PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

check two
11-12-2007, 06:40 PM
And home come I hardly hear anything about Maurice Jones Drew, the running back for the Jaguars? He was like the best rookie running back last season, gaining most yards overall, but I hardly hear him being mentioned anywhere.

Visionz
11-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Unseen.. you a front-runner bro if Houston was 9-0 that'd be your we. It doesn't work both ways. In past posts, HOuston's been your "we". Now Dallas is 8-1. They're your "we". I feel you. Frontrunning an being a fair-weather fan is what makes the Cowboys such a hated team.

You get no respect.

All in all, Giants are still the 3rd best team in the NFC. I hope we play Dallas in the playoffs.

Tony Homo threw a fucking fluke ass TD... then T.O. scored on blown coverage.. just a sloppy game in a game that STARTED out Dallas being most sloppy. No excuses for the Giants to have lost this game. We had Dallas where we wanted 'em basically all game. Right now, we :'(, but next week, we go to Detroit and }:T.don't get it twisted man, I'm for both Texas teams, Houston is getting Andre Johnson back this week, shit is gonna be off the hook, lot of young cats have stepped up in his absence and when he gets back, teams aren't gonna be able to double and triple-team AJ all game long. If they try Schaub is gonna make'em pay. We still need help on the O-line and a RB who can consistently gain yards but come this time next year, Texans gonna be in the thick of the playoff hunt. We get a for real corner to play along Dunta Robinson and Payton's ass is gonna be in trouble (props to the Chargers.............and Adam Vinaterri btw ahaha) ain't no fairweather, frontrunner shit about it, I'm happy to see all them boys from Texas shit on the rest of the league and that's all there is to it.

Storm
11-12-2007, 10:02 PM
That was a funny poll on ESPN, that asked fans across the US to pick the better QB this year in the NFC, either Favre or Romo. 49 states picked Favre, and only Texas picked Romo. lol

By the way, is that QB that played with Boise St. last season on an NFL team right now? I don't see why he wouldn't be. He would most likely do better than some of the other scrub QB's in the NFL.

I think he is on a team, I gotta check that.

Ozmosis
11-12-2007, 10:15 PM
That was a funny poll on ESPN, that asked fans across the US to pick the better QB this year in the NFC, either Favre or Romo. 49 states picked Favre, and only Texas picked Romo. lol

Romo only got the majority of the votes in Texas others voted for Romo in other states but Favre won the majority in all the our states, stop spinning the facts like you a part of the Bush administration :learning: by the way Favre is the better QB

wuswordz95
11-12-2007, 10:37 PM
i hope favre and the pack beat the cowboys

SG
11-12-2007, 11:17 PM
One of you sport zone moderators need to come forth:

If there are rules to posting images in this thread, then let it be known

Me just being a fan an displaying the giants logo then for it to be taken down without an explanation is uncall for

I understand ya'll are moderators, let the rules be known..........

check two
11-13-2007, 12:12 AM
Romo only got the majority of the votes in Texas others voted for Romo in other states but Favre won the majority in all the our states, stop spinning the facts like you a part of the Bush administration :learning: by the way Favre is the better QB

I wasn't spinning any facts. lol I would think it would be obvious that Romo would get some votes in other states besides Texas. I was referring to the majority of votes. :'o Don't shoot me. Everybody owns a gun there in Texas. :thumbup:

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Another big game this week for the Giants. Detroit is right there in the playoff hunt. Getting that 3rd best record for the Giants would possibly mean a second round home game OR MAYBE even an NFC Title homegame if Dallas/GB don't make it that far. Detroit is tough, haven't seen them all year so I'm looking forward to seeing if they're for real or not. Should be a tough game up in D-Town. After last week I think a win here is big. I am looking forward to the Dolphins game this week as well because they've been toting John Beck sooooo much down here. LEt's see what he got now. AND RICKY'S BAAAACCCKK!!! SMokkkkeeee eOOONNNEEE!!!

pneumatic
11-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Yeah, that Lions/Giants game is going to be a good one indeed.

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Yep, good luck to yall.

baby jesus
11-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Yeah Giants Get Right Back Into The Winning Ways Before Dallas. I Expect For Them To Get The Pass Rush Going. I Havent Watched A Game Detriot Played This Year Either But In The Paper There Sayin The O Lines Kinda Weak.

SG
11-17-2007, 06:06 PM
One of you sport zone moderators need to come forth:

If there are rules to posting images in this thread, then let it be known

Me just being a fan an displaying the giants logo then for it to be taken down without an explanation is uncall for

I understand ya'll are moderators, let the rules be known..........

I asked for a sport zone moderator to come forth and still haven't received a repsonse|(

check two
11-18-2007, 12:43 AM
Marlond Wayans,
Did you ask that question in the 'Dear Admins' section?

SG
11-18-2007, 11:11 PM
Marlond Wayans,
Did you ask that question in the 'Dear Admins' section?

You got jokes, unfortunately my skin is not soft and I have a sense of humor.

I'll take it down there, thanks for the reminder but technically I shouldn't have to.

wuswordz95
11-18-2007, 11:17 PM
BUCCS WIN.
saints lose
panthers lose
falcons lose.

horay horay for tampa. I know its still early but Illl take that 2 game lead over the saints anyday. The so called anyalst predicted that the buccs will win only 7 games this season. so far they are right. the bucs have a somewhat easy schedule left and there is no way they will finish 1-6.

wuswordz95
11-18-2007, 11:18 PM
BUCCS WIN.
saints lose
panthers lose
falcons lose.

horay horay for tampa. I know its still early but Illl take that 2 game lead over the saints anyday. The so called anyalst predicted that the buccs will win only 7 games this season. so far they are right. the bucs have a somewhat easy schedule left and there is no way they will finish 1-5.

the8stricker
11-18-2007, 11:42 PM
Does anybody here feel that TO is not a quality WR?

I feel as if he doesn't have true WR qualities (route running, catching ability etc.)

THE W
11-19-2007, 12:21 PM
the pats continue to beat the dogshit out of every team they face thats not the colts.

i turned the game off with about 5 minutes to go in the 4th. did they score again? it was 56 to 10 when i went to bed. 35 in the first half. 28 in the first quarter. this stuff shouldnt happen in the NFL. i dont care if they were running it up by going for it on 4th down.the NFL is comprised of the best players from around the world. STOP THEM!

colts struggled. having 2 to 3 of your best offensive players out is gonna put a serious handicap on any team. and i heard they lost dwight freeney for the season. and wsup with mr. clutch kicker adam vantieri? it seems like indianapolis is the place where kickers go to die.

InvincibleArmor79
11-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Does anybody here feel that TO is not a quality WR?

I feel as if he doesn't have true WR qualities (route running, catching ability etc.)

have to disagree with you on this one, though TO gets on my damn nerves, you cant deny the man has talent and is one the best in the league.. dude had 4 td's an ate up the skins secondary..

Come Honor Face
11-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Titans@Broncos tonight.

Predictions? I like Tennessee 23-13

Storm
11-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Damn, ppl were saying the Pats could be upsetted...what was it at halftime? like 28-10?lol

kurupt_kw
11-20-2007, 04:42 PM
With the Titans losing to Denver and with a win in SD, my Jags are looking to be in great position to make the playoffs.

the8stricker
11-20-2007, 09:56 PM
have to disagree with you on this one, though TO gets on my damn nerves, you cant deny the man has talent and is one the best in the league.. dude had 4 td's an ate up the skins secondary..

I respect him as a player but those four TDs that he scored against the Redskins aren't that big of a deal. The Redskins DB's have not been making that much noise anyway, so therefore there are going to be gaps in the secondary.

No disrespect to you InvincibleArmor79, but I got some strong feelings on this subject. For TO to prove me wrong he would have to catch ALL of his passes, even 5 yard passes! I recall him dropping one of these earlier in the season. Generally, he drops to many open passes and he only got four TDs due to his speed. Again, I do respect him as an player but as far as WR skills (route running, quick instincts, awareness etc.) he doesn't have the total package.

TO's occasional play making and trash-talking character makes him an focal point

100pr00f
11-21-2007, 09:24 AM
ravnes fell off
airmcnair needs to go..he to old...

check two
11-21-2007, 03:54 PM
The Chiefs are in bad shape right now at running back with Holmes retiring and Johnson injured.

I was wondering how the Ravens went from one of the best teams last season, to where they are now. Similar things with the Chargers, Saints, and Bears.

