PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RynMur
09-27-2007, 07:14 PM
I think some Cowboys fans are getting excited a little too early. There's still plenty of football left. Last year didn't turn out too good for them.

Ha lighten up. It's good to have faith in your team.

Storm
09-27-2007, 07:36 PM
This could actually be our year

Olive Oil Goombah
09-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Tony Romo isn't as good as cowboy fans think.

RynMur
09-29-2007, 08:37 PM
I feel some Cowboy hate rising.

Storm
09-30-2007, 11:46 AM
Tony Romo isn't as good as cowboy fans think.
He's a Top 10/15 QB, you cant deny that.
I feel some Cowboy hate rising.
I think so too

Dirty Knowledge
09-30-2007, 03:18 PM
I think Cowboy fans have every right to be excited, no doubt.

----

Tonight though is a big game for my G-Men coming off that big comeback that no one seems to know about last week except us Giant fans. Still no respect, but I feel the media where they're coming from. I expect to put a beating on Philly tonight I think the Giants can lock 'em down early and often and we'll be scoring the same. We've taken big hits this year. BJ's already out, now I hear D-Ward ain't playing so it's up to Rubeun Droughns. Tonight will be an Eli game, he's gonna have to put up some numbers and I think he'll have over 300, with 3 TDs.

Dirty Knowledge
09-30-2007, 03:35 PM
LOL @ DAUNTE taunting the Dolphin fans.. classic.

Storm
09-30-2007, 03:43 PM
I think Cowboy fans have every right to be excited, no doubt.

----

Tonight though is a big game for my G-Men coming off that big comeback that no one seems to know about last week except us Giant fans. Still no respect, but I feel the media where they're coming from. I expect to put a beating on Philly tonight I think the Giants can lock 'em down early and often and we'll be scoring the same. We've taken big hits this year. BJ's already out, now I hear D-Ward ain't playing so it's up to Rubeun Droughns. Tonight will be an Eli game, he's gonna have to put up some numbers and I think he'll have over 300, with 3 TDs.

I can understand how people say we're not as good as we look so far but we have played very well this season. I hope you guys do put a beating on them. Its been a tough year so far with so many injuries so early for you guys

Dirty Knowledge
09-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Naw they look mad good. Pretty scary. Surprised they Kept Romo in today. That offense when it clicks is very hard to control. But that first game the Giants showed we can contend with Dallas even with mutual injuries or not. It'd be dope to see maybe an NFC Title game Dallas v Giants or even Dallas v Philly or someone from the NFC East because our divison is the shits. Well I'm a hit up this Tampa Bay, Carolina game for a while.. those TB boys looking pretty good.

Hollow Dartz
09-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Man, IDK what happened to the Panthers today, maybe the Eagles can bring my spirit back up.

Storm
09-30-2007, 08:21 PM
you guys have so much talent, idk why you guys have done so bad recently

Hollow Dartz
09-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Me neither man, I think it has to do something with the QB situation. But David Carr isn't shitty. IDK, I just found out Eagles don't have Westbrook and are also missing 4 other Pro bowlers.

Vegan
09-30-2007, 08:28 PM
colts keep smacking teams silly!! wow, a lot of playoff teams from last year fell the fuck off!!

Storm
09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
hows jake delhome doing so far this season?, I guess it has to be something with the offense because you guys have a great defense

Storm
09-30-2007, 08:36 PM
colts keep smacking teams silly!! wow, a lot of playoff teams from last year fell the fuck off!!

yea very true. Chicago(1-3), SD(1-3), Baltimore(2-2) all lost

Hollow Dartz
09-30-2007, 09:12 PM
hows jake delhome doing so far this season?, I guess it has to be something with the offense because you guys have a great defense

He's doing ok. He did ASS in the preseason. He's injured right now. The Giants are beating the Eagles 7-0 Damn.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-30-2007, 10:05 PM
Panthers suck this year damn....They need to get DeAngelo Williams the ball more.

Complex
09-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Lovely day in football today.... NOBODY thought the Chiefs had a chance today and we took out the Chargers.... Plus the Donkeys lost, so now we tied for 1st in AFC West.....Now what bitches....

All i got to say is watch out for rookie WR #82 Dwayne Bowe, this cat is a monsta in the making, he is owning cbs right now....

CHIEEEEEEEEEEFFFFSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
10-01-2007, 12:38 AM
16-3.

How bout those Giants now Eric Unseen? Unseen because his team has lost 2 in a row!

IronFingaz7
10-01-2007, 12:39 AM
4-0 Cowboys!!!

P.E.A.C.E.

Dirty Knowledge
10-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Boys gotta see the GMen one mo time in Dirty Jerz!

12 Sacks on ya ass McNabb yo where you at Queenof Poetry I'm callin yo ass out it's Week 4 what's really good?!

Gmen's next 3 games:

Atlanta
Miami
Jets

I'm thinking of a 5-2 thing going on.

Dirty Knowledge
10-01-2007, 12:52 AM
LT and Carson on the sidelines really pumped up that D... Osi said even if Westbrook played it wouldn't of matter lol I believe em.

Treazon
10-01-2007, 08:34 AM

12 Sacks on ya ass McNabb yo where you at Queenof Poetry I'm callin yo ass out it's Week 4 what's really good?!

Gmen's next 3 games:

Atlanta
Miami
Jets

oddly enough out of those 3 teams, atlantas playing the best, when on paper miami and NYJ are way better than ATL, but if the gmen keep playin d like that they'll go 5-2 no probs

osi is the man

Storm
10-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Lovely day in football today.... NOBODY thought the Chiefs had a chance today and we took out the Chargers.... Plus the Donkeys lost, so now we tied for 1st in AFC West.....Now what bitches....

All i got to say is watch out for rookie WR #82 Dwayne Bowe, this cat is a monsta in the making, he is owning cbs right now....

yea I was a little surprised to see them win that game but SD is over-rated to me but still a good game for you guys. Did you see that catch he made last week?? it was amazing

kurupt_kw
10-01-2007, 12:00 PM

Don't get too excited. My rested Jags are going to bend them over and rape them hard next week. Fred Taylor will get at least 130 yards rushing. Bowe will be lined up against Rasheen Mathis and will look like the rookie he is. It will be a blood bath.

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2007, 12:08 PM

Gmen's next 3 games:

Atlanta
Miami
Jets

Yeah yeah yeah............I'll eat crow. They sucked.........I mean the offensive line needs to get balls and help McNabb out!

Complex
10-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Don't get too excited. My rested Jags are going to bend them over and rape them hard next week. Fred Taylor will get at least 130 yards rushing. Bowe will be lined up against Rasheen Mathis and will look like the rookie he is. It will be a blood bath.

lmao well see bout that... last year we smashed yall at Arrowhead so get ready for another azz whoopin... LJ is finally bustin out & now that we got Kennison back plus D. Bowe and Gonzalez, thats alot of weaponz to deal with.. Both of our D s are nice too, should be a good game on the real....

Imma be @ this game... gonna be hype I cant wait!!!

Dirty Knowledge
10-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Naw QOP that ain't good enough BOW DOWN!

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Damn...............u really want a sista to work!

Ha!

Dirty Knowledge
10-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Hehehe.

Yep.

I won't have my pants pulled down or anything when you bow down, though. :P

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Oh my...............u dirty bird!

LOL

Dirty Knowledge
10-01-2007, 02:16 PM
I swore I saw someone doing the dirty bird after they sacked McFlab last night. I can't believe David Fakers got 3 points for ya'll. Oh well, the Smeagles are done for. I'll see ya'll at Pinkin Slifancial Field next month or so.

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Yeah yeah whatever.......we got a bye man and we r gonna reboot............u comin to a game?

Dirty Knowledge
10-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Haha, I wish.. I was surprised when I heard tics were available to last night.. ha.. I stay in So. Fla though I've never been to the Meadowlands, not even my pops, but he did go to see Fran Tarkenton play when the G-Men were at Yankee Stadium.. I know I know I gotta see my BOYS! It sucks cuz I was gonna get ticks to the Dolphin/Giants game!!! But...yeah..THEy just hada go to friggin LONDON..

