PDA

View Full Version : NFL Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

sakk
07-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Lockout is over.

2011-2012 Season begins

Hayabusa
07-23-2005, 12:33 PM
Nah mane, Falcons will reign supreme in NFC South for 2 years in a row and we will get to our final destination the SUPER BOWL!!!... LETS GO FALCONS!!! DEUCE MCALLISTER MEET ED HARTWELL AND KEITH BROOKING!!!

RynMur
07-23-2005, 12:48 PM
Hell yea, I've been waiting for someone to start a NFL thread. So how is everyone feeling about that cry baby Terrell Owens? You know he's already the 5th highest WR in the nfl right now and he still wants more money. Anyways if you have seen the schedules there are some pretty good games at the beginning of the season. I think it kicks off on a thursday or saturday with Oakland versus New England, then Atlanta versus Philly, that's a good way to kick off the season. And another odd thing I saw in the schedule was that Arizona and San Francisco play in Mexico City like the 4th week, lets hope by then at least one of them has a win. Well I'm out. Lets go BIG D!

sakk
07-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Terrell Owens makes like 7 mils a year and he wants more money. Bluck him, hes a great receiver but, what the fuck is wrong with 7 mils a year? He said some shit about he needs to feed his family, man T.O. can feed his family and many others for 7 mils a year. I aint got no sympathy for TO's contract dispute.

Damn ATL got Ed Hartwell?

u-turn
07-23-2005, 01:49 PM
John Abraham of the Jets is holding out.

ThePharaohNosferatu
07-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Lets see what the Dolphins can bring to the Field this year, i dont see no Superbowl in the future, but at least some 1st round playoff games, PLEASE!!!!

sakk
07-23-2005, 02:19 PM
John Abraham of the Jets is holding out. Everybody and their mom is holding out. Damn overpaid spoiled rotten athletes.

RynMur
07-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Damn, wasn't Abraham their franchise player last year? Anyways I think the Dolphins will be better than they were last year especially if they get Ricky Williams back, even if he does sit out 4 games. Does anyone know what he's going to do?

Hayabusa
07-23-2005, 02:49 PM
Abrham is holding out for a damn good reason. Team keeps franchsing him and all man wants is a long-term deal for job security and to possiably end his career as a Jet. Whats wrong with that? T.O. just being a bitch. If he misses any training camp days Eagles should suspend him a season game for everyday he misses over 5 days.

deadlymelody
07-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Watch out for the Bucs, they may not be superbowl winners this year but I can see them making the playoffs and doing something. Lot of great young talent after a great draft.

ch-chef
07-23-2005, 05:10 PM
Everybody and their mom is holding out. Damn overpaid spoiled rotten athletes.
consider how many 100s of millions the owners and league make and u'll see compared to them there not overpayed...spoiled?? hell yeah their spoiled they been the man their whole life and never been told "no", thats what happens. nfl contracts are not gauranteed either, they could sign a player for 10 million to play 1 season but if they get cut all they get is the signing bonus which is only a fraction of their salary. football is a dangerous sport fam, they get payed to shorten their life span, literally...its proven they (obviously not 100% of them) live like 10-15 even 20 years less then regular people.

u-turn
07-23-2005, 05:29 PM
consider how many 100s of millions the owners and league make and u'll see compared to them there not overpayed...spoiled?? hell yeah their spoiled they been the man their whole life and never been told "no", thats what happens. nfl contracts are not gauranteed either, they could sign a player for 10 million to play 1 season but if they get cut all they get is the signing bonus which is only a fraction of their salary. football is a dangerous sport fam, they get payed to shorten their life span, literally...its proven they (obviously not 100% of them) live like 10-15 even 20 years less then regular people.
true

RynMur
07-23-2005, 05:52 PM
hahaha cuz of the sport conditioning or because of what they get into when their highly paid athletes?

Bedlam
07-23-2005, 06:43 PM
I think Drew Rosenhaus is the real problem, half his clients are holding out, what the fuck is that?

I dont think the Patriots are gonna win this year, no way.

The Real team is the PITTSBURGH STEELERS. Big Ben, Hines Ward, toughest D around. Tell me who's gonna beat the Steelers this year?

And all you NFC south fans, wake up, your teams can't compete with real, STEEL CURTAIN defense.

jaywoods27
07-23-2005, 06:52 PM
im a jet fan so we came close last year got rid of that bad kicker and got us a new one. We can pass pitts and new england. New England lost alot of peeps and the jets got coles back to match with pennington. It's going to be a wonderful year

sakk
07-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Tell me who's gonna beat the Steelers this year?
New Orleans Saints will beat the Steelers if they play in the Super Bowl (which the Saints will be in)

jaywoods27
07-23-2005, 06:56 PM
The jets are going to beat the steelers they almost did last year but our kicker choked. Not this time baby the jets all the way

Bedlam
07-24-2005, 07:09 PM
Jets? They only had a chance because Rothlesberger was hurt in the post season, thats why he was playing so bad. We drafted a solid TE to help Big Ben out, no one is coming near the Steelers this year.

And the Saints, lol. You have to have a QB that isnt horrible to win a super bowl, and a defense that Tampa Bay cant score all over. You're kidding yourself man. The Aints

SixOneTrey
07-24-2005, 07:40 PM
Go Raiders. They are going to have a good season I think. Might even make it to the Super Bowl if they play well. They better. I bet on football every game that the raiders play. Got 100 bucks on their first game haha.

TheFrza
07-24-2005, 07:56 PM
I hate to say it, but watch out for Jacksonville. They are primed to make a run. No contract disputes and a strong nucleus. If only Freddie T can be 90%.

It's crazy, I'm the only Wu-Tang fan where I live and the only Jacksonville fan.

Bedlam
07-25-2005, 12:59 AM
yea, if fuckin Fred Taylor stays healthy, hes awesome. Jacksonville might go to the playoffs, nothing more though

TheFrza
07-25-2005, 07:45 AM
Yeah, they probably won't get very far this year, but this team will be together for a while, so watch out in the next couple years!

RynMur
07-25-2005, 05:27 PM
Go Raiders. They are going to have a good season I think. Might even make it to the Super Bowl if they play well. They better. I bet on football every game that the raiders play. Got 100 bucks on their first game haha.
Well you just lost your money, there not getting past the Patriots.

u-turn
07-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Jets are going to knock out the Steelers, thats it though

check two
07-25-2005, 05:48 PM
I think the Eagles should get rid of T.O. He acts like he's 5 year's old. Maybe he should go to the WWE and cut promos as a bad guy(heel). I/m not sure if he says all the stupid stuff he does because he didn't get much attention when he was a child, or cause he might have a mental illness. I think it might be a mixture of both.

ch-chef
07-25-2005, 05:56 PM
^^^im not stickin up for him, but he feels hes the BEST reciever in the league and he wants his paycheck to reflect that. the thing is hes fuckin stupid for signin a contract that he knew had a severe drop off in money for the 2nd year. he probly signed it for the 1st year money only...already knowin he was gonna hold out or complain, request a trade or try and back the eagles into a corner like hes doin now so he could re-do it.

check two
07-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Well, I'm talking about the stupid comments he makes towards his teammates. You're supposed to be a team player, not a dickhead.

ch-chef
07-25-2005, 06:09 PM
hes a dickhaed, no doubt about that. seems like the type who says shit just get a reaction.

u-turn
07-25-2005, 07:46 PM
T.O. doesn't even have that nice of hands as someone like Chad Johnson.

RynMur
07-25-2005, 11:08 PM
Damn did anyone see Alex Smith's contract? 6 year deal for 49.5 million! Was it worth it?

u-turn
07-25-2005, 11:12 PM
every penny, if they had a proven wide reciever and O-Line.

Hayabusa
07-26-2005, 12:11 AM
T.O. isn't even top 5 WRs in NFL he's so overrated. He's not better than Moss,Chad Johnson, Torry Holt, Marvin Harrison, or Andre Johnson. His hands are no where near is good any of those hes way slower. Only thing he has is strength. Hes way older than all of them too except for Marvin. How can he just want his paycheck when he already makes $50 Million. Chad Johnson makes way less than all the WRs in the top 5 around him and less than some WRs below him and he doesn't say shit. Eagles shouldn't give him shit. Nothin he can do about it. If he hold out he lose money if he tryin to sag around while h in game he can get benched or suspended.

RynMur
07-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Rod Gardner was traded to Carolina. Damn the Panthers are going to be stacked with wide receivers.

jaywoods27
07-27-2005, 06:38 PM
all I know is the jets are going to have a 14-2 season and beat up those pats and steelers

Hayabusa
07-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Rod Gardner was garbage in DC lol. Steve Smith and Kery Colbert are nice though. Ricky Proehl should be decent for them at #4 WR.

Bedlam
07-27-2005, 08:57 PM
yea, Carolina lost their best WR, Mohammed, how you gonna say they're great at WR?

Rod Gardner never did shit man, dont get your hopes up.

And jaywoods, your never gonna hear the end of it when the Steelers stomp all over the Jets, Pennington cant handle the STEEL CURTAIN

RynMur
07-27-2005, 08:59 PM
^ Yea I forgot they lost Mohammed, so now when you think about it their going to be worst then last year, well if they had Smith for the whole year.

RynMur
07-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Did anyone see that player from the Dolphins walk off the field crying when the coach chewed him out? Damn that's sad for that guy cuz they keep showing that shit on tv.