InvincibleArmor79
11-22-2007, 08:08 AM
I respect him as a player but those four TDs that he scored against the Redskins aren't that big of a deal. The Redskins DB's have not been making that much noise anyway, so therefore there are going to be gaps in the secondary.

No disrespect to you InvincibleArmor79, but I got some strong feelings on this subject. For TO to prove me wrong he would have to catch ALL of his passes, even 5 yard passes! I recall him dropping one of these earlier in the season. Generally, he drops to many open passes and he only got four TDs due to his speed. Again, I do respect him as an player but as far as WR skills (route running, quick instincts, awareness etc.) he doesn't have the total package.

TO's occasional play making and trash-talking character makes him an focal point

thas cool main.. but think about it.. TO is on pace to beat all his previous statistical bests.. it obviously takes some skill (route runnin, quick instincts, awareness, etc..) to be a standout wide reciever in the NFL, and he aint no exception.. jus face facts.. for real..

Dirty Knowledge
11-23-2007, 02:15 PM
I hit the Thanksgiving Trifecta yesterday. Had the over in the Packers game, the under in the Dallas game and then took Indi giving 11. :D

hectis
11-25-2007, 03:38 PM
the vikings are killing the giants

the8stricker
11-25-2007, 05:50 PM
thas cool main.. but think about it.. TO is on pace to beat all his previous statistical bests.. it obviously takes some skill (route runnin, quick instincts, awareness, etc..) to be a standout wide reciever in the NFL, and he aint no exception.. jus face facts.. for real..

Like I said, I respect him because speed kills, which is his only CORE talent

check two
11-26-2007, 02:41 AM
The Pats went into tonight's home game as 25 point favorites against an Eagles team that is average at best, and playing with their backup QB the whole game... and the Pats have to come from behind to win? Ouch. lol The Pats fans were sweating bullets there, and they aren't so confident about a no loss season anymore.

Dirty Knowledge
11-26-2007, 02:16 PM
the vikings are killing the giants

:fucku:

And that's all I got ta say about that.

THE W
11-26-2007, 02:24 PM
The Pats went into tonight's home game as 25 point favorites against an Eagles team that is average at best, and playing with their backup QB the whole game... and the Pats have to come from behind to win? Ouch. lol The Pats fans were sweating bullets there, and they aren't so confident about a no loss season anymore.
trap game.

Dirty Knowledge
11-26-2007, 02:27 PM
I'm just pissed I didn't put $$$ on the Steagles, I knew they'd cover man but I had no idea they'd play that great. In the past two games(Superbowl vs Pats and last Night), I think Andy Reid has out-coached Bellicheck. That onside kick was BRILLIANT in the first half.

hectis
11-26-2007, 02:30 PM
:fucku:

And that's all I got ta say about that.

Eli cant beat the vikings he has 8 ints in his career vs them

Dirty Knowledge
11-26-2007, 02:34 PM
41-0.

hectis
11-26-2007, 02:41 PM
41-0.

:( fuck that game but for real do u want eli to be your QB next year?

Dirty Knowledge
11-26-2007, 03:06 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/%21Manning-Eli.jpghttp://www.giants.com/images/content/photos/04_0729_10.jpg
http://www.giants.com/images/content/photos/manning1.jpg

kurupt_kw
11-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Can't wait to watch my Jags take a win against Indy this Sunday!!!

THE W
11-26-2007, 04:36 PM
have people yet been able to get over the fact that he's peyton's brother to realize eli is a journeymen QB at best?

Hollow Dartz
11-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Man, my Eagles gave the Patriots some work last night.

hectis
11-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Man, my Eagles gave the Patriots some work last night.

mcnabb what do u think about him?

check two
11-27-2007, 12:53 AM
Even though the Cardinals lost, congrats to Kurt Warner for getting the most yards passing in a game, of any QB this season.

I know the field conditions were bad for Monday night's game, but what the hell was that? lol The Steelers aren't looking so hot lately. It was good to Ricky Williams back.

m.clizzle
11-27-2007, 12:58 PM
RIP Sean Taylor.

im wearing my #21 redskins jersey today.

m.clizzle
11-27-2007, 01:00 PM
mcnabb what do u think about him?

he's a punk. but andy loves him more than his own children. i think andy know's he wont be back to 100%, therefore keeping feeley in as the starting QB.

philly will either release him or trade him at the end of the season. maybe even andy too.

i loved how andy was up to his old tricks on sunday. wr reverse with an option to throw. onside kick in the first half. its been years since andy was doing the trickery. i loved it.

num2son
11-29-2007, 11:34 PM
11-1 DALLAS COWBOYS, YEAH!!!

wuswordz95
11-29-2007, 11:44 PM
^^^^ congrats on that win. I was rooting for the pac. well they hung in there. During the second quater I thought dallas was gonna kill greenbay 47-13. I really really hope dallas or new england dont win the superbowl.

they are the best right now. new england is better.
what unlikely team will win the super bowl?

The giants, seahawks, stellers, colts, jags or my wish the buccs.

anybody but dallas or new england.

11th Chamber
11-30-2007, 12:26 AM
I predicted the exact score, 37-27. hahaha

IronFingaz7
11-30-2007, 12:53 AM
Yes!!! Dallas wins.

P.E.A.C.E.

hectis
11-30-2007, 10:35 AM
[quote=wuswordz95;971159
what unlikely team will win the super bowl?

The giants, seahawks, stellers, colts, jags or my wish the buccs.

anybody but dallas or new england.[/quote]

THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Dirty Knowledge
11-30-2007, 12:52 PM
Dallas is balling right now.. a total machine.. wouldn't be surprised if they won out.. (regular season)

But they did falter some last night though responded nicely to all of Green Bay's second-half challenges.

IronFingaz7
11-30-2007, 02:57 PM
Dallas is balling right now.. a total machine.. wouldn't be surprised if they won out.. (regular season)

But they did falter some last night though responded nicely to all of Green Bay's second-half challenges.

Yeah they did well, I think at first they we're a little stunned by what Aaron Rodgers was doing as they kind of figured Favre is out, so we got this, and they didn't really expect that out of Rodgers, but in the end, they stepped back up and finished the game and I'm a proud Cowboys fan.

P.E.A.C.E.

check two
11-30-2007, 02:57 PM
Was Favre injured in the second quarter? Congrats to the Cowboys for the win. They are lucky they aren't in the AFC, or they might be a wild card, if that.

InvincibleArmor79
11-30-2007, 03:12 PM
yep favre left in the 2nd qtr after nate jones blitzed and hit him as he let go of the ball.. his fingers on his throwing hand were numb as jones hit him on the elbow.. i guess he also found out his left shoulder is dislocated when they were checkin him out.. im guessin he will suit up for the next game though

RynMur
11-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Was Favre injured in the second quarter? Congrats to the Cowboys for the win. They are lucky they aren't in the AFC, or they might be a wild card, if that.

Your a faggot all you do is hate. The NFC is prob better than the AFC this year. Besides the Pats and the Colts, who else does the AFC have??

CherChezLaMarauder
11-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Fuck Dallas....i lost a bet and now i gotta bake muffins like a freakin pansie for my department

hectis
11-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Your a faggot all you do is hate. The NFC is prob better than the AFC this year. Besides the Pats and the Colts, who else does the AFC have??

the steelrs
the browns
the jags

wuswordz95
11-30-2007, 11:33 PM
THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS

I wouldnt mine the vikings. Hey the pac got robbed on that supposed icatch interference call. the cowboys should have lost to the bills. oh well sonner or later romo will choke. it will be sad and most likely he'll do it in the playoffs

check two
12-01-2007, 03:36 AM

Scroll down to see Hectis's post. How is the NFC better than the AFC this season? lol Mature comment from ya. Seems like you've been drinking a lot, so here's a non alcoholic one for you. :b

RynMur
12-01-2007, 03:47 AM
^Yea, the Steelers who lost to the Cardinals and almost lost to a team with no wins.

hectis
12-01-2007, 11:22 AM
^Yea, the Steelers who lost to the Cardinals and almost lost to a team with no wins.

that was only because the field was so fucked up that game

check two
12-01-2007, 05:48 PM
And the Cardinals are a pretty decent team, definitely improved from before. They should have a winning record. Kurt Warner has been having a good season. The most yards passing in a game, of any QB this season.

