agreed to leave Syracuse and become the coach of the Buffalo Bills. He went 25-25 in four seasons at Syracuse.

Marrone takes over a Bills team that has not had a winning record since 2004, when it finished 9-7, and has missed the playoffs for 13 straight seasons -- the NFL's longest active drought.

check two
01-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Has there ever been a more boring commentating duo than Joe Buck and Troy Aikman?

hectis
01-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Doug Marrone has agreed to leave Syracuse and become the coach of the Buffalo Bills. He went 25-25 in four seasons at Syracuse.

Marrone takes over a Bills team that has not had a winning record since 2004, when it finished 9-7, and has missed the playoffs for 13 straight seasons -- the NFL's longest active drought.

You should hear The Bills fans reaction, like I don't think I heard one good one yet, and it's, because they feel The Bills made this hire to save money, and they probably are right.

check two
01-06-2013, 04:04 PM
OJ Simpson and Ray Lewis might be a new duo team on ESPN.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-06-2013, 05:10 PM
OJ Simpson and Ray Lewis might be a new duo team on ESPN.

No. ESPN would never hire O.J. Simpson. Assuming he's not in jail anyway. Is he still in jail?

hectis
01-06-2013, 05:22 PM
No. ESPN would never hire O.J. Simpson. Assuming he's not in jail anyway. Is he still in jail?

Yeah I think for the rest of his life

check two
01-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Everybody's injured in this game

check two
01-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Why didn't they take Griffin out of the game a lot earlier?

THE W
01-06-2013, 06:10 PM
bring on SPARTYcus

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2013, 11:58 PM
ALL HAIL MICHAEL VICKITH THE 2ND

THE GREAT FALSE KING OF D.C.

HE CAME HE SAW HE BITCHED OUT N CRIED AND SAID HE GOT HURT EARLY TO MAKE UP FOR HIS SOFT PLAY

MEANWHILE RUSSELL WILSON THE GOD WAS RUNNING PASSED LYNCH MAKING HELLACIOUS BONE CRUSHING THUNDEROUS BLOCKS EN ROUTE TO TOUCHDOWNS

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1964899/russblock.gif

HELMET CRACKING!!!

**SHUDDERS**

SOFT ASS NIGGAS LIKE RG3 [NOT ALFRED MORRIS WHO IS A FLORIDA STUD]

HAVE NO ROOM IN THE NFL WHERE GODS LIKE ELI MANNING HOIST TROPHIES AMONGST SMALL MEN AS A TRUE GIANT:nonono::nonono::nonono:

JUST LIKE THE SAN FRANNIES WILL FALL NEXT WEEK TO THE MIGHTY AARON RODGERS WHO IS GROWING BACK A MASSIVE MUSTACHE AS I TYPE

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/282806_482546421792051_1513262756_n.png

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_9-NE4CUAAQhA9.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_-AGy8CUAAdbu6.jpg:medium

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAy

:beer:

BE BACK NEXT WEEK TO LAUGH AT NINERS LOSERS HA HA

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Entertainment/gty_eli_manning_dm_120206_wg.jpg

THERE CAN ONLY BE 1 KING

hectis
01-07-2013, 02:40 PM
What do you call a "King" whose team doesn't even make it to the playoffs?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Thats the retard in him speaking.

I TOLD YOU THE GIANTS WERE NOT MAKING THE PLAY OFFS.

What a sore loser.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Has there ever been a more boring commentating duo than Joe Buck and Troy Aikman?

Chris Collinsworth

V4D3R
01-07-2013, 03:32 PM
The silence after this past weekends games...Ben your lucky u don't get the Seahawks next week lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Ha. All we need to do to beat the seahawks is run Gore. They cant stop him and I dont know why Harbaugh refuses to see that.

V4D3R
01-07-2013, 03:35 PM
nvm I'm blind. DK u got no biz in this thread... let big bro manning do the talking this year lol.
And RG3 would of murdered this team if he was healthy.

check two
01-07-2013, 04:01 PM
When is he healthy?

hectis
01-07-2013, 04:31 PM
When is he healthy?

I feel bad for Redskins fans, because it must be wack to have a player on your team that gets hurt a lot, but hopefully it won't be an issue were it happens year after year

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/610x77.jpg?w=250

hectis
01-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Also I like to say if the Redskins, and Colts would have had Russell Wilson as their QB yesterday instead of Luck, and RGIII they would have won yesterday!!!!

llBARlllCODEll
01-07-2013, 05:41 PM
i just wanna say: HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!! after starting 3-6 it looked like the Giants were Cruz-ing to the playoffs with a division championship. i didnt think we would make the playoffs at the bginning, middle or end of the season, until just before week 17. im proud of the season we had and the fight we put up to get there.

lol @ bone crushing thunderous blocks. he didnt do shit to that dude lol

RG3 is tough as nails. he'll be back next year with an AD like comeback.

we will be the BEASTS of the NFC EAST for years to come, deal with it

hectis
01-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Their saying RGIII will be out 14-16 months, and he will be back, but won't have an A.D like comeback

check two
01-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Does Shanahan ever take an injured player out?

OlympiQ
01-07-2013, 07:10 PM
^Shanahan should be fined for not pulling RG3 at halftime. I think we would have had a great chance to win with Cousins. We were up one at the point and our offense wasn't doing shit with Griff. Oh well. We won the division with a very young team. Faggot Knowledge is just threatened by the Redskins. nigga knows we gonna be running shit for the next 10 years.

Their saying RGIII will be out 14-16 months, and he will be back, but won't have an A.D like comeback

That was a false report...

Its being reported as a partial tear of the ACL and LCL. May not even need surgery, but still a 6 month (at least) recovery time

check two
01-09-2013, 10:55 PM
One of the worst college championship performances in recent memory, and you get a call from the Eagles.

hectis
01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
One of the worst college championship performances in recent memory, and you get a call from the Eagles.

Well a coach of a team that was 25-25 in his four years at that school got a head coaching job, so this should not shock you!!!! lol

check two
01-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Even the Jaguars don't want Tebow haha

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--message-delivered-loud-and-clear-to-tim-tebow--game-is-not-suited-for-qb-in-the-nfl-234705448.html

THE W
01-12-2013, 05:09 PM
everytime i see champ bailey he's getting burned. whats the deal with this guy?

check two
01-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Wow

check two
01-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Ravens will lose next week at New England

THE W
01-12-2013, 07:58 PM
total fluke win for the ravens.