Bedlam
07-27-2005, 09:13 PM
are they showing it on espn? cuz i gotta see that

RynMur
07-27-2005, 09:18 PM
are they showing it on espn? cuz i gotta see that
Here's an article about it on ESPN, the video's on the top right side of the page.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2118097

Bedlam
07-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Haha, wut a fucking loser

thanx for the link

Hayabusa
07-27-2005, 10:40 PM
It was Mauel Wright. He was a rookie lol lighten up on him. Out of Supplementary draft at that so he's probably not NFL ready yeat.

P.S. looks like Javon Walker won't be holding out either after all lol.

ch-chef
07-28-2005, 04:38 PM
they said manuel wright could bench 250 only 19 times...the average reps for his position, DT, is like 28.
...im sleepin, i didnt even know they had the sup draft already.

RynMur
07-28-2005, 05:41 PM
It's already training camp where you been

ch-chef
07-28-2005, 05:59 PM
i dont know, in the clouds? i knew it was comin then forgot all about it.
...im tryin to go to bills camp tommorow, hopefully i can get some tickets

Hayabusa
07-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Tell McGahee to run over some mutafuckas for me. :) CANES BABBY!!!!

Bedlam
07-28-2005, 11:08 PM
getting rid of Henry and keeping McGAYhee was the dumbest shit the Bills could ever do.

ch-chef
07-28-2005, 11:23 PM
why u call him mcGAYhee?? your a gator fan and mad he didnt come play in gainesville??

Bedlam
07-28-2005, 11:49 PM
Spurrier didnt want that fag, Mr. blow my knee out and lose the fiesta bowl

to me, all Miami players are gay, McGAYhee's not special

ch-chef
07-28-2005, 11:52 PM
i feel u, not on the "mr blow my knee out" but thats how im like with anyone from duke. some teams u just hate

Kriszy Substance
07-29-2005, 12:03 AM
No love for Dallas anyone? Big Cowboys fan here!

Although with the way things have been going lately...perhaps I shouldnt be so proud!

Guess you either love em or hate em....although we are lucky to have Parcells (at least I still think at this point and we will see how the rest of this year goes)

I dont know how to do it..but someone should post a picture of Parcells because that is a funny looking mofo...he always has his pants hiked up to his elbows and shit!!

I hate the Steelers (sorry Inspetah~Deck)....Although you are probably right that they will be pretty good this year. I actually do really like Big Ben...that guys is going to take you places I think. I just hate the steelers because the fans here in my town are fucking annoying bastards....I mean I love football...but no need to be an asshole ya know?

All in good fun though...I am gettin psyched to watch that shit though. Oh, and yes T.O. is just a fucking dumbass...all that shit about needing more money...I mean I understand why that agent Drew is trying to get money for his clients..that is his job and shit........but T.O. is straight greedy and that could easily be his downfall in the end.

I seriously doubt the Eagles do give him more money...I think it is a pretty strict policy of theirs to not renegotiate...which they better not or else everyone else is going to be knocking on their door!

Yay to the NFL...should be a fun year!!

Bedlam
07-29-2005, 12:58 AM
Sorry bout Steelers fans being assholes, but we just love our team

and of course I hate the Cowboys too:yes:

Parcells has no one at all to work with at QB, I really dont think Dallas will go anywhere while Parcells is still coaching them. Parcells is overrated to me anyways, 1 super bowl win and everyone wants to bust a nut in his face, I dont get it

Kriszy Substance
07-29-2005, 01:26 AM
Yeah..I hear ya on Parcells...I mean I am not saying he is the best of the best...but I do think he knows his football...but anything was an upgrade after Campo...but time will tell.

We are hating the QB situation for sure...wasted our time with Quincy & Hutcheson.
I can always hope for miracles though.

I wasnt calling you an asshole...just talking about these specific fans that always go to the same bar that I do to watch the games...I am sure you love your team as much as I do and I am sure that all Steelers fans are not assholes. I was even steepin low enough to give your team some props...thats hard for a girl to do ya know? Friends right?

Football Friends Forever??:cheerlie:

RynMur
07-29-2005, 05:39 AM
I'm not a Canes fan, but you can't say that most of the best NFL players are from Miami. Cowboys fan here!

Hayabusa
07-29-2005, 10:46 AM
So INS Deck Ed Reed, Ray Lewis ,Johnathan Vilma, Jeremy Shockey, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, Antrel Rolle, Sean Taylor, DJ Williams, Andre Johnson, and Vince Wilfork just to name a few are gay aye?? You just hating if thats what u honestly think.

Hayabusa
07-29-2005, 10:48 AM
why u call him mcGAYhee?? your a gator fan and mad he didnt come play in gainesville?? Thats what it is. He mad cause after this season McGahee will be a top 3 RB in league while garbage like Faison will never be more than a 3rd string RB in the NFL. "Mr. Blow out his knee" still ran for 1100+ yards and 13 TDs last year on only like 10 or 11 games started.

Kriszy Substance
07-29-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm not a Canes fan, but you can't say that most of the best NFL players are from Miami. Cowboys fan here!
I like ya already rynmur04!!! Go Cowboys!!

I am hoping McGAYhee will do well...same with Ricky Williams....they both have caught a lot of shit....deserved shit...but it would be nice to see them overcome that.

Although...I think it was Chapelle or someone...that was talking about how you dont give the "pressure" job to a stoner...stoners are bound to fail if they have too much pressure...I know from experience...hopefully Ricky doesnt go back to that "I wanna feel free" shit...but Miami needs him...stoned or not!! OH, and has anyone else ever though that Ricky may be gay? I have no problems with gay people...I just have always gotten that vibe from Ricky.

RynMur
07-29-2005, 03:56 PM
We all know that Julius Jones is going to be one of the top running backs in the league this year if he stays healthy. I'm sure Parcells will build his offense around him this year. Another team that is going to suprise some teams this year are the Cardinals, haha, I'm a big Dallas fan and I grew up in Arizona, so what can I say.

Kriszy Substance
07-29-2005, 04:05 PM
We all know that Julius Jones is going to be one of the top running backs in the league this year if he stays healthy. I'm sure Parcells will build his offense around him this year. Another team that is going to suprise some teams this year are the Cardinals, haha, I'm a big Dallas fan and I grew up in Arizona, so what can I say.
Yeah..it would be nice to see an under dog like the Cardinals do something...they could be gearing up to do some good things for sure...I was born in AZ and have a lot of family there...so yeah...would be A-OK if Cardinals do well...

Julius is def going to be one of the best...I love that cat...was so glad that Parcells picked him up...he reminds me of Emmit a little for some reason...but better... he keeps his head up a little more than Emmit did and I love his running style...

RynMur
07-29-2005, 04:13 PM
^^Yea Jones has a nice running style. He can move and juke, then all of a sudden hits his speed burst, not many running backs can do that like he does. I'm sure his 40 time is fuckin quck. What part of AZ were you born in?

Kriszy Substance
07-29-2005, 04:19 PM
^^Yea Jones has a nice running style. He can move and juke, then all of a sudden hits his speed burst, not many running backs can do that like he does. I'm sure his 40 time is fuckin quck. What part of AZ were you born in?
I was born in Cavecreek...havent been back to that part of AZ in years...but I hit up Mesa and Tempe every other year or so.

Hey...do the Cardinals practice outdoors there or what?? If they do..that must be way hot with all that gear on.

RynMur
07-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Nah they usually go up to Flagstaff to practice, but I guess there was a virus called the norovirus that broke out there at the university. So they moved it to Prescott instead, it's a little cooler up there compared to Tempe. Yea, I guess like a little over a 100 people got the virus from other camps going around NAU. That's a bitch too cuz I was going to go there in a few weeks and see how the team is. They got new jerseys, they're pretty hot.

ch-chef
07-29-2005, 04:51 PM
julius jones does look like a good one, besides tim brown i dont like anyone from ND but shit its hard not to respect talent.
...if u take fred taylor outta the equation since no ones sure if he'll play this year, then mcgahees better then any other florida back in the league. probly better then any florida back since emmitt. with that said i been a travis henry fan since he was at tennesee so i'm still disappointed we kept willis, or should i say drafted him to replace a perfectly good rb comin off a 1300+ year with the heart of a lion. but shit its done now so i gotta except it.

Kriszy Substance
07-29-2005, 05:21 PM
Ch-Chef...I know how it is when ya lose someone you are a big fan of... I really loved both Antonio Bryan and Pete Hunter...I was very sad to see them go...I fell in love with them when they had that Hard Knocks special on the Cowboys. I think Willis may surprise some people... I mean he can only improve from here on out it would seem...after the trials and all....

Thats weird about that virus thing rynmur04...never heard of that...they needed new uniforms..is there a place to see what they look like? Being a girl and all I always have complaints about the uniforms...I liked Seattles uniform change... but the Browns need to do something about theirs for sure...they always remind me of those tootsie roll chocoloate candies I used to eat!

ch-chef
07-29-2005, 05:28 PM
thats funny, i like hunter and bryant too and aint even a cowboy fan at all. a girl who likes football and the wu?? shit im your age.... *hint hint*

maestro wooz
07-29-2005, 05:34 PM
how much do you guys shit your pants in fear everytime you think about having to play the ravens? ro lewis, mcallister, rolle, reed, suggs, thomas.

Kriszy Substance
07-29-2005, 05:46 PM
thats funny, i like hunter and bryant too and aint even a cowboy fan at all. a girl who likes football and the wu?? shit im your age.... *hint hint*

Aaaww..Ch-chef...you're making me blush darling...im a married woman... but we can have a football and Wu love affair...*;

RynMur
07-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Roy Williams hits harder than anyone on the Ravens, even though they have an overall better defense then the Cowboys, but if they had more weapons on offense they'd be good.

Hayabusa
07-29-2005, 06:04 PM
I bet Roy Williams doesn't hit harder than Ray Lewis or Terrell Suggs.

