PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the penalty should be for that girl who lied about the Duke rape?

check two
04-20-2007, 01:42 PM
I think it's a pretty messed up situation. She tarnished the reputation of the Duke lacrosse players. Their families spent countless amounts of money for lawyers to represent their sons. I heard some of them spent their life savings on lawyers. What do you think should be the penalty for that crazy prostitute stripper girl? Jail time? Make her pay back money somehow? Maybe she could pull off some extra tricks a night, to make extra money? I don't know who would want to sleep with her though, cause they might be scared to get accused of rape.

living_undead
04-20-2007, 01:59 PM
they could sue her.

SKANK HILL
04-20-2007, 02:03 PM
i think it should be 50 years jail ... because innocent men get locked for 25, 50, even life ... for shit like that ... and i always think her ... or her parents should be made to pay ALL legal costs for ALL people cleared ... and if her parents cant afford it ... fuck it sell their assets for compensation ... fuck sluts like her ... how many fuckn rape cases do u think are actually like this ... made up bullshit ... 50 years no parole ...

maestro wooz
04-20-2007, 06:36 PM
pay legal fees yet. She shoulda told the truth, they would still got in some trouble i think.

froth
04-20-2007, 10:40 PM
her penalty is she should have to let wooz fuck her

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-21-2007, 07:55 AM
she definately needs to serve some jail time

GENERAL WISE
04-22-2007, 12:41 AM
She should get raped by the lacrosse team.

EAGLE EYE
04-22-2007, 01:01 AM
7 in the stink, 2 liter of Dr. Pepper in the pink.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Jailtime...from a few months to a year tops. I dont think she deserved five or ten years or anything like that. That is pretty excessive. None of those guys did any time. There could be a civil suit too...but she is a hooker. What are they going to get from her?

Kong
04-23-2007, 06:43 AM
A date with Mike Tyson.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-23-2007, 07:16 AM
If she's a whore, then she can work the debt off on her back.

Dirty Knowledge
04-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Yeah, I know lots of guys who were called rape on by scandalous bitches. This chick here sounds like she went to the party to fuck, for money, whatever, and she lied. She shouldn't be sent away for 50 years and shit.. but she should get at least 1 year in some program to help her ass out.. sounds like she needs it. It ain't like the Lacrosse team is spiffy clean. Give them fuckers a few months in a jail to show them how to treat women at a party.