RynMur
12-02-2007, 01:50 PM
And... you guys are pathetic. Quit making excuses.

hectis
12-02-2007, 02:04 PM
And... you guys are pathetic. Quit making excuses.

the afc is better then the nfc this year

check two
12-02-2007, 03:08 PM
I'm not making excuses, just stating the truth. Calm down. lol

Storm
12-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Green Bay 23
Dallas 37
-----------------
San Francisco 14
Carolina 31
-----------------
Jacksonville 25
Indianapolis 28
-----------------
San Diego 24
Kansas City 10
-----------------
NY Jets 40
Miami 13
-----------------
Detroit 10
Minnesota 42
-----------------
Seattle 28
Philadelphia 24
-----------------
Atlanta 16
St. Louis 28
-----------------
Houston 20
Tennessee 28
-----------------
Buffalo 17
Washington 16
-----------------
Cleavland 21
Arizona 27
-----------------
Denver 20
Oakland 34
-----------------
Tampa Bay 27
New Orleans 23
-----------------
NY Giants 21
Chicago 16
-----------------
Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
-----------------
New England
Baltimore

hectis
12-03-2007, 11:27 PM
the pats might lose

hectis
12-03-2007, 11:51 PM
the pats might lose

wow the ravens should have won imo wtf why did they call a time out

check two
12-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Yeah, they had the game won, and somebody from their sideline decides to call a timeout? Then some bad calls go against the Ravens. Then that guy on the Ravens goes bezerk and gets like 35 yards worth of penalities against him, towards the kickoff. Then Boller throws like a 200 yard hail mary at the end of the game, and it's caught, real close to the end zone, and time runs out. lol

If last week's game was a trap game for the Pats, what was this week's game? lol If the Pats keep this up, they might lose their first game in the playoffs.

hectis
12-04-2007, 12:48 AM
Yeah, they had the game won, and somebody from their sideline decides to call a timeout? Then some bad calls go against the Ravens. Then that guy on the Ravens goes bezerk and gets like 35 yards worth of penalities against him, towards the kickoff. Then Boller throws like a 200 yard hail mary at the end of the game, and it's caught, real close to the end zone, and time runs out. lol

If last week's game was a trap game for the Pats, what was this week's game? lol If the Pats keep this up, they might lose their first game in the playoffs.

what if the first game they lose is the super bowl

check two
12-04-2007, 01:10 AM
I think they are going to lose before the end of the season. Even the Dolphins or Jets have a shot to beat them now.

IronFingaz7
12-04-2007, 01:14 AM
I think the Steelers will beat them. I hope.

P.E.A.C.E.

check two
12-04-2007, 01:56 AM
That's funny that the Pats had to come from behind to win two weeks in a row against mediocre teams, that each had their back up QB's in the whole game.

THE W
12-04-2007, 10:15 AM
apparently that wasnt a trap game. i said to myself if they come out and do this again with the ravens then they werent in a trap game, they're just vulnerable and really starting to feel the pressure of finishing undefeated.

the ravens did what you have to do to stop a high powered offense. get to the quarterback. i didnt get to see the second half cuz i dont have cable and i had to go to the university and watch it there and they close it down at 10pm. in the first half they were coming with all types of pressure rattling brady's cage and got to him a few times. thats what you have to do.

they're certainly beatable now and teams have more than enough film to look at to figure out an effective way to stop them.

IronFingaz7
12-04-2007, 03:36 PM
The Jets and Dolphins should just study film on the Patriots up until that game, they don't have anything else to play for, lol, might as well play for being able to beat the undefeated team, lol.

P.E.A.C.E.

hectis
12-04-2007, 04:09 PM
if the pats are 13-o and the dolphins are 0-13 and then the dolphins win that be some funny shit i think parker might have a big game vs the pats this week and even lead them to a win

wuswordz95
12-04-2007, 09:01 PM

P.E.A.C.E.

hope is not an option. a win for the stellers is the only option.

Go stellers! oh my I cant beleive I just typed that.

Below are The number one NFL teams I have hated tru the seasons.

2007. New England Patroits. THeir perfect season will end
2006. Pittspurgh Stellers. so glad they failed
2005. Piitspurgh Stellers. darn They won the Superbowl. well at least I had to work that day.
2004. Pittspurgh Stellers. I know they didnt get far.
2003, The stellers
2002. The stellers. Haha MY buccs won the superbowl. NOw whos the paper champs now. reason revealed how I started to hate the stellers.
2001. Philadelphia Eagles. Donovan mcnab dunk over the field goal post on a playoff victory over my buccs makes him and his team the most hated NFL team.

2000. Tennese Titans. They won that buffalo playoff game. bills got screwed.

1999. Tennese titans.

1998. NO hate. I guess the vikings. probally the least most hated nfl team ever. I think they were so good that year . plus I was a green bay fan back then
1997. NO hate when favroite afc team and nfc team face off In the superbowl. I did cry when the pack lost.
!996. Dallas Cowboys. hahaha the cowboys dynasty stop here.

1995. dallas. Darn they win the superbowl.

1994, Dallas. darn they good. haha niners won the superbowl

1993. dallas i think they won or was it washighton.

1992. dallas. they are a force to be reckon wit
1991. dallas. let the hate begin.
1990. No hate really. just love the fact the niners lost to the rams in a playoff game.

1989. monnesota vikings. only cuz they beat the pack to get to the playoffs.

1988. cinncianti beangels. I dont know why. I hated all theyre players. now I love them james brooks. ickey shuffle and boomer were great players.

1987. Didnt hate nooone.

1986. didnt watch nfl much. go bears!

yep im a hater

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2007, 12:14 AM
WInslow's catch against the Cardinals should have been ruled a TD.

Dirty Knowledge
12-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Giants banged up and STILL running shit.. dumbass Lovie Smith he doesn't try to run the clock down he doesn't want to do that he thinks he can put the foot on our throats?! NOPE! Giants defense was BAAALLLIINNN!! Eli Manning 7-9 95 yards, 1 TD BAAALLLINN. We go in to Philly this week and have a tough time but leave with a win. Playoff spot is all but clinched. Let Eli Manning fuck around and have his best game ever in Week 17.

Dirty Knowledge
12-05-2007, 02:57 AM
WInslow's catch against the Cardinals should have been ruled a TD.

Truest shit you ever wrote.

Dirty Knowledge
12-05-2007, 02:59 AM

P.E.A.C.E.

Nah I don't think so.. I think the Steelers are like the Giants.. they are underachieving this year.. and also they are known to choke this year.. loss to the Jets? Cardinals? Lol. Cardinals are DECENT. Jets are a joke. THe PAts should demolish the Steelers.. Billicheck will have a field day with that new coach. Maybe a close game if bad field conditions. Depends where the game is too. Probably in NE so that's an even bigger no-win.

baby jesus
12-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Yo Dirty If The Giants Make The Playoffs Which Looks Pretty Good At This Point Who You Want To Play The Seahawks Or The Bucs?

I Think Giants Can Probably Beat Both But I Think Seatlle Is Tougher Place To Play And A Longer Plane Ride Then Tampa So I'm Pullin More For Tampa Bay Get Some Revenge On Garcia For Last Year.

hectis
12-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Yo Dirty If The Giants Make The Playoffs Which Looks Pretty Good At This Point Who You Want To Play The Seahawks Or The Bucs?

I Think Giants Can Probably Beat Both But I Think Seatlle Is Tougher Place To Play And A Longer Plane Ride Then Tampa So I'm Pullin More For Tampa Bay Get Some Revenge On Garcia For Last Year.

depends on who is the 4th and 3rd seed they would play the 4th seed unless they fall to the 6th seed which i dont think will happen

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Truest shit you ever wrote.

Uh huh, but your still a liar sayin the Giants are runnin shit. Eli Manning sux and if the NFC had more than two good teams, you'd be under .500. Now THATS the truest shit I ever wrote.

Dirty Knowledge
12-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah and if my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.

check two
12-06-2007, 01:04 AM
I feel bad for the Lions lately. What the heck's been going on with them? lol And what's up with the Vikings two big blowout wins in a row?

Dirty Knowledge
12-06-2007, 01:44 AM
I feel bad for the Lions lately. What the heck's been going on with them? lol And what's up with the Vikings two big blowout wins in a row?

Don't buy in to Minnesotta they're suspect. ELI gave them 1 of those games. And Detroit? They've been pretenders. I still think Vikes will make the playoffs. But.. they'll get beat down by Seattle.

I'm just thinking about that gay shit ESPN would do with Kitna's face and his win meter. }:T I doubt we see that again this year.

Dirty Knowledge
12-06-2007, 01:49 AM
Yo Dirty

My nigga.