Hayabusa
07-29-2005, 06:07 PM
Travis henry was a garbage back who was inconsistant and fumbled and only looked good on paper. He's not better than a healthy Chris Brown let along a 85% Willis McGahee which was what he was at last year. Still didn't have his full miami burst of speed baby.CANES!!!

Kriszy Substance
07-29-2005, 06:07 PM
Word...rynmur04...we are lucky to have Roy...

I dont really know much about the ravens...just one of those teams that I dont pay much attention to...they have always kind of bored me...good luck to your Ravens though woozer.. and I will start paying attention to them so that I can talk some shit back to ya!:9

RynMur
07-29-2005, 06:20 PM
Here are the new Cardinal jerseys.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/productgrid.jsp?categoryId=cat20453

maestro wooz
07-29-2005, 06:34 PM
I bet Roy Williams doesn't hit harder than Ray Lewis or Terrell Suggs.

and hes average in pass defense

Kriszy Substance
07-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Here are the new Cardinal jerseys.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/productgrid.jsp?categoryId=cat20453

Oh yeah...those are much better...are their helmets going to be the same??

RynMur
07-29-2005, 06:59 PM
There pretty much the same, the cardinal just has more dark highlight around it and its slanted down. I'll prob pick up a Rolle jersey with the cardinals, yea he was a hurricane, so what.

Kriszy Substance
07-29-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah...I wouldnt mind having one of those myself...but I would be afraid that I would be jinxing the Cowboys...our family gets way into that shit...we have a Cowboy shrine...and... here is the topper....my little girls name...is...Dallas! We call her Daly...that just goes to show how diehard we are...kind of sick huh?

Anyway, I am headed out of town for the weekend with my band. Hope everyone has a great weekend.... and I will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Cowyboys!!!

Oh, and stay away from that virus shit rynmur04...we need our Cowboy fans to be strong and healthy so they can put out that mental energy that will get us to another Superbowl!

_Goddess_
07-29-2005, 10:05 PM
:mexico:

_Goddess_
07-29-2005, 10:16 PM
gone

Hayabusa
07-29-2005, 10:21 PM
and hes average in pass defense ROFL... And Roy Williams isn't??? Lewis is way better than Roy WIlliams in pass defense and lewis is an LB Williams is garbage against an WR with any type of speed he gets over the top of him its over Touchdown...Roy is a hitter and nothing more he's no Sean Taylor brings the lumber and defends that ball like an CB.

Hayabusa
07-29-2005, 10:22 PM
Cards jerseys are straight ripoffs of my falcons jerey. Lame shit they logo look like Louisville cardinals logo. A college team....

RynMur
07-30-2005, 02:15 PM
LOL The NFL cardinal's logo looks nothing like the Louisville Cardinals, maybe their both red, but that's because cardinals are red.

maestro wooz
07-30-2005, 02:18 PM
ROFL... And Roy Williams isn't??? Lewis is way better than Roy WIlliams in pass defense and lewis is an LB Williams is garbage against an WR with any type of speed he gets over the top of him its over Touchdown...Roy is a hitter and nothing more he's no Sean Taylor brings the lumber and defends that ball like an CB.

i know, thats why i said roy williams was an average pass defender

ch-chef
07-30-2005, 03:36 PM
roy williams was gettin killed in coverage last year, one of the reasons parcells is switchin up the d is so they can bring him closer to the line of scrimmage.

...by the way, travis has fumbled maybe 2-3 times the last 2 seasons. he cleaned that problem up nicely.

RynMur
07-30-2005, 07:32 PM
^^ Yea, he needed a better safety on the other side.

ballistic
07-30-2005, 11:33 PM
my panthers get former Clemson Tiger Rod Gardner! woohoo!!

damn i'm late on this thread...

RynMur
07-31-2005, 01:25 PM
Ok how is Roy Williams so bad if he made last year's pro bowl without Darren Woodson?

Hayabusa
07-31-2005, 01:34 PM
Because the pro bowl is a popularity compeition lol. You don't have to do great to make it. Chris Mcallister would of made it even though he didn't play much. People love big hitters and they'll vote for him on that alone.

ch-chef
07-31-2005, 04:21 PM
williams isnt "so bad"...hes a real talented player, safeties dont get picked as high as him unless they have huge talent, i dont think anyone can dispute that. its just at the position he plays he needs to step up his coverage, that can be taught and learned, its not like tryin to teach a running back vision. the pro bowl definetly is a popularity contest, when ruben brown was in buffalo he made the pro bowl like 5-6 maybe 7 times straight and if u watched him every game u can tell hes average, but he was known to throw the biggest and best parties in hawaii so all the players voted him in.

Bedlam
07-31-2005, 06:31 PM
I wasnt calling you an asshole...just talking about these specific fans that always go to the same bar that I do to watch the games...I am sure you love your team as much as I do and I am sure that all Steelers fans are not assholes. I was even steepin low enough to give your team some props...thats hard for a girl to do ya know? Friends right?

Football Friends Forever??:cheerlie:
I know you wernt calling me an asshole, I just know how Steelers fans can get.

Sure, football friends forever :thumbup:

Bedlam
07-31-2005, 06:32 PM
So INS Deck Ed Reed, Ray Lewis ,Johnathan Vilma, Jeremy Shockey, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, Antrel Rolle, Sean Taylor, DJ Williams, Andre Johnson, and Vince Wilfork just to name a few are gay aye?? You just hating if thats what u honestly think.
I never said they werent good, I just think they are gay people. I actually kind of like Sean Taylor, he was soooo tight in NCAA 2004

Bedlam
07-31-2005, 06:40 PM
...if u take fred taylor outta the equation since no ones sure if he'll play this year, then mcgahees better then any other florida back in the league. probly better then any florida back since emmitt. I agree, Florida doesnt produce the NFL talent.

And that only further proves the GENIIUS of Steve Spurrier. People said he recruited great, but he didnt, as it obviously shows by almost all of his players being NFL failures

It was all Steve Spurrer, he turned good players into stars in college football, and made them look better than they were. Ron Zook recruited the NFL talent, but he still sucked so bad at coaching we went 7-5 with a stacked team.

Basically, Steve Spurrier was the best coach of the 90's, easily

RynMur
07-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Eagle fans are the worst

sakk
08-01-2005, 07:54 PM
I see all kinda talk about Pittsburgh, Eagles, and even Dallas. But the team to watch out for is the New Orleans mothafuckin Saints. We got all the talent in the world. If they get thier shit together they will win 12-13 games. Heres some players on the Saints:
Deuce Mcallister
Joe Horn
Aaron Brooks
Charles Grant
Darren Howard
Mike Mckenzie
Those are just some of the more popular ones. Anyway Saints and the real LA (Louisiana) are representiN. What.
http://www.sportsfanfare.net/images/large/M0498.JPG

Bedlam
08-01-2005, 07:59 PM
sakk, you know you're never gonna hear the end of it when the saints suck as usual.

come on man, you can't be serious with 12-13 wins...

sakk
08-01-2005, 08:09 PM
http://members.aol.com/lbphoto23/deuce.jpgWhat team you got? If the Saints play them, Saints gonna win.

Hayabusa
08-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Aaron Brooks is garbage all he do is make dumb ass plays like throwing the ball behind his back when no one is behind him. Saints always have the talent and choke. Saints wouldn't be able to be the Carolina Panthers or Vikings.

Bedlam
08-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Aaron Brooks is garbage all he do is make dumb ass plays like throwing the ball behind his back when no one is behind him. Saints always have the talent and choke. Saints wouldn't be able to be the Carolina Panthers or Vikings.
exactly, I laughed my ass off when he threw it backwards to his O-Lineman

and Sakk, my teams the Steelers, I think we would fuck yall up if we play

RynMur
08-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Jake Plummer is the king of stupid fuck ups. I saw him against the Raiders and he tried to pass it behind his back, ended up being a fumble where the Raiders recovered. And I don't think Brooks has ever switch the ball from his right hand to his left in the air in threw it, which ended in a interception. Plummer can throw for 300 yards but it seems like he's the one that loses the game for them in the fourth quarter, but yea Aaron Brooks fucks up alot too.

Bedlam
08-02-2005, 01:00 AM
yea, Jake Plummer is one of the worst QB's cuz he tries to do too much.

maestro wooz
08-02-2005, 02:17 AM
i thought it was gus frerrotte who tried to throw with his left hand

RynMur
08-02-2005, 11:29 AM
I remember Plummer did it last year.

Roman Deini
08-02-2005, 12:08 PM
saints gonna be the same as last year. probably 5-11 or something, they aint going to the playoffs. nfc south gonna be dominated by falcs and panthers, both will go to the playoffs.

Kriszy Substance
08-02-2005, 03:34 PM
hey, HEY, hey!

Ok...have to catch up on a couple things....

YES-Eagles fans suck!!!!!! No hate directly to any users who loves the Eagles...but those guys are fucking idiot assholes...all of them...the team...the fans!...ok...I got that out! Sorry to be negative. But I could have elaborated more...trust me!

Roy Williams is of course still learning...but he is the shit!...he needs better help...thats the way I see it...its a team sport and that line has been hurtin for a while...

Pro Bowl is half popularity contest and half a recognition of skill and contribution. IMO

Saints...Sakk...I am so sorry...cause I like ya...really like what the Saints had going on sometimes...and sweet team logo...but youre not going to the superbowl..im sorry....but if it helps any...neither is my team most likely;(

And yes...I would bet that Falcons and Panthers could be in playoffs.