If you send me a tick to the Philly/Giant game I'll gladly accept.

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2007, 02:32 PM
LOL............yeah ok like I got that kind of $$$$............I am seeing 3 games this season and the tickets was like $1500.00 a piece for each game! I'm poor and black man.................

Dirty Knowledge
10-01-2007, 02:36 PM
LOL.. you're better off than me I can tell ya that much.. 1500 a piece? We could fix some windows.. fix some toilets/sinks...fix the hot water.. fix the AC and shit for all that baby! Hehe.. but ya have fun.. I can see you dressed up like those chicks in that Giants commercial.. wooeyy.. Im out tho Peace gotta run! GO BIG BLUE!

kurupt_kw
10-01-2007, 04:15 PM
lmao well see bout that... last year we smashed yall at Arrowhead so get ready for another azz whoopin... LJ is finally bustin out & now that we got Kennison back plus D. Bowe and Gonzalez, thats alot of weaponz to deal with.. Both of our D s are nice too, should be a good game on the real....

Imma be @ this game... gonna be hype I cant wait!!!

LOL I was just fucking with ya. Actually I think this will be a close game. Jags were playing good football before the bye. I'm just hoping they can pick up where they left off.

I'm damn jealous that you get to be there for it!!!! Being Canadian and short on funds I've only had the chance to see 2 NFL games.

Treazon
10-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Ooooossssiiiiiiiiii

Storm
10-03-2007, 12:33 PM
6 sacks, Damn!. One shy of the record. Its funny too because a couple of days ago the NFL Network were showing a top ten records that will never be broken and Derek Thomas record was one of them

Visionz
10-05-2007, 01:35 PM
16-3.

How bout those Giants now Eric Unseen? Unseen because his team has lost 2 in a row!lol, its all good man, we've competed until the end in all our games, damn-near beat the Colts. After watching the shit that has been Texans football for the last six years or so, I'll taking competing until the end vs. the "shit, this game is over!" by the 2nd quarter type thing. We're on our way

Once Johnson gets back in the game I think we'll take a lot of people by surprise. Schaub's proven to be the real deal at QB. I feel sorry for the Panther fans having to watch Carr now. Enjoy those dump off passes for 3 yards all day long.

btw Cowboys taking the NFC this year to face the Patriots. I'm going to see the preview two weeks from now. Its gonna be an amazing game. When that crowd is getting rowdy as a muthafucka, just remember I'll be atleast partly responsible.

Dirty Knowledge
10-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Aaron. Ross.

Dirty Knowledge
10-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Ya'll gotta see that Plaxico Burress Touchdown...holy shit did that dude get worked.

netscape check two
10-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Bears wreck shop on the previously undefeated Packers, in Green Bay. :)

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2007, 01:12 AM
Lets talk Best Defense in the League guys.

I'm thinking Giants.

Vegan
10-08-2007, 05:25 AM
Bears wreck shop on the previously undefeated Packers, in Green Bay. :)

that was to be expected since green bay hasn't gone 5-0 since the late 60's.

ahh, colts are 5-0 after stomping the bucs into the ground, even with as many injuries as we had, but they were short at running back as well.

colts: 5-0
patriots: 5-0

this is shaping up to be the game of the year. i am glad it is being played here.

hectis
10-08-2007, 04:10 PM
am thinking the cowboys win by at least 20 points today

ilzPotent
10-08-2007, 04:16 PM
uhhh ::clears throat::

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!

netscape check two
10-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Bills over the Cowboys tonight.

Visionz
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
^not a chance, even if it starts out a trap game, Dallas' got way too much firepower to stay down to a team as lame as the Bills.

ilzPotent
10-08-2007, 04:29 PM
wowsers the cowboys are feeling big rye now...I don't think the bills are going to beat them.

hectis
10-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Bills over the Cowboys tonight.

next week new england vs dallas in what should be a game of undefeated teams

hectis
10-08-2007, 04:31 PM
^not a chance, even if it starts out a trap game, Dallas' got way too much firepower to stay down to a team as lame as the Bills.

the bills have 9 people on ir this year already and jp is trash i would keep him on the bench

netscape check two
10-08-2007, 04:35 PM
The Patriots will manhandle the Cowboys.

hectis
10-08-2007, 04:37 PM
The Patriots will manhandle the Cowboys.

i dont know i mean moss has always played good vs the cowboys but this should be a good game

netscape check two
10-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Hectis, you're only allowed to comment on the Vikings. lol

ilzPotent
10-08-2007, 04:39 PM
hmp those cheaters have probably been filming ole boy phillip calling plays all year...cheating faggits

hectis
10-08-2007, 04:44 PM
hmp those cheaters have probably been filming ole boy phillip calling plays all year...cheating faggits

hahahaha yeah that would not shock me

Hectis, you're only allowed to comment on the Vikings. lol

well dont worry even if the cowboys do win vs the bills and then beat new england they wont beat the vikings

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2007, 04:52 PM
The pressure's on the Girls tonight. They've got Buffalo, N.E. at home and then the Vikes at home before a bye. If they lose tonight, next week they probably get shelled by N.E. and then they can be tied with the Skins and Giants at 4-2. The NFC East is still tied up no one's a lock. And who knows maybe Adrian Peterson runs all over Dallas in that game before the bye. Dallas HAS to win 2 outta the next three. Because after that Bye Week, they play AT Philly, AT Giants, then the Skins at home. So the Girls got it the worst because straight out of that bye week they've gotta fight off (assuming they keep it) first place from what's going to be three really hungry teams. So the Girls got pressure tonight to win this game. They could be looking towards next week. Roscoe Parrish will run one back tonight, and Marshawn Lynch could run all over that Dallas D which to me is mad suspect. Homo could get rattled by that Buffalo crowd still pissed about the 2 Super Bowl losses. But I look for Dallas to win here, because their offense is playing incredible and I doubt the Bills can stop 'em.

Visionz
10-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Anyone who thinks this game is gonna be close is dreamin.

They won't look ahead but I am.

Dallas vs. Patriots is what's up.

Dallas is pretty much a lock in talent with the Patriots offensivley, Moss Edges out TO but not by a real large margin, both gamebreakin' WR's. Really, there's good match-ups position by position with Dallas 's slight edge being in the ground game since Maroney's out. Jones is decent, Barber is a muthafuckin BEAST! Patriots have a chance of confusing Romo, really only in his 2nd year, but in the Chicago game he did a great job of avoiding sacks that surprised the shit outta me, dude lookin like a slow-ass version of Vince Young, lol, shakin' muthafuckas off. They've shown the ability to change the game plan up if needed as well. You could tell when the Rams limited TO and then Crayton had that crazy 130 or so yards. Patriots pulled off the same thing with Stallworth this week, Moss is limited----the other guy plays lights out. Makes me think that it's gonna turn into a shootout that could go either way.

Guarentee you though, I'm personally gonna make sure the Patriots line gets plenty of false starts. Me & 60,000 rowdy friends is a Noisy-fuckin bunch. :b , hands down the best pro game I'll have ever gone to.

netscape check two
10-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Yeah, you were right about tonight's game not being close. Until near the end when the Cowboys had to come back. lol Very pathetic performance for Romo. I'm surprised they didn't bench him. The Cowboys were very lucky to win that game tonight. They used up too much of their gusto to win this one. I see them getting hammered next week against the Patriots. Lose by at least 15.

netscape check two
10-09-2007, 12:27 AM
What do you's think about the QB situation with Cardinals? lol I think Leinart should stop being such a crybaby. Maybe practice a little more, instead of spending so much time at celeb parties. He has plenty of time in the future to possibly be their quarterback. Right now, Warner is a better quarterback than him.

RynMur
10-09-2007, 02:22 AM
Patriots winning by 15?? I'll put some money down for that one. Anyways, yea Leinart is doing terrible. I don't think it's all about his huge head for fame, its just the big gap between the NFL and college.