If The Giants Make The Playoffs Which Looks Pretty Good At This Point Who You Want To Play The Seahawks Or The Bucs?

Yeah you ain't lying about the plane ride.. I don't like that and especially with Lawrence Tynes LOL.. you remember '05.. BUT I still would like to whoop Seattle for '05 and also last year they PUNKED us in their house. I know you remember both them times.

With that said I probably would want to face Tampa since it's just down I-95 and we'd be able to get some better practicing in. Especially since Seattle will probably have some shitty rain going on, haha.

It don't matter to me really like you said I think we CAN beat either, it just all depends. I'm just hoping we get this victory this week, you know McNabbs back and Westbrook is always a beast vs the Giants.. but didn't we fuck McNabb up after his 500 yard 10 TD game vs Detroit? Hahaha.. peace.

P.S... I aint givin up on Eli just yet. Fuck the haters.

THE W
12-06-2007, 11:15 AM
I feel bad for the Lions lately. What the heck's been going on with them?

....they remembered that they're the lions?

Orion Nebulus
12-06-2007, 01:04 PM
I feel bad for the Lions lately. What the heck's been going on with them?

Feel bad?? Thats what the Lions get. Kitna talks alot of shit. The Giants shut him up real quick lol. The Lions are frauds and now they are being exposed.

wuswordz95
12-06-2007, 05:40 PM
I had a dream. in my dream . the stellers defeated the patroits. 16=11.

hectis
12-07-2007, 12:33 AM
The vikings are playing pretty good and might make the playoffs

Dirty Knowledge
12-07-2007, 03:10 AM
I had a dream. in my dream . the stellers defeated the patroits. 16=11.

I always have dreams of games. Most of them, they're right.

Dirty Knowledge
12-07-2007, 03:11 AM
The vikings are playing pretty good and might make the playoffs

Correction. Adrian Peterson is playing REALLY good. Tell the dude to stop abusing the Highlight Stick because that shit's unfair.

But they should make it, easy last 4 games.

Dirty Knowledge
12-07-2007, 03:12 AM
What happens to Rex sucks.. but it only puts the puncuation on one, shitty ass career.

In other words.. has anyone heard Chad Mortneson's rumor that Eli has been playing with a seperated shoulder. If so, he's a soldier.

11th Chamber
12-09-2007, 04:10 PM
None of you have any idea what it is like to be a Lions fan

Storm
12-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Touchdown!! 28-27 Dallas. This has been a really good game

wuswordz95
12-09-2007, 04:24 PM
there is no GOD. cowboys win and patroits probally will win. I repeat there is no GOD.

num2son
12-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Dallas Cowboys 2007 Nfc East Champions!!!! 12-1

Ozmosis
12-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Dallas Cowboys 2007 Nfc East Champions!!!! 12-1

chea :b

num2son
12-09-2007, 10:42 PM
chea :b

Finally an NFC EAST Championship comes back to the COWBOYS!! YEAH!!!

wuswordz95
12-09-2007, 11:16 PM
^^^^ they won the east not the nfc.
finally green bay wins the nfc

hectis
12-09-2007, 11:49 PM
the vikings of minnesota won there fourth straight game and we control are own destiny to make the playoffs T. Jackson is playing way better then he was in the first part of the season

pneumatic
12-09-2007, 11:53 PM

I do.

Storm
12-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Hectis, do you think he is good enough to maybe be their permanent starting qb for years to come.

Vegan
12-10-2007, 12:03 AM
even though the cowboys beat a farve-less pack this year, it will be interesting to see a rematch in the playoffs to see which of those two will go on to lose to the colts in the superbowl.

hectis
12-10-2007, 12:13 AM
Hectis, do you think he is good enough to maybe be their permanent starting qb for years to come.

i think he might be he is not turning the ball over like he was and is managing the game well when he was playing bad it was cuz he was a rookie in 2nd years clothing but now he is getting it

Dirty Knowledge
12-10-2007, 12:53 AM

Naw.. I ain't even gonna lie ya'll just find a way to dissapoint year-after-year.. it must suck.

the vikings of minnesota won there fourth straight game and we control are own destiny to make the playoffs T. Jackson is playing way better then he was in the first part of the season

Yeah but can you beat Seattle in Seattle?

check two
12-10-2007, 01:10 AM
What was up with that Giants player trying to keep Westbrook from getting back to the line near the ened of the game? lol Maybe he should have gotten a penalty for that. The game might have went into overtime.

Dirty Knowledge
12-10-2007, 01:24 AM
What was up with that Giants player trying to keep Westbrook from getting back to the line near the ened of the game? lol Maybe he should have gotten a penalty for that. The game might have went into overtime.

For what? SPiking the ball? Lmfao because that's all they did as they rushed back to their puny little offensive line the G-Men once again were bombarding with the quickness today. Mads barely made it onsides anyway.. so who really benefited from him and Westbrook playing footsie all the way on the 10 yard line? Giants did a solid job today on defense, McNabb never got time to go deep. Westbrook did his usual counters, cut-backs and all that gravy he puts on the Giants every game but it wasn't enough.

Dahl (the safety) almost killed McNabb on that blitz right up the middle tho.. dude was full speed ahead and McNabb made use of what little footwork he has left to get outta harms way lol I'm kinda happy he did because I didn't wanna see Mcnabb folded up.

We'll take it though, and we'll take a First Round Game versus Tampa Bay. As long as Eli wins us the next two or at least beats out the Vikes for #1 spot in the WC we'll be playing down in sunny TB and to be honest I think it's a win for whoever plays them. Very surprised in Carolina/Saints this year but that's what you get in the NFL.. (RIP Mathias Kiwanuka 07 Season) but we still are crashing the 2nd round playoffs and probably going in to Green Bay, Wisconsion.. hahaha.. just remember how the Giants of the 80's used to always crash the dance :D 49'ers fans will know what I am talking about. :D

Orion Nebulus
12-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Yeah I'm hoping the Giants get the Bucs in the first round. Their games in Seattle has been nightmarish. Then from there we shall see.

hectis
12-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Naw.. I ain't even gonna lie ya'll just find a way to dissapoint year-after-year.. it must suck.

Yeah but can you beat Seattle in Seattle?

yes we can and the bucs in tampa

wuswordz95
12-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Yeah I'm hoping the Giants get the Bucs in the first round. Their games in Seattle has been nightmarish. Then from there we shall see.

no you will not beat the best defense in NFL. go tampa!

num2son
12-11-2007, 08:45 AM
^^^^ they won the east not the nfc.
finally green bay wins the nfc

oops I guess i was jumping to far

hectis
12-11-2007, 09:14 AM
if the patriots and cowboys go to the super bowl and none dont lose a game the rest of the season then this has to be the greatest super bowl match up of all time i mean if Dallas never would have played new England they might be unbeaten too

pneumatic
12-11-2007, 09:29 AM
The lions almost beat them though. Don't forget that.

hectis
12-11-2007, 09:32 AM
The lions almost beat them though. Don't forget that.

well i wont but this is how the playoffs are going to go down the vikings will beat the seahawks then they will upset the cowboys then get revenge vs the packers and in a shocking turn of events win the super bowl of the patriots:Y:hooray::beer:

Orion Nebulus
12-11-2007, 04:04 PM
no you will not beat the best defense in NFL. go tampa!

Lmao! Tampa doesnt have the best defense. And yeah the Giants can take them.:mmmyah:

THE W
12-11-2007, 04:45 PM
even though the cowboys beat a farve-less pack this year, it will be interesting to see a rematch in the playoffs to see which of those two will go on to lose to the colts in the superbowl.
dudes put a pretty clean ass woopin on the ravens. i heard the ravens had two of their starting DB's out that game though. garbage time for most of the second half. i turned it off and went to bed when they put in sorgi.

wuswordz95
12-12-2007, 12:38 AM
if the patriots and cowboys go to the super bowl and none dont lose a game the rest of the season then this has to be the greatest super bowl match up of all time i mean if Dallas never would have played new England they might be unbeaten too
i wont be watching its,
i would like to call it the nightmare bowl.

check two
12-12-2007, 02:07 AM
I didn't hear quite all of the details, but what was up with the Falcons head coach quitting the team today, and signing with Arkansas within the same day? lol That seems like a chump move to me. He couldn't have waited a few more games at least, until the end of the Falcons season?