Thats it....Yay football...go COWBOYS!!:hooray:

sakk
08-02-2005, 03:42 PM
New Orleans is gonna
reign.

ch-chef
08-02-2005, 04:45 PM
i think the gus ferotte moment u guy eluded to was when he scored and ran head first (on purpose) into the wall, knockin himself out with a concussion...whats that beer commercial...BRILLIANT!!

until brooks learns how to throw it forward the saints will keep goin backwards.

RynMur
08-06-2005, 02:29 AM
Anyone going to stay up with me to watch that colts falcons game in tokyo tonite?

Roman Deini
08-06-2005, 03:11 AM
too bad i cant see that one. vick will only play like a few snaps. predictions? falcons will win i hope.

Roman Deini
08-06-2005, 03:40 AM
36 sticky this thread. football season gonna begin.

RynMur
08-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Pinkton is out for the season (achilles), Brian Westbrook is holding out, their backup RB went down with a minor injury, T.O. is day to day with a groin injury and is still crying about his contract, their best DT McDougal got shot up, their franchise player Corey Simon is holding out, Mitchell left (even though we wasn't worth a damn). Damn what is happening to the Eagles?

ch-chef
08-06-2005, 05:27 PM
i guess theres been a discussion of a trade between buffalo and philly for simon. not sure how i feel about that idea yet. would of rather kept pat williams.

...man i stayed up to watch that game last night slash this morning, vick shook the shit outta some dude with a pump fake 2 yards past the line of scrimmage, that shit was funny. roddy white didnt do shit, except drop a perfect pass in the endzone...hit him right in the bad spot, his hands. i like dude tho i think he can put up a good fight for peerless prices spot. maybe it was the tokyo air because harrison even dropped one in the back of the endzone...bounced right off his hands. james looked pretty good, seems like hes got all of his quickness back.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-06-2005, 08:45 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3865522

LMFAO

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3868034_36_1.jpg

ballistic
08-06-2005, 11:16 PM
hey deini, is that Carmelo in your sig? i heard about that 'stop snitching' video from baltimore...lmao.

carolina's taking nfc south back this season...gardner from the skins was a good pickup, and the defense is going to be among the best in the L once again.

-Mad Skillz-
08-06-2005, 11:46 PM
From the Bills/Packers scrimmage the other day:
http://www.buffalonews.com/graphics/2005/08/06/actualsize/0806bills.jpg

sakk
08-07-2005, 10:51 AM
carroll got stiffed up.

Roman Deini
08-07-2005, 01:28 PM
nah ballistic thats hell rell plus 2 other dudes from dipset byrdgang. no carmelo anthony. and nah falcons will win twice from carolina. carolina will get a wildcard.

ballistic
08-07-2005, 04:44 PM
nah ballistic thats hell rell plus 2 other dudes from dipset byrdgang. no carmelo anthony. and nah falcons will win twice from carolina. carolina will get a wildcard.

o i see....guy on the far right looked like carmelo...

i see carolina and atl splitting their two games...it will be close, so i cant argue whether the panthers will grab the wildcard or the division title.

ch-chef
08-07-2005, 05:49 PM
anyone watch that bills /pack scrimmage? the packers were gettin manhandled on both sides of the ball, all 3 depths...our 2nd string D was killin rodgers, obviously they couldnt hit him but it was somethin like 5-6 sacks...3 in a row at one point.

Roman Deini
08-08-2005, 10:56 AM
nah ballisitic it will be like last year all over again. when atl played in carolina most of their fans were behind atl. some funny shit. and you still remember that flying vick td in the georgia dome. crazy shit.

ballistic
08-08-2005, 05:05 PM
nah ballisitic it will be like last year all over again. when atl played in carolina most of their fans were behind atl. some funny shit. and you still remember that flying vick td in the georgia dome. crazy shit.

regular season sweep two years in a row?
:nonono:

sakk
08-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Saints are sweepin the NFC south.

Bedlam
08-08-2005, 10:59 PM
NFC South? Who cares? Come on, all of you know deep down that your not gonna win shit. Even if one of your teams beat Philly, which I doubt, any good AFC team will whoop yall in the Super Bowl.

Atlanta fans, as long as Vick is your QB, yall aint winning shit.

RynMur
08-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Ricky Williams, 5 attempts for 8 yards in the first preseason game, lol

ch-chef
08-09-2005, 02:59 AM
did he start? i only caught the 4th quarter

Roman Deini
08-09-2005, 11:01 AM
according to me all what vick was doing last year was winning. and he gonna continue that. why they aint winning cause of completing percentage? it aint about that shit.

Roman Deini
08-09-2005, 11:13 AM
even HOF qb's giving Vick props.

Vick looking to quiet all the critics

by Jay Glazer / FOXSports.com

FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia: If there are two guys in the NFL I'd gladly pay to watch play football on Sundays, they are Michael Vick and Julius Peppers. The latter is a freak of nature that runs nearly as fast as the first. But Vick, by far, remains the most complex weapon in today's game.

Teams fear him, opponents gawk at him, corporations throw themselves at him and critics love to target him. In one of my first tour stops, Vick and I had a chance to grab dinner and talk about what frustrates him most: The perception of him as a QB.

Because Vick gets so much exposure, many forget how raw he remains at the position. He's green, plain and simple. Vick readily admits this fact but he's beginning to get frustrated. He sees a double standard between him and other young QBs who come into this league.

Despite the fact that in just his second full season as a starter Vick took his team to the NFC title tilt, he's often criticized for not being a good quarterback. Critics boast, "He's not a quarterback, he's a running back with a good arm." Or, "He'll never be a complete quarterback." Vick clearly takes exception and in a rare glimpse into his true emotions blasts those who target him off the football field.

"I don't see how people expect me to be Peyton Manning or this finely polished quarterback already. All they do is criticize me and say I'm not accurate or I'm not a good quarterback," the clearly agitated Pro-Bowler said. "How can those same people who use those criticisms expect me to be that quarterback at this point or be that Peyton Manning type?"

Michael Vick's biggest strength might be his ability to run with the ball. (Robert Laberge / Getty Images)

Vick couldn't be more accurate, although it's his marketing arm that has caused his throwing arm to come under such scrutiny. Although others may get a period to learn the position and slowly mature, Vick's immeasurable talent means the microscope focused on him is set to a higher resolution.

"They haven't given me the chance because I've had so much exposure and because of my athletic ability," he said. "They don't give me a chance to show them that I can be a good quarterback. A lot of guys get three years (grace period) but in my first year they claimed I couldn't do this or couldn't do that. They still say that but I'm blocking it all out."

The Michael Vick Experience has onlookers expecting the greatest quarterback in the world. The fact remains that Vick has limited college and pro quarterback experience. In addition, he's not the type of quarterback who will sit back in the pocket and throw 35 times a game. Not his area, not his strength.

"What I try to do is make plays and as long as I make plays, what can you say about Michael Vick?" the game's most feared offensive playmaker asked. "I'm not the type of guy who has to throw four touchdowns a game. I'll never get to a point where I have to throw for 4,000 yards a season (in order to win). I don't care about stats.

"I could go 0-for-100 but get 100 yards on the ground and win the game and I'll be straight. A quarterback should be judged on wins and losses and all that other stat stuff should be killed. All those stats mean nothing if you don't win a Super Bowl."

Vick has a different outlook on the position than the traditionalists. While he aims to improve his touch and accuracy, he doesn't want to become one-dimensional. In fact, if given the choice, he'll always opt to be the NFL's best playmaker before the league's best quarterback.

"I'd rather be the best playmaker because the more plays you make, the more points that will be on the board and that leads to more wins," Vick said. "You can be the best quarterback in the league on the worst team with no talent and you aren't going to win. Isn't that all that matters? The wins? But people keep wanting to talk about stats or accuracy. It's frustrating to hear that stuff but it also motivates me to keep working at the position."

During the two days I spent in Falcons camp, Vick looked much more comfortable than he did a year ago. He should, especially with another off-season to work with coordinator Gregg Knapp. One play in particular stood out as a difference-maker in Vick's game.

He used his feet to evade a pass rush, a rush that would have sacked nearly any other QB in today's game, rolled to his left and fired a pass 25 yards downfield to a tight end in double coverage. What made the throw so exemplary was the fact that the ball left Vick's hand six feet off the ground and for all 25 yards traveled the same same six feet above ground. That ball was a line drive from shortstop to first and it never wavered. The DBs never had a chance.

To make the west coast offense work, Vick has to make a number of different decisions at the line of scrimmage. (Robert Laberge / Getty Images)

"I want to sharpen up my timing and accuracy," he said. "I also need to add some touch. Sometimes I have a tendency to throw the ball very hard when guys are right in front of me. But other than that, I don't think I have too many things to work on. I leave a couple of x's on the boys though."

The mental aspect is where the Falcons' signal caller thinks he'll step up this season and begin to shoot down some of his critics.

"Last year at this time I was a deer in the headlights," he recalled. "This is only my second year in the West Coast system, but I'm more comfortable than I was at this point last year. This year I polished up a lot and I'm ready to run the system better.

"For example, we have something called quarterback protocol that you have to go through in your mind, step by step of the whole play: the formation, the drop, the routes, the hot reads. After breaking the huddle and I go to the line, I'm going through protocol. I'm able to look at the defense now and have a better understanding of the pre-snap reads and knowing where to go. Last year at this time I was struggling because I was thinking too much. Now I'm comfortable with that step-by-step protocol."

The fact that he's beginning to get more comfortable with the position considering he came within one win of going to the big game in just his second year as a starter doesn't bode well for the rest of the league, or his critics.