Visionz
10-09-2007, 02:24 AM
http://www.kojinshugi.com/wp-content/crow.jpg
obviously a lot closer game than I thought'd be. I have no idea why that deep saftey was invisible to Romo the entire night.

They better figure that shit out by next week. They try that same thing against the Patriots and its murder. They still got alot of fire power when Tony is making good reads.

Vegan
10-09-2007, 06:05 AM
Yeah, you were right about tonight's game not being close. Until near the end when the Cowboys had to come back. lol Very pathetic performance for Romo. I'm surprised they didn't bench him. The Cowboys were very lucky to win that game tonight. They used up too much of their gusto to win this one. I see them getting hammered next week against the Patriots. Lose by at least 15.

i see that happening as well. the pats will dominate them.

the jills had a chance to win, but their coaching staff makes bad calls, and they do that often. within the last 5 minutes of the game, the jills were in the red zone and had a fist down, up 24 - 16. all they had to do was run the ball three times to eat up clock and then kick a game ending field goal. instead they opt to pass on first down, incomplete. run on second down for 2 yards. on third down they opt to throw and the ball is intercepted and ran back to around the jill's 30 yard line. that right there i what killed them. if they were to go up 27-16, they walk away winners and the cowgirls begin their decline. now their decline begins next week.

IronFingaz7
10-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Damn, I almost had a heart attack during that damn game, but I'm glad they pulled it out. 5-0. And why all the hate against the Cowboys? I see no one else team getting shitted on, but always see the Cowboys getting shitted on constantly. Whatever. Can't wait for next week.

P.E.A.C.E.

num2son
10-09-2007, 12:33 PM
I CANT BELIEVE THE COWBOYS WON!!! LOL!

I went to bed when it was 17 to 7 Bills lead.

6 Tony Turnovers.
But tony played awful.

GO!!! COWBOYS!!!

RynMur
10-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Damn, I almost had a heart attack during that damn game, but I'm glad they pulled it out. 5-0. And why all the hate against the Cowboys? I see no one else team getting shitted on, but always see the Cowboys getting shitted on constantly. Whatever. Can't wait for next week.

P.E.A.C.E.

The same reason why people hate on the Yankees. They just wish their teams didn't suck.

Dirty Knowledge
10-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Bills wish that kick had went "WIDE RIGHT"

ilzPotent
10-09-2007, 01:57 PM
ahem Dallas - shakey with the interceptions but once again undefeated.

netscape check two
10-09-2007, 04:16 PM
A person isn't being a hater by saying Romo sucked last night. It's just stating the truth. Like I said, the Cowboys and Romo were being all hyped up early last season also, and then the decline started. This week coming up will be their first good team they played so far, so we'll see what happens. I think that the rookie Bills QB is better than Romo.

Vegan
10-09-2007, 05:16 PM
yeah, if the bills stick with their rookie qb, trent edwards, fire dick jauron at year's end, trent will be doing things next year. they need a coach who understands that lee evans must be part of their attack.

RynMur
10-09-2007, 07:51 PM
A person isn't being a hater by saying Romo sucked last night. It's just stating the truth. Like I said, the Cowboys and Romo were being all hyped up early last season also, and then the decline started. This week coming up will be their first good team they played so far, so we'll see what happens. I think that the rookie Bills QB is better than Romo.

Hater, just doesn't know it yet.

confusionborn
10-09-2007, 08:16 PM
i hope dallas beaats the pats so the giants can give them there first loss,we need revenge

Visionz
10-09-2007, 08:29 PM
ahaha, Tony played just as bad as you'll EVER see yet kept it together enough to pull the game out in the end.

Bills offense was shit last night, if you can't turn 6 turnovers into a win, especially when two where for TD's, then let's face it, the offense sucks, and that includes their QB.

......are you insinuating that the Giant's aren't a good team? & what about that 31 they hung on Chicago? (obviously GRosSman is a crap QB) but their D is full of playmakers (and mostly healthy when they played)

Patriots are the first good team they played, they're the first phenomal-team-that-looks-lik-they-could-possibly-go-19-0, team they played this year, and yes we will see what's what. I don't think Romo plays that bad two games in a row & should be alot closer than some damn 15 point spread.

Storm
10-09-2007, 11:48 PM
agree^^ to me, its natural for a player to have atleast one bad game.Theres highes and lows. Also, even if we havent played a good team yet, the fact we won and havent let out guard down like other teams do, is a good sign for us even if I guess we were lucky to win against buffalo (I wasnt able to watch the second hlaf of the game due to work so I cant say if we were lucky)

Dirty Knowledge
10-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Tony gets OWNED on MNF.

Visionz
10-10-2007, 12:53 AM
^good thing we're playin on a Sunday then lol

SWAMP WATER
10-10-2007, 10:50 AM
agree^^ to me, its natural for a player to have atleast one bad game.Theres highes and lows. Also, even if we havent played a good team yet, the fact we won and havent let out guard down like other teams do, is a good sign for us even if I guess we were lucky to win against buffalo (I wasnt able to watch the second hlaf of the game due to work so I cant say if we were lucky)

Dallas still sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP WATER
10-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Greenbay sucks,a bay bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!grab a titie!!

Storm
10-10-2007, 11:38 AM
We're 5-0. Enough said

Dirty Knowledge
10-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Unseen I know you ain't a fair-weather fan.

Come Honor Face
10-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Greenbay sucks,a bay bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!grab a titie!!

a bey bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!grab a tittie indeed!

netscape check two
10-11-2007, 12:03 AM
RynMur, I thought you were a Saints fan last season? lol My bad if I'm getting you mixed up with some of the other Saints fans that have disappeared this season.

The Giants were looking like they were in the beginning of the season. They have been starting to get things more straightened out recently. They are maybe an average team right now. Possibly could be above average if they get with it.

I didn't say the Bills offense played well in their game against the Cowboys. Only that their Rookie QB is better than Romo.

Right now, the Bears aren't the same team as last season. They lost their starting running back. They lost some people on defense to injuries and other teams. Briggs is grudginly playing for them.

I would also say that the Cardinals might be a better team right now than the Cowboys. :)

Dirty Knowledge
10-11-2007, 10:28 AM
I see where you coming from about the Giants. And as the biggest Giant fan on this board, I agree. We need to win that BIG Game this year to get us that attention as a good team. But you know what? I've always loved being a Giants fan for the fact that we never get any respect, always the underdogs, and we're always fighting for our playoff lives. So I hope the league still thinks of us as 'average' when we hit those playoffs again.

RynMur
10-11-2007, 02:06 PM
check two, nope cowboys fan all my life. i will root for the cardinals occasionally though cuz i grew up there. so you want to hate on the cowboys, who is your favorite team?

Dirty Knowledge
10-11-2007, 02:10 PM
I love how people love the teams from where they've never been. I could never be a Dodger a fan, a Falcon fan, a Raider fan... I'm straight up NY/FLA, how the FUCK can you like a team where you're not from? That's front runner status to me. I mean, it's cool for a guy like Eric to root for the Boys/Texans because they both Texas I can understand that.. but.. I know a dude from BX that's a Cowboys and a Mets fan.. wtf.

IronFingaz7
10-11-2007, 02:51 PM
I love how people love the teams from where they've never been. I could never be a Dodger a fan, a Falcon fan, a Raider fan... I'm straight up NY/FLA, how the FUCK can you like a team where you're not from? That's front runner status to me. I mean, it's cool for a guy like Eric to root for the Boys/Texans because they both Texas I can understand that.. but.. I know a dude from BX that's a Cowboys and a Mets fan.. wtf.

It's not a big deal. I'm a Cowboys fan and an Orlando Magic fan and I'm from New York as well. I've been a Cowboy fan since I was like 5 years old because my dad was a fan and I've been a Magic fan since '92 when Shaq came through and I just stayed with them.

P.E.A.C.E.

Dirty Knowledge
10-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Crazy.

InvincibleArmor79
10-12-2007, 01:50 PM
big game this weekend.. cowboys v. patriots.. im ready for tony homo to get sonned by a real qb..