Comparisons to another dickhead... that overpaid Nick Sabin, who left the Dolphins to coach an underacheiving Alabama team.

num2son
12-12-2007, 10:01 AM
I didn't hear quite all of the details, but what was up with the Falcons head coach quitting the team today, and signing with Arkansas within the same day? lol That seems like a chump move to me. He couldn't have waited a few more games at least, until the end of the Falcons season?

Comparisons to another dickhead... that overpaid Nick Sabin, who left the Dolphins to coach an underacheiving Alabama team.

College coaches cant seem to handle the NFL, they should stay and not go near the NFL, back in the days you could but now, no way.

Who can probably beat the pats in their own house, the colts.

The pats 16-0, Dolphins 0-16 in the same season? That would be something for the ages.

I would love to see the jets beat the pats...LOL.

Cowboys were lucking with that fumble to come back right back to them, Tony Romo is the guy to always bring the cowboys back and win.

Dirty Knowledge
12-13-2007, 12:40 AM
Quitter Petrino!!!

hectis
12-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Quitter Petrino!!!

he will never get a job in the nfl again in his life

hectis
12-13-2007, 11:03 PM
so i guess the texans were smart for drafting mario williams over reggie bush

100pr00f
12-16-2007, 05:34 PM
ravens fucken suck...ima burn my jersy's

till next year then i might buy another

hectis
12-16-2007, 07:41 PM
ravens fucken suck...ima burn my jersy's

till next year then i might buy another

yeah that sucks maybe it is time for a new HC

Hollow Dartz
12-16-2007, 07:48 PM
How The Fuck The Ravens Lose!!! If You A Ravens Fan Burn Your Shit Now.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Fuck the faggot ass Ratbird ravens....ARe they still complaining about that Patriots loss and blaming the refs??

Go Browns!

wuswordz95
12-16-2007, 10:14 PM
TAMPA BAY BUCCS. 2007 NFC SOUTH CHAMPS.
not the saints. hahaha. take that any saints fans on this board.

FINALLY A PUNT RETURN TOUCHDOWN COURTESY OF SPURLOCK.

COWBOYS LOSE! WHAT A GREAT DAY IN THE NFL.

check two
12-17-2007, 12:16 AM
I have to give props to the Jaguars for a big win. Also, to Todd Collins, (who started his first NFL game in 10 years), who helped the Redskins win over a good Giants team.

Yeah, I don't think that fat ass Dallas coach is laughing at the Eagles anymore. lol And Romo better stop throwing so many interceptions, or he's going to lose his groupie celebrity girlfriends.

sakk
12-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Baltimore defense is no longer legitimate.

Vikings need to lose tonight.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/b0/fullj.e0c954908a0797f2f7b12778f0970994/e0c954908a0797f2f7b12778f0970994-getty-75558041cg018_arizona_cardi.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
12-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Tom Coughlin

MUST

DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE

THE FUCK WAS THE GAMEPLAN LAST NIGHT? LOL THROW THE BALL 60 TIMES IN 25 MPH WIND? WAY TO GO YOU DUMB FUCK

100pr00f
12-17-2007, 03:15 PM
baltimore still hase defnece but not now cuz 5 of the top players on defence are out and have been out for more then half the seesion and the same with heap
..next year ..we should they should be good...def if they dont use mcnair...let teh rookie get his share
troy smith

he was good ..he got down the field in good time
but couldnt get the td's
but with time he shall become good

Hollow Dartz
12-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Ain't No Excuse For Losing That Game Yesterday, If They Woulve Went 0-16 I Woulve Been 300 Dollars Richer With Additon Of New England Going 16-0

100pr00f
12-17-2007, 03:32 PM
haha..yea we shoulda won..but i can see were are defnceve ends coulda woulda helped us is if they went out
they were running all over ivy ..wich i hate he slow as fuck and they had a rookie out thier trying to catch up with thw wr's ....that is the only way they one ..by throwing towrds thos' guys

but o well ..fuck ravens this year..been saying it for the past 4 games
ill cheer on next year...hopping they make some changes with the offence

hectis
12-17-2007, 04:45 PM
vikings game tonight

THE W
12-17-2007, 05:03 PM
baltimore still hase defnece but not now cuz 5 of the top players on defence are out and have been out for more then half the seesion and the same with heap

one of the announcers for the ravens v. colts game said they had 2 of their DB's out. didnt know yall were that depleated defensively. that explains a lot.

m.clizzle
12-17-2007, 06:48 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S

The D was rock solid. d.wac moved the ball and his legs this week. and westy is 100% the most unselfish player ever! way to put the team ahead of yourself.

if the gawddamn giants could have done their part, the birds could have had a chance at the playoffs.

we could still win out, and sneak into the playoffs with lots of help.

Storm
12-17-2007, 07:44 PM
I have a cousin whose a Dolphins fan and I heard he was crying after the game. He told the story and I cracked up. It was soo funny when they scored and everybody was jumping and screaming because they won 1 game lol it was like if they won the super bowl or something, that was funny but I would've had the same feelings if my team was in Miami's situation.

THE W
12-17-2007, 07:58 PM
talk about about lowered expectations.

but fuck the ravens for losing that game. DAMN YOU!

hectis
12-18-2007, 12:02 AM
vikings won in a game were we did every thing wrong

Olive Oil Goombah
12-18-2007, 06:49 PM
Kyle Orton is the worst quarterback since Tim Couch

check two
12-19-2007, 02:42 AM
Orton had a bad game, but so did the Vikings QB. Orton hadn't played in like two seasons, so I expected him to be rusty. They should have given him some playing time earlier this season. Cause a couple seasons ago, the Bears won a lot of games when he was playing(granted their defense helped also). He was winning more games than like any other rookie QB that year.

By the way, maybe that Roy Williams should get pentalized harsher if he's going to keep breaking that NFL rule, which could cause serious harm to another player. Either he's not that smart, or he's just a jackass.

kurupt_kw
12-19-2007, 11:23 AM
Jacksonville!!!

My boys are going to be tough to play come playoffs.

Storm
12-19-2007, 11:53 AM
I never did like the horse collar rule. I always thought it made just because Terrell Owens was the one who got injured from it. But I do understand why it made but i just don't like it.

Orion Nebulus
12-19-2007, 02:48 PM
Tom Coughlin

MUST

DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE

THE FUCK WAS THE GAMEPLAN LAST NIGHT? LOL THROW THE BALL 60 TIMES IN 25 MPH WIND? WAY TO GO YOU DUMB FUCK

Lmaooo!! Thats a little too much but I know how you feel man. What a horrible game!! Giants always have to make things difficult in the end. I tell you this....they better beat Buffalo or that game against the soon to be 15-0 Patriots is going to be a must win. Thats going to make a great story though....playoffs vs. history in the making.

Dirty Knowledge
12-19-2007, 03:56 PM
I don't understand sometimes why the Giants do what they do. Sometimes I think the team really just quits on Coughlin because they hate him and want him to go, but we are continuosly making the playoffs, LOL. I mean why does Brandon Jacobs run sideways? Why does he try bouncing, juking, jiving? Why doesn't he run through the fucking holes and just hit the tackles hard. I hate to say it but he's looking like Ron Dayne right now and he's bring shame upon the #27. I really wish Ward wasn't out....but I don't blame it on Jacobs/Eli. Eli throwing the ball 52 times, and the OC not calling runs where we should be running (2nd and 1) (3rd and 1)..it's really on the coaching. They're ruining Eli and a great team and a defense that has played it's heart out this year despite Eli and the offenses fuck ups. In that Washington game, how long could it last? 3-n-outs..3-n-outs..FGs..then bam Clinton Portis just ramming his way for a TD. I mean the defense was shutting the Skins down for the first two quarters and then when we really needed some drives and scores, the offense couldn't do it. It's killing this defense's moral and I can see it. I can see the look on Strahan's face telling Eli to put some fucking points on the board. I hope that they win in Buffallo. It's gonna be tough, real tough. Probably worst conditions than Sunday. And it will be a true test of character for the banged-up Giants. If they can't win this game, I don't even wanna go to the playoffs. Just fire the OC, and Coughlin, get some new breed and let's put some life in to this team before it's too late. But I am glad Steve Smith got in the game and they used Moss. Because we desperatly need some WR help. Dropping passes doesn't help, Jacobs and Toomer.

Sorry for the rant but my Giants got me pissed this week. I hope we make the playoffs but if we gotta back in or beat the Pats to do it.. what's that tell you?

sakk
12-21-2007, 11:40 PM
Eagles gonna catch another L in the dome sunday.