He didn't even need to stay at a Holiday Inn Express for this: Owner Arthur Blank is a beauty. His title should read Owner, Chairman, Player Relations and Comfort Coordinator. Rather than have the team trek from home to Greenville, South Carolina for camp again, he brought camp to the Falcons. Blank had a complex built behind the practice fields that includes extremely comfortable suites with decent beds, an incredible employee lounge with constant food and beverages, as well as a theater room, computers, games and a host of other amenities that resorts boast. And how could I ever forget the swimming pool and the pond which is stocked with fish, just in case you feel like casting and relaxing?

But the best example of how Blank treats his employees came on Day 2 of camp. Blank gathered a few of the players, GM Rich McKay and other team employees along with architects in search of improvement ideas. The thing hadn't been open for a day and already he was looking to upgrade. Call it "Extreme Training Camp Home Makeover."

When Blank mentioned something about the remote control for his ceiling fan not working to one of the engineers, McKay chided him with something along the lines of, "Wait a minute, remote control? What remote control? Hey man, you've been holding out on us." The group enjoyed a nice laugh.

Later that night McKay went back to his suite to kick back with his hilarious son Hunter. But when he entered the room, McKay stood shocked. In the hours after McKay made his little joke, Blank had remote-controlled fans put in the living room, Rich's room and Hunter's room with nary a sign of entry.

McKay couldn't believe it. For those who don't know the man, that is so Arthur Blank.

RynMur
08-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Well Ronnie Brown didn't even play. Damn has anyone played Madden 2006 yet? My bro got it today, the passing it hard as fuck. It's still ok, but the passing is so difficult that it changes the whole tempo of the game.

Roman Deini
08-09-2005, 03:28 PM
i gotta wait till september fucking europe.

maestro wooz
08-09-2005, 03:47 PM
nah i havent played it yet but i heard(from bill simmons) that the new passing thing is reallllly gay. You can only throw at a reciever whos in your line of sight or else the pass is really inaccurate. You can turn it off though apparently but that is still way overdoing the attempt at reality

Bedlam
08-09-2005, 05:41 PM
according to me all what vick was doing last year was winning. and he gonna continue that. why they aint winning cause of completing percentage? it aint about that shit.
I meant the Super Bowl, who cares if you are NFC South Champions. Big fucking deal

They got stomped when it mattered

ch-chef
08-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Well Ronnie Brown didn't even play. Damn has anyone played Madden 2006 yet? My bro got it today, the passing it hard as fuck. It's still ok, but the passing is so difficult that it changes the whole tempo of the game. ronnie browns holdin out...madden came out today didnt it? nah i havent played it yet ...im still on ncaa 05

RynMur
08-10-2005, 01:37 AM
Is the passing in NCAA like that too?

maestro wooz
08-10-2005, 02:47 AM
nah, ncaa is a great game, i got it and i love it

RynMur
08-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Ok does T.O. need to grow some fucking balls or what. I guess he walked off the Eagles practice field yesterday because he got in an argument with Coach Reid.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-11-2005, 11:48 AM
yeah I saw him workin out in front of the cameras, fuckin showoff......

but he's a fuckin reciever tho, can't lie about that

sakk
08-11-2005, 11:55 AM
T.O. is a spoiled athlete. He is one of the best WR's. But his antics do get old.

-Mad Skillz-
08-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Ok does T.O. need to grow some fucking balls or what. I guess he walked off the Eagles practice field yesterday because he got in an argument with Coach Reid.
He was suspended.

Definitive X
08-11-2005, 06:09 PM
I'm fucking sick of TO...get your ass back in practice and take that shit like a man...don't be a problem, then they won't wanna pay you...

check two
08-11-2005, 09:45 PM
The Eagles should get rid of T.O. He's most likely going to be more of a negative than a postive for the season.

Roman Deini
08-12-2005, 12:12 PM
first match of the season falcons gonna win from the eagles chea. so who got madden and wanna check for me the overall rating of the falcons (defense and offense also) and how much their salary cap is in owner mode?

sakk
08-12-2005, 01:44 PM
As far as madden goes . . . . . . . yall need to check them

SAINTS

http://www.sports-central.org/other/extras/art/cartoons/cartoon9.jpg

What.

Definitive X
08-12-2005, 01:44 PM
The Eagles should get rid of T.O. He's most likely going to be more of a negative than a postive for the season. Nah, they should keep him, and make him miserable...make him wanna retire...shit that's the best way to punish him, not giving him what he wants...and did any1 see the interview at halftime of the Chargers-Packers game on ESPN? He put his foot in his mouth so many times I saw toenails hangin' from his teeth...

sakk
08-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Nah, they should keep him, and make him miserable...make him wanna retire...shit that's the best way to punish him, not giving him what he wants...and did any1 see the interview at halftime of the Chargers-Packers game on ESPN? He put his foot in his mouth so many times I saw toenails hangin' from his teeth...
Yeah, that interview was freaking horrible. If I was his agent I would tell T.O. to shut up just like his coach did.

maestro wooz
08-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Nah, they should keep him, and make him miserable...make him wanna retire...shit that's the best way to punish him, not giving him what he wants...and did any1 see the interview at halftime of the Chargers-Packers game on ESPN? He put his foot in his mouth so many times I saw toenails hangin' from his teeth...

haha yeah, after every other thing t.o said rosenhaus was like "well actually what he means is......" hahah

Roman Deini
08-13-2005, 06:29 AM
Rookie error....
"Saints running back Keith Joseph (45) tells rookie quarterback Adrian McPherson (5) that he is not under center late in an NFL preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks"

http://images.nfl.com/u/ap/photos/NUA107081223_lower.jpg

sakk
08-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Rookie error....
"Saints running back Keith Joseph (45) tells rookie quarterback Adrian McPherson (5) that he is not under center late in an NFL preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks"

http://images.nfl.com/u/ap/photos/NUA107081223_lower.jpg
Man, they can do some good looking stuff with computer graphics these days. For a second that actually looks real.

Where is this pic from?

Roman Deini
08-13-2005, 03:27 PM
check the link, its from the official nfl site.

Bedlam
08-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Man, they can do some good looking stuff with computer graphics these days. For a second that actually looks real.

Where is this pic from?
come on man, are you really that much in denial? THE SAINTS SUCK

Fr@z
08-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Eeeeeeeeeee The Fridge is the best he packs butter

Roman Deini
08-14-2005, 04:11 AM
TO at the Falcons

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4334/tofalconsgame0ay.jpg

thank god the front office already said they dont want him :). And what I heard the Eagles want Price. 2-0 in pre-season now but that doesnt matter.

ch-chef
08-14-2005, 05:30 PM
mcpherson is gonna end up bein better then brooks, i know that aint sayin a whole lot but still

sakk
08-15-2005, 09:34 AM
Whos watching preseason tonight? Steelers vs. Philly. I'll probably tune in for a bit. I cant wait for the regular season though.

Its all about them ..... ah

just read the sig.

ballistic
08-15-2005, 11:42 AM
lmao @ that saints picture (WOW...) & T.O.

i've been watching all these bits on sportscenter...its funny how owens is so flippant about everything. hilarious...if he stays with philly, it will be interesting to see how him and mcnabb get along. lol, TO was like "he told me to shut up, i'm a grown ass man, my last name aint mcnabb, i aint one of his kids..so i told him to shut up! theres the truth.." LOL...its immature, but funny...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Niners and raiders was a pretty good game...And My TEAM WON YEAH FUCK THE RAIDERS!!!

Kriszy Substance
08-15-2005, 06:47 PM
Yeah...that Niners/Raiders game was not bad...

My team was pretty sloppy against the cardinals...but they are trying to make a lot of changes and prob need more time to work that shit out...hopefully they nip all those penalites in the butt and get down to business...pisses me off when players cant keep the game in their head and screw it all up with penalites...wtf?...how can they not remember the rules???

Hopefully Bledsoe will do us some good...especially if offense can step it up.

What you all think about Kurt Warner??? Personally I think he is washed up...looked way tired and old last year and did a lot of stupid shit considering his experience.

Oh and I love watching Vick for sure...very talented...but if he doesnt do it this year...or next at the latest...then its not gonna happen...he puts his neck out on the line...which is cool...but I doubt he will have any longevity.....but ya never know!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace and chicken grease!

-Mad Skillz-
08-15-2005, 11:49 PM
Bledsoe is terrible.

Kriszy Substance
08-16-2005, 12:52 AM
Bledsoe is terrible.
So...you just tryin to knock my guy...got something against Bledsoe personally...or what???

I mean...Kurt Warner is terrible in my opinion too...but you didnt have an opinion on that... did ya...do ya?

Here is a little piece of advice...when you are giving your opinion to a girl...who loves football...put it like this.... "Bledsoe is terrible....no offense".

That feels better...otherwise...I may feel like you are trying to be mean or start some shit. But..of course it is possible that I misread you..........

100pr00f
08-16-2005, 12:33 PM
go ravens............

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-16-2005, 05:28 PM
Kriszy you like football Damn you become more appealing after each post...

Bedlam
08-16-2005, 06:49 PM
STEEL CURTAIN IS BACK

We pounded Philly when the starters were playing, thats all that matters. Hines Ward is back too, watch out

Kriszy Substance
08-16-2005, 07:06 PM
go ravens............
Ravens huh...thats cool...we got lots of ravens here...of course not ones that play football...in fact...ravens are a protected bird here in my country....against the law to kill them...the natives think that their dead relatives come back as ravens....but they are like rats to us...always getting into shit...but you can do shit about it....

But I did read up on the pre-season game against Falcons...go Deion for getting the ball from Vick...I've always really liked Sanders....Im surprised they even fucked with putting Vick in though...might break another leg or something...

As far as your division goes 100prOOf....Im rooting for your team!