Storm
10-12-2007, 01:55 PM

Im a NY Yankees & Dallas Cowboys fan, I was born in rhode island, lived there for about 9 or 8 years and moved to florida, where I still am now. I became a Yankees from watching the games with my father when I was really young. Ever since I was interested in sports, they've been my team to root for.

RynMur
10-12-2007, 02:04 PM
I think there is a few members in the clan whose favorite team is the cowboys also.

Storm
10-12-2007, 02:09 PM
yea, theres some in here. Its funny to see ppls reaction when they learn im from rhode island but a yankees/cowboys fan

Visionz
10-12-2007, 02:12 PM
^But why would you root for a team that you have Zero chance of seeing live? (unless of course you're loaded, then fuck it, root for whoever you want) It's cool watching games on TV & all but it ain't shit compared to seeing it for real.

Trust that Texas Stadium is gonna be fuckin live this weekend. I'm trying to see some false starts, timeouts cause you can't hear, -type shit. The crowd can get into a QB's head, even one as good as Tom Brady. Can't Wait for Sunday to GEt here!

Storm
10-12-2007, 02:17 PM
idk, I just liked them and then they became my favorite team. I was going to go their game in miami but couldnt get tickets from my uncle that season tickets to miami dolphins games. Its alright if they're so far, it doesnt bother me. As long as I get to go to a football or baseball game then im good

SWAMP WATER
10-13-2007, 06:35 PM
We're 5-0. Enough said

You wont be after the pats beat the fuck outta ya.

Visionz
10-14-2007, 01:30 AM
You wont be after the pats beat the fuck outta ya. Chicago's offense has been amazing this year. It doesn't matter who the QB be is, Cedric Benson is guarenteed to bust through the line and leave blazing blue streaks behind him every time he touches the ball. The addition of Hester as a WR has been something that nobody has an answer for. What's he got like 15 td's already?? sickness. they're gonna award your team the 1st pick in the draft with that kind of amazing play ^O^

Ozmosis
10-14-2007, 02:02 PM
i hope the cowboys win later on today:cheerlie: but it seems the odds are against them being that the pats are such a good ass team

Complex
10-14-2007, 05:21 PM
L J iz back with a vengence..... and Imma go head and say it Jared Allen is the best D end in football right now... looked like dude was playin with 12 year olds... he is a monsta for real, betta recognize....

Vegan
10-14-2007, 06:16 PM
this cowboys patriots game is sick thus far.

Vegan
10-14-2007, 06:41 PM
damn, brady has 20 td's and just 2 pics all year. he's on pace to break manning's single season record of 49 td's. fuck that.

IronFingaz7
10-14-2007, 10:17 PM
You won't win a game with that many fucking penalties. Ridiculous. Had a chance, but penalties eliminate the chance to win not to mention great D, but failed D on third downs.

P.E.A.C.E.

netscape check two
10-15-2007, 12:30 AM
Yeah, the Cowboys got smoked, and some people in here were questioning my prediction that they would lose by at least 15. lol

IronFingaz7
10-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah, the Cowboys got smoked, and some people in here were questioning my prediction that they would lose by at least 15. lol

They didn't need to score that last touchdown, that was just the cocky attitude of the Patriots and then that bullshit call of pass interference on the defense when Moss ran into the defensive player.

P.E.A.C.E.

RynMur
10-15-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm not trying to say the Patriots won on behalf of the refs. The Patriots were by far the better team yesterday, but damn I saw alot of terrible calls throughout the entire day. When is the league going to get on some of these officials letting them know that fans go to watch the players, not them.

After all is said and done, I still think the Cowboys played pretty well considering they were missing alot of their main defense of players.

hectis
10-15-2007, 02:54 PM
adrian peterson is sick

netscape check two
10-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Wasn't it 4th and goal? I guess the Pats could have kicked a field goal. Though maybe the Cowboys should have stopped them from scoring the last touchdown, cause they didn't care much about the touchdown, since they had already won the game.

Props to Vinny Testaverde for becoming the oldest starting QB ever to win a game. And continuing his record of 21 straight seasons with a touchdown pass.

Vegan
10-15-2007, 05:38 PM
this sets up n.e. vs. indy on some epic shit. i'm confident the colts d can hold of n.e. just enough to squeak out a close victory, the colts need to get through jacksonville this monday first. the jags are on an impressive 4 game streak and are coming off a solid viictory over the ever improving texans.

Dirty Knowledge
10-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Giants da realest, Falcons da corniest, FUCK YALL!

kurupt_kw
10-16-2007, 03:26 PM
this sets up n.e. vs. indy on some epic shit. i'm confident the colts d can hold of n.e. just enough to squeak out a close victory, the colts need to get through jacksonville this monday first. the jags are on an impressive 4 game streak and are coming off a solid viictory over the ever improving texans.

It's going to be a tough game for Indy. The Jags ran all over them last year and with Mojo and Fred Taylor both healthy I'm hoping my boys can do it again. David Garrard has been looking really good too so if Indy loads the box they may get beat in the air. I would love nothing more than to see the Jags take hold of 1st in the AFC with a big win on Monday.

SWAMP WATER
10-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Chicago's offense has been amazing this year. It doesn't matter who the QB be is, Cedric Benson is guarenteed to bust through the line and leave blazing blue streaks behind him every time he touches the ball. The addition of Hester as a WR has been something that nobody has an answer for. What's he got like 15 td's already?? sickness. they're gonna award your team the 1st pick in the draft with that kind of amazing play ^O^

LOL...LOL.LOL Maybe we can finnaly draft a QB high in da first ROUND.PS. THE COWBOYS STILL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP WATER
10-16-2007, 07:11 PM
They didn't need to score that last touchdown, that was just the cocky attitude of the Patriots and then that bullshit call of pass interference on the defense when Moss ran into the defensive player.

P.E.A.C.E.

They were tryn to run the clock outand the cowboys still couldnt stop them.

SWAMP WATER
10-16-2007, 07:12 PM
adrian peterson is sick

FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP WATER
10-16-2007, 07:14 PM

Dont hold your breath,the PATS are gonna crush INDY.

RynMur
10-16-2007, 09:49 PM
FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your just mad b/c Adrian Peterson ran circles around that mediocre defense last week.

The 13th Jewel
10-16-2007, 11:02 PM
Dolphins fan here.

Today WR Chris Chambers was traded to the Chargers for a 2nd Round pick.

We're officially in rebuilding mode now.

netscape check two
10-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Is Priest Holmes going to play the next game?

Visionz
10-18-2007, 12:59 AM
adrian peterson is sick
indeed, if he keeps getting 20 carries a game it looks like he could carry the Vikings on his back

They were tryn to run the clock outand the cowboys still couldnt stop them.
did you watch that game?? when they scored that last TD the stadium was damn near COMpletely empty, with the game very much decided. Bill Simmons writes about it on espn.com, Patriots are playing with a chip on their shoulder. Don't matter, I was still flyin birds at the Patriots bus when they rolled in. Belicheck was sittin way up in the front lookin like a tired ol' man. Grumpy muthafucka ahahaha

But on the real, I don't think anybody in the league is going to be able to stop the Patriots, maybe they don't go 19-0 (but could) they're still lookin like the SuperBowl winners this year.

Whoever they play is gonna come out the NFC East, definetly gonna be hoping its the Cowboys myself. We hung with the Patriots moreso than
anyone else they beat (I know thats normally not really sayin shit, but I think that's how the rest of us will have to look back at 07) and we even might have a chance if we get healthy on D. That whole squad is amazingly fast though & Brady will pick you apart.

Moss for a 4th Round pick=football steal of the century so far

100pr00f
10-18-2007, 09:22 AM
ravnes d was supurp last sunday

i hope they can keep that up

if so we they could have a chance this year

Storm
10-18-2007, 10:38 AM
^^They were playing great D, but Rams offense is so bad right now

100pr00f
10-18-2007, 11:52 AM
yea ur right..but i think it could boost the way they play on ..

it was fun to watch thier offence get crushed

Storm
10-18-2007, 11:56 AM
yea, true, it can give them more confidence as they go through the schedule

netscape check two
10-18-2007, 05:29 PM
I think the Browns kept their game a little closer with the Pats, then the Cowboys did.