Storm
12-23-2007, 12:49 AM
20-13 Dallas, Looks like were going to get home field throughout the playoffs, hopefully

Visionz
12-23-2007, 03:15 PM
^the bears are in the process of making sure of that,

I expected the Texans to put up a better fight against Indy........but guess not. Still good to see things are headed in the right direction. David Carr better update his resume, after what he's done in Carolina (or not done) its clear where alot of our troubles where comin from in the past.

Storm
12-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Giants are looking much better now but I just don't understand why they are so inconsistent.

Visionz
12-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Inconsistent play=bad coaching

Olive Oil Goombah
12-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Giants are looking much better now but I just don't understand why they are so inconsistent.

His name is Eli Manning. All the idiotic NY media and retard fans made this guy out to be some great player or the second coming of Peyton when pretty much everyone who watched him in college knew he sucked. NY fans know nothing about college football cuz there are no teams worth a shit there.

If the Giants had a better QB, they'd be a better team. But they bought into the BS hype that was Eli Manning.

JerseyIronman
12-23-2007, 04:56 PM
i still got some faith in Eli, he might turn out to be a good QB down the line.

It takes time to learn the position.

Visionz
12-23-2007, 05:04 PM
^4 years?? he seems pretty skittish for a vet qb, this is the equivalent of his senior year in college, you'd think he'd be used to it by now, though his wr's weren't bailin 'em out either in the last game I saw. Toomer missed that one when he was wide the fuck open and staring at the football.

V4D3R
12-23-2007, 05:36 PM
The Giants are the team that beat my Broncos in 98 when they were 13-0. The Broncos went 14-2 that year - lost to the Giants and Dolphins.

Will history repeat itself with the Patriots? Will the Giants spoil perfection? Well the Dolphins are done - 28-0 at this time.

SWAMP WATER
12-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Greenbay Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE W
12-23-2007, 07:37 PM
His name is Eli Manning. All the idiotic NY media and retard fans made this guy out to be some great player or the second coming of Peyton when pretty much everyone who watched him in college knew he sucked. NY fans know nothing about college football cuz there are no teams worth a shit there.

If the Giants had a better QB, they'd be a better team. But they bought into the BS hype that was Eli Manning.
Eli manning = journeyman quarterback

hectis
12-23-2007, 09:58 PM
the vikings are playing like shit right now

Come Honor Face
12-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Back in tha game baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Im a Browns fan and Derek ANderson has had a nice year, but the future is definately Brady Quinn.

Storm
12-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Back in tha game baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys get in even though it's going to be hard since you got Colts in their home. I don't want the Browns going deep in the playoffs, I'm already disappointed that we won't have a top ten pick from Cleavland this year

Visionz
12-24-2007, 01:14 PM
Colts gonna probably rest more their players, 3 teams from the AFC South in the playoffs, toughest division in pro football hands downs, Texans would win the AFC West instead we're cellar dwellars. still be nice to see what Vince does in the playoffs.

Come Honor Face
12-24-2007, 02:01 PM
The Titans plan for Indy should be to come out as strong, physical, and flat out mean, as possible! Tony Dungy doesnt want want Albert Haynesworth, and Kyle Vanden Bosch chasing Peyton Manning, and Joseph Addai around fighting for their playoff lives! This game means nothing to the Colts. They will want no part of the physical game the Titans will bring. The backups will have to play out their mind to win the game. I dont see it happening. Titans will win and travel to San Diego for the wild card round.

Visionz
12-24-2007, 02:05 PM
^yep, Peyton's playing for a half at the most per Dungy himself. Titan's play 'em tough when he's there the whole game, this shouldn't be a problem at all

Dirty Knowledge
12-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Im a Browns fan

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/17107.jpg

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/15/01/22210115.jpg

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3182071/2/istockphoto_3182071_choking.jpg

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/381895/2/istockphoto_381895_choking.jpg

Dirty Knowledge
12-24-2007, 03:07 PM

Inconsistent play=bad coaching

And don't get it twisted.. if the Giants had a better coach / OC... I think the Giants would be about 12-3 right now.

Dirty Knowledge
12-24-2007, 03:16 PM
^4 years?? he seems pretty skittish for a vet qb, this is the equivalent of his senior year in college, you'd think he'd be used to it by now, though his wr's weren't bailin 'em out either in the last game I saw. Toomer missed that one when he was wide the fuck open and staring at the football.

That game (last wk) had mad windy circumstances. If anything, Jacobs dropped about 7. And I think the coaching staff is putting pressure on Eli. Eli should be doing what Big Ben did in Pittsburgh in 04. Throw like 9 times a game, hahaha. Amazes me sometimes to watch Coughlin's game plan unravel during games. I honestly like the guy I think his heart's in the game, but the things we do sometimes just really baffles the mind.

Dirty Knowledge
12-24-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm liking Washington and Tennessee to sneak in the playoffs. I told ya'll to stop giving the Vikings so much got damn respect. That QB is maaadd suspect I said. And the Redskins stacked the damn box and the Vikes couldn't do shit. LOL, you can't play Eli Manning every week Minnesota. See ya next year! Next week, I don't think Dallas will play hard.. it's in D.C... Skins find a way to pull it out. Same for the Titans, they got the Colts? Colts won't play hard. Titans will find a way to stumble in to the playoffs. Damn shame about the Browns, I was pulling for them... fucking choked. Funny thing is they still got a shot too. Browns and Vikings, nominees for Chokers of the Year 2007.

hectis
12-24-2007, 04:01 PM
I hope the vikings get a good receiver next year in free agency so when they stack the box to stop all day or ct we can go deep and make them pay and i hope tj works on his mechanics during the off season

hectis
12-24-2007, 04:46 PM
the browns and there fans should be pissed i knew this was going to happen to them not them blowing there chance for the playoffs but the refs not calling the push out vs the cards coming back to fuck them over worse none call of the year but they can still make the playoffs but like the vikings they need help and the colts and cowboys are proberly not going to play there starters

Dirty Knowledge
12-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Jacobs and Bradshaw > Peterson and Taylor

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Yea hectis im not happy...cuz Indy is benching all their guys and Tenn. will probly win and get in. I dont know if you saw the Cleveland/Cincy game but they called Braylon Edwards for a BS pushoff in the last drive of the game that was terrible...and probably cost them.

YOu never know with Vince Young tho...that dude is up and down.

hectis
12-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Yea hectis im not happy...cuz Indy is benching all their guys and Tenn. will probly win and get in. I dont know if you saw the Cleveland/Cincy game but they called Braylon Edwards for a BS pushoff in the last drive of the game that was terrible...and probably cost them.

YOu never know with Vince Young tho...that dude is up and down.

u do have the madden curse thing too

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2007, 03:51 PM
Jacobs and Bradshaw > Peterson and Taylor

LMAO...Your a Giants fan so you can get away with a crazy notion like that. If it was Tiki and Jacobs, you might have a better case. Derrick Ward didnt do too bad...but Peterson is the man.

Orion Nebulus
12-27-2007, 10:00 AM
Man I'm hoping the Giants pull of the major upset this saturday.

hectis
12-27-2007, 01:22 PM
^ there going to show the game on cbs and nbc so everyone who does not have the nfl network can watch it if the pats lose this season for them is wortrhless even if they win the super bowl they cant lose

Dirty Knowledge
12-27-2007, 03:56 PM
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – Plaxico Burress and Brandon Jacobs personify the decisions Tom Coughlin has to make this week.

Both players have nagging ankle injuries. Yet both very much want to play Saturday night, when the Giants will host the 15-0 New England Patriots. Coughlin is preparing with his customary determination to try to win this game, just as he tries to win any other. Normally, that would mean playing starters such as Burress and Jacobs as long as necessary.
But this is not a normal week. The Giants will travel to Tampa next week to face the Buccaneers in an NFC Wild Card game. Outside the locker room, the prevailing wisdom seems to be that Giants will be best served by resting Burress and Jacobs, among others. Coughlin won’t tip his hand regarding his personnel plans. But the Giants’ leading receiver and top running back made it clear today that they want to play and expect to play against the Patriots.