28 points off blown coverages and a tip 6.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-13-2013, 10:46 AM
total fluke win for the ravens.

28 points off blown coverages and a tip 6.

That's the Ravens for you. This one wasn't really as bad as some of the ones they've won in the past. I think it was January of 09 when they went to Nashville and won on fluke plays (and taking out Chris Johnson by twisting his foot off at the bottom of the pile after the play) while being utterly dominated on the stat sheet. The ravens have won playoff games in which they were clearly the inferior team at least 4-5 times over the last 12 years or so. They did not get dominated o either side of the ball yesterday like those games though. Then have that epic failure by Rahim Moore on that bomb that tied it up late in regulation. That's just one of those "Ravens plays" as I call them. They've been known to have some pretty good luck in January.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Both games were great yesterday. High scoring gun slinging and running.

What was that you said Dirty Kooter?

Oh that right NINERS BEAT THE PACK.

STFU AND CHIME IN WHEN YOUR TEAM RETURNS TO THE PLAY OFFS. Bitch boy!

Jin10304
01-13-2013, 03:37 PM
#1 Ranked Falcons VS SF sunday. That game was fucking good, Wilson had a great comeback.

Hollow Dartz
01-13-2013, 04:27 PM
Pete Carroll saved the falcons today.

check two
01-13-2013, 04:57 PM
You can't really go by that as the whistle and all that commotion could have thrown the kicker off anyway.

IrOnMaN
01-13-2013, 05:49 PM
New England Patriots should win this one.

check two
01-13-2013, 07:43 PM
was the 49ers QB trying to copy Scott Steiner?

Jin10304
01-14-2013, 03:03 AM
Ravens & Pats go at it again like last year Sunday

IronSheik
01-14-2013, 10:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mbzNZ.gif

http://i.imgur.com/jeyYX.gifhttp://www.hommodolars.org/web/IMG/gif/nelson-muntz.gif
http://joemontanasrightarm.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/failmarymeme.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-14-2013, 11:27 AM
He's more like Cheap Carroll the way he was running up the points on teams they clearly were beating this season.

IronSheik
01-14-2013, 11:33 AM
JUST LIKE THE SAN FRANNIES WILL FALL NEXT WEEK TO THE MIGHTY AARON RODGERS WHO IS GROWING BACK A MASSIVE MUSTACHE AS I TYPE

BE BACK NEXT WEEK TO LAUGH AT NINERS LOSERS HA HA

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-u2JYTSiXF6M/TlPTcQi3DHI/AAAAAAAAaCw/03ph6kFf9d0/s1600/eli-manning.jpg

THERE CAN ONLY BE 1 KING

http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/eli-manning-retarded.jpg
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1469665/sadeli.gif

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1273045_o.gif
http://ebengregory.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/shaq-laugh.gif

1st it was ur pathetic Gay-Men with their 1 hit wonder season & now ur boy Mr Discount Double Check got sonned by Kap....maybe it was cuz of his stache...lol

http://iusportcom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Aaron-Rodgers-Mustache.png

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1805sm56tx7nngif/original.gif

llBARlllCODEll
01-14-2013, 03:49 PM
http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/eli-manning-retarded.jpg

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1805sm56tx7nngif/original.gif

lmao!!

check two
01-14-2013, 03:53 PM
The Seahawks were definitely one of the surprises this season. They would have had a good shot to beat the 49ers in the next round.

llBARlllCODEll
01-14-2013, 04:06 PM
but they didnt get it done. i think the Redskins would have beat Atlanta this time, but they also didnt get it done.

check two
01-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Who are you's picking to take the super bowl?

CEITEDMOFO
01-14-2013, 04:26 PM
SEAHAWKS WOULD HAVE LOST IN SAN FRAN, BUT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOUGHER THAN WHAT CK7 IS ABOUT TO DO TO THE FALCONS D

Giants are doing damn fine with two Super Bowl titles in the last 6 years so I can't hate.
NINERS BOUT TO GET THERE 6TH SUPERBOWL DOG BECAUSE OF THE LEGENDARY CK7 WHO I PREDICTED 9 WEEKS AGO THAT HE WAS GONNA BE A MONSTER
ALEX SMiTH OUT WITH A CONCUSION

TIME FOR THE GOD KAEPERNICK TO SHIT ON THE NFL
http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2012/01/12/22/03/12QrV7.Em.4.jpg

181 RUSHING YARDS :nonono:

check two
01-14-2013, 04:31 PM
Sehawks destroyed 49ers during the season. I think the Patriots are going to finally not blow it in the super bowl.

Kapernick is half italian/half progerian?

llBARlllCODEll
01-14-2013, 05:09 PM
i want San Fran and Baltimore to win this weekend

but i dont really care as long as NewEngland loses at some point

Baltimore is semi local to me but i like the 49ers more

anyway if they make it, let the best brother win the chess match

llBARlllCODEll
01-14-2013, 05:10 PM
Tom Brady might play his last SB against his childhood team

IronSheik
01-14-2013, 08:31 PM
I think the Patriots are going to finally not blow it in the super bowl.

he's adopted & bi-racial (black father & white teen mother who was forced to give him up at birth)

Cheatriots are praying for dirty birds to make it cuz they know the 9ers will crush them again...this time worse cuz the D learned their lesson playing that zone & letting Brady make it a closer game than it should have been

check two
01-14-2013, 08:45 PM
A tied game later into the 4th quarter is getting crushed? lol

Jin10304
01-14-2013, 09:27 PM
Yeah I seem to remember Brady making nothing but a Seahawk comeback in the 2nd half of their game tieing it. CK7 ended it though by I think 38-31

Hollow Dartz
01-14-2013, 09:44 PM
49ers vs patriots Super Bowl

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-15-2013, 11:46 AM
The Seahawks were definitely one of the surprises this season. They would have had a good shot to beat the 49ers in the next round.
Seahawks match up well against the niners. All we need to do is run Gore on them they cant stop him.

but they didnt get it done. i think the Redskins would have beat Atlanta this time, but they also didnt get it done.
I agree

Who are you's picking to take the super bowl?
49ers
SEAHAWKS WOULD HAVE LOST IN SAN FRAN, BUT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOUGHER THAN WHAT CK7 IS ABOUT TO DO TO THE FALCONS D

NINERS BOUT TO GET THERE 6TH SUPERBOWL DOG BECAUSE OF THE LEGENDARY CK7 WHO I PREDICTED 9 WEEKS AGO THAT HE WAS GONNA BE A MONSTER

181 RUSHING YARDS :nonono:

Bravo!

