PDA

View Full Version : Allah's Words...

Black Man
04-20-2007, 06:07 PM
"And the earth, He has set it for His creatures ....... every one on it passes away ...... and there endures the PERSON of your Lord" - Holy Qur'an 55:10, 26, 27

Allah appears in the PERSON....

"They wait for naught but that Allah should come to them in the shadows of the clouds with angels" - Holy Qur'an 2:209, 210

if Allah is 'everywhere', how can He "COME"??? ...... i'll tell you ...... in the Person of a Man .......

"They wait not aught but that the angels should come to them, or that thy Lord should come, or that some of the signs of thy Lord should come." - Holy Qur'an 6:159

i'll bet you don't have a problem believing angels can "come" ....... but you stumble at Allah's Coming ......

"We have created you, why do you not then accept? See you that which you emit? Is it you that create it or are We the Creator?" - Holy Qur'an 56:57, 58, 59

Wow ....... we are the Creator.

"You don't understand your own Book"

"And thy Lord COMES with the angels, ranks on ranks" - Holy Qur'an 89:22

While yes, Allah's Mind is 'everywhere' ........ for Him to come, He travels in His best creation, the BLACKMAN......

i think i hear crickets chirping in here ........

"He creates you in the wombs of your mothers creation after creation in triple darkness. That is Allah, your Lord; His is the kingdom. There is no God but He." - Holy Qur'an 39:6

CITY ZEEKER
04-20-2007, 07:47 PM
so wat u tryna to prove?
tht the black man is ALLAH?

froth
04-20-2007, 10:39 PM
im starting to think this guy is a gimmick

AcidPhosphate69
04-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Same fucking story, day in and day out. Black man did this, black man did that...the best people are black people. Get the fuck outta here. You realize you sound like some redneck KKK member trying to justify why he thinks white people are the best. Granted, you do it in a semi-intelligent way but the principle is still fucking the same.

Imperial1
04-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Same fucking story, day in and day out. Black man did this, black man did that...the best people are black people. Get the fuck outta here. You realize you sound like some redneck KKK member trying to justify why he thinks white people are the best. Granted, you do it in a semi-intelligent way but the principle is still fucking the same.

And to think that he's not a black man himself.

Imperial1

Captain_Cumstain
04-22-2007, 01:05 AM
why does this forum always seem to have a resident token deluded, paranoid, 5%er 'cut and paste warrior'

Kong
04-22-2007, 07:31 AM
"We have created you, why do you not then accept? See you that which you emit? Is it you that create it or are We the Creator?" - Holy Qur'an 56:57, 58, 59

people don't create all they see though, you just create your being with that freedom of you in you from god.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2007, 08:51 AM
seriously, this guy talks absolute non sense. this thread is just a bunch of quotes which he is choosing to interpret in a way which supports his beliefs. i could say that those quotes indicate that the white man is god and it would be just as valid as what you are saying.

V4D3R
04-22-2007, 10:53 AM
^^that goes for any written word- what does your spirit tell you though?

Prolifical ENG
04-22-2007, 01:07 PM
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - The Buddha

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
04-22-2007, 02:51 PM
A lot of you are a lot more bent on defameing the ghetto illumination of the 5% then understaning what the mother fucker is trying to say.

The <BLACKMAN> is the "asiatic black man", who is a represnetation of the mental astral body, it's not a race thing. The reason the people came out saying white man is the devil is because that was a proper remedy for a group of oppresed people at the time. It isn't a race thing.

I recognize in most of you people who try to discredit th5 % a wish to reclaim your throne as intelcectial elight.

Like rza said, you dont even need to go to summer school.

Ultimate Fist
04-22-2007, 03:37 PM
A lot of you are a lot more bent on defameing the ghetto illumination of the 5% then understaning what the mother fucker is trying to say.

The <BLACKMAN> is the "asiatic black man", who is a represnetation of the mental astral body, it's not a race thing. The reason the people came out saying white man is the devil is because that was a proper remedy for a group of oppresed people at the time. It isn't a race thing.

I recognize in most of you people who try to discredit th5 % a wish to reclaim your throne as intelcectial elight.

Like rza said, you dont even need to go to summer school.

Intelcectial elight? Do you mean intellectual elite? WTF?

Dokuro
04-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

all men are part of god be it skin coler or not but black men are just closer

Visionz
04-22-2007, 10:52 PM
Holy Quran, Surrah 16: 22

Your God is One God:As to those who believe not in the hereafter, their hearts refuse to know and they are arrogant

Surah 16 :51

Allah has said: Take not for worship two gods: for He is just One God:Then fear Me and Me alone

Surah 16: 54,55:
Yet when He removes the distress from you, behold! Some you turn to other gods to join with their Lord-as if to show their ingratitude for the favors We have bestowed on them! Then enjoy your brief day: but soon will ye know your folly!