“No one in here is screaming ‘Let’s rest,’ I can tell you that,” Jacobs said today. “Guys want to play. It’s the last regular season game and it’s home. Guys won’t want to sit down.
“Coach Coughlin said we’re going to play to win the game. Whatever we have to do to do that, that’s what we’re going to do. No matter what it is, we’re going to do it.”
Burress practiced today for just the third time all season (he also worked on Sept. 21 and Nov. 7). He does not want to spend Saturday night as a spectator.
“I don’t think it’s a benefit for us to take off,” he said. “I think the more we play, the better we’ll get. When you get into the playoffs, it’s a different speed – the game is a little bit faster. Decisions have to be made a little bit quicker and I think that’s the mode that we’re trying to get ourselves into – not should we rest or should we not play or things like that. As far as myself, I’ve been doing it for the whole season. For me, the more reps I can get catching the ball and getting the looks, the sharper we’ll be on offense.”
Burress caught just one pass in Sunday’s 38-21 victory in Buffalo, but has team-high totals of 66 receptions and 10 touchdowns this season. It was suggested to him that because of his season-long ankle issues, and the fact that the Giants can’t change their playoff position, the smartest course of action would be for him to stay out of uniform on Saturday and set his sights on Tampa Bay.
“I don’t look at it that way,” Burress said. “I look at it as we go out and play this game and everybody goes out and plays as hard as they can. Playing in a game and getting repetitions at game speed can’t hurt you. That’s the way we’re looking at it. We’re going out trying to win this football game. Everybody’s going to play. The more you play, the better you’ll be.”
Burress was officially limited in practice today. As he put it, Coughlin “just put me in on the plays he wanted to see me in.” But he said he could cut and change direction normally. He said his sprained ankle is getting better and feels good.
“I came in yesterday and told the coach I wanted to go out and get a few reps during the week,” Burress said. “I’m starting to feel a little better. It had nothing to do with the game this week. I just want to get out and do what I can. We’re approaching this game to go out and win. We’re not approaching it any other way as far as myself or anybody else. We’re just going out, trying to play hard and win.

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Man I'm hoping the Giants pull of the major upset this saturday.

Me too...............I hate the Patriots and i am so tired of hearing about Tom Brady!

Dirty Knowledge
12-27-2007, 04:09 PM
^^ Look at this wannabe Giant fan I feel your pain little Steagle girl.

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2007, 04:11 PM
I ain't a Giant fan!

I am
E A G L E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the way baby!

I bleed green..............

Dirty Knowledge
12-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah, yeah... then cry me a green river because the Eagles are dooky!

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Man whatever............there's always next year!

Dirty Knowledge
12-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Good thing I've got at least 1 playoff game before I gotta say that shit again...

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2007, 04:19 PM
True true.............

Dirty Knowledge
12-27-2007, 04:21 PM
But we all know that when the Giants win the Super Bowl.. I'll be saying it in a good way.

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2007, 04:23 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell u what...........whoever is up against the damn Patriots, they have my support..........I hate the Patriots!

Come Honor Face
12-27-2007, 04:57 PM
If it can't be the Titans, I gotta root for the Pats, cuz of Randy Moss. I hated them with a passion before they got him! Randy is a longtime friend though. I want to see him get a ring if my Titans can't do it.

Storm
12-27-2007, 05:51 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell u what...........whoever is up against the damn Patriots, they have my support..........I hate the Patriots!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/andrewherrera/Other/romo-we-trust.jpg
by the way Dirty Knowledge, check out my newest sig in my thread, I'm sure you'll like it.

wuswordz95
12-27-2007, 09:13 PM
go buccamners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
12-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Problem is...............as an Eagle fan we hate the Giants and Cowboys.............so hopefully it won't be either of them against the Patriots b/c then I don't know what I am going to do...............

Orion Nebulus
12-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Problem is...............as an Eagle fan we hate the Giants and Cowboys.............so hopefully it won't be either of them against the Patriots b/c then I don't know what I am going to do...............

You root for the Giants...thats what you do.

Dirty Knowledge
12-28-2007, 04:09 PM

I actually like the Eagles when it comes to the Cowboys... it's the Cowboys that I can't stand. Giants have handled the Eagles in the past. We've got a longer trackrecord I believe. But the Cowboys have always, and I mean always, punked the Giants. I don't really think we've EVER beaten them in the playoffs. And this year could be the year where we play them in the Divisional Round.. that's really all I want from the G-Men this year. KNock off the fucking Cowgirls..

And yeah nice sig, Quiet.. too bad you guys want McFadden and have no faith in Marion Barber.

Storm
12-28-2007, 04:22 PM
I have no idea why other cowboys fans want him. Yeah, he's a great prospect but "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". We have barber and jones, why try getting another rb when we can improve in other areas that need improvement. And yea thanks, you can use the jacobs/shockey sig if you want.

Dirty Knowledge
12-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Naw I'm straight.. good looks tho.. and yeah I agree about don't fix it.. I mean Barber's an absolute beast.. I look at him like a mini-Jacobs.. and Jones I always thought could be their BEST RB.. but I'uno what happened there. Cowboys are fine in the running game.. Jerry is just the George Steinbreinner of the NFL and he wants the absolute BEST pieces.. can't blame him.

Storm
12-28-2007, 04:42 PM
True, I never thought about that.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2007, 06:01 PM
The NFC is so weak this year. Honestly, the Giants if they had a better QB could make it to the Super Bowl but Manning will cost them. Watch.
Dallas has a great offense but their defense is suspect.
Green Bay is solid all around.....I like their chances better than anyone else.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Man whatever............there's always next year!

If you played fantasy football and you had Brian Westbrook, you cleaned house this year!

wuswordz95
12-29-2007, 01:57 AM

hey why you and others assuming the patroits are gona go to the big dance.

hello there ever heard of the colts, chargers. heck even the jags have a good chance at knocking out the pats.

well i hope all this focus on the patroits will be an advantage to the colts.

check two
12-29-2007, 04:31 PM
That would be funny if the Cowboys stumbled against the Seahawks once again in the playoffs. Though, if one of Romo's girlfriend's of the week was at the game, his teammates and Cowboys fans can blame the loss on her. What a lame way to own up to a loss. lol

hectis
12-29-2007, 10:09 PM
so the giants might beat the pats and the vikings already beat the giants (easily) so hands down the vikings are the best team in the nfl:Y

11th Chamber
12-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Looks like the Pats are the best football team ever

check two
12-30-2007, 12:36 AM
Well this is the fourth time that a team has gone undefeated during a NFL season. So it's still a little early to call them the best of all time. lol

hectis
12-30-2007, 12:45 AM
if they win 3 more games then u can say that but lets say they do win the super bowl this year then is brady maybe the greatest QB of all time? does this make bill elichick the greatest hc of all time?

check two
12-30-2007, 12:47 AM
And will that make the Patriots cheerleaders the greatest of all time also? Great, another boring week on ESPN where they try and compare the Patriots to good teams from the past, and decide who might have won.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-30-2007, 01:03 AM
And will that make the Patriots cheerleaders the greatest of all time also? Great, another boring week on ESPN where they try and compare the Patriots to good teams from the past, and decide who might have won.

sounds like a biter hater to me, you know that remote has buttons on it for a reason

Vegan
12-30-2007, 01:15 AM
i am actually glad the patsies won 16. this will make the forthcoming ass whooping they have coming from the colts even more enjoyable.

check two
12-30-2007, 02:13 AM
Yes, I hate on boring programming. lol I would feel the same way no matter what team it was. It seems kinda pointless to me to spend so much time analyzing teams from the past, and try to hypothesize whether a team from then could beat a current team.

hectis
12-30-2007, 02:16 AM
i agree that is dumb i mean it is not like they will get a time machine and have them play and even if they could the rules are different now from back then

hectis
12-30-2007, 02:17 AM
if the pats lose in the playoffs or super bowl i say this is the biggest waste of a nfl season for a team of all time

check two
12-30-2007, 02:25 AM
I must say though that those NFL winter beanies that some of the players wear on the sidelines are pretty ugly looking. They have like a white line/stripe going down the middle. The ones the Giants players were wearing looked like Space helmets.

RynMur
12-30-2007, 02:41 AM
^Damn you complain more than a bitch.