Sehawks destroyed 49ers during the season. I think the Patriots are going to finally not blow it in the super bowl.

Thats because we didnt use Gore. Bwahahahahahahah

i want San Fran and Baltimore to win this weekend

but i dont really care as long as NewEngland loses at some point

Baltimore is semi local to me but i like the 49ers more

anyway if they make it, let the best brother win the chess match

Lets go NINERS

49ers vs patriots Super Bowl

Yeah!!.

Niners to WIN it.
SF GIANTS got the WORLD SERIES. NINERS to take the SUPER BOWL

P.S. THE NY GIANTS are lead by a retard QB

hectis
01-15-2013, 04:35 PM
It's going to be The Ravens vs The 49ers

check two
01-16-2013, 11:38 AM
Is Oregon's head coach(new Eagles coach) a big time hypocrite, or didn't he want to be there with the sanctions coming?

IronSheik
01-16-2013, 03:58 PM
i remember when he was the OC in SF & his play calling was so horrible that not only did they run him out of town, but outta the league (was in the CFL)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap2000000127121/Marc-Trestman-named-Bears-head-coach

check two
01-16-2013, 04:28 PM
i remember when he was the OC in SF & his play calling was so horrible that not only did they run him out of town, but outta the league (was in the CFL)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap2000000127121/Marc-Trestman-named-Bears-head-coach

Why is Steve Young and a bunch of other people giving him so much praise then?

IronSheik
01-16-2013, 06:08 PM
^he was Steve's QB coach so there's some loyalty there.....w/e he's got tons of experience since that era so we'll see

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAvskE9CUAA_2am.jpg (http://twitter.com/MassBillboards/status/291586705436332033)

llBARlllCODEll
01-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Zce-QT7MGSE

"An orange peanut? You got an orange peanut? For Me?" -AD

check two
01-18-2013, 11:26 PM
49ers wide receiver under investigation for sexual assault

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-49ers-wide-receiver-michael-crabtree-under-investigation-042507720--nfl.html?bcmt=1358571953140-14507bc8-6bc5-488e-bffa-84f3d0314b02&bcmt_s=u#ugccmt-container-b

CharlesJones
01-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Patriots and 49ers in the super bowl.

check two
01-20-2013, 11:37 AM
A player on the Falcons named Jacjizz? Is he named after a 70's porn star or something?

hectis
01-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Probably not

check two
01-20-2013, 05:07 PM
That looked like pass interference near the end. But how do you blow a 17-0 lead at home? The Falcons seem to have some curse on them.

IronSheik
01-20-2013, 06:50 PM
fukin Akers cost me the 4 1/2 point spread but its all good...him & his $3.6 mil salary missing chip shots are done in SF

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18c4eelmln4ufgif/original.gif

ironically...they now a favorite for the SB with the same point spread...this # jinxed me so i aint betting no more...lol

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBEcVk9CUAAGaKj.jpg (http://twitter.com/XAMSports/status/293046607769915392/photo/1)

GZAjector
01-20-2013, 08:37 PM
The Falcons seem to have some curse on them.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/11/16/wade.phillips/index.html

the Flutie Curse

so far every team that hires/hired Wade Phillips since 1999 has failed to advance to the super bowl during or after his time there, or some shit.

seems reasonable.

IronSheik
01-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Harbapocalypse is upon us...let the memes & trending of this term begin

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4e8a1f62aee71cd42a48c2759cf27231/tumblr_mgyfteZOAJ1rurrdqo1_500.jpg
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/809/128/Harbowl_SuperBowl_461_crop_650x440.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-20-2013, 09:20 PM
what a fkn let down with the fkn Pats

check two
01-20-2013, 09:56 PM
The network wanted the first ever brother vs brother super bowl.

IrOnMaN
01-20-2013, 10:37 PM
This is bullshit. The Patriots were robbed. That game was set up.

hectis
01-21-2013, 12:41 AM
How?

hectis
01-21-2013, 12:45 AM
Besides Big Ben I don't know of any 49ers fans on this forum, and besides 100proof (who I don't think even post here anymore these days) I don't know who's a Ravens fan, but I guess it's Ben vs 100; who happen to be brothers like the two coaches of both teams; OK I made that last part up

IronSheik
01-21-2013, 01:33 AM
fuk the Cheatriots...they dont have a championship D anyway & always relied on their O which was pathetic

the league is clearly on Brady & BelliCheats dick....how could they not call this?

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18c4y2trzldomgif/original.gif

check two
01-21-2013, 01:40 AM
heat is also a fan of the 49ers.. dating back to last season, when they started getting better.

I am still surprised that the Ravens got to the super bowl, as there were times during the second half of the season that they didn't look like a playoff team at all.

Sheik still seems to think that Brady isn't one of the top QB's in the league, for some reason. I think the league is more on Ray Lewis's dick this year than the Patriots. They want to see him go out with a killing.

IronSheik
01-21-2013, 02:32 AM
lol...dont they have metal detectors or wands that check for this out there? this is why i rarely go to games in SF ever since HD, id much rather stay @home to watch...plus the face value of tix have doubled in the last decade. add to that, being around ignorant drunkards, it isn't the way to roll cuz if somebody came @me like that, i would retaliate

smh ATL had a good year...they finally won a playoff game so ignorant fans shouldnt be running their mouths & then tryin 2 get physical...u dunno who ur fukin wit

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/TYUoBV2dxzTwKTbHGqR2WQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/d0120fox.jpg (http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AiJqbWNH4b23oH6HTGWTfEFYYsp_;_ylu=X3oDMTFka3B kYnE0BG1pdANCbG9nIEJvZHkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA01lZGlhQmxvZ 0JvZHlBc3NlbWJseQ--;_ylg=X3oDMTJtcGdiNmtpBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDNjkwNjcxNzQtNTRjNi0zMjViLWE1YTMtZTI1NDc5MT NmM2NkBHBzdGNhdANuZmwEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=0/SIG=156jgn81f/EXP=1359966001/**http%3A//l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/N36WvpDSTpMxebvG2VE1Xg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http%3A//media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/d0120fox.jpg)
Most of the crowd leaving the Georgia Dome following the Falcons' 28-24 loss to the 49ers left calmly, contemplating what might have been. But in at least one instance, a dispute between a Falcons fan and a 49ers fan turned violent.