Any choices about worst NFL team right now? Dolphins?

Storm
10-18-2007, 05:34 PM
yea, i think so too, I think it was like 34-17

Visionz
10-18-2007, 07:08 PM
still Cowboys where the only team to have a lead on the Patriots in the 3rd quarter

hectis
10-18-2007, 11:12 PM
I think the Browns kept their game a little closer with the Pats, then the Cowboys did.

Any choices about worst NFL team right now? Dolphins?

the browns o is pretty good this year or better then years past and the worse team in the nfl is the rams

netscape check two
10-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Bulger was playing with broken ribs though. Once he gets healthy, and if they could improve their line a little, I don't think they will be that bad. Bulger is one of the top QB's in the NFC, and I think he's underrated.

Storm
10-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Rams have talent its just their line is bad and has key injuries like Orlando Pace and Mark Bulger(even though he is still playing)

hectis
10-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Rams have talent its just their line is bad and has key injuries like Orlando Pace and Mark Bulger(even though he is still playing)

Bulger was playing with broken ribs though. Once he gets healthy, and if they could improve their line a little, I don't think they will be that bad. Bulger is one of the top QB's in the NFC, and I think he's underrated.

yeah i know but i think cuz of that they are the worse team but the fins did trade chambers away so it is close do they play each other this year?

Dirty Knowledge
10-21-2007, 05:34 PM
http://assets.giants.com/uploads/HOMEPAGE_STORY/8F95EF836454412CB4022CD73167CA6B.gif (http://www.giants.com/gameday)

:spin: IT'S OSI, BITCHES!! :spin:

Enough about my G-Men... this goes out to allll you Texan fans. :W(Those who haven't officially climbed desperatly to that Dallas bandwagon down to the middles of their nails clawing with the rest of America) :)9:(

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2007/09000d5d8037744d_gallery_600.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);)
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2007/09000d5d8037744d_gallery_600.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);)

Not 1, Borinas.. eight.. EIGHT FGS! AN NFL RECORD! :clap:

And that offense/defense combination in BIG D is looking BIG WEAK. :loser:
Hahahah, FUCK DALLAS! BIG BLUE 5 IN A ROW! :fucku::fucku:
OH and I see you lucky Redskin fans hanging on to that victory on that missed GW FG.

BRING ON THE FISH IN LONDON!!!!! :lmao:

http://www.puzzlehouse.com/images/webpage/bigben1000clem.jpg

Hollow Dartz
10-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Fucking Baltimore man, I could've won some cash today they fucked it up. I'm not fucking with them anymore this season.

THE W
10-21-2007, 07:24 PM
tom brady is playing a video game with cheat codes.

Visionz
10-22-2007, 12:44 AM
man, FUCK Bironas lol, just wait till we get Andre Johnson back, Texans still played furious in the comeback, watching the game was great we just needed another corner to go with Dunta. Fuckin Faggin gets picked on game in and game out. We probably need one more off-season to pick up a corner and a RB still as a whole we're a team on the rise.

ilzPotent
10-22-2007, 10:55 AM
GIANTS FLEXIN OUR MUSCLES!!!!!!

IronFingaz7
10-22-2007, 11:21 AM
COWBOYS!!! Shut Adrian Peterson down, although I lost my first fantasy game due to it, but as long as the Cowboys won I'm happy.

P.E.A.C.E.

Storm
10-22-2007, 01:45 PM
COWBOYS!!! Shut Adrian Peterson down, although I lost my first fantasy game due to it, but as long as the Cowboys won I'm happy.

P.E.A.C.E.

Lol. Yea we sure did. I didnt even know Giants were 5-2 lol

netscape check two
10-22-2007, 04:39 PM
I think the Vikings shut themselves down by not giving Peterson the ball enough. I think the Giants might win that division, and maybe the Redskins finish second.

Good to see Holmes back on the field with the Chiefs.

Dirty Knowledge
10-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Ronnie Brown, out for the year..as if it couldn't get any worst for the Dolphins.

THE W
10-22-2007, 07:36 PM
who thinks the dolphins and the rams will go all the way and run the table in reverse?

Dirty Knowledge
10-22-2007, 07:40 PM
The Dolphins are bad.. but they're gonna beat the Jets/Bills.

And the Rams..? They got Bulger back, so they'll get a few wins under the belt.

hectis
10-22-2007, 09:03 PM

P.E.A.C.E.

the cowboys did a good job on peterson but brad chilress did the best job by only giving him the ball 12 times ok so he does not want him to get hurt so he gives him the ball 12 times but has him return kick offs and punts? AP needs the ball 20-25 times a game and tayler should het it about 12 i think brad should get fired or let some one else call the plays i see why andy never let him call the plays in phily and jackson realy sucks too but he is kinda of a rookie i guess so i can live with that this year

p.s the vikings are going to crush phily this week

baby jesus
10-22-2007, 11:25 PM
I Dont Want The Giants To Look Past Miami But Man I Cant Wait For The Rematch With The Cowboys. The D-line Is Beasting On Teams Right Now Osi 8 Sacks And Tuck Has 7 And He's Not Even Starting. Eli Is Really Startin To Look Like He's Gonna Get Over His Inconsistent Play He Showed Flashes In The Past But Now He's Sustaining It Troughout The Game More. Oh And The O-line Is Beasting Maybe More Then The D-line I Think There Serious This Year No Drop Off In The Second Half If Theres No Injuries.

hectis
10-23-2007, 12:20 AM
The Dolphins are bad.. but they're gonna beat the Jets/Bills.

And the Rams..? They got Bulger back, so they'll get a few wins under the belt.

miami might beat the jets but i dont think they will beat buff omg i have to watch the bills games cuz i live in that area and every week some one on that team gets hurt and is out for the year

the rams will win about 1 game this year i know mark is back and is one of the top qbs but with out pace there line is weak and not having jackson hurts a lot

Vegan
10-23-2007, 12:23 AM
the bills really should be 4-2 even with all their injuries. anyway, colts handled business tonight and this upcoming pats game is really going to be some shit to watch. i'm still saying colts' d will shut down the pats just enough to squeek out a close victory.

hectis
10-23-2007, 12:24 AM
I Dont Want The Giants To Look Past Miami But Man I Cant Wait For The Rematch With The Cowboys. The D-line Is Beasting On Teams Right Now Osi 8 Sacks And Tuck Has 7 And He's Not Even Starting. Eli Is Really Startin To Look Like He's Gonna Get Over His Inconsistent Play He Showed Flashes In The Past But Now He's Sustaining It Troughout The Game More. Oh And The O-line Is Beasting Maybe More Then The D-line I Think There Serious This Year No Drop Off In The Second Half If Theres No Injuries.

the giants have one of the best d-lines in football vs the pass man i really wish the vikings would have signed plexico when he was a free agent he want to play with culpepper but the vikings were fucking dumb and did not sign him now we are like the last ranked team when it comes to wide outs

hectis
10-23-2007, 12:27 AM
the bills really should be 4-2 even with all their injuries. anyway, colts handled business tonight and this upcoming pats game is really going to be some shit to watch. i'm still saying colts' d will shut down the pats just enough to squeek out a close victory.

they should have beat denver and dallas this year i think edwards is going to be good

Dirty Knowledge
10-23-2007, 01:56 AM
If Will Allen steps on the field for the Fins this week.. we'll be aight.

Ronnie was their only glimmer on Offense. Without him they have absolutely no threat in the running game although Jessie Chattman was praised by Cameron bigtime. We should have a field day on Cleo Lemon.. AND they just got rid of Chambers? Shit.. this is going to be a breeze game and I never say that. Our offense may struggle early, if anything. Our defense will keep this game in check in case the Fins do decide to show up in London.