So who gets the record breaking ball? Moss or Brady?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-30-2007, 02:50 AM
Yes, I hate on boring programming. lol I would feel the same way no matter what team it was. It seems kinda pointless to me to spend so much time analyzing teams from the past, and try to hypothesize whether a team from then could beat a current team.

they just started doing it last week and it wasnt a full blown program it was a segment on a program that was no longer than a few minutes so yea ur bitching about nothing

THE W
12-30-2007, 12:41 PM
damn giants, almost spoiled a perfect season for the pats. they still have to finish though or this wont mean shit. it seems the pats have a habit of playing down to their competition. they've struggled against some bad teams, not that the giants are bad but they're not as good as they played last night.

hopefully the pats and colts win their games so we can get the defacto superbowl game of colts/pats. thats gonna be a barn burner.

hectis
12-30-2007, 03:13 PM
If the vikings dont make the playoffs then I hope randy moss wins the super bowl this year If it was not for tice being are HC at the time he might still play for us

CuzinBilly
12-30-2007, 03:57 PM
perfect season homie. about three record where broken last night. this is one of the greatest of not the greatest team of all time. without this season alone can't forget the 3 Championships.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2007, 06:21 PM
I hope they fucking blow it. FUck Boston

wuswordz95
12-30-2007, 07:42 PM
I hope they fucking blow it. FUck Boston

yeah fuck boston except fpr the celtics and bruins.

somebody is gionna reveal the fraud out of the patroits. its a proven fact that they cheated to win their first game. with all the steroid storylines going on. I wouldnt be suprised if new england is doing the dirty deed.

fuck the patroits. all i want for 2008 is for the patroits to lose their 2nd round game to the i would say the chargers, so that wrist will be slit in new england.

boy do i have a sick sense of thinking

CuzinBilly
12-30-2007, 08:26 PM
the best teams always get hated on. look at the yankees. now that the patriots are on top everyone hates then. they aint goin nowhere and get used to seen the celtics smash up the leage too.

Storm
12-30-2007, 11:29 PM
New Englands defense needs to get young sometime soon, I don't expect them to be this good next year.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2007, 11:44 PM
The Celtics lost to the Pistons Cavs and Magic...not surprisingly. The 3 teams they will have to go thru.

check two
12-30-2007, 11:51 PM
You complain about my bitching, more than a bitch. lol

check two
12-30-2007, 11:53 PM
What are the odds that the Titans make it to the Super Bowl?

The Redskins are looking pretty tough lately.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 12:03 AM
Fucking Colts...I hope they get knocked out quick. Tony Dungy is a bitch.

Storm
12-31-2007, 12:04 AM
Did Titans win??

AcidPhosphate69
12-31-2007, 12:06 AM
Pats all fuckin' day baby. Cheated my ass...the only thing they did was be more blatant about it. Shit, you know half those motherfuckers get down like that. Fuck steriods....dudes out there been juicing for years and they're still not as good as almost any single one of the Pats players. PERFECT SEASON BITCHES.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 12:07 AM
yea they won, cuz Manning played about eight minutes and wayne about a quarter....He should have left Wayne in...he had like 12 catches in a quarter and a half...woulda broke a single game record.

CuzinBilly
12-31-2007, 12:13 AM
yeah i guess the pats got lucky...16 times...fuck outa here.

check two
12-31-2007, 12:14 AM
I thought Manning played most of the first half? lol

Though, the Titans played the Colts real close earlier in the season also.

Kerry Collins came in and did a good job for the Titans.

Dirty Knowledge
12-31-2007, 12:24 AM
Hahaha my boy Kerry Collins.. I didn't finish the game but when I heard he was in I knew that he'd pull the victory out he's a battle-tested QB man can't hate on the dude he's been at least to the big game.

And hahah at the Vikes first off. Thought they were a lock for sure 2/3 weeks ago.

And all you Patriot fans damn son, ya'll was prolly choking on ya fucking biscuits when ya'll seen Eli fucking Manning on that first drive last night. It is what it is..

I think right this second the Giants have a faster, stronger, better defense than New England. I think our running game is about 500 times better. I think Plexico could go stat for stat against Randy Moss any game they play eachother. I think our WR's are the same. The Giants in a game where THEY had something to play for? I think would get the job done that time around.. see ya'll in the Super Bowl..

CharlesJones
12-31-2007, 05:32 PM
I think Romeo Crennell is gonna get fired. The Browns suck. Bitch ass muthafuckas. All they had to do was beat Cincinnati a few weeks ago and they could've been in the playoffs. If they would've made the playoffs, their sorry asses would've lost to the Chargers anyway so i'm glad they didn't make the playoffs. Redskins are on a roll. That white quarterback Todd Collins is the real deal. His passes are accurate. Jason Campbell might be back on the bench next season LOL. I hope they beat Seattle.

hectis
12-31-2007, 09:57 PM
the browns should be in the playoffs right now they won vs the cards but the referees took it away from them if they would have made the right call the browns are 11-5 better then the steelers 10-6 and i think the titans would have made it over the steelers

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 10:55 PM
Hectis I agree...plus the timeout after Dawson made the FG against Oakland.

CharlesJones...come on man, they were saying we wouldnt win four games this year. I wouldnt be pissed. Crennel and Savage have done a great job.

check two
01-01-2008, 01:58 AM
Yeah, I have to agree that the Browns had a satisfying season. I was a Browns fan since back when I watched guys like Bernie Kosar, Kevin Mack, Webster Slaughter, Ossie Newsome, etc. Those playoff losses to the Broncos back then was agony, though. lol

CharlesJones
01-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah the Browns definitely got cheated in that Raiders game. They should've won that. I think Romeo will probably get fired next year then if they don't make the playoffs. My aunt in Cleveland told me that she read in the newspaper that Bill Parcells has offered Romeo the head coach job for the Dolphins. I don't think Romeo has responded yet.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Why would romeo want to go to a rebuilding project? He is 60 years old and has a ton of young talent with the Browns, and one of the most rabid and loyal fanbases in football.

check two
01-03-2008, 12:53 AM
What are people's predictions for this weekend's playoff games?

-Titans over the Chargers

Killah Tek
01-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Steelers > Jags

Chargers > Titans

Giants > Bucs

Seahawks > Redskins

check two
01-03-2008, 01:05 AM
If Kerry Collins plays, I don't think the Chargers want any of him.

Like I said before, The Redskins are looking dangerous right now. If they beat the Seahawks, look out.

Storm
01-03-2008, 02:09 AM
Steelers > Jags

Chargers > Titans

Giants > Bucs

Seahawks > Redskins

Same here.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Kerry Collins sucks. He played well against the Colts fucking backups.

Orion Nebulus
01-03-2008, 12:47 PM
If Kerry Collins plays, I don't think the Chargers want any of him.

Like I said before, The Redskins are looking dangerous right now. If they beat the Seahawks, look out.

I disagree. It doesnt matter who the Titans play. The Chargers are winning this one and I think rather easily. If the Redskins beat the Seahawks...they aint going beyond that.

hectis
01-03-2008, 05:09 PM
jags over the Steelers (this wont be close)

Chargers over Titans

bucs over the giants

redskins over the seahawks

check two
01-04-2008, 01:20 AM
If the Redskins beat the Seahawks, you don't think they have a chance after that? I'm not sure how many of the Cowboys starters played that last game of the season, but the Redskins killed them. I think Romo was in there getting pressured left and right from what I heard.

Collins is a solid passer, definitely a better passer than Young. Like some people have been saying, the Titans might have a better shot of winning this weekend with Collins, than with Young.

wuswordz95
01-04-2008, 02:37 AM
jags over the Steelers (this wont be close)

Chargers over Titans

bucs over the giants

redskins over the seahawks

well atleast somebody beleives in my buccs.

i predict the redskins will win it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i aint a redskin fan

Orion Nebulus
01-04-2008, 12:32 PM
If the Redskins beat the Seahawks, you don't think they have a chance after that? I'm not sure how many of the Cowboys starters played that last game of the season, but the Redskins killed them. I think Romo was in there getting pressured left and right from what I heard.

Collins is a solid passer, definitely a better passer than Young. Like some people have been saying, the Titans might have a better shot of winning this weekend with Collins, than with Young.

They aint beating Dallas. The playoffs are a whole different ball game. As for the Titans....Collins may give them the better shot but I see the Chargers running all over this team.

wuswordz95
01-04-2008, 07:31 PM
redskins will beat dallas if they play and beat seattle.

redskins are gonna shock the nation. i tell you

Storm
01-04-2008, 07:37 PM
I don't think can. The dallas game was just a bluff to me(even though I am a Cowboys fan) in my opinion, it's in our home, the playing filed won't be so bad and Terry Glenn will be healed by then.

wuswordz95
01-05-2008, 07:15 PM
washington down by 6. come on joe gibbs !!! win!!!! lets prove to the world that bill billichix from the patroits is nothing but a cheating fraud.

joe gibbs a coaching legend. bill billichix a lucky cheating coach.

Hollow Dartz
01-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Redskins lose, jacksonville just won.