According to WSB-TV reporter Rachel Stockman (https://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AqTcnFWLi7ev6RRi8zu00AxYYsp_;_ylu=X3oDMTFkZWg zYnZwBG1pdANCbG9nIEJvZHkEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhQmxvZ 0JvZHlBc3NlbWJseQ--;_ylg=X3oDMTJtcGdiNmtpBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDNjkwNjcxNzQtNTRjNi0zMjViLWE1YTMtZTI1NDc5MT NmM2NkBHBzdGNhdANuZmwEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=0/SIG=127hgld2i/EXP=1359966001/**https%3A//twitter.com/wsbtv/status/293144841729241088), witnesses reported that a Falcons fan punched a 49er fan, who in turn pulled a knife and either cut or stabbed the Falcons fan in the neck. Details such as the exact individuals involved in the incident and the victim's condition are not yet known. The victim was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

midGet
01-21-2013, 05:26 AM
great team play on the ravens, McPhee with a clutch pass block.

fuck the pats

Jin10304
01-21-2013, 05:34 AM
Im goin for Wacco Flacco....theyve already toppled Luck, Manning, Brady...Colin is next.

THE W
01-21-2013, 07:42 AM
their win against the broncos was a joke but everyone stepped up and played well against the patriots, including flacco. they were clearly motivated from people saying they got lucky against the broncos(and they did).

bring on the harbaugh bowl!

hectis
01-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Why do you say they got lucky?

hectis
01-21-2013, 07:55 AM
Luck is when the team you play in the playoffs loses their starting QB to injury after they just got done beating you, and they have to play with a QB that shouldn't even be a QB!!!!

IrOnMaN
01-21-2013, 08:13 AM
How?

I am not sure but something doesn't seem right. The Patriots were suppose to win, which is why I have reason to believe that game was set up. The coach of the 49ers and Ravens are brothers, right? It was set up.

hectis
01-21-2013, 09:11 AM
I am not sure but something doesn't seem right. The Patriots were suppose to win, which is why I have reason to believe that game was set up. The coach of the 49ers and Ravens are brothers, right? It was set up.

SMH, just because a team was suppose to win does not mean they are always going to win; that's why the game is played, because you never know what could happen; Mike Tyson was suppose to beat Buster Douglass, but guess what it didn't work out that way; if upsets in sports never happened than they be pointless to watch, but they do, and to be honest it makes sports, so much better, so in closing there was no set up, and if the NFL was going to plan for two brothers to compete in the Super Bowl it be the manning brothers.

THE W
01-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Why do you say they got lucky?
28 of their 37 points came off a tipped ball that should have been caught and 3 gross safety miscues.

the broncos defense(namely champ bailey a rahim moore) blew that game.

hectis
01-21-2013, 09:39 AM
28 of their 37 points came off a tipped ball that should have been caught and 3 gross safety miscues.

the broncos defense(namely champ bailey a rahim moore) blew that game.

The Ravens get lots of pics by tips, and Manning is not really a good playoff QB

check two
01-21-2013, 10:48 AM
lol...dont they have metal detectors or wands that check for this out there? this is why i rarely go to games in SF ever since HD, id much rather stay @home to watch...plus the face value of tix have doubled in the last decade. add to that, being around ignorant drunkards, it isn't the way to roll cuz if somebody came @me like that, i would retaliate

smh ATL had a good year...they finally won a playoff game so ignorant fans shouldnt be running their mouths & then tryin 2 get physical...u dunno who ur fukin wit

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/TYUoBV2dxzTwKTbHGqR2WQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/d0120fox.jpg (http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AiJqbWNH4b23oH6HTGWTfEFYYsp_;_ylu=X3oDMTFka3B kYnE0BG1pdANCbG9nIEJvZHkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA01lZGlhQmxvZ 0JvZHlBc3NlbWJseQ--;_ylg=X3oDMTJtcGdiNmtpBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDNjkwNjcxNzQtNTRjNi0zMjViLWE1YTMtZTI1NDc5MT NmM2NkBHBzdGNhdANuZmwEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=0/SIG=156jgn81f/EXP=1359966001/**http%3A//l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/N36WvpDSTpMxebvG2VE1Xg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http%3A//media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/d0120fox.jpg)
Most of the crowd leaving the Georgia Dome following the Falcons' 28-24 loss to the 49ers left calmly, contemplating what might have been. But in at least one instance, a dispute between a Falcons fan and a 49ers fan turned violent.

According to WSB-TV reporter Rachel Stockman (https://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AqTcnFWLi7ev6RRi8zu00AxYYsp_;_ylu=X3oDMTFkZWg zYnZwBG1pdANCbG9nIEJvZHkEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhQmxvZ 0JvZHlBc3NlbWJseQ--;_ylg=X3oDMTJtcGdiNmtpBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDNjkwNjcxNzQtNTRjNi0zMjViLWE1YTMtZTI1NDc5MT NmM2NkBHBzdGNhdANuZmwEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=0/SIG=127hgld2i/EXP=1359966001/**https%3A//twitter.com/wsbtv/status/293144841729241088), witnesses reported that a Falcons fan punched a 49er fan, who in turn pulled a knife and either cut or stabbed the Falcons fan in the neck. Details such as the exact individuals involved in the incident and the victim's condition are not yet known. The victim was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

That wouldn't detect some knives.

THE W
01-21-2013, 11:43 AM
The Ravens get lots of pics by tips, and Manning is not really a good playoff QB
in every other instance peyton and his team just got outplayed by a better team.

this wasnt one of those instances.

it doesnt matter now, they DID outplay the patriots.

hectis
01-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Manning threw two pics!!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-21-2013, 02:48 PM
I predict HARBAUGH will win the SUPER BOWL!!!