BB.....I like your 49ers best too in their division...I should be rooting for the Cardinals since I was born in Arizona...but I just cant do it...especially after Emmitt spent his last year there...plus us Alaskans call ourselves 49ers...from back in the gold rush days...so I will be rootin for you too my friend...I like that...just in case my team doesnt do it...I got a couple back ups to have fun with!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Kriszy Substance
08-16-2005, 07:10 PM
STEEL CURTAIN IS BACK

We pounded Philly when the starters were playing, thats all that matters. Hines Ward is back too, watch out
Good deal INSpectah....any team that wants to pound on Philly is a friend of mine... those bastards...I hope you eat em alive everytime!!!

Plus...your schedule is looking pretty nice...I think you may have a good shot at it!

Bedlam
08-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Good deal INSpectah....any team that wants to pound on Philly is a friend of mine... those bastards...I hope you eat em alive everytime!!!

Plus...your schedule is looking pretty nice...I think you may have a good shot at it!
lol, yeah, I hate Philly, even more than I hate Dallas! I wouldnt mind Dallas beating them twice.

I haven't check Pitt's schedule yet, but I doubt its as hard as last year's, when we played Philly and NE back to back. We'll be in the AFC Championship if everyone stays healthy, I'm sure of that.

What's everyone's opinion on Roethlisberger? Sophomore Slump? I hope not, but who knows...

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 03:48 PM
Ravens huh...thats cool...we got lots of ravens here...of course not ones that play football...in fact...ravens are a protected bird here in my country....against the law to kill them...the natives think that their dead relatives come back as ravens....but they are like rats to us...always getting into shit...but you can do shit about it....

But I did read up on the pre-season game against Falcons...go Deion for getting the ball from Vick...I've always really liked Sanders....Im surprised they even fucked with putting Vick in though...might break another leg or something...

As far as your division goes 100prOOf....Im rooting for your team!

BB.....I like your 49ers best too in their division...I should be rooting for the Cardinals since I was born in Arizona...but I just cant do it...especially after Emmitt spent his last year there...plus us Alaskans call ourselves 49ers...from back in the gold rush days...so I will be rootin for you too my friend...I like that...just in case my team doesnt do it...I got a couple back ups to have fun with!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!
lol well we got a shit load of them here u wants some too meny same ass crows

Roman Deini
08-19-2005, 04:34 PM
first game of the new season ATL gonna stomp the Eagles at the Dome ya heard.

sakk
08-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Yep so the saints got some good preseason work in last night, against the Pats. Got that Victory. Hopefully we can do the same in the regular season.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/photos/gallery/8-17-05%20Saints%20at%20Patriots/26-G3D2131.jpg

Saints gonna fuck everybody up.
Feel the fear.

maestro wooz
08-19-2005, 06:37 PM
boulware resigned with the ravens yesterday. Even if he can only play at half the level he did in the past the ravens defense will be number 1 in the league, no question

Bedlam
08-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Yep so the saints got some good preseason work in last night, against the Pats. Got that Victory. Hopefully we can do the same in the regular season.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/photos/gallery/8-17-05%20Saints%20at%20Patriots/26-G3D2131.jpg

Saints gonna fuck everybody up.
Feel the fear.
The 3rd string had to rally to win, that means yall were losing when the real players were playing.

Saints this year 5-11

100pr00f
08-19-2005, 07:00 PM
damn

wu gambino
08-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Saints unfortunatly wont go better than 8-8. Pre-season means nothing. I doubt it, but we'll see. Ill be amazed if they can pull off a win like that against a big opponent in the regular season.

BTW Jets are playing the Vikings now! Go Jets!!

Popa Chief
08-20-2005, 02:28 AM
Da Bears

Just kidding, they suck

Popa Chief
08-20-2005, 02:30 AM
GO SEAHAWKS!

RynMur
08-20-2005, 02:37 AM
^^ they do too

Popa Chief
08-20-2005, 03:01 AM
Sumtimes, ya they do.

Roman Deini
08-21-2005, 04:20 AM
DENVER (AP) -- San Francisco offensive lineman Thomas Herrion collapsed in the locker room and died Sunday morning, shortly after the 49ers played the Denver Broncos in a preseason game.

Herrion, a 6-foot-3, 310-pound guard, was on the field for San Francisco's 14-play, 91-yard drive that ended with a touchdown with 2 seconds left.

Players had finished listening to coach Mike Nolan address them in a postgame meeting when Herrion collapsed. Medics administered CPR on him and took him to an ambulance that rushed him to a nearby hospital.

About three hours later, 49ers spokesman Aaron Salkin confirmed that Herrion had died. The cause of death was not immediately known.

Big Bad Man
08-21-2005, 09:16 AM
DENVER (AP) -- San Francisco offensive lineman Thomas Herrion collapsed in the locker room and died Sunday morning, shortly after the 49ers played the Denver Broncos in a preseason game.

Herrion, a 6-foot-3, 310-pound guard, was on the field for San Francisco's 14-play, 91-yard drive that ended with a touchdown with 2 seconds left.

Players had finished listening to coach Mike Nolan address them in a postgame meeting when Herrion collapsed. Medics administered CPR on him and took him to an ambulance that rushed him to a nearby hospital.

About three hours later, 49ers spokesman Aaron Salkin confirmed that Herrion had died. The cause of death was not immediately known.
Man I just heard that on sky sports news. Musta played through a concussion, viven foe style. RIP. Shame.

100pr00f
08-21-2005, 10:54 AM
yea that sucks man...r.i.p

Treazon
08-23-2005, 12:30 AM
thats fuckin' it man, they have to stop pushing these guys this far and shorten the preseason

thats enough fucking deaths from pointless fucking scrimmages..that shit pisses me off why haven't they done anything to stop this from happening

R.I.P. to another fallen Pro Football player.....

RynMur
08-23-2005, 02:25 AM
Demarcus Ware had 2 force fumbles, 1 fumble recovery,1 interception, 1 sack tonight against the Seahawks. Yea I think he's ready for the NFL.

100pr00f
08-23-2005, 07:24 AM
sounds good

Kriszy Substance
08-24-2005, 02:32 AM
Demarcus Ware had 2 force fumbles, 1 fumble recovery,1 interception, 1 sack tonight against the Seahawks. Yea I think he's ready for the NFL.
Yeah! Looking forward to watching Ware do his thing...has much talent!

Funny that Parcells is just treating it like "whateva"...not even giving him props at all. But that is what is cool about Parcells too though. All part of the plan. He picks on (and counts on) the guys that he knows can take it, but no one is above anyone else. He expects a lot. I'd like to see T.O. on his team. That whiny bitch wouldnt last a second.

But yes..I am looking forward to the drama that will ensue with McNabb and T.O.... this is gonna be a good season I think.

R.I.P. to Thomas Herrion--went out playing football...laughing and being friendly. Love to Thomas and his family and friends.

Lets not forget that obesity is America's number one killer...or it was last I checked.. fucking statistics...but anyways...we all know smoking will give you cancer...and all the other bullshit we could die of...but lets remember to take care of ourselves and our health...those big ass motherfuckers playing football are putting themselves at serious risk....it is just not healthy to have a huge amount of weight on you...so much more injury and death prone...sorry to ramble about it... had to put that out. I dont think NFL is really responsible for that shit. Ultimately we only know how we ourselves feel and it is up to us to take care of ourselves.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100pr00f
08-24-2005, 07:07 AM
go ravens

Kriszy Substance
08-25-2005, 01:16 AM
:nerdy:

check it out...and then lets talk amongst ourselves....give your opinions

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4802386

This is fox's ratings on the teams....not sure I agree with it all...but not bad....

What's everyone's opinion on Roethlisberger? Sophomore Slump? I hope not, but who knows...
Somphmore slump is mentioned in the fox ranking....but....and I CANT believe Im gonna go and boost any Steelers fan.......I think he has a lot going for him...one of a kind....he has a certain look in his eye...that is why I like him. Hopefully (for you) he will step up now that his team is going to need him even more...he's got potential to be one of the greats, but he has a lot to prove! Good thing he is a big guy and can hopefully take some hits!

first game of the new season ATL gonna stomp the Eagles at the Dome ya heard.
Stomp em! Stomp em! Get em! Get em! Kill Phill

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

RynMur
08-25-2005, 01:22 AM
I don't understand how some of these teams fall so far when there was no changes to their team.

Kriszy Substance
08-25-2005, 06:10 PM
I don't understand how some of these teams fall so far when there was no changes to their team.
Yeah...I kind of thought the same thing...but I guess they are trying to say that no changes is somewhat of a downfall...i guess....did you watch the pre-season game against Seattle rynmur04...and I thought I remember you being rynmur05...or was I just hella baked that day??

RynMur
08-25-2005, 06:14 PM
Na, prob half baked, lol. The game was suppose to be tivoed but somebody fucked with it so I only got to see the second half. How did our first string look? I heard Keyshawn was running his mouth about how Ware needs to stop acting like that was a pro bowl performance because it was only pre season. Which is true, but you shouldn't hate on your teammates like that.

Kriszy Substance
08-26-2005, 11:36 AM
Na, prob half baked, lol. The game was suppose to be tivoed but somebody fucked with it so I only got to see the second half. How did our first string look? I heard Keyshawn was running his mouth about how Ware needs to stop acting like that was a pro bowl performance because it was only pre season. Which is true, but you shouldn't hate on your teammates like that.
First string defense looked pretty tight considering they are still adjusting to the new 3-4 defense. In both of the games our inside linebackers have been pretty suspect, especially against the pass. Hard to tell though, because Parcells doesnt show much during the pre-season and saves exotic schemes and blitz packages for the regular season. We play both Arizona and Seattle in the regular season, so we obviously didnt want to show them much.