Giants are gonna play Dallas for first place after the Bye. They're off this week, then play at Philly.. so who knows we may even be 1 game ahead when we play em in Week 10.

Like I said earlier in the year that stretch of three straight division games could take a big toll on the Dallas Cowboys.

Does anyone know if or when Terry Glenn is coming back?

Visionz
10-23-2007, 02:09 AM
^He's coming back but not sure when, should be within the next two or three weeks.

THE W
10-23-2007, 11:36 AM
hope the pats and colts stay unbeaten for their matchup on november 4th. its gonna be a mother...

SG
10-23-2007, 11:55 AM
hope the pats and colts stay unbeaten for their matchup on november 4th. its gonna be a mother...

Your the second person who said that..........I'm watching and reviewing teams

Dirty Knowledge
10-23-2007, 04:59 PM
I think it will be the Colts who stay undefeated Peyton is tired of hearing about brady and the pats.

hectis
10-23-2007, 05:06 PM
that is going to be a great game but the pats will win

Hollow Dartz
10-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Ok, this week I have 60 dollars on these teams.....

Colts
Chargers
Titans
Giants
New England

Visionz
10-25-2007, 10:08 PM
^straight up or with the spread??

The 13th Jewel
10-25-2007, 11:50 PM
Ok, this week I have 60 dollars on these teams.....

Colts
Chargers
Titans
Giants
New England

if all those teams lose, you'll be in baddd shape. unlikely though, Giants play Dolphins(my team), you know were bad right now. Real bad.

Visionz
10-25-2007, 11:56 PM
^that's an understatement no matter how you state it.

Dolphins could go 0-16

Hollow Dartz
10-26-2007, 09:03 AM
^straight up or with the spread??

It's Straight up.

Storm
10-26-2007, 09:49 AM
^that's an understatement no matter how you state it.

Dolphins could go 0-16

lol, understatement. Yea that could happen, they lost Ronnie Brown for the season last week.

Dirty Knowledge
10-26-2007, 03:30 PM
What ya'll know bout PARLAYS, son?!

Visionz
10-27-2007, 12:15 AM
^I don't actually gamble on sports but I do that pigskin pick'em shit on espn just see how good I'd do if I did. So far I'd pretty much break even.

Visionz
10-27-2007, 12:18 AM
It's Straight up.
you should keep bettin with whoever it is, they like losing money

hectis
10-28-2007, 11:19 AM
the vikings are going to beat the eagles unles childress(worse hc the nfl) does his only give ap the ball 12 times thing

Vegan
10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
wtf wtf WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! the pats totally destroyed washington, a, until today, a 4-2 team. with 5 mins left, it's 52-0. colts only won by 24, beating carolina 31-7.

i'm still standing by the colts next week, but dammit, this is going to be tough!!

Hollow Dartz
10-28-2007, 07:37 PM
HA! All My TEAMS won! I'm Victorious!!!!

wuswordz95
10-28-2007, 08:53 PM
my buccs blew another game. they outgain their opponents once again and they lose. its getting scary; new orleans saints are getting hot.
my main focus on the nfl this year are for tampa bay to make post season and for new england not to reach the superbowl.

Visionz
10-28-2007, 09:06 PM
you should keep bettin with whoever it is, they like losing money

HA! All My TEAMS won! I'm Victorious!!!!.

netscape check two
10-29-2007, 10:51 PM
I know the Colts/Pats game is a big time game coming up, but does it need to be talked about 24 hours a day on ESPN. lol

The Saints have been hot lately against bad teams.

THE W
10-30-2007, 06:46 AM
I know the Colts/Pats game is a big time game coming up, but does it need to be talked about 24 hours a day on ESPN. lol

The Saints have been hot lately against bad teams.
according to ESPN, yes.

and if you're not ready to go kill yourself because yur're tired of hearing about it then they havent talked about it enough.

Dirty Knowledge
10-30-2007, 12:28 PM
I was shocked that the Redskins got fucked up like that. That's almost as worst as the Wellington Mara R.I.P. Game.

THE W
10-31-2007, 10:44 AM
im rooting for the colts but i honestly dont see them beating the pats. they're carpet bombing every team they face.

SG
10-31-2007, 10:58 AM
I was shocked that the Redskins got fucked up like that. That's almost as worst as the Wellington Mara R.I.P. Game.

That score just makes me say dammmmmmnnnnnnn

SG
10-31-2007, 10:59 AM
im rooting for the colts but i honestly dont see them beating the pats. they're carpet bombing every team they face.

This show be real good, i expect not stop action

RynMur
10-31-2007, 12:04 PM
That score just makes me say dammmmmmnnnnnnn

The score shouldn't have been that much. This isn't college, there is no BCS rating system. There starters are in the entire game, they are going for it in the 4th quarter on 4th down, fake spiking it in the 4th qt. Wait till one of his star wide receivers goes down in the 4th for over playing them.

Next week I have to wait to see if Bob Sanders and Marvin Harrison are playing to decide which team im going with.

Visionz
11-01-2007, 02:52 AM
Barring an injury to Brady the Patriots are gonna go 19-0 this year and it's not just offense, you have to play pretty much perfect against the defense to hang with 'em in the first place. They're gonna take your best player away on offense guarenteed. (I got curious as I was writing this)

no Jets WR over 60 yrds rcving, LT, 2.4 yards a carry, etc, it seems like a really good WR like Braylon Edwards or Housh can have an OK day but then they still only score about 17 as a team. The Colts will do more maybe put up about 31 at best, I still don't think its gonna be enough to hold 'em. 34's been the lowest yet and that was a good Washington D they did that to. Just too many dudes to cover and account for, and Brady picks you apart. I've seen it in person, if you're on the opposing team its horrible to watch. Dallas is still gonna get another shot at 'em.

Houston needs to find a running back next offseason. We can pretty much forget about the playoffs, even if the win out from here, 11-5 doesn't guarentee the postseason in the AFC and that won't happen anyways. Still our passing game is on point, we keep getting in 3 & shorts only to watch Dayne loose 3, shit's wack. They overspent on Green this year. I don't think I'd ever put big money in a RB past 30, I haven't really seen one shake off that number yet. Still watch for Houston in 2008. Jacoby Jones, Kevin Walter, Andre Davis, AND Andre Johnson!!! I'm telling you, don't let up end up with a good O-line and an RB next year, we'd smack the shit of uv damn near everybody, and that includes the muthafuckin Colts!

Orion Nebulus
11-01-2007, 10:09 AM

I'm rooting for the Colts as well. I'll say this....if the Colts don't stop the Patriots then no one will.

RynMur
11-01-2007, 12:17 PM
^^I'll put money down that a team besides the Colts will beat the Patriots. As it starts getting colder, they can't be passing the ball every play and they're going to have to run the ball more. And I hate to say it, but Maroney is not that impressive.

Orion Nebulus
11-01-2007, 12:38 PM
In the playoffs?? I highly doubt that.

Dirty Knowledge
11-01-2007, 01:56 PM
I think Randy Moss gonna get hurt one of these days.

Dirty Knowledge
11-01-2007, 01:59 PM
If you haven't seen this already.. here it is. Just press play:

UZTGJKnwIu8

netscape check two
11-01-2007, 03:35 PM
How come the 49ers have been a disappointment so far this season?

RynMur
11-01-2007, 05:50 PM
In the playoffs?? I highly doubt that.

I'm talking about perfect season here.

Visionz
11-02-2007, 12:23 AM
^^I'll put money down that a team besides the Colts will beat the Patriots. As it starts getting colder, they can't be passing the ball every play and they're going to have to run the ball more. And I hate to say it, but Maroney is not that impressive.

look at their schedule, after the Colts, the Steelers and the Giants are the only real teams they face. Morris looked good in the games he was really in.

Orion Nebulus
11-02-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm talking about perfect season here.

Yeah a team can suprise them but if they blowout the Colts they are going to gun for that perfect season. I hope the Giants will do it in the last game of the season lol.