Go NINERS!!!

Hollow Dartz
01-21-2013, 03:38 PM
A player on the Falcons named Jacjizz? Is he named after a 70's porn star or something?

You're a faggot hatin ass nigga, his name is jacquizz

check two
01-21-2013, 03:43 PM
^^
You must have the same name to be so sensitive, loser lol

Jin10304
01-21-2013, 05:46 PM
"The coach of the 49ers and Ravens are brothers, right? It was set up"

Wont be the first time they faced each other before though, they played each other in 2011 on Thanksgiving.

THE W
01-21-2013, 05:50 PM
Manning threw two pics!!!!
one wasnt his fault.

IronSheik
01-21-2013, 07:26 PM
In addition to the 15 positions (SF had 9) opened up cuz the superbowl players are ineligible, Rookie QBs Luck & Wilson added to roster

http://on.nfl.com/ProBowlRoster

check two
01-21-2013, 08:12 PM
Matt Ryan won't be playing cause of the injury that cost his team from winning late in the game.

check two
01-22-2013, 12:18 PM
Tim Brown suggests that Raiders head coach Bill Callahan threw Super Bowl XXXVII on purpose.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tim-brown-suggests-head-coach-bill-callahan-sabotaged-142043376--nfl.html

check two
01-22-2013, 01:58 PM
lol

Wes Welker's wife, Anna, had the following to say on Facebook: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

THE W
01-22-2013, 05:05 PM
Tim Brown suggests that Raiders head coach Bill Callahan threw Super Bowl XXXVII on purpose.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tim-brown-suggests-head-coach-bill-callahan-sabotaged-142043376--nfl.html
nah,

gruden had coached that team the previous year and knew their whole playbook. they had no chance.

100pr00f
01-22-2013, 06:36 PM
Besides Big Ben I don't know of any 49ers fans on this forum, and besides 100proof (who I don't think even post here anymore these days) I don't know who's a Ravens fan, but I guess it's Ben vs 100; who happen to be brothers like the two coaches of both teams; OK I made that last part up

im still here

Fuck the cheating ass pats...the head coach a sore losers storming off the field.....fuck Brady and all the pat players who dropped out the probowl due to fake injury's...just tell the truth your to damn hurt mentally to play

and fuck Wes Welker's racist ass wife ...I had a pleasure of meeting her 4 years ago .....she is a big racist and also stuck up looking down on any one who has less money

Ravens for the win ravens by 3 scores

check two
01-22-2013, 07:12 PM
in what ways is she racist?

check two
01-23-2013, 01:17 AM
400 pound QB, and biggest bust of all time, attempts comeback.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-draft-bust-jamarcus-russell-attempting-nfl-comeback-043914730--nfl.html

100pr00f
01-23-2013, 05:45 AM
in what ways is she racist?

the comments she made when she was in bmore...downtown at hooters

she is ether racist or very stupid

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-23-2013, 09:30 AM
niners win by 10

IronSheik
01-23-2013, 11:02 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/314135_10151197505536875_935765791_n.jpg

IronSheik
01-23-2013, 03:58 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18ceyp7dyoe7ejpg/original.jpg

llBARlllCODEll
01-25-2013, 05:03 PM
9ers win 37-30

IronSheik
01-28-2013, 02:14 PM
BuTI9XvTS8Q

check two
01-28-2013, 07:48 PM
Former 49ers first round pick, Kwame Harris, arrested for assaulting ex boyfriend.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/cyTDvgIx.MHkKFIN6NK2.g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/uspw_2387446.jpg

The dispute started when Harris got upset at his friend, Dimitri Geier, for pouring soy sauce on a plate of rice. Harris also accused Geier of stealing his underwear and tried pulling the man's pants down.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/kwame-harris-former-49ers-raiders-offensive-lineman-arrested-213622387--nfl.html

GZAjector
01-28-2013, 08:08 PM
i seem to recall him bent over in front of jeff garcia as a rookie. i think they called it "hazing".

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Bwahahahahaha...

NINERS TO DEMORALIZE THE RAVENS THIS SUNDAY!

check two
01-29-2013, 04:30 PM
lol @ Joe Flacco sounding like a little girl by complaining if he had to play in a cold weather super bowl, when football is meant to be played in the cold.

lol @ Randy Moss saying he's had a better career than Jerry Rice

Jin10304
01-30-2013, 12:50 AM
"Put my numbers next to his numbers" LOL OWNED

IronSheik
01-30-2013, 02:50 AM
lol...when u got a personality like Randy...how u think he's gonna respond when asked that? dumb ass media constantly baiting him with that ? so they get their soundbites

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/394844_10151376060524171_1955778653_n.jpg

anyway he can say whatever he wants...as long as he has a good game & takes home his 1st ring

hectis
01-30-2013, 03:28 AM
Randy Moss is one of my favourite players to ever play receiver, but the truth of the matter is he played for four teams, and you can only argue he was the best receiver in one of those teams history, however the other three you can't!!!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Randy Moss probably is the most talented WR ever to play the game. Best? I don't know about that. In all fairness, the only time Randy ever got to play with an elite QB, he was putting up numbers never seen before. That's a fact. Randy also hurt himself by signing with the Raiders. That team was a complete joke. If Randy had Rice's work ethic and team talent level that Rice's 49ers had, he would without a doubt be the greatest. He would also have rings right now. That's just not how things worked out though.

hectis
01-30-2013, 10:25 AM
Moss did not sign with the Raiders he was traded to them, and you're right if he would have not taken plays off, and played when he wanted to play than he probably would have more of an argument, but he did not do that, and he has no one else to blame, but his self.

check two
01-30-2013, 03:43 PM
49ers cornerback and Ghostface fan, Chris Culliver, says that a gay teammate would not be allowed and he would beat him up, during Artie Lange interview.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--report--niners-cb-says-openly-gay-players-would-not-be-welcomed-on-the-team-190346715.html

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-30-2013, 03:52 PM
WTF^How foolish of him

IronSheik
01-30-2013, 04:45 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/dam/assets/130128221414-ray-lewis-single-image-cut.jpg (https://subscription.si.com/storefront/site/si-everywhere/login.html?CGI-App-Id=com.time.sie.web&CGI-Site=si-everywhere&storeCode=SUBS)
Ray Lewis spoke with S.W.A.T.S.'s owner Mitch Ross in October to request items that would speed his recovery from a torn right triceps.