Offense...Julius progressed a lot from the first game and should be ready when the games count. Much like Emmitt, Julius saves his good stuff for the regular season, so I am excited about that. We havent thrown one pass to Terry Glenn yet, because Bledsoe and Glenn being former team mates can play catch all day if they'd like. So we are working on the chemistry between Bledsoe and the other recievers.

Ware had one of the most impressive first quarters, I have ever seen, pre-season or not. The big boy can run and was raved for his interception, especially since he is not used to having to make those kind of plays (first interception since high school).

I havent heard a lick about that Keyshawn comment...where did you hear that? I would have thought I would have caught word of something like that by now. Post me some info on that if you got it.

Yay Football!!!!
GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RynMur
08-27-2005, 01:56 AM
It was on ESPN the next day after the game. I'm glad they're not blowing it up, like the stupid ass T.O. or Randy Moss thing. Anyways thanks for the knowledge on how our team is doing.

Roman Deini
08-27-2005, 02:19 AM
Falcons gonna go further where they left off last season.

http://www.totsouth.com/totsouth/boards/files/lolsaints5cn.jpeg

RynMur
08-27-2005, 04:11 AM
Superbowl? LOLOLOLOL

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-27-2005, 02:25 PM
Yeah the Niners are looking real good in preseason they seem to have come together as a team the defense looks sharp the offense has its moments we shall see this season it looks interesting...oh yeah BTW haahahaaa the Raiders lost again but I think collins was drinking because he just kept fumbling the ball

Luther Large
08-27-2005, 02:42 PM
sorry to get off the subject but who else here thinks the baltimore ravens should start kordell stewart at quaterback

Bedlam
08-27-2005, 05:30 PM
sorry to get off the subject but who else here thinks the baltimore ravens should start kordell stewart at quaterback
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DO NOT WANT KORDELL STEWART QUATERBACKING YOUR TEAM.

I'm a Steelers fan, I know. He's a born loser, he can play good at times, but he's got an attitude problem and can't lead a team for shit.

Even though Kyle Boller sucks, you don't want Kordell Stewart playing.

Bedlam
08-27-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah the Niners are looking real good in preseason they seem to have come together as a team the defense looks sharp the offense has its moments we shall see this season it looks interesting...oh yeah BTW haahahaaa the Raiders lost again but I think collins was drinking because he just kept fumbling the ball
Who are the Niners startin at QB? I heard Alex Smith has been suckin (as I predicted, he's a product of the Genius Urban Meyer) and he wont start.

They still got Tim Rattay or whoever?

Roman Deini
08-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Rattay is starting for the niners.

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 05:53 PM
yay we one a 1 preseason game whoohoo even thos its just are 2nd and 3rd stings that play the whole game...

go ravens

Luther Large
08-27-2005, 07:23 PM
who thinks the patriots will repeat a superbowl....i do...mainly becuz of coaching these guys are able to find talent in anybody and let it help there team

Bedlam
08-27-2005, 11:06 PM
^uh, they lost their 2 coordinators, i think this is the year we find out bellichick wasn't anything special, it was really charlie weiss and romeo crennel. There is no way the Pats will win again.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-28-2005, 12:14 AM
yay we one a 1 preseason game whoohoo even thos its just are 2nd and 3rd stings that play the whole game...

go ravens

Does
Edwin Mulitalo still play on Offense??

We were friends in middle school and highschool...I have some funny ass anecdotes about those times...He still has my Holloween Mask from way back in 91....

RynMur
08-28-2005, 01:14 AM
^uh, they lost their 2 coordinators, i think this is the year we find out bellichick wasn't anything special, it was really charlie weiss and romeo crennel. There is no way the Pats will win again.
No chance of winning the superbowl? I don't know about that one but they are definitely not as good as they were last year.

I think the 49ers are going to be better but they're still going to be the worst team in the league. It'll be sad if they win more preseason games then regular season games. Hey the cardinals are winning too (3-0), even though their second string is winning all their games.

RynMur
08-28-2005, 01:21 AM
Oh yea Kriszy, did you see the throwback white helmets saturday against the Texans. *D

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-29-2005, 11:09 PM
I think the 49ers are going to be better but they're still going to be the worst team in the league. It'll be sad if they win more preseason games then regular season games. Hey the cardinals are winning too (3-0), even though their second string is winning all their games.
we shall see...its all about injuries, strategy and team chemistry...

Treazon
08-30-2005, 12:03 AM
all the niners can hope for this year is to get Alex Smith to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible, so he's ready to really lead the team for next year..this year its all about redefinition and learning

i feel so sorry for julian peterson trapped in that team...sigh.....

Kriszy Substance
08-30-2005, 01:16 AM
Oh yea Kriszy, did you see the throwback white helmets saturday against the Texans. *D
Yeah..yeah baby...we were looking good out there...so glad we beat the Texans... I've pretty much hated them since it was their first year in the league and they beat us...the first game I think...cant have another team from Texas showing up the Cowboys.

I didnt watch all the game yet...I was out of town and we had to have a friend record it...havent seen him yet to get it...but caught a good bit of it on the net... Good ol' Roy Will looked though and mad...I liked that...I was feeling pretty good about what I saw...Newman interception was nice too...it will be nice to watch the whole game when I get it.

I'm thinking the Pats wont do it again this year...but it is very possible...

BB..ya Niners do need to do some learning and rebuilding...but sometimes that shit can happen over night...plus half of the beauty of this league is that you never know what is going to happen...

Isnt it great?...........GO COWYBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Who do you guys think are going to pick up Clarett now that he is realeased?

RynMur
08-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Hopefully no one wastes their time to pick him up because he has been looking terrible, he should try arena football lol. The Broncos are suppose to be starting Mike Anderson over Tatem Bell. Wasn't Bell suppose to have a breakout year?

Definitive X
08-30-2005, 11:06 AM
The Bears are about to take over this season...Orton to Muhammad: you're gonna be seeing a lot of that shit this season, yo...Cedric Benson kills any other halfback in that draft, and Thomas Jones is pretty dope as well...GO BEARS! WOOO! FUCK THE PACKERS!

100pr00f
08-30-2005, 11:24 AM
just picked my self up a ravens jersy r. lewis............the real shit ..not the fake printed shit haha

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-30-2005, 12:02 PM
yo does Mulitalo still play for the Ravens??

Roman Deini
08-30-2005, 12:09 PM
lol xtadas keep on dreaming, maybe next season.

maestro wooz
08-30-2005, 01:09 PM
yo does Mulitalo still play for the Ravens??

yeah

Eerie Theories
08-30-2005, 01:35 PM
Any raiders fans in this bitch?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-30-2005, 02:07 PM
anyone want to hear some funny stories about Me and Edwin Mulitalo from the Ravens???

LadySnowBlood
08-30-2005, 02:27 PM
anyone want to hear some funny stories about Me and Edwin Mulitalo from the Ravens???

go for it...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-30-2005, 02:41 PM
alright... itbwas the year of 1990 we where in the 10th grade
Edwin and I got out of school early and went to my house, I lived two blocks away.. As we entered no one was home so I told Edwin lets check out these magazines...I had a box worth of Hustlers from my dad's stash spread out in the living room floor....Edwin said will we get in trouble I said No no ones coming home at this time... Edwin an I were browseing thru these adult mags when all of a sudden my MOM comes home I hear her trying to unlock the door so I used the little chain to stop her she could still see in and she said what are you guys doing hear take trhese to your room Ben and dont tell your father so I collected them together and went to my room in the back of the house when I looked at Edwin he had a mortified expression on his face he was red and embarrassed and he snuck out my back door....

well thats just one I have many like when we first met

maestro wooz
08-30-2005, 03:19 PM
hahahaha, next time i see him ill ask him if he knows big ben from wtc

Roman Deini
08-30-2005, 03:19 PM
keep em coming ben. or make a thread like gravey ;)

Bedlam
08-30-2005, 03:30 PM
The Bears are about to take over this season...Orton to Muhammad: you're gonna be seeing a lot of that shit this season, yo...Cedric Benson kills any other halfback in that draft, and Thomas Jones is pretty dope as well...GO BEARS! WOOO! FUCK THE PACKERS!
Go Bears, they got like 6 University of Florida players on their team. BUT WHY DOES REX ALWAYS GET HURT??

He wouldve been better than Orton, fuck that fag Orton. Grossman beat the Packers last year! If Rex didn't get hurt, yall might have made the playoffs.

ch-chef
08-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Any raiders fans in this bitch?
yeah

Definitive X
08-30-2005, 07:04 PM
lol xtadas keep on dreaming, maybe next season. Ah, quit hatin'...ay Deini...

U MAD?

RynMur
08-30-2005, 11:06 PM
just picked my self up a ravens jersy r. lewis............the real shit ..not the fake printed shit haha
nice, the black ones? when they wear all black it looks tight.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-30-2005, 11:34 PM
hahahaha, next time i see him ill ask him if he knows big ben from wtc

If U did what you should say is do you remember BENIDO fromBENJAMIN FRANKLIN MIDDLE SCHOOL & JEFFERSON HIGH

maestro wooz
08-31-2005, 04:55 PM
haha alright

Qwiffersniffer
09-01-2005, 12:32 AM
http://www.soundclick.com/artist/1/quartense_music.htm (http://www.soundclick.com/artist/1/quartense_music.htm)

sakk
09-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Saints are DEFINITELY winning the super bowl THIS year.

Right now NOLA needs help, but when the Saints go undefeated, the rest of the league gonna need help. Fuck a hurricane.

Kriszy Substance
09-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Saints are DEFINITELY winning the super bowl THIS year.