Dirty Knowledge
11-02-2007, 09:40 AM
I hope the Giants will do it in the last game of the season lol.

How cool would that be..

baby jesus
11-02-2007, 10:00 AM
It Would Be Cool Man They Did It To Denver Awhile Back Theres Nothin I Would Like More Then The Pats Losing To Giants With An Undeafted Record On The Line But Thats Getting Ahead My Self Just Beat Dallas Next Week Thats All I Care About For Now.

Dirty Knowledge
11-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Oh yeah I remember that shit.

Vegan
11-04-2007, 04:49 PM
so far, total domination by the colts, but we've only got three points to show for it.

Storm
11-04-2007, 05:09 PM
7-3....Good game so far

Vegan
11-04-2007, 05:41 PM
ADDAI IS A FUCKING BEAST!!!!!!!!!

netscape check two
11-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Didn't Jon Kitna say before the season that the Lions would win 10 games this year? It doesn't seem quite as far fetched right now. lol

Vegan
11-04-2007, 05:49 PM
lions are kicking some ass. and damn, the bills, they're 4-4 now! they really should be 6-2 as they had dallas and denver beat.

pneumatic
11-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Didn't Jon Kitna say before the season that the Lions would win 10 games this year? It doesn't seem quite as far fetched right now. lol

Hell yes. Anyone see Shaun Rogers interception and run in for touchdown? That shit had me dyin!!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Colts VS Pats So Far A Complete Disappointment Boring Game

13-7
in the third

yawn

Vegan
11-04-2007, 06:22 PM
this game is far from boring. there have been big plays, it's just that the defenses are coming up bigtime, especially new england being able to make the colts kick two field goals, saving what would now be a blowout. speaking of big plays, just now, sanders stopping marone on third and one. 13-10. the colts need a nice long, time consuming drive for a touchdown to seal this shit!

Vegan
11-04-2007, 06:30 PM
fucking reggie wayne. god damnit. how the fuck is he going to drop that perfect bomb??????

Vegan
11-04-2007, 06:34 PM
INTERCEPTION MOTHER FUCKERZ!! AND THE PENALTY BITCH!!!!

hectis
11-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Peterson has the recored for the most yards rushing in a game with 296

Vegan
11-04-2007, 06:58 PM
ok, 7 minutes left, up by three. here we go.

Vegan
11-04-2007, 07:05 PM
we're fucked. 4 mins left, pats start at the 50. damn. the'll just moss it up all over the field. at least we won it all last year, now the pats can go undefeated and win it all this year. and at least all of the colts haters here are happy!

netscape check two
11-04-2007, 08:24 PM
The Colts showed that they are one of the few teams that can hang with the Patriots though. If they would meet in the playoffs, it could go either way.

THE W
11-04-2007, 08:36 PM
lost by 4 the colts. couldnt see the whole game cuz something came up and i had to leave a little into the 3rd quarter.

i didnt expect this one to be a shootout. both these defenses are great.

hectis
11-04-2007, 09:17 PM
the pats still have to play the pitt and i can see thel losing that game and u never know what could happen people get hurt u know

InvincibleArmor79
11-05-2007, 02:21 AM
strange things happen to unbeaten teams near the end of the season...

THE W
11-05-2007, 10:15 AM
well you better hope they do get injuries or they start taking games for granted cuz they just beat the only team that had a legitmate chance to beat them. the colts made a game out of it though.

having marvin harrison may have made a difference plus some injuries to their line but oh well. am i the only one that thought the 2 pass interference calls for indy could've been no calls?

Storm
11-05-2007, 10:31 AM
^^^ there was one penalty they called on NE that was not pass inefference and I believe that penalty was a big one

Orion Nebulus
11-05-2007, 11:04 AM
The Colts had that game. They clearly outplayed the Pats for 3 1/2 quarters. But as usual it was Tom Brady time at the end. They will play again. Everyone should now realize that the Colts are the only team that can beat the Pats. Now it's safe to say that the Pats are going to gun for that unbeaten season....but who knows.........

baby jesus
11-05-2007, 11:56 AM
I See A Weakness In The Patriots Game The Two Games I Saw Against The Cowboys And The Colts (Also Seen The Jet Game But Forget That) They Got Diced Up Pretty Good Trying To Defend The Run. One Team Is Gonna Run It Down There Throat Eventually Whether Its Steelers Or The Giants The Two Teams I Think Best Have The Chance To Do It.

Storm
11-05-2007, 05:04 PM
^^True, and I in my opinion ppl dont see that because New England has started out so good at the beginning that it forces teams to go pass first then run.

sakk
11-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Saints will win the NFC south.

hectis
11-06-2007, 12:22 AM
steelers killed the ravens tonight
Saints will win the south your right about that
new england gets the 49ers first round pick next year that is looking like it could be a top 5 pick

hectis
11-06-2007, 12:52 AM
the colts tried to cheat

100pr00f
11-06-2007, 02:41 AM
ravens...worst game ever

one guy forced 4 fumbles 1 interception 4 sacks
the 5 turn overs resulted in a touchdown

all in the first

thats all the got tho
after words

35-7
if they didnt let the ball go
they coulda won

but no excusses

what the fuck

im pissed

Orion Nebulus
11-06-2007, 12:23 PM
You guys hear about Don Shula complaining about the Patriots chances of going undefeated?? Saying if they do so...it should be tainted because of the spygate party lol. I think he's just worried and jealous that his old Dolphins team is about to see another undeafeted team....if incase that happens.

Visionz
11-06-2007, 01:33 PM
^its gonna happen, if Peyton can't manage to get more than one TD against the Patriots D then what's Ben and Eli gonna do???

Dirty Knowledge
11-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Cowboys going down.

Visionz
11-06-2007, 10:39 PM
NO FUCKING WAY. WE'RE MARCHING INTO THE MEADOWLANDS AND PUTTING A FOOT IN DAT ASS!

Orion Nebulus
11-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Cowboys going down.

You got that right.|)

Complex
11-07-2007, 10:58 AM
I almost lost all hope when L J went down, but Holmes is lookin like his old self...

plus AFC West is in shambles, Chiefs still in 1st... This weekend is crucial... we should smash the donkeys at home and Chargers should lose to Colts, then we really gonna be sittin nice...

this Sunday gonna be huge...

THE W
11-07-2007, 12:04 PM
You guys hear about Don Shula complaining about the Patriots chances of going undefeated?? Saying if they do so...it should be tainted because of the spygate party lol. I think he's just worried and jealous that his old Dolphins team is about to see another undeafeted team....if incase that happens.
don schula and everyone on that 72 dolphins team can go fuck themselves. bunch of old bitter shitheads who get all whiney when someone approaches their record.

im rooting for the pats to finish just so they can shut those cocksuckers up.

wuswordz95
11-07-2007, 11:34 PM

the patroits will not go undefeated. they will lose to the bills. thats my bold prediction. the buccs will win the south.

netscape check two
11-08-2007, 12:02 AM
The Pats might cheat to beat the Bills.

Visionz
11-08-2007, 01:10 AM
it would take a mental lapse for the Patriots to loose a game, with all the continued shit-talking getting kicked around about them, Belicheck isn't gonna let it happen. You'd have to have more talent than them on both sides to beat 'em & the Colts are the only team that might stand a chance when the playoffs come around. They've been run on but eventually the passing game leaves others playin catch-up and all but abadonding the run by the 3rd or 4th qtr. Steelers and the Giants got the best chance of those left for the season, any non-contender that plays 'em is gonna get crushed.

STYLE
11-08-2007, 06:27 AM
injury to brady. injury to moss. one WILL happen.= a loss

Orion Nebulus
11-08-2007, 12:10 PM
the patroits will not go undefeated. they will lose to the bills. thats my bold prediction. the buccs will win the south.

Lol nope.

it would take a mental lapse for the Patriots to loose a game, with all the continued shit-talking getting kicked around about them, Belicheck isn't gonna let it happen. You'd have to have more talent than them on both sides to beat 'em & the Colts are the only team that might stand a chance when the playoffs come around. They've been run on but eventually the passing game leaves others playin catch-up and all but abadonding the run by the 3rd or 4th qtr. Steelers and the Giants got the best chance of those left for the season, any non-contender that plays 'em is gonna get crushed.