SI reported that Ray Lewis had received the banned substance IGF-1 (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130129/the-strange-lab-that-lured-numerous-athletes/), a muscle-building hormone resembling insulin. (Two years ago, Yahoo reported the same thing. (http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201108/deer-antler-supplements-might-be-kryptonite-pro-sports-drug-policies)) Lewis responded in two ways. First, he blamed it on the devil. (http://deadspin.com/5980256/) Second, he noted that he has never failed a drug test. (http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-01-29/sports/bal-lewis-denies-using-performanceenhancing-drugs-20130129_1_ray-lewis-ravens-linebacker-triceps) "Every test, I've ever took in the NFL, there's never been a question if I ever even thought about using anything."
The Ravens, through a spokesman, reiterated the point.
"Ray has been randomly tested for banned substances and has never failed a test. He has never been notified of a failed test," said Kevin Byrne, the Ravens' vice president of communications.
IGF-1 is banned by the NFL and every professional sports league. But the NFL does not test for IGF-1, because it is only detectable through blood testing. The league and union are still fighting over how to implement blood testing, which remains an imperfect science. Lewis and every other player could take any number of banned substances, but if they're not detectable through urine testing, the NFL would never find out. That includes HGH, the non-steroidal PED of choice.

This point was muddled in the immediate aftermath of the allegations against Lewis. An ESPN.com article (http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8894127/super-bowl-2013-ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-reportedly-connected-ped) used to contain these paragraphs:
According to the NFL Players Association, the NFL tests for the banned substance (IGF-1) that Lewis was linked with in the SI article.
A league source told ESPN that it can be assumed that "Ray has been randomly tested multiple times for that substance."
Today the article has been amended, removing the league source's assertion:
The NFL Players Association said the league does test for IGF-1, the banned substance found in deer-antler extract, but the NFL said it is not detectable with the league's current testing methods.
The first half of that is still not correct. We followed up with NFLPA spokesman George Atallah, who told us that "wrong information was relayed"—and there currently is no testing for IGF-1. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello confirmed that for us.

Ray Lewis's defense—that he never tested positive for IGF-1—isn't actually a defense. This isn't to pile on Lewis, who would be professionally negligent if he didn't use certain untestable banned substances to get strong and hurry back from injury, since there's nearly no way he could be suspended for it. It's just to point out that any talk of enforcement or of cleaning up a sport, be it from accused players or league sources downplaying an epidemic, will never be anything more than lip service. In the NFL, and in all sports, the dopers will always be years ahead of the testers, who are left playing chemical whack-a-mole for the sake of public relations.

check two
01-30-2013, 05:04 PM
If you can get out of murder charges, I'm sure you can get out of the deer antler thing anyway.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
01-31-2013, 07:49 AM
Moss did not sign with the Raiders he was traded to them, and you're right if he would have not taken plays off, and played when he wanted to play than he probably would have more of an argument, but he did not do that, and he has no one else to blame, but his self.

You're right, he was traded. As far as that taking plays off stuff, it is true. However, he only did that when his teams weren't winning. Not saying that a sufficient excuse, because it's not, but when his teams were in contention, he played hard. I would have to disagree with you on it all being his fault. Much of it was, but he was on some crappy teams during a lot of those years (especially with the Raiders) and definitely would have had much better numbers (possibly Rice like numbers) if he had been on the teams Rice was on.

hectis
01-31-2013, 08:30 AM
So if the Ravens win are people going to say they won, because Lewis used deer antler spray?

hectis
01-31-2013, 08:47 AM
Oh btw Cris Carter had way better catches than both Moss, and Rice did: Cris Carter was the master of the one handed catch!!!!

IronSheik
01-31-2013, 10:54 AM
smh: serves him right & typical for Danny Boy....always did stay in the pocket too long!

but these gold diggin whores....once they bait u, ur locked in for life. but that wasn't enough...she got greedy in 'retirement' livin large & came back to fuk him over

Former NFL quarterback and current CBS football analyst Dan Marino impregnating a former CBS Sports production assistant (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/oh_danny_girl_love_child_bC0SHH481536QPjsXfyWyJ). Marino, who has been a CBS pregame analyst since 2003, had an affair with Donna Savattere at some point in 2004, which led to Savattere giving birth to a daughter in June of 2005. In a written statement to the Post, Marino admitted to his dalliance: This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.
According to the Post, that "mutual agreement" involved Marino paying Savattere millions of dollars in hush money and Savattere moving to Texas. Marino agreed to pay Savattere millions to care for Chloe, sources say, and she moved to Texas as part of the deal.
Full size (http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18d77fpsfn3gejpg/original.jpg)
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18d77fpsfn3gejpg/medium.jpg (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/oh_danny_girl_love_child_bC0SHH481536QPjsXfyWyJ)

It's not clear exactly how much Marino paid. But after getting the dough, Savattere apparently started living large. She soon returned to New York from the Lone Star State, splitting her time between the Upper West Side and the Hamptons, where she became a fixture on the social scene.
Marino has four sons and two adopted daughters with his current wife, to whom he has been married for 28 years.

check two
01-31-2013, 08:19 PM
smh: serves him right & typical for Danny Boy....always did stay in the pocket too long!

but these gold diggin whores....once they bait u, ur locked in for life. but that wasn't enough...she got greedy in 'retirement' livin large & came back to fuk him over

Former NFL quarterback and current CBS football analyst Dan Marino impregnating a former CBS Sports production assistant (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/oh_danny_girl_love_child_bC0SHH481536QPjsXfyWyJ). Marino, who has been a CBS pregame analyst since 2003, had an affair with Donna Savattere at some point in 2004, which led to Savattere giving birth to a daughter in June of 2005. In a written statement to the Post, Marino admitted to his dalliance: This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.
According to the Post, that "mutual agreement" involved Marino paying Savattere millions of dollars in hush money and Savattere moving to Texas. Marino agreed to pay Savattere millions to care for Chloe, sources say, and she moved to Texas as part of the deal.
Full size (http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18d77fpsfn3gejpg/original.jpg)
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18d77fpsfn3gejpg/medium.jpg (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/oh_danny_girl_love_child_bC0SHH481536QPjsXfyWyJ)

It's not clear exactly how much Marino paid. But after getting the dough, Savattere apparently started living large. She soon returned to New York from the Lone Star State, splitting her time between the Upper West Side and the Hamptons, where she became a fixture on the social scene.
Marino has four sons and two adopted daughters with his current wife, to whom he has been married for 28 years.