Surah 2: 163'
And your God is One God: There is no god but He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Surah 15: 94
Therefore expound openly what thou art commanded, and turn away from those who join false gods with Allah

Surah 16: 123
So We have taught thee the inspired message "Follow the ways of Abraham the True in Faith, and he joined not gods with Allah"

Surah 17: 111
"Praise be to Allah, Who begets no son, And has no partner in His dominion: Nor needs He any to protect Him from humiliation: Yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory

Surah 25: 2-3
He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth:no son has He begotten, nor has He a partner in His dominion: it is He Who created all things and ordered them in due proportions, Yet have they taken besides Him, gods that can create nothing but are themselves Created: they have no control of good or hurt to themselves, Nor can they control Death nor Life nor Resurrection

The meaning of the Quran is clear and you are clearly wrong, Really you should stop using the messengers words to try and help promote your own blasphemy

SID
04-23-2007, 06:27 AM
you got him there visions

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
04-23-2007, 09:53 AM
no, I ment intelcectual elight,

My point is this, if you anylize the way these arguements have developed since, to my knowlege, people started to take intrest in the 120 lessons and the Nation of Gods and Earths, you would notice a patern regarding the way white people injest the information as follows:

First of all white kids will be like Requan said, "never knew what they had, now he proud of us", meaning at first the people will be like, how cool are these sudo intelectual poems, about God and the Holy books, and also, the dudes arn't compleatly racist all the time, so it's ok to listen to it, even though the dream thats sold is compleatly inconherent with the two segments of the earth civilzation, first world and third.

The second phase is for the elight kids to start to think about it like it doesnt make sence, and try to compensate for the lyrics, like me, when I heard rza say that kids didnt need to go to summer school, i would think to my self, yeah they do, cause you didnt teach them shit about socraties, or atomic chemistry. Or, to discredit the wisdom on the basis of trite issues, like yall were bringing up the Gravediggas and saying that it really is closer to Athism, then tru spirutality, when in reality, it is closer to the truth, then athism or any other religion. For example, nas at one point, since for some reason he represented at the time a somewhat educated socially intelect, said about the god, I dont believe in none of that shit your facts are backward. he also was the one who said, "im having dreams that im a gangster, but just a #igger, walking with my finger on the trigger" This shows he understood the way that class stucrures and "education" have a way of intalling a condensenidng form of intelcectual hiracrchy, that makes uninitated, people appear, ignorent. this wansn't his point but it's shown.

The third phase is that people who want to like the lifestyle and the wu will have to confront the fact that leftwing compassion and social egalitarianism are not going to mix up the icecream for a Sunday, because they/ we are dealing with social warfare, and poverty, and endemic disease, and a whole different type of human hiracrchy emerges. So then one has to confront the reality of the shit, and the shift that takes place will sift out different types of terestrials. This is when people start to say that such and such a claim is bull shit, for example, the way yall rant and rave about how the "gibberish" the 5% uses is nonsence. If yall approached it objectivly and neutrally you would say, some of that doesnt add up, to me, and I see things differently, namly the definition of God, and the significance of race, while, it really should be noted, that, CONSIDERING THE SOURCE OF SUCH A LANGUAGE AND DOCRINE, NAMELY THE GHETTO, THE SHIT IS DOPE, AND IMPRESSIVE, for example, when rza and meth go, "From the heart of Medina to the Head of Fort Green, Now Eye Cee Everything", then it goes, "From the depths of the Killah (that could be wrong) to the top of Now Born" sure its not traditional Islam, but its the same shit, cause when the Koran talks about all the places the prophet went, and what happened, its a code and a medaphore for a way to understand your Chi Kung. But yall ignore that shit, and hound about how Requan says silly things, because,

The fourth diemention of this is where you are supposed to understand equality, and some of you show yourselves to be very shallow in your relationship to diverse circumstances. I can prove this because the way you reacted to the idea that a certain race, that was for hundreds of years deemed inferior, even legaly, and socialy, and "scientifically" was said to be "Supreem", it was a blantent turn of the table. And while you guys would give lip service to equality in the past, subconsiously you stiil felt you had the privilage of being the ones to confer the benifit and this sustanied an ingrained supposition of racial and social (religions and intelectual) privilege.

the proof that yall were just saying equality and not recognizint it, is that you shouldnt of goten emotionaly worked up over the claim that white people were the devil, If you really did live this planet like all men were equal, you would have had to react so ademently, taking it just a personally when black people were treated unfairly. But you didnt, you took it very personaly, as if you lost somthing, like "fuck that",

How does it feel to be grafted?

Prolifical ENG
04-23-2007, 11:41 AM
5% has been discussed in depth here many times over the years. It is always the actual 5%ers here that end up defending themselves. Many people that aren't 5% and try to understand it may get confused even more. It has little to do with "discrediting". It has more to do with the thread starter initiating in this case....especially when things get repeated.

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
04-23-2007, 01:52 PM
No, I think your wrong. A lot of people are uncomfotable with the ideas the 5% espose. Either subconsiously or conciously. Its like the way Americans treat Mexicans, or the way Spanish desended Mexicans treat Mexicans of Indian decent, or the way other social class hegemonies remain despite the renunciation of such views in public conciousness.