Yeah I agree. These two are the teams that have the best chance of upsetting the Pats. I hope it will be the Giants.

Dirty Knowledge
11-08-2007, 12:25 PM
And if Eli somehow misses the two games after that, they're division games which WILL be made up. Just like that Dallas loss? WILL be made up at home in the Meadowlands when the G-Men storm the field in the red uni's!

FuuuUuuuUUuuuuuCcccCccCCcCKKkkKKKKkkkkk
DALLAS!

redjerseys - Giants.com (http://www.giants.com/gameday/redjerseys.asp)

Do I know my G-Men or what?

wuswordz95
11-08-2007, 06:00 PM
The Pats might cheat to beat the Bills.

I agree boston is known for cheating.

Storm
11-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Wouldnt that be ironic if Dolphins end patriots chance at going 16-0? lol

wuswordz95
11-09-2007, 01:06 AM
^^^^ what if alanis morriste sung the national anthem for that game?

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-09-2007, 02:25 AM
I enjoy NFL, and some other US sports, but I got a question for Americans that watch them:

Do you think it's pretty silly that they call the NFL champions 'The World Champions when it's not actually a competition open to foreign teams? And the same with calling it 'The World Series' in MLB.

When a team wins the football (or soccer to you!) Premiership in the UK, we call them the Premiership Champions, and they then play games against European opposition the next year (along with a few other teams that finished oin the top places in the Premiership) that have done very well in their respective countries leagues, and the winner is called the European Champion. And that all makes sense.

Calling yourself world champion without playing anyone from another country just seems rather daft, and really doesn't help America's rather dodgy image worldwide.

Not having a go, just never heard an American's take on it.

baby jesus
11-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Are People Getting Pumped For The Giants Vs. Cowboys Because I Am. Giants Are Taking This Shit In The Meadowlands To Split The Series. Probably The Biggest Game In The NFC This Year. Fuck The Cowboys.

Orion Nebulus
11-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Are People Getting Pumped For The Giants Vs. Cowboys Because I Am. Giants Are Taking This Shit In The Meadowlands To Split The Series. Probably The Biggest Game In The NFC This Year. Fuck The Cowboys.

Yeah big game for the Giants. They need this game. I hope they sack the shit out of Romo.

netscape check two
11-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Well in the NBA, there are many non US teams such as the Toronto Raptors. In major league baseball, there are many non US teams such as the Toronto Blue Jays. In hockey, there are many non US teams such as the Montreal Canadians and the Quebec Nordiques. And in the NFL, there was a regular season game played in England this season. So that's why they are considered the world champions here in the US.

Ozmosis
11-09-2007, 03:44 PM
yo fuck ya cowboy haters, cowboys gonna win

Orion Nebulus
11-09-2007, 03:49 PM

Ummm I'm not from Dallas you idiot. So of course I'm rooting for the Giants.:fucku:

Ozmosis
11-09-2007, 03:54 PM
ha, i was speaking in plural as in more than just you, smart guy:i

Orion Nebulus
11-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Well they can speak for themselves Mr. cowboy lol.

Ozmosis
11-09-2007, 04:06 PM
lol we'll see than, i can respect the fact you supporting your home team, its just all these other cats callin' them "cowgirls", i mean come on, really? "cowgirls" is the best shit talk they can come up with..:clap:

netscape check two
11-09-2007, 04:16 PM
I think the term 'America's Team' should be changed to 'American Redneck's team'

Ozmosis
11-09-2007, 04:22 PM
funny they haven't played like 'America's Team' in long time, so thats where the the hate stems from? anyways they should change it to "mexico's team" i been to a few games and their is majority of my people there rather than white dudes

Visionz
11-09-2007, 04:23 PM
I enjoy NFL, and some other US sports, but I got a question for Americans that watch them:

Do you think it's pretty silly that they call the NFL champions 'The World Champions when it's not actually a competition open to foreign teams? And the same with calling it 'The World Series' in MLB.

When a team wins the football (or soccer to you!) Premiership in the UK, we call them the Premiership Champions, and they then play games against European opposition the next year (along with a few other teams that finished oin the top places in the Premiership) that have done very well in their respective countries leagues, and the winner is called the European Champion. And that all makes sense.

Calling yourself world champion without playing anyone from another country just seems rather daft, and really doesn't help America's rather dodgy image worldwide.

Not having a go, just never heard an American's take on it.
I think that the titles have a lot to do with the orgins of the sports themselves. Nowhere else in the world that I know of has pro football leagues. There is players from around the world in football but they come here to play. Same for baseball & the NBA. They may not be played on a world scale but the best players in the world come here to play. Plus all these leagues have around 30 teams in 'em. I know you probably got alot more soccer teams in Europe than that. We'd have to figure something else out if there were 80 football teams playing for the superbowl. But right now you win and you're "champions of the world".

yes they are, first the win and then all these Giants fans in here cryin later. Our D is gonna be alot more improved over the first game and the offense is gonna be just as deadly. believe that.

Visionz
11-09-2007, 04:32 PM
I think the term 'America's Team' should be changed to 'American Redneck's team'c'mon man, rednecks?? you ever notice dude wearin a cowboys jacket in the video for "Gin & Juice"? I'm sure there's alot of rednecks who love 'em but there's alot of non-redneck fans as well. Colts have to be the most whitebread team in the league. just look at their fans at games to see that

netscape check two
11-09-2007, 04:38 PM
lol NFL Europe kicks ass.

wuswordz95
11-09-2007, 11:21 PM
if it was 1994 i would be a cowboy hater. its not. so im a patroits hater

Storm
11-10-2007, 03:55 PM
I used to not like them but I respect them so much for what they've done

Visionz
11-11-2007, 07:18 PM
http://www.beltbuckleshop.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/cowboys.jpg
http://www.wildbirds.org/images/broom_big.jpg
YOU COULD FUCK AROUND AND GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU IN THE PLAYOFF TOO

Storm
11-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Good game by both but we ended up winning =D

SG
11-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Dallas don't want to meet us again so fast, even though we loss. Dallas will take a rain check

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/Football/NFL/NYG_919.gif

baby jesus
11-12-2007, 10:34 AM
I Thought The Giants Had This One But The D Is Still Real Suspect. Now Hopefully They Dont Just Collapse They Got To Hold On Strong Maybe Will See The Cowboys Again In The Playoffs. Another Big Game Next Week The Game Of Possible Wild Cards NYG 6-3 Vs. Det 6-3 Probably Wont Be Able To Catch Dallas Or Green Bay.

Storm
11-12-2007, 11:07 AM
A first round bye week is still reachable. Remember that Dallas plays Green Bay on Thanksgiving. So, one of them for sure going to have two losses or more by the end of the season

Dirty Knowledge
11-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Unseen.. you a front-runner bro if Houston was 9-0 that'd be your we. It doesn't work both ways. In past posts, HOuston's been your "we". Now Dallas is 8-1. They're your "we". I feel you. Frontrunning an being a fair-weather fan is what makes the Cowboys such a hated team.

You get no respect.

All in all, Giants are still the 3rd best team in the NFC. I hope we play Dallas in the playoffs.

Tony Homo threw a fucking fluke ass TD... then T.O. scored on blown coverage.. just a sloppy game in a game that STARTED out Dallas being most sloppy. No excuses for the Giants to have lost this game. We had Dallas where we wanted 'em basically all game. Right now, we :'(, but next week, we go to Detroit and }:T.

netscape check two
11-12-2007, 06:12 PM
That was a funny poll on ESPN, that asked fans across the US to pick the better QB this year in the NFC, either Favre or Romo. 49 states picked Favre, and only Texas picked Romo. lol

By the way, is that QB that played with Boise St. last season on an NFL team right now? I don't see why he wouldn't be. He would most likely do better than some of the other scrub QB's in the NFL.