The mistress had also said that his quick release and that she knew she would never be getting a ring, had caused problems in the relationship.

hectis
02-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Did the announce what players are going into the Hall of Fame this year yet?

RUSHING PLATYPUS
02-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Oh btw Cris Carter had way better catches than both Moss, and Rice did: Cris Carter was the master of the one handed catch!!!!

Yep. He was also the best at tip toeing the sideline and catching the ball.

check two
02-02-2013, 12:54 PM
-Loneliest ex 49er cries

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--outside-of-super-bowl-site--loneliest-ex-49er-brandon-jacobs-joins-a-different-kind-of-parade-in-his-hometown--043854348.html

check two
02-02-2013, 02:47 PM
-The 5 worst super bowl performances:

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/list-of-the-day/worst-super-bowl-halftime-performers-210935308.html

check two
02-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Andre Reed and Tim Brown didn't get voted in, but that fat fuck bum did?

hectis
02-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Andre Reed and Tim Brown didn't get voted in, but that fat fuck bum did?

Who is the fat fuck bum?

RUSHING PLATYPUS
02-02-2013, 11:39 PM
I have to say that Adrian Peterson's recovery from that injury has been absolutely incredible! He is a monster and deserves the MVP he won without a doubt. I can't believe he played like that 9 months after tearing both his ACL and MCL in quite a nasty fashion.

Art Vandelay
02-03-2013, 11:57 AM
The best game of the day is not the Super Bowl. It's the Penguins/Capitals game on NBC right now.

check two
02-03-2013, 12:02 PM
what about the Puppy Bowl?

hectis
02-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Is there a winner of the Puppy Bowl?

CEITEDMOFO
02-03-2013, 02:59 PM
TONITES MVP

http://images.cdn.camelmedia.net/items/1/3/2007/06/ron_jeremy_fucks_big_breasted_blonde/ron_jeremy_fucks_big_breasted_blonde_8_thumb.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Kinda messed up im playing black ops while those sandy hook kids sang

check two
02-03-2013, 07:00 PM
When is Alex Smith coming in?

SKAMPOE
02-03-2013, 08:28 PM
wooow
san fran fags got dominated by these raven bums smh

HANZO
02-03-2013, 08:46 PM
even im watching this.

i sense an epic come back from the 49ers

and lol at the blackout fucking Americans and their shitty electricity that would never happen in a champions league. im sorry but i had to add something euro related into this thread please continue.

midGet
02-04-2013, 12:35 AM
great play by the great Ravens!! many veterans in there and they can leave with the ring on :)

and oh yeah, that power outage....LMAO, really? but fuck the game, at least Beyonce got enough power to let her sing......

Jin10304
02-04-2013, 03:06 AM
Congrats to John, did yall see him like brother slap Jim at the end when they congratulated each other? Won a lot of fucking money today, Ray Lewis out like a champ, Flacco did it, 2 Kaperceptions. Fuck a blackout

IronSheik
02-04-2013, 03:35 AM
wow...what a game. many of the heads i watched it with were saying the refs had been favoring the Ravens in every playoff game cuz they wanted the Ray-Ray show (even though he was irrelevant & got burned several times). they were saying the 9ers got jobbed just like every other team that's played against them.

i dunno how to take that but i will say that there were several PI plays that were not called & that favored the Ravens while the 9ers did get called for at least one.

here's the big ones that were missed....

shoving a ref & not even drawing a penalty, let alone getting kicked out of the game???? Meanwhile in MLB making contact with an ump will get you an automatic suspension. Same goes for NBA players who dare touch a ref (ask Rondo)....how could this not be called???

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18djqrflmpr7ogif/original.gif

then the crazy ending with the two no calls for holding....

no PI here, just a nice grab the jersey in front of the endzone ref

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18dkanpsd5geugif/original.gif

lol...Phil Simms said it was a good non-call & it was Crabtree's fault?

then u had the hold on the safety which was not reviewed by the booth as all scoring plays should be

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18dk8woqzwhnhgif/original.gif

imo: 9ers lost this one with their horrid 1st half...but a really disappointing showing from the refs at the end....the supposed "NFL Best" who come in for a Super Bowl did a pretty poor job

Rame
02-04-2013, 04:42 AM
What a beautiful night!

Lol @ World Champions title though, isn't Super Bowl winners enough?

@ IronSheik, the refs always allow more in the Super Bowl, guess the Ravens took advantage of that.

Crackhead Bob
02-04-2013, 06:36 AM
Is there a winner of the Puppy Bowl?Uh yea, everybody that didn't watch it.

Art Vandelay
02-04-2013, 08:50 AM
then u had the hold on the safety which was not reviewed by the booth as all scoring plays should be

you know nothing about football and should never comment again. yes, all scoring plays are reviewed, but penalties cannot be reviewed so it wouldn't have mattered.

also, it wouldn't have mattered because the penalty for holding in the end zone is.....

http://tomahawktalk.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/safety-sign.jpg

check two
02-04-2013, 10:50 AM
wow...what a game. many of the heads i watched it with were saying the refs had been favoring the Ravens in every playoff game cuz they wanted the Ray-Ray show (even though he was irrelevant & got burned several times). they were saying the 9ers got jobbed just like every other team that's played against them.

i dunno how to take that but i will say that there were several PI plays that were not called & that favored the Ravens while the 9ers did get called for at least one.

shoving a ref & not even drawing a penalty, let alone getting kicked out of the game???? Meanwhile in MLB making contact with an ump will get you an automatic suspension. Same goes for NBA players who dare touch a ref (ask Rondo)....how could this not be called???

imo: 9ers lost this one with their horrid 1st half...but a really disappointing showing from the refs at the end....the supposed "NFL Best" who come in for a Super Bowl did a pretty poor job

You sound really sore. Maybe next year.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-04-2013, 11:28 AM
I thought the lack of running when we had the ball 1st and goal was the real killer at the end of the game. They should have ran Gore.