Right now NOLA needs help, but when the Saints go undefeated, the rest of the league gonna need help. Fuck a hurricane.

Well...you just may be right...in fact...other than the Cowboys...that is the team I would really like to see win this year...

9-11 seemed to inspire the Patriots to take care of business...your Saints may have some serious inspiration and drive after all this crazy stuff that is happening there... mad props to the Saints for keeping their heads up and dealing with the situation like true men...I honestly hope that they do well.

Love to your team and your town Sakk!

Oh and BB....funny, funny story! Good thing your a man now and you can get your perv on whenever you want! For all we know, he was scarred for life by that situation, that is some awkward shit when youre young!

I think Cowboys are almost done working things out to sign Peerless Price...yeah.. I know...he hasnt really shown a whole lot...and last thing we really need is another mediocre reciever...but Im keepin some good hope on that deal.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

RynMur
09-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Yea, I saw they were trying to pick up Price, hmm number 3 or 4 receiver? I'm not saying Johnson or Glenn are the greatest but c'mon Peerless Price? Anyways does anyone know if the Saints are going to play the entire season in San Antonio?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-01-2005, 07:36 PM
Well Let me check in and say whats up to ya'll BONG BONG Kriszy

when I have more time I'll drop another Edwin Ravens story for ya'll it feels good to know someone I was friends with for several years has made his dreams come true...Edwin is like a big teddy bear very quiet and wholesome...

Roman Deini
09-02-2005, 12:17 AM
Dunn appeals to NFL players

Atlanta Falcons running back Warrick Dunn, emotionally distraught over the effect of Hurricane Katrina on his native Louisiana, issued an appeal late Thursday afternoon to all NFL players to contribute to hurricane relief efforts.

In an interview from the Falcons' team bus on their way to play the Dolphins tonight, Dunn told SI.com: "I'm challenging guys on every NFL team, except the Saints, to donate at least $5,000 to help people come back from this catastrophe. If we get players to do that, that would amount to $260,000 per team. I have heard from so many players both on my team and around the league who just want to do something. Well, this is the best thing that we can do and it's something we should do."

If Dunn is successful in getting 53 players on the 31 NFL teams to respond with the $5,000 donation, NFL players would be able to give $8.2 million to the relief effort.

Dunn is from Baton Rouge, La. He said he still does not know if his grandfather, who lived in New Orleans, "is dead, alive, at the Superdome, or on a bus somewhere." He also said his grandmother is housing 40 extended family members in one house in Baton Rouge.

The reigning NFL Man of the Year said he thinks players have a moral obligation to help the people of the Gulf Coast. "If guys don't donate," Dunn said, "they're being selfish.

"We're such a great country and it's at times like this a great country has to come together. We're looking at people on TV who have no money, no homes, no job and no idea what they're going to do with their lives. Now is when they need us most. We just have to respond and we have to respond."

Dunn will be working with the Arthur Blank family charitable foundation to organize his effort. He said whatever money is collected will be pooled and he hoped the NFL player representatives would vote on exactly what agencies would get the money. He said he already had commitments from Falcons teammates of at least the $260,000 team goal.

Treazon
09-02-2005, 12:22 AM
now that's repping where you come from

big up to Warrick

Kriszy Substance
09-02-2005, 12:26 AM
^^^Thanks for the article...good news and it must be pretty fresh too...cause I listened to sports radio all morning and they didnt mention him doing that...but they were talking about how someone should get the NFL players involved in a challenge of donation of some sorts...
thanks for the post...Peace & Love

RynMur
09-03-2005, 02:28 AM
Freddie Michell released by Cheifs, must be cuz the cheifs are loading with receivers, lol....then later i saw the cowboys are now interested...FUCK!!!

Treazon
09-03-2005, 09:14 AM
well you can never have enough #4 recievers ;)

Roman Deini
09-03-2005, 09:20 AM
the price is wrong

sakk
09-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Saints to play opener at Giants Stadium By DAVE GOLDBERG, AP Football Writer
September 2, 2005 NEW YORK (AP) -- The New Orleans Saints (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nor/), driven from the Superdome by Hurricane Katrina, will play their home opener against the New York Giants (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg/) at Giants Stadium.

It is not clear, however, when the game will be played.

NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue said Friday the game, scheduled for Sept. 18, is being moved to the Giants' home in East Rutherford, N.J.

[/url] The [url="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyj/"]New York Jets (http://bc.us.yahoo.com/b?P=KRwWis6.I.aq.CMOQvqHkQanRrExpEMZw60AAgGa&T=13ve6658e%2fX%3d1125761965%2fE%3d95858717%2fR%3d sports%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2fW%3d8%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3 d786301092%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3dD123BECE&U=1390hv439%2fN%3ddIEkGdhtfYU-%2fC%3d362148.6883207.8019712.1806201%2fD%3dLREC%2 fB%3d2936794), who share the stadium with the Giants, are scheduled to play at home against Miami on Sept. 18. As a result, the Giants-Saints game most likely will be played Saturday, Sept. 17, or the following Monday.

The league said it was also possible the game could be played as part of a doubleheader Sunday, with the one game at 1 p.m. and the other at night. The Jets are now scheduled to start at 4:15 p.m.

``We are in the process of working out the specific arrangements, including the day and kickoff time and plans for television coverage,'' Tagliabue said. He added that information on tickets will be announced in a few days by the Giants.

He said the Saints and Giants had agreed to donate part of the gate receipts from the game to the hurricane relief fund.

``We think the league's decision to move our game with the Saints to Giants Stadium will allow us an even greater opportunity to contribute,'' Giants chief operating officer John Mara said.

The Saints, who spent the past week on the West Coast, are moving their headquarters to San Antonio for the immediate future. The Alamodome in San Antonio, which holds 65,000, had been considered a strong possibility for the game.

Tagliabue indicated, however, it was best to get the game out of the area struck by Hurricane Katrina. The Alamodome and other facilities in the San Antonio area, a little more than 500 miles from New Orleans, are being used to shelter hurricane victims.

Tagliabue said he made the decision to move the game to the Giants' home stadium after consulting with Saints owner Tom Benson and other officials.

``There are many reasons for this decision,'' Tagliabue said, ``including recognizing that the overwhelming priority for public and private resources in Louisiana and the Gulf Coast region in the weeks ahead must be the essential needs of the public and restoration of the area's infrastructure.''

The Saints will open at Carolina on Sept. 11 before playing the Giants.

``Our main concern is with the people of Louisiana and the Gulf Coast region who have experienced the recent tragedy,'' Benson said. ``We are attempting to carry on in these difficult times and are looking out for the best interest of our coaches, staff, players and their families. My prayers are with each of those who have been adversely impacted.''

The last game to be moved was two years ago, when wildfires in Southern California caused a game between Miami and San Diego to be moved from San Diego to Phoenix. Last season, the starting time of a game in Miami between the Dolphins and Pittsburgh Steelers (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/pit/) was moved from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. to allow Hurricane Jeanne to move through south Florida.

I hope the Saints get some games in Louisiana so we can get some home field advantage for at least a few games.

Treazon
09-03-2005, 10:54 AM
i highly doubt that will happen man, but they might be able to clean up in the next 14-15 weeks enough to house a full game and such, so we'll see.

i dunno what your worried about home field advantage..i mean.... it is the saints...

:no:

lol

Kriszy Substance
09-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Freddie Michell released by Cheifs, must be cuz the cheifs are loading with receivers, lol....then later i saw the cowboys are now interested...FUCK!!!That would suck...but naw...not gonna happen...not Parcells type...I'd be surprised if anyone signs him.

These are a few of my favorite things........:cheerlie:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/KriszySubstance/StarPot.jpg

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RynMur
09-04-2005, 01:32 AM
Price is officially a dallas cowboy, let's just hope he's not going to be a no. 2 or better receiver.

Roman Deini
09-04-2005, 01:57 AM
he cant cut it as a number one receiver imo tho. you seen that when he played for the falcons. better suited as a number two.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2005, 02:23 AM
let the season begin

Roman Deini
09-04-2005, 02:35 AM
yes indeed ben. too bad they dont show matches here in holland only what they broadcast is the superbowl lol.

Treazon
09-04-2005, 11:14 AM
how do you keep up then?

Roman Deini
09-04-2005, 11:41 AM
the internet.

Treazon
09-04-2005, 12:17 PM
yeah but that would be pretty boring...do you atleast get like game highlights and such on your sports channels?

Roman Deini
09-04-2005, 01:32 PM
nope we get nothing over here :(

Bedlam
09-04-2005, 01:41 PM
That would suck...but naw...not gonna happen...not Parcells type...I'd be surprised if anyone signs him.

These are a few of my favorite things........:cheerlie:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/KriszySubstance/StarPot.jpg

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jesus

Kriszy Substance
09-04-2005, 02:05 PM
jesus
What? Did my pic make ya feel religious?

Or you didnt like?

Bedlam
09-04-2005, 06:47 PM
What? Did my pic make ya feel religious?

Or you didnt like?
naw, it's just a very large quantity. I didnt like the cowboys part, but you know that;)

sakk
09-04-2005, 11:03 PM
Regular season football thursday.

Whats yalls picks Raiders or Pats.

Im pickin:

Pats.

Treazon
09-04-2005, 11:33 PM
pats for sure...they got too much chemistry to lose to a patchwork team like oakland, they'll need a year or two to get the personel straight..

but im pickin colts to win it all this year, if peyton can finally produce normally in the playoffs, then i think they'll win...

team to look for - carolina, san diego and the ravens

peace

Player 1
09-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Baltimore Ravens

RynMur
09-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Patriots, Moss and Jordan were a big gain but that won't be enough to stop NE.