Mohammed, The Man and His Faith

By Tor Andrea

Clear some things up

Prolifical ENG
04-23-2007, 03:26 PM
If they are uncomfortable with the ideas, perhaps they do not know the ideas....and never will. But I congratulate you for trying to clear things up.

Ultimate Fist
04-23-2007, 03:32 PM
No, I think your wrong. A lot of people are uncomfotable with the ideas the 5% espose. Either subconsiously or conciously. Its like the way Americans treat Mexicans, or the way Spanish desended Mexicans treat Mexicans of Indian decent, or the way other social class hegemonies remain despite the renunciation of such views in public conciousness.

Mohammed, The Man and His Faith

By Tor Andrea

Clear some things up

I think it has more to do with their fear that their God is going to be angry if they don't try to stop the 5% than them "being grafted" (nigga, these dudes replying to Black Man aint white, at least not most of them in this thread. Its their religion)

Golden_Armz
04-23-2007, 04:48 PM
"And the earth, He has set it for His creatures ....... every one on it passes away ...... and there endures the PERSON of your Lord" - Holy Qur'an 55:10, 26, 27

Allah appears in the PERSON....

"They wait for naught but that Allah should come to them in the shadows of the clouds with angels" - Holy Qur'an 2:209, 210

if Allah is 'everywhere', how can He "COME"??? ...... i'll tell you ...... in the Person of a Man .......

"They wait not aught but that the angels should come to them, or that thy Lord should come, or that some of the signs of thy Lord should come." - Holy Qur'an 6:159

i'll bet you don't have a problem believing angels can "come" ....... but you stumble at Allah's Coming ......

"And thy Lord COMES with the angels, ranks on ranks" - Holy Qur'an 89:22

While yes, Allah's Mind is 'everywhere' ........ for Him to come, He travels in His best creation, the BLACKMAN......

i think i hear crickets chirping in here ........

"He creates you in the wombs of your mothers creation after creation in triple darkness. That is Allah, your Lord; His is the kingdom. There is no God but He." - Holy Qur'an 39:6

White Man, u kind of dug your own grave with this post. Everything you gave your OWN opinion on reflects on how little you know about the way of life you claim to "study", and it also shows your knowledge cannot be trusted.

First of all, theres no use trying to interpret translations of Arabic words which have more powerful meanings in Arabic, and are translated to the closest possible English word.

for example in your "proof" argueing about the word "Person"...i wont do the same as you and interpret the Quran without knowledge, but ill say this...you yourself claim you always go to the root of the word. "Tafsir" of Quran was done many centuries ago by language experts who just did that, using the right knowledge in the process. Your version of going to the "root" is looking at an english word, which in this case is one of many styles of translation, so this just discredits everything.

Muslims dont say that Allah is everywhere, Allah is the Governer of all affairs, but the subject of "where is God" is deeper that a few lines.

Allah is above His creation yet closer to us than the jugular vein...some interpret this as "in knowledge".

Allah tells us clearly that there is nothing, anywhere in the universe that resembles Him, nor is He ever in His creation. He tells us in the Quran that He created the universe in six "yawm" (periods of time) and then He "astawah 'ala al Arsh" (rose up, above His Throne). He is there (above His Throne) and will remain there until the End Times.

This is also interesting it mentions the word "Yawm" and translates it as 'periods of time'...yamn is also 'days' in Arabic, so there u go...a few meanings to one word.

another case of your lack of knowledge, of Arabic, AND of the use of We in English, i used to have access to a good short explanation of this, but cant find it...heres some info from another site tho;

12. "Why does it say "WE" in Quran when referring to God (Allah)?"
Answer:
This is a good question and one that Bible readers have also asked about. The term "We" in the Bible and in the Quran is the royal "We" - as an example when the king says, "We decree the following declaration, etc." or, "We are not amused." It does not indicate plural; rather it displays the highest position in the language. English, Persian, Hebrew, Arabic and many languages provide for the usage of "We" for the royal figure. It is helpful to note the same dignity is given to the person being spoken to in English. We say to someone, "You ARE my friend." Yet the person is only one person standing there. Why did we say "ARE" instead of "IS"? The noun "you" is singular and should therefore be associated with a singular verb for the state of being, yet we say, "are." The same is true for the speaker when referring to himself or herself. We say, "I am" and this is also in the royal plural, instead of saying, "I is."

Source: http://islamtomorrow.com/allah.asp

PEACE

Black Man
07-02-2009, 12:11 PM

Cee Oh Vee
07-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Black Man, why are you bumping all of these old threads?

You're not even contributing.

?

IBRAHIM
07-02-2009, 01:08 PM
"Black Man, why are you bumping all of these old threads?

You're not even contributing."

there is some hidden knowledge in it yo

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 04:31 PM
maybe he's trying to share whats in the thread

and nothing else needs to be added by him

maybe the content of the thread made him think deeply and he wanted to share that with yall

why even ask him ?

lets limit any unnecessary conflict and do like what he asked us to do which is to take the best part for ourselves - if you find anything in the thread you like, or want to question, or don't like, just state your opinion, beliefs, or make known the facts