Kap was about to take off around the left end on 3rd down but due to bad play clock management hHarbaugh called a time out.

Art Vandelay
02-04-2013, 11:40 AM
san fran wasting 2 time outs in the 2nd half really hurt. and yeah, like you said, they should have run it from the goal line.

Hollow Dartz
02-04-2013, 02:25 PM
I thought the lack of running when we had the ball 1st and goal was the real killer at the end of the game. They should have ran Gore.

Kap was about to take off around the left end on 3rd down but due to bad play clock management hHarbaugh called a time out.

Yeah I saw that play, I knew it was going to be a td the lane was right there, but mutherfuckers can't manage the clock smh that would've sealed the deal imo

Art Vandelay
02-04-2013, 02:38 PM
a run first qb has never won the super bowl and it will probably never happen. should have played alex smith

check two
02-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Especially after that terrible first half.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-04-2013, 05:05 PM
We did fine the first half we were moving the ball, running well then the fumble and the next drive we had an interception. That killed 2 drives. Oh well the team is young enough and we have 17 of 22 of our starters already signed to extensions.

Hollow Dartz
02-04-2013, 05:13 PM
a run first qb has never won the super bowl and it will probably never happen. should have played alex smith
You sound like them old as NFL analysts who don't want to see the league changing. This post was exactly the main reason why I wanted the 49ers to win. Kaepernick was supposed to bring in the new era of QB with a Super Bowl. He played shitty with over 300 passing yards? lol Alex Smith my ass. Go cry with Ron Jaworski.

We did fine the first half we were moving the ball, running well then the fumble and the next drive we had an interception. That killed 2 drives. Oh well the team is young enough and we have 17 of 22 of our starters already signed to extensions.
Exactly, every drive yall couldve scored. I'm telling you man that 2nd timeout yall burnt on that QB keep play killed yall, that was a TD the lane was OPEN. I was pissed man, how do you not have good clock management when it counts. I mean just look at that play, it was there. They shouldve just did a few running plays after that.....

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Word man once that timeout was called it killed our chances. You never leave the game up to the officials. There was a lot of no calls, but that aint what lost the game for us, it was our clock management and play calling that lost the game. We ran all over the Ravens. I was hoping they would bring out the Jumbo package and run in straight up the middle after our last 1st down to score. Ngata was out and we were dominating the line of scrimmage. 1 run and 3 passes as our final chance to get ahead and we failed. That 3rd down timeout fucked us up.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-04-2013, 05:20 PM

But he's not a run first QB.

check two
02-04-2013, 05:35 PM
You sound like them old as NFL analysts who don't want to see the league changing. Go cry with Ron Jaworski.

wut? lol

Art Vandelay
02-04-2013, 05:45 PM
You sound like them old as NFL analysts who don't want to see the league changing. This post was exactly the main reason why I wanted the 49ers to win. Kaepernick was supposed to bring in the new era of QB with a Super Bowl. He played shitty with over 300 passing yards? lol Alex Smith my ass. Go cry with Ron Jaworski.

or i sound like somebody that has watched the past 28 super bowls and have only seen pass-first qbs win.

bradshaw, steve young, elway and big ben could all run, but they could read a pass defense. kapernack can't do that. he has one read then runs.

CEITEDMOFO
02-04-2013, 08:06 PM
THE DUDES ANNOUCNING THE GAME EVEN SAID IF HE NEVER RAN HE WOULD STILL BE TOP 5 QB ROFL@ CALLING HIM A RUN FIRST QB

HE DIDNT MISS A FEILD GOAL OR FUMBLE THE BALL :nonono:
CK7 WILL BE NEXT YRS SUPERBOWL MVp

check two
02-04-2013, 09:21 PM
what an idiot

-Deion Sanders doubts NFL’s concussion problem, says former players are looking for payday

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/deion-sanders-doubts-nfl-concussion-problem-says-former-225011441--nfl.html

CEITEDMOFO
02-04-2013, 09:26 PM
THATS CAUSE DEION WAS TO FAST TO GET CONCUSSIONs

check two
02-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Too scared to get hit

check two
02-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Some people making a big deal cause it might be tough to have a halftime show for next year's super bowl cause of the colder weather conditions? lol Who cares? Chicks watch the halftime show anyway.

IronSheik
02-05-2013, 05:17 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/395744_10151246486691006_2001564694_n.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
02-06-2013, 01:18 AM
c1f7eZ8cHpM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5Yo1i3htSA4/TzBuW3BNgkI/AAAAAAAAALk/HKGuvnTL7R8/s1600/eligotthatswag.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
02-06-2013, 01:21 AM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Dirty Knowledge
02-06-2013, 01:23 AM

HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED FOOTBALL IN YOUR LIFE????

TRU LIFE REAL SHIT QUESTION, BRAh

http://jackshot.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/gallery1.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-06-2013, 08:32 AM
Dirty - Have you ever acknowledged the fact your team didnt make the play-offs?

True shit, real life bro!

airwolf91
02-06-2013, 12:25 PM
i see the giants, seahawks,falcons,saints, or 49ers taking it next year.... and rex ryan gettin fired around mid season....

check two
02-06-2013, 12:46 PM
http://www.magweb.com/picts/actor/38063/janmichael_vincent.jpg

check two
02-06-2013, 01:37 PM
-Titus Young says he is better than Calvin Johnson

Young was sent home by the Lions on three occasions during the 2012 season. The first instance occurred when Young sucker-punched teammate Louis Delmas during the offseason workouts. Young was also late for team meetings and the last straw took place when he intentionally lined up in the wrong spot during a Nov. 18 loss to the Green Bay Packers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/titus-young-says-better-calvin-205800888--nfl.html

hectis
02-06-2013, 06:09 PM
When The Vikings would play the Lions Titus Young was the player I would say we need to watch out for not Calvin Johnson; This was a lie vic told you today!!!!

check two
02-09-2013, 03:43 AM
If not for injuries, Sterling Sharpe would have probably been one of the best receivers of all time.

hectis
02-10-2013, 04:47 PM
So the rumour is that Percy Harvin might be on the trading block. Not sure how I feel about this.

If The Vikings do trade him I will need a new banner